Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Girls Fuck Better

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Humilation
Video language: English

Goddess Aj proves to her lowly slave that she can fuck better than any real man. She lubes up her cock, slides it inside, and begins to mercilessly ram it deep down his fuck-hole. He has no choice but to submit to the will of her dick and learn his place as nothing but the house slut.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11321kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Girls Fuck Better

Bunny Colby1

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Bunny Colby1
Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Handjobs, Bondage, Toys, Prostate Stimulation, Gloves, Orgasm, Hooded

Mistress Bunny Colby has decided to take her rubber slut's slave training to the next level with his orgasms. He will no longer be allowed to cum from his dick getting stroked as she wants her slaves to achieve orgasms only by anal pleasure. Before he can achieve that level of success he is must first understand what a prostate orgasm feels like and Mistress Bunny has the perfect toy to use. Just this once she will allow his cock stroked as she milks his g-spot with her steel wand leaving him breathless. No cum every goes to waste as she scoops it all back on the anal wand and shoves it all in his ass where cum loads belong. He is now a hands-free bitch and will only cum by his ass getting fucked and filled.

Duration: 12:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9829kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 927.7 MB

Download Bunny Colby1

Goddess Harley, Princess Ashley & Princess Monica - Cup Check

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

So we Mean Girls are conducting try-outs for our mixed-gender flag football team. We decide that the boys should wear cups when Princess Monica asks Why?" So I decide to put on a demonstration of what could happen when boys don't wear cups in contact sports. We have our first male applicant and he says he is not wearing a cup- but how can we know for sure? "Well, there is only one way to find out!"

Duration: 9:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18056kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Goddess Harley, Princess Ashley & Princess Monica - Cup Check

HD Femdom Sex Videos The Forbidden Drawer

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SweetFemdom
Genres: Big Booty, Big Tits, Fishnets and Leotard, Leotard ,One Piece, MILF, Strap On , Pegging

Sam has never been allowed to open the Forbidden Drawer of his boss, Penny Barber's, file cabinet. Until today. Penny surprises this nervous intern with an extremely thorough office orientation, completely exposing every crack and crevice!

Duration: 22:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7844kbps
Audio: 243kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos The Forbidden Drawer

Ivy Lebelle - Milking The Gimp

Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Bondage, CBT, Vibrator, Masturbation, Ball Gag

Sometimes even rubber gimps are given a reward for being such an obedient sex toy. Mistress Ivy's gimp is locked up tight in his rubber prison never being allowed to see the light of day. She teases his caged cock making him extra horny before she removes it after 2 months of no freedom. Using her fierce grip she rewards her rubber bitch with an intense orgasm releasing loads of cum from his blue balls.

Duration: 12:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11266kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Ivy Lebelle - Milking The Gimp

Femdom Landlady - Ruined Orgasm While Bound and Forced to Sniff

Now as MP4I amboundup and unable to breathe anything but her sweaty pumps that are tied to my face. I have been this way since she got here 45 minutes ago. Again she has my cock and balls locked up good with the chastity rings. She wants to torture me by giving me my favorite smelling treat on my face but I am not allowed to stroke. She is going to control me with her stroking and teasing. she keeps on teasing me with her hands then stopping to really push her feet down harder on my face making me breathe in more deeply the sweaty scent from her nylon feet just making me get harder and bluer in the chastity rings. She eventually starts to use one foot on my dick and one on my face being very forceful and squishing my balls. After eventually denying my orgasm she goes to tie the shoe back to my face so I can further be teased and lay there breathing in her sweaty pump getting blue balls some more, but while she is doing this I start to cum from all her teasing foot scent up in my head.

Duration: 9:17
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1960kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 142.1 MB

Download Femdom Landlady - Ruined Orgasm While Bound and Forced to Sniff

Birthday Sex

Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Extreme anal fisting and awesome femdom pegging Birthday Sex...

Duration: 27:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps
Audio: 146kbps

Download Birthday Sex

Milked Like A Bitch

Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Bondage, CBT, Vibrator, Masturbation, Ball Gag

Mistress mounts his cock with a vibrator in hand ready to take as many orgasms as she pleases. She vibrates her clit while bouncing on his thick cock, moaning with erotic pleasure from each orgasm. The horny slave begs to cum multiple times, but she just takes his cock out and denying him release when ever he gets too excited.

Duration: 12:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4185kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 415.8 MB

Download Milked Like A Bitch

Paint your face with Spit

Sometimes our Devine Superiors simply do things because they want to; this is one such time. Goddess Serena and Miss Adah Vonn fancy painting a slavesfacein spit, not because he has failed them in anyway but simply because they can and they want to!

Duration: 8:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19292kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Paint your face with Spit

Trinity St. Clair

Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Spanish teen Trinity St. Clair humilated fucked with strapon slave man action.

Duration: 31:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4847kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Trinity St. Clair

Ivy Lebelle

Cast: Ivy Lebelle
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Feet, Foot Licking, Boot Licking, Chastity

Goddess Ivy loves a big, strong man who will submit to her beautiful size 8 feet. Nothing sexier to her than a man who looks like an alpha stud but is actually a sissy bitch who dreams of being under her bare, naked soles. Goddess Ivy makes the footboy prove how much he loves everything about her feet from her toes to her sexy arches. He is such a good doormat and thanks his Goddess for the privilege of worshipping every inch as she shoves her toes deep in the slut's mouth. His cock remains locked in chastity for Ivy to tease and keep forever denied just the way she likes her doormats to be.

Duration: 12:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9822kbps

File size: 946.9 MB

Download Ivy Lebelle

Oil Me For My Boyfriend Chastity Slave

Cast: Mia
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Chastity, Financial Domination, Shiny Clothes, Oil Fetish, Ass Fetish, Ass Kissing, High Heel

Mia's cuckold has just bought her a new bathing suit. She asks him if he thinks her boyfriend will like it and the cuck answers, "Yes, Princess." Mia makes the cuck rub oil all over her body. She reminds him that it's ok to oil her because he is in chastity. Mia knows that it is difficult for the slave to touch her while he is in chastity and she likes that. Mia teases the slave's chastity with her ass, grinding up against it. Mia's boyfriend is ok with her having a cuckold, so long as she keeps it in chastity. Mia giggles, "Guess you're staying in!" Mia tells the slave to kiss her ass. The slave hesitates. "It's ok!" She assures the cuckold. "My boyfriend won't punch you in the face because you're in chastity." The slave kisses her ass and then Mia inspects him. The cuckold is straining against the chastity device. His little guy has grown! Mia teases him some more, then uses his mouth for a devious purpose.

Duration: 9:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8886kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 641.5 MB

Download Oil Me For My Boyfriend Chastity Slave

Alexandra Snow

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Goddess Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Edging, Chastity, Tease And Denial, Edging, Masturbation Humiliation, Brunette, High Heels

Alexandra's jerk zombie is desperate for release from chastity. It begs. Alexandra teases the drone with the key to its chastity device. Finally, she unlocks him. The drone strokes when and how Alexandra instructs. When she tells it to stop it must immediately return itself to the chastity device. She circles him like prey as he strokes for her. Alexandra keeps her jerk drone right on the edge of orgasm with intermittent returns to the chastity cage. He becomes even more mindless. The slave begs for mercy and Alexandra instructs it to lock itself back into chastity. She closes the lock around the cage. The slave is now actually grateful to be returned to chastity. He will remain locked for at least another three months. This is his punishment for asking for ever asking for mercy.

Duration: 15:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7902kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 899.1 MB

Download Alexandra Snow

Alina Lopez, Gianna Dior

Cast: Alina Lopez, Gianna Dior
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Stockings

You will be kept on edge and made to suffer by the hands of Mistresses Alina and Gianna who want nothing more than to fuck with your helpless body and vulnerable mind. It's a good thing you love every moment of your cock being under their strict control as they tease you, slap you and turn you into their perfect little playtoy. Only good boys are allowed to cum and you must first prove how good of a boy you can really be.

Duration: 12:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9818kbps

File size: 902.6 MB

Download Alina Lopez, Gianna Dior

Sasha Foxxx, Amadahy & Mariah

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Sasha Foxxx, Amadahy, Mariah
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Face Slapping, Bikini, Games, Shoe Kissing

Mariah, Natalya and Sasha want to play Princess tennis. It's sort of like regular tennis, except they use a slave's face instead of a ball, and they use their hands instead of rackets. The girls giggle as Sasha slaps the slave in the face. After she hits him, Sasha sends him crawling to Natalya, so that she gets a turn to slap him. Natalya slaps the slave in the face, then sends him over to Mariah for more. The girls all giggle and are having a great time using their slave's face like a human tennis ball. They are all wearing sexy bikinis, and they enjoy making the slave kiss their shoes in addition to getting slapped in the face. The slave is very humiliated by the whole ordeal. The Princesses love using slaves in humiliating games for their amusement. They practice their forehand and their backhand swings on the loser's ugly face. They all hit hard. They slave's face gets very red. The girls can't wait for the bruises to show up. The hot girls love beating their ugly loser. He deser.

Duration: 9:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8261kbps
Audio: 338kbps

File size: 576.4 MB

Download Sasha Foxxx, Amadahy & Mariah

Abgehauen

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
Video language: German

Madame Estelle is in a garage type atmosphere. The slave is brought in the trunk of a limousine. She performs cock and ball punishment on him. Another slave is clamped all over her body and then she endures a series of fisting. It is punishment with grace.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 55:51
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3631kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Abgehauen

Jane Wilde - Brat Bitch Smother

Cast: Jane Wilde
Genres: Femdom, Stockings, Facesitting, Chastity

Jane Wilde may be a young Mistress but she is an extremely cruel tease who loves to make her slave suffer under who delicious ass. Jane is quite the sexual freak who will do anything to make her slave crave to be deep inside her sweet holes. Her slave thought his cock would be sexually used by his Mistress due to it's larger size but that means nothing to a cruel Mistress like Jane. He may have a big dick but that only means it's more fun for her to keep it locked up tight and caged behind steel bars. Jane smothers his face with her young pussy while teasing the fuck out of his caged cock and slapping his poor balls just for fun.

Duration: 12:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11284kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Jane Wilde - Brat Bitch Smother

Off To The Races

In this clip we are just being Mean AFtoour slaves. We pit them against each other, with me riding one slave and Amber ridingtheother.(Special thankstoour girl Skylar for helping film this! She thought it was a hilarious ideatodo thistotheslaves too!)

Duration: 8:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15463kbps
Audio: 185kbps

Download Off To The Races

HD Femdom Sex Videos Venus Rising

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Empress-Empire
Cast: Lady Estelle
Genres: FemDom, Strapon, CBT, FaceSitting, Device Fisting, Latex, Bondage, Milking, FaceDildo, Handjob

Dressed in super sexy Latex Lady Estelle has a special Job for her Slave. She wants an orgasm.
This slave loses at all so he gets what he deserved a very painfully after Orgasm Treatment to his extremely
sensitive dick and then comes his ass in the game.

Duration: 43:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4808kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Venus Rising

His Greatest Weakness - Jane Wilde - FullHD 1080p

Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Tease and Denial, Bondage, Stockings, Vibrator

A cock is a man's greatest weakness and Mistress Jane loves to make sure her slave is constantly reminded of that. His cock is locked in chastity and never let free but that doesn't mean she can't tease him to the brink of insanity. Mistress Jane holds the vibrator on his steel cage while slapping and busting his balls as she sees fit. She can't help but enjoy every second of the poor slaves predicament while he lays their completely helpless and under the mercy of his one and only Owner.

Duration: 12:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11236kbps

Download His Greatest Weakness - Jane Wilde - FullHD 1080p

Enchantress Sahrye - Black Pantyhose Squeeze

He thinks if he gets a scissorhold session with a gorgeous bondage model she'll go easy on him. He can enjoy a relaxing session captured between her luscious thighs and just lay back and enjoy those delicious thighs wrapped around his head.
FemDom Enchantress Sahrye has other plans for this jerk. He's going to get exactly what he came for. A mixed wrestling scissorhold session. But imprisoned between her sexy thighs he's going to get the head squeeze of his life including a short .
With her sexy patterned pantyhose wrapped around his struggling skull she punishes him with figure 4's, straight leg scissors, and nice tight reverse scissors. He really gets a feel for those strong sexy thighs in sexy pantyhose when she gets done with him. Maybe a bondage models thighs aren't so weak after all? Pantyhose Domination with a smile.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 9236kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 378.5 MB

Download Enchantress Sahrye - Black Pantyhose Squeeze

HD Femdom Sex Videos Maepantyhosemilk

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Mae Ling
Genres: Femdom, Footjob, Pantyhose, Cumshot, Masturbation, CumEating, Foot Licking, Foot Worship

Miss Mae gives her foot slut the best reward he could possibly have for being on his best behavior while locked in chastity. Miss Mae uses her pantyhose covered feet to edge and tease her slave's cock. Her slave gets so turned on that she even allows him the privilege to fuck her pantyhose covered legs until he is ready to cum all over her feet. Miss Mae his face with her cum covered foot while making him lick and suck up every last drop of semen.

Duration: 15:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9836kbps
Audio: 115kbps

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Maepantyhosemilk

Boilerman Punished By Mistress Serena

Cast: Mistress Serena
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Pantyhose, Anal Fingering

Humiliated and belittled from his OTK spanking, boilerman has more to endure until Serena is satisfied she has made her point! Having asked a pretty young blond office worker if she was "up for a fuck" Serena see it only fitting that boilerman takes a good hard fucking from her 9" strap-on!...

Duration: 8:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19271kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Boilerman Punished By Mistress Serena

Sperm Destroyer - Daphne Dare - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Daphne Dare
Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Chastity, Stockings, Bondage, Electro Play, Dildo, Toys, Prostate Stimulation, Uniform

Nurse Daphne has a patient strapped down tight ready to undergo her anti-breeding program. Men that are admitted to her un-orthodox clinic have been deemed unworthy to bring anyone into this world. Their Wives, Girlfriends or Mistress's drop them off to Nurse Daphne to have every single one of their sperms completely destroyed. Using her full-proof technique of having the man's cock, balls and ass-hole filled electricity is exactly how she burns away the last of his manhood. Once they have been strapped down and filled with high powered electrical voltage for 24/hrs he will never be the same man again.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9058kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 828.4 MB

Download Sperm Destroyer - Daphne Dare - FullHD 1080p

Anal Addiction

Cast: Naomi Swann
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings

Mistress Naomi's slave has been properly trained to be completely addicted to her strap-on cock now that his dick is forever locked in chastity. He is such an obedient fuck-toy that he will willingly take any size dick that she throws at his hole just so he can have some form of pleasure. His locked cock is totally useless making his holes the only way he can get off. Slaves are meant to be ass sluts and Mistress Naomi puts his hole to work making him beg for more.

Duration: 16:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9822kbps
Audio: 114kbps

Download Anal Addiction

Femdom Insider - Mistress Fuck

Mistress Nataly leads her slave back to the room showing him her big, black, mistress-cock. She gets right to the point by ramming him without mercy. He begs and tries to open himself so he doesn't break in half! Then he is soon submissive and falls into the role of the little slut he is.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:39
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1922kbps

File size: 129.2 MB

Download Femdom Insider - Mistress Fuck

Alina Lopez Her Human Doormat

Men are to be used as sex toys, objects, pieces of furniture and last but not least a doormat to be walked all over on. Doormats are the lowest form of slavery which is why Mistress Alina has turned her cocky slave into one. He needs to learn he is only kept around to serve Women in any way that is deemed necessary. Mistress Alina prepares her slave for a life of being trampled, stepped on and used to wipe the dirt off of everyone's boots that pass through her doors. He is no longer a person but just an object to be used and abused.

Duration: 11:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9781kbps

File size: 816.6 MB

Download Alina Lopez Her Human Doormat

Sissies Lick Better

Cast: Mackenzie Moss
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Chastity, Sissy, Vibrator

Mistress Mackenzie is turning her boyfriend into her chastised sissy. She locks up his cock, puts him in lingerie so she can ride his sissy face. She vibrates his chastised cock cage making him more horny and frustrated. Mackenzie cums on his face and leaves him her used sissy hoe.

Duration: 15:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9799kbps

Download Sissies Lick Better

High school spoiled brat - part 2

Since it's been so hard day at school (all those bitches approaching to me, agh sooo annoying) and my feet are literally burning inside these flats, they need deep cleaning! Eaaasy slut, you can't have everything right now, I wanna enjoy teasing you a little hahah. Oh my gosh, your face right now it's priceless, just there on your knees waiting to touch my precious sols with your dirty little tongue. Just to be clear slut: you HAVE TO clean properly your tongue before even think to touch my sweaty, dirty feet. Love to feel human flash on my stinky sols, ah so beautiful.

Duration: 8:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5038kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 309.8 MB

Download High school spoiled brat - part 2

Jane Wilde - His Greatest Weakness

Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Tease and Denial, Bondage, Stockings, Vibrator

A cock is a man's greatest weakness and Mistress Jane loves to make sure her slave is constantly reminded of that. His cock is locked in chastity and never let free but that doesn't mean she can't tease him to the brink of insanity. Mistress Jane holds the vibrator on his steel cage while slapping and busting his balls as she sees fit. She can't help but enjoy every second of the poor slaves predicament while he lays their completely helpless and under the mercy of his one and only Owner.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11236kbps

Download Jane Wilde - His Greatest Weakness

Miss Flora Danke Miss Flora

Cast: Miss Flora
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Sissy Slut

Miss Flora loves to humiliate her slaves. In this scene she has her slave Moya, dressed up as a maid, just to be fucked like the slut he is. When it comes to fucking her slaves Miss Flora show no mercy - and it will just be as imagined in the Mistress dirty mind. This scene was filmed at the Hidden Torture Farm in Germany, where Miss Flora like other German Mistresses likes to hold their slaves as prisoners for days or weeks. What slave Moya had to say about the scene: Danke Miss Flora. Please note that this scene is filmed in The German language!

Duration: 17:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9750kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Miss Flora Danke Miss Flora

Gorgeous Blonde Russian Agent Punishes Donald With Heel Swiping Kicks Making a Red Mess!

The perverted narcissist learns a lesson in obedience when this Russian agent posed as a shows up to rip his manhood apart with her heels. She makes sure the pervert knows his place by opening up his infamously tiny cock and balls. Goddess Sandra is 100% Russian and speaks Russian throughout the clip. You can hear the brutal sounds of the balls and penis being torn to shreds as she puts him in a world of hurt. this version contains all the greatness so get it while it's Hot!

Duration: 6:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3170kbps

File size: 166.9 MB

Download Gorgeous Blonde Russian Agent Punishes Donald With Heel Swiping Kicks Making a Red Mess!

Femdom HD Porn Videos Her Human Doormat

Cast: Alina Lopez

Men are to be used as sex toys, objects, pieces of furniture and last but not least a doormat to be walked all over on. Doormats are the lowest form of slavery which is why Mistress Alina has turned her cocky slave into one. He needs to learn he is only kept around to serve Women in any way that is deemed necessary. Mistress Alina prepares her slave for a life of being trampled, stepped on and used to wipe the dirt off of everyone's boots that pass through her doors. He is no longer a person but just an object to be used and abused.

Download Femdom HD Porn Videos Her Human Doormat

Puppy Boot Chow

Cast: Bunny Colby
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Boot Licking, Toys, Anal Play, Humiliation

Ohhh no!! Mistress Bunny Colby has stepped in a nasty bowl of puppy chow and now her obedient pet has to lick it all up. She lubes up a big, fat puppy tail so it fits right inside her good boy's hole making him wag it just for her. Now he is transformed into a proper puppy to spin shine her boots back to cleanliness. Mistress Bunny takes great pride in keeping her leather boots always looking beautiful and makes sure her boy's job isn't done until he can see his reflection in them.

Duration: 13:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 966.5 MB

Download Puppy Boot Chow

OnlyFans Mistress Evilyne Videos Part 2

Mistress Evilyne is a British dominatrix and here we have a rip of her OnlyFans profile that contains everything till mid February 2020. The videos include cbt pegging (missionary, doggy style), foot fetish (foot/shoe licking), spanking, Evilyne showing off her body and getting fucked by a fucking machine (missionary), a few videos of Evilyne actually getting fucked by a guy (missionary), and some crossdressing humiliation

Video: 1080x1080, 720x1280

Total size: 197.0 MB in 1 files.

Download OnlyFans Mistress Evilyne Videos Part 2

Her Human Doormat

Cast: Alina Lopez

Download Her Human Doormat

HD Femdom Sex Videos Charlotte Hates Balls

Cast: Charlotte Sartre
Genres: Femdom, CBT, Ballbusting, Boot Licking

Nothing turns Mistress Charlotte on more than watching a boy truly suffer. She doesn't need a reason to punish a boy's balls as they shouldn't have been sticking out her in the 1st place. Mistress Charlotte makes her bitch boy first kiss her boots before standing him up and giving him blow after blow to his manhood. He is there for her enjoyment and right now all she wants to do is make his balls turn black and blue.

Duration: 10:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9492kbps

File size: 763.9 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Charlotte Hates Balls

OnlyFans Mistress Evilyne Videos Part 1

Mistress Evilyne is a British dominatrix and here we have a rip of her OnlyFans profile that contains everything till mid February 2020. The videos include cbt pegging (missionary, doggy style), foot fetish (foot/shoe licking), spanking, Evilyne showing off her body and getting fucked by a fucking machine (missionary), a few videos of Evilyne actually getting fucked by a guy (missionary), and some crossdressing humiliation

Video: 1080x1080, 720x1280

Total size: 910.0 MB in 1 files.

Download OnlyFans Mistress Evilyne Videos Part 1

Valentina Nappi - Milked Man Pussy

Cast: Valentina Nappi
Genres: Femdom, Prostate Massage, Anal Play, Handjob, Milking, Stockings, Bondage

In the House of Valentina, men don't have assholes they have pussies. When a slave is rewarded with a milking they must learn to cum by having their pussy holes vibrated, stretched and fucked. Mistress Valentina just picked up a brand new prostate milking toy and has her slave helpless and ready to try it out. Her sissy bitch is about to learn what a real mind-blowing orgasm feels like. Once a man experiences his pussy being milked he will never go back to his old, simple jerking off ways.

Duration: 12:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11306kbps

Download Valentina Nappi - Milked Man Pussy

HD Femdom Sex Videos Face Full of Amazon

Cast: Damazonia
Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Chastity, , BDSM, Bondage, Straitjacket

Mistress Damazonia's slave needs a nap and she knows exactly the way to give him his quiet time. With his legs suspended in the air and arms bound in a straight jacket Mistress Damazonia has him right where she wants him.

Duration: 10:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9746kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 781.8 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Face Full of Amazon

Back