Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Kendra James Balls of Steel

Video language: English

Mistress Kendra puts her slave's manhood to the test with a day of pure cock abuse. She has unlocked his tiny dick from chastity but locked his balls in steel so a piece of his manhood always remains caged. With his cock now exposed and completely vulnerable, she can really dive into her sadistic desires and make the boy cry for her pleasure. Kendra's slave has always been such a baby about pain but now he will have no choice but to endure every ounce of abuse on his poor cock.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 880.8 MB

Download Kendra James Balls of Steel

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Begs Snow For Chastity Release 1080p

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Goddess Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Spanking, Brunette, Stockings, Chastity

Alexandra's jerk zombie is desperate for release from chastity. It begs. Alexandra teases the drone with the key to its chastity device. Finally, she unlocks him. The drone strokes when and how Alexandra instructs. When she tells it to stop it must immediately return itself to the chastity device. She circles him like prey as he strokes for her. Alexandra keeps her jerk drone right on the edge of orgasm with intermittent returns to the chastity cage. He becomes even more mindless. The slave begs for mercy and Alexandra instructs it to lock itself back into chastity. She closes the lock around the cage. The slave is now actually grateful to be returned to chastity. He will remain locked for at least another three months. This is his punishment for asking for ever asking for mercy.

Duration: 6:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9821kbps
Audio: 258kbps

File size: 479.8 MB

Download Goddess Alexandra Snow - Begs Snow For Chastity Release 1080p

AJ Applegate - Chastity Drain

Cast: AJ Applegate
Genres: Femdom, Milking, Cum Eating, Vibrator, Chastity

Mistress AJ Applegate is rewarding her slave with an orgasm after being so obedient while denied and locked in chastity for 30 very long days. But just because he is being allowed to cum doesn't mean his cock is being unlocked from his chastity. He is about to learn chastity is now a permanent fixture in his slave life as she edges out a huge, thick load from his caged up and forever locked cock. Ruined Orgasm at its finest!

Duration: 11:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11293kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 980.0 MB

Download AJ Applegate - Chastity Drain

Muscles Vs Skinny Whore

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Femdom, hardcore

Camilla, Peter Stallion - Muscles Vs Skinny Whore extreme femdom!

Duration: 26:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 986.8 MB

Download Muscles Vs Skinny Whore

Mistress Gets a Creampie From Her Boy

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

I make silly faces and moan bunches when I'm feeling good <3 After getting my pussy pleasured orally, I get on top and ride till you cum! I made sure to show how creamy my pussy got after the best I could! This is more of a gentler side of femdom

Duration: 7:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11781kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 693.8 MB

Download Mistress Gets a Creampie From Her Boy

Chanel Preston - Manhood Extractor

Cast: Chanel Preston
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Milking Machine, Bondage, BDSM

It's not a fun time unless Mistress Chanel's slave is crying while he is cumming. As strong as he makes himself to be he is just a weak, little sissy boy at the mercy of a powerful woman. She wants to officially make him into her perfect drone and the only way is to suck out the last manhood from his swollen balls. They will be completely shriveled up and useless once every drop has been completely sucked dry. He will have no energy, no sperm, no will, no nothing left inside of him. Mistress Chanel smothers his face with her pussy making it impossible for the bitch to be hard while the machine mercilessly does its job. No amount of begging or crying will help her slave as Mistress Chanel rides his face until he just a shell of a man is left.

Duration: 11:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9791kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 822.0 MB

Download Chanel Preston - Manhood Extractor

My bitch

Genres: Femdom, Humilation

my bitch slave man, humilated and fetish femdom sex action. enjoy!

Duration: 33:42
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2008kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 527.1 MB

Download My bitch

Dommes' boxing bag

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
Video language: German

And this guy really thought he would end up hooking up with two ladies at once tonight. That self-confident asshole! He doesn't suspect that they are dominatrices waiting for a chance to break someone like him in. Watch them kick his ass and balls!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 7:41
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3599kbps

File size: 209.7 MB

Download Dommes' boxing bag

Trouble In See-Through Panties

I wrapped my slave in clingfilm to make sure he is at my mercy. I didn't really go easy on him this time. I applied some throat scissors on him. His throat was not exactly at 90 degrees, but believe me, he couldn't breathe. I have never tried to knock him out this way. The first time he got a semi KO. However, when I applied this hold again - a bit later in the clip - he got knocked the fuck out. Trust me, this was a true nightmare for him. This is not really an easy hold.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 11:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 979.5 MB

Download Trouble In See-Through Panties

Nicki Hunter

Genres: Female Domination, Fetish, Girl on Guy Strap-Ons

He wanted anal, so first he got to suck it then he got it in his ass! Come on big boy, take it like a man!

Duration: 38:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6643kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Nicki Hunter

Rough CBT treatment

These sexy Mistresses can't help noticing how pathetic their slave's cock looks now that they have made him shave himself clean. That's why they decide to give that limp piece of wrinkled fresh some proper whipping after putting it on the worm's ass.

Duration: 8:05
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3597kbps

File size: 220.4 MB

Download Rough CBT treatment

Showing the Cuck How to Fuck

Featuring @RaevynxRoseHi honey. I thought it was about time to introduce you to someone very special. This is my girlfriend, Alex. I know you know our sex life has been terrible. You cock is so tiny, you don't know how to eat me out, and you're just plain boring. But Alex here, she's the best. She fucks me like you wouldn't believe. I just cum repeatedly. With her tongue, her hands, her big fat strap-on, anything at all really. She's incredibly erotic. Now, you and I are never going to have sex again. I've decided that. But just for kicks, I'm going to have her fuck me right in front of you. Just to show you how it's done.

Duration: 12:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7741kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 764.5 MB

Download Showing the Cuck How to Fuck

Gape for

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Stockings, Bondage, Anal Fingering, Prostate Stimulation

When Marley straps on her big, black cock she becomes the fierce and merciless Brinx. Her slut needs to be filled and fucked just like all men in her life and she has the cock to get the job done right. She isn't going to be a happy Master until her slut is gaping from being thoroughly hollowed out.

Duration: 17:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9792kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Gape for

Mia - Oil Me For My Boyfriend Chastity Slave

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Mia
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Chastity, Financial Domination, Shiny Clothes, Oil Fetish, Ass Fetish, Ass Kissing, High Heels

Mia's cuckold has just bought her a new bathing suit. She asks him if he thinks her boyfriend will like it and the cuck answers, "Yes, Princess." Mia makes the cuck rub oil all over her body. She reminds him that it's ok to oil her because he is in chastity. Mia knows that it is difficult for the slave to touch her while he is in chastity and she likes that. Mia teases the slave's chastity with her ass, grinding up against it. Mia's boyfriend is ok with her having a cuckold, so long as she keeps it in chastity. Mia giggles, "Guess you're staying in!" Mia tells the slave to kiss her ass. The slave hesitates. "It's ok!" She assures the cuckold. "My boyfriend won't punch you in the face because you're in chastity." The slave kisses her ass and then Mia inspects him. The cuckold is straining against the chastity device. His little guy has grown! Mia teases him some more, then uses his mouth for a devious purpose.

Duration: 9:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8886kbps

File size: 641.5 MB

Download Mia - Oil Me For My Boyfriend Chastity Slave

Snow and Knight Humiliation Experts

Featuring @msnoelknight!Mistress Noel and I love to break down a man, physically, mentally and emotionally. This slave is no exception. You see, this slave was under the impression that his cock was of an "average" size. To Noel and I, this was a hilarious concept. It was too funny not to film! We break out the camera and find that his penis is actually shorter than the lens on my camera! Poor little slave. He's so detached from the reality of the situation. Mistress Noel and I decide to hammer home that reality for him, since he seems to be incapable of doing so himself. We tie him up and break him down. Both with our words and a few choice slaps to his little dink of a cock. You'll find that Mistress Noel and I are humiliation experts.

Duration: 11:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 408.7 MB

Download Snow and Knight Humiliation Experts

Desperate for Dick

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Valentina Nappi
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Stockings, Mask, Chastity

Mistress Valentina's slave is a slutty whore who is always desperate for a big, fat dick to be shoved in his hole. They make the perfect pair as Valentina loves hollowing out his boy pussy as much as he craves her cock. No hole is left un-fucked as she mercilessly tears him a new one with her massive strap-on.

Duration: 18:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9847kbps
Audio: 306kbps

Download Desperate for Dick

Cum For Us Or Be Punished!

Studio: Ellakross

Look at me smoking and jerk your cock while you watch, mistress Anna Myst commands as she puffs away on a cigarette. The naked slave standing before her obeys by stroking his dick while Anna sits at the outdoor bar enjoying her nicotine. I join Anna Myst and help jerk the slave off with my gloved hands as the lucky pervert lusts after the two gorgeous goddesses in front of him, his cock growing harder and stronger in my hands. He`s incredibly horny and just wants to cum as he watches us in our sexy latex outfits and high heels. Cum for your beautiful mistresses, Anna says before making him drop to his knees and jerk his cock off for us. When he proves unable to cum, we verbally berate him as I repeatedly slap him across the face. What a disgusting, pathetic loser! I feel sorry for him, Anna says as we laugh and send the useless imbecile on his way.

Duration: 6:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7321kbps

File size: 357.4 MB

Download Cum For Us Or Be Punished!

Screams of Pain with Emma Mystic

Featuring Miss Emma Mystic! @MissEmmaMysticMiss Mystic and I love to trade blows on an unsuspecting slave. We've bound this poor slave to the floor, ass in the air, and blindfolded him. He has no idea what's coming when Emma suddenly lays into him with a flogger. Over and over again you can hear his screams over the slaps of the flogger to his hide. Then, without warning, I switch out with Emma and it's my whip to his bare ass. Each time his ass gets slightly used to the pain, we switch it up and lay into him with something different. My chain whip gets plenty of good use here. He never stood a chance.

Duration: 12:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7762kbps
Audio: 165kbps

File size: 698.3 MB

Download Screams of Pain with Emma Mystic

Mistress Olga Ass Festival

Cast: Mistress Olga
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Dildo, Pegging

He is groaning and bucking a bit against it as She rocks back and forth on Her towering long legs with 6 inch heels. She is six and one half feet of feminine fury as Her giant cock reams his asshole out good. His balls are so swollen they almost rub against Her cock. She puts on the third and biggest strap-on. It is gigantic. Enormous. She has Her pet on his leash and holds onto it after She has entered his hole from behind. He stretches wide and tries to accommodate his Mistress. His asshole is Hers to use as She pleases.

Duration: 49:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3502kbps
Audio: 246kbps

Download Mistress Olga Ass Festival

Breaking in a macho

It's pretty obvious that these two bossy ladies are anything but impressed by their ripped slave's manliness. All his muscles and body hair only make them laugh - and tease him even dirtier. Watch them spit right into his face till he's all drenched!

Duration: 9:46
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3574kbps

File size: 265.1 MB

Download Breaking in a macho

Maya Kendrick - Barefoot for Breakfast

Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Bondage, CBT, Vibrator, Masturbation, Ball Gag

Mistress Maya surprises her caged slave with a good morning task of worshipping her divine feet. He never gets to wake up to a pair of feet smothering his face so he must have been a very good boy to deserve such pleasures. Mistress Maya makes him kiss and lick her heels while he remains in his cage until he is let free to really put his mouth into it. If he isn't gagging and chocking on her large size 10 feet then he isn't working hard enough to please her

Duration: 11:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 839.1 MB

Download Maya Kendrick - Barefoot for Breakfast

Julia Love

Russian mistress Julia Love kinky humilated slave boy friend action.

Duration: 20:51
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8335kbps
Audio: 190kbps

Download Julia Love

Humiliating handjob

That's a pretty nice cock that this sub is rocking and his Mistress wants to play with it but. She still needs to make sure the handjob doesn't bring the worm's self-esteem any higher. Watch her bend him over like a slut and beat his rod from behind.

Duration: 8:40
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3599kbps

File size: 236.7 MB

Download Humiliating handjob

Kiara Cole - Spoil Her Feet

Mistress Kiara's feet are tired and sweaty after a day of kicking slave balls in her sheer stockings. She needs to have her feet properly spoiled so graciously rewards her bitch with the opportunity to smell, lick and clean every inch. His cock is kept locked away so his focus is only on her feet and never about his selfish desires as Mistress Kiara dangles her perfect ass in his face

Duration: 11:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9797kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 869.1 MB

Download Kiara Cole - Spoil Her Feet

Mae Ling

Cast: Mae Lin
Genres: Femdom, Footjob, Pantyhose, Cumshot, Masturbation, CumEating, Foot Licking, Foot Worshi

Miss Mae gives her foot slut the best reward he could possibly have for being on his best behavior while locked in chastity. Miss Mae uses her pantyhose covered feet to edge and tease her slave's cock. Her slave gets so turned on that she even allows him the privilege to fuck her pantyhose covered legs until he is ready to cum all over her feet. Miss Mae his face with her cum covered foot while making him lick and suck up every last drop of semen.

Duration: 15:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9836kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mae Ling

Mistress Courtney A Leather Fucking

I love Strapon play. I love it even more when I am in My leather. I love pounding into one of My slaves, making them quiver and moan. I love looking at you and My hips go back and forth, My cock tickling that prostate. Do you like to watch My hips sway? Do you wish it was you?

Duration: 6:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20278kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 985.7 MB

Download Mistress Courtney A Leather Fucking

Destroyed Orgasm - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Demi Sutra
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Stockings, CBT, Ebony

If it's one thing that Goddess Demi loves it's making your weekly orgasms as painful and ruined as possible. Yes, you get the chance to cum for your Goddess once a week but at what price?!? Goddess Demi never said your orgasms were going to be pleasurable but beggars can't be choosers when your cock no longer belongs to you.

Duration: 12:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11255kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Destroyed Orgasm - FullHD 1080p

Princess Pussy Juices

When a Princess wants to cum, she gets to cum. There is no denying Princess Kendra her orgasms when she demands to have her holes pleasured by an obedient and chastised slave. Her slave's cock has been locked up for so long that his mind has been completely trained to only focus on her pleasure. Princess Kendra uses his tongue making him fuck her holes with every inch. Her pussy gets extremely wet with every lick making her grind that much more intensely on her slave's smothered face until she gets the orgasm she demands.

Duration: 16:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11313kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Princess Pussy Juices

Femdom humiliation

Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom

The humiliation of this slave goes on to a whole new level when his blond Mistress turns him into. A human tampon remover! Watch her sit over him, trample his hurting cock with her heels - and make him pull the tampon out of her pussy with his mouth!

Duration: 6:50
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3650kbps

File size: 189.0 MB

Download Femdom humiliation

Amazon Ass Addict - Bethany Benz - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Bethany Benz
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Ass Licking, Ass Worship, Rimming, Rimjob, Stockings, Ebony

Amazon Goddess Bethany Benz keeps her male pets locked in cages for when she needs her daily orgasms. They are kept starved and always hungry waiting for their next meal. She keeps her slaves on a strict diet of ass and pussy only so every day they become that much more addicted to being all hers.

Duration: 11:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11274kbps

File size: 951.3 MB

Download Amazon Ass Addict - Bethany Benz - FullHD 1080p

Shayenne Samara

Cast: Shayenne Samar
Genres: Ballbusting, BDSM, Femdom, Kicking, Male Rimming Female, Tortur

This is one of the HARDEST and HOTTEST scenes ever, several full kicks by Mistress Shayenne. You can hear him groaning in pain like he's about to spill everything out, gasping for air, we were actually worried. BRUTAL like old times Kebranozes, the full kicks era is Back!!

Duration: 9:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11611kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 820.0 MB

Download Shayenne Samara

Mistress Gaia Tiny Cock Bootjob

Once again we have a slave in the cage. He's been there for a considerable time, and we are going to make him the subject of our amusement. My friend and I are both wearing our black silky pantyhose, and thigh length stiletto boots. That's usually enough to give anyone a throbber. However, our bitch in the cage has a tiny cock and we are going to try to enlarge it a bit. To begin we taunt and tease him by getting him to lick our boots. Then we release him from his cage. As he lies on his back, we have to laugh as his tiny cock completely disappears into his flabby belly. What a useless slut!! After a few jabs from our stiletto heels, and some humiliation treatment. We allow our slut to touch his cock. He has to make sure it's hard enough to remain between our beautiful boots.

Duration: 9:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5202kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 369.9 MB

Download Mistress Gaia Tiny Cock Bootjob

Mira Cuckold - Eat my big butt in the shower

Genres: Femdom

Kissing and licking Her stilettos under Her desk, feeling so inferior and needing to prove your worthiness. you are stripped, collared and chained in preparation for the boardroom meeting... your Boss informs you of your punishment in detail, you can tell She is wickedly enjoying the idea of your suffering and humiliation.. She snaps Her finger, pulls your leash and makes you crawl after Her, naked and afraid...

Duration: 11:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8176kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 681.1 MB

Download Mira Cuckold - Eat my big butt in the shower

Uses her Date for Worship and Cash 4K

Cast: Sadi
Genres: Foot Worship, Foot Lick, Cunnilingus, Femdom, Cuckold, Female Domination, Orgasm, Cuckolding, Emotional Sadism, FootFetis

Sadie is on her first date with Marcelo. They met through a sugar website. Marcello compliments Sadie's boots. She tells him that her feet actually really hurt from wearing them all night. She hints that she would like a bit of a foot massage. Marcelo takes the hint and helps Sadie out of her boots. He starts to massage her feet. Sadie repositions herself so that suddenly she is on the couch and Marcelo is on the ground. Sadie suggests that she would really like it if Marcelo kissed her feet. Marcelo starts to kiss them. What a gentleman! Sadie is impressed with his chivalry. Soon Marcelo is enthusiastically licking and kissing all over Sadie's feet, just the way she likes. Sadie asks Marcelo a few questions and quickly ascertains that he has a lot of wealth. Sadie actually needs some money for things like rent and bills. $500 would be nothing to a wealthy man like Marcelo. Could he just help her out and go to the ATM and get it for her? The very chivalrous Marcelo agrees to go to t.

Duration: 13:28
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19681kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Uses her Date for Worship and Cash 4K

Tiny Cock Bootjob

Cast: Mistress Gaia
Genres: Femdom, Bootjob, Milking, Dual Domination

Once again we have a slave in the cage. He's been there for a considerable time, and we are going to make him the subject of our amusement. My friend and I are both wearing our black silky pantyhose, and thigh length stiletto boots. That's usually enough to give anyone a throbber. However, our bitch in the cage has a tiny cock and we are going to try to enlarge it a bit. To begin we taunt and tease him by getting him to lick our boots. Then we release him from his cage. As he lies on his back, we have to laugh as his tiny cock completely disappears into his flabby belly. What a useless slut!! After a few jabs from our stiletto heels, and some humiliation treatment. We allow our slut to touch his cock. He has to make sure it's hard enough to remain between our beautiful boots. Finally, we now have a mini throbber Ahahaha. We squeeze it tightly between our boots and allow our bitch to cum. his little scooter makes quite a mess over our boots, and the floor. We order him to get his tongu.

Duration: 9:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5202kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 369.9 MB

Download Tiny Cock Bootjob

Breaking in a stud

Release Year: 2005
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom

Nothing can get this busty brunette off better than full control over a huge burly man - like her new slave, for example. Watch her find one that fits the description precisely and take a ride on top of his tongue while he's only allowed to wank off.

Duration: 12:37
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3738kbps

File size: 357.5 MB

Download Breaking in a stud

Siri and her obedient slave

The main point of the video is that you, an insignificant slave, will always be just a rag and rug for your housemate!

Duration: 39:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2652kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 819.7 MB

Download Siri and her obedient slave

A Leather Fucking

Studio: MissCourtney
Genres: Femdom, Pegging, Strapon

I love Strapon play. I love it even more when I am in My leather. I love pounding into one of My slaves, making them quiver and moan. I love looking at you and My hips go back and forth, My cock tickling that prostate. Do you like to watch My hips sway? Do you wish it was you?

Duration: 6:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20278kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 985.7 MB

Download A Leather Fucking

Isabelle Deltore - Sissy Tongue Bath

Mistress Isabelle loves to own sissy boys as she knows they are much more in-tuned with the female body. Sissies will always work their hardest to please their Mistress as they are never selfish when their cock is made useless by the form of strict chastity. Mistress Isabelle unlocks her sissy from its cage and put's the bitch's whore mouth to use.

Duration: 12:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9777kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 891.6 MB

Download Isabelle Deltore - Sissy Tongue Bath

Daphne Dare

Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Nurse Daphne has been given strict orders that the patient needs a deep and thorough anal probing for his exam.

Duration: 19:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9776kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Daphne Dare

Back