Tied Milf - Tied Tits And Breath Control Rope | BDSM

Annabelle

Annabelle
3aeaaf3a1cfa41cc1b1dbce5d4f5655a.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: ivan boulder
Genres: Bondage, Humilation
Video language: English

Glamure lady slave extreme bondage humilation action. Enjoy!!!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:33
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6639kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 529.7 MB

Download Annabelle

Pantygagged

Pantygagged
670fe9c81a93adda0fc6fc13618d1543.jpeg

Studio: Bond Group Ltd

If you like seeing your women tied up tight and then having their panties stripped or cut off of their bodies after they have been wearing them either all day, or in some cases all week, then stuffed into their mouths, taped in, then wrapped in nice and tight only to pitch a royal snit fit before, during and after then this is the video for you!! This video is intense with lots of action going on many of you have waited for the beautiful women in this video and they are finally here for your viewing enjoyment!! Mary Hernandez kicks things off followed by Paige Richards followed by Laeiana Forte, Karina Bell, Nikki Chao, Isabella Belden, then finally climaxing with 2 smoking scenes of Miss Susan St. John!! In my opinion this is one of the best videos I have ever produced and I am confident you will feel the same way as the women in this video are gorgous, tied up tightly with lots of rope, but best of all..

Format: real
Duration: 1:53:57
Video: 360x240, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 289.5 MB

Download Pantygagged

Crammed Full Of Cock Featuring Bethany

d5028f73e9839dc5057b2ea26fd09e16.jpg

Studio: Infernalrestraints

Bethany is going to take a lot of dick. PD has his penis plus an impressive collection of cocks to make sure she does not have to spend a minute without her holes crammed full of something. He makes it easy at first. A gentle push down her throat is all it takes to produce a few heavy gags. He expands her horizons with his supply of dildos. Her snatch is tight, but greedy and so it has no problem handling an inflatable Mr. Pogo. She enjoys the steady pumping of a fucking machine even more. When everything is said and done, Bethany will always ask for more.

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 618.3 MB

Download Crammed Full Of Cock Featuring Bethany

d5028f73e9839dc5057b2ea26fd09e16.jpg

Bethany is going to take a lot of dick. PD has his penis plus an impressive collection of cocks to make sure she does not have to spend a minute without her holes crammed full of something. He makes it easy at first. A gentle push down her throat is all it takes to produce a few heavy gags. He expands her horizons with his supply of dildos. Her snatch is tight, but greedy and so it has no problem handling an inflatable Mr. Pogo. She enjoys the steady pumping of a fucking machine even more. When everything is said and done, Bethany will always ask for more.

Duration: 54:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 618.3 MB

Download Crammed Full Of Cock Featuring Bethany

Illustrious Rouge's Dream - Vol. 2 - Spread Eagle - Scene 1

Illustrious Rouge's Dream - Vol. 2 - Spread Eagle - Scene 1
ea9ec3e76b010f2c0fbe80adec811313.jpg

As told by Illustrious Rouge I had another great dream the other night. Once again I found myself in an old rickety bed under a spotlight. The same man as before tossed a noose around my neck and then tied it off to the head board. Even though my hands were free, with my neck tied I was completely at his mercy, and I liked it. He took his time tying my wrists to the headboard, and then he tied my ankles together and tied them to the footboard. At this point it was rather nice. The ropes were not tight at all, especially compared to last time. I had a feeling that this might change though. He walked behind the headboard and shoved a big Ball in my mouth with a strap running through the middle which was buckled around my head. This was tight. He then quickly secured my left wrist. I was right the bondage started to get a little more stringent. He lifts my skimpy little tank top and starts groping and kneading my tits. He leaves. I can't see him anymore, but I Know he's still watching me. I can feel it. He comes back and unties my neck. Ahhh he has a reason. He buckles this really crazy, creepy, head harness, muzzle thingy on my head. It takes him a while as there are a ton of buckles. Next he unties my wrists from the headboard only to retie them to the very ends down low. He then unties my ankles. As he does I see that he had made attached the ropes around my ankles, before he tied them together. Now he pulls my ankles out to the ends of the footboard, making me to spread my legs. Look at the time, I'll tell you more tomorrow.

Duration: 18:23
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2971kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 417.1 MB

Download Illustrious Rouge's Dream - Vol. 2 - Spread Eagle - Scene 1

Intense BDSM domination with horny German feet ... - HD 720p

Intense BDSM domination with horny German feet ... - HD 720p
3688ca72f1f510344ff3bda37488b0a3.jpg

Lusty, tattooed submissive Sophia Medevil becomes Princess Of Pain's naughty slave babe. She gets tied up, feet tickled, pussy fingered and mouth dildo fucks her mistress. Curvy brunette July Johnson has a similar fate and enjoys receiving tickle torture from naughty dominatrix Valeria Jones. The bisexual beauties had an instant connection with their mistresses and managed to orgasm intensely while being dominated.

Duration: 35:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps

File size: 673.9 MB

Download Intense BDSM domination with horny German feet ... - HD 720p

Beast Punishing Beauty part 3

Beast Punishing Beauty part 3
8ec82175fb1da3522a61f48159d63eba.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Teen, Skinny, Bondage, Big Tits

She is kept in tright bondage, leaving little room to struggle as I perform my devious duties...She will confess to me...

Duration: 12:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2557kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 269.0 MB

Download Beast Punishing Beauty part 3

Ultimate Nipple Torment part 1

Ultimate Nipple Torment part 1
0babb4c797a759e69f188306052bec18.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Slave girl Misty extremal red rope bondage and tits torture action. enjoy!

Duration: 57:45
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1516kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 697.3 MB

Download Ultimate Nipple Torment part 1

Sharons Initiation

Sharons Initiation
0ed7d11161d4bceaee613dee144b62ae.jpeg

Studio: Jayedwards

Beautiful Sharon sits at the dressing table, wondering what the day will bring. This isnt just any day, you see. Today is the day Sharon will experience her very first bondage shoot with Jay Edwards and shes so excited! As the shoot progresses, Sharon is put though her paces in grand style. The first scene has her wobbling on tightly roped legs, until Jay enters and turns the whole thing into a strappado with weighted nipple clamps. Next, she marks time tied to the slave chair with a wooden breast press clamped tightly around her huge boobs. For the following two scenes, Sharons lush curves are packed into sexy latex lingerie! First shes strapped to a spinning post and nipple-clamped, then shes kneeling and bent over so that Jay can whip and crop her rubber-covered ass cheeks! Shes in Heaven! For her last scene, Sharon is completely nude and barefoot in Jays bamboo room. Her tanned skin is pinched by rough manila rope -- including a wickedly knotted crotchrope! And what is her reward for being such a great model all day long? Why, a vibrator against her waiting pussy, of course! Next its time for three demanding scenes of sweet Jenni Lee. She starts out in a Shibari-style tie that, amazingly, ends up as a kneeling, partially-suspended strappado, then its two basement ties for the now-corseted cutie. Tottering in a standing tie, she can only squeal and gasp for breath as Jay cranks her up off the ground and into midair, then her whole sexy body is bound in hard, black electrical cord. Even the ballgag is threaded on cord! Poor little Jenni Lee!

Duration: 1:22:50
Video: 512x340, RV40

File size: 269.2 MB

Download Sharons Initiation

Body Prison Featuring Marina

Body Prison Featuring Marina
23d2f86e25524fc0bae2866299f3c3ac.jpg

Marina is just too sexy for a single sadist. She is the kind of hot that needs to be shared. Of course, SD and PD have plenty of experience as partners in pain. Marina is just such an intense pain slut that she begs to be double teamed. They have excellent little toys for making her cry or cum whenever they want her to. Marina gets sealed inside a latex body prison and it is intense. She is blind, but still very aware of what is going on around her. She loves the feeling of the latex against her skin and, when it is pumped full of air, the pressure inside has her head swimming in sub-space. When Marina has fully submitted in that way everything that they do to her just sends her to new heights.

Duration: 1:04:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 722.5 MB

Download Body Prison Featuring Marina

Reform School For Teens - Rachel

Reform School For Teens - Rachel
6e967f95b996269df9aca76e38593390.jpg

The schoolgirl was spanked with a paddle and cane. She was restrained, her nipples were being pinched, was fucked by a vibrator and was given an enema.

Duration: 1:00:22
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 452.6 MB

Download Reform School For Teens - Rachel

Halloween BDSM story in the forest with German teen ... - HD 720p

Halloween BDSM story in the forest with German teen ... - HD 720p
b9c7610926acc2b16d1ce12fb08f7f72.jpg

Sexy German teen Khadisha Latina gets fucked and tortured by Ronny Rosetti in the forest. He ties her up, fucks her cunt and fills it with cum. Later, she's in for some hot wax pain.

Duration: 40:02

File size: 754.9 MB

Download Halloween BDSM story in the forest with German teen ... - HD 720p

Amateur bdsm part 79

Amateur bdsm part 79
2079a7e51601b1305176cfedaad99e66.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Torture

Electro torture extreme caning whipping slave woman, watch!

Duration: 48:16
Video: 500x332, AVC (H.264), 912kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 367.3 MB

Download Amateur bdsm part 79

Ive Been Bad

Ive Been Bad
e1be39b58f7624ffb70ab2d31b080032.jpeg

As we open, sexy Shannon lies across the bed, her hands roaming over her lingerie-clad body. Soon shes masturbating with abandon, completely oblivious to the fact that shes supposed to be getting ready to go out...and that Jay is waiting for her in the next room! Eventually, of course, Jays patience runs out. He decides that a little girlfriend-training is far more necessary than their prior engagement with friends. Shannon is startled and flustered when she is grabbed and roughly tied up on the bed, but too bad for her -- shes in for some heavy instruction and it starts with a strict hogtie to the ceiling! Tied with her hands over her head, Shannon struggles helplessly as Jay cranks her up into a full wrist-suspension, then its time for a strict strappado as her ass is finessed with a leather crop. A spreadeagle tie against the wall seems tough enough but soon Shannon is hoisted up and suspended with most of her weight resting on her crotchrope! Tied standing on the girlie-go-round, Shannon struggles to maintain her balance as the ropes around her body dig into her flesh. Finally, Shannon is back on the bed in a taut spreadeagle with hoisted crotchrope and nipple clamps. Maybe next time shell think twice before letting her selfish little hands wander into her panties! After the story we are treated to three awesome scenes of lush Alexis as Jays nude, bound, blindfolded slavegirl. Shes even barefoot for one scene!

Duration: 1:28:35
Video: 320x240, RV40

File size: 288.8 MB

Download Ive Been Bad

Klaw!

Klaw!
9bad67301ddbb2117b8b7706cb24ccfa.jpg

Studio: Harmony Concepts

Four beautiful women in white lingerie and black lingerie, bound indoors and out, topless, usually in high heels and hose or stocking feet, always sexually provocative. But it`s ultimately the unique way that Greta ties up this quartet of agreeable bondagettes that makes this DVD a treasure for bondage enthusiasts... One lovely bondage after another!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:09:45
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1464kbps

File size: 819.2 MB

Download Klaw!

Hogtied Double Enema and Enema Chair

Hogtied Double Enema and Enema Chair
5de652efaa82de3db9ad1a80366a706a.jpg

Two girls are restrained and involved in lesbian acts, like kissing. Both their pussies and anuses were fingered and inserted, and they both received enemas.

Duration: 50:15

File size: 381.4 MB

Download Hogtied Double Enema and Enema Chair

Halloween BDSM story in the forest with German Teen - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Halloween BDSM story in the forest with German Teen - Scene 2 - HD 720p
0be87122e497bdb5605a0f4f8638329a.jpg

Khadisha Latina gets lost in the forest. Crazy Ronny Rosetti finds and abuses her. He'll finger her pussy, make her suck his cock, slap and bound her in this wild BDSM session.

Duration: 34:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2439kbps

File size: 652.9 MB

Download Halloween BDSM story in the forest with German Teen - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Beast Punishing Beauty part 4

Beast Punishing Beauty part 4
5ebd45dd94cd507f8f5371fa3f484e7c.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Teen, Skinny, Bondage, Big Tits

.I like to make them confess...and Molly is as guilty as the rest...a hot little slut who loves to tease, but enjoys being used in extreme ways...Enjoy a long, relaxing and kinky weekend

Duration: 14:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2549kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 301.5 MB

Download Beast Punishing Beauty part 4

Bdsm part 22

Bdsm part 22
6d56fdc296953b9a6a4a920186168e03.jpg

Release Year: 2009
Genres: Bdsm

Extreme amateur bdsm action, russian slave humilation. Enjoy!

Duration: 40:53
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 587.2 MB

Download Bdsm part 22

In The Masters Favor

In The Masters Favor
2affc64559d7476e921645855def37e9.jpeg

Doe-eyed Bambi starts off, sitting on a bar stool with her elbows bound together and legs spread. Jay winds med-wrap around her mouth, then covers that with blue electrical tape. He then clamps her nipples and pulls her wrists up behind her. Next, shes bent over a T-bar, balanced on her hips with her lovely ass up in the air, her wrists and ankles tied down to the girlie-go-round. To her delight, her ass and thighs are whipped and she is spanked with a leather slapper as Jay rotates her for better access. Beautiful blonde Sara wears vinyl fetishwear and lies across the bed, a red ballgag filling her mouth. Her elbows are lashed together and a rope runs from her neck to the corner of the bed. Next, shes on her knees with her wrists pulled up between her thighs and drawn toward the ceiling. Jay runs a rope to her harness gag to keep this spitfires head up. Buxom Marie sits with her arms tied to a post behind her as Jay adds rope around her waist and manhandles her tits before clamping her hard nipples. Her second scene is a tough wrist semi-suspension, her knees are on the ground but she cant gain any traction on the slippery floor. Her breasts are strictly bound and a harness ballgag fills her mouth. Lovely Eve leans against a post, a blue ballgag stuffed in her mouth while a short bar holds her arms back and a spreader bar keeps her legs wide. She flinches when her hands brush against the tight clamps on her nipples. After fondling her breasts, Jay lifts her off the ground and places her on her knees so that he can tie her spreader bar to the post. She whimpers sweetly as Jay whips her tits, belly, and thighs with a flogger, then meekly spreads her legs on his command so he can whip her tender crotch. She loves to obey. Busty Tami, our doll-like bondage toy, is tightly bound with one knee pulled all the way up to her shoulder. Jay soon ties her free ankle back to her wrists and she can hardly move but that doesnt stop her from trying. In her last scene, she stands with her elbows roped together as Jay squeezes her huge tits and hangs heavy clamps from her pink nipples. Pulling her head back by her hair, he tugs at the clamp chain with his teeth, then leaves her to ponder her fate.

Duration: 1:21:07

File size: 264.7 MB

Download In The Masters Favor

The Best Of Kelsie Chambers

The Best Of Kelsie Chambers
94df26bf7654190c61c26e5883a5bb06.jpg

Studio: Harmony Concepts

Sweet and sexy, Kelsie is the perfect girl-next-door with so much more. She had that look, that attitude...voluptuous, vulnerable and vivacious. And to me, there was that gleam in her eyes when she was bound. It said, Now that Im tied up, theres nothing I can do if you were to run your hands all over my body This is the essential Kelsie Chambers collection! Fifteen exquisitely satisfying scenes by the cream of Harmonys producers - Woods, Banner, OKork and Pfeiffer. Kelsie is simply stunning now you can get all finest work in one extremely exciting video

Duration: 1:33:40
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 975kbps

File size: 762.3 MB

Download The Best Of Kelsie Chambers

Lesbian SM Debutantes

Lesbian SM Debutantes
746aa8d0aa98f05bc31ca5cbef936c26.jpg

Two girls are involved in lesbian acts such as kissing. One of the girls spanked with a whip and ruler, and had their pussies fingered.

Duration: 52:53

File size: 404.3 MB

Download Lesbian SM Debutantes

Submissive German feet slaves tortured by Princess - HD 720p

c6908144913b63de4997e1ad05021396.jpg

Beautiful obedient German babes July Johnson, Mia Blow and June get tickled and tortured by dominating guards Princess of Pain and Valeria Jones. They're about to learn what it really means to be a good foot puppet..

Duration: 37:16

File size: 702.5 MB

Download Submissive German feet slaves tortured by Princess - HD 720p

c6908144913b63de4997e1ad05021396.jpg

Beautiful obedient German babes July Johnson, Mia Blow and June get tickled and tortured by dominating guards Princess of Pain and Valeria Jones. They're about to learn what it really means to be a good foot puppet..

Duration: 37:16

File size: 702.5 MB

Download Submissive German feet slaves tortured by Princess - HD 720p

Corrine

Corrine
aca1af525ac924445b7847301eef0388.jpg

Release Year: 2013

Skinny slave girl Corrine extreme bondage and torture. watching!

Duration: 59:33
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1526kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 721.6 MB

Download Corrine

Jade Indica

Jade Indica
061397140c88c19ee0438a3d44343f28.jpeg

Studio: Topgrl

Jade is fit to be tied. She would be able to get away from the pain Dee has in store for her, but fortunately she cant quite reach the place where her rope is secured. Shes a defiant little cunt but Dee is confident that she can make her scream. The cane gets quite a reaction but not quite the one Dees looking for, so she keeps pushing more pain. Jade doesnt seem to mind, too much, though. Every one of the torments makes her pussy wet and so after each one Dee makes her orgasm, preparing her for the next round. As the pain and degradations go further the orgasms become even more intense.

Duration: 47:44
Video: 852x488, RV40

File size: 257.8 MB

Download Jade Indica

Wisegals

Wisegals
675e854a4073648626523b3ed9fa5f21.jpg

Studio: Close-Up Concepts

When Loren Chance turns up on Alexis Taylors doorstep asking to use the phone to call a tow truck for her broken down car, Alexis is hesitant to let her in. Loren is quite pushy, though, and Alexis eventually relents, just to get rid of the pest. Before Alexis can show her the phone, (and where IS that phone, Alexis?) Loren conks her on the head and Alexis falls ! When Alexis awakens, she finds herself tied up and gagged. Loren soon returns to explain that she has been hired by her buddy Vinnie to put a little pressure on the gal who owns this house. Vinnie wants to tear the place down and build a parking lot but the owner wont budge so Loren intends to make Alexis life miserable until she agrees to get out. Busty Alexis eventually manages to slip out of Lorens ropework and gets the drop on her attacker. Now it is Lorens turn to feel the rope bite into her skin! Alexis explains that she isnt the owner of the house and that she too has been hired by Vinnie to put the squeeze on the owner. Okay, whats the real story here? And what will happen to these two wisegals when Vinnie shows up with a gun? After the story were treated to five sexy scenes of gorgeous and exotic newcomer, Sin! This petite Japanese beauty has been tied up in her personal life but never for a bondage video. Youd never know it to look at her, though, as she struggles, squirms and moans like a pro. In costumes ranging form fetishy corsets and six-inch heels to sexy secretarial attire to cotton undies, ankle socks and white Keds sneakers, she will steal your heart away!

Duration: 1:09:12
Video: 704x480, DivX 5, 1459kbps

File size: 809.9 MB

Download Wisegals

More Reform School For Raven - Enema Spanking and Hogtied BJ

More Reform School For Raven - Enema Spanking and Hogtied BJ
c71b3ceff0918b27de68a40fa9e29d1a.jpg

A schoolgirl was being whipped and her anus fingered and plugged. She was then restrained, gagged, had candle lighted on the other end shoved into her pussy, and given blowjob. In the end, enema was given.

Duration: 43:36

File size: 376.1 MB

Download More Reform School For Raven - Enema Spanking and Hogtied BJ

BDSM, Foot Fetish and Torture With German Babes - HD 720p

BDSM, Foot Fetish and Torture With German Babes - HD 720p
8d95fc286f595486ddf4a1fffec4d405.jpg

It's another intense day for the German slaves locked up in the paramilitary unit. Princess Of Pain is as commanding as usual, tormenting and pleasing these young babes...

Duration: 47:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps

File size: 900.8 MB

Download BDSM, Foot Fetish and Torture With German Babes - HD 720p

Spy Mirela is Caught & Endures a BDSM Interrogation

Spy Mirela is Caught & Endures a BDSM Interrogation
f9e15ec207890f698d542d2a441da2e3.jpg

Mirela is caught on the grounds of Reverend property. A camera is found in her handbag but there is no film. It seems she has criminal intent. She could be a spy! She has earned punishment and must be imprisoned right away. Two guards pull her into the prison and interrogate her first, going through her purse. She must endure a BDSM Prison Mistress and Master, domination, spanking, smacking, humiliation, fingering, bondage, breast, pussy and nipple torment and fingering. They will make her confess. Sex slave training usually does the trick to get answers.

Duration: 8:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 483.6 MB

Download Spy Mirela is Caught & Endures a BDSM Interrogation

Chair bound and brutally double fucked, Squirting screaming deepthroat!

2233b45c10d2eb372d2f0f7035d98b00.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Breath Play, Choking, Face Fucking, Gagging, Hitachi, Kneeling, Orgasm, Extreme Rough Sex, Squirt, Super Deep Throat

Bound with rope in the fuck chair, mona finds herself completely helpless and at our mercy. Her shaved pussy is perfect height for a deep and brutal fucking, her pretty face is ready for an extreme deepthroating, face fucking!
Mona is one of the girls that takes it, doesn't matter how hard, how rough, or how brutal, she takes it. She take a pussy pounding until we fuck squirt out of it, she take a throat fucking until we pull up the deep throat spit! We have liquid being drained from each hole, sometimes in an explosive release. Few girls can take it like Mona, so few.

Duration: 11:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 615.9 MB

Download Chair bound and brutally double fucked, Squirting screaming deepthroat!

Sharons Sacrifice

Sharons Sacrifice
f6cb4aea8f046303cbe771f402ab86db.jpeg

Sharon is blonde, bodacious, bawdy...the proverbial brick house! Jay leads his lingerie-clad captive to the basement and places her into an excruciating strappado with leashed ballgag and crotchrope, her high heels clattering on the cement floor as she struggles to no avail. Sharon is then tied seated on a stool with one gloved arm suspended over her head -- perfect for somenipple-clothespins and a gag change. Now we find the busty babebound in a kneeling strappado against a short post. Her huge tits are roped in such a way to (over) stimulate her big brown nipples and a quick change of roping (on camera) puts some intense pressureon her crotchrope! Panel-gagged and bound asymmetrically on the girlie-go-round, Sharon cringes as the wicked chrome clamp-bar squeezes her nips. Finally, we see Sharons magnificent physique completely nude (with her high heels on) tied tummy-downon a tall stool, one leg and one arm suspended and dangling up behind her. This position does not sound comfortable, especially after the addition of nipple clamps and a whip to her ass! Shes then roped in a squat position on the tall stool and, judging by her troubled moans, the pressure on her quads must be excruciating. We can see her counting out the minutes in her mind as Jay adds rope after rope and then seals her mouth with duct tape over the ballgag. Post-tied and harness-gagged, crotchroped and tit-clamped, Sharon seems worried as Jay starts wrapping one of her tanned legs with rope...and yes, it does appear to hurt when he cranks that leg right up into the air and swats her ass! Rounding out the program are three scenes of petite Latina Rachel. In her teeny pink bikini and high heels, shes stool-bound for some onscreen roping, then Jay carries her in and leaves her on the floor to squirm in more ultra-tight elbows-together bondage. Black lingerie and heels add just the right amount of drama to Rachels final submission.

Duration: 1:34:38

File size: 307.4 MB

Download Sharons Sacrifice

Sharons Sacrifice

Sharons Sacrifice
f6cb4aea8f046303cbe771f402ab86db.jpeg

Sharon is blonde, bodacious, bawdy...the proverbial brick house! Jay leads his lingerie-clad captive to the basement and places her into an excruciating strappado with leashed ballgag and crotchrope, her high heels clattering on the cement floor as she struggles to no avail. Sharon is then tied seated on a stool with one gloved arm suspended over her head -- perfect for somenipple-clothespins and a gag change. Now we find the busty babebound in a kneeling strappado against a short post. Her huge tits are roped in such a way to (over) stimulate her big brown nipples and a quick change of roping (on camera) puts some intense pressureon her crotchrope! Panel-gagged and bound asymmetrically on the girlie-go-round, Sharon cringes as the wicked chrome clamp-bar squeezes her nips. Finally, we see Sharons magnificent physique completely nude (with her high heels on) tied tummy-downon a tall stool, one leg and one arm suspended and dangling up behind her. This position does not sound comfortable, especially after the addition of nipple clamps and a whip to her ass! Shes then roped in a squat position on the tall stool and, judging by her troubled moans, the pressure on her quads must be excruciating. We can see her counting out the minutes in her mind as Jay adds rope after rope and then seals her mouth with duct tape over the ballgag. Post-tied and harness-gagged, crotchroped and tit-clamped, Sharon seems worried as Jay starts wrapping one of her tanned legs with rope...and yes, it does appear to hurt when he cranks that leg right up into the air and swats her ass! Rounding out the program are three scenes of petite Latina Rachel. In her teeny pink bikini and high heels, shes stool-bound for some onscreen roping, then Jay carries her in and leaves her on the floor to squirm in more ultra-tight elbows-together bondage. Black lingerie and heels add just the right amount of drama to Rachels final submission.

Duration: 1:34:38

File size: 307.4 MB

Download Sharons Sacrifice

Jet Lag

Jet Lag
bf919649a5367e828ed2ef62d6337f0c.jpg

Studio: Anastasia Pierce Production

First class stewardess Anna Mills shares her hotel suite on a layover with Coach stewardess Anastasia Pierce. As soon as they arrive in the suite Miss Mills brags on how wonderful life on first class can be. Anastasia exhausted and jealous decides to get back at the Jet Lagged beauty. She starts her revenge by ging the sexy blonde and taking advantage of her before gagging and tying her up. Anastasia continues to entertain herself with a series of strict ties and sexual demeaning games with her new found slave. The poor damsel has no choice but to submit to a series of spankings, canning, clothe pins torture and orgasm. But things will get really sexual once Anastasia discover a way to change her destiny and get herself upgraded to first class.

Duration: 1:27:05
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps

File size: 667.6 MB

Download Jet Lag

Upside-Down Suspension Spanking Enemas For Kinky Chica

Upside-Down Suspension Spanking Enemas For Kinky Chica
6dcfdb9cb9d8d47e664d747407d10e55.jpg

The girl was suspended on air, and was whipped with a strap. A thermometer was inserted into her ass, and she was given an enema while fingering on her pussy. She was also being candle waxed and toyed with a vibrator.

Duration: 49:22

File size: 433.0 MB

Download Upside-Down Suspension Spanking Enemas For Kinky Chica

Intense BDSM and foot fetish action with German - HD 720p

Intense BDSM and foot fetish action with German - HD 720p
c69e9f31f63fdfac9132ece7188822d5.jpg

In this hidden paramilitary unit, submissive slaves give up control and get their feet tortured by hot, commanding women guards. Hot girls like Izzy Mendosa and Kylie Kay will get bound, teased and provoked in this kinky episode.

Duration: 41:52

File size: 789.4 MB

Download Intense BDSM and foot fetish action with German - HD 720p

Self Bondage

Self Bondage
9abca82cbc3f4d1d2da5d14abc594f15.jpg

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Self Bondage slave blonde, amazing rope traning action. enjoy!

Duration: 11:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 409.0 MB

Download Self Bondage

Hot Milf as her tits brutally bound....

Hot Milf as her tits brutally bound....
8219d328dcd4fa4cca8b9c331c1b9c92.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Bukkake, Bondage, 18-21,Two guys

Alana Cruise as never been severely bound and abused before. Never had her tits tied so tight, never had her face fucked upside down. So there were a lot of firsts on her day of shooting.
If you ever want to see a girls first brutal bondage and rough sex scene and how they handle it this is your update. The boys push her as far as they dare, that right there, is why Sexually Broken is the most respected bondage and rough sex site in the world. Our boys know how to read a model, we know when to push, we know when we have to pull back a bit. We can play a womans body better then any of the brutish mindless guys that just jam their dick in a hole and pump. We use finesse, and we use it expertly.
In the end our broken MILF is exhausted, completely fucked and orgasmed out. She just has one of the hardest but completely awesome sexually experiences of her life, and yes she would love to come back and work with us again. Breaking hot sluts the right way is our specialty!

Duration: 12:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 705.7 MB

Download Hot Milf as her tits brutally bound....

Lets Have Fun

Lets Have Fun
d6d20aad601c709aeefddb702c13b2fc.jpeg

Its a shooting day at the Edwards house and Jay is busily preparing his equipment. In the makeup chair, luscious Sharon is doing her last minute touch-ups. When Jay comes in to check on her, though, she seems just a bit bored. Im tired of just shooting shooting shooting, Jay. Cant we make today about having fun? Your wish is his command, sweetie! Grabbing his plush pet right out of her chair, Jay gets right to work at having some F-U-N! A kneeling post-tie is first on the days bondage docket, complete with onscreen tying and a nice, hard tit-whipping. (That knotted crotchrope actually seems to provide the most fun for our girl.) Next, Jay wraps Sharons huge melons in tight coils of rope and manhandles them while a hoisted crotchrope tugs cruelly at her poor little pussy. Bound sitting upright on a tall stool, Sharon presents a perfect canvas for breast binding. That big, soft, wet mouth of hers is just made for on-camera gag changes. A strict frogtie has our bottomless damsel wriggling her lush body down a carpeted hallway, right into Jays clutches for some more tit punishment! Stripped down to just her high heels, Sharons tanned flesh practically begs for extra whipping, and maybe a couple clothespegs on those pert nips? Sharons last bondage shows off her astounding curves from all angles...and makes us wonder what kind of fun she and Jay had after the camera stopped rolling! Beautiful newcomer Terri rounds out the program with four sexy bondages of her own. Tall, tanned, and taut, Terri looks like she might have strolled in off a private Malibu beach. Her turquoise blue eyes widen so sexily as Jay whips her vulnerable ass!

Duration: 1:31:40

File size: 298.8 MB

Download Lets Have Fun

Lets Have Fun

Lets Have Fun
d6d20aad601c709aeefddb702c13b2fc.jpeg

Its a shooting day at the Edwards house and Jay is busily preparing his equipment. In the makeup chair, luscious Sharon is doing her last minute touch-ups. When Jay comes in to check on her, though, she seems just a bit bored. Im tired of just shooting shooting shooting, Jay. Cant we make today about having fun? Your wish is his command, sweetie! Grabbing his plush pet right out of her chair, Jay gets right to work at having some F-U-N! A kneeling post-tie is first on the days bondage docket, complete with onscreen tying and a nice, hard tit-whipping. (That knotted crotchrope actually seems to provide the most fun for our girl.) Next, Jay wraps Sharons huge melons in tight coils of rope and manhandles them while a hoisted crotchrope tugs cruelly at her poor little pussy. Bound sitting upright on a tall stool, Sharon presents a perfect canvas for breast binding. That big, soft, wet mouth of hers is just made for on-camera gag changes. A strict frogtie has our bottomless damsel wriggling her lush body down a carpeted hallway, right into Jays clutches for some more tit punishment! Stripped down to just her high heels, Sharons tanned flesh practically begs for extra whipping, and maybe a couple clothespegs on those pert nips? Sharons last bondage shows off her astounding curves from all angles...and makes us wonder what kind of fun she and Jay had after the camera stopped rolling! Beautiful newcomer Terri rounds out the program with four sexy bondages of her own. Tall, tanned, and taut, Terri looks like she might have strolled in off a private Malibu beach. Her turquoise blue eyes widen so sexily as Jay whips her vulnerable ass!

Duration: 1:31:40

File size: 298.8 MB

Download Lets Have Fun

Back