Tied Milf - Tied Tits And Breath Control Rope | BDSM

Just A Thing Featuring Sasha Knox

32076ae3a3331bee692ce5b4519da9db.jpg

Studio: Infernalrestraints

Sasha Knox is under the impression that she has rights so PD and SD are going to have to correct her. She is stripped of her name first, because it represents a will she will no longer have. Her clothes are stripped off because they are a modesty she no longer needs. In minutes Sasha goes from a woman to a thing, an it, just another fucked up toy in their collection. It has a number of unique talents that amuse PD and SD. It can cum within seconds, it can cum from pain and suffering, it can scream for mercy and beg for more at the same time. PD and SD are interested in everything it can do. Their new toy will be worn out and broken down by the time they are even done testing it out.

Format: mp4
Duration: 53:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 596.5 MB

Download Just A Thing Featuring Sasha Knox

32076ae3a3331bee692ce5b4519da9db.jpg

Sasha Knox is under the impression that she has rights so PD and SD are going to have to correct her. She is stripped of her name first, because it represents a will she will no longer have. Her clothes are stripped off because they are a modesty she no longer needs. In minutes Sasha goes from a woman to a thing, an it, just another fucked up toy in their collection. It has a number of unique talents that amuse PD and SD. It can cum within seconds, it can cum from pain and suffering, it can scream for mercy and beg for more at the same time. PD and SD are interested in everything it can do. Their new toy will be worn out and broken down by the time they are even done testing it out.

Duration: 53:04

File size: 596.5 MB

Download Just A Thing Featuring Sasha Knox

Goth Girl's Nightmare

Goth Girl's Nightmare
75b891aaf6dc73e4ca4530b73f4bca72.jpg

A young goth girl vanishes from the party for a quick smoke in the garage...she will never show up again.... , she is kidnapped and dragged away. She wakes up bound and gagged on the floor... struggling not to avail, she is soon and her masked tormentor...

Duration: 12:17
Video: 720x405, AVC (H.264), 1744kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 176.1 MB

Download Goth Girl's Nightmare

I Try Out My New M0Co Jute and Hood on Rachel - Scene 2 - HD 720p

I Try Out My New M0Co Jute and Hood on Rachel - Scene 2 - HD 720p
bce7d1c35d8213313918fa928e9ac434.jpg

I remove Rachel's gag. Rachel grimaces, her face covered with drool and snot, as I inspect the ropework and grope her tits. I then get back to work. I untie her wrists and retie them in a reverse prayer position. By the end of the clip, everything is cinched up nice and tight. I put Rachel on the floor.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 728.9 MB

Download I Try Out My New M0Co Jute and Hood on Rachel - Scene 2 - HD 720p

camera club caning

camera club caning
89a1317ba792a03c1dbd1571d3566c3b.jpg

Release Year: 2010
Genres: Bdsm, Torture
Video language: English

Classic amateur sm video, caning spanking torture slave girl. watching!!!

Format: avi
Duration: 52:11
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1156kbps

File size: 495.0 MB

Download camera club caning

camera club caning

camera club caning
89a1317ba792a03c1dbd1571d3566c3b.jpg

Release Year: 2010

Classic amateur sm video, caning spanking torture slave girl. watching!!!

Format: avi
Duration: 52:11
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1156kbps

File size: 495.0 MB

Download camera club caning

Tickle Torture Foxy

Tickle Torture Foxy
e591887de440f77b6863bc25394a4779.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Teen, Bondage, BDSM, Lesbian, Fetish, Tickling

Foxy Sanie is a funny young girl whos an absolute pleasure to tickle. Completely vulnerable, bound on the device the Mr. X she is left at the hands of ticklers Rene and Violette. Her soft soles stand absolutely no chance - the hairbrush is in action. Dont miss last tickling submission video.

Duration: 12:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9676kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 880.2 MB

Download Tickle Torture Foxy

No Means No

No Means No
805c7b56f2e820b2cdbbbcd2f863bcb8.jpeg

Studio: Bond Group Ltd

Pesty Real Estate agent Sharon shows up on Jay Edwards doorstep trying to strong-arm him into selling but hes not interested. The aggressive agent wont take no for an answer and shoves her way in to take a look around his place. Bad move, girlie; Jay Edwards doesnt take kindly to nosy intruders! Before she knows whats what, Jay has Sharon firmly in hand. She struggles in disbelief as he begins wrapping her body in rope. Let me go now and I wont call the police! she warns. What a joke. This rotten realtor is going to get the attitude adjustment she so richly deserves! Stripped down to first her bra and panties, then to just her stockings and heels, Sharon receives several tight ropings from her new owner. Shes also whipped thoroughly on her hips, pussy and tits, then soundly spanked on the ass with a leather slapper. By the time we find her bound kneeling and plug-gagged on a tall stool, shes lost most of her bitchy behavior, but she still seems to think shes calling the shots. Ill do anything to make this sale, she purrs, before Jay shoves a huge wad of cloth into her mouth and seals it in with white med-wrap. Maybe a taut spread-eagle tie on the bed will quench that money-lust of hers! After the story we are treated to three scenes of lovely, long-legged Morgan! First we find her in sapphire blue lace lingerie, then shes in nothing but high heels and opera gloves as Jay works his magic on her body

Format: real
Duration: 1:29:25
Video: 512x340, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 290.6 MB

Download No Means No

Foot Girl Featuring Emily Marilyn

Foot Girl Featuring Emily Marilyn
f5f610e01ce10f52b84d4cee66038fd1.jpg

Emily is a foot fetishist but his lust cannot be contained to just one part of her body. Sure, he can tickle or whip her feet to get her going, but working her pussy into a hot, wet frenzy is not his only goal. He has to derive every bit of pleasure than he can from her body and that means using every little bit of the canvas that she has offered up to him. She has tits to be clamped, an ass to be whipped, holes to be filled and a clit to be vibrated. He cannot risk letting her focus too fully on her feet. After all, if she likes it too much she may get stupid. He would not want her thinking he cared what she wants. She is there to be humiliated and used, nothing more. That is not to say that PD will not play with her feet at all. He is an artist, after all, and her feet are too perfect a subject to go untouched. They will receive an ever intensifying series of torments. A whipping is like paint, the spikes are like musical notes, and hot iron is like marble. He will fashion her suffering into a masterpiece. He just cannot miss out on that just because she may enjoy it too much. She is his to shape and mold, and through her pain he will make her perfect.

Duration: 1:00:05

File size: 675.5 MB

Download Foot Girl Featuring Emily Marilyn

A Devious John and Christina

A Devious John and Christina
d5780bde0ee44cddff67fe73d0be60f7.jpg

She is soon all tied up like a turkey. She tries to scream for help but her voice is muffled by the gag now secured by a knot inside her mouth...He slowly get undress, fondles her while masturbating himself, pust a condom on his erected dick, then her....

Duration: 17:55
Video: 720x405, AVC (H.264), 1752kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 258.4 MB

Download A Devious John and Christina

I Try Out My New M0Co Jute and Hood on Rachel - Scene 1 - HD 720p

I Try Out My New M0Co Jute and Hood on Rachel - Scene 1 - HD 720p
06100c6008d70dcc857422bc75da054e.jpg

I just got some new custom rope from M0co jute and a new leather hood. I'm eager to try them out, so I bring out Rachel. I'm feeling energetic today, so Rachel undergoes some rough manhandling right off the bat. It's not long before I tightly strap a ballgag in her pretty little mouth. I rope her up starting at her waist. I work my way down her legs, adding multiple cinched bands. I periodically stop to grope and spank Rachel.

Duration: 19:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 895.8 MB

Download I Try Out My New M0Co Jute and Hood on Rachel - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Amateur BDSM part 90

Amateur BDSM part 90
c9c8bf200126022b0c32ff584d62d62a.jpg

Release Year: 2014

Casting humilation, slave amateur girl, hard tied action. enjoy!!!

Duration: 35:31
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1517kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 427.9 MB

Download Amateur BDSM part 90

Major Bondage Classics part 4

b539a280418335fe4915b638fc4ed0ce.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Genres: Bdsm

Three very sexy pieces of ass get the rough treatment from the Sarge in this release. Cherry Torn takes some severe tit bondage and hard impact play like only a true pain slut can. Dylan has never had her ass beat so harshly before, watch her ass redden as she screams for relief. Watch as Elena gets her plump cunt split in hald by a rough crotch rope. Never bound before she gets her hyman split just right.

Duration: 1:06:06
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 969.2 MB

Download Major Bondage Classics part 4

b539a280418335fe4915b638fc4ed0ce.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Genres: Bdsm

Three very sexy pieces of ass get the rough treatment from the Sarge in this release. Cherry Torn takes some severe tit bondage and hard impact play like only a true pain slut can. Dylan has never had her ass beat so harshly before, watch her ass redden as she screams for relief. Watch as Elena gets her plump cunt split in hald by a rough crotch rope. Never bound before she gets her hyman split just right.

Duration: 1:06:06
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 969.2 MB

Download Major Bondage Classics part 4

Girlfriends Vol. 4

Girlfriends Vol. 4
377a5425b25c8a6a876d298e493d2be9.jpeg

Studio: Jewell Marceau Productions

Jewell Marceau has cooked up a clever scheme for her susy-homemaker girlfriend Christina Carter. Suddenly dizzy and then knocked out Christina awakes to find herself cleave gagged and in a strict hogtie in her own kitchen! Jewell amuses herself by teasing and tormenting poor Christina with seductive gropes up her skirt while fondling herself as well. Christina cant seem to control herself and begins to go along with Jewells kinky bondage desires. Jewell ties Christina again and gets both of them off with their favorite vibe! Before long Christina is enthralled with Jewell and is excited to deliver the same treatment. Both girls are magnetized to each other and their wet, hungry pussys, so they both decide to tie themselves to each other so their faces are buried in each others crotches for a delicous pussy devouring bondage fantasy come true!

Duration: 57:37
Video: 480x360, RV40

File size: 187.8 MB

Download Girlfriends Vol. 4

Bad Teacher Featuring Sybil Hawthorne

Bad Teacher Featuring Sybil Hawthorne
e5db216a5a7e3c017308f4b0ff514198.jpg

Sybil has been teaching lessons she knows are banned and so PD is going to school her on some of his own ideas. She needs to learn what it feels like to be a worm on the ground. PD is going to show her. He will take what little dignity she has and grind it beneath his heel. There are all kinds of painful and humiliating acts for Sybil to perform; things that would never even occur to a less perverse mind. She will eat fruit that he stuffed up her snatch, and endure insults hurled from the class. They will not leave marks, but the pain of it is clearly visible on her face and in her eyes. The canes are even more obvious, since they not only mark but evoke a much more noticeable response. They make her scream and cry and plead for it all to stop. It is the perfect way to teach her what is acceptable and what is not.

Duration: 56:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 631.2 MB

Download Bad Teacher Featuring Sybil Hawthorne

Student For Hire - Nadya

Student For Hire - Nadya
66b643aaa18bca7bb71c87c1bf9a7f31.jpg

Young Nadya needs money for the faculty... The easiest way is to date some wealthy guys by Internet...But it is a dangerous game...specially when your date is a boy obsessed by and tied up girls,...

Duration: 30:29
Video: 720x405, AVC (H.264), 1768kbps

File size: 443.6 MB

Download Student For Hire - Nadya

An Evening of Gags with Rachel - Scene 2 - HD 720p

3df79737d2c70580afc0b0b780b7528c.jpg

Rachel is gagged with a large pair of panties and then many wraps of elastic ver wrap. She soon gets white electrical tape on top of that! We can tell tht this is a tight and effective gag from her "I am a gag whore chant" and from the tears running down her cheeks. As usual we get to hear her opinions and comments on the gag after it's removal. Her relief is short lived as she is soon cleave gagged with rubber straps.

Duration: 18:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5847kbps

File size: 807.3 MB

Download An Evening of Gags with Rachel - Scene 2 - HD 720p

3df79737d2c70580afc0b0b780b7528c.jpg

Rachel is gagged with a large pair of panties and then many wraps of elastic ver wrap. She soon gets white electrical tape on top of that! We can tell tht this is a tight and effective gag from her "I am a gag whore chant" and from the tears running down her cheeks. As usual we get to hear her opinions and comments on the gag after it's removal. Her relief is short lived as she is soon cleave gagged with rubber straps.

Duration: 18:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5847kbps

File size: 807.3 MB

Download An Evening of Gags with Rachel - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Bondage Blondes

Bondage Blondes
e9b6d2593c2c41c4ee58dfbcbbca34bc.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Devonshire
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

There's just something about hotel rooms that makes you want to get kinky! Maybe it's because you're away from home...or maybe it's just the possibility of your naughtiness being discovered by the staff. What would YOU do if you suddenly had two hotel rooms and two incredibly hot blondes at your complete disposal? And what if both of these tanned, taut, and busty blondes were also totally into being tightly tied and securely gagged? Well, we certainly know what Darla would do because she shows us in this tasty new video! Stacy and Goldie are two of today's top fetish stars and they both do a superb job here, squirming sexily in Darla's strict roping.

Format: avini
Duration: 1:05:08
Video: 720x480, XviD, 878kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 443.8 MB

Download Bondage Blondes

Lauren Phillips & Ashley Lane

Lauren Phillips & Ashley Lane
730d6d77325a768440728f961bd7b745.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Foot licking, Painal, Rough oral, Spitting, Bondage, Face slapping, gagging, Mind fucking, Spanking, Skinny

Ashley Lane and Lauren Phillips have unwittingly found themselves at the hands of a mad man, the likes of which they have only seen in movies. He has them tied up, Ashley down on her knees, her feet between the legs of Lauren Phillips who is standing over her. That's when O.T., their captor, comes in with his knife. He slides it under the sleeve of Lauren's dress and tears it away from her, leaving her perfect tits exposed.
After the scare tactics it's time for the real suffering. O.T. takes out the whip and starts cracking it against the girls' skin. He is merciful at first, starting with with Ashley on the bottom, but as he moves up to Lauren, he steadily moves closer to hitting Ashley's soft sweet face with the stinging tip. When the girls are properly scared he moves them to the floor for a barrage of different torments.
He moves the two girls through an array of positions. First they are cuffed to the floor, heads by each other's feet, trying to protect one another from a
cane beating with their own bodies. Then he has them down on all fours, a pole in each of their mouths and their asses, connecting them like a serpent, as he has another go at them with the whip. Finally he leaves it to the girls to hurt each other, locking a pear inside one and connecting it to a wire wrapped around the head of the other. The only thing left for them to do is distract each other the only way they know how, with pleasure.

Duration: 31:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 648.9 MB

Download Lauren Phillips & Ashley Lane

In The Masters Favor

In The Masters Favor
0d7f9a04d6a6d9551c2e9e431a33ac45.jpeg

Studio: Jayedwards

Doe-eyed Bambi starts off, sitting on a bar stool with her elbows bound together and legs spread. Jay winds med-wrap around her mouth, then covers that with blue electrical tape. He then clamps her nipples and pulls her wrists up behind her. Next, shes bent over a T-bar, balanced on her hips with her lovely ass up in the air, her wrists and ankles tied down to the girlie-go-round. To her delight, her ass and thighs are whipped and she is spanked with a leather slapper as Jay rotates her for better access. Beautiful blonde Sara wears vinyl fetishwear and lies across the bed, a red ballgag filling her mouth. Her elbows are lashed together and a rope runs from her neck to the corner of the bed. Next, shes on her knees with her wrists pulled up between her thighs and drawn toward the ceiling. Jay runs a rope to her harness gag to keep this spitfires head up. Buxom Marie sits with her arms tied to a post behind her as Jay adds rope around her waist and manhandles her tits before clamping her hard nipples. Her second scene is a tough wrist semi-suspension, her knees are on the ground but she cant gain any traction on the slippery floor. Her breasts are strictly bound and a harness ballgag fills her mouth. Lovely Eve leans against a post, a blue ballgag stuffed in her mouth while a short bar holds her arms back and a spreader bar keeps her legs wide. She flinches when her hands brush against the tight clamps on her nipples. After fondling her breasts, Jay lifts her off the ground and places her on her knees so that he can tie her spreader bar to the post. She whimpers sweetly as Jay whips her tits, belly, and thighs with a flogger, then meekly spreads her legs on his command so he can whip her tender crotch. She loves to obey. Busty Tami, our doll-like bondage toy, is tightly bound with one knee pulled all the way up to her shoulder. Jay soon ties her free ankle back to her wrists and she can hardly move but that doesnt stop her from trying. In her last scene, she stands with her elbows roped together as Jay squeezes her huge tits and hangs heavy clamps from her pink nipples. Pulling her head back by her hair, he tugs at the clamp chain with his teeth, then leaves her to ponder her fate.

Duration: 1:21:07
Video: 320x240, RV40

File size: 264.7 MB

Download In The Masters Favor

Game Face - Sarah Jane Ceylon

Game Face - Sarah Jane Ceylon
b2dc73aaac19405d246944d6c83f7032.jpg

There is something about a countdown that builds anticipation. As the numbers tick away the otherwise imperceptible sounds of a clock suddenly begin to reverberate throughout a room. PD has set up electrodes to give Sarah Jane Ceylon a nasty jolt whenever the timer finds 0. As every second passes, as each of the clicks echoes in the otherwise silent room, her muscles all tense with the rhythm. He loves to play these kinds of games with women. They always cry and scream more when there is the creeping thought of suffering in the back of their minds. The threat of pain is so effective when it comes to making a slut cower. Everyone knows that PD has the sickest mind and the most sadistic interests. That knowledge will break her just as quickly as his collection of whips, canes and implements of pain.

Duration: 48:12

File size: 542.0 MB

Download Game Face - Sarah Jane Ceylon

Kidnapped Lesbians - Syrena and Emmanuelle

546d1cc8e41e4618d83e32bc50ab7d71.jpg

He slowly wets the rag with the , his heart is bitting fast, as it is the first time he will do something like this....but the desire to possess those two is beyond his control...He always dreamed having some lesbian girls bound and gagged, struggling and at his mercy. Their body offered to him...then he could do whatever he wants to them, fuck them the way he wants...He jerked off a lot on that idea...till he saw those two a few weeks ago in a bar...and started stalking them...

Duration: 24:07
Video: 720x405, AVC (H.264), 1756kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 348.7 MB

Download Kidnapped Lesbians - Syrena and Emmanuelle

546d1cc8e41e4618d83e32bc50ab7d71.jpg

He slowly wets the rag with the , his heart is bitting fast, as it is the first time he will do something like this....but the desire to possess those two is beyond his control...He always dreamed having some lesbian girls bound and gagged, struggling and at his mercy. Their body offered to him...then he could do whatever he wants to them, fuck them the way he wants...He jerked off a lot on that idea...till he saw those two a few weeks ago in a bar...and started stalking them...

Duration: 24:07
Video: 720x405, AVC (H.264), 1756kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 348.7 MB

Download Kidnapped Lesbians - Syrena and Emmanuelle

Femdoms Lullu Gun and Lady Cosima Torture - HD 720p

9cfe9ce4d94aba6e5c65ca1ba8e3eb2e.jpg

Sina Longleg experiences her first foot fetish BDSM domination on camera. She gets spanked and humiliated by skilled dominatrix Lady Cosima. Meanwhile, sexy German femdom Lullu Gun uses horny male slaves to dominate and torture fuck brunette Stella Star. It all ends with Jean Pallet glazing Stella's feet with cum.

Duration: 47:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps

File size: 886.0 MB

Download Femdoms Lullu Gun and Lady Cosima Torture - HD 720p

9cfe9ce4d94aba6e5c65ca1ba8e3eb2e.jpg

Sina Longleg experiences her first foot fetish BDSM domination on camera. She gets spanked and humiliated by skilled dominatrix Lady Cosima. Meanwhile, sexy German femdom Lullu Gun uses horny male slaves to dominate and torture fuck brunette Stella Star. It all ends with Jean Pallet glazing Stella's feet with cum.

Duration: 47:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps

File size: 886.0 MB

Download Femdoms Lullu Gun and Lady Cosima Torture - HD 720p

Beast Punishing Beauty part 1

Beast Punishing Beauty part 1
3710d2fb878892b94df23fb424950cad.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Teen, Skinny, Bondage, Big Tits

Molly has visited us before, but I never got the chance to dominate her. I did get to drool over her fine tits and ass, and was charmed by those blue eyes and perfect smile, but no hands on and no control...

Duration: 13:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2269kbps

File size: 248.2 MB

Download Beast Punishing Beauty part 1

The Good Sub

The Good Sub
4fb85adade092d4e3ddc124ac4042d7b.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

The good sub does more than just obey commands and expect orgasms. The good sub delights in her master using her body, whether to give her pleasure or pain. The good sub is a pet, certainly, to be cared for, but a toy, also, to be played with. Electra Rayne is a good sub.
Other subs may have little collars of leather or lace, adorned with little ornaments befitting their station in life. Electra's is made of cold, iron pipes, heavy as a yoke, and she wears it proudly for O.T., to show her dedication to serving him.
Other subs also get the privilege of being fucked, but that isn't in the cards for Electra, at least not today. Instead she is going to perform for him, in
all of the ways that she has been trained. When she is bent over, her ass in the air, being by Mr. Pogo, she doesn't complain or struggle. Instead she just takes it, accepting her fate as a single tear rolls down her face. She gave up her will and her agency a long time ago. Every good sub does.

Duration: 49:11
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1736kbps

File size: 672.4 MB

Download The Good Sub

Jade Indica

Jade Indica
474f8f3f7e2837eb95957344391a5dd8.jpeg

Studio: Topgrl

Jade is fit to be tied. She would be able to get away from the pain Dee has in store for her, but fortunately she cant quite reach the place where her rope is secured. Shes a defiant little cunt but Dee is confident that she can make her scream. The cane gets quite a reaction but not quite the one Dees looking for, so she keeps pushing more pain. Jade doesnt seem to mind, too much, though. Every one of the torments makes her pussy wet and so after each one Dee makes her orgasm, preparing her for the next round. As the pain and degradations go further the orgasms become even more intense.

Duration: 47:44
Video: 852x488, RV40

File size: 257.8 MB

Download Jade Indica

Jade Indica

Jade Indica
474f8f3f7e2837eb95957344391a5dd8.jpeg

Studio: Topgrl

Jade is fit to be tied. She would be able to get away from the pain Dee has in store for her, but fortunately she cant quite reach the place where her rope is secured. Shes a defiant little cunt but Dee is confident that she can make her scream. The cane gets quite a reaction but not quite the one Dees looking for, so she keeps pushing more pain. Jade doesnt seem to mind, too much, though. Every one of the torments makes her pussy wet and so after each one Dee makes her orgasm, preparing her for the next round. As the pain and degradations go further the orgasms become even more intense.

Duration: 47:44
Video: 852x488, RV40

File size: 257.8 MB

Download Jade Indica

Nailed Featuring Sarah Blake

da3508c45dc68ddd47c6aa70ab52ae52.jpg

Infernal Restraints is all about hard bondage and twisted torments. Sarah showed up expecting it to be rough, but nothing could have prepared her for what she got. Without hesitation Damon Pierce nailed her to a post by her hands. It all happened so fast she did not even have the chance to protest. There will be plenty of time for that later. He is going to make her beg for more until her mind and body can no longer take it. Sarah is eventually released from the post but it does not mean the end of her pain. Quite the contrary, Damon is only moving her so that he can make her a better target for his whip. Each stroke raises a lovely little red stripe across her body to show that it has hit the mark. It gives her the opportunity to stretch her legs a little, which she should be grateful for. When he is tired of watching Sarah trot about Damon is going to nail her into the most uncomfortable position yet. Sure, she will be able to cum this time, but only if she can persevere through the punishment enough to satisfy her captor.

Duration: 48:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 549.0 MB

Download Nailed Featuring Sarah Blake

da3508c45dc68ddd47c6aa70ab52ae52.jpg

Infernal Restraints is all about hard bondage and twisted torments. Sarah showed up expecting it to be rough, but nothing could have prepared her for what she got. Without hesitation Damon Pierce nailed her to a post by her hands. It all happened so fast she did not even have the chance to protest. There will be plenty of time for that later. He is going to make her beg for more until her mind and body can no longer take it. Sarah is eventually released from the post but it does not mean the end of her pain. Quite the contrary, Damon is only moving her so that he can make her a better target for his whip. Each stroke raises a lovely little red stripe across her body to show that it has hit the mark. It gives her the opportunity to stretch her legs a little, which she should be grateful for. When he is tired of watching Sarah trot about Damon is going to nail her into the most uncomfortable position yet. Sure, she will be able to cum this time, but only if she can persevere through the punishment enough to satisfy her captor.

Duration: 48:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 549.0 MB

Download Nailed Featuring Sarah Blake

Burglar Caught

Burglar Caught
e314c84e2f836f22f0195cf88beaf328.jpg

He had other plans. After taking the compromising tape, he grabbed the girl and tried to her. She fought back and succeeded to run away into the woods..for a short time. He caught her again and finished the job.

Duration: 11:35
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 166.5 MB

Download Burglar Caught

Burglar Caught

Burglar Caught
e314c84e2f836f22f0195cf88beaf328.jpg

He had other plans. After taking the compromising tape, he grabbed the girl and tried to her. She fought back and succeeded to run away into the woods..for a short time. He caught her again and finished the job.

Duration: 11:35
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 166.5 MB

Download Burglar Caught

Sensual German lesdom Princess Of Pain Tickle - HD 720p

14453ab9cb2aa91b7d9e2e3ad610a799.jpg

Highly erotic lesdom Princess Of Pain ties up her German feet slaves, Sophia Medevil and June. She proceeds using tickle torture, feet fetish humiliation, spanking and teasing to induce to these lustful submissives high levels of pain and pleasure while laso having fun with their delicious feet.

Duration: 44:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps

File size: 832.6 MB

Download Sensual German lesdom Princess Of Pain Tickle - HD 720p

14453ab9cb2aa91b7d9e2e3ad610a799.jpg

Highly erotic lesdom Princess Of Pain ties up her German feet slaves, Sophia Medevil and June. She proceeds using tickle torture, feet fetish humiliation, spanking and teasing to induce to these lustful submissives high levels of pain and pleasure while laso having fun with their delicious feet.

Duration: 44:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps

File size: 832.6 MB

Download Sensual German lesdom Princess Of Pain Tickle - HD 720p

Beast Punishing Beauty part 2

b1b662f0019524f081e8b475a7208e95.jpg

But on this visit, she is mine and looking hotter than ever, I might add...I revel in her helplessness...Groping her body with impunity is glorious...

Duration: 15:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2738kbps

File size: 357.0 MB

Download Beast Punishing Beauty part 2

b1b662f0019524f081e8b475a7208e95.jpg

But on this visit, she is mine and looking hotter than ever, I might add...I revel in her helplessness...Groping her body with impunity is glorious...

Duration: 15:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2738kbps

File size: 357.0 MB

Download Beast Punishing Beauty part 2

Annabelle

Annabelle
3aeaaf3a1cfa41cc1b1dbce5d4f5655a.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: ivan boulder
Genres: Bondage, Humilation

Glamure lady slave extreme bondage humilation action. Enjoy!!!

Duration: 10:33
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6639kbps

File size: 529.7 MB

Download Annabelle

Back