Tied Milf - Tied Tits And Breath Control Rope | BDSM

The Shop-A-Holics Nightmare

Studio: Jayedwards

She may be blonde, beautiful and stacked but Sharon has a real problem with overspending! When she arrives home with yet another armload of shopping bags, hubby Jay hits the roof! Does she think hes made of money? Throwing his credit-card-crazy lady over his shoulder, Jay carries her off to be re-trained. While hes busy tying her to a chair, she even tries to talk her way out of trouble, telling him that she actually saved him money by buying items that were on sale. What?!? Jay explains that she needs a refresher course in what a man really wants from his woman. After tying her tightly around the house a few times, Jay then moves Sharon down to the cold, dark basement for more bondage play. Over the course of her day, she endures strangling breast bondage, clothespins all over her huge tits, multiple strips of duct tape over her ballgags, Jays signature stinger-whips and a crotchrope hoisted so high you wont believe it! The buzzing vibrator that Jay finally slips under her crotchrope must provide her with some very welcome distraction! After the story we are treated to three scenes of lovely, nude and barefoot Chanta Rose, tightly wrapped in rough Manila rope and struggling in Jays bamboo room! Chantas submission to Jay is a beautiful thing to behold - and it looks like she agrees!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:27:55
Video: 512x340, DivX 5, 278kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 265.0 MB

Download The Shop-A-Holics Nightmare

Stripped Down In The Dungeon

Studio: Close-Up Concepts

Darby starts out dressed but that doesnt last for long! We open on the whimpering redhead, tied up on a tall stool. We know she?s not happy because when Bryan enters she mewls like a frightened kitten - and with good reason! As soon as he gets his hands on her he goes for her panties, pulling them down and tying a crotchrope between her thighs! Next shes tied to a bed in only her bra and shoes. Bryan ties her legs w-i-d-e apart and takes her shoes away! Now the limber lass is completely nude, roped into a devilish hog-variation that has her suspended ankles dangling behind her hair-tied head! Can this position get any worse? Of course it can, and Bryan makes it so - on camera! Finally, Darby has two scenes on a small table. First it?s a regular hogtie that Bryan turns into one of his signature tight packages, then shes kneeling as he twines ropes all over her body. But if that werent enough, once shes immobilized, he pulls her upper body forward until shes in a chest-compressing balltie!

Duration: 1:14:19
Video: 704x480, DivX 5, 1173kbps

File size: 714.0 MB

Download Stripped Down In The Dungeon

Unrealistic Expectations - HD 720p

Majority of the time we're in the Playroom, it's all about what Martin wants. But sometimes I can get selfish and sometimes I have expectations. like the bondage I get in the bedroom where it's all about me. Lots of pleasure and lots of attention. Even though Martin did mention how he was going to wreck me for being a little cock tease at the restaurant, I guess I disregarded that and hoped for something else because after we got home and Martin took me into the Playroom, I quickly learned that I was very wrong! Forget the welded elbows and the big ball strapped into my mouth, or the rope around my throat and being pushed to stand in my heels. The fact that I was in the Playroom says it all and pleasure was surely something I wasn't getting! At least not here! But that's OK because whether I hate it or love it, knowing Martin loves it is enough to make me behave. Besides, the night always ends perfectly anyway. just not in the Playroom tonight.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1603kbps

File size: 356.4 MB

Download Unrealistic Expectations - HD 720p

Wonderous Hogtie - Scene 2 - Full HD 1080p

I love when I'm tied for a long period of time and I'm able to last without tapping out - especially when I'm hogtied. I was able to go a long time but before I reached the end, I started falling apart. Starting with the elbows, then progressing with the hair and then the ball gag. Closing my eyes and concentrating only held me down for so long until I started having to resort to other methods of diminishing the pain. until that no longer helped.

Duration: 20:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4005kbps

File size: 630.7 MB

Download Wonderous Hogtie - Scene 2 - Full HD 1080p

Kidnap Her part 9

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Bondage, Rope, Humilation
Video language: English

Sexy slaves extreme bondage and humilation collection. Enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 58:42
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 305.6 MB

Download Kidnap Her part 9

Shauna

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

Extreme bondage slave Shauna in garage. watch her video.

Duration: 10:53
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6639kbps

File size: 546.8 MB

Download Shauna

Lessons For Lauren

Lauren, already tightly bound and gagged, is carried in over Jays shoulder. Tanned, taut, and lingerie-clad, it appears that shell be providing Jay with an exciting afternoon! Moving his bound toy to a tall stool, Jay applies clothespins to Laurens pert nipples. She squeals in protest, but cant really do anything to ease her discomfort. Fortunately, Jay provides some distraction by removing her ballgag and kissing her deeply. Her mood improves noticeably as he sucks hungrily at her tongue! Easy there, girlie...time for a fat white trainer ballgag. Next shes tied in a kneeling Eiffel Tower position with her legs frogged. Jay kisses her again then pulls her up onto kneepoint! Lauren is next tied minimally while scantily attired in a gold satin garter ensemble. Jay completes her bondage on camera, hammering her arms in back and leashing her to the ceiling. Finally, the feisty blonde is kneeling against Jay short revolving post. She is again ungagged and when Jay enters, she complains that he has not been nice to her and that shes very uncomfortable. Wrong thing to say, honey! Soon shes grimacing at the huge wad of cloth he shoves into her mouth before sealing her gaping lips with medwrap and clamping her nipples! Next up is petite, energetic Jenna, who arrives on set slung over Jays shoulder. Her lacy white lingerie and heels hint at an innocence we doubt she relies upon. Jenna is an urgent mmmph-er who keeps the gag noises coming as Jay sits her on the floor and ties her ankles around a post. Another scene in the lacy knickers shows her athletic attempts at balance, even when her ankles are tied together too tightly to support her. Jennas final two scenes have her adorned in shiny red vinyl. Ungagged for the first position, she whimpers Ow! Ow! Ow! as Jay binds her elbows oh-so-so tightly. Jennas last scene is and asymmetrical half-frog on the floor with Jennas lush mouth covered over by a leather panel gag. All in all, one very sexy video with loads of elbows-together bondage!

Format: real
Duration: 1:34:07
Video: 512x340, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 305.8 MB

Download Lessons For Lauren

Just A Thing Featuring Sasha Knox

Studio: Infernalrestraints

Sasha Knox is under the impression that she has rights so PD and SD are going to have to correct her. She is stripped of her name first, because it represents a will she will no longer have. Her clothes are stripped off because they are a modesty she no longer needs. In minutes Sasha goes from a woman to a thing, an it, just another fucked up toy in their collection. It has a number of unique talents that amuse PD and SD. It can cum within seconds, it can cum from pain and suffering, it can scream for mercy and beg for more at the same time. PD and SD are interested in everything it can do. Their new toy will be worn out and broken down by the time they are even done testing it out.

Duration: 53:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 596.5 MB

Download Just A Thing Featuring Sasha Knox

Asiana Hoisted - Scene 1 - Full HD 1080p

Any time my hands are tied above my head and hoisted to the ceiling, I know at one point, I'll end up on my tiptoes. While I'm tied in place, Martin puts a punishing crotch rope on me and warms me up with our new rattan cane before taking my foot and tying it to the ceiling. Left to balance myself on one foot.

Duration: 12:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4285kbps

File size: 396.8 MB

Download Asiana Hoisted - Scene 1 - Full HD 1080p

There Goes The Neighborhood - Marissa Minx and Mistress Yasmin Scott

Mistress Yasmin has moved to a new town in suburbia, she despises fake stepford wives that always intrude on her privacy. Curious Marissa is eager to welcome her new neighbor with a fresh plate of cookies and a series of intrusive questions. Yasmin has a way of silencing the nosey neighbor and putting her in her place. Miss Yasmin locks Marissa in the impaler and fucks her ass with a metal rod. Marissa struggles in the steel bondage device while Yasmin gropes her big tits, she is aroused by being dominated sexually by a stranger. Yasmin next locks Marissa in pink ballet boots and dildo gag. Marissa will make the perfect sex pet. Marissa fucks Yasmin's pussy with the dildo gag until she cums. To be continued.....

Duration: 52:47
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1558kbps

File size: 653.4 MB

Download There Goes The Neighborhood - Marissa Minx and Mistress Yasmin Scott

KidnapHer part 7

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Hot ladies who work for Sam Spade.Training? You Say Escape and Evasion Training? You Bet, and of course most of the training is totally nude ... just to teach them how to endure the pain and escape without any hidden tricks or gimmicks!

Duration: 59:43
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V7

File size: 418.1 MB

Download KidnapHer part 7

Babe In A Box

Luscious Tanya is Jays latest boxed-babe and he wastes no time in carrying her nude, roped-up body inside for a day of slave training. We watch as he adds rope after rope, turning her already restrictive bondage into a full hogtie, then lifts and carries her like a little package! Soon shes dressed in fetishy vinyl and heels, all the better to receive an erotic whipping session on her firm ass cheeks! Of course, busty Tanya receives some strict breast bondage -- you wont see her tied like this anywhere else and you must see it to believe it. Exotic Cheyenne is up next with three tight ties that show off her fabulous physique. For a standing post-tie she wears only shiny high-heeled pumps, gloves, big ballgag and nipple clamps. A kneepoint post-tie is next, and isnt this lady gorgeous as she flinches during a most sensual whipping session? Finally, Cheyenne gets nipple clamps and a thorough re-gagging session in the wooden slave chair! Dark-haired Lisa rounds out the program with a tough encounter in the basement. First shes in a serious predicament, bent backward and tied to a wooden frame protruding from the wall. She struggles erotically as the whip strikes her breasts and she cant get enough! Next she wobbles on her heels, tightly roped from her shoes to shoulders with only her hoisted crotchrope for balance. And if that werent tough enough, Jay then turns her bondage into a severe hogtie, right on camera!

Format: real
Duration: 1:23:53
Video: 512x340, RV40

File size: 263.6 MB

Download Babe In A Box

Foot Girl Featuring Emily Marilyn

Emily is a foot fetishist but his lust cannot be contained to just one part of her body. Sure, he can tickle or whip her feet to get her going, but working her pussy into a hot, wet frenzy is not his only goal. He has to derive every bit of pleasure than he can from her body and that means using every little bit of the canvas that she has offered up to him. She has tits to be clamped, an ass to be whipped, holes to be filled and a clit to be vibrated. He cannot risk letting her focus too fully on her feet. After all, if she likes it too much she may get stupid. He would not want her thinking he cared what she wants. She is there to be humiliated and used, nothing more. That is not to say that PD will not play with her feet at all. He is an artist, after all, and her feet are too perfect a subject to go untouched. They will receive an ever intensifying series of torments. A whipping is like paint, the spikes are like musical notes, and hot iron is like marble. He will fashion her suffering into a masterpiece. He just cannot miss out on that just because she may enjoy it too much. She is his to shape and mold, and through her pain he will make her perfect.

Duration: 1:00:05

File size: 675.5 MB

Download Foot Girl Featuring Emily Marilyn

The Black Glove - Maria - HD 720p

The dark erotic world Maria inhabits is sexual abandonment present in every gesture, every slap, & caress in this theatre of passion. The hypnotically intense Mistress Morgana, and the exotic, ambiguous creature, TV Sabrina light the flame and open the door to both pleasure & pain, bondage & menace, fetishism & foot worship; culminating in the hot wax torture of the slave's most private parts… as she writhes in .

Duration: 26:58
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 314.1 MB

Download The Black Glove - Maria - HD 720p

Struggle for Freedom - Amber Slave - Full Movie - HD 720p

Amber was merely out for a quiet jog in a seemingly nice neighborhood when we stumbled upon her. Evan had been requesting some fresh meat and this fine piece of ass seemed to fit the bill well. We nabbed her and got her ready for some debauchery and then placed a call... Evan was more than ready and greedily licked his chops as we got Amber stripped and bound. Helpless, Amber was then groped by the tattooed goon before he began to see what she was made of. She was pressed into action, tied, whipped and smacked as her new Master filled her tight holes. Her struggle for freedom was rewarded with a faceful of cum...

Duration: 53:27
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1461kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 613.1 MB

Download Struggle for Freedom - Amber Slave - Full Movie - HD 720p

Hanging Treatment

Genres: Bdsm, Torture, Bondage

Slave Anita Feller extreme punishment hard tied action. classic rare video.

Duration: 48:10
Video: 704x470, XviD, 1218kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 467.8 MB

Download Hanging Treatment

Candle

Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

Slave Candle in red skirt awesome bondage on he floor.

Duration: 13:27
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 520.8 MB

Download Candle

Redheaded Sex Siren Violet Monroe Trained

Studio: Sexuallybroken

It takes a special type of starlet to handle a live BaRS show. Most can not hang with what an all live, non stop, brutal and punishing Sexuallybroken show. Violet Monroe is not like most. Her pale skin, long red hair and elegant face belie the true sexual animal that lurks between. She wants, she craves, what we can dish out. She is here today to be sexually broken as only we can.
We start off with having Violet cuff herself and then zip tie her arms to a chair. That is all it takes to render her completely at our mercy. We walk right up and make full use of that restrained face pussy. The harder we fuck it , the more the drool pours out and coats the dick. The two cocks train out her mouth hole before we fling her over a custom made metal bondage device and shackle her down over it.
Once our fuck puppet is properly bound, we take her from both ends. Violet is fucked hard and rough until her glassed over eyes are bouncing in her skull. Her mouth hangs out on one side, her pussy on the other and both ends cry out for the cock. We oblige with a vengeance as Violet cums all over the dick. Ten inches of BBC shapes her to a custom fit as the puddle of drool under her widens.
Most would be finished by now, but we are only getting started. This is just the first position. We are not going to stop until Violet is dicked down into a twitching puddle of well fucked flesh. This doesnt end until she is completely destructed by dick. Stay tuned for part two...

Duration: 21:13
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1366kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 232.1 MB

Download Redheaded Sex Siren Violet Monroe Trained

Bad Teacher Featuring Sybil Hawthorne

Sybil has been teaching lessons she knows are banned and so PD is going to school her on some of his own ideas. She needs to learn what it feels like to be a worm on the ground. PD is going to show her. He will take what little dignity she has and grind it beneath his heel. There are all kinds of painful and humiliating acts for Sybil to perform; things that would never even occur to a less perverse mind. She will eat fruit that he stuffed up her snatch, and endure insults hurled from the class. They will not leave marks, but the pain of it is clearly visible on her face and in her eyes. The canes are even more obvious, since they not only mark but evoke a much more noticeable response. They make her scream and cry and plead for it all to stop. It is the perfect way to teach her what is acceptable and what is not.

Duration: 56:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 631.2 MB

Download Bad Teacher Featuring Sybil Hawthorne

Dueling Pages

Two Friends play and tease with delight. The friendly comparisons turn competitive and catty, and a fight ensues. One friend is hog-tied and tickled. She escapes and puts her friend in and dishes out all that she received.

Duration: 20:34

File size: 239.4 MB

Download Dueling Pages

Enema Spank Discipline

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Calyx ends up in reform school, where she gets plenty of corporal punishment and humiliation by two Schoolmasters. Her disciplining includes a variety of paddles and a riding crop, hogtie ceiling suspension, full-bag enema, suppository

Duration: 57:04
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 486.3 MB

Download Enema Spank Discipline

Tickle Torture Foxy

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Teen, Bondage, BDSM, Lesbian, Fetish, Tickling

Foxy Sanie is a funny young girl whos an absolute pleasure to tickle. Completely vulnerable, bound on the device the Mr. X she is left at the hands of ticklers Rene and Violette. Her soft soles stand absolutely no chance - the hairbrush is in action. Dont miss last tickling submission video.

Duration: 12:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9676kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 880.2 MB

Download Tickle Torture Foxy

I Love Fuck Nose

Studio: Brazilfemdom / Mf Productions

Samantha Bittencourt started his enormous butt in MF Productions, dominating a slave with the small head, seating with her enormous butt she suffocates and it tries to arrive to the orgasm. Exciting to see that enormous butt in a cruel and suffocating way!!!

Duration: 31:13
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 451.7 MB

Download I Love Fuck Nose

Game Face - Sarah Jane Ceylon

There is something about a countdown that builds anticipation. As the numbers tick away the otherwise imperceptible sounds of a clock suddenly begin to reverberate throughout a room. PD has set up electrodes to give Sarah Jane Ceylon a nasty jolt whenever the timer finds 0. As every second passes, as each of the clicks echoes in the otherwise silent room, her muscles all tense with the rhythm. He loves to play these kinds of games with women. They always cry and scream more when there is the creeping thought of suffering in the back of their minds. The threat of pain is so effective when it comes to making a slut cower. Everyone knows that PD has the sickest mind and the most sadistic interests. That knowledge will break her just as quickly as his collection of whips, canes and implements of pain.

Duration: 48:12

File size: 542.0 MB

Download Game Face - Sarah Jane Ceylon

Ladies of the Night - Les Vampyres - HD 720p

Maria Beatty provides an artful perspective on lesbian S&M. The first of the two films in the volume, Ladies of the Night -Les Vampyres, is the story of a girl captured by vamps to be tormented until dawn. She is taken underground to be flogged, paddled and caned with increasing intensity as sunrise approaches.

Duration: 35:41

File size: 415.6 MB

Download Ladies of the Night - Les Vampyres - HD 720p

Hot And Bothered - Scene 2 - Full HD 1080p

While I'm already on my toes and this rope is ready to split me in half, Martin ties another piece of rope going from my pussy to an overhead point and makes me kick my heels off. Starting with the left one, I slowly slip my foot out and kick my heel aside. I try to slip the right one off but when I take too long, Martin comes from behind and takes them off of me. Now, I'm left to stand at the tips of my toes and any time I relax my feet, the rope buries itself deeper inside me. Being punished by my pussy is one of my favorite things. Mmmmm..

Duration: 22:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4145kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 704.8 MB

Download Hot And Bothered - Scene 2 - Full HD 1080p

Double Whipping

Genres: Bdsm

Hard extreme whipping blonde girl, great russian girl humilation and more extrem action.

Duration: 7:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5026kbps

File size: 258.4 MB

Download Double Whipping

Lila - Severe Hairbrush Spanking

Studio: Realspankings

After being suspended from school for the second time this year, Lilas has had enough. Her is very unhappy with her and gives her a very severe, bare bottom hair brush spanking, that leaves her bottom bruised and sore for days.

Duration: 9:45
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 1366kbps

File size: 104.7 MB

Download Lila - Severe Hairbrush Spanking

Nailed Featuring Sarah Blake

Infernal Restraints is all about hard bondage and twisted torments. Sarah showed up expecting it to be rough, but nothing could have prepared her for what she got. Without hesitation Damon Pierce nailed her to a post by her hands. It all happened so fast she did not even have the chance to protest. There will be plenty of time for that later. He is going to make her beg for more until her mind and body can no longer take it. Sarah is eventually released from the post but it does not mean the end of her pain. Quite the contrary, Damon is only moving her so that he can make her a better target for his whip. Each stroke raises a lovely little red stripe across her body to show that it has hit the mark. It gives her the opportunity to stretch her legs a little, which she should be grateful for. When he is tired of watching Sarah trot about Damon is going to nail her into the most uncomfortable position yet. Sure, she will be able to cum this time, but only if she can persevere through the punishment enough to satisfy her captor.

Duration: 48:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 549.0 MB

Download Nailed Featuring Sarah Blake

Silken Sleeves - Midori and Mayan - HD 720p

Director Maria Beatty takes fetish film to the next level with this film featuring the talents of Midori and Mayan. Midori brings her expertise of dominance and submission to the screen. Mayan is left exposed and immobilized and with no choice but to submit to her own desires through hot candle wax cocooning, and many other erotic techniques. This breakthrough film will leave any bondage enthusiast thoroughly captivated.

Duration: 40:33
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1467kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 472.1 MB

Download Silken Sleeves - Midori and Mayan - HD 720p

Fuck - Scene 2 - Full HD 1080p

While I'm pushed to stand on my heels while my ponytail tied to the ceiling, keeps me on my toes, Martin adds rope around my throat and nooses me for the remainder of the show. I moan in my suffering but obediently keep still until time runs out.

Duration: 22:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3230kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 549.8 MB

Download Fuck - Scene 2 - Full HD 1080p

Amateur BDSM part 90

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Torture

Casting humilation, slave amateur girl, hard tied action. enjoy!!!

Duration: 35:31
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1517kbps

File size: 427.9 MB

Download Amateur BDSM part 90

Please No

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bondage

So come on in, sit back, and enjoy seeing me helpless and totally dominated by some of the best riggers in the country.

Duration: 11:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6044kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 506.0 MB

Download Please No

Part Three Of London River Bars Show

Studio: Sexuallybroken

London River is quite a piece of work. She has seemingly come out of nowhere and taken the fetish model and BDSM world by storm. Her flexibility and toughness are awe inspiring, her orgasms are strong enough to destroy furniture. She decided after only a few short months that she was ready to do full boy⁄girl shoots. Who are we to say no? Lets stuff her full of dick and see what happens! Londons flexibility is astounding. She can use her feet as a pillow. We take full advantage of that fact and fold her in half like a jackknife, perfectly exposing her shaved smooth holes. Tight bondage juts up her breasts to the ceiling and her big blue eyes dart around nervously. We step up and introduce hard dick to her holes as London does what London does best.lose her friken mind. Orgasms destroy London. London cums extremely easy. We are all winners here. The relentless dicks run a train on Londons tight holes as she shrieks like a banshee and dissolves around the cock. Her brains are gone, completely fucked out of her head via her ridiculously sensitive cunt. For most, one would have to throw in the towel at this point. London is not most. Stay tuned as the destruction continues. It only gets better!

Duration: 6:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7260kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 330.7 MB

Download Part Three Of London River Bars Show

Crammed Full Of Cock Featuring Bethany

Bethany is going to take a lot of dick. PD has his penis plus an impressive collection of cocks to make sure she does not have to spend a minute without her holes crammed full of something. He makes it easy at first. A gentle push down her throat is all it takes to produce a few heavy gags. He expands her horizons with his supply of dildos. Her snatch is tight, but greedy and so it has no problem handling an inflatable Mr. Pogo. She enjoys the steady pumping of a fucking machine even more. When everything is said and done, Bethany will always ask for more.

Duration: 54:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 618.3 MB

Download Crammed Full Of Cock Featuring Bethany

The Elegant Spanking - Maria - HD 720p

The Elegant Spanking is the story of a lesbian S&M relationship between a mistress and her maid. This film has it all: role-play, mutual female masturbation, spanking, spike heel and foot worship, and more. Beatty will keep you watching as she fuses film noir and lesbian S&M.

Duration: 30:19
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps

File size: 353.0 MB

Download The Elegant Spanking - Maria - HD 720p

Instant Reaction - Full HD 1080p

Whenever Martin gags me with a huge ball, ties my hair in a really tight ponytail, then pulls it back so far that it's hard to swallow my spit. I almost instantly fall apart. This, alone, destroys me. Add to that, a tight crotch rope, throat rope and my arms box tied. Now it's hard to breathe and it's hard to swallow. I have to refrain from crying or my nose will start running and then I'll be in trouble lol. Not long after, Martin ties my crotch rope to the ceiling which makes me bend forward in an attempt to relieve the pressure off my pussy but no matter how I stand or bend, it doesn't help. Halfway through the show, Martin takes me from that position and finishes me off with a hogtie on top of the spool. Same huge ball gag and punishing crotch rope. Left to endure it until the end of the show.

Duration: 26:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3393kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 686.8 MB

Download Instant Reaction - Full HD 1080p

camera club caning

Release Year: 2010
Genres: Bdsm, Torture

Classic amateur sm video, caning spanking torture slave girl. watching!!!

Duration: 52:11
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1156kbps

File size: 495.0 MB

Download camera club caning

Back