Tied Milf - Tied Tits And Breath Control Rope | BDSM

Amateur BDSM part 83

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Torture
Video language: English

Extremal enema bondage rough tortiure brunette slave. enjoy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:20:18
Video: 500x332, AVC (H.264), 913kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 612.1 MB

Download Amateur BDSM part 83

Exploration Dana Vixen Dee

Studio: Topgrl

Dee has been waiting for a chance to experiment with Dana Vixen. Dana has a body that screams out for the kind of painful attention SD has in mind anyway. Her tits are just big enough to tie off. As the pools they darken into a lovely shade of purple that indicates they are ripe for torment. Her pussy does not need any preparation. That part of her is primed and ready for punishment from the start and SD is all too ready to dish it out.

Duration: 30:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 346.8 MB

Download Exploration Dana Vixen Dee

Questions Part Two Nicki Blue Intersec Crew

Studio: Realtimebondage

Interrogation is an art form. Getting straight answers from someone like Nicki Blue when she is under duress seems simple enough, but there is a hidden nuance to it. Every shock needs to be calculated to make her give the answers PD wants without turning her into a sobbing heap of flesh. When she feels the juice flowing through her she screams in agony. PD knows exactly how much she can take, though. He knows how much will make her tell him what he wants to hear and how much more it will take to get the truth. If Nicki does not give up everything the members want to know, and fast, she is going to spend a lot of intimate time with his little power box.

Duration: 57:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 641.3 MB

Download Questions Part Two Nicki Blue Intersec Crew

Triple Wrap

Here is a really good video of the triple wrap from this past week. It is a little longer than normal. I think your going to enjoy.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:01
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1090kbps

File size: 107.9 MB

Download Triple Wrap

Kyrie

Genres: Bdsm, Torture, Bondage

Slave kyrie very extremal torture hard punishment caning action.

Duration: 30:27
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1954kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 457.0 MB

Download Kyrie

Exploration Dana Vixen Dee

Dee has been waiting for a chance to experiment with Dana Vixen. Dana has a body that screams out for the kind of painful attention SD has in mind anyway. Her tits are just big enough to tie off. As the pools they darken into a lovely shade of purple that indicates they are ripe for torment. Her pussy does not need any preparation. That part of her is primed and ready for punishment from the start and SD is all too ready to dish it out.

Duration: 30:51

File size: 346.8 MB

Download Exploration Dana Vixen Dee

Outdoor Bondage

Studio: Devonshire
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

Extreme outdoor bondage hard tied submission and humilation...

Duration: 1:09:06
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1339kbps

File size: 731.9 MB

Download Outdoor Bondage

Framed Part Two Ashley Graham Damon Pierce

Studio: Infernalrestraints

Hardcore bondage is all about innovation and this contraption proves it. The position is backbreaking. It leaves Ashley Graham exposed like she is spread eagle, but with her tits and limbs arched out like an offering to Damon Pierce. Her bondage can rock and pivot to provide the perfect angle for her torment. For someone who gets wet from feelings of exposure and vulnerability it is a fantasy come true.

Duration: 32:31

File size: 365.7 MB

Download Framed Part Two Ashley Graham Damon Pierce

The Angst Of Ashly Part One Ashley Graham Nyssa Nevers

Ashley Graham was not ready for this. She thought if she was a snarky little bitch that we would just beat her a little bit and things would be even. That is not how our members saw it. They really wanted her to suffer. Instead of letting her off with a quick caning they opted to smear her cunt with one of the wicked concoctions PD keeps around his barn. When the intensity of that gets to be too much for her she can expect the more traditional punishments, but first we are going to let her sweat.

Duration: 47:42

File size: 536.6 MB

Download The Angst Of Ashly Part One Ashley Graham Nyssa Nevers

Thats A Wrap

I balance between my elbows and a ass hook on my toes. Then a vibrator is shrink wrapped to my legs.

Duration: 10:45
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1181kbps

File size: 103.8 MB

Download Thats A Wrap

Milk Enema Floor Pee and Sybian Ride In Bondage

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Sexy Alyssa, now working as a French maid, is more delectable than ever. She has changed her name formerly Elena to reflect the kinky sexual nymph she has been blossoming into. She enticingly prances around to the music while she mops the floor.

Duration: 53:36
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 474.1 MB

Download Milk Enema Floor Pee and Sybian Ride In Bondage

Breast Control

Release Year: 2010

Sexy blonde Krystal Summers hard tied bondage action. watch!!!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:39:30
Video: 704x480, DivX 5, 877kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 704.5 MB

Download Breast Control

The Wall Cherry Torn Pd

There is nothing that PD demands of Cherry Torn that she would dare not to give to him. She is locked up and at his mercy. If she had stayed safely in her prison she would have been so much happier. Once the door to her cell has been opened the day becomes much more complicated.

Duration: 51:17

File size: 576.9 MB

Download The Wall Cherry Torn Pd

Blasphemy Part One Ashley Graham Master

Studio: Hardtied

On Ash Wednesday Ashley Graham came to Master A looking for a strong master to teach her some manners. He tells her he is going to punish her if she forgets to call him sir, but her memory is not up to the task. She calls out for God so many times that he decides he wants that to be his new name. It begins a day of intense bondage, painful punishments and blasphemous beatings. Master A is going to redefine the term Bible Thumper.

Duration: 30:13

File size: 339.8 MB

Download Blasphemy Part One Ashley Graham Master

Rigid Training

I spend some time testing a new device we built here in our workshop. It is a rigid trainer that keeps the wrists, elbows, neck and waist locked together in rigid bondage.

Duration: 10:49
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 897kbps

File size: 81.8 MB

Download Rigid Training

Pain-Slut girl Becomes Slave Girl

orgeous schoolgirl Jessica is such an extreme pain slut that she breezed through the severe punishment of Reform School having a grand time see "Reform School For Teens: Upside Down Pain Slut Jessica"

Duration: 53:43

File size: 490.0 MB

Download Pain-Slut girl Becomes Slave Girl

Elbow Bound Bitches

Release Year: 2005
Genres: Bondage

I tie them up so their elbows are touching. They are so helpless that way! When I have them like this I can do anything I want to them! Sometimes I get them to cum for my own amusement using vibrators, dildos or whatever I have lying around. You are going to love these Elbow Bound Bitches.

Duration: 1:13:33
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1198kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 682.0 MB

Download Elbow Bound Bitches

Willing Art Cherry Torn Pd

Cherry Torn wanted it so badly she was going to do it to herself, so when PD found her already trying to tie herself up, really he was just giving her a hand. If that hand came with a cock and cane, where is the harm in that? She loves the feeling of being penetrated. It makes her feel useful and worthwhile. When she is bound it makes her feel safe and controlled. When she is struck it lets her know that he is strong and brings order to her life. She wants those feelings. She needs them to survive. And PD is more than willing to provide them all in excess.

Duration: 31:57

File size: 359.3 MB

Download Willing Art Cherry Torn Pd

Outcry Hailey Young Pd

Why do these sluts insist on asking for things? If Hailey had just been content to sit alone in the dark she could have saved herself a lot of pain. All she had to do was stay silent and PD would have attended to her in his own time. But she could not help herself. She called out and complained, and now she needs to be taught a lesson. One with clamps and canes and lots of pain.

Duration: 56:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 630.3 MB

Download Outcry Hailey Young Pd

Rigid Bed - Scene 1

Locked into my double rigid leg cuffs and my metal stocks then attached to a bondage bed with no mattress for a few hours.

Duration: 7:22
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1311kbps

File size: 78.2 MB

Download Rigid Bed - Scene 1

Enema therapy for Uptight Brunette and Slutty

Lovely Ariana is a shy, sexually-repressed and delicate brunette who's having huge doubts about her decision to see a sex therapist!Her kinky shock-therapy treatment kicks into high gear as she gets spanked by Raven

Duration: 58:33

File size: 493.0 MB

Download Enema therapy for Uptight Brunette and Slutty

Katrina part 105

Home made bondage action slave Katrina extremal humilation...

Duration: 1:11:46
Video: 780x510, AVC (H.264), 1473kbps
Audio: 23kbps

File size: 788.0 MB

Download Katrina part 105

Helpless Panic Part Two Hailey Young Pd

When last we met Hailey Young she was having trouble controlling her panic and PD had barely started to work her over. As the scene mounts in intensity he is going to have to find some way to keep her screams under control. She cries when she cums and shrieks when he strikes but he has a remedy for all of that noise. Ostriches bury their heads in the sand when they get scared and but for Hailey, being blind to what is coming just makes the torment much worse. For PD, though, her muffled screams are that much sweeter.

Duration: 32:17

File size: 363.0 MB

Download Helpless Panic Part Two Hailey Young Pd

Escape Attempts Hailey Young Nicki Blue

There are some days in the life of a slave that are simple. They are the days when PD just wants a set of holes. All Hailey Young has to do to avoid punishment is follow instructions and fuck for her life. Of course she is not even competent enough to manage that. PD dumps another one of his favorite animals into the mix, Nicki Blue. Nicki and Hailey begin looking for a way out, but before they get very far PD is back and looking to play some games. He does not appreciate it when his pets try to run away.

Duration: 1:03:13

File size: 711.2 MB

Download Escape Attempts Hailey Young Nicki Blue

Meeting the Creepy Man - Amanda Blow - Full Movie - HD 720p

The Legend about the Town Creep has spread rapidly... The onlookers and curiousity seekers have begun to come out in droves and Amanda is one of them... She has a dangerous, twisted curiousity that needs to be satisified and she'll do just about anything to make it so... She arrives and investigates hoping to stumble upon the truth. Disappointed she finds nothing and decides to take the matter into her own hands... Just when she thinks she's all alone, she discovers that she isn't after all... The recluse creep has a plan and it includes this dirty little voyeur. Will Amanda's curiosity be satisfied? Or will this take an even deeper turn towards the unkown?

Format: m4v
Duration: 30:55
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1489kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 361.8 MB

Download Meeting the Creepy Man - Amanda Blow - Full Movie - HD 720p

Alice, the Cage Fighter - Part 1 - Alice Wayne and Dr. Lomp - Full HD 1080p

She'd never have thought that a cage would burn into her memory so deeply. She circles in it and in front of it, bends over onto it and her body tied up to it shakes under the strokes of the whip. During the shooting we had to have several breaks to allow her to cry herself out. Starring: Alice Wayne

Duration: 12:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 945.4 MB

Download Alice, the Cage Fighter - Part 1 - Alice Wayne and Dr. Lomp - Full HD 1080p

Huge Butt Plug Enema and Paddling

The Headmaster disciplines her extensively: paddling, a large enema which she has to hold, and then expel in full view, a suppository, whipping, riding crop, a vibrator stuck ins

Duration: 52:11

File size: 459.4 MB

Download Huge Butt Plug Enema and Paddling

Hooded Ladies

Studio: Devonshire
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

Extremal mummy bondage action, slave girl unusual bondage humilation.

Duration: 1:17:04
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 918.2 MB

Download Hooded Ladies

My The Hussy

Studio: Dana Kane Films

Ive just walked in to find my , Ginger, sitting topless on my boyfriends lap! What the hell is going on here?! After tossing him out the door, I yank Ginger across my lap and begin spanking her furiously - all the while shes protesting that he blackmailed her into it. Of course, my grown has a long history of nasty behavior with the opposite sex, and Ive caught her with two different boys in the house just this month! Why should I believe anything she has to say? I pull out my hairbrush and spank Ginger hard across my knee for several minutes, scolding her harshly the entire time in spite of her protests. In the end, Ginger agrees to learn to behave like a lady, and I promise that that jerk will never be welcome in my house - or my - again.

Format: avi
Duration: 11:04
Video: 1280x720, XviD, 2611kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 227.7 MB

Download My The Hussy

Hailey Young

Studio: Sexuallybroken

Welcome the very beautiful Hailey Young to Sexually Broken. Hailey has that perfect runway model look. Tall, thin, long sexy legs, a perfect ass, and the most amazing face and smile to go with it.
Hailey finds herself bound on the floor leaning against an angled 6x6. She is hooded, legs spread and arms tied out. She has no idea about what is going to happen next. We start by taking her tiny nipples and sucking them brutally into a tube. Hailey cries out, the pain is intense as she feels her nipples stretch. Soon they will be 3 to 4 times larger then before. To help her forget about the pain we turn on the powerful vibrator that is locked directly on to her sensitive clit. Within seconds Hailey is close to cumming. We tease her a bit, then make her cum hard.
We remove the hood, Hailey is trying to catch her breath from the intense orgasm we just ripped out of her helpless body, but before she can adjust her eyes to the bright lights we jam a hard cock all the way down her tight little throat. We call it throat boarding (Its going to be a thing) its when you have a head trapped up against a board, and you skull fuck the bejesus out of it. There is no place for the victim to go, they must suffer the full brunt of a deep throat fucking, a very scary but exciting feeling for sure.
Hailey takes an amazing deep rough face fucking. Amazing doesnt even scratch the surface of describing what she endured. The cock slides all the way down her helpless throat and stays. She has no way to get air, the cock blocks all attempts to breathe. We are ruthless and Hailey somehow endures. However at the same time the dildo that impales her with the vibrator locked onto her clit is making her cum at the same time.
Unable to breathe from the throat fucking, Hailey finds that it makes her orgasm faster and harder. As she orgasms faster and harder. she finds she cant catch her breath, and that causes her to cum again. With the brutal skull fucking combined with the extreme breath play, Hailey is reduced to a sucking, cumming shell of a person, that is just deep in subspace that is on automatic survival mode.
All she knows is cock deep down her throat, uncontrollable cumming, and no air to speak of. What is truly amazing about this scene is the endurance of Hailey. She never taps out, never safe words, she just takes it beyond what you think any human could take. It really is that amazing.

Duration: 19:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5603kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 814.7 MB

Download Hailey Young

He Prefers Blondes - Breanne Benson - Full Movie - HD 720p

Breanne is the typical LA girl; blonde hair, tan body, and HOT! Otto put in a special request for this type of girl and we can't disappoint our clients so, we got her. We have her strung up on display for him to explore and have his way with. It takes a little time for her to warm up to Otto's level of intensity but, even if she doesn't, it's ok. He is here for one thing, and it doesn't matter to him if she likes it or not. Her role is to suffer and take cock, that's it. Let's see how she does...

Duration: 43:16
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1460kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 495.9 MB

Download He Prefers Blondes - Breanne Benson - Full Movie - HD 720p

First Time - Cobie - Full HD 1080p

From the moment we saw Australian bondage babe Cobie on the internet, we wanted to milk those fantastic perfect round big udders! And yes, we finally captured her for her first ever milking session! This is very exciting! Cobie was very nervous, because her nipples are very very sensitive. She wasn't sure what to expect. And neither were we, because this is a brand new machine set up! It is the electronic breast training machine, fitted with goat milking cups! That is a very powerful combination! The machine can deliver very strong suction at a very fast rate, and Cobie was told to try the machine and make it go as fast as she could handle. She did an amazing job! Please welcome HuCobie to the herd, she will certainly be back for more milking sessions!

Duration: 7:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13554kbps

File size: 802.5 MB

Download First Time - Cobie - Full HD 1080p

Tied toes tickled - Vendula

Genres: Bondage, Tickling

Sexy Vendula in the new tickling video do not need long description. Her gorgeous feet are very popular and we want tickled her again. Vendula will have her toes tied, meaning her sweet ticklish soles are completely immobilized. Tickler relishes these tickling conditions and soon starts him nimble fingers to work. He shows no mercy and soon has Vendula laughing uncontrollably. Her laughter is music to the ticklers ears and the more she laughs the more he tickle! Enjoy it!

Duration: 9:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5732kbps

File size: 409.2 MB

Download Tied toes tickled - Vendula

Madison - Daydreamer

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage

Madison is bored at work, and has no one to play with at home. Mixing business with pleasure, Maddie takes her frustration to a new level. DVDs from SPI serve as inspiration as she drifts into another word - from her desk and her office clothing to a place where nipple clamps and ballgags are the required dress! Her fantasies range from armbinders & thigh boots to nylon encasements & hogties. Her mouth securely stuffed and strapped full with BIG gags, she is helpless to do more than slip into bound bliss! A high discipline collar completes and compliments her submission. After all - even good girls are bad sometimes! A disappointing return to reality means satisfaction in self-bondage for Maddie! What will happen next?

Duration: 1:03:50
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1917kbps

File size: 988.3 MB

Download Madison - Daydreamer

Lila Katt

Dee makes sure that no matter what position Lila is tied in her cunt is still a perfect target. Lila gets to choose where she wants it, tits or twat, but Dee picks how fast and how hard to strike with her flogger. She swings to her hearts content while Lila pants and groans, trying to block out the pain. When Lila is hung up into the air she gets cane strokes all over her body. Her feet havent had enough attention and so Dee makes sure to hit them extra hard. The only relief Lila will get is when Dee decides to see how sensitive the pain makes her cunt. Dee has magic fingers that have Lila begging to cum in now time. Dee isnt finished finger fucking her until Lila is howling from being made to have multiple orgasms without any rest. Being made to cum over and over isnt the only form of pussy torment. Dee has little skewers that are the perfect size for caning cunts. The sharp ends are also perfect for poking at all of Lilas sensitive areas. Being blind folded and fucked with makes her pussy so wet that Dee cant help but fuck it again, this time with a pogo-dick. Lila is such a slut; when Dee pulls it out she whimpers for more.

Format: real
Duration: 47:19
Video: 852x488, RV40

File size: 255.5 MB

Download Lila Katt

Saturday Night Fever Part 2 Hailey Young

Hailey Young and Elise Graves have been playing with each other for quite some time but really they are just getting started. Hailey has to opportunity to make Elise very uncomfortable and she is not going to pass it up. Little does she realize that Elise will be given the chance for revenge later. If she knew that everything she did would be coming back to her in the future she may not be so gung-ho with the inflatable ass plug.

Duration: 1:08:15

File size: 767.9 MB

Download Saturday Night Fever Part 2 Hailey Young

Back