Tied Milf - Tied Tits And Breath Control Rope | BDSM

Emma slave

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Torture, Bondage
Video language: English

Hot slave emma extreme punishment humilation rough torture action.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 43:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 969.1 MB

Download Emma slave

Dark Paradise 2

Studio: Bizarre Production

Nina Hartleys first fetish starring role! Erotically charged sequel to the most beautiful fetish picture ever made!

Format: avi
Duration: 54:17
Video: 640x424, DivX 3, 846kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 365.0 MB

Download Dark Paradise 2

Bound And Groped By Boy - Natalie - Full HD 1080p

When Natalie's boyfriend showed no interest in indulging her bondage fantasies she turned to her boy who hesitantly agreed to give his girl what she wanted but she never envisioned it would the way it has. He's tied her much tighter than she expected and when, after gagging her, he lifted her shirt and groped her tits she knew this was a huge mistake! But it's too late now!

Format: mp4
Duration: 3:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7783kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 176.6 MB

Download Bound And Groped By Boy - Natalie - Full HD 1080p

Ir Willow Hayes

Studio: Infernal Restraints

Put A Lid On ItCorporal Punishments Make Willow Hayes Cum Harder Than EverWe asked Willow Hayes: "Are you ready for some Infernal Restraints?". She didnt hesitate a second before responding with an enthusiastic, "Yes, please." So it is going to be one of those days, where the sweet young girl shows up on our doorstep, asking for an intense Bdsm experience and we deliver all that she can handle. Sometimes life is too sweet to describe. We love our jobs.OT is up to bat with this one. Shes spent some time languishing on the floor in our Bolero Leather Straight Jacket from The Strockroom, but we dont want her to get too comfortable. As soon as she looks like she is nodding off, content with her bondage, he walks in with a nasty, electrical surprise for her. Just the sound of the current arcing between its prongs is enough to get Willow sitting upright. OT ties her long hair into a gag for her and gets ready to play. It isnt all corporal punishment when you come to visit us. We have other hobbies, in addition to whipping and caning some of the hottest girls we can get our hands on. We also like watching them struggle against their bondage and sometimes the best way to get them moving is with an incredibly intense orgasm. The Hitachi is the weapon of choice when it comes to that. Leather straps keep Willows legs spread and her pussy exposed while O.T. works her clit with the most powerful hand held vibrator on the planet. Her screams would be deafening, even through the block gag in her mouth, but she knows that with the bucket over her head she would only be increasing her own suffering. Instead she contains herself to the quiet, defeated whimpers we like to hear from our submissive sluts.

Duration: 43:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 897.1 MB

Download Ir Willow Hayes

Fawn

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

Hot extreme punishment action in home, perfect humilation. Enjoy!

Duration: 34:52
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1473kbps

File size: 394.3 MB

Download Fawn

Domme Gets Owned - Reagan Lush - HD 720p

Goddess Reagan is the baddest bitch on the block, known for her merciless "sessions" where she makes grown men cry and beg. Today's dungeon session gets a little out of hand when the new slave revolts against his mistress. He holds her down and ties her arms behind her tight. She barks orders at him and demands that he release her immediately. This only fuels the fire. He reaches into her nightstand, pulls out the largest ball gag she has, and crams it into her mouth. She fights and spits, but he buckles it in tight.

Duration: 19:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5885kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 886.1 MB

Download Domme Gets Owned - Reagan Lush - HD 720p

Nyxon ball tie

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bondage

Expect to see natural born woman in lots of heels, hosiery, girdles, garter belts, sexy secretary attire, dresses & fetish wear in various forms of tight bondage with lots of real gags.

Duration: 31:37
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 996.1 MB

Download Nyxon ball tie

Pussy Bullwhipping For Ines In Upside Down Suspension!

Studio: Whippedwomen

Nothing is spared, especially not her pussy.
You will see extreme hard lashes of the bullwhip right between her legs.
The clit and lips get swollen in pain!
But Mrs. Sanders knows, if she would ask to stop her agony she would not get the great ceo job.
These are the requirements of the company to make a distingushed career!

Duration: 15:33
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1460kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 184.9 MB

Download Pussy Bullwhipping For Ines In Upside Down Suspension!

Disobedient Courtney

Studio: Societysm/Dungeoncorp

Feisty Courtney is used to doing whatever she wants, whenever she wants and Feenix is going to teach her that thats not how it works at Dungeoncorp. He starts off by stringing her up, leaving one leg free. He electrifies her with the tens unit, canes and spanks her. As he vibrates her plump pussy, she cums once without permission, so Feenix teaches her about obedience by pulling a few more orgasms out of her weakened body. Next, she is strapped into a backbend. She is flogged and covered in clothespins. Feenix attaches her pussy lips to her toes and canes her clit until she is whimpering in pain. But the pussy torture is not through just yet Feenix puts a weighted crotch rope on her sensitive pussy lips as he whips her a bit longer until she finally apologizes for her disobedience. Courtney refuses to address Feenix as Sir, so he continues her punishment. She is put in a neck stock and the ball gag is removed and she is flogged until, in tears, she finally submits and calls him by his proper title. Now that she is cooperative and submissive, she is allowed some pleasure and she takes it, moaning through some intense orgasms. But she disobeys again. Finally, Feenix secures Courtney in some predicament bondage, pussy and ripe breasts exposed for some more torment and a final chance to to obey. He electrifies, clamps and vibes her until she is desperetly trying to keep from cumming. Feenix will allow it, but she has to say please, and call him Sir. In the end, she gives up her disobedience and gives in to the pleasure.

Duration: 58:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 631.0 MB

Download Disobedient Courtney

Henna and elise

Extremal punishment hard caning spanking henna and elise slaves. Enjoy!

Duration: 49:06
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 961kbps

File size: 370.3 MB

Download Henna and elise

Thick Dance Tights Encasement - Lydia Black - HD 720p

Sexy Lydia Black agreed to try out some pantyhose encasement with me. I grabbed the thick 70D extra-shimmery Danskins, and we went to town. She starts out wearing a pair of the tights normally with some satin panties over the top. We ease both of her legs into a leg of a second pair of tights, turning her into a mermaid. We push both of her arms behind her into a 3rd pair of the thick Danskins tights, and pull the other leg up and over her head, distorting her face and smashing her nose. I cut the crotch out of a 4th pair and pull it down over head and cover her whole upper torso. Now that she is fully encased, I begin taking all of the extra legs of the hose and wrapping it around her body tightly and pulling her into a hogtie. I tie her hooded head back to her ankles and we stand back to watch her struggle it out. She does her best to escape, even falling off of the couch and squirming on the floor.

Duration: 20:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5934kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 928.6 MB

Download Thick Dance Tights Encasement - Lydia Black - HD 720p

Anna Customn

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage

I (JJ) discovered bondage in 2006 at 28 years old and that little thing called subspace changed my life!

Duration: 28:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3924kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 846.6 MB

Download Anna Customn

Pg Bootcampp Flagstaff

Studio: Paingate

2011 Oiled Lynette under a severe pussy and tit whipping with the snake!
For all lovers of extreme pussy and tit whippings!
For more pain the boot camp inmates sometimes get oiled before beaten at the flagstaff.
It was a very humilating experience for Lynette first being touched at her most intimate parts and than being snake whipped on them.

Duration: 12:47
Video: 360x288, Windows Media Video 9, 1138kbps

File size: 115.6 MB

Download Pg Bootcampp Flagstaff

Gia Love's First Hogtie - Scene 2 - HD 720p

I tightly cleave gag Gia with a stretchy ace bandage before I continue binding her legs with multiple bands of cinched rope. I finally untie her hair from above and let her sit. As I prepare, I ask her questions so we see how effective her gag is. Gia does not sound happy. As I tie her ankles, the gag slips down over her lower jaw. Her face is not made for gags, so I gag her with it again and then add black tape to really make sure it stays. Poor Gia can't take this tight of a gag for very long though, and I remove it after a short while. I spend some time binding her arms and cinching them to her body. Gia is having a hard time enduring her bondage, but in reality it is not that tight, because I want her to last for a while. I shove a shop rag in her mouth and seal it in with clear tape, before I place her on the floor.

Duration: 19:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 428.7 MB

Download Gia Love's First Hogtie - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Reflections

Studio: Topgrl

From her spot on the floor 314 can smell the strong scent of lust wafting from Dee. She cannot move enough in her bondage to see what is happening behind her, but the steady hum of a vibrator lets her know that SD is admiring the view. For a few brief moments she holds out hope that the painful prodding she is getting now is the worst of her punishment for the day, but she knows inside that it is just a pipe dream. Dee wants more than just one little cum. She wants to hurt 314, fuck her, and make her cry.

Duration: 52:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 592.5 MB

Download Reflections

Wed Punishment

Genres: Bondage, Bdsm, Torture

Hot exteme punished, tits torture, hard humilation. watch and Enjoy!

Duration: 48:04
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1000kbps

File size: 376.2 MB

Download Wed Punishment

Bondage Daydreams - Luci Lovett - HD 720p

What does Luci Lovett Daydream about? Waking up all bound and gagged on her couch by some handsome stranger. She'll squirm, struggle, and try to get away.. But it's all an act. She is right were she wants to be. Tied tight and secure and completely in his control.

Duration: 21:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5935kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 993.1 MB

Download Bondage Daydreams - Luci Lovett - HD 720p

Interrogation Torture

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Toys, Blowjob, Bondage Sex, made Orgasms, Vibrator, Blowjob, Cumshot

Juliette is brought in a cellar. She wears sexy dessous and nylons. She wears an armbinder and a gag. The guy regags her. But only to put on a harness ring gag. Now she has to sit on the table. He takes off her bra and touches her breasts. Now she has to lie back and her head is fixed in a wooden neck stock. Her ankles are cuffed. And he also fixes her body with leatherbelts to the table. And her head is fixed. The guy loves nipples and tits and he takes a cane and strikes he breats. Juliette moans a lot. After whipping her he takes clothes pins and attaches the pins to her nipples.

Duration: 46:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2861kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Interrogation Torture

Claudias Lesson

Studio: Jayedwards

Our story begins with Jay coming home from work to his lovely wife Claudia. She is quite loving and attentive -- so much so that Jay becomes suspicious of her motives. Jay is going to a business function and Claudia is determined to go -- Jay says not! She wont take no for an answer until she is tied and gagged with his handkerchief and tie. Claudia is left to struggle while Jay is away. When he comes home Claudia is still tied...Jay undresses her except for her mesh pantyhose. A ballgag replaces the handkerchief and Claudia tries desperately to talk to Jay. She is given a great spanking and cries out for help from behind her gag. When Jay takes her to the basement we see her standing with arms above her head; stripped and standing bare tiptoes. Nipple clamps -- chained by her ballgag to the wall -- and more spanks to her waiting butt keep Claudia in her place. She is then stretched out between the walls and her flesh is slowly stroked with ice cubes. The suspension of Claudia from the ceiling, as she twirls, with her elbows together give you a great view of her predicament. When finally released, Claudia promises to be good -- very, very good. Tory begins her servitude by showing us her ass -- tied high in the air and vulnerable to most anything. The leather strap leaves its mark and nipple clips are added to further her punishment. Tory struggles to get free but we all know that isnt going to happen. Stretched out on the bed, she is treated to nipple clamps and crotchrope pulled to the ceiling -- the sticky tape gag means she wont disturb the neighbors.

Format: real
Duration: 1:33:01
Video: 340x264, RV40

File size: 237.6 MB

Download Claudias Lesson

Gia Love's First Hogtie - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Yes, Gia has been hogtied before, but this is the first time I have hogtied her. I walk her in with my hand in her hair and immediately start slapping her round ass and groping her huge tits. I tie a length of rope in her hair and then tie it overhead to keep her from running off. She grunts and clearly does not seem to enjoy being manhandled by an old guy such as myself, lol. Even though Gia does not really like bondage, lucky for us, she likes to challenge herself. I start off with a crotchrope and a few ropes to accentuate her bulbous ass. Her tits are begging for rope, and I give in and tie them. She gets a ballgag and then clover clamp her nipples and tightly attach them around the back of her neck. Gia does not last long and taps out on the clamps. Disappointing I know, but Gia is not into this and I knew that going in. We will for sure try again next time. I add a band of roe around her upper thighs before I remove her ballgag. Gia Thanks me for removing the nipple clamps... at least she has good manners. This is where Part 1 ends. Also... accepting customs with Gia, Raven, Adara, and possibly Rachel and Fayth. If interested please write me

Duration: 21:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps

File size: 490.0 MB

Download Gia Love's First Hogtie - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Back For More

314 has no love for this. She has been at the mercy of Dee before and the experience is never a gentle one. Things do not even start off easily. In the beginning her mouth is going to be the focal point but by the end her tits will have taken more of a punishment than she could have ever imagined. SD has some vicious clover clamps and they are going to leave their marks for sure.

Duration: 59:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 667.3 MB

Download Back For More

Double Whipping

Genres: Bdsm

Hard extreme whipping blonde girl, great russian girl humilation and more extrem action.

Duration: 7:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5026kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 258.4 MB

Download Double Whipping

Batgirl Chairtied Groped and Gagged - Cassandra Cain - HD 720p

Batgirl gets pulled into the villains hideout. She is gagged and her hands are bound behind her. The villain proceeds to tie a tight crotch rope on her and then sits her down in a chair. Despite her protests he begins layering rope tightly and neatly around her breasts and cinching it all down until she is firmly attached to the chair. He ties her ankles apart to the chair legs so he can keep a nice view of that rope digging in between her legs. He gropes and fondles her while she tries her best to dodge his hands.

Duration: 21:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5877kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 958.6 MB

Download Batgirl Chairtied Groped and Gagged - Cassandra Cain - HD 720p

Bondage with Bonnie

Genres: Lesbians, Amateur, Bondage, Domination, Strapоn, Butt Plug, Stockings

Our first ever attempt at bondage! By no means hardcore - super amateur - but we had an absolute blast stepping out of our comfort zones and trying something new hope you enjoy ...

Duration: 44:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1862kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 648.5 MB

Download Bondage with Bonnie

Salute To Bishop 2

Studio: Jayedwards

Jay carries petite redhead Shannon in over his shoulder and tries to decide what to do with her. Hes in the mood for something special and who better to spend a special day with than the tough cookie who can take just about everything he dishes out? Shannon whimpers and mews, but we know shes into it. Just look at her outfit: long black stockings, silky opera gloves, ultra-high heels and a leopard print garter belt. This chickie is asking for it! Seeking inspiration from a series of beautiful and intense drawings by bondage art great Bishop, Shannon and Jay bring to life what once seemed only to be possible with pen and paper! Her elbows are welded together for nearly every scene. Her jaws are held wide with fat ballgags. Her limbs are jacked at incredible angles. We get to enjoy her in heels and barefoot along with plenty of onscreen tying. She is even fully suspended in a ball-tie! After the feature we are treated to a brand new addition to the Edwards stable, Domino! Gorgeous Domino has blonde hair, long legs and big, round tits - yum! Her bright green lingerie contrasts so well with her rich tan, then shes a vision in red with heels to match. Enduring crotchropes, nipple clamps and mouth filling gags, Domino looks like a girl to watch!

Format: real
Duration: 1:33:12
Video: 320x240, RV40

File size: 303.1 MB

Download Salute To Bishop 2

Cancelled Party - Elizabeth and Sophie - HD 720p

Elizabeth receives a call from her girl Jodie's friend Sophie, who gives her a message for Jodie about the party at their house tonight. Elizabeth wasn't aware of a party happening while she planned to be out playing bridge, and she confronts Jodie about the call. Jodie says it was only a couple of people coming over, but Elizabeth tells her that Sophie mentioned 12 friends and wanted to know how much juice to bring. Jodie says she doesn't juice, but later changes her story when she is caught and says that she was just going to have some friends over for one juice. Elizabeth can tell that Jodie is lying to her, on top of going behind her back inviting friends over without permission and planning to serve which she also knows isn't allowed in the house. She is not pleased and tells Jodie the party is cancelled and she will be staying home to punish her tonight. She is spanked OTK over her tight leggings and when they're pulled down and her top is removed Elizabeth discovers she isn't wearing any undergarments. Jodie is made to kneel on the sofa nearly nude with only her leggings around her knees. Once her bottom is red, Elizabeth gets the leather strap to really make an impression with 12 of the best. Then Jodie is made to stand in the corner with her hands on her head for the rest of the night.

Duration: 14:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3895kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 430.2 MB

Download Cancelled Party - Elizabeth and Sophie - HD 720p

Hideous

Cruelty is nothing new between Rain DeGrey and Dee. Dee loves to see tears and enjoys watching hot women struggle against their bondage. Fiddles are especially sadistic. They keep the arms up but weigh enough to make it especially uncomfortable. It is not enough to satisfy SD. She needs Rain to be broken down by the end and that kind of suffering does not come from a little rough bondage. She is going to put things inside of Rain that are so vile and humiliating they just have to be seen. The pain and the degradation will either have her crawling back for more tomorrow or having flashbacks to this day forever.

Duration: 1:01:14

File size: 688.9 MB

Download Hideous

The Russian Slave

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm

Russian slave hot humilation, punished, spanking, torture. Enjoy!

Duration: 38:44
Video: 1104x808, AVC (H.264), 1142kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 369.9 MB

Download The Russian Slave

Groping and Bondage Orgasms to Big Titted - Full HD 1080p

An evening in for Slave Sandra at the hands of her kind mistress, Lisa. Sandra, in dark pantyhose and leather corset, having been securely lashed to a chair, is helpless but to enjoy and endure the roaming hands, luscious lips and devious devices of her comely captrix.

Duration: 17:33
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 666.9 MB

Download Groping and Bondage Orgasms to Big Titted - Full HD 1080p

Hard tickled to orgasm

Genres: Teen, Bondage, BDSM, Lesbian, Fetish, Tickling

Hot girl Emylia Argan is bound on the device the devil. Katy Pearl slowly warm her up, teasing and tickling her hot body with their nimble fingers. They tease and titillate Vanessa to the max, her feet get to know all the power of tickling. Ready for her ticklish journey to orgasm, her hungry pussy is introduce to the vibrating toys. Dont miss this latest tickle-gasm clip, here at!

Duration: 13:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9676kbps

File size: 956.7 MB

Download Hard tickled to orgasm

Hazelnut Part Three Hazel Hypnotic

Studio: Realtimebondage

The members had some questions for Hazel Hypnotic during our pre-feed but now that she is lashed down to the interrogation chair the real probing can begin. She is not being judged on whether or not her answers are true or false. Instead they are going to look into her life and grade her decisions. If they like her answers then she will have a moment of relief. But for every time she has strayed she can expect a few surges of electricity.

Duration: 43:29

File size: 489.1 MB

Download Hazelnut Part Three Hazel Hypnotic

A Sore Jaw and Vagina for Nyxon - Scene 2

I leave nyxon to struggle for a while while frogtied and still harness ballgagged. I return after a while and put her on her knees. I tie her off overhead so she's made to stay that way. I remove the harness ballgag shortly after. Next, I start snipping away her pantyhose. I was going to hood her with them, but I completely shred them as I snip and rip them off her body. She gets mad as I pull the nylon out from under her crotchrope, and I decide it's definitely time for her to be gagged again. I cleave gag her with vetwrap and black tape. I add more black tape making another harness style gag. I leave her once again. She can't really do much, but whimper at this point. After a while, I return again. I make little nooses for her nipples and then pull them tight. nyxon is left to drool and whimper for the remainder of the clip.

Duration: 17:40
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2892kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 390.5 MB

Download A Sore Jaw and Vagina for Nyxon - Scene 2

Claire Adams

Whenever Claire Adams and Dee get together it is the perfect time for some pay back. This time SD owes Claire a ton of punishment. There is very little that is more satisfying than watching Claire suffer. She screams so loudly and, even better, she breaks down into tears. There is only so much pain a slut can take before she breaks. When Claire reaches that point it is so hot that SD pushes her limits even further. With tears streaming down her face, all Claire can do is quiver, cry, and plot her revenge.

Duration: 57:20

File size: 645.1 MB

Download Claire Adams

Ludella stalked

Release Year: 2015

A rope is added from Terra's ankle to her hand then Ivan walks away for a while to cool down. When Ivan comes back he sit on the bench with Terra on her knees in front of him. He asks Terra if she will do what she is told and explains again what will happen if she doesn't.

Duration: 12:45
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 494.8 MB

Download Ludella stalked

Escape Attempt for Two Curvy - Full HD 1080p

Stripped down to their lacy bras, short skirts and silky pantyhose, Sandra & Constance are bound back-to-back and planted in the corner of the basement! Unable to communicate thanks to the super-wide wrap gags keeping them quiet, they ineffectually attempt to free them selves independently. They soon realize the only opportunity to escape is through teamwork. Can they get loose before their captor returns?

Duration: 10:30
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 6427kbps

File size: 518.3 MB

Download Escape Attempt for Two Curvy - Full HD 1080p

Ransom

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

cute girl, extremal bondage scenes action. watching and enjoy!!!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:08:18
Video: 704x528, XviD, 1464kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 831.9 MB

Download Ransom

Sensual Butterfly Spanking

Studio: Scorched

With a stern toned foreign accent she demands her sex slave to put her hands behind her head while on her knees. The mistress strikes with stinging snapshots to her servitude across her creamy and silken fleshy canvass. Youre invited to share erotic chemistry between two women during a demonstration of sensuality female to female domination techniques behind closed doors.

Duration: 29:24
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1250kbps

File size: 277.0 MB

Download Sensual Butterfly Spanking

Adara the Bad Roommate - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Adara is very roughly manhandled for a bit as he assesses Adara's attitude, and it has still not improved enough for his liking. A large cleaning sponge is shoved in her mouth and then black tape is wrapped around her head to keep it there. I continue binding her with cotton rope and twine. Breast bondage is applied and her gag is intensified and made more effective with a few wraps of microfoam tape. Clover clamps are then added to her bound tits. Adara moans and whimpers as her bondage tightens and intensifies. All sounds emanating from Adara's face hole soon stop after I wrap her sponge/blacktape/microfoam gag with an entire roll of vetwrap. I finally decide to check her attitude and I remove the gag.

Duration: 16:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8, 1464kbps

File size: 196.8 MB

Download Adara the Bad Roommate - Scene 2 - HD 720p

No Love

Some people feel like they need to love a slut to have any kind of fun with her. Dee is not one of them. When she takes Sophie Ryan out to the barn she is more like an interested experimenter than a passionate lover. She does not want Sophie for anything other than her body. She goes about her business as though she feels nothing for the girl at her mercy. The screams and the tears are curious side effects from her sadistic interests.

Duration: 1:08:35

File size: 771.7 MB

Download No Love

Back