Tied Milf - Tied Tits And Breath Control Rope | BDSM

Cali Logan & Emily Addison

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm
Video language: English

Sexy kinky girls Cali Logan & Emily Addison hot bondage action.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:20
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3701kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 368.3 MB

Download Cali Logan & Emily Addison

Fun Turns into Punishment for Adara - Scene 3 - HD 720p

JJ starts out by taping one of Adara's worn smelly heels to her face as I clover clamp her nipples and then tie them off tight to nails in the table. You hear JJ giggle in the background as Adara's moans and yelps intensify as she twitches to find a comfortable position, but no matter which way she moves a clamp is pulled tighter. JJ plays with her by snapping rubber bands at her stretched out tits. I untie the rope arching her into a hogtie, but it is only so I can pull it tighter and that means her nipple clamps get pulled tighter as well, and this for sure gets her attention. The shoe is removed from her face and Adara is hooded with a tight fitting nylon stocking. The excess is pulled back and tied off, so Adara's head is pulled back. I remove my belt and start whipping her ass. JJ feels bad for Adara as the nylon darkens around her eyes from the combination of makeup and tears. She comforts her as the whippings continue. Adara jerks and yelps with each stroke, and of course nipple clamps are tugged on as well. We eventually walk away leaving Adara to endure her bondage and think about her infractions. I added some behind the scenes footage at the end.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 505.5 MB

Download Fun Turns into Punishment for Adara - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Knock Out Bondage part 9

Release Year: 2013

An action-packed white slavery storyline title directed by Loren Chance and J. Anton!

Duration: 1:24:01
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1562kbps

File size: 977.1 MB

Download Knock Out Bondage part 9

The Secret Dungeon

Studio: Hom Inc.

Alice goes to see her therapist. Its her regular session, but it seems theres been no headway lately. Desires so strong they make her seek answers! In her hypnotic session, Alices S&M dreams are revealed!

Duration: 58:55
Video: 320x240, Windows Media Video 9, 439kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 407.1 MB

Download The Secret Dungeon

Angel's Screaming Release - Full HD 1080p

There are no words that can possibly do justice for what you are about to see, after a long afternoon Angel can take no more and calls "Red" and thus ending her paracord elbow bondage experiment but her agony is far from over. As the cords are cut/untied Angel screams as her limbs begin to regain feeling....but screams is a ridiculously inadequate term for her release, this will your soul for a very long time and never forget...this is what she wanted and I was the lucky man to take her to that place and you have a front row seat to join her.

Duration: 6:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5848kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 290.8 MB

Download Angel's Screaming Release - Full HD 1080p

Bound Busty Blonde Rain Degrey

Studio: Sexuallybroken

Weve had this slut around before, honestly we cant keep her away. This big breasted bimbo lives for this sort of thing. She craves the bondage and rough handling with every fiber of her being. She needs it as badly as air. What can you do with a slut like that? Tie them up and stuff them full of cock until their eyes bulge of course.
We start off with having this tall thin blonde blindfold and gag herself with a huge ring gag. It is always nice when they do the work for you. Then we quickly bind those arms of her in a strappado, tie up those monster tits and drop her to her knees. The ring gag keeps those cock sucking lips cranked open nice and wide, wide enough that the dick just slides right in. We jam in home to base, balls deep, as she drools and moans. The cock does the trick as Rain slides almost instantly into sexual subspace, those glazed eyes do not lie.
Once the cocks have pounded out her throat, we yank her up and fling her over the fuckbox. She is now the perfect height for access to both ends. Binding her down, we go to town on those holes. She shrieks as the huge cocks fill up her tight pussy, stretching it to its limits. Only way to muffle those moans is stick some dick in that mouth. Both cocks use her hard at the same time, turning her into a sex sandwich. She cums over and over as her pussy is pounded.
Back and forth we switch as we make her suck her own juices off the dick that was just inside her. Rains makeup is destroyed, her face is covered in drool and cum and she can not even get her eyes uncrossed. It is a good look on her, this bitch was made to be broken. When we have had our fill, we leave this dazed starlet lolling on the fuckbox. She is too spent to even twitch.

Duration: 18:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6748kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 946.8 MB

Download Bound Busty Blonde Rain Degrey

Office Discipline - Samantha Grace - Full HD 1080p

Samantha's boss calls her to come into the executive lounge. She is very excited and nervous as none of the girls in the office have ever been asked to the executive lounge.. As she enters, she sees her boss sitting there with his colleagues sipping scotch. "Y-Yessir... You called me?" "Yes Samantha, grab a seat." Samantha sits down in front of the group. Her boss calls into the intercom "She's here.." Two men enter the room. On man holds Samantha down while the other one ties her tightly to the chair. "Hey! Whats is this?!" she yells. "What are you doing to me?!" "Its apparent that you have been stealing office supplies from the stock room.. This is your punishment." The group of men chuckle, get up, and leave her there alone in the room. When she makes enough noise that they can hear her through the door, they send in the janitor to stuff her mouth and tape gag her.

Duration: 18:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5910kbps

File size: 799.4 MB

Download Office Discipline - Samantha Grace - Full HD 1080p

Bdsm part 22

Release Year: 2009
Genres: Bdsm

Extreme amateur bdsm action, russian slave humilation. Enjoy!

Duration: 40:53
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 587.2 MB

Download Bdsm part 22

86 Udder Beating

Studio: Brutalmaster

She gets a good paddling, pussy weight and electro torture and even gets the pump stuffed onto her engorged clit! The master finishes her off by suspending her upside and waxing her luscious ass!

Format: real
Duration: 17:56
Video: 600x336, RV40
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 103.8 MB

Download 86 Udder Beating

Tell Me What You Want and I'll Give You What You Need - Scene 3 - HD 720p

I add more and more zipties to intensify Adara's bondage. Her nipples are clamped with clover's and then pulled tight around the back of her neck. I untie her hair from above and place her on the floor, where she is then hogzipped. She is nose hooked before the rope in her hair is tied back as well.

Duration: 20:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2938kbps

File size: 457.5 MB

Download Tell Me What You Want and I'll Give You What You Need - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Part One Catherine Desade Damon Pierce

Studio: Infernalrestraints

Catherine DeSade is terrified of the look of things. It is a dark room with no windows and the man she sees before her is wearing a wicked grin. She wants today to be over. She just wishes this would all end before she cannot take anymore. The torments are not just painful, they make her feel cheap and used. His hands on her make her feel dirty and whenever he hurts her she wants to scream. It is like being between a rock and a hard place. He wants her to call out. She knows it and part of her wants to give him that, just praying that it will make him stop. But she knows that that is just a false hope. Nothing she can do will make him stop.

Duration: 47:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 532.2 MB

Download Part One Catherine Desade Damon Pierce

Sid's First Rope Bondage - Levi and Baby Sid - Full HD 1080p

This real time bondage video is very candid. Sid and Levi came over to visit and play, and after a couple of scenes in the garage dungeon, we come back upstairs and grab the rope bag. Sid has NEVER been tied up in rope before, and she wants to try! As I rig Sid up, it is very evident that she has super-human flexibility.. Her arms go magically together from the shoulders all the way down to the wrists with minimal effort.. Her and Levi joke back and forth as I wrap rope extremely tightly around her torso and crotch and then ballgag her. Next she lays on the bed and i start tying her ankles crossed. It's at about this time Sid begins to make some noise and point up to her face. The tie is fine, but the ballgag is irritating her and she thinks she may be allergic to the silicone ball. No problem, we have plenty of things to stuff her mouth with.

Duration: 20:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5893kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 886.4 MB

Download Sid's First Rope Bondage - Levi and Baby Sid - Full HD 1080p

Hot Milf as her tits brutally bound....

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Bukkake, Bondage, 18-21,Two guys

Alana Cruise as never been severely bound and abused before. Never had her tits tied so tight, never had her face fucked upside down. So there were a lot of firsts on her day of shooting.
If you ever want to see a girls first brutal bondage and rough sex scene and how they handle it this is your update. The boys push her as far as they dare, that right there, is why Sexually Broken is the most respected bondage and rough sex site in the world. Our boys know how to read a model, we know when to push, we know when we have to pull back a bit. We can play a womans body better then any of the brutish mindless guys that just jam their dick in a hole and pump. We use finesse, and we use it expertly.
In the end our broken MILF is exhausted, completely fucked and orgasmed out. She just has one of the hardest but completely awesome sexually experiences of her life, and yes she would love to come back and work with us again. Breaking hot sluts the right way is our specialty!

Duration: 12:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 705.7 MB

Download Hot Milf as her tits brutally bound....

Fixated 2 Dee

Studio: Infernalrestraints

The iron mask that PD has Dee wearing looks terrible but the effect is mostly psychological. Of course all of the other equipment on her is much more physical. Mouse traps hold her cunt open so PD can flog her clit. Iron bars press her tits until the pressure leaves bruises. The plastic wrap probably seems like a blessing after that but it holds her in place just as tightly. And trust PD to have a different device for every position. Whenever he wants to pose Dee expect to see a new piece of cold iron ready to make it happen.

Duration: 39:40

File size: 446.3 MB

Download Fixated 2 Dee

Is This My Breakfast Boy? - Raquel - Full HD 1080p

Raquel is living life as her boy bondage slave, she's extremely submissive to him and does as told without question, sometimes pouty for sure but never defiant or disobedient. She is led cuffed down the stairs and into the kitchen where her pours her a bowl of milk, sets it on the floor and what follows is simply magic as Raquel kneels down and is made to lap her breakfast with her hands still cuffed behind her back! The raw emotion from Raquel is as special as it gets and you'll want to watch this vid over and over and over to truly appreciate it!

Duration: 5:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps

File size: 261.3 MB

Download Is This My Breakfast Boy? - Raquel - Full HD 1080p

Manhandled Intruder

Studio: Juliette Captured And In Distress

When Juliette breaks into a mans apartment and attempts to steal some cash from his suitcase, she doesnt expect him to come home and catch her in the act. When he does, he ties up the naughty intruder and punishes her the only way he knows how - tying her up like a hog and fucking her until shes covered in his cum.

Duration: 39:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2160kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 656.9 MB

Download Manhandled Intruder

Kendra

A tight black leather corset, and a pair of stockings layered over a soft, shiny pair of nylons. Kobe does her best to escape, but all the struggling is useless. All it seems to do is pull the knotted crotchrope deeper into her pussy. Such a lovely sight...

Duration: 13:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3704kbps

File size: 386.5 MB

Download Kendra

First Time - Lucy Lauren - Full HD 1080p

Lucy Lauren wanted to see the barn and Maybe try a short milking session. She was curious but not sure. Well, she got to see the barn! And a bit more than that! Stripped naked and collared, Lucy waited nervously to see what would happen next. Her nipples were clamped with pinchy clover clamps to prepare them for milking. That hurt her a lot, but she was too curious to give up now. She eyed the metal frame in front of her. The farmhand came in with a huge 2 inch ballgag, a little bigger than was comfortable for her. Lucy knew there was no going back now. She was locked to the frame and a goat milker was wheeled in to milk her. Lucy's sensitive nipples got stretched and pumped to twice the size! It was a hard session in which she even produced a few drops! And when it was finally over, there was one more thing: the nipple clamps would go back onto her stretched and ultra sensitive nipples!! That was brutal, for a first session!

Duration: 8:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14546kbps

File size: 966.5 MB

Download First Time - Lucy Lauren - Full HD 1080p

The slave part 2

Genres: Bdsm, Humilation, Torture

Extremal torture german sexy girl, hot sms action. watching and enjoy!

Format: avi
Duration: 51:58
Video: 576x320, XviD, 1683kbps
Audio: 131kbps

File size: 695.7 MB

Download The slave part 2

Sarah Blake

Studio: Societysm/Dungeoncorp

The last time I worked with Sarah was almost 5 years ago. Things have changed since then and Im going to show her how much. I spend some time getting re-aquainted with her body before I start punishing her. The first whimper that comes from her reminds me of why I have wanted to get her back in my ropes. Although she has started doing some domming, I dont think that she was ready for what was lying ahead of her. While she is enduring some foot torture, I find out that she is extremely ticklish...this is going to be fun!

Duration: 52:09
Video: 790x444, Windows Media Video 9, 969kbps

File size: 397.0 MB

Download Sarah Blake

Jayne is Hogtied and Harness Ballgagged!

Plain Jayne is a waitress in an upscale Hooters where she makes a ton of money, and I'm the manager. Jayne has repeatedly been late to work and is often not wearing the proper uniform. Today instead of reporting to the restaurant she was instructed to come to my apartment for disciplinary measures. Jayne enters my apartment and is ordered up against the wall, almost as if shes being frisked and arrested, so her uniform and appearance can be inspected. Shes ordered to spread her legs... She doesn't listen as usual, so her ass is slapped several times until she complies. Once again she is wearing the wrong kind of pantyhose, and is not wearing socks. Next Jayne is ordered to get on her knees and place her hands on her head. I then come over with a pair of handcuffs and cuff her wrists behind her back. Finally she's ordered to get on her stomach and spread her legs... once again she doesn't listen, but a few more hard smacks on her ass and she does as she's told. I sit back and look at the wonderful sight for a minute, before I return with a few bundles of rope. Handcuffs are not near enough. Jayne's elbows are then roped together and shes spanked a few more times for good measure. Next jayne is lifted back off the floor on to her knees where a harness ball gag is strapped and buckled onto her head. Now its time for more ropes... while wrapping the ropes above her tits, I notice Jayne isn't wearing a bra... another work place infraction!... I point this out as I grab and slap her tits and twist her nipples. I continue on adding ropes, making sure they're very tight. Jayne is told to stay put while I go make a phone call in another room. As you can imagine, Jayne dosen't listen again. She instead struggles and rolls around on the floor trying to loosen the ropes. Finally Jayne is put in a very strict hogtie with her head tied back by running a rope through the D ring on her harness gag. She can barely move, but Im tired of her laziness and order her to struggle for me...

Duration: 14:57
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2950kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 336.5 MB

Download Jayne is Hogtied and Harness Ballgagged!

Big Breasted Katrina Jade Gets Manhandled While Gagged

Katrina Jade is back and brings her all natural DD tits to the table. This Daddys girl is a relative newcumer to the industry, but if her smoking looks and huge tits are any indication, she will go far. She may come across as a little shy and reserved, but a generous serving of massive black cock will melt any shyness away right quick.
Bound in a leather straightjacket, the Bolero design from JT Stockroom with her all natural breasts hanging free and a big black ballgag wedged in between her juicy lips, Katrina Jade awaits her fate next to the legendary Sexuallybroken fuckbed. Today her fate goes by the name of Jack Hammer. He doesnt even both removing her ballgag, he has no interest in her mouth hole. It is straight to the main course with a fierce and unrelenting ugency. Katrina is getting her pussy reshaped and molded to fit Jacks massive tool like a glove. One after another the cocks make full use of her.
What follows is an epic drilling down. Katrina is ragdoll fucked all over the bed in every possible position and angle. She can not move or escape in the leather straightjacket, all she can do is limply accept her fate. Jack tattoos his initials on her cunt with his dick. He owns every inch of her creamy flesh as her eyes roll into the back of her head.
Through her restraints and gag, you can see Katrinas eyes are glazed over, lost in a sexual bliss. Time to blast this sub into outer space. We throw in a vibrator and Katrina cums hard, shuddering in every fiber of her being, again and again. This fuck toy is a spent and well used puddle of flesh. We leave her bound and twitching on the bed. We will be back later when we want another go around...

Duration: 14:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6748kbps

File size: 713.1 MB

Download Big Breasted Katrina Jade Gets Manhandled While Gagged

New Employee Hazing - Nyxon - HD 720p

Nyxon is between jobs and her college degree isn't helping out much in this downed economy. She decides she had better find something soon, even if it's only a temporary position until she can find something in her field. She answers an ad in the paper for a secretary job.

Duration: 16:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 731.6 MB

Download New Employee Hazing - Nyxon - HD 720p

Emily Addison & Danielle Trixie

Are at it again, and this time it is Christina's turn to feel the effects of Randy's very tight ropes on her very curvaceous body. Loads of sexy girl / girl bondage action, foot fetish and orgasmic bliss... yummy to the core!

Duration: 14:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3706kbps

File size: 402.1 MB

Download Emily Addison & Danielle Trixie

First ticklish orgams

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Teen, Bondage, BDSM, Lesbian, Fetish, Tickling

Shy girl Vanessa had never experienced one of ticklish orgasms! Eva is keen to learn the ropes, so we let her have her wish and let her help! Eva start to tickle and titillate Vanessa's sexy body and bare feet and soon she they have her in fits of sweet laughter. As the leader Eva decides when it's time to introduce her hungry pussy to the vibrator and when she does Vanessa moans and groans in pleasure and her tight body squirms in rapture, as the orgasmic sensations flow through her! Her pussy is hungry and it embraces the whole experience, it doesn't take long before she hits her climax and ends us in ticklish orgasm heaven!

Duration: 13:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9621kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 946.4 MB

Download First ticklish orgams

Iona Grace

Studio: Realtimebondage

It is hard to appreciate how difficult it can be to stay in bondage sometimes. Some ties are more strenuous than they look or are deceptively tight. This is not one of them. Iona Grace is obviously in distress. The way the rope is constricting her it threatens to cut off her airway every time she shifts her weight or tries to relax. Then again no one is really interested in giving her a chance to relax.

Duration: 32:47

File size: 368.7 MB

Download Iona Grace

Painfully Tied, Groped and Whimpering - Full HD 1080p

Bella has been tied so tight it borders on agony and the gagged whimpering you hear is quite real as she endures what this perverted photographer is putting her through. His demeanor is quite yet creepy which is terrifying enough but when he kisses her neck and exposes her fear stiffened nipples Bella wails desperately as this all get worse and there is no end in sight for the innocent girl!

Duration: 4:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5842kbps

File size: 182.1 MB

Download Painfully Tied, Groped and Whimpering - Full HD 1080p

Big Titted Asain Is Bound Brutally Face Fucked Made To Squirt

Hot Asian beauty Gaia is back and today she is taking it hard. This amazing gift from the heavens, was built for sex, lives on sex, is sex. Gaia is one of the few you can throw everything you got at, and she wants more.
Its a simple update, we have Gaia helpless bound, and we are going to bring the cock. It a epic onslaught of hard dick that would most girls would have to tap out on repeatably. Not Gaia, we dont think you can Sexually Break this girl. She takes everything you have and wants more. Words are hard to describe how hard we fuck this helpless tiny Asian girl, so we are going to let the free video preview clue you in on the action. In the end we make this slut, cum, squirt and beg for more cock, all while bound and completely helpless.

Duration: 57:47

File size: 650.1 MB

Download Big Titted Asain Is Bound Brutally Face Fucked Made To Squirt

Emily Addison 7

The girl with the longest legs ever looks even better when she is squeezed into a tight black leather corset and soft, silky fully fashioned stockings. You add all that up with Julie's fabulous hair and makeup and you have something very yummy indeed.

Duration: 11:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3700kbps

File size: 319.1 MB

Download Emily Addison 7

Cheating Girlfriend Taught a - Aubree Lane - HD 720p

Aubree is a bartender at a fairly popular spot. Her jealous boyfriend has had enough of her coming home late after being flirted with all night. He has a notion that she is cheating on him with one of her patrons. He waits outside of her bar at closing time and confirms his suspicions. She comes out of the bar and kisses some random guy goodnight before climbing into her car to drive home.

Duration: 21:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5885kbps
Audio: 248kbps

File size: 984.5 MB

Download Cheating Girlfriend Taught a - Aubree Lane - HD 720p

Lauren Phillips & Ashley Lane

Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Foot licking, Painal, Rough oral, Spitting, Bondage, Face slapping, gagging, Mind fucking, Spanking, Skinny

Ashley Lane and Lauren Phillips have unwittingly found themselves at the hands of a mad man, the likes of which they have only seen in movies. He has them tied up, Ashley down on her knees, her feet between the legs of Lauren Phillips who is standing over her. That's when O.T., their captor, comes in with his knife. He slides it under the sleeve of Lauren's dress and tears it away from her, leaving her perfect tits exposed.
After the scare tactics it's time for the real suffering. O.T. takes out the whip and starts cracking it against the girls' skin. He is merciful at first, starting with with Ashley on the bottom, but as he moves up to Lauren, he steadily moves closer to hitting Ashley's soft sweet face with the stinging tip. When the girls are properly scared he moves them to the floor for a barrage of different torments.
He moves the two girls through an array of positions. First they are cuffed to the floor, heads by each other's feet, trying to protect one another from a
cane beating with their own bodies. Then he has them down on all fours, a pole in each of their mouths and their asses, connecting them like a serpent, as he has another go at them with the whip. Finally he leaves it to the girls to hurt each other, locking a pear inside one and connecting it to a wire wrapped around the head of the other. The only thing left for them to do is distract each other the only way they know how, with pleasure.

Duration: 31:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 648.9 MB

Download Lauren Phillips & Ashley Lane

Bonus Annika Francis Claire Adams

Studio: Hardtied

Today, for you holiday viewing pleasure, we bring you Annika Francis. She is a lithe little slut who is terrified of the whip but loves a good, hard orgasm (who does not?). PD and Claire Adams are going to take their time double teaming her, but Annika is going to cum early and often.

Duration: 20:32

File size: 230.9 MB

Download Bonus Annika Francis Claire Adams

Please! Not In My Own Drool! - Wenona - Full HD 1080p

Wenona is naked and laying in severe elbow bound bondage on my garage floor and she's not happy about and adding to her plight she's drooling profusely, something she absolutely hates! So of course I put the already suffering girl into a very strict hogtie and leave Wenona to try and keep her face out of the huge puddle of her own saliva that's dripping beneath her gagged mouth! Does she succeed?

Duration: 4:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5774kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 185.6 MB

Download Please! Not In My Own Drool! - Wenona - Full HD 1080p

Yasmine De Leon Gets Completely Destroyed By Cock

There is face fucking and there is face fucking and then there is what Sexuallybroken does. Today Yasmine De Leon is here to get the Sexuallybroken treatment, which is to be bound down, made to cum and facefucked until her brains run right out of her pretty little skull. This is throatboarding at its finest.
The set up is beautiful in its simplicity, you dont need fancy bondage to completely control someone. A few metal pipes and leather belts is all it takes to reduce Yasmine to a facepussy on her knees. On her knees is a very good look for her, and we walk right up and make full use of her face. Once the rock hard cock is introduced to her tender throat meat, Yasmine starts to grasp what she is in for. There will be no mercy, no restraint, no gentleness, just us using her face for all long and as hard as we desire.
The dick owns her mouth, the vibrator owns her pussy. She is reduced to a cumming, drool covered sexual animal in bondage. The tighter the restraints, the deeper the cock goes down her throat, the harder she cums. Her makeup is destroyed and her face is slick with her own juices. Gone is the pretty porn star that stepped onto our stage, the dick has reduced her to her essence-a sheath for our cock.
When we have turned this starlet into a babbling cummed out shell of her former self, when we have ripped every orgasm left out of her pussy, we wrap up. Yasmines eyes are clouded and vacant in her well fucked face. We leave her languishing in her bondage. We might be back for another round later-if we feel like it. Enjoy the ride my dear...

Duration: 12:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6751kbps

File size: 632.5 MB

Download Yasmine De Leon Gets Completely Destroyed By Cock

Christina Carter 5

The kinky Irish lass is back dressed in latex and nylon and ready for bondage. An unassumingly and gorgeous girl that has a perchance for tight ropes and helplessness.

Duration: 16:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3698kbps

File size: 443.1 MB

Download Christina Carter 5

Red Spandex and Rope - Vanessa Vilano - HD 720p

Vanessa Vilano is finally back. It's been over a year since the last time she was in the studio. She dresses up in a mega-shiny red spandex catsuit, corset, and ankle boots.. Then I tie her up, gag her, and give her a nice 12 or so minutes to try to escape the tie. Some great struggling and big shiny spandex boobs in this one!

Duration: 22:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5876kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Red Spandex and Rope - Vanessa Vilano - HD 720p

Petite Nymphet - Used and Abusèd

Genres: Ballgagged, Bondage, Doggystyle, Face Fucking, Submissive Sluts

Daniel ties me up & ball-gags me before roughly playing with my small tits and running a wartenberg wheel all over my body. He then rips up my pantyhose & writes 'cum slut' and 'cock whore' on me, before tying me to a chair so he can face-fuck me. After a nice, sloppy face-fuck he leads me to a mattress and fucks me doggystyle before exploding all over my ass & pussy..

Duration: 30:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3314kbps

File size: 785.7 MB

Download Petite Nymphet - Used and Abusèd

Judicial Caning 2

Studio: Pain4Fem

Two friends are chatting about the new job one of them has just gotten: Shes been hired as a medical assistant at the Ministry of Justice.
Its a very interesting job, since it requires her to register and attend to the young women who accept corporal punishment as an alternative to prison.She is responsible for giving them a preliminary examination and preparing them for the dozens of cane strokes generally administered. In order to prevent these girls from losing control while being beaten, they must first relieve themselves in her presence.
Once the punishments are ended, she then has to tend to the blistered bottoms of the unfortunate offenders still stretched out on the restraining frame. In her job, she also sees the depth of fear in the faces of some of these girls.And she also sees the unwilled tears that the infernal slashes of the cane from their eyes.
These are strokes administered without compassion or mercy.

Format: avi
Duration: 55:40
Video: 400x320, DivX 5, 420kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 266.0 MB

Download Judicial Caning 2

Back