The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

Alexandra Snow Beta Male Envy (2018)

Video language: English

Look, it's the little beta slave bitch. Have you done your chores for the day? Good. my boyfriend is coming over later and I don't want him seeing a dirty house. I know how jealous you are of him. My boyfriend gets to come over and touch my body in any way that pleases me. Including spanking! You could never touch me in any way that wasn't in subservient reverence. You see, my boyfriend is an alpha male. He challenges me on a physical and intellectual level. And you're just a wimpy little beta bitch.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8733kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Alexandra Snow Beta Male Envy (2018)

Barefoot Princess (Mackenzie Moss) - FullHD 1080p
8335d4861763d86fe5aa7a681f56abf9.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mackenzie Moss
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Feet, Foot Licking, Chastity

Mackenzie Moss is a true Princess in every way. She is young, bossy, demanding, spoiled and only desires the best service from the lucky boys who worship the ground she walks on. If there is one thing Princess Mackenzie really desires it's having her feet completely spoiled by a slave's mouth. She can't get enough of the sensation a slave's tongue gives as they polish every inch of her size 8 1/2 bare soles. Being able to tease and toy with a slave's locked cock is just the topping on the cake as she shows the bitch boys whose really in control.

Duration: 14:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9780kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Barefoot Princess (Mackenzie Moss) - FullHD 1080p

Two Cunts, One Slave

Cast: Chloe Cherry, Riley Reid
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, CBT, Pussy Worship, Ass Worship, Flogging

Boys are always so much more obedient and willing to please when their manhood has been completely taken away from them. Mistress Riley and Chloe unlock their pleasure pet from his kennel to let him out for a moment of play. He has been trained to be satisfied with only being allowed to lick and worship his Owner's sweet cunts as his cock and balls remain under strict lockdown. They use their toy up for their pleasure only and once he has no further use he is thrown right back into his cage where all boys belong.

Duration: 17:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11308kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Two Cunts, One Slave

Beta Male Envy

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Alexandra Snow

Look, it's the little beta slave bitch. Have you done your chores for the day? Good. my boyfriend is coming over later and I don't want him seeing a dirty house. I know how jealous you are of him. My boyfriend gets to come over and touch my body in any way that pleases me. Including spanking! You could never touch me in any way that wasn't in subservient reverence. You see, my boyfriend is an alpha male. He challenges me on a physical and intellectual level. And you're just a wimpy little beta bitch.

Duration: 20:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8733kbps

Download Beta Male Envy

Mia Malkova - Mia's Chastity Gimp
367170223c9404cf8c14711d52da6c0e.jpg

Cast: Mia Malkova
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Chastity, Tease and Denial, Bondage, Latex

Mistress Mia loves to tease and deny her slaves of pleasure while she uses them for her own needs. Encased in latex and strapped down helplessly, her gimp slave can only suffer as Mia mocks his chastised cock, asking the slave how much he wishes his cock could be in her tight, warm pussy, then laughing at his pleas for release. Instead, Mia puts him to work worshipping her ass, as she grinds and drops it on his face again and again as he licks and kisses it. His only reward for his efforts are harsh face slaps; once Mia has had her fun, she locks her gimp back up in his cage to suffer in chastity even longer

Duration: 14:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8313kbps
Audio: 299kbps

File size: 891.9 MB

Download Mia Malkova - Mia's Chastity Gimp

Big Dick Slut

Cast: Mazzy Grace

Mistress Mazzy has the biggest cock on the block that makes all the boy's panties wet. She can't get enough of sticking her BBC in a boy's hole and watching it slide in and out. Her last slave couldn't handle the size of her giant dicks and was replaced with a bigger whore who can handle every inch thrown inside him. To show what a massive cock slut her new slave is he begs to take the biggest strap-on she owns. By the time Mistress Mazzy is done stretching out her slut's ass she will need to go buy a much larger cock to keep upgrading his whore-hole.

Duration: 18:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9819kbps

Download Big Dick Slut

Hazel Dew part 2

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Mistress,Female Domination,Cuckold

Hazel Dew is sitting on couch. Her husband is kissing her feet and begging her to not gout overnight. But the wife is not diligent she makes him to help her dressing up. He personally dresses on her nylon stockings and dress, knowing that now she will go to a nightclub and will come back home not alone. He realizes that later she will have sex in their bed. But there's nothing he can do with it, because his feelings to her are too strong. And he can't even imagine his life without her.

Duration: 21:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3769kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 623.2 MB

Download Hazel Dew part 2

I'll milk you, asshole
db8af4d17234219ab1f612f3f9e87cf9.jpg

Cast: Anny Aurora
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Stockings, Vibrator
Video language: German

When Mistress Annie demands a cum tribute she makes sure she always gets one. Her new vibrating silicone sleeve fits perfectly around her slave's cock to milk out every drop whether he is ready to cum or not. The bound and helpless bitch boy can only submit to the will of his German Goddess as he lays there and gives exactly she wants. A big, messy load all of himself to only just be shoved right into his mouth where cum belongs.

Duration: 15:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11277kbps

Download I'll milk you, asshole

Ivy Lebelle

Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Bondage, CBT, Vibrator, Masturbation, Ball Gag

Mistress Ivy is determined to stretch out her slave's asshole until this MONSTER! sized cock slides in and out with ease. There is nothing Miss Ivy cannot accomplish when she sets her mind to it...especially when its ramming gigantic objects deep in her slave's slut-hole. She fills and fucks him so deep with her extra thick cock that her slut surely won't be walking correctly for at least a week.

Duration: 18:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11297kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Ivy Lebelle

assfucking strap-on - eat your cum!

Cast: Julie Skyhigh
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Fisting, Cum Eating, Leather, High Heels, Ass Eating, Shoe Fetish, Fetish

I love to dominate .. girls but also my fans and slave. Peter always tries to trick me but this time I managed to catch him jerking off again without permission. Luckily he managed to switch off his phone. I am sure his was watching one of my friends and not me !Frequently I order him to show his ass in a way that permits me to whip him. But i knew he has been cheating me, and bring a little 'gift' ... my way ... and order him to lick the cum from an unknown guy on my leather pant... pleasure or torture? this little slut like it ... so I I finally turn him around again and fuck his ass deep. I know he loves to feel my body pound hard against him so I have to stop.I really enjoy letting him look at my long perfect legs all covered in soft leather leggings and finally reward a bit of obedience by letting him lick my ass which is so perfectly placed in front of his tongue.My needle sharp heels need a soft spot to land so why not on top of his miserable cock and ball. I know the look of .

Duration: 21:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5477kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 895.7 MB

Download assfucking strap-on - eat your cum!

Alexa Rydel
0fccfeff4348f35528317c39c2bb5219.jpg

Studio: Brat Princess 2
Cast: ALEXA RYDEL
Genres: Female Domination, Handjob

1080 HD Alexa is back in another epic Edging Salon clip! This slave has been dropped off at the Edging Salon for a mind erasing session. He's already very stupid, but his Princess wants him dumber. Hot girls know, our asses make boys dumb. So, Alexa uses images of sexy asses to get this slave stupider. The stupider the slave, the more room there is in its brain for the stuff we want to put in.
This clip contains a picture in picture that features segments from "Ass Addict Meditation and Rinse." The full picture in picture is also available separately in an at home jerker format. The picture in picture shows what the slave in The Edging Salon is seeing while in virtual reality. The picture in picture is mostly POV images of sexy oiled up asses in thongs and bikinis. It also includes ass worship segments. The sound is mixed. It includes the meditative music that help relax the slave for its ruining, along with sounds from the PIP and handjob.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:56
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Alexa Rydel

Cuckolding Video Stories! Sc. 4

Cast: Mistress Rebeca, Lisa Hilton, Jessica Harper, Nicole Chance
Genres: Mistress, Female Domination, Cuckold, Russian Wife

You never know what's next with these wives in heat. The young tanned sexpot here is teasing her husband with a promise of eating her royal snatch. However, pretty soon she changes her mind, and he has to assume the position of a humiliated watcher as a random man fills her hole with his super thick cock. Envious, jealous and horny, the hubby gets ready to eat the shot

Duration: 18:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3968kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 573.4 MB

Download Cuckolding Video Stories! Sc. 4

Strap-on Maids

Cast: Desire Moore, Kelly Wells, Gwen Diamond, Aiden Starr, Brooke Scott, Jason Brown, Brad Slater, Nick East, Adam Wood, Ekzavir Wray
Genres: Fetish, Femdom, Strapon, GangBang, Pantyhose/Stockings, Uniform, FaceSitting

These are no ordinary maids, these are Strap-On Maids, and they are here to clean more than your house! When they are done dusting the mantle, they are going to dust off your asshole with a massive strap-on dildo! Kelly Wells leads this fem-Dom cast in a full length feature of role reversing debauchery!

Duration: 20:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11229kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Strap-on Maids

Mackenzie Moss - Barefoot Princess
60be7ca7e7caae0b1fafd7af47d66a6d.jpg

Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Feet, Foot Licking, Chastity

Mackenzie Moss is a true Princess in every way. She is young, bossy, demanding, spoiled and only desires the best service from the lucky boys who worship the ground she walks on. If there is one thing Princess Mackenzie really desires it's having her feet completely spoiled by a slave's mouth. She can't get enough of the sensation a slave's tongue gives as they polish every inch of her size 8 1/2 bare soles. Being able to tease and toy with a slave's locked cock is just the topping on the cake as she shows the bitch boys whose really in control.

Duration: 14:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9780kbps

Download Mackenzie Moss - Barefoot Princess

Mazzy Grace Big Dick Slut

Mistress Mazzy has the biggest cock on the block that makes all the boy's panties wet. She can't get enough of sticking her BBC in a boy's hole and watching it slide in and out. Her last slave couldn't handle the size of her giant dicks and was replaced with a bigger whore who can handle every inch thrown inside him. To show what a massive cock slut her new slave is he begs to take the biggest strap-on she owns. By the time Mistress Mazzy is done stretching out her slut's ass she will need to go buy a much larger cock to keep upgrading his whore-hole.

Download Mazzy Grace Big Dick Slut

FemDom Theatre

Cast: Lorelei Lee
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, BDSM, Bondage

1. One-sided male nudity is considered a form of sexual objectification of men whereby the male assumes the subservient sex role.
Maitresse Madeline invites Mistress Lorelei Lee and DragonLily to her theater for a little entertainment Divine Bitches Style! Barney is a Californian surfer boy who has dreamed of being dominated by three gorgeous women and now he gets his chance! This whole shoot is centered around CFNM; clothed female naked male. The objective is that Barney is denied the sexual pleasure of seeing the women in the same state of undress bringing him further into helpless submissiveness. He's cock and balls are put in the cock stock and he's whipped while the women cheer from the crowd. Madeline uses her teasing skills to get his cock dripping with excitement only to deny him by request from the rowdy audience. The women strap-on ass fuck Barney and spank his little ass. Then all three dominatrices join in teasing his dick and milking his prostate while he is made to lick.

Duration: 20:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11229kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download FemDom Theatre

Tough Femdom & FaceSitting From Anastasia Knight
3be80d252a14255b4821d913c857bca3.jpg

Cast: Chastity Piggy
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Bondage, Tease and Denial, FaceSitting, Masturbation, Vibrator, Toys, Stockings, Braces

The younger they are the crueler they can be and Mistress Anastasia definitely fits that rule. She does exactly what she wants to her slaves and that's turning them into pathetic little chastized piggies. The more pathetic they are the better it is as Anastasia gets off on humiliating poor bitches who get caught in her web. Using her skills of tease, deny and deny even more she makes her slave wish he had never crossed her paths.

Duration: 15:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9772kbps
Audio: 117kbps

Download Tough Femdom & FaceSitting From Anastasia Knight

Mazzy Grace - Big Dick Slut

Download Mazzy Grace - Big Dick Slut

Violent Whips Extreme Pain

Studio: Cruelbabez

Here we go again, with another clip of Miss Lana together with Lady Pam. These two Domz are so shocking cruel and mercyless. Nearly 20 minutes of violent action from beginning to the end. They both whip the slave and deliver extreme pain and dont care about the agonies which the slave has not even for one second. At the end the slave has his complete backside full with wounds and marks from the whipping he get. Damn that must have been very painfull. Eveyone who ever had a real experience whith whipping will know that this guy suffered extreme and real pain!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 763.2 MB

Download Violent Whips Extreme Pain

Morgan Rain - Pink Pussy Pleaser

Boys were meant to be on their knees worshipping Women's pussy and pleasing them with their mouths. Cocks are only needed for decoration so Princess Morgan Rain keeps her pet's manhood locked away in chastity. When Princess Morgan wants her pink pussy worshipped she lets her slave out of his kennel to do what boys do best.

Duration: 15:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9775kbps

Download Morgan Rain - Pink Pussy Pleaser

Gynarchy Goddess Pinned in Place

Cast: Gynarchy Goddess, Mistress Adreena Angela
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Slave is hooded, gagged and stretched with his legs spread and bound to the frame of my bench with rope - pinned in place for the enjoyment of myself and the gorgeous Mistress Adreena Angela. Equipped with two black strap-on dildos, we will double team both of his holes - spitroasting him until we have had our fun and we grow bored of his moans and groans.

Duration: 17:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps

File size: 390.3 MB

Download Gynarchy Goddess Pinned in Place

Officer Jane - Probing Cavity Inspection

Officer Jane knows her prisoner is hiding something deep in his ass and whips out her big, black probing cock to hollow the whore out. No hole will go unsearched as Officer Jane stops and nothing to find the evidence she needs to keep him locked up for life.

Duration: 20:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9827kbps
Audio: 116kbps

Download Officer Jane - Probing Cavity Inspection

Chastity Piggy
4d639b3d2d29c5bef9be45fa45a5d0a4.jpg

Cast: Anastasia Knight

The younger they are the crueler they can be and Mistress Anastasia definitely fits that rule. She does exactly what she wants to her slaves and that's turning them into pathetic little chastized piggies. The more pathetic they are the better it is as Anastasia gets off on humiliating poor bitches who get caught in her web. Using her skills of tease, deny and deny even more she makes her slave wish he had never crossed her paths.

Duration: 15:43

Download Chastity Piggy

ButtShock

Studio: PlayObey
Cast: Pixel Pixie
Genres: emdom, Bondage, Fetish, Glasses, Young, Bubble Butt, Cunnilingus, Face Sitting, Ass Humiliation

A testament to her Mindblowing, Facebreaking Facesitting style, Pixel Pixie takes her face seat to the brink of with the Micro G-String she chose to wear! To his utter shock, her barely-there Micro G-String wasn't enough for Pixel to maximize the effectiveness of her Face Smothers! Upping the ante, Pixel decides to slide her Tiny G-String off to one side & aggressively apply her Last Boss level of Face Smothering! Continuously reaching the pinnacle of humiliation, the depths of Facesitting hit maximum with Constant Nude Face Riding, as Pixel racks up her score to unprecedented heights of elite ownership!...

Duration: 17:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3204kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 437.5 MB

Download ButtShock

European deputy became a julie's slave - part 1: cumeating & whipping

Cast: Julie Skyhigh
Genres: Femdom, Leather, High Heels, Ass Eating, Shoe Fetish, Fetish, Trampling

I love to dominate .. girls but also my fans and slave. Peter always tries to trick me but this time I managed to catch him jerking off again without permission. Luckily he managed to switch off his phone. I am sure his was watching one of my friends and not me !Frequently I order him to show his ass in a way that permits me to whip him. But i knew he has been cheating me, and bring a little 'gift' ... my way ... and order him to lick the cum from an unknown guy on my leather pant... pleasure or torture? this little slut like it ... so I I finally turn him around again and fuck his ass deep. I know he loves to feel my body pound hard against him so I have to stop.I really enjoy letting him look at my long perfect legs all covered in soft leather leggings and finally reward a bit of obedience by letting him lick my ass which is so perfectly placed in front of his tongue.My needle sharp heels need a soft spot to land so why not on top of his miserable cock and ball. I know the look of m.

Duration: 21:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5477kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 895.7 MB

Download European deputy became a julie's slave - part 1: cumeating & whipping

Evelyn Claire - Pussy Breath

A slave should never spend his day without the scent of his Mistress's pussy juices constantly following him around. Mistress Evelyn want's him to always be aware of who owns his mouth, body, and cock. Even when he leaves the house everyone will know he is nothing but an owned pussy-whipped bitch.

Duration: 14:10
Audio: 121kbps

Download Evelyn Claire - Pussy Breath

Company Loyalty

So your interview has gone well. Your potential new boss has looked over your resume and asked all the questions and you've given most of the right answers... you think. Then she asks you about your last employment. There's no record of a reference or why you left that job, so what was it? She sits back in her chair, waiting for a response and when you can't give a sufficient one she speaks up. She's contacted your last employer and found out that you were fired for sexual misconduct among your female coworkers. Now, this woman definitely wants you for her company, but she wants to make it clear that any harassment of her employees will be met with strict consequences. She invites her male business partner to help finish conducting the interview and to your shock, he stars unzipping his pants! You soon find out that they're very strict on harassment and they want to make sure that you'll never proposition any of her female employees. If you do, you'll be to suck every cock in the off.

Duration: 18:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7825kbps
Audio: 233kbps

Download Company Loyalty

first ass sex

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Male Dom, Spanking, Bondage
Video language: German

The old Mistress really hates the fact that her slaves are so young, fresh and innocent. But don't worry, she will find a way to spoil them. Here in this video you will see her making an adorable petite blondie take her boyfriend's cock in the ass!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 21:22
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3811kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 616.3 MB

Download first ass sex

Jill Kassidy - Human Pedicure

Mistress Jill Kassidy is infuriated by her slave who failed to show up at the nail clinic and pay for her pedicure. He made her look like an idiot having to reach into her own wallet when he knows every Wednesday is set aside for her beauty treatment. Since he couldn't pay with his own money she is going to make him pay with his mouth.

Duration: 15:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9566kbps

Download Jill Kassidy - Human Pedicure

Damazonia

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Damazonia
Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Chastity,

Mistress Damazonia makes sure her slave knows the meaning of being owned by an Amazon. He is only allowed to gasp for air when she allows it making him be thankful for every breath of oxygen. If Damazonia wants him to suffer under her ass he can literally do nothing but squirm and pray for her mercy.

Duration: 18:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9457kbps
Audio: 118kbps

Download Damazonia

Kendra Spade - Stretched Boy-Pussy

Only good boys get cocks shoved deep in their ass by Mommy Domme Kendra Spade. She only gives her slave a fat dick if he deserves it and today he has proven to be her good little boy. Mommy Kendra uses her strap-on cock to really hollow out her slave's hole by pumping and thrusting every inch deep inside

Duration: 21:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9787kbps

Download Kendra Spade - Stretched Boy-Pussy

Kiara Cole - Recycled Cum Treat

Mistress Kiara Cole lives a green life who believes everything needs to be recycled to save our planet. Her obsession with recycling doesn't just stop with glass and plastic goods though. She makes sure every last drop of her helpless gimp's cum is completely recycled back into his body.

Duration: 15:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
Audio: 118kbps

Download Kiara Cole - Recycled Cum Treat

Edging to Ruin

Mistress Ezada Sinn and I are at it again! This lowly slave is tied down and has no idea what he's in for. His sissy clitty is going to get stroked after a long time in chastity. But it isn't typical of us to be gentle. He's going to be milked past the point of pleasure. We're going to edge him until he has tears in his eyes and then drain him until his cock is red and sore. His fate may seem blessed at the start. But he'll soon learn that the ending will be anything but pleasurable.

Duration: 17:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7798kbps
Audio: 240kbps

Download Edging to Ruin

Angelina Diamanti - Sign The Trust To Me You Limp Dick (2020)

Cast: Angelina Diamanti
Genres: Femdom

Angelina Diamanti is tired of her worthless husband and planned a coup with her lover to extort her husband to sign the trust over to her. If that's not bad enough, she then makes her husband watch as Charles fucks her tight pussy good and he gets shown what it is like to fuck a woman hard!

Duration: 21:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9727kbps
Audio: 224kbps

Download Angelina Diamanti - Sign The Trust To Me You Limp Dick (2020)

Enslaved Sissy Doormat

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Feet, Foot Licking, Chastity, Sissy

Men just don't understand what it means to be a woman wearing heels all day and wanting nothing more than to have their feet pampered upon arriving home. Mistress Mackenzie shows her sissy exactly how it feels to be a woman as she makes the bitch put on a pair and prance around like the slut he is. All sissies need to have their mouth filled as Mistress Mackenzie makes her bitch open wide for her sore feet to be shoved inside. She needs them fully pampered after a long day and no better way than a sissy's tongue to get the job done. His chastity cage begins to leak constantly once the heels get put on as he is now fully aware that his life as a man is over.

Duration: 15:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9835kbps

Download Enslaved Sissy Doormat

Sarah Diavola

Cast: Sarah Diavola
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Pantyhose, Dildo, Anal Play

Sarah Diavola comes to in a hospital with a Doctor (Draven Navarro) checking her vitals. She is wearing shiny pantyhose, a high cut leotard, sock and sneakers. She was not wearing this before she got there. "Doctor, why am I here? What happened!?" "We dressed you when you arrived. I'm afraid I have bad news. you are terminal." Sarah jumps up and tries to enthusiastically explain that she's fine. The doctor sits her down and explains that there is only one procedure that might save her. He grabs a pink dildo. "You have to shove this up my ass ma'am." Sarah watches the doctor disrobe and notices that he's wearing a chastity device. He tries to brush it off. She proceeds to pound his ass like her life depends on it, because she thinks it does. She starts to get really into it. In the process, she gets the doctor to admit that he's not really a doctor and this is just his ploy to get her to fuck his ass. He begs her to keep going. She fucks him so hard he asks her to marry him. She agrees.

Duration: 17:16
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2935kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 387.8 MB

Download Sarah Diavola

Eliza Ibarra - Mommy's Cock Slut

The best way to please a naughty Mommy like Eliza Ibarra is with your boy-holes. Her cock is extra greedy and wants to fuck all the boys to make them her own. Once a boy gets a taste of Mommy Eliza's cock sliding deep inside their little pussies they will never want another woman again.

Duration: 21:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9806kbps
Audio: 119kbps

Download Eliza Ibarra - Mommy's Cock Slut

Mackenzie Moss - Enslaved Sissy Doormat

Men just don't understand what it means to be a woman wearing heels all day and wanting nothing more than to have their feet pampered upon arriving home. Mistress Mackenzie shows her sissy exactly how it feels to be a woman as she makes the bitch put on a pair and prance around like the slut he is.

Duration: 15:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9835kbps

Download Mackenzie Moss - Enslaved Sissy Doormat

Her Bottom Bitch

Genres: Femdom, Hardcore

No matter how big or tall a slave is he will always be nothing but a bottom bitch to Princess Lenna Lux. She finds great pleasure in making a strong man bend over and submit his ass willingly just to please her. The bigger the slut they are the more it turns Princess Lenna on as she fills his holes up with her big, strapon cock.

Duration: 17:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11302kbps

Download Her Bottom Bitch

Isabelle Deltore

Cast: Isabelle Deltore
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings, Sissy

Mistress Isabelle needs to show her sissy just what it's like to be fucked by a big, fat cock before she sends him out to the real boys. She bends his tight ass over and slides her big, strap-on cock deep in his fuckhole. There is no escape for her sissy from a life filled with dick as Mistress Isabelle fills him up and gives him the ride of his life.

Duration: 21:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 115kbps

Download Isabelle Deltore

Back