The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

Thunder Cock!

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Ivy Lebelle
Video language: Japanese

Mistress Ivy is determined to stretch out her slave's asshole until this MONSTER! sized cock slides in and out with ease. There is nothing Miss Ivy cannot accomplish when she sets her mind to it...especially when its ramming gigantic objects deep in her slave's slut-hole. She fills and fucks him so deep with her extra thick cock that her slut surely won't be walking correctly for at least a week.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11297kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Thunder Cock!

Bunny Colby

Release Year: 2018
Studio: SweetFemdom
Cast: Bunny Colby
Genres: Big Tits, Pantyhose, Strap On, Cosplay, Cumshot, Fetish, Dildo, Femdom
Video language: English

Evil Bunny Colby has been using her magic swinging watch to seduce and have her way with all the powerful men of Metropolis. Superman finds her in her evil lair and starts to take her in when she pulls out the watch.

He laughs at first and tells her to do her worst, but is quickly taken under her power.

She tells him "When I snap my fingers, you will be powerless over my seduction, and you believe that you need me to kick you in the balls in order to take me down."
She snaps, and Superman gets uncontrollably horny. She lets him feel up her perfect body. Superman demands that she kicks him hard in the balls. The seductress giggles, then goes to town on his super balls. He gets harder the more she kicks.

Later on, Bunny Colby has the man of steel on his knees. He still thinks he's taking her down, but the power of her swinging watch has all the control.
She tells him, "When I snap my fingers, you will desperately want me to fuck you with this strap on. You'll believe that the.

Duration: 20:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7843kbps
Audio: 233kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bunny Colby

Double Our Pleasure
6784c36d5f28fbc8c3c0cb4e1621fb24.jpg

Cast: Ariana Marie, Alina Lopez
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Worship, Ass Worship, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Ass Licking

If you think it's tough trying to please one Mistress then try pleasing two demanding Women who always get what they want in and out of bed. Mistress Ariana Marie and Alina Lopez use and abuse their sex slave riding and fucking his face getting as many orgasms as they desire. When they have used him up for their own pleasure they throw him back into his cage where he spends every minute of every day.

Duration: 15:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11246kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Double Our Pleasure

Shawna Leneé - Strap-On Fuck Puppet

Studio: Femdomempire

A slave is just a fuck hole for his Mistress to use and tear a part as she pleases! There is no turning back for Mistress Shawnas slave now that he has been strung up into a personal fuck-doll for her entertainment. Nothing is more humiliating for a man than having his ass stretched to gape by a thick, pink strap-on cock.

Duration: 17:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7291kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 989.0 MB

Download Shawna Leneé - Strap-On Fuck Puppet

Evil Bunny Colby Vs Superman

Cast: BUNNY COLBY

Evil Bunny Colby has been using her magic swinging watch to seduce and have her way with all the powerful men of Metropolis. Superman finds her in her evil lair and starts to take her in when she pulls out the watch.

He laughs at first and tells her to do her worst, but is quickly taken under her power.

She tells him "When I snap my fingers, you will be powerless over my seduction, and you believe that you need me to kick you in the balls in order to take me down."
She snaps, and Superman gets uncontrollably horny. She lets him feel up her perfect body. Superman demands that she kicks him hard in the balls. The seductress giggles, then goes to town on his super balls. He gets harder the more she kicks.

Later on, Bunny Colby has the man of steel on his knees. He still thinks he's taking her down, but the power of her swinging watch has all the control.
She tells him, "When I snap my fingers, you will desperately want me to fuck you with this strap on. You'll believe that the.

Download Evil Bunny Colby Vs Superman

Chastity Piggy
b732ffcc0460db5a6eeb1fcee419cf15.jpg

Cast: Anastasia Knight
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Chastity, Pussy Licking, Bondage, Tease and Denial, FaceSitting, Masturbation, Vibrator, Toys, Stockings, Braces

The younger they are the crueler they can be and Mistress Anastasia definitely fits that rule. She does exactly what she wants to her slaves and that's turning them into pathetic little chastized piggies. The more pathetic they are the better it is as Anastasia gets off on humiliating poor bitches who get caught in her web. Using her skills of tease, deny and deny even more she makes her slave wish he had never crossed her paths.

Duration: 15:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9772kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Chastity Piggy

Girls Fuck Better

Cast: AJ Applegate
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings

Goddess AJ proves to her lowly slave that she can fuck better than any real man. She lubes up her cock, slides it inside, and begins to mercilessly ram it deep down his fuck-hole. He has no choice but to submit to the will of her dick and learn his place as nothing but the house slut.

Duration: 17:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11321kbps
Audio: 306kbps

Download Girls Fuck Better

Cast: Bunny Colby
Genres: Big Tits, Pantyhose, Strap On, Cosplay, Cumshot, Fetish, Dildo, Femdom

She tells him, "When I snap my fingers, you will desperately want me to fuck you with this strap on. You'll believe that the only .

Dior - Cock Reconditioning
3cf82dbb7fb2f421593bc7a5f748296d.jpg

Cast: Gianna Dior
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, CBT, Bondage

When you belong to Mistress Gianna you give up complete control of your cock and every last one of your orgasms. Her slave still needs to understand this simple concept that his orgasms are no longer under his control. Mistress Gianna slowly and sensually edges his cock while making sure he is paying complete attention with firm slaps to his helpless balls. She shows him how good ownership can be for obedient slaves that know their place by edging out a thick load of cum.

Duration: 14:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11240kbps

Download Dior - Cock Reconditioning

FEmpire - Mazzy Grace - Big Dick Slut

Studio: FemdomEmpire

Mistress Mazzy has the biggest cock on the block that makes all the boy's panties wet. She can't get enough of sticking her BBC in a boy's hole and watching it slide in and out. Her last slave couldn't handle the size of her giant dicks and was replaced with a bigger whore who can handle every inch thrown inside him. To show what a massive cock slut her new slave is he begs to take the biggest strap-on she owns. By the time Mistress Mazzy is done stretching out her slut's ass she will need to go buy a much larger cock to keep upgrading his whore-hole.

Duration: 18:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9819kbps

Download FEmpire - Mazzy Grace - Big Dick Slut

Learning A Goddess's Kinky Appetite

Cast: Cleo
Genres: Ass Worship, Dildo Fucking, Female Domination, Foot Worship, Full Movies, Strapon

Goddess Cleo is throwing a spring break party for two friends. They tell her they are both crazy about Cleo, but she knows they won't be able to handle her kinky sexuality. She makes a bet with them, and decides to teach them why they won't be able to handle her. Goddess Cleo has them strip down and puts a collar on them, before she takes a seat and has them worship her feet. Each of them lick and suck on her toes and worship Goddess Cleo's beautiful feet. Cleo makes them gag on her toes before licking them some more. Goddess Cleo gives her admirers an opportunity to stop now before continuing their kinky trial. Goddess Cleo shoves their faces in her ass for them to worship and kiss. Toby is really into pleasing and worshipping Cleo, while Cameron doesn't seem that interested. Goddess Cleo bends over while Toby inhales her Goddess scent while kissing her perfectly shaped ass. Cameron needs a bit more convincing to worship her ass properly, and Goddess Cleo sits her ass on his face so.

Duration: 21:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11694kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Learning A Goddess's Kinky Appetite

BBC Ass Whore
7add1f71974a2ceaf21c3cfceec223b7.jpg

Cast: Vanessa Cage
Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Strap-on

To many, Mistress Vanessa Cage's slave would be considered an alpha male - a muscular bodybuilder who many would fear and look up to. But to a Goddess like Vanessa, he is just another whore begging her to fuck him in the ass with Big Black Cocks. Vanessa treats her chastised bitch like the whore he is, making him beg her to fuck him as she pounds his hole again and again with her huge cock. When he messes up by disrespecting her, she totally destroys his ass as a punishment

Duration: 15:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8121kbps

File size: 961.1 MB

Download BBC Ass Whore

FEmpire - AJ Applegate - Girls Fuck Better

Goddess AJ proves to her lowly slave that she can fuck better than any real man. She lubes up her cock, slides it inside, and begins to mercilessly ram it deep down his fuck-hole. He has no choice but to submit to the will of her dick and learn his place as nothing but the house slut.

Download FEmpire - AJ Applegate - Girls Fuck Better

3rd Wheel with Molly and Alex

Lance has been fucking Molly Jane once a week for a while. He thought she was single and it was a typical "fuck buddy" situation. She invited him over to talk, and now she is telling him she has a boyfriend. And she told her boyfriend about him.
She calms Lance down, and tells him her boyfriend, Alex Adams, is actually cool with it. In fact, he's on his way over. The only thing is, her boyfriend wants to watch Molly fuck Lance with a strap-on.
Lance tries to get up to leave, but Molly take her shirt off and seduces him into trying the strap-on thing. She slides her strap-on cock inside him while stroking his hard dick and then fucks him until he likes it.

Duration: 20:33
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 612.3 MB

Download 3rd Wheel with Molly and Alex

German Cock Tease
fe1985ae082d9258a03bde675ee627dd.jpg

Cast: Anny Aurora
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Bondage, CBT, Vibrator, Masturbation, Ball Gag

German Mistress Annie is bratty socialite who brings an unsuspecting man back to her home and tricks him into thinking he will be having sex. Instead, she ties him down, locks his cock into chastity and turns him into a helpless play-toy to tease and torment for her own selfish entertainment.

Duration: 15:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11293kbps

Download German Cock Tease

AJ Applegate - Girls Fuck Better

Download AJ Applegate - Girls Fuck Better

Cast: BUNNY COLBY

Immersed In My Pussy
3749f424a35e3594f1ab705a58af7b21.jpg

Cast: Adriana Chechik
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Worship

Mistress Adriana Chechik demands that her slave's worship her pussy completely and unconditionally, as she uses them solely for her pleasure. Adriana teases her bitch by making him look at her beautiful pussy, then smell it, all the while telling her how incredible it is. Adriana then orders her slave to put his face under her pussy so she can glide it up and down his face and tongue. She tells him to enjoy her pussy now because he will soon be drenched by it. With her pussy warmed up, Adriana gives her slave permission to start licking it. Adriana moans in pleasure as she pulls his face deep into her cunt, then masturbates herself until she ejaculates all over her slave's face. Satisfied at last, Adriana coldly orders her bitch to clean her squirt off of the floor with his tongue as she walks away

Duration: 15:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8143kbps

File size: 929.4 MB

Download Immersed In My Pussy

FemdomEmpire - Mazzy Grace - Big Dick Slut

Mistress Mazzy has the biggest cock on the block that makes all the boy's panties wet. She can't get enough of sticking her BBC in a boy's hole and watching it slide in and out. Her last slave couldn't handle the size of her giant dicks and was replaced with a bigger whore who can handle every inch thrown inside him. To show what a massive cock slut her new slave is he begs to take the biggest strap-on she owns. By the time Mistress Mazzy is done stretching out her slut's ass she will need to go buy a much larger cock to keep upgrading his whore-hole.

Download FemdomEmpire - Mazzy Grace - Big Dick Slut

Hardcore Femdom And Dominatrix Fetish part 70

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Lexi Sindel, Yasmin Scott
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Blonde, Humiliation, Squirting, Strap-on

It is the countdown to the New Year and the women are pissed! They are dedicating the new year to abusing and enslaving all men! They start by strapping down this hoe to to the saw nag and giving him a fierce spit roasting with huge strap-on's. New Years wouldn't be complete with out a toast!. The bitch boy uses the face gag dildo to please Ms Yasmin, She drenches him with her squirt! The ladies have a sparkling toast then the make the slave juice from his asshole. They shove the bottle straight up his ass!

Duration: 20:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11315kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Hardcore Femdom And Dominatrix Fetish part 70

Adriana Chechik - Immersed In My Pussy
4e2d43269fc7ca635cc7171f618eb419.jpg

Cast: Adriana Chechik
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Worship

Mistress Adriana Chechik demands that her slave's worship her pussy completely and unconditionally, as she uses them solely for her pleasure. Adriana teases her bitch by making him look at her beautiful pussy, then smell it, all the while telling her how incredible it is. Adriana then orders her slave to put his face under her pussy so she can glide it up and down his face and tongue. She tells him to enjoy her pussy now because he will soon be drenched by it. With her pussy warmed up, Adriana gives her slave permission to start licking it. Adriana moans in pleasure as she pulls his face deep into her cunt, then masturbates herself until she ejaculates all over her slave's face. Satisfied at last, Adriana coldly orders her bitch to clean her squirt off of the floor with his tongue as she walks away

Duration: 15:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8143kbps

File size: 929.4 MB

Download Adriana Chechik - Immersed In My Pussy

FemdomEmpire - AJ Applegate - Girls Fuck Better

Download FemdomEmpire - AJ Applegate - Girls Fuck Better

Violent Anal Invasion

Genres: latex, rubber, strapon, strap on, pegging, big black cock, pantyhose, boots, dildo fucking, atm, ass to mouth, gagging, chastity, fetish, cybill troy

Cybill Troy loves nothing more than to stretch out a new slave's virgin asshole, so when a new servant comes to her having already been broken in, she decides to viciously fuck his ass with her giant foot-long rubber cock until it feels like his first time all over again. Stretching his ass with her hands, cock, then both simultaneously, she slam-fucks his ass balls deep, pushing him farther and farther until he's left broken with a sore ass full of Cybill's lovely foot.

Duration: 21:55
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 6713kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Violent Anal Invasion

The Mercy Milking (Anastasia Knight) - FullHD 1080p
02c0f37b2b0192a5a05979e6919bb140.jpg

Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Stockings, Braces, Bondage, Cum Eating

Mistress Anastasia is a young Humiliatrix in every way who loves a slave that will constantly make her laugh at his pathetic state of mind. She may be extremely young but she certainly knows how to control a boy's cock. Her slave is trapped in a body bag unable to move a muscle while she is thoroughly entertained by the bitch. All he can do is get his cock milked while she laughs at his predicament knowing he is completely under her control.

Duration: 14:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9787kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download The Mercy Milking (Anastasia Knight) - FullHD 1080p

Girls Fuck Better

Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings

ess AJ proves to her lowly slave that she can fuck better than any real man. She lubes up her cock, slides it inside, and begins to mercilessly ram it deep down his fuck-hole. He has no choice but to submit to the will of her dick and learn his place as nothing but the house slut.

Beta Male Envy

Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: fetish, brunette, humiliation, handjob, femdom pov

Look, it's the little beta slave bitch. Have you done your chores for the day? Good. my boyfriend is coming over later and I don't want him seeing a dirty house. I know how jealous you are of him. My boyfriend gets to come over and touch my body in any way that pleases me. Including spanking! You could never touch me in any way that wasn't in subservient reverence. You see, my boyfriend is an alpha male. He challenges me on a physical and intellectual level. And you're just a wimpy little beta bitch.

Duration: 20:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8733kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download Beta Male Envy

Strap-on Cock Slut (Ivy Lebelle) - FullHD 1080p
fa76b95529f69fff86874ebe2326ddb6.jpg

Cast: Ivy Lebelle
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Bondage

Before Mistress Ivy can whore out her slave she has to make sure his ass is completely stretched and loosened up for whatever big cocks she shoves in there. Ivy has the perfect strap-on built for stretching out a slave's fuck-hole and pounds his ass turning him into nothing but a filthy cock slut.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11285kbps

Download Strap-on Cock Slut (Ivy Lebelle) - FullHD 1080p

AJ Applegate Girls Fuck Better

Download AJ Applegate Girls Fuck Better

Plastic Fuck Doll

Studio: Feminized / Clips4sale
Cast: Lexi Sindel, Juliette Stray

Juliette loves getting plastic surgery but she has fallen behind on her payments to the Dr. Ms Lexi has an idea for her to work off her debts. Juliette will become a rubber fuck doll to pay back the surgery center. Ms Lexi straps her down to the bed and attaches a milking machine to her cock. Ms Lexi sucks the sperm from her cock, men will pay a premium to fuck a Plastic Living Fuck Doll.

Duration: 21:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11343kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Plastic Fuck Doll

Cock Reconditioning
1785db22915b6c3ff6445b66f63b4a43.jpg

Genres: femdom, hardcore

When you belong to Mistress Gianna you give up complete control of your cock and every last one of your orgasms. Her slave still needs to understand this simple concept that his orgasms are no longer under his control. Mistress Gianna slowly and sensually edges his cock while making sure he is paying complete attention with firm slaps to his helpless balls. She shows him how good ownership can be for obedient slaves that know their place by edging out a thick load of cum.

Duration: 14:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11240kbps

Download Cock Reconditioning

AJ Applegate Fucks Better

Download AJ Applegate Fucks Better

Beta Male Envy

Cast: Alexandra Snow

Look, it's the little beta slave bitch. Have you done your chores for the day? Good. my boyfriend is coming over later and I don't want him seeing a dirty house. I know how jealous you are of him. My boyfriend gets to come over and touch my body in any way that pleases me. Including spanking! You could never touch me in any way that wasn't in subservient reverence. You see, my boyfriend is an alpha male. He challenges me on a physical and intellectual level. And you're just a wimpy little beta bitch.

Duration: 20:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8733kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download Beta Male Envy

Brandi Love
d197d633b085a7d4de6cb8e3928bcebe.jpg

Genres: Femdom, hardcore

Brandi Love is a true Goddess who deserves to be worshipped in every shape and form. Her caged boy-toy is unlocked from his kennel and brought out to do exactly what he has been trained for...to lick and service his Goddess's sweet pussy until she has had her daily dose of orgasms. Her slave is kept teased and denied just how she loves her toys to be.

Duration: 15:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11235kbps
Audio: 305kbps

Download Brandi Love

Mazzy Grace - Big Dick Slut

Cast: Mazzy Grace
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity

Download Mazzy Grace - Big Dick Slut

assfucking strap-on - eat your cum!

Cast: Julie Skyhigh
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Fisting, Cum Eating, Leather, High Heels, Ass Eating, Shoe Fetish, Fetish

I love to dominate .. girls but also my fans and slave. Peter always tries to trick me but this time I managed to catch him jerking off again without permission. Luckily he managed to switch off his phone. I am sure his was watching one of my friends and not me !Frequently I order him to show his ass in a way that permits me to whip him. But i knew he has been cheating me, and bring a little 'gift' ... my way ... and order him to lick the cum from an unknown guy on my leather pant... pleasure or torture? this little slut like it ... so I I finally turn him around again and fuck his ass deep. I know he loves to feel my body pound hard against him so I have to stop.I really enjoy letting him look at my long perfect legs all covered in soft leather leggings and finally reward a bit of obedience by letting him lick my ass which is so perfectly placed in front of his tongue.My needle sharp heels need a soft spot to land so why not on top of his miserable cock and ball. I know the look of .

Duration: 21:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5477kbps

File size: 895.7 MB

Download assfucking strap-on - eat your cum!

Anastasia Knight - Chastity Piggy
beba179e0f480f27fb957d824070bea2.jpg

Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Pussy Licking, Bondage, Tease and Denial, FaceSitting, Masturbation, Vibrator, Toys, Stockings, Braces

The younger they are the crueler they can be and Mistress Anastasia definitely fits that rule. She does exactly what she wants to her slaves and that's turning them into pathetic little chastized piggies. The more pathetic they are the better it is as Anastasia gets off on humiliating poor bitches who get caught in her web. Using her skills of tease, deny and deny even more she makes her slave wish he had never crossed her paths.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9772kbps
Audio: 117kbps

Download Anastasia Knight - Chastity Piggy

Girls Fuck Better

Goddess A J proves to her lowly slave that she can fuck better than any real man. She lubes up her cock, slides it inside, and begins to mercilessly ram it deep down his fuck-hole. He has no choice but to submit to the will of her dick and learn his place as nothing but the house slut. Download and enjoy!

Plastic Fuck Doll

Studio: Feminized / Clips4sale
Cast: Lexi Sindel, Juliette Stray

Juliette loves getting plastic surgery but she has fallen behind on her payments to the Dr. Ms Lexi has an idea for her to work off her debts. Juliette will become a rubber fuck doll to pay back the surgery center. Ms Lexi straps her down to the bed and attaches a milking machine to her cock. Ms Lexi sucks the sperm from her cock, men will pay a premium to fuck a Plastic Living Fuck Doll.

Duration: 21:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11343kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Plastic Fuck Doll

Erin Faye Spanks Fluffy - Full HD 1080p
7629d338e2720d36fbda88bc464f54aa.jpg

Summoned to a disciplinary review by Ms Faye, fresh frat boy Mike, is accused of inventing the infamous and tickle parties of Kappa Kappa Kappa house, which so embarrassed and objectified the Lambda Sigma Zeta girls the previous weekend. Having no choice but to submit to punishment, Mike's cute, little, snowy white bottom, is vigorously hand spanked while over the knee of Ms. Faye.

Duration: 15:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7916kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 904.1 MB

Download Erin Faye Spanks Fluffy - Full HD 1080p

Big Dick Slut

Cast: Mazzy Grace
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity

Download Big Dick Slut

Back