The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

Pegged by a cruel Goddess Sc.3

Cast: Adina Rimers, Barbara, Black Blond, Dave, Freya Dee, Johny Hard, Lillith Lee
Genres: BDSM, Big Boobs, Blonde, Brunette, Fetish, Lingerie, One On One, Strap-On, Tattoo, Toys FemDom
Video language: English

When I finally give you permission to cum I want you to stick your tongue deep inside my asshole as you spurt your load, and thank me for giving you the opportunity to show your devotion to my asshole

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:40
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2030kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 389.9 MB

Download Pegged by a cruel Goddess Sc.3

Margo And Her Slave Part 1

Cast: Margo
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

Sexy Margo got a slave with whom you need to spend time, otherwise he will start to get bored. Download and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:43
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1489kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 200.2 MB

Download Margo And Her Slave Part 1

Gangbang With Strap-on Girls

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel, Domina Dahlia
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Play, Latex, Sissy, Chastity, Hooded, Butt Plug, Rubber

Mistress Carmen Rivera, Goddess Lexi Sindel and Rubber Dahlia team up to run a train on two anal hungry slaves. They whip out their massive monster strap-ons to put two slut boys to the ultimate anal test until they tap out from too much cock.

Duration: 32:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9189kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Gangbang With Strap-on Girls

Art of Control

Studio: Daring
Cast: Chessie Kay , Jaiden West, Kerry Louise, Lexi Lowe, Stella Cox
Genres: Fetish BDSM Euro Feature Male Domination International Rubber/Latex

Sweet, innocent Stella Cox was always secretly attracted to all things kinky; her dirty little mind was constantly filled with dark, sexual thoughts, but she simply put it down to pure fantasy, something that she could never actually do. Until one day, her boss approached her and introduced her to an underground world of kink and fetish, where she could live out her darkest desires and become a willing student in "The Art of Control."

Total size: 541.4 MB in 1 files.

Download Art of Control

CumEatingCuckolds Nicole Ferrera Famous Chef

Release Year: 2014
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: Nicole Ferrera
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Bareback, Threesome, Humiliating, Hardcore

Nicole Ferrera Nicole has her twit of a men to take her to Chef Wolf Ramzher's new in Las Vegas. When the famous chef stops at there table he can see who wears the pants in this family and wants to get in them!

Duration: 21:08
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download CumEatingCuckolds Nicole Ferrera Famous Chef

Julia Love

Cast: Julia Love
Genres: Femdom, Cuckolding, Russian, Hardcore, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Blowjob, Cumshot, Cum in Mouth, Handjob, Facial, Stockings

Skinny Mistress Julia Love starts by showing her slim body and medium-sized tits with pierced nipples to make him horny. After that, she sits on her sub's face in various positions while he's licking her trimmed pussy. Finally, another guy gets into the action, banging Julia nicely and finishing in her mouth, allowing her to cum swap with her poor sub.

Duration: 23:54
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3908kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 720.0 MB

Download Julia Love

Cuckolding the Neglectful Husband

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Blonde, Wife, MILF, Big Tits

It's a complete mystery how Brandi Love's husband could be in the same room with her (as she strips down and tries on sexy new lingerie!), without just jumping right in and fucking her Milf pussy. That jerk would rather watch the football game all day, even on their vacation down south. Brandi's not about to let her horny mood go to waste, though. She decides on a quick-and-dirty idea to get her husband tied up and out of the way, so she can ask the bell-hop for the dick she's been craving all day.

Duration: 30:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3739kbps

File size: 902.0 MB

Download Cuckolding the Neglectful Husband

Madame Margo Likes Dominate Part 2

Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

Having tasted the sense of omnipotence, Madame Margo will no longer be able to stop. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 18:00
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1489kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 202.6 MB

Download Madame Margo Likes Dominate Part 2

Julia Love

Cast: Julia Love (aka Roxy Lips)
Genres: Femdom, Cuckolding, Russian, Anal, Anal Creampie, Hardcore, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Blowjob, Foot Licking, Stockings, Ass Licking, Rimming, Handjob

Seductive-looking Mistress Julia strikes a few poses with her trusty whip before her sub shows up. The guy sniffs and licks her pussy before switching his attention to his goddess' ass. That's how he greets her EVERY time! Anyway, we then see some facesitting and foot worship. Today Julia decides to reward him with a footjob.

Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9959kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Julia Love

Charlotte Sartre Saves Xmas

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Charlotte Sartre Saves Xmas
Genres: Anal, Prostate Massage, Dildo, Handjob, Ejaculation, Masturbation

A skinny brunette, with pretty long legs and huge tits, would love to make her man feel good as well. However, she decided to teach him all about pleasure! Watch her get naked and naughty while using her favorite toy, and shove . It is more than obvious that she knows what she is doing, as her man is thoroughly enjoying himself!

Duration: 20:50
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps

File size: 465.9 MB

Download Charlotte Sartre Saves Xmas

Jessie Gold part 4

Cast: Jessie Gold
Genres: Femdom, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Pussy Worship And Lick, Facesitting, Face Fucked, Live Dildo

Quite a famous and many favorite site is threatening large video sizes. Nearly 25 minutes of uninterrupted female soft-dominance dedicated to the worship of female charms, with the main character, which can be called the engine and face of the above site at the moment. This is her already 4 appearance on this site in this role. Probably - this kind of role brings her not only solid profits .... but also real pleasure)

Duration: 23:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3908kbps

File size: 709.6 MB

Download Jessie Gold part 4

Disobedient Slut Pegging

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Feminized
Cast: Mistress Kendra James & Aubrie Scarlette
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Feminization, Fuck Machine, Pegging, Fetish, Domination, StrapOn, Humiliation

Mistress Kendra James continues her training of slave Aubrey. Aubrey is on her hands and knees with Mistress Kendra controlling the fucking machine. Mistress tests her ability to take a hard fucking, then spit-roasts her. Aubrey is getting fucked in her mouth and ass at the same time! After Aubrey is loosened up Mistress Kendra bends her over the cage for a proper pegging. Aubrey becomes more obedient as she surrenders to Kendra's cock. Aubrey becomes very aroused while getting fucked on her back, Mistress gives her permission to pleasure herself while getting fucked. Aubrey spills a huge load all over herself then Mistress Kendra puts her back into her slave cage.

Duration: 29:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11280kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Disobedient Slut Pegging

Lora Love

Cast: Lora Love
Genres: Femdom, Cuckolding, Russian, Hardcore, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Blowjob, Cumshot, Handjob, Foot Licking

Inked-up beauty Lora is going to entertain her middle-aged sugar daddy by turning him into a cuck. She invites her bull over to their place and blows the lanky dude right off the bat. Lora rides the slave's face before getting fucked on all fours right in front of his stupid mug. Once the bull cums all over her belly, she makes the sub lick it all off.

Duration: 17:44
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4105kbps

File size: 558.3 MB

Download Lora Love

Julia Love

Cast: Julia Love (aka Roxy Lips
Genres: Femdom, Cuckolding, Russian, Hardcore, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Blowjob, Cumshot, Cum in Mouth, Handjob, Facial, Stocking

Skinny Mistress Julia Love starts by showing her slim body and medium-sized tits with pierced nipples to make him horny. After that, she sits on her sub's face in various positions while he's licking her trimmed pussy. Finally, another guy gets into the action, banging Julia nicely and finishing in her mouth, allowing her to cum swap with her poor sub.

Download Julia Love

Calling all Slaves - The Orgasm All Dommes Deserve - HD 720p

If you want something done right, then best do it yourself! That is Victoria Summer's motto for taking care of her pussy and anal gape desires, just as she shows all her slave fans how to please their mistress in her latest solo fetish video.Dressed in a black latex dominatrix outfit with cutouts for her big tits and 6-inch platform high heels perfect for shoe play and tongues to lick, the curvy British babe is ready to get her slaves down on their knees with her whip. Cocks are ready and stiff, but it's self-pleasure and masturbation the sexy mistress wants instead and uses the whip for nipple play.She then surprises us with her easy access crotch for fingering her shaved pussy and brings out a vibrator for deep anal insertion, which is what she really needs for that orgasm that all Domme's deserve. You'll especially love the view of her pink and big ass as she plunders her rosebud with the toy for her close-up pics

Duration: 31:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Calling all Slaves - The Orgasm All Dommes Deserve - HD 720p

Love To See My Slut Waiting For Me On His Knees - Full Movie - Full HD 1080p

I really need to lay down and relax for a minute. Running all day in these shoes makes my feet so swelled and sweaty and my slut is waiting for me right there, on his knees. He knew what I need and he's ready to clean them to perfection. Well, when you wait all day for your Goddess to come home and listen to her orders, then you do it right, no mistakes allowed. You have only one chance to clean them the way they deserve, so don't messed that up and disappoint me.

Duration: 22:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12574kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Love To See My Slut Waiting For Me On His Knees - Full Movie - Full HD 1080p

The one and only Siri

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Siri is the only person who can make such an enormous cock look like it fits her body so well. She takes her huge new member and uses it to blast Micahael's Butthole to a who new dimension.

Duration: 25:48
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11130kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download The one and only Siri

Veronica Moser

Veronica says: " According to my tattoo, I can be a bitch - especially when I have a submissive guy at my feet who loves to be mistreated as my personal shit slave and fuck stud. He did a great job licking my cunt and fucking my ass, so I rewarded him with an intimate dinner for two - I can be a nice bitch too !"

Format: avi
Duration: 29:45
Video: 800x450, DivX 5, 991kbps

File size: 246.0 MB

Download Veronica Moser

Lianna Lawson & Mistress Jemma - Merry Fistmas

Genres: Shemale Femdom, Female Domination, Plug, Anal Fisting

Locked together and experimented on by the "powers that be", Shiri Allwood and Lianna Lawson were given experimental pills and dressed in cow costumes. What follows is their reaction to the the pills and their effects on the futanari body. Shiri and Lianna milk themselves until there's no more fluids left in their bodies.

Duration: 18:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8324kbps

Download Lianna Lawson & Mistress Jemma - Merry Fistmas

Double mistress play with the anal slut Part 2

Cast: Mistress Youko & Mistress Patricia

Mistress Youko and Mistress Patricia teamed up for a double domme session. In this clip, We will use Our 20-inch long cocks to pound Our toy's ass. We will push Our long cock so deep inside him and fuck him nice and hard. See how We use Our long cocks to bang Our toy. You'll wish that was you on the sling.

Duration: 24:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15546kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Double mistress play with the anal slut Part 2

Rubber Doll Strapless Strapon Webcam Show

Cast: Mistress Susi
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Anal, Latex, Ass Fetish, Humiliation, Strap On, Latex Mistress, Leggins, Rubber, Domina, Slave, Strapon, German, Mistress, Latex Susi, Rubberlady

Mistress Susi´s Rubberdoll is still suffering on her long day of tight latex training. She has attached her doll to the bondage fucking machine where her fucktoy will spend the day.

Duration: 31:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 721.1 MB

Download Rubber Doll Strapless Strapon Webcam Show

Charlotte Sartre Saves Xmas

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Lance Hart
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Hardcore, Blowjob, Ass Licking, Rimjob, Pantyhose, Handjob, Masturbation, Vibrato

[This is an old scene that I never posted here. It was actually shot the first time I met my now wife, Charlotte Sartre over 4 years ago. We fell in love quickly over the next couple days.] Rudolf (Lance Hart) doesn't give a fuck about Christmas anymore. He's over it. Being in the front of the sleigh sucks. You get bugs in your face. Miss Santa (Chartlotte Sarte) has to find a way to motivate him. It's snowing really hard and they need him to save Christmas again. Rudolf mostly just wants his dick wet, so Miss Santa starts sucking his cock. He spins her around, rips open her white fishnets and starts pounding her pussy from behind. He pulls her onto a bench and she starts riding his cock, when all of the sudden it stops snowing. "Well, we don't need you anymore. You're fired."

Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4852kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 770.3 MB

Download Charlotte Sartre Saves Xmas

Dominate Female Kate Rose

Cast: Katy Rose
Genres: Bound, Submission, Blowjob, Struggling, Brunette, Surrender, Spanking, Female dominant, Hand job

Kate Rose has her man slave tied up, gagged and ready to teach him a lesson, so she can enjoy her dirty business with him. First she's gives him an ass whooping, than she starts to help him a hand.

Duration: 26:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14639kbps

Download Dominate Female Kate Rose

Girlfriends Double Fist a guy and hold hands in his ass

Cast: Cadence Lux
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Fisting, Gape, Double Fisting, Double Penetration

Watch Girlfriends Double Fist a guy and hold hands in his ass featuring Cadence Lux, and check out more of the hottest video inside!

Duration: 31:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3326kbps

File size: 808.2 MB

Download Girlfriends Double Fist a guy and hold hands in his ass

Crazy femdom night

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM
Video language: German

This ginger domme has almost managed to shove her fist into her slave's ass, which nearly made him break into tears. Now she wants to reward him a little for being so durable. Watch him pinch on his nipples while her slavegirl is tugging on his cock!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 17:03
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3790kbps

File size: 489.4 MB

Download Crazy femdom night

BiMaxx Bring The Boy-Toy In For Some Bi

Studio: BiMaxx Tainster
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, BDSM, Submales, Threesome, Hardcore

Mistress Valentina Ross demands some action, so she sends her minion to go fetch a boy-toy for them to both have fun with, as Valentina loves taking it hard as well as watching studs pound each other in the ass!

Duration: 23:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6562kbps
Audio: 253kbps

Download BiMaxx Bring The Boy-Toy In For Some Bi

Cynthia and Lady Victoria Valente

The Slave has to suck and kiss the green rubber boots of Lady Victoria very submissive and passionately. And then a surprise guest walks into the room. It is Mistress Cynthia, a new blonde german Femdom. Meanwhile I take a sit with my rubberass on the slaves face and Mistress cynthia treating the slaves cock.
The new blonde Mistress cynthia and myself like to fuck our slave. First I put him an electro-dildo into his ass and the slave has to suck the long black dick of Mistress cynthia. Now the slaves asshole is big enough and I start to fuck him hard and deep.

Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Cynthia and Lady Victoria Valente

Mackenzie Moss - Strap-on Sissy Love

Cast: Mackenzie Moss
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Sissy

A sissy just isn't a sissy if they aren't filled with giant cock! Mistress Mackenzie's newest slut hasn't quite learned that dick is now is sex life. His cock is permanently locked up which means no more handjobs and definitely no more pussy. All he is good for now is being filled and fucked by every dick that his Mistress throws at him. She bends her sissy slut over, grabs him by his pigtails and mercilessly fucks every last bit of man left in him. Just a cock hungry sissy will be left when she is finished plowing its holes.

Duration: 19:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9821kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Mackenzie Moss - Strap-on Sissy Love

Dominate Female Kate Rose

Kate Rose has her man slave tied up, gagged and ready to teach him a lesson, so she can enjoy her dirty business with him. First she's gives him an ass whooping, than she starts to help him a hand.

Duration: 26:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14639kbps

Download Dominate Female Kate Rose

Angela White part 3

Studio: AngelaWhite
Genres: Straight, Domination, Oral, Business Woman, Work Fantasies, Big Natural Tits, Brunette, Australia

Have you ever fantasised about having me as your big tit boss? Be careful what you wish for because I have high expectations of my employees. When Rocco submits an unsatisfactory report I fire him on the spot. Is he willing to do what it takes to keep his job?

Duration: 30:06
Video: 1920x960, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Angela White part 3

Charlotte Loves Dominate

Cast: Charlotte, Lance
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Hardcore, Blowjob, Ass Licking, Rimjob, Pantyhose

Rudolf begs for his job. Suddenly he realizes how fucking cold the North Pole is. He doesn't want to be homeless. He says he'll do anything. Miss Santa gets a big strap-on cock and tells him that if he wants to stick around, she's going to fuck his ass 364 days a year. Rudolf is reluctant at first, but once she has him sucking her cock, he turns pretty slutty and starts taking in the ass like a champ. Download and enjoy!

Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4852kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 770.3 MB

Download Charlotte Loves Dominate

Best Femdom Porn SweetFemdom part 33

Genres: FemDom, Strap-On, Pegging, Facesitting, Footfetish, Humiliation

Vanessa grabs, kicks, and knees Lance's nuts. She strips down to a bra, fishnets and panties, then breaks his balls against the wall. After she drops him with some hard kicks, she even laughs and kicks him hard while he's kneeling... Then she finishes him with a sexy scissor hold, so his last breaths are directly in her perfect ass...
She is not finished with him yet though.

It has been a while since Vanessa has had a chance to bust Lance's balls. She is sitting on the couch with him, flirting in her tight tank top, mini skirt, fishnets and high heels.
She knows just how to get him horny and excited, and of course she knows just how to hurt him too...

Total size: 926.9 MB in 1 files.

Download Best Femdom Porn SweetFemdom part 33

Big bad butts (Jack, Tay, Victoria)

Cast: Jack, Tay, Victoria
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Pussy And Ass Worship, Facesitting, Anilingus, Lick

Tay brought a gift for Victoria to have fun using her ass today... It's Jack, and he will serve as a slave! Without hesitating, Victoria sits on top of him and already fits her ass in order to cover all the slave's airways, mainly nose and mouth, while Tay sits on his legs and keeps him trapped. Victoria has fun rubbing her ass and pussy over Jack's face and making him completely breathless while she feels horny and pleased to see him suffer, and the domme makes him disappear under her huge buttocks. Of course, Tay also uses the moment to stifle Jack with her ass. He suffers without air and his lungs almost collapse!

Duration: 32:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7796kbps

Download Big bad butts (Jack, Tay, Victoria)

Merry Fistmas With Lianna Lawson & Mistress Jemma

Cast: Lianna Lawson, Mistress Jemma
Genres: Shemale Femdom, Female Domination, Plug, Anal Fisting

Wonderful tgirl Lianna Lawson enjoys big toys and deep fisting, her tiny asshole gets stretched wide open.

Duration: 18:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8324kbps

Download Merry Fistmas With Lianna Lawson & Mistress Jemma

Mistress Carolina

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SubmissiveCuckolds
Cast: Mistress Carolina
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, All Sex, cunnilingus, Facesitting, BlowJob, Cum In Mouth, Spitting

And she starts acting. And you may ask; what about her man? This pathetic jerk is agree with anything just to not be left by his beautiful woman.

Duration: 23:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps

File size: 665.1 MB

Download Mistress Carolina

Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel, Domina Dahlia - Strap-on Girl Gang

Cast: Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel, Domina Dahlia
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Play, Latex, Sissy, Chastity, Hooded, Butt Plug, Rubber

Mistress Carmen Rivera, Goddess Lexi Sindel and Rubber Dahlia team up to run a train on two anal hungry slaves. They whip out their massive monster strap-ons to put two slut boys to the ultimate anal test until they tap out from too much cock.

Duration: 32:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9189kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel, Domina Dahlia - Strap-on Girl Gang

Big Dick Slut - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Mazzy Grace
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity

Mistress Mazzy has the biggest cock on the block that makes all the boy's panties wet. She can't get enough of sticking her BBC in a boy's hole and watching it slide in and out. Her last slave couldn't handle the size of her giant dicks and was replaced with a bigger whore who can handle every inch thrown inside him. To show what a massive cock slut her new slave is he begs to take the biggest strap-on she owns. By the time Mistress Mazzy is done stretching out her slut's ass she will need to go buy a much larger cock to keep upgrading his whore-hole.

Duration: 18:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9819kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Big Dick Slut - FullHD 1080p

Submissive Cuckolds Julia Love

Download Submissive Cuckolds Julia Love

Big bad butts

Cast: Larissa Gomes, Mary Luthay, Isabel, Babi Ventura, Chris Castelary, Tay, Victoria
Genres: Femdom, Pussy And Ass Worship, Facesitting, Anilingus, Lic

Tay brought a gift for Victoria to have fun using her ass today... It's Jack, and he will serve as a slave! Without hesitating, Victoria sits on top of him and already fits her ass in order to cover all the slave's airways, mainly nose and mouth, while Tay sits on his legs and keeps him trapped. Victoria has fun rubbing her ass and pussy over Jack's face and making him completely breathless while she feels horny and pleased to see him suffer, and the domme makes him disappear under her huge buttocks. Of course, Tay also uses the moment to stifle Jack with her ass. He suffers without air and his lungs almost collapse!

Duration: 32:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7796kbps

Download Big bad butts

Back