The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

Evil Bitch Cruel Assfuck - Cruel Assfuck

Genres: Femdom, Rubber, Latex, Dildo, Fisting, Pegging

How pathetic this horny slut is.begs me for a exhibitionistic assfuck in front of the audience. My provoking outfit has decoyed several perverts who can't wait to watch how I handle a submissive slut. I love it to turn you on while assfucking and handballing this chubby faggot. At one point all viewers have their pants down, wanking their dicks and enjoy the fuckshow. I use all my skills to keep them stiff and increase the horniness with sniffing commands and extreme dirty talk.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Evil Bitch Cruel Assfuck - Cruel Assfuck

Penny Barber - Intern Seduction

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Humilation
Video language: English

Sam, Penny Barber's new intern, is sticking his nose where it doesn't belong... So, Penny makes a deal with him: if he literally, kisses her ass enough, he may just get what he wants. Or, maybe, more than he bargained for!

Duration: 29:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7789kbps
Audio: 242kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Penny Barber - Intern Seduction

Eva Andersen

Studio: brutal-facesitting
Cast: Eva Andersen

Making her man submit to her dirtiest fantasies, is what makes this lovely blonde dominatrix so darn amazing! After some fun ass spanking, she ordered him to lay on the table, as she spread her legs wide open and rode his face. You can see his cock getting harder and harder by the minute.

Duration: 20:22
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8320kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Eva Andersen

Tied Up Made To Cum By Powerful Woman

Cast: Michele James, Penelope Reed, Tina Lee Comet, Jamie Knotts, Cadence Lux, Dixie Comet, Nate Liquor, Star Nine, Alexis Tae, Casey Calvert, Carissa Montgomery, Ashley Lane, Arielle Lane, Gabi Paltrova, Chloe Carter
Genres: Bondage, Fetish

Nate goes to a sex therapist where she indulges him with his ultimate sexual desire, to be tied up and made to orgasm by a powerful woman

Duration: 25:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 230kbps

Download Tied Up Made To Cum By Powerful Woman

HD Femdom Sex Videos 18 Year Old Marina And Her Slave

Release Year: 2018
Studio: SweetFemdom
Genres: FemDom, Strapon, Humiliation

Lance is bound to a brick wall. Marina Angel is giggling in front of him in her high cut leotard, shiny pantyhose and high heels. She loves to toy with him. Marina is an expert at keeping male slaves horny and begging, even while she kicks their balls in.

She teases him with her sexy body, giggling and smiling so innocently while she makes him crumple and with devastating kicks to his balls. She loves to fake him out by kicking the wall behind him, then following up his flinching with a real kick.

After she kicks his balls in to her satisfaction, she returns with a big pink strap-on cock. "I'm going to fuck your ass until you love it. [giggle]"
Marina pounds his ass hard. Really hard. Some girls with strap-ons just do the bare minimum, not Marina. Long strokes in and out, hard pounding, giggling while Lance moans. she gives the sweet hard dick.

After pounding his ass until he begs for more, she whispers in his ear that she is going to call some friends to come over and fuck .

Duration: 32:40
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps
Audio: 38kbps

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos 18 Year Old Marina And Her Slave

Elizoveta

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Elizoveta
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Masturbation, Vibrator

She wants to make sure her pussy knows its place is always under a woman's ass. She is very aroused by the fact that a man's mouth and nose are pressed against her pussy, and their penis remains locked in chastity.

Duration: 19:24
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 433.4 MB

Download Elizoveta

Amanda And Karen Like Humilation

Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

Two Russian mistresses decided to teach the guilty slave a lesson so that he would know pain and humiliation. Download and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2159kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 446.5 MB

Download Amanda And Karen Like Humilation

HD Femdom Sex Videos No Rules Wrestling With Roxanne Rae

Cast: Lance Hart, Roxanne Rae

Roxanne Rae challenged Lance Hart to a wrestling match. Winner gets to do whatever they want to the loser.

At first Lance easily dominates Roxanne. She doesn't seem to put up much of a fight. He gropes her while pinning her down and she giggles. Then she gets on top and surprises him by keeping him down with her crotch on his face. After some struggling, Lance breaks free and finishes completely dominating her.

He assumes he won, and proceeds to do "Whatever he wants."
He pulls her leotard off and licks her pussy to get it wet. She giggles and moans. Clearly she enjoys it. Lance starts to think she wanted to lose. He shoves his cock in her mouth and she willingly sucks it until he is raging hard. He slides his cock in her pussy and fucks her on the mat, then he picks her up and fucks her in the corner against the ropes.

Roxanne has a huge orgasm on his cock. Lance is sure that this was all a game for her. "You must have just wanted an excuse to get fucked like a slut in a wr.

Duration: 28:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos No Rules Wrestling With Roxanne Rae

Tessa Fantasies

Cast: Tessa Fantasies

She wants to make sure her pussy knows its place is always under a woman's ass. She is very aroused by the fact that a man's mouth and nose are pressed against her pussy, and their penis remains locked in chastity.

Duration: 21:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8675kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Tessa Fantasies

Goddess Ambra-Cured by the Sex Therapisst

Cast: Goddess Ambr
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Feet, Fetish

There are moments in your life when things may become uncertain or unsatisfying and you start to seek the help of a professional to guide you back to normality. But ,are you aware of My own normality and how do I see it? Engagge yourself into an intense sexualy int0x therrapy session with the skilled Miss Ambra,be Her loyal addicted patient.

Duration: 25:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11601kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Goddess Ambra-Cured by the Sex Therapisst

HD Femdom Sex Videos Ours For The Breaking

This picks up where "Your Balls Are Fucked Now" left off. Alexis Grace and Michelle Peters just brokes Lance's balls. He used to date Alexis, but after her left her she turned Lesbian and she's with Michelle now. They are going to make him their slave. Today his ass training starts.

They take turns pounding his ass, making him suck on their strap-ons. Alexis toys with his cock and makes him worship her tits to help re-wire his brain to make him their sex toy.

Duration: 28:27
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4887kbps
Audio: 36kbps

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Ours For The Breaking

Irina

Cast: Irina

Nothing excites the mistress more than the boy's sincere suffering. She doesn't need a reason to punish the boy for the balls because they shouldn't have been hanging around teasing her in the first place.

Duration: 19:58
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2951kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 451.0 MB

Download Irina

Cucks Eat Cum - Alexis Grace

Amazing humilation sissy guy, mistress Alexis Grace, Cucks Eat Cum! Declaration as a challenge to break him.

Duration: 26:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9800kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Cucks Eat Cum - Alexis Grace

HD Femdom Sex Videos Cleo And Her Fuck Slave

Cast: Cleo, Lance Hart

Cleo keeps Lance Hart locked in a warehouse so she can come use him whenever she pleases. She does all kinds of terrible things to him, but today she is going to make him squirm on her strap-on while she fucks his brains out.

She always dresses sexy for the occasion, because she knows it drives her little slave crazy.

Later on, Cleo returns to Lance. Now he is strung up from the ceiling naked. She is wearing a sexy bunny costume with black pantyhose and heels. She struts up to him and toys with him a little bit, then she slides her big strap-on cock up his ass and smiles.
Cleo fucks Lance sweet and hard, making him moan. She loves watching him squirm for her. She starts to toy with his cock. He thanks her, but she just giggles. She gets him begging to cum, then stops and leaves him hanging from the ceiling, fucked hard with blue balls.

Cleo returns to Lance again. She is still wearing her sexy bunny outfit. It's finally time to extract his cum and empty his full blue balls.

Duration: 28:39
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 39kbps

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Cleo And Her Fuck Slave

Natalia

Cast: Natalia

She thinks that you finally have enough torture, she allows you to squirt a huge load of cum on yourself. Such a good boy is releasing all this cum for his stepmom, but now you know what time it is!

Duration: 21:25
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps

File size: 478.0 MB

Download Natalia

HD Femdom Sex Videos Sorority Male Slave

ead Sorority Sister, Leena Sky, has Lance Hart chained to the wall in her dungeon. She has been getting complaints about young Lance cumming too fast when he is fucking her younger sorority sister. She thinks he has potential as a possible sex servant to all of the hot sorority girls, but she needs to adjust his nuts first...

If she can make him less sensitive, and not cum so fast by brutally kicking his balls with her high heels, he might make the cut. If not, she is just going to Nut him and use his tongue to service all the hot sorority girls...
Leena is very sexual and seductive, while she brutalizes his balls. After some hard kicks, knees, face slaps, and teasing, she leaves him chained to the wall for later...

Leena returns to Lance, who is still chained to the wall in the sorority dungeon. She still thinks Lance has potential, not only to fuck his girlfriend, Leena's little sorority sister, like he should, but possibly to be the new sorority house sex slave...
Now she n.

Duration: 28:46
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 38kbps

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Sorority Male Slave

Dominatrix Annabelle Part 9

Slave has provided your ass insatiable mistress, Madame seriously began to torture anal openings there are huge slave inserting devices and even your hand.

Duration: 17:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5370kbps

File size: 739.9 MB

Download Dominatrix Annabelle Part 9

The Femdom Army

Cast: Girls
Genres: femdom, facesitting, asslicking, pussylicking, , pissing, trample, boot fetish, foot fetish, ballbusting

The Femdom Army member site is a facesitting, ass worship and ass eating fetish website for fans of female domination.

Duration: 23:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3199kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 567.4 MB

Download The Femdom Army

HD Femdom Sex Videos Super Spy

Cast: Jade Jantzen, Miles Striker

Jade bends Miles over on a bench and fucks him incessantly. Miles writhes with pain while Jade laughs and moans with the pleasure of making Miles her fuck toy.
"You ass is mine from now on"

Jade Jantzen has just tormented Miles Striker internationally renowned super spy by pegging him in the ass. She has mad Miles flip over so she could finish her job. She gives him a teasing hand job, gently stroke his cock teasing him, but not giving him relief.
She sits on his face while she strokes his cock edging him closer and closer. any time he starts to beg for mercy she smothers his face with ass and pussy.
"You're tormenting me!" "Please!"

Duration: 29:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Super Spy

Monika Fox

Cast: Monika Fox
Genres: Femdom, Russian, Anal, Prostate Massage, Dildo, Handjob, Ejaculation, Masturbation

A skinny brunette, with pretty long legs and huge tits, would love to make her man feel good as well. However, she decided to teach him all about anal pleasure! Watch her get naked and naughty while using her favorite toy, and shove it up his ass. It is more than obvious that she knows what she is doing, as her man is thoroughly enjoying himself!

Duration: 18:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6138kbps
Audio: 171kbps

File size: 844.6 MB

Download Monika Fox

Tied Up Made To Cum By Powerful Woman

She thong down, he dives deep into his lover's meaty bare pussy. Licking and sucking with strategic nips to her folds, he takes his time exploring inch of her pretty pink pussy.

Duration: 25:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 230kbps

Download Tied Up Made To Cum By Powerful Woman

HD Femdom Sex Videos Sissy Sitter Kyaa

Kyaa got hired to be Tristan Sweet's "Sissy Sitter" while his owner is out of town. Kyaa takes her job very seriously. She makes sure to tease her sissy with lot's of anal play, ball squeezing, vibrators...Eventually Kyaa let's Tristan cum, but she milks his cock out all over his own face.

Duration: 29:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 189kbps

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Sissy Sitter Kyaa

Monika Fox

Cast: Monika Fox
Genres: Femdom, Anal, Prostate Massage, Dildo, Handjob, Ejaculation, Masturbation, CBT

A skinny brunette, with pretty long legs and huge tits, would love to make her man feel good as well. However, she decided to teach him all about anal pleasure! Watch her get naked and naughty while using her favorite toy, and shove it up his ass. It is more than obvious that she knows what she is doing, as her man is thoroughly enjoying himself!

Download Monika Fox

Alex s sensual

Cast: girls
Genres: Strapon, Pegging, Ass Licking

Alex has a romantic evening planned. The lights are soft, she's worn something sexy, and she has a surprise for me between her legs, but it's not the one I'm expecting. We make out as she slide the strap-on up between us until it's resting against my ass. I'm already hard and she takes me in her mouth before moving on to my ass. She uses her tongue to make sure I'm relaxed and ready. Then she puts her cock back against my hole and pushes inside. She fucks me missionary, doggy, and I ride her cock. Alex puts me on my back again and jerks me off as she fucks me until I cum.

Duration: 26:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9730kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Alex s sensual

HD Femdom Sex Videos Femdom Stripper Pet

Cast: Cadence Lux ,Lance Hart

Lance shows up expecting a bridal party or something, but starts dancing for Cadence anyway. She quickly grabs his balls and squeezes tight, "These will do nicely."

Cadence abuses his balls, then puts him in a scissor hold between her pantyhose covered thighs. Next thing he knows, he's bound, hanging from the ceiling. Cadence explains that she owns him now. He will be used as her sex slave. It will hurt, but she will also make him feel good.
She sets the tone by kneeing and kicking him in the balls a lot, mixed with sensual teasing. After a lot of ball busting, she gets another phone call. It's her neighbor / fuck buddy, who wants his cock sucked. She explains to Lance that she will be right back after she sucks some dick. If he's lucky, she'll keep the cum in her mouth and let her new slave swallow it.

Cadence returns in a slutty outfit with a mouth full of her neighbor's cum. She grabs Lance by the balls and spits it in his mouth, smiles, and makes him swallow it. Then she ge.

Duration: 30:07
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 61kbps

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Femdom Stripper Pet

Bella

Cast: Bella

She orders her slave to lick and worship her wet pussy with all her heart as she rubs his face to orgasm.
You were such a good boy.

Duration: 20:50
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps

File size: 465.9 MB

Download Bella

HD Femdom Sex Videos Super Ginger VS Dante Colle Part 2

Cast: Ginger Banks

Villainous Dante Colle is now on Ginger's space ship, still wearing the crystal necklace that gives her complete control over him. Ginger happily toys with him, telling him that her home planet is full of women like her who all need male sex slaves. Her job was to find good strong bad guy to bring back. She teases him then puts on a strap on dildo and slides it in his ass. He screams for her to stop but she just laughs. She knows he'll eventually learn to love it. Ginger fucks him hard from behind, then on his back. His cock is undeniably throbbing hard while she pounds his ass, but he still claims he doesn't like it. She strokes his hard cock, and he begs her to let him cum. "Only when you admit that you love getting fucked in the ass." Dante protests. "Oh come on, I'll even let you cum in my wet pussy again. You want that don't you? Just admit you love my cock in your ass." She says while she keeps pounding him with her strap on and stroking his cock. He gives in eventually and tell.

Duration: 28:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7792kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Super Ginger VS Dante Colle Part 2

Sully Savage - Slave to a Couple

Cast: Sully Savage
Genres: Bisexual, FemDom, Anal, Strap-On, Pegging, Double Penetration, Threesome, Blowjobs

What does it mean to be owned by a dominant couple? This slave is learning quickly that his ass will have to adapt quickly to their insatiable appetite for anal. The slave is led out of the cage and onto the fuck horse. Master Jax takes his turn fucking the slaves ass to warm it up for Mistress Scully. Sully is wearing a pink cock that is know for destroying butt-holes. Scully rides his ass slow and sensual while the slave sucks on Masters thick cock. The slave is in for some extra stretching tonight... The Masters want to try Double Penetration... Scully mounts his ass & plants her long pink cock in his anus, then Master Jaxton inserts his cock completely filling the slaves entire cavity. The slave is stretched to capacity with every pump!

Duration: 24:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11293kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Sully Savage - Slave to a Couple

SubmissiveCuckolds Mistress Carolina

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SubmissiveCuckolds
Cast: Mistress Carolina
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, All Sex, cunnilingus, Facesitting, BlowJob, Cum In Mouth, Spitting

Carolina regret for a long time about her mistake that she made when married that loser. She's a charming young girl who is born to spend her life by having fun in different pleasant places...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps

File size: 665.1 MB

Download SubmissiveCuckolds Mistress Carolina

HD Femdom Sex Videos Worst Maid Ever

Charlotte Sarte is Lance Hart's new maid. He walks in on her dusting in her sexy Russian leggings. She notices him creeping on her and quickly kicks him really hard in the nuts. She doesn't want to be a maid anymore. She just wants to watch him crumble every time she nails him hard in the balls.

Charlotte Sartre returns to Lance Hart. He's still naked on the kitchen floor nursing his sore balls. Now she's wearing a sexy as fuck maid outfit and she has a strap on in her hand. She makes him worship her pussy and ass, then suck her strap on cock, then she pounds his ass until he breaks and begs her for more.

After a serious ass fucking, Charlotte tells Lance that he can cum. But after he cums, she's going to kick him really hard in the balls and make him lick up his cum off her pantyhose covered leg.
Every time he gets close to cumming, she stops him to hit him in the nuts. Finally she lets him release, and keeps her word about kicking him hard right in his tender empty balls.

Duration: 29:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7820kbps
Audio: 236kbps

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Worst Maid Ever

Brutal Facesitting Eva Andersen

Making her man submit to her dirtiest fantasies, is what makes this lovely blonde dominatrix so darn amazing! After some fun ass spanking, she ordered him to lay on the table, as she spread her legs wide open and rode his face. You can see his cock getting harder and harder by the minute, which just means that her pussy must be delicious

Duration: 20:22
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8320kbps
Audio: 190kbps

Download Brutal Facesitting Eva Andersen

Some Baby Daddy Drama Remastered

Cast: Cindy Starfall
Genres: Cuckold, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Creampie

Cindy's husband Chris is such a drama queen! With all of his hootin' and hollarin' over her decision to have a black man father her child instead of her husband, you'd think that it was the end of the world!

Duration: 31:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8245kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download Some Baby Daddy Drama Remastered

Cured by the Sex Therapisst

Studio: IWantClips
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Feet, Fetish

There are moments in your life when things may become uncertain or unsatisfying and you start to seek the help of a professional to guide you back to normality.

Duration: 25:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11601kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Cured by the Sex Therapisst

Charlotte Sartre Saves Xmas

Studio: SweetFemdom.
Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Lance Hart
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Hardcore, Blowjob, Ass Licking, Rimjob, Pantyhose, Handjob, Masturbation, Vibrator

[This is an old scene that I never posted here. It was actually shot the first time I met my now wife, Charlotte Sartre over 4 years ago. We fell in love quickly over the next couple days.] Rudolf (Lance Hart) doesn't give a fuck about Christmas anymore. He's over it. Being in the front of the sleigh sucks. You get bugs in your face. Miss Santa (Chartlotte Sarte) has to find a way to motivate him. It's snowing really hard and they need him to save Christmas again. Rudolf mostly just wants his dick wet, so Miss Santa starts sucking his cock. He spins her around, rips open her white fishnets and starts pounding her pussy from behind. He pulls her onto a bench and she starts riding his cock, when all of the sudden it stops snowing. "Well, we don't need you anymore. You're fired."
Rudolf begs for his job. Suddenly he realizes how fucking cold the North Pole is. He doesn't want to be homeless. He says he'll do anything. Miss Santa gets a big strap-on cock and tells him that if he wants to.

Duration: 20:50
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps

File size: 465.9 MB

Download Charlotte Sartre Saves Xmas

Some Baby Daddy Drama Remastered

Cast: Cindy Starfall
Genres: Cuckold, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Creampi

Cindy's husband Chris is such a drama queen! With all of his hootin' and hollarin' over her decision to have a black man father her child instead of her husband, you'd think that it was the end of the world!

Duration: 31:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8245kbps

Download Some Baby Daddy Drama Remastered

Pegged by a cruel Goddess Sc.2

Cast: Adina Rimers, Barbara, Black Blond, Dave, Freya Dee, Johny Hard, Lillith Lee
Genres: BDSM, Big Boobs, Blonde, Brunette, Fetish, Lingerie, One On One, Strap-On, Tattoo, Toys FemDom

Finally they learn to satisfy their women in other humiliating ways like being impaled pieces of fuck-meat on the ends of their Goddess's strap-on dicks and left to be sissy maids to clean up after

Duration: 24:21
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2136kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 403.7 MB

Download Pegged by a cruel Goddess Sc.2

Russian Mistress Monika Fox

Download Russian Mistress Monika Fox

Smile For The Cuckold Remastered

Cast: Rina Ryder
Genres: Cuckold, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

Since Rina's husband Jimmy couldn't seem to capture the smile that she felt was all too obvious in her eyes with his camera, she was forced to find someone who could.

Duration: 28:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8255kbps

Download Smile For The Cuckold Remastered

Back