The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

HD Femdom Sex Videos 3 Month Chastity Blue Ball Party

Release Year: 2021
Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Princess Amber, Nika Venom, Jackie, Kaylie
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Chastity, High Heels
Video language: English

Blue Ball Parties are an integral part of any robust chastity regimen. Both keyholder and beta need milestones and celebrations to help ensure long term chastity success. A keyholder who locks and forgets is not exploiting her simp as much as possible. The beta who has nothing to look forward to is not as exploitable than one who is given milestones. 3 months in chastity can be difficult for a new simp or beta. A young simp less than 25 will struggle in chastity for 3 straight months. A party can redirect the simps attention from his swollen aching balls, to his keyholder's happiness. A blue ball party consists of gift exchange for keyholder. The beta gives a letter to keyholder begging for release. The beta makes his case for chastity relief. The beta then showers his keyholder with gifts to celebrate her exploitation of it. The keyholder than decides if she will allow release or to "Blue Ball" or deny her beta again. In this clip the girls have an amazing time at the blue ball party.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7373kbps
Audio: 240kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos 3 Month Chastity Blue Ball Party

Shakhti part 2 Aka : Anna, Lia, Shakti

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SubmissiveCuckolds
Cast: Shakhti 2
Genres: Blowjob, Cuckold, Femdom, Humiliation, Teen, Hairy, Threesome, Russian

Now what a bombshell! Watch her lucky man used and abused for her pleasure before she starts showing him what she's really after. She takes that mean lover cock from all angles and when he's creamed her, the hubby gets a dessert.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3970kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 581.2 MB

Download Shakhti part 2 Aka : Anna, Lia, Shakti

HD Femdom Sex Videos Most Current Scissors

Release Year: 2018
Studio: ScissorVixens
Genres: Female Domination, Mixed Wrestling, Headscissors

Drew finds out the hard way that insulting a seasoned ScissorVixen isn't too wise and Tomiko decides to teach him a lesson when he does just that to her! Drew asks Tomiko for her most current pictures to be certain she's still in tip-top scissoring shape. Tomiko sends him the pics he requests and when they finally meet for her latest video shoot...she also shows him her 'Most Current Scissors'! Tomiko tells him she's in better shape than ever hitting the gym almost every day and Drew agrees noticing her impressive biceps but it's her signature legs that he's about to notice real soon. Before his partner, Kandor, arrives to the shoot she decides to show him just how strong her scissors have gotten and pulls a reluctant Drew into a eye-popping front head scissors! She continues working him over and even taunts him at one point speculating how she's about to make the "...world famous Drew...Scissor King of the world..." tapout and submit to her skull crushing head scissors. Drew pleads a.

Duration: 30:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 667.4 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Most Current Scissors

Dmitriy

Cast: Dmitriy
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on,

He is so agitated that he starts touching himself without permission. The lady notices, and no discretion will go unpunished!

Duration: 24:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8348kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Dmitriy

Caning Punishment and Strap-On Fun - Full HD 1080p

My wonderful sissy step- is home from college and has taken to doing all of the house chores. Unfortunately for him, his work has been subpar. His beautiful new Talia has found some dust where it should be clean. Now no step- of mine is going to be a lazy maid. So it's time to teach him a lesson. A few strokes with the cane should clean up his act.
My sissy step- is home from college for spring break. My wife and I have missed him so dearly while he's been gone. We haven't had any opportunity at all to fuck my little sissy step-. But now we have a whole week with his precious little hole. My step- knows how to take care of his step-mommies.

Duration: 21:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7734kbps
Audio: 233kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Caning Punishment and Strap-On Fun - Full HD 1080p

HD Femdom Sex Videos Level Headed Scissors

Gorgeous ScissorVixen newcomer and personal trainer, Torri, makes her debut playing the role of a young woman who's got a short temper. It doesn't take much to set her off as her boyfriend quickly finds out after hearing her complain about him to a friend on her cell phone. He tells her to stop bitching and be more level-headed about things and level headed is exactly what she gives him..."Level Headed Scissors" that is! Watch as this blonde-haired fitness beauty uses her big, powerful quads to nearly pop his head off in a barrage of non-stop head-flattening scissors. She doesn't say much and doesn't have to...her legs do all the talking for her! And so does her facial expressions every time she smiles after forcing the overmatched man to tap out from the relentless pressure of her powerful thighs. On and on it goes one punishing scissors after the other each one seemingly meant for every time he's pissed her off which is obviously often! In the end she decides to call her friend back.

Duration: 32:30

File size: 708.4 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Level Headed Scissors

Evil Bitch Cruel Assfuck - Cruel Assfuck

Genres: Femdom, Rubber, Latex, Dildo, Fisting, Pegging

How pathetic this horny slut is.begs me for a exhibitionistic assfuck in front of the audience. My provoking outfit has decoyed several perverts who can't wait to watch how I handle a submissive slut. I love it to turn you on while assfucking and handballing this chubby faggot. At one point all viewers have their pants down, wanking their dicks and enjoy the fuckshow. I use all my skills to keep them stiff and increase the horniness with sniffing commands and extreme dirty talk.

Duration: 23:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Evil Bitch Cruel Assfuck - Cruel Assfuck

Amadahy and Mia Turn Danni Into A Sissy

Amadahy and Mia want to start sending danni on dates. In order to do that, he needs to be able to pass as female. First, the girls tape danni's cock and balls back between his legs. This way his front will be nice and flat, just like a girl's. His panties will fit much better and be smooth. Danni's dates will like that. Then, the girls have him try on a bra and panty set. They want to make sure the tape looks right under the silky panties. The panties look good, so they add a bra. Once the bra is stuffed, he will look great! Just like a girl!

Duration: 20:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9717kbps
Audio: 313kbps

Download Amadahy and Mia Turn Danni Into A Sissy

HD Femdom Sex Videos Scissor Sisters Strike Again

"What was I thinking!?" category I decide to finally sacrifice myself and let the 'scissor sisters', those two beautiful but very dangerous blonde Czech models, work me over in their next 'scissor sisters' saga. I play an unsuspecting fool who follows a beautiful blonde, named Jenni, back to her room where she introduces me to her equally gorgeous sister, Angelina, waiting on the bed wearing only a sexy pink thong and matching top. I think this is my lucky day when Jenni strips down to a white lingerie thong but soon find out that my luck is about to run out as 'The Scissor Sisters Strike Again!'. These two hotties make a sexy and deadly scissoring-duo and decide to take turns with one doing the scissoring while the other handles the camera and each offers plenty of verbal encouragement to the one scissoring. "By the time we are done with you, you are going to like getting scissored more than sex!"...Jenni tells me while Angelina nearly breaks my neck in a murderous head scissors! Th.

Duration: 29:32

File size: 643.4 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Scissor Sisters Strike Again

Penny Barber, Sam Solo

Cast: Penny Barber, Sam Solo
Genres: Big Booty, Big Tits, Chastity, Face Sitting, MILF, Pantyhos

Sam has been such a good boy for Penny Barber that she decides to let him out of chastity to play. Penny has all the fun as she teases and tortures pathetic Sam to her heart's content. Will he ever get to cum?!

Duration: 24:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7829kbps
Audio: 249kbps

Download Penny Barber, Sam Solo

Tina Kay - Gaping Ass Fuck Doll

Cast: Tina Kay
Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Strap-on

Mistress Tina Kay is training her slave with one goal in mind - to make him an ass gaping fuck doll capable of taking any strap-on she wants to use on him balls deep! Tina plunges her huge purple cock into his ass again and again, training his ass from many different positions to make sure every part of it is stretched to the maximum. Whenever she moves her slave Tina makes sure that he has to clean his ass juices off her cock with his mouth! When she has finished fucking his ass, Tina demonstrates just how wide she has ripped it, laughing at the destruction she has caused

Duration: 21:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8330kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Tina Kay - Gaping Ass Fuck Doll

HD Femdom Sex Videos Mail Ordered Crush

Gorgeous blonde Czech model Jenni returns to ScissorVixens playing a mail ordered bride who has taken one too many orders from her American husband and retaliates by giving him her 'Mail Ordered '! Watch this gorgeous blonde haired, blue-eyed beauty squeeze the life out of her hubby while telling him the new terms for their marriage which he has little choice but to accept given his neck is being crushed in her vise-like leggy grip. And at one point, while securing a standing head scissors, she even knocks him out (for real!) and has to slap him back to consciousness! Of course when he wakens from Jenni's scissor induced nap he realizes he's right back to where they started and is eventually made to rewrite their prenuptial agreement giving Jenni everything he owns should something mysteriously happen to him. Something tells me he won't have long to live after he signs on the dotted line!

Duration: 29:55

File size: 651.5 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Mail Ordered Crush

Light My Fire

Studio: Lava XXX

Fire place may light a lot of fire, but the hardest to handle is fire between her legs. She is naughty blonde bitch who cannot keep her legs together, she enjoys in spreading it.

Duration: 20:53
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3644kbps

File size: 577.3 MB

Download Light My Fire

HD Femdom Sex Videos American Girls Rule

Gernot, a European man from Austria, considers himself a session connoisseur having experienced hundreds of sessions over the last several years with many European women. He finally decides to visit America to see how American women rank with the strong European session girls he's been scissored by time and time again. His first session is with a gorgeous and very fit exotic dancer standing at 5'10" tall and 158 lean pounds by the name of Rapture who can't wait to show him what American girls are really made of! He immediately insults her by telling her "American girls are lazy so I do not think you American girls will be as strong as European girls...

Duration: 29:21

File size: 638.9 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos American Girls Rule

Facesitting Orgasms Under Sophia's Huge Ass

Cast: Victoria, Jenifer, Sophia Faber (aka Babi Ventura), Unknown Girl, Laura, Isabella (aka Isa Blue), Saori (aka Saori Kido), Demi (aka Demmi), Lindsey
Genres: Lezdom, Lesbians, Pussy And Ass Worship, Facesitting, Anilingus, Lick

Sophia faber did not see her chubby friend in time, she revealed that she loves a giant ass and a hot ass on her face so both will agree to make a delicious joke, initially with a little facesit and soon after rubbing her big ass and her hot and wet big pussy on her friend, Sophia rubbed and danced on her friend's face rubbing her ass and clit on her nose obtaining multiple orgasms and delighting with her fragile and small friend who swallowed all the fluid from her orgasms.

Duration: 26:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7534kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download Facesitting Orgasms Under Sophia's Huge Ass

Her Long Legs Promise

Have you noticed her long legs? They promise a lot, especially if she spread them a lot. The guy was lucky. He is her secret admirer. Here is a great opportunity not only to admire but to screw her.

Duration: 19:38
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3729kbps

File size: 554.9 MB

Download Her Long Legs Promise

HD Femdom Sex Videos Boss Lady Squeeze

When a man decides he's ready for a week long vacation with friends but doesn't have enough vacation time he decides to cash in on his sick days instead. He calls his new female boss, Sydney, to fake a neck injury telling her he will be out for a week or so. Well...as a concerned boss she decides to pay him a surprise visit at home only to catch her employee without the neck brace he said he had to wear! Realizing he's been caught in a lie he confesses telling her he's going on that vacation whether she likes it or not. Well...a lie is not the only thing he's going to find himself caught in as the gorgeous red-head tells him by the time she's done with him he's going to need a neck brace for more than just a week! Dressed in a sinfully sexy short black mini-skirt, white blouse and high heels Sydney Scissors teaches him how she deals with insubordinates by wrapping her gorgeous, athletic thighs around his neck and begins to squeeeeze him senseless! Watch as her quad muscles simply expl.

Duration: 28:55

File size: 629.4 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Boss Lady Squeeze

Katy rose dominant female

Cast: Katy Rose
Genres: Bound, Submission, Blowjob, Struggling, Brunette, Surrender, Spanking, Female dominant, Hand job

Kate Rose has her man slave tied up, gagged and ready to teach him a lesson, so she can enjoy her dirty business with him. First she's gives him an ass whooping, than she starts to help him a hand.

Duration: 26:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14639kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Katy rose dominant female

Box Fun

Cast: Princess Natalya, Jessica

Natalya explains some things about chastity to the new Princess, Rachel. Sometimes beta males get used to chastity and it makes it less effective. Every once in a while you need to let them out to edge themselves to keep them desperate. Otherwise, they can forget what they are missing and acclimate too well. Natalya demonstrates with a male that she has locked. The girls unlock and tease the horny male with their bodies. They make it stoke. The girls are so grossed out by beta males with their nasty goon faces and gross beta penises. The male is subhuman to them. They love making it stoke so that they can laugh at it. When the girls are finished being entertained, they make the male lock itself back into chastity so that it can take them shopping.

Duration: 18:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2816kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 398.5 MB

Download Box Fun

HD Femdom Sex Videos Coach Crush

Kan?s not happy. Coach SexyMuscleGirl, head of the boys? wrestling team, has booted his kid and he?s here to set her ass straight ? and she crushes his ass blind and blue! He growls that she?s a girl, what does she know about wrestling, so she issues a challenge: Beat her in wrestling and the kid?s back on the team. She beats him and she beats him Bad! And she does just that, whipping him to the couch to embrace him in the first of many dizzying, head-cracking scissors! SexyMuscleGirl?s thighs are just massive, cut, defined, and they ripple with unrelenting fury in straight-on headscissors and rib-bending bodyscissors.

Duration: 31:54

File size: 694.4 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Coach Crush

Buckled Up

Release Year: 2017
Genres: All sex, Mature, Lingerie, Solo, Masturbation, Red Hair

Dressed to in our skin tight latex and pvc, Miss Lynda Leigh and Moi just couldn't wait to get down and dirty in the dungeon.

Duration: 23:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9788kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Buckled Up

Pegged By A Cruel Goddess Julia Parker

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Julia Parker
Genres: Cumshots, Female Domination, Foot Fetish, Pegging, Feminization, Spanking, Strap-Ons

Julia Parker is sticking it in deep and pounding it out hard! Hot man is strapped up with their strap ons and she is owning some ass tonight!

Duration: 21:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6416kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Pegged By A Cruel Goddess Julia Parker

HD Femdom Sex Videos Valid Scissor Id

Hayden works hard for her money as a model and isn't too happy when a sleazy photographer refuses to pay her for a photo shoot they just completed because her Id has expired and is no longer valid. She tells him to take a few more pictures of her tightly scissoring a pillow between her strong dancer-trained thighs. He's not quite sure what to make of the strange scissor pics but she tells him soon enough..."You wanna' know what those pictures are that you just took of me...?

Duration: 30:11

File size: 657.1 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Valid Scissor Id

Jessa Pounds Johnny and Drains All His Cum

Cast: Jessa Jordan, Johnny Hill
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Prostate Massage, Dildo, Fishnets, Pantyhose, FaceSitting, Ass Worship, Ejaculation, Masturbation, Ebony

Not much plot here. Just strong pegging from an athletic, beautiful lady. Jessa Jordan has Johnny moaning and begging for more while she gives him the sweet dick. She makes him jerk off while she's sitting on his face and pounding his ass with the dildo by her hand. After Johnny is completely drained, she tells him she's going to fuck his ass again in about 5 minutes.

Duration: 24:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7781kbps
Audio: 226kbps

Download Jessa Pounds Johnny and Drains All His Cum

Lick My Toes First

You wanna fuck me? You believe you deserve it? Look at my perfect body. I am real blonde bitch who deserves only the best. If you wanna fuck me, lick my toes first!

Duration: 19:34
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3637kbps

File size: 539.8 MB

Download Lick My Toes First

HD Femdom Sex Videos Scissorphobia

Drew's not too happy with Ivy after sending her a text message several times with no reply. He confronts her about it and she snaps back telling him that she's not into all of this technology crap and prefers a simple phone call instead. After Drew accuses her of suffering from technophobia Ivy tells him that he's going to be Suffering from 'Scissorphobia' by the time she's through with him! Ivy wrestles the smart-ass man to the ground and wraps her powerhouse ice-hockey thighs around his neck and begins to squeeeeeze with everything she's got!

Duration: 29:03

File size: 632.2 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Scissorphobia

Evil Bitch Cruel Assfuck

Genres: Femdom, Rubber, Latex, Dildo, Fisting, Pegging

How pathetic this horny slut is.begs me for a exhibitionistic assfuck in front of the audience. My provoking outfit has decoyed several perverts who can't wait to watch how I handle a submissive slut. I love it to turn you on while assfucking and handballing this chubby faggot. At one point all viewers have their pants down, wanking their dicks and enjoy the fuckshow. I use all my skills to keep them stiff and increase the horniness with sniffing commands and extreme dirty talk.

Duration: 23:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Evil Bitch Cruel Assfuck

Ass Worship Bitch

Cast: Goddess Becky
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Ass Eating, Ass Smothering, Humiliatio

Becky is a very spoiled girl. She hates selfish males and likes to be spoiled. She is very greedy when it comes to getting orgasms. All the hard work of being hot allows her to be very demanding of chastity service males. Sore tongue? Painful neck? STOP BEING SELFISH and THINK ABOUT HER! In this clip Becky enjoys ass worship from a chastity service male. She is rich arrogant and bitchy. After while of mild disobedience, she uses the ass worship head harness to hold her chastity service male in place. Strapped to her ass he has no choice but to try and please her. The only path out of this for the service male is to service her. Spoil her. Make her feel special. Beck keeps tightening the straps ensuring a tighter seal, and increasing her personal pleasure. The male begins to groan in agony as its neck is getting so sore. Becky does not care about the service male's tongue or back.

Duration: 19:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10855kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Ass Worship Bitch

HD Femdom Sex Videos Getting A Scissor Grip

Sassy sharp-tongued cutie, Jessie, returns to ScissorVixens to teach her boyfriend some respect! After she drops a carpet they are trying to move into their living room one too many times he snaps and starts complaining about everything else she has dropped, and broken, telling her she needs to learn how to get a better grip on things! Well...get a better grip she does...a Scissor grip around his puny neck using her dancer trained thighs to relentlessly squeeze him into submission over and over again!

Duration: 29:03

File size: 632.5 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Getting A Scissor Grip

Goddess Zephy - Total Sexual Humiliation Of My Cucky Slut!

Cucky sure loves licking my asshole, and where my stud's cock goes...haha!! My loser slave licks my asshole clean-- getting it nice and prepped for my stud's huge dick, and worships my smelly goddess feet while I laugh at him!! Lil cucky licks my sweet pussy while I talk about how my stud gets to fuck it and cum inside me!

Duration: 23:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14311kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Goddess Zephy - Total Sexual Humiliation Of My Cucky Slut!

Riley Jenner & Yasmin Scott - Space Clits: The Ballbusting

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Riley Jenner, Yasmin Scott
Genres: Riley Jenner, Yasmin Scott

Femdom Aliens run the galaxy and harbor the last artifacts of human existence. A micronian has snuck into their mothership to steal the artifact. The Amazons catch the micronian and decide to give him a proper ball punishment before enslaving him further.

Duration: 19:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14471kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Riley Jenner & Yasmin Scott - Space Clits: The Ballbusting

HD Femdom Sex Videos Feel My Scissors

Ko Girl loves to show off her muscles for the camera but when an obnoxious female muscle fan crashes her latest photo shoot she crashes him between her 28-inch quads of destruction! He tells her that he only wants to feel her muscles and so she obliges by wrapping her legs around his puny skull and says..."Feel My Scissors!" instead.The muscle schmoe gets more than he bargained for as Ko Girl shows him that her quad muscles are the biggest, baddest thighs he'll ever get to see or feel and by the time she's through with him...they may be the last as well!

Duration: 29:38

File size: 645.2 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Feel My Scissors

Two fetish lovers

Studio: True Life

Here's some fetish for your, dirty fetish fans! Filthy couple is having fun playing with their sexual toys and fucking in really perverted ways! And huh, they do it with such a huge passion! Enjoy the video, fellows!

Duration: 25:36
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3806kbps

File size: 738.1 MB

Download Two fetish lovers

Riley Jenner & Yasmin Scott - Space Clits: The Ballbusting

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Riley Jenner, Yasmin Scott
Genres: Riley Jenner, Yasmin Scott

Femdom Aliens run the galaxy and harbor the last artifacts of human existence. A micronian has snuck into their mothership to steal the artifact. The Amazons catch the micronian and decide to give him a proper ball punishment before enslaving him further.

Duration: 19:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14471kbps
Audio: 159kbps

Download Riley Jenner & Yasmin Scott - Space Clits: The Ballbusting

HD Femdom Sex Videos Ko's Cure For The Scissor Addict

As ScissorVixen fans and members...you know how futile it is trying to kick the scissor addiction. You worry about the reaction of your significant other or family members should they find out about your scissor fantasies and what you will say if they do. Well...for one guy...he decides to try and find a cure to his addiction of having his skull tightly compressed between powerful female thighs

Duration: 31:21

File size: 682.7 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Ko's Cure For The Scissor Addict

Amazing Femdom Party

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Alxia Jordan and Tyler Movie
Genres: Femdom, Ass Lick, Footjob, Strapon

We present hardcore femdom action with amazing mistresses! Don't miss out, this hardcore sex action!

Duration: 24:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11759kbps

Download Amazing Femdom Party

Eat Your Cum from my Pussy w Madeline

Release Year: 2020
Studio: SweetFemdom.
Cast: Madeline Marlowe, Lance Hart
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Hardcore, Pussy Worship, FaceSitting, Pantyhose, Ass Worship, Handjob, Cum Eating, Creampie, Blowjob, Ass Licking, Rimjob, Spitting

Madeline Marlowe and Lance Hart have been friends for years. They've done a ton of scenes together when she was directing at Kink, but strangely they've never actually had regular sex. So Madeline came over to Lance's house, put on some shiny pantyhose and they got down. Lance's wife, Charlotte Sartre, filmed it. Of course, Madeline and Lance are both freaks so it's not very vanilla sex. He worshiped her ass and pussy over her shiny pantyhose. She teased his cock. He ripped her pantyhose open and licked her pussy while she sat on his face. Then he finally put his hard cock in her perfect wet pussy. This was about a decade of sexual tension building, so they both were a little mind blown. She came on his cock multiple times, then told him to fill her pussy up with cum. They both knew he'd be cleaning it out right after with his tongue. After she was done with his cock, she told him to get on all fours and show her his ass. She wasn't done. She came all the way over to his house, of cou.

Duration: 29:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps
Audio: 219kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Eat Your Cum from my Pussy w Madeline

Victoria

Cast: Victoria
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Anal

Using a large, fat, electrified member, she will send shock waves into his narrow hole, causing his muscles to involuntarily give up forever.

Duration: 24:26
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2948kbps

File size: 551.1 MB

Download Victoria

Back