The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

HD Femdom Sex Videos Ass Worship Bitch

Release Year: 2021
Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Goddess Becky
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Ass Eating, Ass , Humiliation
Video language: English

Becky is a very spoiled girl. She hates selfish males and likes to be spoiled. She is very greedy when it comes to getting orgasms. All the hard work of being hot allows her to be very demanding of chastity service males. Sore tongue? Painful neck? Stop Being Selfish And Think About Her! In this clip Becky enjoys ass worship from a chastity service male. She is rich arrogant and bitchy. After while of mild disobedience, she uses the ass worship head harness to hold her chastity service male in place. Strapped to her ass he has no choice but to try and please her. The only path out of this for the service male is to service her. Spoil her. Make her feel special. Beck keeps tightening the straps ensuring a tighter seal, and increasing her personal pleasure. The male begins to groan in agony as its neck is getting so sore. Becky does not care about the service male's tongue or back.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10855kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Ass Worship Bitch

Alesya (19 y.o.)

Cast: Alesya
Genres: shoe worship, foot worship, cock play, shoejob, footjob, facesitting, pussy worship, whipping, trampling, humiliation, FemDo

Finally they learn to satisfy their women in other humiliating ways like being impaled pieces of fuck-meat on the ends of their Goddess's strap-on dicks and left to be sissy maids to clean up after

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 32:35
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2050kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 520.8 MB

Download Alesya (19 y.o.)

Fabulous Fisting

When you have a partner that loves fisting it is only natural that they also improve their skills as a fisting top as the relationship goes on. I think this is the best fisting i have gotten so far. It left me feeling so wide and open. The rhythm and depth were both great! I really hope you like this one because i know..

Duration: 26:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2743kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 586.0 MB

Download Fabulous Fisting

HD Femdom Sex Videos Sweet Pegging Valentine's

Studio: SweetFemdom
Cast: Jessa Jordan,Johnny Hill
Genres: All Sex, Ass Worship, Ball Squeezing, Fitness Chicks, Pantyhose, Pantyhose and Leotard, Strap On - Pegging

Jessa Jordan is home in a red leotard, black pantyhose and heels. She plays with a large rainbow dildo while she waits for her man, Johnny Hill, to come home for their special valentines. Of course, she pounds his ass hard in the kitchen with that big rainbow dildo. She also makes him worship her perfect ass and she squeezes his balls while fucking him too.

Duration: 20:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7765kbps
Audio: 225kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Sweet Pegging Valentine's

Wolf Gets A Sloppy Footjob From Dana - Full HD 1080p

Cast: Wolf Hudson, Dana Vespoli

Wolf is in bed relaxing when Dana comes in and surprises him, he doesn't seem too happy about this until she shows him why she has come and begins to rub his cock with her feet while his pants are still on. Wolf gets a giant smile and his pants come off faster than they ever have come off before Dana continues the footjob. Dana then pulls out her strap on and sees if he is game and Wolf happily agrees to the anal punishment Dana brings. Dana then starts to fuck his ass with a strap on in missionary. He gets on top to ride the plastic cock and then lies back down for Dana to finish him off with another footjob as he cums all over her feet

Duration: 28:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9749kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Wolf Gets A Sloppy Footjob From Dana - Full HD 1080p

Queerella Fist Alot

Queerella wanted to get weird and play with her food. Who knew it felt so good to have a variety of produce inserted into your butthole!

Duration: 23:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2733kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 520.8 MB

Download Queerella Fist Alot

Mistress Tess Domina Scarlet

Cast: Mistress Tess, Domina Scarlet
Genres: Femdom, Dual Domination, Pegging, Strapon

Mistress Tess and Domina Scarlet share an anal slut, but can he keep up with the two insatiable Ladies. First on his back, legs in the air as they share both his holes. Then they decide to better immobilise him by putting him in the stocks. Watch him squirm as he struggles, to no avail, to take their big cocks!

Duration: 18:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14623kbps
Audio: 153kbps

Download Mistress Tess Domina Scarlet

Stella Likes Femdom Part 1

Cast: Stella
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

Let's start our acquaintance with an experienced Russian lady named Stella, who likes to dominate. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 32:53
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1489kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 371.6 MB

Download Stella Likes Femdom Part 1

Cheri deville And the gape gatsby

Cheri DeVille came over because she heard all the hype about The Gape Gatsby's bunghole. Watch her push it to its limits in this super hot scene

Duration: 24:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2706kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 545.4 MB

Download Cheri deville And the gape gatsby

Smother Box Fun

Cast: Princess Natalya, Jessica
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls, Tease & Denial, Face Sittin

Natalya explains some things about chastity to the new Princess, Rachel. Sometimes beta males get used to chastity and it makes it less effective. Every once in a while you need to let them out to edge themselves to keep them desperate. Otherwise, they can forget what they are missing and acclimate too well. Natalya demonstrates with a male that she has locked. The girls unlock and tease the horny male with their bodies. They make it stoke. The girls are so grossed out by beta males with their nasty goon faces and gross beta penises. The male is subhuman to them. They love making it stoke so that they can laugh at it. When the girls are finished being entertained, they make the male lock itself back into chastity so that it can take them shopping.

Duration: 18:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2816kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 398.5 MB

Download Smother Box Fun

Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel, Domina Dahlia - Strap-on Girl Gang

Cast: Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel, Domina Dahlia
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Play, Latex, Sissy, Chastity, Hooded, Butt Plug, Rubber

Mistress Carmen Rivera, Goddess Lexi Sindel and Rubber Dahlia team up to run a train on two anal hungry slaves. They whip out their massive monster strap-ons to put two slut boys to the ultimate anal test until they tap out from too much cock.

Duration: 32:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9189kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel, Domina Dahlia - Strap-on Girl Gang

Ashley Fires SciFi Dreamgirls - Toy Boy Lance Hart - Full HD 1080p

The perfect man. He is sweet, considerate, sensitive, selfless, useful, nonjudgmental, and a sexually appealing generous lover. Ha! Better off trying to find bigfoot. Unfortunately for me, I live in a world of facts and figures and reality. The reality is, there is no such thing as the perfect man! If somehow one were to exist, I am already married to my career anyhow. So I did what any scientist in advanced robotics would do, using myself as a variable to quench a hypothesis. I decided to make one.

Duration: 25:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9743kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Ashley Fires SciFi Dreamgirls - Toy Boy Lance Hart - Full HD 1080p

My Pleasure Is Squeeze Your Face With My Big Butt

Cast: Victoria, Jenifer, Sophia Faber (aka Babi Ventura), Unknown Girl, Laura, Isabella (aka Isa Blue), Saori (aka Saori Kido), Demi (aka Demmi), Lindsey
Genres: Lezdom, Lesbians, Pussy And Ass Worship, Facesitting, Anilingus, Lic

Sophia is at her house on a beautiful Sunday afternoon she is sitting on her personal slave face playing video game, she is nervous because she loses in the game while her slave escapes from her pussy while she is squeezed, she applies a great punishment the slave takes her to bed to practice a face cruel and very sensual, she strikes the face of his slave when she does not obey and squeezes without mercy with her big butt, she punishes Laura in every way possible with her huge and delicious brunette ass, she then decides to satisfy his desires and begins to use her face for masturbate rubbing their pussy and ass and at the same time and reaching pleasure and orgasms.

Duration: 29:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9111kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download My Pleasure Is Squeeze Your Face With My Big Butt

Lilit Sweet

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging

These men have their pants around their ankles so they can get Pegged By A Goddess and let us tell you, these bitches have no mercy!

Duration: 24:02
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2552kbps

File size: 471.9 MB

Download Lilit Sweet

At the Doctor's

Studio: Lava XXX

She is an old doctor but real bitch. If there is some younger patient she him to get naked. But that is not all, while he is naked she use all parts she needs. But her cock is her delicacy for sure. Old bitch!

Duration: 19:16
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3636kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 531.6 MB

Download At the Doctor's

Catherine

Cast: Catherine
Genres: All sex

Miss has a brand new pony for her stable that needs to be carefully broken off. He is under the impression that he will be a fashionable pony for the show, but she has other plans to turn him into a worker.

Duration: 20:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9783kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Catherine

Breaking Bradley, A Taboo Cuckold

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Ass Worship, Bi BlowJob, Crossdressing, Cuckolding, bi, Full Movies, All Sex

Story Princess Marina Angel is having fun in her room dressed in her school uniform with her personal purple dildo before she is leaving to hang out with some friends of hers. As she is leaving she sees her and cleaning the pool. Her is telling her she better go change, but she ignores him and walks off. When Princess Marina comes home she finds her and going through her room and smelling her dildo and red panties. "You two are so pathetic and now you're going to do everything I say or I'm telling mom". Princess Marina starts to play with her tight pink pussy with her dildo and making her and lick and suck it clean between her moans. After she makes them put on her school uniform and puts them in their personal collars, Princess Marina makes these snooping pathetic and get down 0n their knees and lick her asshole till their tongues are about to fall off. "Now I want you to show me your dick sucking skills on ". She her to suck his own 's cock, but sharing is caring and joi.

Duration: 28:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11714kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Breaking Bradley, A Taboo Cuckold

Wild play outdoors

Studio: Sweet Pictures

Spicy skinny blonde slut is having loads of fun with her girlfriend outdoors. At one moment, the move inside, on couch. There, brunette horny bitch moans while riding huge white strap on.

Duration: 24:56
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3680kbps

File size: 695.5 MB

Download Wild play outdoors

They milked me diligently

Cast: girl
Genres: female domination, jerking off, bind, milked, sperm

We will put a latex mask on his head so that no one will recognize him. But now the next thing we do is tie your hands so that you cannot disturb us. And now, my dear, we two dominant babes will masturbate and milk you.

Duration: 18:13
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7324kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download They milked me diligently

Veronica Moser

Veronica says: " According to my tattoo, I can be a bitch - especially when I have a submissive guy at my feet who loves to be mistreated as my personal shit slave and fuck stud. He did a great job licking my cunt and fucking my ass, so I rewarded him with an intimate dinner for two - I can be a nice bitch too !"

Format: avi
Duration: 29:45
Video: 800x450, DivX 5, 991kbps

File size: 246.0 MB

Download Veronica Moser

Elvira

Cast: Elvira

She is a vision in latex lingerie with her big boobs on display. This goddess makes you weak and constantly desires more. You like to know that you are locked up and alert at all times.

Duration: 19:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7834kbps
Audio: 238kbps

Download Elvira

Strapped On And Lethal

Studio: Acid Rain

He desperately wanted to feel how is being fucked. His girlfriend believed that was nasty so he found some nice bitch to help him a bit. He convinced her quickly, strapped on guy received new experience.

Duration: 31:00
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3680kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 879.2 MB

Download Strapped On And Lethal

Hazel Grace and Michael Vegas meet again

Genres: Femdom, Dildo, Fisting, Speculums, Object insertion, Gape, Double Fisting, 3some, Strapon, Pegging, Double Penetrations

Hazel Grace uses her bionic fisting glove to turn michael inside out. Hazel really loves making men reach their limit and she is not afraid to really take a guys hole to a new level.

Duration: 24:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2741kbps

File size: 547.3 MB

Download Hazel Grace and Michael Vegas meet again

HD Femdom Sex Videos Eva Andersen

Studio: Brutal-Facesitting
Genres: Face Fucking, Spitting, Ass Eating, Pussy Licking, Female Domination

Making her man submit to her dirtiest fantasies, is what makes this lovely blonde dominatrix so darn amazing! After some fun ass spanking, she ordered him to lay on the table, as she spread her legs wide open and rode his face. You can see his cock getting harder and harder by the minute, which just means that her pussy must be delicious

Duration: 20:22
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8320kbps
Audio: 190kbps

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Eva Andersen

Cucks Eat Cum - Alexis Grace

Amazing humilation sissy guy, mistress Alexis Grace, Cucks Eat Cum! Declaration as a challenge to break him.

Duration: 26:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9800kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Cucks Eat Cum - Alexis Grace

Eliza Ibarra

Cast: Eliza Ibarra

When she snaps her fingers, it means she wants more money. she snaps. You look at her incredible ass and you understand what it means that you have to send. You have to recognize her beauty.

Duration: 21:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9806kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Eliza Ibarra

Cynthia and Lady Victoria Valente

The Slave has to suck and kiss the green rubber boots of Lady Victoria very submissive and passionately. And then a surprise guest walks into the room. It is Mistress Cynthia, a new blonde german Femdom. Meanwhile I take a sit with my rubberass on the slaves face and Mistress cynthia treating the slaves cock.
The new blonde Mistress cynthia and myself like to fuck our slave. First I put him an electro-dildo into his ass and the slave has to suck the long black dick of Mistress cynthia. Now the slaves asshole is big enough and I start to fuck him hard and deep.

Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Cynthia and Lady Victoria Valente

Stella Daniels True Love

True Love has no bounds. Marcelo knows he can't please his wife with his small cock, so he invites a real man over to meet her needs.

Duration: 24:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5986kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Stella Daniels True Love

Natalia

Cast: Natalia

His holes will be used daily as a stable whore, but first she needs to relax them. She uses her fat straponed cock to gouge his tight ass until he is ready to handle the biggest cock ever.

Duration: 17:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5650kbps

File size: 761.5 MB

Download Natalia

Christian Shay Golden

I made a long trunk and, from the girls, watched the actions. Then she smiles, looking at us, then slowly shears off and passes through the tongue at all length of time, kicks him, as if it were, masters playing with him. A man has already gazed from pleasure!

Duration: 28:13
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 144kbps

File size: 434.3 MB

Download Christian Shay Golden

CumEatingCuckolds Kendra Cole

Release Year: 2014
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: Kendra Cole
Genres: Cuckold, Femdom, Interracial, Black, Natural tits

At least Kendra and her lover can use him to keep her pussy wet and he can suck that black cock from time to time. Who knows maybe he will eat a creampie from her freshly f"cked pussy.

Duration: 25:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7002kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download CumEatingCuckolds Kendra Cole

Sarah Diavola

Cast: Sarah Diavola

This prolonged sex continues as he moans and screams in pain that soon turns into pleasure. She makes him roll over on his back so they can fuck him while tugging at his poor little cock.

Duration: 17:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7821kbps
Audio: 217kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Sarah Diavola

Entertainment for Mistresses

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mistress Inka, Mistress Mera, Miss Flora
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Foot Worship

You're in for the ride of your life when you're woken up by three sexy European Mistresses! Mistress Inka, Miss Flora, and Mistress Mera are feeling playful and ready to entertain themselves with their slaves. The two slaves are awoken from where they sl**p in the slave stables by the three goddesses wearing strap-ons, and they're promptly fo**ed to perform dildo sucking on their Mistresses. The cock-hungry slaves are desperate for their Goddess' cocks, and the Mistresses are excited to fuck their slaves and start the fun! The three beautiful women giggle and verbally humiliate their slaves; spit roasting them while subjecting them to the verbal humiliation. The Mistresses laugh as they discuss what sort of farm an**als the slaves are most alike - as they're certainly not men! The scene quickly descends into a mess of writhing bodies, with the lucky slaves moaning as they're gratefully fucked doggystyle by their Mistresses. Mistress Inka and Mistress Mera fuck their slaves with their .

Duration: 28:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9815kbps

Download Entertainment for Mistresses

Stella Daniels

Genres: Cuckold, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

True Love has no bounds. Marcelo knows he can't please his wife with his small cock, so he invites a real man over to meet her needs.

Duration: 24:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5986kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Stella Daniels

Tristan Taormino's Expert Guide To Anal Pleasure For Men

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Vivid
Cast: Tristan Taormino Annie Cruz Jandi Lin Penny Flame
Genres: Instructional, Anal, Strapon, Femdom

Welcome to the world of anal pleasure for men! Anal sex expert Tristan Taormino busts myths and challenges stereotypes about male sexuality as she sheds light on one of the most important erogenous zones for men. Let her guide you step by step as she teaches an informative workshop packed with tips and techniques for safe and pleasurable anal sex.
Then watch as three sexy couples with great chemistry explore this intimate activity and experiment with different toys, and positions.

Duration: 30:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3966kbps

File size: 909.5 MB

Download Tristan Taormino's Expert Guide To Anal Pleasure For Men

Back