The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

Her Bottom Bitch

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Lenna Lux
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Stockings, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Body Bag, Chastity
Video language: English

No matter how big or tall a slave is he will always be nothing but a bottom bitch to Princess Lenna Lux. She finds great pleasure in making a strong man bend over and submit his ass willingly just to please her. The bigger the slut they are the more it turns Princess Lenna on as she fills his holes up with her big, strapon cock.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11302kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Her Bottom Bitch

Evil Bunny Colby Vs Superman

Release Year: 2018
Cast: BUNNY COLBY

Evil Bunny Colby has been using her magic swinging watch to seduce and have her way with all the powerful men of Metropolis. Superman finds her in her evil lair and starts to take her in when she pulls out the watch.

He laughs at first and tells her to do her worst, but is quickly taken under her power.

She tells him "When I snap my fingers, you will be powerless over my seduction, and you believe that you need me to kick you in the balls in order to take me down."
She snaps, and Superman gets uncontrollably horny. She lets him feel up her perfect body. Superman demands that she kicks him hard in the balls. The seductress giggles, then goes to town on his super balls. He gets harder the more she kicks.

Later on, Bunny Colby has the man of steel on his knees. He still thinks he's taking her down, but the power of her swinging watch has all the control.
She tells him, "When I snap my fingers, you will desperately want me to fuck you with this strap on. You'll believe that the.

Duration: 20:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7843kbps
Audio: 233kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Evil Bunny Colby Vs Superman

Janira Wolfe - Beautiful Butt Fucking

I absolutely love fucking men in the ass. Generally, it's purely for the power; to establish dominance over the inferior male. But that's because I'm not usually attracted to the man whose asshole I'm destroying. It's actually quite rare for Me to be attracted to any man, but when I am, the urge to fuck him becomes even stronger... as I learned when I first laid eyes on the beautiful Alrik Angel. From the moment I saw him, I wanted nothing more than to sink My big black dick deep into his slutty man pussy...not just for the power, but also for the pleasure. I began fantasizing about touching his rock hard body and looking into his pretty eyes while thrusting in and out of his perfect little ass months ago, and, as I always get what I want, now the day has come for Me to realize this fantasy.

Before I finally saw the beautiful being in the flesh, I knew only that I wanted to fuck him...but as My hands explored his body and My dick explored his asshole, all sorts of urges came ov.

Duration: 14:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11597kbps
Audio: 123kbps

Download Janira Wolfe - Beautiful Butt Fucking

Thunder cock!

Cast: Ivy Lebelle
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal

Mistress Ivy is determined to stretch out her slave's asshole until this MONSTER! sized cock slides in and out with ease. There is nothing Miss Ivy cannot accomplish when she sets her mind to it...especially when its ramming gigantic objects deep in her slave's slut-hole. She fills and fucks him so deep with her extra thick cock that her slut surely won't be walking correctly for at least a week.

Duration: 18:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11297kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Thunder cock!

Strap-on Maids

Cast: Desire Moore, Kelly Wells, Gwen Diamond, Aiden Starr, Brooke Scott, Jason Brown, Brad Slater, Nick East, Adam Wood, Ekzavir Wray
Genres: Fetish, Femdom, Strapon, GangBang, Pantyhose/Stockings, Uniform, FaceSitting

These are no ordinary maids, these are Strap-On Maids, and they are here to clean more than your house! When they are done dusting the mantle, they are going to dust off your asshole with a massive strap-on dildo! Kelly Wells leads this fem-Dom cast in a full length feature of role reversing debauchery!

Duration: 20:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11229kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Strap-on Maids

Annie Aurora - Blown Out Nuts

Cast: Annie Aurora
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, CBT, Bondage

No reward is ever as pleasurable is it sounds when you are an owned slave to strict German Mistress Annie Aurora. Her slaves must earn the right to orgasm even after they have already been blessed with the promise of a reward. If Mistress Annie's slave really wants to bust a nut he has to prove how badly he wants it by taking blow after blow to his precious balls.

Duration: 14:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9813kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Annie Aurora - Blown Out Nuts

Whore Hole

Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Stockings, Flogging

Mistress Marley Brinx has a special love for big strong men who crave to be bent over and fucked like a sissy bitch. Showing no mercy she rams her thick strap-on cock deep inside his ass showing him what it truly means to be a fuck-hole.

Duration: 18:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11236kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Whore Hole

FemDom Theatre

Cast: Lorelei Lee
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, BDSM, Bondage

1. One-sided male nudity is considered a form of sexual objectification of men whereby the male assumes the subservient sex role.
Maitresse Madeline invites Mistress Lorelei Lee and DragonLily to her theater for a little entertainment Divine Bitches Style! Barney is a Californian surfer boy who has dreamed of being dominated by three gorgeous women and now he gets his chance! This whole shoot is centered around CFNM; clothed female naked male. The objective is that Barney is denied the sexual pleasure of seeing the women in the same state of undress bringing him further into helpless submissiveness. He's cock and balls are put in the cock stock and he's whipped while the women cheer from the crowd. Madeline uses her teasing skills to get his cock dripping with excitement only to deny him by request from the rowdy audience. The women strap-on ass fuck Barney and spank his little ass. Then all three dominatrices join in teasing his dick and milking his prostate while he is made to lick.

Duration: 20:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11229kbps

Download FemDom Theatre

Bunny Colby Chastity Trainer

Mistress Bunny Colby's slave has been slacking off at work having a hard time paying attention. She hates knowing her slaves are distracted as Mistress Bunny only wants boys who pay attention and do the tasks they are told. Due to his focusing failures, she needs to train him to be a proper bitch and chastity is the perfect tool to help steer him in the right direction. If he doesn't focus while his cock is teased in chastity he will know nothing but pain as it gets crushed behind steel bars. Mistress Bunny pulls out all the right toys to make it as impossible as she can for her slave to keep his caged dick soft. By the end of his training, he will be a perfect employee who knows how to properly focus and make his Mistress proud.

Duration: 14:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps

Download Bunny Colby Chastity Trainer

AJ Applegate - Girls Fuck Better

Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Bondage, CBT, Vibrator, Masturbation, Ball Gag

Goddess AJ proves to her lowly slave that she can fuck better than any real man. She lubes up her cock, slides it inside, and begins to mercilessly ram it deep down his fuck-hole. He has no choice but to submit to the will of her dick and learn his place as nothing but the house slut.

Duration: 17:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11321kbps

Download AJ Applegate - Girls Fuck Better

Violent Whips Extreme Pain

Studio: Cruelbabez

Here we go again, with another clip of Miss Lana together with Lady Pam. These two Domz are so shocking cruel and mercyless. Nearly 20 minutes of violent action from beginning to the end. They both whip the slave and deliver extreme pain and dont care about the agonies which the slave has not even for one second. At the end the slave has his complete backside full with wounds and marks from the whipping he get. Damn that must have been very painfull. Eveyone who ever had a real experience whith whipping will know that this guy suffered extreme and real pain!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 763.2 MB

Download Violent Whips Extreme Pain

The Mercy Milking

Cast: Anastasia Knight

Mistress Anastasia is a young Humiliatrix in every way who loves a slave that will constantly make her laugh at his pathetic state of mind. She may be extremely young but she certainly knows how to control a boy's cock. Her slave is trapped in a body bag unable to move a muscle while she is thoroughly entertained by the bitch. All he can do is get his cock milked while she laughs at his predicament knowing he is completely under her control.

Duration: 14:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9787kbps
Audio: 118kbps

Download The Mercy Milking

Strap-on MILF Love

Cast: Brandi Love
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Stockings, Bondage

Goddess Brandi makes her boy-toy show complete and total admiration for her thick, strapon cock. Any man would love to be in her slave's place so he better prove how thankful he is for getting fucked by her big, lovely dick.

Duration: 17:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11306kbps

Download Strap-on MILF Love

FemdomE - Adria Rae - Fucked by Me

Studio: FemdomEmpire

I know I am completely out of his league, but he didn't have a clue. He kept hitting on on me, trying to break me down to go on a date with him.

Duration: 20:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11260kbps
Audio: 302kbps

Download FemdomE - Adria Rae - Fucked by Me

Enslaved by Young Pussy

Cast: Mackenzie Moss

Boys are meant to be kept on all fours like the d0gs they are. Mistress Mackenzie has her pet locked in chains so he can never be allowed to walk on 2 feet again. Being made to stay on all fours keeps her pet boy at the perfect height to lick her young, tight holes at any split second. Miss Mackenzie is very greedy when it comes to her orgasms and loves using his mouth for her pleasure only. Her helpless pet understands his role as just a sex toy and sticks out his tongue to worship her young pussy and ass just how she desires.

Duration: 16:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9330kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Enslaved by Young Pussy

Thunder cock!

Cast: Ivy Lebelle
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal

Mistress Ivy is determined to stretch out her slave's asshole until this MONSTER! sized cock slides in and out with ease. There is nothing Miss Ivy cannot accomplish when she sets her mind to it...especially when its ramming gigantic objects deep in her slave's slut-hole. She fills and fucks him so deep with her extra thick cock that her slut surely won't be walking correctly for at least a week.

Download Thunder cock!

New Year's Spit Roast!

Cast: Lexi Sindel, Yasmin Scott
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Blonde, Humiliation, Squirting, Strap-on

It is the countdown to the New Year and the women are pissed! They are dedicating the new year to abusing and enslaving all men! They start by strapping down this hoe to to the saw and giving him a fierce spit roasting with huge strap-on's. New Years wouldn't be complete with out a toast!. The bitch boy uses the face gag dildo to please Ms Yasmin, She drenches him with her squirt! The ladies have a sparkling toast then the make the slave from his asshole. They shove the bottle straight up his ass!

Duration: 20:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11315kbps

Download New Year's Spit Roast!

German Cock Tease

Genres: Femdom, Hardcore

German Mistress Annie is bratty socialite who brings an unsuspecting man back to her home and tricks him into thinking he will be having sex. Instead, she ties him down, locks his cock into chastity and turns him into a helpless play-toy to tease and torment for her own selfish entertainment.

Duration: 15:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11293kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download German Cock Tease

Her Bottom Bitch

Cast: Lenna Lux
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Play, Anal Hook, Chastity

No matter how big or tall a slave is he will always be nothing but a bottom bitch to Princess Lenna Lux. She finds great pleasure in making a strong man bend over and submit his ass willingly just to please her. The bigger the slut they are the more it turns Princess Lenna on as she fills his holes up with her big, strapon cock.

Duration: 17:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11302kbps

Download Her Bottom Bitch

Magretta Dering aka Real Angel

Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging

Magretta has a guy in position on the bed. She's wearing lingerie, scarves and a cowboy hat while the guy is wearing a face mask and just socks. She goes over to him and sensually teases her asshole and his cock. She strokes his dick and plays with his ass for a bit and then lubes up her fingers and finger fucks him as she goes back to stroking his limp dick. Then she lubes up her own strapon and slowly enters his ass. There's some slow sensual pegging at first as she mounts him but then they adjust themselves and continue to fuck in . As the fucking continues Margetta becomes more rough with the guy and gives him a nice hard and rough pounding which he takes like a champ. In the end hes standing near the window as she shows off his anal gape. Enjoy!

Duration: 14:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7255kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 806.5 MB

Download Magretta Dering aka Real Angel

FEmpire - Adria Rae - Fucked by Me

Studio: FemdomEmpire

I know I am completely out of his league, but he didn't have a clue. He kept hitting on on me, trying to break me down to go on a date with him.

Duration: 20:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11260kbps

Download FEmpire - Adria Rae - Fucked by Me

Dominatrix Annabelle Part 9

Slave has provided your ass insatiable mistress, Madame seriously began to torture anal openings there are huge slave inserting devices and even your hand.

Duration: 17:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5370kbps

File size: 739.9 MB

Download Dominatrix Annabelle Part 9

Bunny Colby - Chastity Trainer

Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Stockings, Bondage, CBT, Orgasm Denial, Tease and Denial, Vibrator

Mistress Bunny Colby's slave has been slacking off at work having a hard time paying attention. She hates knowing her slaves are distracted as Mistress Bunny only wants boys who pay attention and do the tasks they are told. Due to his focusing failures, she needs to train him to be a proper bitch and chastity is the perfect tool to help steer him in the right direction. If he doesn't focus while his cock is teased in chastity he will know nothing but pain as it gets crushed behind steel bars. Mistress Bunny pulls out all the right toys to make it as impossible as she can for her slave to keep his caged dick soft. By the end of his training, he will be a perfect employee who knows how to properly focus and make his Mistress proud. Of course his chastity will never be coming off so learning to focus isn't an option....its a requirement.

Download Bunny Colby - Chastity Trainer

Evelina Darling

Cast: Evelina Darling
Genres: FemDom, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Puffy Nipples, Russian Federation

Well, they are surely not going to content themselves with trampling the cause their little pussies need being licked clean. Watch them push his twitching face into each other's sweet slits...

Duration: 21:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3423kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 558.2 MB

Download Evelina Darling

Girls Fuck Better

Genres: Femdom, Humilation

Goddess Aj proves to her lowly slave that she can fuck better than any real man. She lubes up her cock, slides it inside, and begins to mercilessly ram it deep down his fuck-hole. He has no choice but to submit to the will of her dick and learn his place as nothing but the house slut.

Download Girls Fuck Better

Chastity Trainer

Cast: Bunny Colby
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Chastity, Stockings, Bondage, CBT, Orgasm Denial, Tease and Denial, Vibrator

Mistress Bunny Colby's slave has been slacking off at work having a hard time paying attention. She hates knowing her slaves are distracted as Mistress Bunny only wants boys who pay attention and do the tasks they are told. Due to his focusing failures, she needs to train him to be a proper bitch and chastity is the perfect tool to help steer him in the right direction. If he doesn't focus while his cock is teased in chastity he will know nothing but pain as it gets crushed behind steel bars. Mistress Bunny pulls out all the right toys to make it as impossible as she can for her slave to keep his caged dick soft. By the end of his training, he will be a perfect employee who knows how to properly focus and make his Mistress proud. Of course his chastity will never be coming off so learning to focus isn't an option....its a requirement.

Download Chastity Trainer

Married A Bitch

Release Year: 2014
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: Dakota James
Genres: Cuckold

Dakota is finding out she married a little bitch. On their wedding night he couldn't even get his sad little cock hard. So when her old friend comes over to help them pack, she decides to show Marcelo how a real man sex her.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 11718kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Married A Bitch

Tiffany Tyler - Tiffany's Fuck Puppet

Cast: Tiffany Tyler
Genres: Femdom, Handjobs, Pussy Worship, Femdom Sex

Mistress Tiffany uses her slaves as nothing more then fuck puppets to pleasure herself with. Her slave is tied down and teased until his cock is rock hard and ready to be objectified.

Duration: 17:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 691.9 MB

Download Tiffany Tyler - Tiffany's Fuck Puppet

Evelina Darling

Evelina Darling is on the bed with her bed slave. She tightly holds his head by the hair and directs his tongue in the right directions. It is the only way to teach the slave to do whatever his Mistress likes. She also does not forget about her ass hole and the slave works it out there also!

Download Evelina Darling

Cock Cum Guzzler

Genres: Femdom, Tease and Denial, Chastity, Face Sitting, Bondage, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Flogging, Spitting, Ebony, Straitjacket

Good boys swallow and Mistress Angela White loves to make sure her slave boy is always reminded of that. She uses her big strap-on cock to tease and humiliate her restrained bitch while stroking his lubed up cock. Mistress Angela milks the cum out from his balls right onto her dick and immediately shoves it down his throat making him gag and choke on his own semen.

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11265kbps

Download Cock Cum Guzzler

Big Dick Slut

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Hardcore

Mistress Mazzy has the biggest cock on the block that makes all the boy's panties wet. She can't get enough of sticking her BBC in a boy's hole and watching it slide in and out. Her last slave couldn't handle the size of her giant dicks and was replaced with a bigger whore who can handle every inch thrown inside him. To show what a massive cock slut her new slave is he begs to take the biggest strap-on she owns. By the time Mistress Mazzy is done stretching out her slut's ass she will need to go buy a much larger cock to keep upgrading his whore-hole.

Duration: 18:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9819kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Big Dick Slut

Evelina Darling

Evelina Darling is on the bed with her bed slave. She tightly holds his head by the hair and directs his tongue in the right directions. It is the only way to teach the slave to do whatever his Mistress likes. She also does not forget about her ass hole and the slave works it out there also!

Download Evelina Darling

Experimental Edging Party

Genres: Femdom, Tease and Denial, Chastity, Face Sitting, Bondage, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Flogging, Spitting, Ebony, Straitjacket

Miss Riley and Chloe take their science experiment to the next level seeing exactly what it is that makes the male sex organ tick. They take turns sliding over his cock watching him squirm and beg to be fucked but never actually allowing him inside their holes. They would much rather watch him suffer from complete and total frustration as they take him to new heights of edging that he didn't know was possible. Before they finally give him a release and milk out every last drop of cum Riley makes sure to give him a large dose of her precious squirt.

Duration: 14:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11241kbps

Download Experimental Edging Party

Abused by Dick

Goddess Gianna loves a man that is willing to let her do anything and everything to please her. Especially when it's ramming a big, huge dick deep down his ass.

Duration: 17:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11257kbps
Audio: 305kbps

Download Abused by Dick

Spit Roast!

Cast: Lexi Sindel, Yasmin Scott
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, High Heels, Blonde, Humiliation, Squirting, Strap-on

It is the countdown to the New Year and the women are pissed! They are dedicating the new year to abusing and enslaving all men! They start by strapping down this hoe to to the saw and giving him a fierce spit roasting with huge strap-on's. New Years wouldn't be complete with out a toast!. The bitch boy uses the face gag dildo to please Ms Yasmin, She drenches him with her squirt! The ladies have a sparkling toast then the make the slave from his asshole. They shove the bottle straight up his ass!

Duration: 20:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11315kbps

Download Spit Roast!

Magretta Dering Cowgirl Domina Anal Fucks Hot Male Slut

Magretta has a guy in position on the bed. She's wearing lingerie, scarves and a cowboy hat while the guy is wearing a face mask and just socks. She goes over to him and sensually teases her asshole and his cock. She strokes his dick and plays with his ass for a bit and then lubes up her fingers and finger fucks him as she goes back to stroking his limp dick. Then she lubes up her own strapon and slowly enters his ass. There's some slow sensual pegging at first as she mounts him but then they adjust themselves and continue to fuck in . As the fucking continues Margetta becomes more rough with the guy and gives him a nice hard and rough pounding which he takes like a champ. In the end hes standing near the window as she shows off his anal gape. Enjoy!

Duration: 14:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7255kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 806.5 MB

Download Magretta Dering Cowgirl Domina Anal Fucks Hot Male Slut

Girls Fuck Better

Goddess AJ proves to her lowly slave that she can fuck better than any real man. She lubes up her cock, slides it inside, and begins to mercilessly ram it deep down his fuck-hole. He has no choice but to submit to the will of her dick and learn his place as nothing but the house slut.

Download Girls Fuck Better

Who's My Anal Whore

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Chloe Amour
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on

Mistress Chloe loves pounding male pussies with her strap-on cock and turning them into complete anal whores, unable to ever have regular sex again and only able to cum with a girl cock in their ass. Chloe has been training this whore for a while, locking his cock in chastity and constantly filling his ass with her cock. The slave thinks he is incredibly lucky to have such a sexy latex clad Mistress fucking him constantly, but Chloe knows the sadistic truth - she just enjoys ruining slaves for regular sex forever and making them into obedient and begging anal whores with totally impotent cocks! As Chloe fucks him in position after position, ramming her strap-on deeper and deeper into his ass, she constantly makes her slave beg for her cock. She takes it out periodically just to test him, making sure that he will pitifully beg her to put it back in. Soon he will be so broken that he will need her cock in his ass at all times. Chloe just smiles as she leaves him on her table, still begg.

Duration: 20:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8173kbps

Download Who's My Anal Whore

Enslaved by Young Pussy

Cast: Mackenzie Moss
Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Chastity, Ass Licking, Rimming

Boys are meant to be kept on all fours like the d0gs they are. Mistress Mackenzie has her pet locked in chains so he can never be allowed to walk on 2 feet again. Being made to stay on all fours keeps her pet boy at the perfect height to lick her young, tight holes at any split second. Miss Mackenzie is very greedy when it comes to her orgasms and loves using his mouth for her pleasure only. Her helpless pet understands his role as just a sex toy and sticks out his tongue to worship her young pussy and ass just how she desires.

Duration: 16:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9330kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Enslaved by Young Pussy

Ivy Lebelle - Thunder

Mistress Ivy is determined to stretch out her slave's asshole until this monster! sized cock slides in and out with ease. There is nothing Miss Ivy cannot accomplish when she sets her mind to it...especially when its ramming gigantic objects deep in her slave's slut-hole. She fills and fucks him so deep with her extra thick cock that her slut surely won't be walking correctly for at least a week.

Download Ivy Lebelle - Thunder

Back