The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

New Year's Spit Roast!

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Lexi Sindel, Yasmin Scott
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Blonde, Humiliation, Squirting, Strap-on

It is the countdown to the New Year and the women are pissed! They are dedicating the new year to abusing and enslaving all men! They start by strapping down this hoe to to the saw nag and giving him a fierce spit roasting with huge strap-on's. New Years wouldn't be complete with out a toast!. The bitch boy uses the face gag dildo to please Ms Yasmin, She drenches him with her squirt! The ladies have a sparkling toast then the make the slave juice from his asshole. They shove the bottle straight up his ass!

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11315kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download New Year's Spit Roast!

Registered Strapon Offender Bunny (Bunny Colby, Lance Hart) - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Bunny Colby, Lance Hart
Genres: Big Tits, Fitness Chicks, Strap On, Leggings, Pegging
Video language: English

Bunny Colby is a registered sex offender and has to knock on her neighbors's doors to tell them that she lives in their neighborhood. She held a dude down and had her way with him with her strap-on. On four separate occasions.

Lance Hart invites her in, and she quickly has her way with him.

Duration: 14:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 232kbps

File size: 825.4 MB

Download Registered Strapon Offender Bunny (Bunny Colby, Lance Hart) - FullHD 1080p

Gaping Ass Fuck Doll

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal

Mistress Tina Kay is training her slave with one goal in mind - to make him an ass gaping fuck doll capable of taking any strap-on she wants to use on him balls deep! Tina plunges her huge purple cock into his ass again and again, training his ass from many different positions to make sure every part of it is stretched to the maximum. Whenever she moves her slave Tina makes sure that he has to clean his ass juices off her cock with his mouth!

Duration: 21:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8330kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Gaping Ass Fuck Doll

Making of a Footboy

Cast: Eliza Ibarra
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Feet, Foot Licking, Boot Licking, Stockings

Goddess Eliza walks in on her lazy pet sleeping the day away in his cage instead of thinking about how he could better service his Owner. Luckily she already has the next step in his training planned and gives him the opportunity of a lifetime to become her personal doormat. Goddess Eliza puts her pet thru the paces giving him the full foot worshipping experience to see if he has what it takes to please her beautiful feet.

Duration: 17:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9783kbps

Download Making of a Footboy

Manhood Punisher

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Hardcore

Nothing quite entertains Mistress Kendra more than punishing a man's set of poor helpless balls. She has them flattened extra tight in a special vice made just for punishing testicles. Mistress Kendra isn't all mean though as the more she makes him suffer the more she rewards him with a big, beautiful ass taking his breath away.

Duration: 14:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11307kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Manhood Punisher

Who's My Anal Whore?

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal

Mistress Chloe loves pounding male pussies with her strap-on cock and turning them into complete anal whores, unable to ever have regular sex again and only able to cum with a girl cock in their ass. Chloe has been training this whore for a while, locking his cock in chastity and constantly filling his ass with her cock. The slave thinks he is incredibly lucky to have such a sexy latex clad Mistress fucking him constantly, but Chloe knows the sadistic truth - she just enjoys ruining slaves for regular sex forever and making them into obedient and begging anal whores with totally impotent cocks! As Chloe fucks him in position after position, ramming her strap-on deeper and deeper into his ass, she constantly makes her slave beg for her cock. She takes it out periodically just to test him, making sure that he will pitifully beg her to put it back in. Soon he will be so broken that he will need her cock in his ass at all times.

Duration: 20:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8173kbps
Audio: 302kbps

Download Who's My Anal Whore?

Ariana Marie, Alina Lopez - Double Our Pleasure

Cast: Ariana Marie, Alina Lopez
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Worship, Ass Worship, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Ass Licking

If you think it's tough trying to please one Mistress then try pleasing two demanding Women who always get what they want in and out of bed. Mistress Ariana Marie and Alina Lopez use and abuse their sex slave riding and fucking his face getting as many orgasms as they desire. When they have used him up for their own pleasure they throw him back into his cage where he spends every minute of every day.

Duration: 15:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11246kbps
Audio: 308kbps

Download Ariana Marie, Alina Lopez - Double Our Pleasure

Chloe Amour - Who's My Anal Whore?

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on

Mistress Chloe loves pounding male pussies with her strap-on cock and turning them into complete anal whores, unable to ever have regular sex again and only able to cum with a girl cock in their ass. Chloe has been training this whore for a while, locking his cock in chastity and constantly filling his ass with her cock. The slave thinks he is incredibly lucky to have such a sexy latex clad Mistress fucking him constantly, but Chloe knows the sadistic truth - she just enjoys ruining slaves for regular sex forever and making them into obedient and begging anal whores with totally impotent cocks! As Chloe fucks him in position after position, ramming her strap-on deeper and deeper into his ass, she constantly makes her slave beg for her cock. She takes it out periodically just to test him, making sure that he will pitifully beg her to put it back in. Soon he will be so broken that he will need her cock in his ass at all times. Chloe just smiles as she leaves him on her table, still begg.

Duration: 20:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8173kbps
Audio: 302kbps

Download Chloe Amour - Who's My Anal Whore?

Making of a Footboy

Goddess Eliza walks in on her lazy pet sleeping the day away in his cage instead of thinking about how he could better service his Owner. Luckily she already has the next step in his training planned and gives him the opportunity of a lifetime to become her personal doormat. Goddess Eliza puts her pet thru the paces giving him the full foot worshipping experience to see if he has what it takes to please her beautiful feet.

Manhood Punisher (Kendra Spade) - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Kendra Spade
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, CBT, Bondage

Nothing quite entertains Mistress Kendra more than punishing a man's set of poor helpless balls. She has them flattened extra tight in a special vice made just for punishing testicles. Mistress Kendra isn't all mean though as the more she makes him suffer the more she rewards him with a big, beautiful ass taking his breath away.

Download Manhood Punisher (Kendra Spade) - FullHD 1080p

SubmissiveCuckolds - Hazel Dew

Release Year: 2017
Studio: SubmissiveCuckolds
Cast: Hazel Dew

Hazel Dew is sitting on couch. Her husband is kissing her feet and begging her to not gout overnight. But the wife is not diligent she makes him to help her dressing up. He personally dresses on her nylon stockings and dress, knowing that now she will go to a nightclub and will come back home not alone. He realizes that later she will have sex in their bed. But there's nothing he can do with it, because his feelings to her are too strong. And he can't even imagine his life without her.

Duration: 21:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3801kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 638.3 MB

Download SubmissiveCuckolds - Hazel Dew

Hole Wrecker

Cast: Emily Willis
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Spitting

Mistress Emily Willis doesn't need a reason to bend her bitch boy over and hollow out his fuck-hole. She just loves sex in every way and can't get enough of using her big, strap-on cock on a daily basis. The last thing you want to do is say no to a young and vicious Mistress like Emily when she has you locked in a cage. Her slave has learned that lesson quite well to just accept her dick at any time she demands.

Duration: 18:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9815kbps
Audio: 116kbps

Download Hole Wrecker

Jill Kassidy - No Choice Orgasm

Cast: Jill Kassidy
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Milking Machine, Facesitting, Stockings, Bondage, Masturbation

When Princess Jill Kassidy demands an orgasm from her slave she makes sure she always gets one. No man can resist cumming when there is a high-tech machine milking their cock.

Duration: 15:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11217kbps

Download Jill Kassidy - No Choice Orgasm

CumEatingCuckolds Nicole Ferrera Famous Chef

Release Year: 2014
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: Nicole Ferrera
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Bareback, Threesome, Humiliating, Hardcore

Nicole Ferrera Nicole has her twit of a men to take her to Chef Wolf Ramzher's new in Las Vegas. When the famous chef stops at there table he can see who wears the pants in this family and wants to get in them!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:08
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download CumEatingCuckolds Nicole Ferrera Famous Chef

Filthy Cock Slut Marley Brinx

Cast: Filthy Cock Slut
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Latex, Chastity, Stockings, Bondage, Ball Gag, Anal Fingering

Mistress Marley doesn't want a slave who is afraid of dick but instead wants one who embraces the cock. She thinks she may have just found the perfect slut-hole and gives his ass a wild test ride. If he can handle being drilled hard and fast by her big, red monster cock then he may just have a place in her stable. The slave opens his ass up like a good bottom bitch as his hole gets stretched to a place it will never recover from.

Duration: 17:33

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Filthy Cock Slut Marley Brinx

Mistress Gaia Raw Ass Fuck Raw Ass Fuck

Please mistress can you wear sexy lingerie, like in the video "fuck my personal bitch" or similar underwear in order to enhance your beautiful ass. Apart from a collar, your slave will be completely naked. The video starts with you wearing the strapon, and approaching your slave already on her knees, and bound with a collar and chain. You remove the collar, and throw your slave on the bed. You tell tell her she is now your strapon slut, and you are going to make her suffer. To begin with you break her in gently, then getting more severe.

Duration: 14:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7069kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 766.7 MB

Download Mistress Gaia Raw Ass Fuck Raw Ass Fuck

Bunny Evil Bunny Colby Vs Superman

Cast: girl
Genres: Big Tits, Pantyhose, Strap On, Cosplay, Cumshot, Fetish, Dildo, Femdom

Evil Bunny Colby has been using her magic swinging watch to seduce and have her way with all the powerful men of Metropolis. Superman finds her in her evil lair and starts to take her in when she pulls out the watch.

He laughs at first and tells her to do her worst, but is quickly taken under her power.

She tells him "When I snap my fingers, you will be powerless over my seduction, and you believe that you need me to kick you in the balls in order to take me down."
She snaps, and Superman gets uncontrollably horny. She lets him feel up her perfect body. Superman demands that she kicks him hard in the balls. The seductress giggles, then goes to town on his super balls. He gets harder the more she kicks.

Later on, Bunny Colby has the man of steel on his knees. He still thinks he's taking her down, but the power of her swinging watch has all the control.
She tells him, "When I snap my fingers, you will desperately want me to fuck you with this strap on. You'll believe that th.

Duration: 20:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7843kbps
Audio: 233kbps

Download Bunny Evil Bunny Colby Vs Superman

Marley Brinx - Filthy Cock Slut

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Latex, Chastity, Stockings, Bondage, Ball Gag, Anal Fingering

Mistress Marley doesn't want a slave who is afraid of dick but instead wants one who embraces the cock. She thinks she may have just found the perfect slut-hole and gives his ass a wild test ride. If he can handle being drilled hard and fast by her big, red monster cock then he may just have a place in her stable. The slave opens his ass up like a good bottom bitch as his hole gets stretched to a place it will never recover from.

Download Marley Brinx - Filthy Cock Slut

Cowgirl Domina Anal Fucks Hot Male Slut

Cast: Magretta Dering aka Real Angel
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging

Magretta has a guy in position on the bed. She's wearing lingerie, scarves and a cowboy hat while the guy is wearing a face mask and just socks. She goes over to him and sensually teases her asshole and his cock. She strokes his dick and plays with his ass for a bit and then lubes up her fingers and finger fucks him as she goes back to stroking his limp dick. Then she lubes up her own strapon and slowly enters his ass. There's some slow sensual pegging at first as she mounts him but then they adjust themselves and continue to fuck in . As the fucking continues Margetta becomes more rough with the guy and gives him a nice hard and rough pounding which he takes like a champ. In the end hes standing near the window as she shows off his anal gape. Enjoy!

Duration: 14:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7255kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 806.5 MB

Download Cowgirl Domina Anal Fucks Hot Male Slut

Bunny Evil Bunny Colby Vs Superman

Cast: Bunny Colby

Evil Bunny Colby has been using her magic swinging watch to seduce and have her way with all the powerful men of Metropolis. Superman finds her in her evil lair and starts to take her in when she pulls out the watch.

He laughs at first and tells her to do her worst, but is quickly taken under her power.

She tells him "When I snap my fingers, you will be powerless over my seduction, and you believe that you need me to kick you in the balls in order to take me down."
She snaps, and Superman gets uncontrollably horny. She lets him feel up her perfect body. Superman demands that she kicks him hard in the balls. The seductress giggles, then goes to town on his super balls. He gets harder the more she kicks.

Later on, Bunny Colby has the man of steel on his knees. He still thinks he's taking her down, but the power of her swinging watch has all the control.
She tells him, "When I snap my fingers, you will desperately want me to fuck you with this strap on. You'll believe that the.

Download Bunny Evil Bunny Colby Vs Superman

Filthy Cock Slut

Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Foot Worship, Feet, Foot Licking, Boot Licking, Stockings, Ebony

Download Filthy Cock Slut

Cowgirl Domina Anal Fucks Hot Male Slutt Male Slut

Cast: Magretta Dering aka Real Angel

Magretta has a guy in position on the bed. She's wearing lingerie, scarves and a cowboy hat while the guy is wearing a face mask and just socks. She goes over to him and sensually teases her asshole and his cock. She strokes his dick and plays with his ass for a bit and then lubes up her fingers and finger fucks him as she goes back to stroking his limp dick. Then she lubes up her own strapon and slowly enters his ass. There's some slow sensual pegging at first as she mounts him but then they adjust themselves and continue to fuck in . As the fucking continues Margetta becomes more rough with the guy and gives him a nice hard and rough pounding which he takes like a champ. In the end hes standing near the window as she shows off his anal gape. Enjoy!

Duration: 14:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7255kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 806.5 MB

Download Cowgirl Domina Anal Fucks Hot Male Slutt Male Slut

Evil Bunny Colby vs Superman

Cast: unny Colby

She tells him, "When I snap my fingers, you will desperately want me to fuck you with this strap on. You'll believe that the onl.

Download Evil Bunny Colby vs Superman

Big Dick Slut - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Mazzy Grace
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity

Mistress Mazzy has the biggest cock on the block that makes all the boy's panties wet. She can't get enough of sticking her BBC in a boy's hole and watching it slide in and out. Her last slave couldn't handle the size of her giant dicks and was replaced with a bigger whore who can handle every inch thrown inside him. To show what a massive cock slut her new slave is he begs to take the biggest strap-on she owns. By the time Mistress Mazzy is done stretching out her slut's ass she will need to go buy a much larger cock to keep upgrading his whore-hole.

Duration: 18:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9819kbps

Download Big Dick Slut - FullHD 1080p

Chastity Trainer

Mistress Bunny Colby's slave has been slacking off at work having a hard time paying attention. She hates knowing her slaves are distracted as Mistress Bunny only wants boys who pay attention and do the tasks they are told. Due to his focusing failures, she needs to train him to be a proper bitch and chastity is the perfect tool to help steer him in the right direction. If he doesn't focus while his cock is teased in chastity he will know nothing but pain as it gets crushed behind steel bars. Mistress Bunny pulls out all the right toys to make it as impossible as she can for her slave to keep his caged dick soft. By the end of his training, he will be a perfect employee who knows how to properly focus and make his Mistress proud. Of course his chastity will never be coming off so learning to focus isn't an option....its a requirement.

Duration: 14:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Chastity Trainer

Evil bunny colby vs superman

Cast: BUNNY COLBY

She tells him, "When I snap my fingers, you will desperately want me to fuck you with this strap on. You'll believe that the.

Download Evil bunny colby vs superman

Girls Fuck Better

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: AJ Applegate
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings

Goddess AJ proves to her lowly slave that she can fuck better than any real man. She lubes up her cock, slides it inside, and begins to mercilessly ram it deep down his fuck-hole. He has no choice but to submit to the will of her dick and learn his place as nothing but the house slut.

Duration: 17:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11321kbps

Download Girls Fuck Better

Cock Handler

When Mistress Annie demands a cum tribute she makes sure she always gets one. Her new vibrating silicone sleeve fits perfectly around her slave's cock to milk out every drop whether he is ready to cum or not. The bound and helpless bitch boy can only submit to the will of his German Goddess as he lays there and gives exactly she wants. A big, messy load all of himself to only just be shoved right into his mouth where cum belongs.

Duration: 15:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11277kbps

Download Cock Handler

Bunny Colby

Studio: SweetFemdom

Download Bunny Colby

Making of a Footboy

Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Foot Worship, Feet, Foot Licking, Boot Licking, Stockings

Manhood Punisher

Genres: Femdom, Humilation

Evil Bunny Colby Vs Superman

Cast: BUNNY COLBY

Download Evil Bunny Colby Vs Superman

Eliza Ibarra Making of a Footboy

Download Eliza Ibarra Making of a Footboy

Manhood Punisher

Evil Bunny Colby Vs Superman (2018)

Download Evil Bunny Colby Vs Superman (2018)

Eliza Ibarra - Making of a Footboy

Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Bondage, CBT, Vibrator, Masturbation, Ball Gag

Download Eliza Ibarra - Making of a Footboy

Evil Bunny Colby Vs Superman

She tells him, "When I snap my fingers, you will desperately want me to fuck you with this strap on. You'll believe that the only .

Download Evil Bunny Colby Vs Superman

Bunny Colby - Chastity Trainer

Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Stockings, Bondage, CBT, Orgasm Denial, Tease and Denial, Vibrator

Mistress Bunny Colby's slave has been slacking off at work having a hard time paying attention. She hates knowing her slaves are distracted as Mistress Bunny only wants boys who pay attention and do the tasks they are told. Due to his focusing failures, she needs to train him to be a proper bitch and chastity is the perfect tool to help steer him in the right direction. If he doesn't focus while his cock is teased in chastity he will know nothing but pain as it gets crushed behind steel bars. Mistress Bunny pulls out all the right toys to make it as impossible as she can for her slave to keep his caged dick soft. By the end of his training, he will be a perfect employee who knows how to properly focus and make his Mistress proud. Of course his chastity will never be coming off so learning to focus isn't an option....its a requirement.

Duration: 14:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Bunny Colby - Chastity Trainer

Back