The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

Kiara Cole - Recycled Cum Treat

Cast: Kiara Cole
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, StraightJacket, Stockings, Cum Eating, Mask

Mistress Kiara Cole lives a green life who believes everything needs to be recycled to save our planet. Her obsession with recycling doesn't just stop with glass and plastic goods though. She makes sure every last drop of her helpless gimp's cum is completely recycled back into his body. Mistress Kiara strokes her bondage gimp's hard cock until he shoots a big load all over her boots and makes him lick it all back up.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Kiara Cole - Recycled Cum Treat

Hotwomen Paula Brown

Genres: Female Domination, Cuckold

She turned him into an errand boy in one year of living together. And now men is doing his best on satisfying any of her desire. Because he loves her too much. But recently, her desires began to be pretty strange. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 21:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3893kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 652.2 MB

Download Hotwomen Paula Brown

Brandi Love - Strap-on

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal
Video language: English

Goddess Brandi makes her boy-toy show complete and total admiration for her thick, strapon cock. Any man would love to be in her slave's place so he better prove how thankful he is for getting fucked by her big, lovely dick.

Duration: 17:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11306kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Brandi Love - Strap-on

Muscle Man Fucked By Mistress Ivy Lebelle

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Ivy Lebelle
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Bondage

Before Mistress Ivy can whore out her slave she has to make sure his ass is completely stretched and loosened up for whatever big cocks she shoves in there. Ivy has the perfect strap-on built for stretching out a slave's fuck-hole and pounds his ass turning him into nothing but a filthy cock slut.

Duration: 15:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11285kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Muscle Man Fucked By Mistress Ivy Lebelle

Hotwife Paula Brown

Cast: Hotwife Paula Brown
Genres: Russian Mistress, Female Domination, Cuckold

Is domination something I do for the money only ? Definitely not ! It's a mystical spiritual journey , in the darkest depths of my soul ! My way to express my own nature ! It's my destiny to be served ,and worshipped, as the supreme female goddess that I am !

Duration: 21:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3893kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 652.2 MB

Download Hotwife Paula Brown

Hole Wrecker (Emily Willis)- FullHD 1080p

Cast: Emily Willis
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Spitting

Mistress Emily Willis doesn't need a reason to bend her bitch boy over and hollow out his fuck-hole. She just loves sex in every way and can't get enough of using her big, strap-on cock on a daily basis. The last thing you want to do is say no to a young and vicious Mistress like Emily when she has you locked in a cage. Her slave has learned that lesson quite well to just accept her dick at any time she demands.

Duration: 18:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9815kbps
Audio: 116kbps

Download Hole Wrecker (Emily Willis)- FullHD 1080p

Pretty Alina Lopez Destroys His Hole

Cast: Alina Lopez
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings, Bondage

Holes are meant to be stretched, fucked and destroyed and Mistress Alina Lopez has the perfect cock just for that. Her slave knows better by now that Mistress Alina is the only one who does the fucking especially with his cock never released from chastity. Every time he gets his hole fucked it only reminds him that much more of his slave status. He is no longer a man but just a fuck-hole for his Mistress and all of her big, fat cocks to destroy for their own entertainment.

Duration: 15:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11268kbps

Download Pretty Alina Lopez Destroys His Hole

Evil bunny colby vs superman

Cast: BUNNY COLBY
Genres: Big Tits, Pantyhose, Strap On, Cosplay, Cumshot, Fetish, Dildo, Femdom

Evil Bunny Colby has been using her magic swinging watch to seduce and have her way with all the powerful men of Metropolis. Superman finds her in her evil lair and starts to take her in when she pulls out the watch.

He laughs at first and tells her to do her worst, but is quickly taken under her power.

She tells him "When I snap my fingers, you will be powerless over my seduction, and you believe that you need me to kick you in the balls in order to take me down."
She snaps, and Superman gets uncontrollably horny. She lets him feel up her perfect body. Superman demands that she kicks him hard in the balls. The seductress giggles, then goes to town on his super balls. He gets harder the more she kicks.

Later on, Bunny Colby has the man of steel on his knees. He still thinks he's taking her down, but the power of her swinging watch has all the control.
She tells him, "When I snap my fingers, you will desperately want me to fuck you with this strap on. You'll believe that the.

Duration: 20:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7843kbps
Audio: 233kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Evil bunny colby vs superman

Filthy Cock Slut (Marley Brinx)- FullHD 1080p

Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Latex, Chastity, Stockings, Bondage, Ball Gag, Anal Fingering

Mistress Marley doesn't want a slave who is afraid of dick but instead wants one who embraces the cock. She thinks she may have just found the perfect slut-hole and gives his ass a wild test ride. If he can handle being drilled hard and fast by her big, red monster cock then he may just have a place in her stable. The slave opens his ass up like a good bottom bitch as his hole gets stretched to a place it will never recover from.

Duration: 17:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11307kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Filthy Cock Slut (Marley Brinx)- FullHD 1080p

Ruined Gimp Balls

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Bondage

Princess Kendra Spade had plans to give her slave a very rewarding and pleasurable orgasm after being such a well-behaved boy all week. Instead, he fails at asking for permission to cum and is swiftly punished with a painful ruined orgasm.

Duration: 14:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11287kbps
Audio: 305kbps

Download Ruined Gimp Balls

Superman

Genres: Femdom, Handjobs, Strap-on

She tells him "When I snap my fingers, you will be powerless over my seduction, and you believe that you need me to kick you in the balls in order to take me down."
She snaps, and Superman gets uncontrollably horny. She lets him feel up her perfect body. Superman demands that she kicks him hard in the balls. The seductress giggles, then goes to town on his super balls. He gets harder the more she kicks.

Download Superman

Slutty Whore Banged By Mistress Valentina Nappi

Cast: Valentina Nappi
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Stockings, Mask, Chastity

Mistress Valentina's slave is a slutty whore who is always desperate for a big, fat dick to be shoved in his hole. They make the perfect pair as Valentina loves hollowing out his boy pussy as much as he craves her cock. No hole is left un-fucked as she mercilessly tears him a new one with her massive strap-on.

Duration: 18:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9847kbps

Download Slutty Whore Banged By Mistress Valentina Nappi

Kendra James Involuntary Anal Stretch

Mistress Kendra James plans to whore her slave's ass out but his asshole is just currently too tight for her liking. How are those Alpha Males ever going to fit there cock inside his hole unless its extra loose and stretched out? Using a big, fat electrified cock she will send shock waves up his tight hole making his muscles involuntarily give up for good. After she is done stretching and shocking her slave's ass muscles any size cock she chooses will easily slide down his slut-hole whether he wants it or not.

Duration: 14:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9804kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Kendra James Involuntary Anal Stretch

Alexandra Snow, Kendra James, Lexi Sindel - Femdom All-Star Gang Bang

Cast: Alexandra Snow, Kendra James, Lexi Sindel
Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Strap-on

There is only one way to punish a disloyal slave when he gets caught trying to escape the clutches of The Femdom Empire. His ass gets brutally punished, abused and fucked back into submission by the 3 baddest bitches to ever walk this planet

Duration: 20:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8102kbps
Audio: 299kbps

Download Alexandra Snow, Kendra James, Lexi Sindel - Femdom All-Star Gang Bang

Slave ep part 35

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Having made a striking pattern of colourful red streaky lines across his bare bottom, she places a pair of latex gloves on her hands and plunges them into her slaves black hole. Her fingers delve deep, fucking his tight arse before she begins stretching his arse with her mammoth black dildo! Oh yes it would easily have you squirming in your seat!

Duration: 17:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4394kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 607.4 MB

Download Slave ep part 35

Angela White - Cock Cum Guzzler

Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Stockings, Pussy Licking, Strap-on

Good boys swallow and Mistress Angela White loves to make sure her slave boy is always reminded of that. She uses her big strap-on cock to tease and humiliate her restrained bitch while stroking his lubed up cock. Mistress Angela milks the cum out from his balls right onto her dick and immediately shoves it down his throat making him gag and choke on his own semen.

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11265kbps

Download Angela White - Cock Cum Guzzler

Sodomized Ass Whore

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Femdom, Hardcore, Strapon

Mistress Angela White rams her extra long and thick cock straight into the slut-hole of her slave making him beg for every inch. She won't stop stretching out his whore ass until her cock can fit balls deep making him forever gape. Every hole is mercilessly fucked just the way a slaves ass should be.

Duration: 20:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11328kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sodomized Ass Whore

Valentina Nappi Desperate for Dick

Mistress Valentina's slave is a slutty whore who is always desperate for a big, fat dick to be shoved in his hole. They make the perfect pair as Valentina loves hollowing out his boy pussy as much as he craves her cock. No hole is left un-fucked as she mercilessly tears him a new one with her massive strap-on.

Duration: 18:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9847kbps

Download Valentina Nappi Desperate for Dick

Cow Abused while Software Debugged

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Femdom, Humilation, Handjob,Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Bondage,

Red rope insures that the slave's hands are not used to touch her as Mistress Jade ties them securely behind his back. She orders him to stay and goes to the bathroom. Returning she positions his face to be used as she had no toilet paper. Her tasty anus is tongue cleaned as she uses him as the toilet paper. Next her dainty toes in the black high heel slides get worshipped then her bare feet. Nonstop verbal degradation as only Mistress Jade can deliver throughout.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:08
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6366kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 726.6 MB

Download Cow Abused while Software Debugged

Rhaya Shyne

Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Threesome, Humiliating, Hardcore

Rhaya Shine's husband put an ad out for a real man to fuck. He invited the first one over to fuck her. All her cuckold husband gets to do is sit around and watch. What a sad day to be married.

Duration: 20:23
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4392kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 675.3 MB

Download Rhaya Shyne

Demi Sutra - Slut Destroyer

Genres: Femdom, Humilation

When Goddess Desi wants to fuck her boy-toys in the ass she only wants to go hard and deep. Her slaves must be full-blown ass sluts to be able to handle the full power of her big, black cock. Goddess Demi thinks she has found the perfect slut-hole to be able to destroy his ass without mercy. If he can handle every inch of her extra thick cock he may just have a place at her feet.

Duration: 18:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9794kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Demi Sutra - Slut Destroyer

Machine Milked Maid

Release Year: 2020
Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Naomi Swann
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Milking Machine, Bondage, Mask, Uniform, Sissy, Latex, Stockings, FaceSitting, Cum Eating

Mistress Naomi Swann knows how to treat her sissy sluts when they have done all their chores to the utmost perfection. Just because the sissy rubber maid has deserved a reward though doesn't mean Mistress Naomi won't get her fun out of it. With her sissy restrained to the bench a milking machine is strapped to it's cock for her to edge with the controls. Keeping a sissy thoroughly drained when they have been a good girl is only one of the perks to being owned by Mistress Naomi.

Duration: 14:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9811kbps

Download Machine Milked Maid

Superman

Download Superman

Marley Brinx - Gape for

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Stockings, Bondage, Anal Fingering, Prostate Stimulation

When Marley straps on her big, black cock she becomes the fierce and merciless Brinx. Her slut needs to be filled and fucked just like all men in her life and she has the cock to get the job done right. She isn't going to be a happy Master until her slut is gaping from being thoroughly hollowed out.

Duration: 17:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9792kbps

Download Marley Brinx - Gape for

FaceSittingMoms Videos Part 2

FacesittingMoms is devoted to facesitting fetish especially when a hot mom is facesitting a boy. Watch horny older women, moms, milfs, cougars and mature ladies in kinky old-with-young facesitting action. Download all HD videos to your hardrive or you may also stream it to desktop computer a tablet or a smartphone.

Format: Windows Media
Video: 1280x720

Total size: 567.9 MB in 1 files.

Download FaceSittingMoms Videos Part 2

Who's My Anal Whore?

Mistress Chloe loves pounding male pussies with her strap-on cock and turning them into complete anal whores, unable to ever have regular sex again and only able to cum with a girl cock in their ass. Chloe has been training this whore for a while, locking his cock in chastity and constantly filling his ass with her cock. The slave thinks he is incredibly lucky to have such a sexy latex clad Mistress fucking him constantly, but Chloe knows the sadistic truth - she just enjoys ruining slaves for regular sex forever and making them into obedient and begging anal whores with totally impotent cocks!

Duration: 20:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8173kbps
Audio: 302kbps

Download Who's My Anal Whore?

Gape Fuck For Her Slave - Marley Brinx

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Stockings, Bondage, Anal Fingering, Prostate Stimulation

When Marley straps on her big, black cock she becomes the fierce and merciless Brinx. Her slut needs to be filled and fucked just like all men in her life and she has the cock to get the job done right. She isn't going to be a happy Master until her slut is gaping from being thoroughly hollowed out.

Download Gape Fuck For Her Slave - Marley Brinx

Naomi Swann Machine Milked Maid

Mistress Naomi Swann knows how to treat her sissy sluts when they have done all their chores to the utmost perfection. Just because the sissy rubber maid has deserved a reward though doesn't mean Mistress Naomi won't get her fun out of it. With her sissy restrained to the bench a milking machine is strapped to it's cock for her to edge with the controls. Keeping a sissy thoroughly drained when they have been a good girl is only one of the perks to being owned by Mistress Naomi.

Download Naomi Swann Machine Milked Maid

Gaping Ass Fuck Doll

Mistress Tina Kay is training her slave with one goal in mind - to make him an ass gaping fuck doll capable of taking any strap-on she wants to use on him balls deep! Tina plunges her huge purple cock into his ass again and again, training his ass from many different positions to make sure every part of it is stretched to the maximum. Whenever she moves her slave Tina makes sure that he has to clean his ass juices off her cock with his mouth! When she has finished fucking his ass, Tina demonstrates just how wide she has ripped it, laughing at the destruction she has caused

Duration: 21:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8330kbps
Audio: 300kbps

Download Gaping Ass Fuck Doll

Dommes vs Balls

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Bondage

Mistresses Alina and Gianna are feeling especially sadistic and entertain themselves with a day of busting, beating and destroying their slave's precious balls.

Duration: 17:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11285kbps
Audio: 308kbps

Download Dommes vs Balls

Recycled Cum Treat

Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, StraightJacket, Stockings, Cum Eating, Mask

Mistress Kiara Cole lives a green life who believes everything needs to be recycled to save our planet. Her obsession with recycling doesn't just stop with glass and plastic goods though. She makes sure every last drop of her helpless gimp's cum is completely recycled back into his body. Mistress Kiara strokes her bondage gimp's hard cock until he shoots a big load all over her boots and makes him lick it all back up.

Download Recycled Cum Treat

Bunny Evil Bunny Colby Vs Superman

Cast: girl

Evil Bunny Colby has been using her magic swinging watch to seduce and have her way with all the powerful men of Metropolis. Superman finds her in her evil lair and starts to take her in when she pulls out the watch.

He laughs at first and tells her to do her worst, but is quickly taken under her power.

Later on, Bunny Colby has the man of steel on his knees. He still thinks he's taking her down, but the power of her swinging watch has all the control.
She tells him, "When I snap my fingers, you will desperately want me to fuck you with this strap on. You'll believe that th.

Download Bunny Evil Bunny Colby Vs Superman

Gape for Dilf

Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Stockings, Bondage, Anal Fingering, Prostate Stimulation

Download Gape for Dilf

Kiara Cole - Recycled Cum Treat

Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Latex, BDSM, CBT, Torture, Leather, Fetish, Vibrator, Masturbation, Ball Gag

Mistress Kiara Cole lives a green life who believes everything needs to be recycled to save our planet. Her obsession with recycling doesn't just stop with glass and plastic goods though. She makes sure every last drop of her helpless gimp's cum is completely recycled back into his body.

Download Kiara Cole - Recycled Cum Treat

Demi Sutra - No Mercy

Genres: Femdom, Tease and Denial, Chastity, Face Sitting, Bondage, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Flogging, Spitting, Ebony, Straitjacket

Goddess Demi really wants to give it extra hard to her slave and straps on her meanest and thickest black cock she owns. She shows absolutely no mercy on his slutty ass as she rams it in extra deep making sure he won't be walking straight for a very long time.

Duration: 20:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11297kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Demi Sutra - No Mercy

Slut Destroyer - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Demi Sutra
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Ebony, Stockings

When Goddess Desi wants to fuck her boy-toys in the ass she only wants to go hard and deep. Her slaves must be full-blown ass sluts to be able to handle the full power of her big, black cock. Goddess Demi thinks she has found the perfect slut-hole to be able to destroy his ass without mercy. If he can handle every inch of her extra thick cock he may just have a place at her feet.

Duration: 18:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9794kbps

Download Slut Destroyer - FullHD 1080p

Naomi Swann - Machine Milked Maid

Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Latex, BDSM, CBT, Torture, Leather, Fetish, Vibrator, Masturbation, Ball Gag

Mistress Naomi Swann knows how to treat her sissy sluts when they have done all their chores to the utmost perfection. Just because the sissy rubber maid has deserved a reward though doesn't mean Mistress Naomi won't get her fun out of it.

Download Naomi Swann - Machine Milked Maid

Bunny Evil Bunny Colby Vs Superman

Cast: BUNNY COLBY

She tells him, "When I snap my fingers, you will desperately want me to fuck you with this strap on. You'll believe that th.

Download Bunny Evil Bunny Colby Vs Superman

Marley Brinx Gape for

Download Marley Brinx Gape for

Recycled Cum Treat

Release Year: 2020

Download Recycled Cum Treat

Back