The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

Valentina Nappi - Desperate for Dick

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Valentina Nappi
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Stockings, Mask, Chastity
Video language: English

Mistress Valentina's slave is a slutty whore who is always desperate for a big, fat dick to be shoved in his hole. They make the perfect pair as Valentina loves hollowing out his boy pussy as much as he craves her cock. No hole is left un-fucked as she mercilessly tears him a new one with her massive strap-on.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9847kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Valentina Nappi - Desperate for Dick

Kendra Spade - Manhood Punisher

Cast: Kendra Spade
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, CBT, Bondage

Nothing quite entertains Mistress Kendra more than punishing a man's set of poor helpless balls. She has them flattened extra tight in a special vice made just for punishing testicles. Mistress Kendra isn't all mean though as the more she makes him suffer the more she rewards him with a big, beautiful ass taking his breath away.

Duration: 14:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11307kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Kendra Spade - Manhood Punisher

Eliza Ibarra - Mommy's Whore-Hole

Cast: Eliza Ibarra
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Bondage, Latex, Ball Gag, Stockings

Mistress Eliza can't get enough of fucking her gimp's slutty whore-hole with her foot long strap-on cock. The gimp has been dehumanized into just a simple fuck toy locked in full rubber 24/7 so he always knows his place. Before Eliza rents out her gimp's holes she has to make sure he is properly stretched, loosened and ready for the biggest dicks on the street. She shows absolutely zero mercy as she rams her hard cock deep inside his ass giving him the best fuck of his entire life.

Duration: 20:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11273kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Eliza Ibarra - Mommy's Whore-Hole

Magician Ass Fucked by Hot Assistant

Cast: Lydia Black
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Will Havoc is a magician with a sexy new assistant, Lydia Black. He's trying to impress her after a show, and she's mostly just concerned with getting paid. He tells her he can cast a seduction spell on her and asks if she wants to see him do it. She rolls her eyes and says ok, but it doesn't work on her. Will is a little flustered that his magic isn't working on her. She tells him she also knows a magic trick. She says "Abracadabra" and pulls a gigantic pink strap on from behind her back. Will is surprised, and doesn't know what to say. Next thing he knows, she's railing his ass.

Duration: 17:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7781kbps
Audio: 221kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Magician Ass Fucked by Hot Assistant

Mackenzie Moss - Enslaved by Young Pussy

Genres: Femdom, Humilation

Boys are meant to be kept on all fours like the d0gs they are. Mistress Mackenzie has her pet locked in chains so he can never be allowed to walk on 2 feet again. Being made to stay on all fours keeps her pet boy at the perfect height to lick her young, tight holes at any split second. Miss Mackenzie is very greedy when it comes to her orgasms and loves using his mouth for her pleasure only. Her helpless pet understands his role as just a sex toy and sticks out his tongue to worship her young pussy and ass just how she desires.

Duration: 16:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9330kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mackenzie Moss - Enslaved by Young Pussy

Who's My Anal Whore?

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal

Mistress Chloe loves pounding male pussies with her strap-on cock and turning them into complete anal whores, unable to ever have regular sex again and only able to cum with a girl cock in their ass. Chloe has been training this whore for a while, locking his cock in chastity and constantly filling his ass with her cock. The slave thinks he is incredibly lucky to have such a sexy latex clad Mistress fucking him constantly, but Chloe knows the sadistic truth - she just enjoys ruining slaves for regular sex forever and making them into obedient and begging anal whores with totally impotent cocks! As Chloe fucks him in position after position, ramming her strap-on deeper and deeper into his ass, she constantly makes her slave beg for her cock. She takes it out periodically just to test him, making sure that he will pitifully beg her to put it back in. Soon he will be so broken that he will need her cock in his ass at all times.

Duration: 20:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8173kbps
Audio: 302kbps

Download Who's My Anal Whore?

Mackenzie Moss - Chastity Law

Cast: Mackenzie Moss
Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Stockings, Chastity, Bondage, Vibrator, Masturbation, Tease and Denial

If there is one thing Mackenzie has learned as her time as a Mistress its that all Losers deserve to have their cock's tightly locked in chastity. Their dicks only get them into trouble making it impossible for them to serve without thinking about their own selfish needs and desires. Mistress Mackenzie wants her slaves completely devoted to everything about her. The best way is to make sure they learn a valuable lesson that their cocks no longer belong to them. Spiked chastity is the best solution. With the slightest arousal, the metal spikes dig deep into their cocks bringing them nothing but pain and agony. A few months trapped in complete despair will put their minds and body on a level of pure and total submission. Making sure they are kept extra denied and frustrated is a fun little game Mistress Mackenzie loves to play with them.

Duration: 17:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9787kbps
Audio: 305kbps

Download Mackenzie Moss - Chastity Law

Best Femdom Video Caught Sniffing Mistress Kiana's Panties

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Mistress Kiana
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Bondage, BDSM, Ball Gag, Mask, Ebony, Muscles

You do not expect the room cleaner to be sniffing your panties and Mistress Kiana has caught the cleaner doing just that. He has been restrained and is given a couple of options. He either has to do whatever Mistress Kiana wants or suffer the consequences of being reported to his boss and losing his job for sniffing her panties. Naturally the cleaner opts for doing whatever Mistress Kiana demands of him and for him this means sucking on her big strapon cock before being fucked hard in the ass whilst bent over the cabinet. It is important that you do your job properly otherwise you can expect to be fucked one way or another.

Duration: 14:36
Video: 1920x1072, AVC (H.264), 14048kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Best Femdom Video Caught Sniffing Mistress Kiana's Panties

Gaping Ass Fuck Doll

Mistress Tina Kay is training her slave with one goal in mind - to make him an ass gaping fuck doll capable of taking any strap-on she wants to use on him balls deep! Tina plunges her huge purple cock into his ass again and again, training his ass from many different positions to make sure every part of it is stretched to the maximum. Whenever she moves her slave Tina makes sure that he has to clean his ass juices off her cock with his mouth!

Duration: 21:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8330kbps
Audio: 300kbps

Download Gaping Ass Fuck Doll

Lydia Black Magician Ass Fucked by Hot Assistant

Will Havoc is a magician with a sexy new assistant, Lydia Black. He's trying to impress her after a show, and she's mostly just concerned with getting paid. He tells her he can cast a seduction spell on her and asks if she wants to see him do it. She rolls her eyes and says ok, but it doesn't work on her. Will is a little flustered that his magic isn't working on her. She tells him she also knows a magic trick. She says "Abracadabra" and pulls a gigantic pink strap on from behind her back. Will is surprised, and doesn't know what to say. Next thing he knows, she's railing his ass.

Duration: 17:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7781kbps
Audio: 221kbps

Download Lydia Black Magician Ass Fucked by Hot Assistant

Manhood Punisher

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Hardcore

Nothing quite entertains Mistress Kendra more than punishing a man's set of poor helpless balls. She has them flattened extra tight in a special vice made just for punishing testicles. Mistress Kendra isn't all mean though as the more she makes him suffer the more she rewards him with a big, beautiful ass taking his breath away.

Duration: 14:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11307kbps

Download Manhood Punisher

Hotwife Paula Brown

Cast: Paula Brown
Genres: Russian Mistress, Female Domination, Cuckold

Two of my men just annoy me and I believe that they are not capable of anything except how to lick my shoe soles, and my dirty, not washed ass. Next time I will think about how you can make fun of him.

Duration: 21:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3893kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 652.2 MB

Download Hotwife Paula Brown

Fucked And Milked

I have a new entry here delivered on my fuckbench. After stretching his asshole with my rubber police stick I make him to swallow my big black strap-on. Next I start a slow fucking while milking his slave dick out with black rubber gloves. The horny little pig dick explodes in my strict milking hands.

Duration: 18:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9380kbps
Audio: 239kbps

Download Fucked And Milked

Best Femdom Video Machine Milked Maid

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Naomi Swann
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Milking Machine, Bondage, Mask, Uniform, Sissy, Latex, Stockings, FaceSitting, Cum Eating

Mistress Naomi Swann knows how to treat her sissy sluts when they have done all their chores to the utmost perfection. Just because the sissy rubber maid has deserved a reward though doesn't mean Mistress Naomi won't get her fun out of it. With her sissy restrained to the bench a milking machine is strapped to it's cock for her to edge with the controls. Keeping a sissy thoroughly drained when they have been a good girl is only one of the perks to being owned by Mistress Naomi.

Duration: 14:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9811kbps
Audio: 118kbps

Download Best Femdom Video Machine Milked Maid

Hotwife Paula Brown

Two of my men just annoy me and I believe that they are not capable of anything except how to lick my shoe soles, and my dirty, not washed ass. Next time I will think about how you can make fun of him.

Slut Destroyer

Cast: Demi Sutra

When Goddess Desi wants to fuck her boy-toys in the ass she only wants to go hard and deep. Her slaves must be full-blown ass sluts to be able to handle the full power of her big, black cock. Goddess Demi thinks she has found the perfect slut-hole to be able to destroy his ass without mercy. If he can handle every inch of her extra thick cock he may just have a place at her feet.

Duration: 18:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9794kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Slut Destroyer

German Cock Tease

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Bondage

German Mistress Annie is bratty socialite who brings an unsuspecting man back to her home and tricks him into thinking he will be having sex. Instead, she ties him down, locks his cock into chastity and turns him into a helpless play-toy to tease and torment for her own selfish entertainment.

Duration: 15:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11293kbps

Download German Cock Tease

Hotwife Paula Brown

Video language: German

Chastity Law - Mackenzie Moss

Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Stockings, Chastity, Bondage, Vibrator, Masturbation, Tease and Denial

If there is one thing Mackenzie has learned as her time as a Mistress its that all Losers deserve to have their cock's tightly locked in chastity. Their dicks only get them into trouble making it impossible for them to serve without thinking about their own selfish needs and desires. Mistress Mackenzie wants her slaves completely devoted to everything about her. The best way is to make sure they learn a valuable lesson that their cocks no longer belong to them. Spiked chastity is the best solution. With the slightest arousal, the metal spikes dig deep into their cocks bringing them nothing but pain and agony. A few months trapped in complete despair will put their minds and body on a level of pure and total submission. Making sure they are kept extra denied and frustrated is a fun little game Mistress Mackenzie loves to play with them.

Download Chastity Law - Mackenzie Moss

Cock Reconditioning

When you belong to Mistress Gianna you give up complete control of your cock and every last one of your orgasms. Her slave still needs to understand this simple concept that his orgasms are no longer under his control. Mistress Gianna slowly and sensually edges his cock while making sure he is paying complete attention with firm slaps to his helpless balls. She shows him how good ownership can be for obedient slaves that know their place by edging out a thick load of cum.

Duration: 14:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11240kbps

Download Cock Reconditioning

Hotwife Paula Brown

Fucked And Milked

Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Dildo, Strapon, Pegging, Rubber

I have a new entry here delivered on my fuckbench. After stretching his asshole with my rubber police stick I fuck him to swallow my big black strap-on. Next I start a slow fucking while milking his slave dick out with black rubber gloves. The horny little pig dick explodes in my strict milking hands.

Download Fucked And Milked

Queen Evelyn's Throne

Cast: Evelyn
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Ass Licking, Rimming, Chastity, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship

A Queen must have her throne and Evelyn Claire has the perfect one picked out for her Queendom. She unlocks her slave from his kennel after getting him completely aroused while she pleasures herself in front of him. All the orgasms for a Mistress and zero for a slave locked in a full steel chastity belt. She has no need for a slave's cock as a slave's tongue is more than adequate to please her pussy. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 15:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9781kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Queen Evelyn's Throne

Demi Sutra - No Mercy

Genres: Femdom, Kinky

Goddess Demi really wants to give it extra hard to her slave and straps on her meanest and thickest black cock she owns. She shows absolutely no mercy on his slutty ass as she rams it in extra deep making sure he won't be walking straight for a very long time.

Duration: 20:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11297kbps
Audio: 308kbps

Download Demi Sutra - No Mercy

Desperate for Dick

Cast: Valentina Nappi
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Stockings, Mask, Chastity

Mistress Valentina's slave is a slutty whore who is always desperate for a big, fat dick to be shoved in his hole. They make the perfect pair as Valentina loves hollowing out his boy pussy as much as he craves her cock. No hole is left un-fucked as she mercilessly tears him a new one with her massive strap-on.

Duration: 18:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9847kbps

Download Desperate for Dick

Ivy Lebelle

Mistress Ivy takes what she wants, whenever she wants especially when it comes to her slave's orgasms. She loves to tease her bitch with her big, beautiful ass his helpless face as he lays trapped in his box. Miss Ivy plays with her toy as she edges his cock making him suffer just the way she likes before he is finally allowed an orgasmic release.

Duration: 14:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11314kbps

Download Ivy Lebelle

Sodomized Ass Whore

Cast: Angela White
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Stockings, Anal Fingering, Handjob, Bondage, Flogging

Mistress Angela White rams her extra long and thick cock straight into the slut-hole of her slave making him beg for every inch. She won't stop stretching out his whore ass until her cock can fit balls deep making him forever gape. Every hole is mercilessly fucked just the way a slaves ass should be.

Duration: 20:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11328kbps

Download Sodomized Ass Whore

Chastity Law

Cast: Chastity Law
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, FaceSitting, Stockings, Chastity, Bondage, Vibrator, Masturbation, Tease and Denial

Download Chastity Law

Devoted Doormat

Mistress Gianna Dior's size 7 feet deserve to be worshiped and adored by all men. One lucky slave is given the opportunity to prove he can be the perfect doormat for such a demanding Goddess. She shoves her heels and feet deep inside her slave's mouth making him gag on every inch. With his cock caged up tight, his only focus is worshipping her delicate soles and toes as he proves he has what it takes to be a life-long doormat.

Duration: 15:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11315kbps

Download Devoted Doormat

Sodomized Ass Whore

Cast: Angela White
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Stockings, Anal Fingering, Handjob, Bondage, Flogging

Mistress Angela White rams her extra long and thick cock straight into the slut-hole of her slave making him beg for every inch. She won't stop stretching out his whore ass until her cock can fit balls deep making him forever gape. Every hole is mercilessly fucked just the way a slaves ass should be.

Duration: 20:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11328kbps

Download Sodomized Ass Whore

Fucked And Milked By Wardress

I have a new entry here delivered on my fuckbench. After stretching his asshole with my rubber police stick I make him to swallow my big black strap-on. Next I start a slow fucking while milking his slave dick out with black rubber gloves. The horny little pig dick explodes in my strict milking hands.

Download Fucked And Milked By Wardress

No Choice Orgasm

When Princess Jill Kassidy demands an orgasm from her slave she makes sure she always gets one. No man can resist cumming when there is a high-tech machine milking their cock.

Duration: 15:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11217kbps

Download No Choice Orgasm

Hotwife Paula Brown

Hotwife Paula Brown
Updated: 22 February 2019

production year: 2019
Genre: Russian Mistress, Female Domination, Cuckold
Duration: 00:21: 56

Mackenzie Moss Chastity Law

Download Mackenzie Moss Chastity Law

Lick Me

Princess Britney has no use for a gimp's small cock but their mouth can certainly be put to very good use. Her gimp's cock remains locked in chastity while she orders him to stick out his tongue and do the only thing he is good at. Licking his Princess's perfect ass and pussy to orgasm! Only Princesses get to cum in the household of Britney Light.

Duration: 14:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11292kbps

Download Lick Me

Damaged Princess - Domination HD

Studio: When Tony comes home to tell his amazon wife Bethany Benz he just lost another job she gives him a
Genres: Femdom, Kunilingus, Facesitting, Strapon, Anilingus, Domination

Mia Little is a beautiful Asian Muscle goddess with some wrestling experience. She is taking on Marcelo for her first match. Mia has wrestled for other companies but mostly has experience wrestling women. Mia has a weakness for ladies and often finds herself allowing beautiful women to get on top of her, pin her down and make her cum. Mia is convinced that she will not be dominated by a man today. She is determined to show Marcelo who the boss is. Marcelo has been training for our matches. He shows a lot of improvement today. He wins the first round by pinning and owning Mia on the mats. It looks like Mia may be in some trouble. She fights back very hard and struggle beneeth this perverted man. The loser must worship the winners muscles and get fucked in the ass.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 588.7 MB

Download Damaged Princess - Domination HD

Chastity Law

Studio: FemdomEmpire

Download Chastity Law

Machine Milked Maid

Cast: Naomi Swann
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Milking Machine, Bondage, Mask, Uniform, Sissy, Latex, Stockings, FaceSitting, Cum Eating

Mistress Naomi Swann knows how to treat her sissy sluts when they have done all their chores to the utmost perfection. Just because the sissy rubber maid has deserved a reward though doesn't mean Mistress Naomi won't get her fun out of it. With her sissy restrained to the bench a milking machine is strapped to it's cock for her to edge with the controls. Keeping a sissy thoroughly drained when they have been a good girl is only one of the perks to being owned by Mistress Naomi.

Duration: 14:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9811kbps
Audio: 118kbps

Download Machine Milked Maid

Hotwife Paula Brown

Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Russian Mistress, Cuckold

Watch this pathetic caged cuck with his hotwife Paula Brown where she disastrously humiliates him. She has locked him up since his pathetic pin dick can't satisfy her. She teases him comparing his impotency with her bull's potency. She allows her cuck with a strapon dildo, his only way to enjoy the feeling of being inside her. But, her bull enjoys as he shoves his gigantic cock in and out of her married pussy teaching the cuck how to fuck.

Two Cunts, One Slave

Boys are always so much more obedient and willing to please when their manhood has been completely taken away from them. Mistress Riley and Chloe unlock their pleasure pet from his kennel to let him out for a moment of play. He has been trained to be satisfied with only being allowed to lick and worship his Owner's sweet cunts as his cock and balls remain under strict lockdown. They use their toy up for their pleasure only and once he has no further use he is thrown right back into his cage where all boys belong.

Duration: 17:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11308kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Two Cunts, One Slave

Back