Submissive women bound & fucked by men in BDSM fantasies.

Title: Domme's Bad Day...

Description: Natalia interrupts Jasmine in skimpy lingerie as she cuffs and ballgags herself. Natalia is shocked, but soon joins in the fun, getting bound up too! But it's all an elaborate trick by Jasmine, as she frees herself and takes COMPLETE ADVANTAGE of helpless Natalia!! Stripping her clothes off, abusing her body and TAPING A VIBE TO HER PUSSY SO SHE IS BROUGHT TO ORGASM!!! Naughty Jasmine...we approve very much! ;-)

Jasmine: "I didn't think Natalia would fall for my trick, silly girl hehe!! Maybe I'll try this on someone else one day too...!"

Starring: Lucia Love, Jasmine Sinclair
Categories: (Revenge/Justice), Boot Licking, Barefoot, Humiliation, Flogging, Big Tits, Other Bondage, Oral, Dildo Fucking, Lesbian, Nipple Abuse, Boots, Bondage Orgasms, Spanking / CP

Format: MP4
Duration: 19 Min
Size: 1091 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download | Play it online

Title: Nyxon & Misty Meanor... Lesbian Lovin

Description: Misty Meanor has been a good little slave, so Nyxon decides to reward her with some well deserved orgasms. First, Nyxon places clover clamps onto Misty's nipples & teases her getting her good & worked up. Then, Nyxon reaches for the Hitachi & teases Misty's pussy with it, working her up to several large orgasms.

Tag: Bondage, Rope Bondage, Struggling, Frogtie, Nipple Clamps. Forced Orgasm, Bound Orgasm, Lesbian, Stockings, Garters

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 930 Mb

Download:

Title: Treated Like a Stranger

Description: Look how rough Martin is with me - treating me like someone he just picked up and took back to the hotel to do with what he wants. All dressed up in crotchless pantyhose, heels and a tiny dress. Partially stripped, thrown on the bed and tossed around like a piece of meat. Tits out, mouth punished, elbows punished and pussy WRECKED! How appropriate.

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 226 Mb

Download:

Title: Perfect Little Christmas Package Part 2

Description: My perfect definition for being hogtied is, "painfully enjoyable". After a good 25-30 minutes, it gets harder to stay still before I start getting a little noisy and antsy. Good thing I have a big sponge in my mouth and layers of microfoam tape around my head! The discomfort in my arms start weighing on me and I begin squirming around in search for anything that'll give me some sort of relief. I tried arching my body in order to bring my arms and legs closer together and yeah. not even possible (lo). But when I leaned to the side, it felt a little better so I held myself there for as long as I could until I couldn't hold it any longer and needed to find another position. I did this back and forth until Martin was ready to unwrap his perfectly wrapped ornament.

Duration: 25 Min
Size: 970 Mb

Download:

Title: Paris Love... Simple Hogtie In A Bikini

Description: Nyxon invited her friend Paris over to shoot some clips, and Paris was pretty disappointed when she found out that she wouldn't be getting tied up. Not wanting to disappoint a pretty model, Nyxon tells her to put on her favorite bikini. Then, Nyxon ties her in a tight hogtie (off screen) & places a mouth filling ballgag into her mouth (also off screen) & tells her to struggle.

Tag: Bondage, Rope Bondage, Ballgag, Hogtie, Barefoot, Struggling

Duration: 15 Min
Size: 1020 Mb

Download:

Title: Slave Reversa - Introducing Reversa

Description: nikohl chose to become a ShadowSlave on her birthday, so we presented her with a slice of cake to celebrate, before taking her to the cellar. Made to eat the cake with no hands from the floor presents little challenge for her, but magick soon loses patience, and rams it forcefully into her mouth, making her lick up the crumbs from the cellar floor. Thrown to the floor, she is punched and kicked, and beaten with a heavy whip, as her clothes are torn from her body. A carpet-beater is used on her quivering flesh, as she is stamped into the cold stone floor, and gagged with her shredded knickers. Searing hot candle-wax rains down on her body, amidst blows with a heavy rubber dildo and leather strap.

Her hands tied, a large, studded dildo is rammed home into her cunt as the beating continues and a large cattle prod delivers shocks that wrack her whole body. Magick produces a bucket of earth, which is slung at her face and body, covering her with dripping mud. Grit and mud are rubbed into her cunt until she comes, and is thrown down on the filthy floor, where repeated enemas are pumped into her ass. Water is sprayed over her, cleaning her, only to make space for new clumps of mud to be hurled directly into her face. Not content with the mud, Magick smears black oil over her face and inside her mouth, rubbing it into her cunt until she comes again, and is thrown back down in the puddles of mixed dirt, only to be buried under buckets of earth, and left to contemplate what it is to be a SSlave..

Duration: 48 Min
Size: 3259 Mb

Download:

Title: Nina Rivera - The Mantle Piece

Description: Gorgeous Nina Rivera skakes her ass for you in her pink satin panties. Her glances are teasing.. Taunting you you do something about all of that cuteness.. Now tied securely in place on top of the bar, she is gagged, blindfolded, and left there.. As a kind of showpiece.. Her cuteness harnessed to it's full and utilized potential, for as long as you like! Stay till the end to see her exposed titties as she is untied and released back into the wild.

Tags: Ballgagged, Big Tits, Blindfolds, Blondes

Duration: 17 Min
Size: 803 Mb

Download:

Title: Slave Nikohl - Introducing Nikohl

Description: nikohl chose to become a ShadowSlave on her birthday, so we presented her with a slice of cake to celebrate, before taking her to the cellar. Made to eat the cake with no hands from the floor presents little challenge for her, but magick soon loses patience, and rams it forcefully into her mouth, making her lick up the crumbs from the cellar floor. Thrown to the floor, she is punched and kicked, and beaten with a heavy whip, as her clothes are torn from her body. A carpet-beater is used on her quivering flesh, as she is stamped into the cold stone floor, and gagged with her shredded knickers. Searing hot candle-wax rains down on her body, amidst blows with a heavy rubber dildo and leather strap.

Her hands tied, a large, studded dildo is rammed home into her cunt as the beating continues and a large cattle prod delivers shocks that wrack her whole body. Magick produces a bucket of earth, which is slung at her face and body, covering her with dripping mud. Grit and mud are rubbed into her cunt until she comes, and is thrown down on the filthy floor, where repeated enemas are pumped into her ass. Water is sprayed over her, cleaning her, only to make space for new clumps of mud to be hurled directly into her face. Not content with the mud, Magick smears black oil over her face and inside her mouth, rubbing it into her cunt until she comes again, and is thrown back down in the puddles of mixed dirt, only to be buried under buckets of earth, and left to contemplate what it is to be a SSlave..

Duration: 70 Min
Size: 5083 Mb

Download:

Title: Sera Ryder Wants Rough Sex

Description: Sera Ryder came by to see the Face Fucking King and tells us she wants all the rough good stuff done to her. I walk up to her and ask if she's ready. She tells me she wants me to hurt her and I slap her face. I begin fucking her throat, choking and gagging her. I spit in her face and face fuck her more. I stand on the couch and fuck her face then put her in a headlock an stretch her mouth out. I eat her pretty pussy and asshole and begin fucking her hard. I jump on the couch and fuck her face. Her eyelashes are hanging off and spit is covering her. I hold open my asshole and have her eat it. I fuck her from behind and step on her head. I tell her to open her mouth and spit in it. I flip her over on the couch and throat her with my cock and put my fingers down her throat. I pick her up in the air and pound her little fuck box then flip her over and face fuck her in a standing 69. I take her to the bathroom and she tells me to make her get on her knees. I give her something to remember me by then she deepthroats my cock POV and an alternate angle shows a close up of her perfect pussy and asshole. I then tell her to suck and lick my feet and toes. She does that as I fuck her pussy with my foot. I fuck her hard in multiple positions and fuck her face more. I flip her upside down on the bed and blow my load all over her face and in her mouth. Sera was a good girl for Daddy!

Duration: 87 Min
Size: 2574 Mb

Download:

Title: Lacey London Gags On Cock & Gets A Facial

Description: Lacey London stopped by my place to gag on cock and get fucked hard. I put my cock all the way down her throat and slap her tits. I fuck her titties and slap her face and spit on her. I roughly fuck her face and throat her. I put my fingers down her throat and gag her. Tears are coming down her cheeks. I switch to POV and choke, slap and face fuck her then figure 4 her head with my legs. I have her clean out my asshole with her tongue and throat fuck her some more. I take off her panties and pound her hard from behind. I flip her over and continue to fuck her. I flip her upside down on the couch and throat her with my cock. I sit on her chest and POV face fuck her and spit on her. I fuck her tight pussy more then have her deepthroat my cock in a 69. I have her suck my cock until I blow my load all over her pretty face! Lacey was a good girl for Daddy!

Duration: 42 Min
Size: 1253 Mb

Download:

Title: Petra Gets a Full Workout

Description: One bright sunny morning at the end of a fantastic summer, Petra is feeling horny (yet again!) And when Petra gets horny, there's only one way to satisfy her: she needs tight bondage. The bubblehood has always been one of her favourites, as has the silo, and inversion, so we decided to give her the full treatment. But first she needs a little stretching to get the kinks out... (Remastered video in SD format)

Featuring: Petra Silo
Keywords: armbinders, ballet boots, cages, catsuits, cinch straps, collars, corsets, darlex, gags, head bondage, high heels, hoods, mesh, remastered, spandex, storage, stretching, suspension, Stretch-O-Matic

Duration: 24 Min
Size: 365 Mb
Resolution: 720x528

Download:

Title: Casey Calvert - The Scorpion Hogtie

Description: Sexy Casey Calvert submits to a very tight bondage predicament.. Dressed in a red silky 2-piece leotard/catsuit, corset, and impossible ballet boots, I tie her into the rack in an extreme bondage position that was dubbed "The Scorpion". Such an extreme back bend that she bent the corset on this one! Once pulled up and into the final position, there is little or no movement.. Even her toes are bound and held in place by the strict footwear. She is stuck.

Tags: Ballet Slippers / Ballet Boots, Ballgagged, Catsuits, Corset

Duration: 20 Min
Size: 928 Mb

Download:

Title: Erika's Seattle Adventure - Film

Description: John and Lydia have finally gotten a whole day off from The House of Gord and decide to be tourists. They come upon a lone computer tech Erika Kole, who is attending a software conference in Seattle. Liking what she sees, Lydia decides to try and get this hot little number tied up even if it is her day off. John agrees, but are they in for more than they can handle? Underneath those conservative clothes lives a true bondage slut. (Length 1:12:05 SD Format)

Featuring: Erika Kole, Lydia McLane
Keywords: barefoot, cinch straps, collars, corsets, feature film, gags, high heels, naked, rope bondage, training, transport, Ass Up Machine Whine Cabinets Air Chair

Duration: 72 Min
Size: 892 Mb
Resolution: 636x540

Download:

Title: Emma Hix & Nikole Nash Have A Threesome

Description: Emma Hix and Nikole Nash stopped by to get their faces fucked and pussy's pounded in the 1st ever 3-way in site history!!! I start fucking both of their faces and switch to POV. I have them push each others heads down on my cock and hold their noses. I fuck their pretty faces more and have them undress and play with each others pussies. I begin to fuck Emma from behind while Nikole eats my ass and hers. I fuck Nikole hard doggy style and put my cock down Emma's throat in between pumps. I fuck Emma hard and she cums while Nikole is eating our asses again. I put them both upside down on the couch and take turns throating them. They eat each other out and I fuck them some more. I pick both of them up in a 69 and double face fuck them. I put Emma on top of me in a 69 and her and Nikole take turns getting their faces fucked, then they switch positions. I fuck them both hard again and put them in front of me for their POV deepthroat face fuck training. I have them both sit beside me on the couch and take turns fucking their faces. I fuck them both hard. They get on their knees in front of me and get face fucked until I blow my load into Emma's mouth. Emma then lets the cum leak into Nikole's mouth as they make out. The first threeway in Hoby's Hotties history was a success!

Duration: 65 Min
Size: 1952 Mb

Download:

Title: February 23, 2021 - Elise Graves, Roderick Grey/Returning The Favor

Description: I have been making Roderick come for years. Not with my body, but with my videos. Week in and week out, Roderick has wondered what it would be like to return the favor. So one day he actually does something about it. He builds a custom device for me, slides into his latex, and goes to town on my body and mind. After strapping and zip-tying me to his device, his fun begins with my least favorite activity - tickling. Don't let my screams of laughter fool you - I am not enjoying this! My legs are spread and secured wide open. He then begins to penetrate both my mouth and pussy with his rubber-gloved hands. A bit of electro stimulation is added to my inner thighs right before he begins sliding his rubber-sheathed cock down my throat. This is a huge turn on for me, as I am being used for his pleasure. But luckily, my pleasure is his pleasure, and Roderick soon is vigorously fucking me with a dildo while vibing my sensitive clit. Yes, I am screaming my head off. I am most certainly orgasming - over and over and over. Roderick, you have returned the favor and more!

With: Elise Graves, Roderick Grey
Categories: Dildo, Latex, Tickling, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunette, Corset, Domination, Female Slave, Fetish, Gag, Kinky, Multiple Orgasms, Petite, Small Tits, Straight, Nipple Clamps, Strap On, Mask, BDSM, Shaved, High Heels, EMS Pads, Fingering, Vaginal Fisting, Shackle, Vibrator, Ball Gag

Duration: 26 Min
Size: 1822 Mb

Download:

Title: Blow Suck Trainer Mark II

Description: Catherine De Sade gets the honour of being the first chick to find herself installed on the upgraded and much more diabolical Blow Suck trainer. She has a choice, suck and get fucked, don't suck and get zapped

Featuring: Catherine de Sade, Lydia McLane
Keywords: armbinders, ballet boots, catsuits, cinch straps, collars, corsets, electrical, fucking machines, mesh, oral, orgasm, penetration, predicament, remastered, training

Duration: 41 Min
Size: 707 Mb
Resolution: 720x540

Download:
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 306.1 MB

Title: Self-Bondage Trickster!

Description: Natalia interrupts Jasmine in skimpy lingerie as she cuffs and ballgags herself. Natalia is shocked, but soon joins in the fun, getting bound up too! But it's all an elaborate trick by Jasmine, as she frees herself and takes COMPLETE ADVANTAGE of helpless Natalia!! Stripping her clothes off, abusing her body and TAPING A VIBE TO HER PUSSY SO SHE IS BROUGHT TO ORGASM!!! Naughty Jasmine...we approve very much! ;-)

Jasmine: "I didn't think Natalia would fall for my trick, silly girl hehe!! Maybe I'll try this on someone else one day too...!"

Starring: Natalia Forrest, Jasmine Sinclair
Categories Leather Straps, Self Bondage, All Naturals, Bondage Orgasms, Big Tits, Consensual, Tape Bondage, Ball / Ring Gag, Lesbian, Metal Bondage, Tease

Duration: 27 Min
Size: 1193 Mb

Download:

Title: Winter Ryleigh... Intern Training pt 2

Description: Winter continues her training as an intern in part 2 of this trilogy. Here, she's stripped down to just her purple satin panties, & her mouth stuffing tape gagged is switched out to a metal ballgag. She's bound with leather straps & left to struggle on the floor.

Tag: Bondage, Leather Straps, Satin Panties, Metal Ballgag, Struggling, Damsel In Distress, Barefoot, Topless

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 961 Mb

Download:

Title: Liz milks Blondie

Description: Well this is a bright new idea! Why not use one HuCow as a farmhand to milk the another one! New girl Blondie hasn't been milked yet, but her huge udders were suckled by Liz already. It's time to get Blondie on a machine! But first, we locked Liz in a steel milking bra with a double breast pump running continuously. Why wouldn't the farmhand get milked too? It is brilliant. Liz works hard to get her friend used to her first milking session, ALL THE WHILE being pumped herself! Blondie is extremely sensitive, so Liz needed to pull out all of the tricks to milk her friend. Even the magic wand made an appearance!

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 1020 Mb

Download:

Title: February 22, 2021 - Skylar Snow, Stu Pendus/Skylar Snow's Bedroom Master

Description: Skylar Snow and Stu Pendus invite us into their toy stocked bedroom for a truly stupendous POV BDSM experience. Skylar stares up at her master with her huge blue eyes. She wants to please Stu and fulfill all of his dirty desires. He inspects her tight pink pussy with a speculum. Skylar then puts nipple suckers on her huge natural tits and cranks the knob until her nipples are puffy and sensitive. She sucks Stu's cock all the while looking adoringly at him. He fucks her pussy, taking the time to pull out and continue the inspection of her wet holes. He then uses large dildos to stretch her cunt out before thrusting his cock deep inside. Watch as riding crops, suction devices, speculums, vibrators, nipple clamps, zappers, giant dildos, and a spreader bar will all come out to play. Watch Skylar Snow do anything to please her master.

With: Skylar Snow, Stu Pendus
Director: Sadie Lola
Categories: BDSM, Master, Nipple Clamps, POV, Speculum, Crop, Vibrator, Zapper, Dildo, Bondage, Blowjob, Creampie, Straight

Duration: 54 Min
Size: 3882 Mb

Download:

Title: Luna Makes Adara Her Pony Girl

Description: Adara's Pony Girl lost to Luna's in the annual pony girl competition. Adara was overly confident and agreed to be Luna's pony if she lost, and she most surely did lose. Adara whines, cries, and begs, but Luna is not having it. The first thing she does is to make Adara put in blackout contacts that blind her instead of messing around with blinders etc. This way she has to rely on Luna's commands, which will make her a much better pony. The contacts burn her eyes for a while, but Luna has no sympathy and expects her to perform. Adara is then ordered to strip. Her wrists are bound behind her back and she is tied to a chair where Luna puts some extreme platform "hooves" on Adara's feet. They are a very tight fit indeed, but Luna does not care... Adara is just an animaaal now whose purpose is to win pony girl competitions. Once the hooves have been buckled on, Adara stands so her harness can be fitted and buckled on. Luna takes her new pony girl out for some practice training in the grass.
Clip is actually 48 minutes and 31 seconds in duration

Category: BONDAGE
Related Categories: BOOT FETISH , JODHPURS , PONYGIRLS , ROPE BONDAGE , LIFT & CARRY
Keywords: adara , luna dawn

Duration: 49 Min
Size: 3166 Mb

Download:

Title: Perfect Little Christmas Package Part 1

Description: Perfectly wrapped up underneath the Christmas tree is just where I belong. Short skirt, pantyhose and heels, mouth STUFFED to capacity with a large sponge, then wrapped over with microfoam tape. My mouth was SO punished! I loved that I had a little bit of freedom to struggle but as soon as Martin ties my ponytail to my ankles, I was utterly immobilized! Left there, to be displayed for as long as he pleases.

Duration: 20 Min
Size: 760 Mb

Download:

Title: Feb 20, 2021: Wishlist | Hazel Hypnotic

Description: Sister Dee has come back and wants to meet the new slut on the block. That would be Hazel Hypnotic, who is all too ready to sit and chat. She does not realize that all of these questions are designed to give SD an edge in the upcoming fun. Hazel tells it all. How much she loves being tied up and shocked. How great it feels to get fucked and used. How wet it makes her to be humiliated by the things that are done to her. And SD takes all of that knowledge and uses it to make both of them very happy girls.

Duration: 58:26 Min
Size: 2133 Mb

Download:

Title: February 24, 2021 - Elise Graves, Dart_Tech, Mark/Time To Breathe

Description: Holy , this complete control set up is pretty serious. First, my breasts trussed up with electrical clamps, next my arms and feet are tightly plastic wrapped to the dental chair. After that, my mouth is tightly taped up, leaving only my nose to breathe through. Then the fun begins! Air control aficionado and new play friend, Dart_Tech (with the help of Serious Bondage Mark) has created some software that electronically opens and closes a motorized valve which allows air to pass (or not) to my c-pap mask. In this particular case, the settings are ten seconds open and ten seconds closed. Which means I have only ten seconds to breathe and then my air supply is turned off. This might seem easy at first, but trust me, over time lungs begin to tire of holding breath. To make matters more challenging, Dart's program also controls an estim box, which is shocking my breasts while I have access to air, but the interesting thing is that when you are being shocked, you kind of forget to breathe! Additionally, the program enables everyone to know what is happening, as a bright red light is illuminated when I have no access to air, so there is no doubt as to what is taking place. Interestingly, we also hooked up a medical patient monitor to assess my heart rate, pressure, and oxygen saturation. Due to the high level of collaboration and team work it required to get this all set up, I have included BTS footage so you can get a sense of the complexity and awareness it required to set something like this up. Go team!

With: Elise Graves, Dart_Tech, Mark
Categories: Bondage, Feet, Mask, Bizarre, Breast Bondage, Brunette, Deprivation, Doctor, Electrical Play, Electro Clamp, Fear Play, Female Slave, Gag, Kinky, Medical Fetish, Nurse, Predicament Bondage, Small Tits, Nylons Stockings

Duration: 32 Min
Size: 2351 Mb

Download:

Title: Morning Ritual (Throwback Edition) (Release date: Jan. 25, 2021)

Description: It's time for a trip back into the Bondage Life vaults as we bring you one of Greyhound's earliest morning rituals! Initially streamed in the early days of Bondage Life in 2017, this great throwback finds our little creature kneeling obediently as she reads her rules, she soon turns to the two dildo's stuck to the mirror beside her and uses one to practice her basic oral skills and the other long black dildo to practice her great deep throat skills. Our little creature then turns from the sensual to the humiliating as she licks and cleans her butt plug then holds it in her mouth while she squats over her litter box and relieves herself before inserting the large butt plug into her ass. Once her training is out of the way it's now time for Greyhound's morning meal and she eagerly laps up her entire bowl of Soylent and slurps up her water before obediently presenting her empty and clean bowls to the camera to end this great throwback morning ritual!

Duration: 54 Min
Size: 225 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: Heavy Testing (Extended Edition) (Release date: Jan. 25, 2021)

Description: In this great extended bondage and predicament stream, our little Greyhound tests out her new pipe chair by taking it for a trial run! After starting out the stream by happily chatting with members, our eager little creature hops up into her pipe chair and in short order gets bound to her new instrument of torture by Dart_Tech. Once she is secured in the frame she is hooded and left to begin her long afternoon of suffering and suffer she will as several Bondage Life members choose several items to torment our little creature. Not given a moment's rest, poor Greyhound gets clothespins stuck to her tongue and labias, has an inflatable dildo shoved up her ass, has her pussy pumped by a nasty cow milker, and is forced to piss and drip into a metal bucket while spending an amazing 5 hours locked into the painful metal pipe chair!

Duration: 259 Min
Size: 677 Mb

Download:

Title: Maid to be Stocked (Release date: Feb. 01, 2021)

Description: Nadalina was kind enough to come by and perform some housekeeping duties. She should have known better as we could not resist placing her in a custom stock, adding some utterly insane shoes and placing her on display for everyone to enjoy!

Duration: 29 Min
Size: 200 Mb

Download:

Title: February 24, 2021 - Stephie Staar, Chad Diamond/Cute Girl Next Door Tries Her Luck In Mixed Wrestling

Description: Stephie Staar is coming off a victory over Tony Orlando. Not only did she destroy "the psycho" in wrestling, but she also made him quit after 2 rounds of wrestling, and then she destroyed his butthole. She has a thirst for fucking loser butthole now and her eye is on the brown prize. She is determined to dominate Chad Diamond today. Chad Diamond had a rocky start to his sex fighting career. He was thrown to the wolves for his first two matches in which he was paired against females who have technical training in MMA. After his first two losses, Chad vowed to train better and harder so he would never lose to a female again. He's been doing jiu-jitsu consistently and has made some great improvements. He had his first victory against BBW Julie Rocket. He showed us that size doesn't mean anything in a sex fight. Today is going to be a real battle since both fighters are confident they will win. Chad comes out quickly with chokes which leads to a lot of penalties for Stephie. But contrary to what it may look like, Chad is the one getting utterly aroused by all the submissions. He is headstrong with power, he knows he can tap this girl out at will and he knows he's turning her on with the penalties and it's getting his dick so hard he is in jeopardy of early (SKO) Sexual-knockout. This match looks one-sided but with our rules, anyone can take it in the last round. The winner is called and the fucking starts. The loser is bent over face down ass up and fucked good. Winner gets to squirt cum on the loser's face.

With: Stephie Staar, Chad Diamond
Categories: Mixed, Sex Fight, Wrestling, 69 Position, Erotic Wrestling, Athletic, Brunet, Brunette, PIV, Vaginal Penetration, Blowjob, Facial, White, Pussy Eating, BBW

Duration: 48 Min
Size: 3436 Mb

Download:

Title: February 24, 2021 - Daisy Lynne, Joe Franco/Proving Her Wrong With Rigor

Description: Daisy Lynne was done with her good for nothing boyfriend, but he didn't want to hear it. He ended up knocking on Daisy's door like a madman. She eventually answered and called him weak and also a pussy. He begged to differ. He held her up by the neck in the doorway and began to slap her. He then walked her over to the kitchen table where he ripped off her clothes and spanked her. He then began to whip her, and eventually jam his cock down her throat. He then fucked her pussy roughly and came all over her tits like he never has before. Maybe it was time for them to get back together.

With: Daisy Lynne, Joe Franco
Categories: BDSM, Blonde, Facial, Hair Pulling, Spanking, Uniform, Rough Sex, Deepthroat, Facefucking, PIV, Vaginal Penetration, Tattoo, Fingering, Flogging, Shaved

Duration: 34 Min
Size: 2458 Mb

Download:

Title: The Birthday Torment Continues... 4K(Release date: Feb. 19, 2021)

Description: Now it's slavegirl Barbie's turn to endure a revolution of bondage punishment and sexual pleasure! Mistress Jasmine Jae gets slavegirl Jasmine Sinclair to STRIP BARBIE NAKED and then straps her to the Wheel, LEGS SPREAD and totally unable to move. Between them, the Jasmine's CLAMP Barbie's tits, WHIP her body and BALLGAG her silent. Barbie moans and groans as they finger her and RAM A VIBE deep into her pussy! And now comes Barbie's very, very special ride on the Wheel...!!

Starring: Barbie Sins, Jasmine Sinclair, Jasmine Jae
Categories: Leather Straps, Dungeon, Bodystocking, Handgag, Lesbian, Ball / Ring Gag, Strict Bondage, Big Tits, Stockings, Boots, 3 Girl, Bondage Orgasms, Consensual, Other Bondage, Barefoot, Nipple Abuse, Flogging, Spanking / CP

Duration: 15 Min
Size: 1174 Mb
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:

Title: Black Widow - Lita Lecherous and Elise Graves - "Black Widow" Imprisoned and Sentenced to End of Life - Prison - Law Enforcement - Nurse

Description: On a hot August night in 1984, Martha paid the ultimate price for having taken the life of her husband many years ago. After having been sentenced to capital punishment, Martha serves the remainder of her time at Rockville Penitentiary, a maximum security prison. It is here that Officer Lee and Nurse Reno serve in a stark contrast to the extremely distraught Martha. Whereas Martha begs and pleads for mercy from the Governor, Officer Lee and Nurse Reno are merely carrying out their professional business. At midnight, Martha receives her three-jolt requirement. Here at Rockville Penitentiary, they don't just lock you up, they light you up! When you hear the foot steps coming, your time is up!

Category: PRISON PLAY
Related Categories: BONDAGE , NURSE PLAY , HANDCUFFS , SMOKING , TABOO
Keywords: elise graves , lita lecherous , clothes destruction , barbershop , hair cutting , electric chair , smoking , jail cell , prison , electrocution , handcuff , made to strip , brunette , female domination , female desperation

Duration: 44 Min
Size: 622 Mb

Download:

Title: Pussy Splitting Device - Elise Graves and An Li - Elise's Pussy is Tormented on a Bondage Horse - An Li Delights in Tormenting Elise's Sensitive Nipples

Description: In pre-COVID times, I had the privilege and pleasure to travel and shoot with wonderful people. I am posting this video today as a way to remind myself that this will be possible again. Playing with An Li is such a treat, as she is equal parts mean and fun - not to mention extremely skilled in her topping style. After lacing and buckling my arms into leather bondage sleeves, I climb onto a bondage horse. At first it seems rather tame, but what is made very clear to me soon, is that the sharp part of it rises up between my legs at the behest of An Li. She secures my arms behind my back and raises my neck up with a wide leather belt before making quick work of my pussy. As she has utter control of the depth of the sharp device, I know every ounce of pain in intentional. I stand up on my toes to avoid my pussy splitting, but she only raises it more. She teases my helplessness with intense nipples pinching, as she knows my nipples are extremely sensitive. Notice how I am both smiling and expressing pain - it is her skill that allows me to ride that fine line. Can't wait until I can play with my bondage freaks around the world again!

Category: BONDAGE
Related Categories: BONDAGE DEVICE , BDSM , NIPPLE PLAY , PUSSY BDSM , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: elise graves , an li , mistress an li , bondage liberation , bondage horse , pussy torment , nipple torment , nipple pinching , neck play , leather bondage , female bottom , female dom , f/f , suffering , intense

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 152 Mb

Download:

Back