Submissive women bound & fucked by men in BDSM fantasies.

Title: The Bondage Bandit

Description: Sexy Lola Anderson is awakened one night with a hand over her mouth! Startled, she tries to fight the intruder off! When the dust settles, she is tightly tied in rope and ballgagged. She is collared and the collar is connected to a chain that is locked to her bed. Again she tries to struggle and get free! The ropes are so tight! She rolls around and tries to push out the ballgag. Then she notices the man in the corner with the camera, recording her. "What is he doing?! Why has he done this to me?!" she thinks, still struggling to get loose.. After a half an hour or so, the man puts away his camera. He smiles. "I wasn't going to hurt you, I just wanted to see you struggle." He leaves her there tied up. He walks out of the house leaving the front door wide open. As he drives away, he alerts the authorities and tells them that The Bondage Bandit has struck again.. and then tells them where to find the poor young woman.. Soon to be further humiliated when the police show up at her door..

Tags: Ballgagged, Dark Fantasy / Prisone,r Play Garter & Stockings, Hand Over Mouth

Format: MP4
Duration: 15 Min
Size: 683 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download | Play it online

Title: Gadget-Bondage Mayhem Video clips added 15 Jun 2007 (remastered 06 Feb 2021)

Description: Here is the latest brain fart gadget from the House of Gord. Gord has received several emails from wheelchair guys and, if you cast your mind back, this whole wheelchair thing started with Mr Wheels (a quadriplegic bondage kink friend up in Canada) when he gave Gord his old wheel chair and asked if it would be of any use. This feature shows how we used it...

Featuring: Anna Rose, Erin Sinclair, Lydia McLane
Keywords: cinch straps, corsets, fucking machines, girls on/as vehicles, high heels, hoods, inversion, latex, orgasm, outdoors, penetration, PVC, remastered, transport, Quadro Fuck Machine

Duration: 24 Min
Size: 414 Mb

Download:
Download - 13.5 MB
Download - 401.0 MB

Title: Leotard Struggles

Description: Gorgeous lil' Harper gets tied up nice and snug in her Leohex Leotard and tights. When she begins to complain, a panel gag is added to keep her compliant. Her frogtied legs make sure that crotchrope gets plenty of slide as she struggles and squirms on the slippery satin sheets.. Lil' Harper is so pouty and her big eyes will win you over.

Tags: 18 & 19 Yrs Old, Blondes, Leotard, Panel Gagged

Duration: 18 Min
Size: 915 Mb

Download:

Title: Hard tied with J.J. Plush

Description: A hard tied session with J.J. Plush. Outdoor on a terrace ....

Tags: outdoor, sun, jj plush, yvette costeau, yvette xtreme, spain

Duration: 30 Min
Size: 902 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: Slave Louise Red - Injustice

Description: Will Hunt joins us and chooses to amuse himself at the expense of louise red. Unimpressed with her efforts to charm him in a pretty lace bodice, he tells her "I'm going to make you scream", and proceeds to deliver on his promise. She is hung in wrist straps, and as he batters her thighs, with a brutal inch thick cane, a wooden cosh and a leather paddle. A solid wooden stick is used to beat her ass, and her pretty lingerie is cut from her body, leaving her naked and helpless. The beating continues, rotating the heavy cane, wooden stick and a baseball bat, to her ass and stomach. He repeatedly punches her in the belly, then throws her to the floor, where the stick and cosh continue her ordeal. She is made to stand without support and bend over, as blows rain down from leather straps and paddles, until she collapses in a sobbing heap on the floor.

But Will is far from finished. She is once more hauled to her feet and hung in the straps for a viscous bull-whipping. Struggling to control herself, she tries to follow his instructions and be brave, but thrown once more to the floor, he explains that being a good girl won't help her, as she is being hurt simply because he likes to hurt women. This lesson is impressed upon her, as she is made to repeat back why she is suffering, while she is lashed with belts and whips, dragged by her hair, and screams and sobs against the horror of her situation. He yells in her face, making her repeat why this is happening to her, as the cosh lands blow after blow, until she slumps to the floor crying uncontrollably, knowing there was nothing she could say or do to placate him. Knowing the pain and humiliation she feels gives him pleasure in itself. Knowing there is no justice.

Duration: 42 Min
Size: 2675 Mb

Download:

Title: Lenna Lux Rough Face Fuck & 2 Cumshots

Description: Lenna Lux stopped by to get it rough from The Face Fucking King. I take out my dick and put it all the way in her mouth. I begin fucking her face, choking and slapping her. I play with her tight pussy and fuck her face more. I spit in her mouth and titty fuck her while choking her. I flip her upside down and fuck her throat and have her eat my ass. I leash and collar her, spank her ass and put her in a rear naked choke. I take her to the bedroom and fuck her face more POV and she begs me to fuck her tight hole. I do and blow my first load all over her face. I put her against the wall and fuck her face, choke and slap her more. I blow another load on her face and she tells me to slap her again. Finally, I join her in the shower for another surprise! Lenna Lux was a good girl for Daddy!

Duration: 44 Min
Size: 1058 Mb

Download:

Title: Escape Competition with Fayth On Fire

Description: Summer, sun, Spain!

If you wish, another Escape Session with Fayth On Fire ..... against the clock!

Who will be the winner?

Tags: escaping, spain, rope bondage, yvette costeau, fayth on fire

Duration: 26 Min
Size: 997 Mb

Download:

Title: Slave Satine Sparks - In Bed With Satine

Description: Mistress Katerina returns home to find Satine Sparks napping on her bed, having completed none of her chores or tasks for the day.

Buckled into a leather mask, she has the errant slave kneel to lick her shoes completely clean, before she is stripped and tied to the bed. She is mercilessly tickled, and burned with hot candle-wax, across her tits and hairy cunt. Her belly, tits and cunt are whipped and beaten, and she is gagged with a dildo and blindfolded, leaving her helpless to Katerina's attentions, who edges and teases her with a powerful wand vibrator, before finally allowing her to orgasm for taking the correction so well.

Duration: 47 Min
Size: 3411 Mb

Download:

Title: The Evolution of Suffering

Description: Martin used the massive clear gag on me tonight and it's like, whenever I'm silenced with this ball, it doesn't matter what else happens at this point. my main focus will be how PUNISHED my mouth is! Lol Aside from the gag, I came into the show topless, barefoot and pantyhosed. Martin certainly took that as an invitation to attack my legs, my feet and my pussy. Right away, I was pulled to my toes and roped to the ceiling by my crotch rope. Little did I know, teetering me on my tiptoes was just the foreplay to having me on my knees on the pallet. Frogtied on the hard surface with my elbows to the ceiling.

Size: 1028 Mb

Download:

Title: Kendra on the Foldy Fucking Machine Video clips added 08 May 2009 (remastered 10 Jan 2021)

Description: Kendra James gets the treatment on her first visit to the House of Gord. Latex sheathed and trussed tight, she has no option but to learn real quick or suffer the consequences of failure to obey.
(Remastered SD Format, Length 25+ minutes)

Featuring: Kendra James
Keywords: armbinders, ballet boots, catsuits, cinch straps, collars, corsets, electrical, gags, latex, predicament, remastered, training, Gag Trainer

Size: 458 Mb
Resolution: 720x540

Download:
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 57.5 MB

Title: Sia Lust Can't Afford Her Personal Training Session

Description: Petite blonde Sia Lust stopped by the Hoby Buchanon Gym for her first personal training session. First, I weigh her in to see how tiny she is. After doing several exercises she says she didn't bring any money and can't pay for her session. I ask if she wants option 2, which is a rough face fuck and hard fuck. She takes that option! I take off her workout shorts and spit on her pussy and finger it. I grab her by the hair, bend her over the workout bench and begin fucking her tight pussy from behind. I spit in her mouth and put her in a headlock. I begin fucking her pretty little face and then she rides my cock. I pick her up in the air and pound her tight little fuck box then I flip her upside down and have her swallow my cock. I take her to the bedroom and fuck her face in a 69. I fuck her hard from behind again and then fuck her face POV. Tears are rolling down her eyes as I slap her and put her in a figure four leglock with my cock down her throat. She then rides my cock and I cum all the way inside of her pussy and it drips out everywhere! Sia's training session was free of charge!

Duration: 43 Min
Size: 1149 Mb

Download:

Title: Slave Lolani - Hung Out To Dry

Description: Magick greets lolani with a punch to her solar plexus that knocks her breath away - a fair warning of how today will progress. She is stripped and he uses rope, pulled savagely and tightly around her tiny breasts to invoke lactation, for which her breasts are rope whipped, and her nipples crushed between wooden skewers that press them flat. Rope is further used to painfully compress her stomach and cunt, and to pull visciously on her crushed nipples. Her nipples are tormented with hot wax, which also sears the rest of her body, and feet, as she is made to hold the candles between her buttocks and thighs. Hands cuffed above her, she is beaten with a variety of whips and straps, until she is subdued and compliant enough to hold still without bondage as the heaviest whip descends again and again.

Her feet are bound together and caned, then she is hung unpside down by her ankles and left helpless to Magick's attentions. He slaps her cunt, and beats her body with a wooden shoe-horn and a short club. She is lashed with fibreglass and bamboo canes, wooden spoons and single-tail whips, and even a tennis racket, until she is sobbing and terrified of each blow. Made to orgasm, while still hanging bruised and helpless, she might think her ordeal is over, but her relief is short lived as the heavy whip is employed once more to leave her truly exhausted and defeated, before she is left, hanging and alone

Duration: 59 Min
Size: 3645 Mb

Download:

Title: Classic: Extreme Session

Description: An extreme find in my archive!

It may not have been my first experience with a fucking machine ... but the most intense!

Metal bondage and for*ed orgasms in one really tough video! Non-stop action ....

Tags: fucking machine, yvette costeau, yvette xtreme, penetration, extrem, hard bound, fucking, metal bondage

Duration: 48 Min
Size: 715 Mb
Resolution: 768x576

Download:

Title: Hard Tied Suspension Part 2

Description: It took two attempts to fix Yvette in this really hard suspension. A hard, tight bondage with your favorite blue ropes. Then there are also mousetraps on the nipple and a big hook in the plum!

The whole session in two parts!

Tags: yvette costeau, yvette xtreme, suspension, gagged women, knebel, bdsm day, live bondage

Duration: 14 Min
Size: 563 Mb

Download:

Title: With Foil

Description: Yvette is fixed on the bondage chair with foil. Hands, legs, body! A vacuum pump is placed on her pussy. The foil is removed from their nipples in order to hang weights on them. Then her face is also wrapped in foil. She gets a tube in her mouth ...

Then your ordeal begins. She doesn't seem to like it ...

Then it is finally freed and the pump is also removed .... What remains is the pain and a fat cunt!

Tags: pussy, folien-bondage, schlauch, mumification, yvette costeau, yvette xtreme, chair tie

Duration: 25 Min
Size: 954 Mb

Download:

Title: Southern Bell Dixie Lynn Gets Her Teen Pussy Pounded

Description: Cute, innocent little teen Dixie Lynn came to see Daddy to get face fucked & fucked hard. I pull her off of the bed and begin fucking her mouth. I put my fingers down her throat and choke her. I have her lick and suck my balls and spit in her mouth. I fuck her face more and pick her up in a standing 69 face fuck. I take her to the bed and finger her tight fuck box. I start pounding her tight teen pussy and pick her up and fuck her. I lay her down on the bed and deepthroat her balls deep. I slap and choke her and fuck her hard from behind. I spank her big ass and throat her in a laying 69. I have her do her POV deepthroat training and lick my asshole before pounding her more from behind. I lay her upside down on the bed and blow my load all over her pretty face! I join her in the shower for one last surprise! Dixie Lynn was a good girl for Daddy!

Duration: 53 Min
Size: 1348 Mb

Download:

Title: Hung up twice

Description: A really long session! That was really tough!

Just hang it upside down with a ball tie! And when I thought it was over then it starts for the second time!

That was exhausting - but it also looks extremely cool ... if I'm honest ;o)

Tags: yvette costeau, yvette xtreme, bdsm day, upside down, ball tie, gagged women, klammern, titten

Duration: 34 Min
Size: 1020 Mb

Download:

Title: Belt and latex

Description: Yvette Costeau on the leather couch .... Fixed with belts.

This time she is wearing a tight latex outfit!

Tags: latex, rubber, belt bondage, yvette costeau, bdsm day

Duration: 18 Min
Size: 688 Mb

Download:

Title: Slave Fiona - Hair Hang

Description: fiona was one of the original ShadowSlaves, joining our stable shortly after her 18th birthday, way back in 2002. After a 14 year sabbatical, she has finally returned to the fold, and is reminded what it means to be a slave by Magick. It quickly becomes apparent that she has lost none of her smart-mouthed fire in the intervening years, as she pours out defiant quips, even as he strips her and binds her breasts tightly, wrenching her onto tip-toes. Severe clamps and heavy weights are attached to the engorged breasts and flame-haired cunt, and clamps on her tongue finally make her into silence, as her bound and clamped breasts are whipped.

Clothespins bite her cunt, and are whipped off, leaving her tender and sore, as Magick tears out handfulls of pubic hair. Her long plaited hair is tied to a winch, and she is pulled back onto tip-toes for a severe caning, before being made to dance with a cattle-prod, pulling on her hair all the time. Finally, she is hoisted into the air by her hair, and left to hang in helpless agony.

Welcome home, fiona.

Size: 2817 Mb

Download:

Title: Nikki Sweet Returns & Gets 2 Creampies

Description: Hot blonde nikki sweet is back! I start by teasing her pussy with my cock and pulling her off the bed. I begin to fuck her face and switch to POV as she licks my balls and deepthroats me. I put my fingers down her throat, slap her and spit in her mouth. I put her back on the bed and flip her over and fuck her face. I begin to pound her tight pussy from behind. She sucks and throats my cock in a POV and eats my ass. I fuck her hard in multiple positions and have her worship my body and lick my nipples. I pound her pussy and blow my first load in her. I figure 4 her head in a POV and flip her upside down and fuck her face more. I fuck her tight fuck box more before blowing my 2nd load inside of her. Nikki was a good girl for Daddy like always!

Duration: 60 Min
Size: 1619 Mb

Download:

Title: gyn chair with zip

Description: The naked Yvette on the gyn chair. She only wears black vinyl overknees.

And already she is at the mercy of a nasty session with tight cable ties ... If you look closely you can see how good she thinks it ... if her pussy juice runs out!

Tags: gyn-stuhl, gynstuhl, yvette costeau, yvette xtreme, pussy, fotzenschleim, zip ties, kabelbinder, lack, overknee boots

Size: 1003 Mb

Download:

Title: Real Bondage Escape Attempt

Description: Ziva Fey wants a real bondage challenge. She wants to see if she could really escape a scenario where she was tied and kept against her will. The deal is that I bind and gag her to the point that she cannot escape the house nor call out for help, but her feet are to remain untied.. Of course I will help her out. First I place a large sponge ball into her mouth and wrap her head several times with microfoam tape (off camera). Can she spit that out? She tries for a moment and then shakes her head no way. Next I tape up her hands into little fists. Then comes the rope, which I liberally apply to her upper torso, binging her arms back and tightly to her body. Next I go around the house, locking all the exterior doors and deadbolts. Once were secure, she lays down on the bed and closes her eyes, wanting to feel the exhilaration of waking up in this situation. I turn the camera and film her coming to and her struggles. I follow her through doors and down stairs. Once downstairs, she tries to get out of the front door, but the childlock is too high for her to reach or open.. Then I decide to make it interesting by blindfolding her! She stumbles around bumping into things before deciding rolling and sliding on the ground might be a better option. She makes her way to the back sliding door and kicks it to make noise. She stands up and tries her best to open it. When she fails, she beats on the glass with her hands loudly and yells for help! Finally, defeated, she slumps down on the ground and whimpers. The end result- Her gag is still completely intact and operational, keeping her sounds to a dull murmur, and despite freeing her hands of the tape wraps and getting her crotchrope off, she is still very helplessly tied and has to be released. When all was said and done, Ziva said it was a lot of fun!

Tags: Barefoot, Blindfolds, Challenges, Dark Fantasy / Prisoner Play

Duration: 14 Min
Size: 535 Mb

Download:

Title: Droolin' It Out Part 2

Description: This gag is SO big. This, the blue, and especially the white and clear balls make my mouth ache. The hardest part of this hogtie were my hands being pulled to my ankles. That, and my elbows being crushed are the two that usually bother me the most when I'm hogtied. It was SO uncomfortable, but it was the kind of uncomfortable that I WANTED to endure. I'll say it again. hogtie heaven.

Duration: 15 Min
Size: 651 Mb

Download:

Title: February 12, 2021 - Vanna Bardot, Codey Steele/Vanna Bardot Goes Gonzo

Description: Vanna Bardot is a sexy, tan, slutty girl who needs to be handled. Leashed up and ready for a pussy pounding she spreads her legs and opens her throat. Watch her moan and scream as her hole gets worked in all the right ways. She rides his cock and drains his balls deep in her pussy. This cream pie loving slut is simply world-class!

With: Vanna Bardot, Codey Steele
Categories: Choking, Collar, Creampie, Deepthroat, Facefucking, Hair Pulling, Hand Gagging, High Heels, Kinky, Nipple Clamps, PIV, Pussy Eating, Shaved, Squirting, Vaginal Penetration

Duration: 29 Min
Size: 2135 Mb

Download:

Title: February 12, 2021 - Sinn Sage, Ariel X/Breaking The Rules Never Felt So Good

Description: Sinn And Ariel have been isolating in Lockdown due to a contagious virus that has struck their town. They have been fantasizing about being together for a long time. Sinn Decides to break the rules and head over to Ariel's house so they can be together. The girls have been waiting for this moment for so long but they know that if they get caught, they could be in a lot of trouble. The taboo conditions of their meeting make things even more exciting. These girls can not keep their hands off of each other. They kiss passionately moving from room to room until they get to the bedroom. Sinn came prepared. Under her pants, she was wearing a big lesbian strap on. Sinn and Ariel kiss and suck each other on their way into the bedroom where Sinn throws Ariel on the bed and has her suck her cock before she fucks Ariel with it.

With: Sinn Sage, Ariel X
Director: Ariel X
Categories: Athletic, Brunette, Dildo, Lesbian, Pussy Eating, Romance, Strap On, Vaginal Penetration

Size: 3087 Mb

Download:

Title: February 12, 2021 - Adriana Chechik, Samantha Rone/Samantha Rone & Adriana Chechik - She's In Charge #2

Description: Adriana Chechik had Samantha Rone tied up right where she wanted her for some hardcore lezbo action. These horny girls went a bit crazy as Adriana showed Samantha that she was in charge and was gonna tear that hot pussy apart,

With: Adriana Chechik, Samantha Rone
Categories: Ball Gag, Big Toy, Boot, Dildo, DS Lesbian Fisting, Fingering, Fisting, Foot Worship, High Heels, Holidays, Leather Cuffs, Lesbian, OTK, Paddle, Pussy Eating, Shackle, Shoe Licking, Spanking, Vaginal Fisting, Vaginal Penetration

Duration: 28 Min
Size: 2050 Mb

Download:

Title: February 12, 2021 - Misha Maver, Yanick Shaft/Russian Babe Bound And Ass Gaped

Description: Russian submissive Misha Maver has been a bad bad girl and needs a proper training that only her Master Yanick Shaft can provide. When she arrives late for her meeting with the French dom with nothing but sexy black lingerie underneath her red coat, he tells her she must still be punished. Watch as the blonde babe gets bound, spanked, and ass gaped to teach her a lesson in this hardcore BDSM premium porn scene.

With: Misha Maver, Yanick Shaft
Categories: Anal, Ass To Mouth, BDSM, Big Dick, Blonde, Bondage, Deepthroat, Dildo, Domination, Facefucking, Facial, Flogging, Gaping, High Heels, Kinky, Lingerie, Master, Nylons Stockings, Pierced Nipples, Pierced Pussy, Rope Bondage, Rough Sex, Shaved, Spanking, Tattoo, Uncircumcised

Size: 1865 Mb

Download:

Title: February 12, 2021 - Jasmine Webb, Omar/Deadly Women

Description: The beautiful Jasmine Webb parades her luscious ass around, teasing the world-famous Omar before riding his huge member and shrieking with delight! This is one scene you'll never want to end!

With: Jasmine Webb, Omar
Categories: Big Dick, Big Tits, Black, Blowjob, Brunette, Couple, Domination, Fetish, Kinky, Lingerie, Masturbation, Nylons Stockings, Oral Sex, Parody, PIV, Pussy Eating, Role Play, Vaginal Penetration

Size: 1836 Mb

Download:

Title: February 12, 2021 - Mimosa, Magenta Lexe, Vanessa Darling/Mimosa And Her Pet Toys Part 2

Description: Pet handler extraordinaire Mimosa puts her puppies Magenta Lexe and Vanessa Darling on a leash. After taking them for a little stroll and making them sniff each others' butts and lick each other clits she makes them fuck each other with a huge double dildo and watches them until all three of them cum!

With: Mimosa, Magenta Lexe, Vanessa Darling
Categories: BBW, Big Ass, Bizarre, Bondage, Brunette, Collar, Dildo, Dominatrix, Female Slave, Femdom, Fetish, Fishnets, Gag, Lesbian, Pet Play, Pussy Eating, Queer, Rope Bondage, Strap On

Duration: 10 Min
Size: 732 Mb

Download:

Title: February 10, 2021 - King Noire, Jet Setting Jasmine/Fantasy Fitness: Jet Setting Jasmine And King Noire Work Out The Kinks

Description: Jasmine is struggling to get through her virtual workouts without her sexy trainer King Noire in person. He knows how much he motivates Jasmine with his creative ways to make her sweat, so he sends her his heavy dildo for a post work out burn that she is so accustomed to! As Jasmine reluctantly pushes herself to explore what it's like to self satisfy with King Noire in mind. Jasmine's fantasy takes a surreal turn where she can't determine what is real and what is KING! Warning: super HOT!

With: King Noire, Jet Setting Jasmine
Categories: Athletic, Big Dick, Black, Blowjob, Couple, Creampie, Deepthroat, Dildo, Facefucking, Masturbation, Oral Sex, PIV, Pussy Eating, Shaved, Vaginal Penetration

Duration: 30 Min
Size: 2205 Mb

Download:

Title: February 11, 2021 - Bonnie Rose, Pascal White, Andy Baxter/My Friend's Daughter Bonnie Rose Is A Total Slut

Description: I bump into the daughter of an old friend whom I haven't seen for years in the shop and invite her up to the flat for a cup of coffee. Big mistake! With Andy's camcorder focusing on her yummy curves she gets it into her head that she wants to do a porno with 'Uncle Pascal'! She's such a fruity little bitch that I find it extremely difficult to shrug off her advances and I'm fucking her face really hard before you can say "Dirty Old Opportunistic Pervert"! Bonnie's a total slut and she makes this a brilliant scene, loving the roleplay and relishing my dominance over her.

With: Bonnie Rose, Pascal White, Andy Baxter
Categories: Big Tits, Blonde, Choking, Deepthroat, Domination, Facefucking, Facial, Hair Pulling, PIV, Role Play, Rough Sex, Slapping, Submission, Swallow, Vaginal Penetration

Duration: 45 Min
Size: 3258 Mb

Download:

Title: February 10, 2021 - Jasmine Vega, Bruno Dickemz/Sex Slaves Release Rage

Description: Jasmine Vega saw her boyfriend was having a stressful day. She knew exactly what to do to cheer him up. She got on her leather leash and collar followed by her fishnet bodysuit. She then slowly approached him and he began to dominate her almost immediately. He started by fucking her mouth with great strength. He even held her nose to make it tougher on her. He walked her to the bedroom like a sex puppy then spread her legs wider than the grand canyon and began to pound her twat. He released his last bit of rage with a load to her face accompanied by a fat wad of spit. From this point, the day started to look brighter for both of them

With: Jasmine Vega, Bruno Dickemz
Categories:BDSM, Big Dick, Black Hair, Blowjob, Choking, Collar, Curvy, Deepthroat, Domination, Facefucking, Facial, Fingering, Fishnets, Hair Pulling, Kinky, Latinx, Leather, Lingerie, Masturbation, PIV, Rough Sex, Scissoring, Slapping, Spanking, Spit, Submission

Duration: 52 Min
Size: 3767 Mb

Download:

Title: February 9, 2021 - Leileyn, Eric X/The Story Of Leileyn's Pussy

Description: Master loves Leileyn's pussy. He loves the way her body responds to manipulations. The way she quivers and how very wet and swollen her pussy gets when he delivers pleasure. Master has decided that for today, Leileyn will be his favorite slave and he's going to see just how far he can push her. He secures her tightly to the bench, her bottom lip starts to quiver, her eyes open wide in anticipation and she waits, waits for the games to begin.

With: Leileyn, Eric X
Categories: BDSM, Bondage, Bottom, Collar, Corset, Domination, Glasses, Kinky, Leather, Leather Cuffs, Master, Paddle, Pain, Shaved, Slave, Vibrator, Zapper

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 883 Mb

Download:

Title: February 9, 2021 - Azoe, Arjan/Azöe: Best Machine Fuck

Description: Azöe moaned loudly, as her Masters slaps her body. Her whole body shocks with ecstasy as the machine penetrates her wet pussy, in and out with each stroke. Do you also know the greatest thing about getting fucked by a machine, they don't get tired like a normal person.

With: Azoe, Arjan
Categories: Ball Gag, Bondage, Brunette, Dildo, Machine Dildo, Multiple Orgasms, Rope Bondage, Shaved, Vaginal Penetration, Vibrator

Duration: 21 Min
Size: 1494 Mb

Download:

Title: February 9, 2021 - Lena Love, Victoria Summers/Serving Her Sweaty Feet!

Description: The fox hunt didn't go well for Mistress Lena Love, and she is in a furious frame of mind. "Why haven't you completed all the housework in my absence?" she snaps at her new maid Victoria Summers, still holding her riding crop from the hunt. "You insolent girl, you deserve to have that bottom warmed! Ah, take my crop right from the flanks of my horse onto your ass!" SMACK SMACK SMACK! "And come to think of it, missy," says Lena, "you'd make quite a good little steed yourself! Perhaps I'll add 'Giving Milady Horsie Rides' to your list of daily duties! Ha-ha!"

With: Lena Love, Victoria Summers
Categories: Blonde, Boot, Bottom, Crop, Domestic, Domination, Feet, Fetish, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Footing, High Heels, Kinky, Lesbian, LezDom, Pierced Pussy, Shaved, Shrimping, Submission, Uniform

Duration: 21 Min
Size: 1529 Mb

Download:

Title: ANAL MASSACRE WITH A GIANT EGGPLANT 4K

Description: Don't expect any romance at the place where shit is cooked. Now it's going to be a real massacre. Be careful to not shit your pants. I really like the handy cook. She got so much money and in return she let Sarah do what she wanted with her ass. I stuffed her tight ass with a giant eggplant because I wanted her to remember forever who the Bitch Sarah is. Well, the girl will probably not look for a job where you sit all day. I warn you, this is freaking hot!

Duration: 10 Min
Size: 979 Mb
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:

Back