Sexy moms, older & mature women

Adriana Vittoria masturbates in her kitchen - Oct 6, 2019

Description: Adriana Vittoria is in the kitchen in her green dress. She teases the camera with her white panties and strips nude. She finds a spot on a chair to masturbate and fingers her hairy pussy until she orgasms.

Tags: Hairy Armpits, Upskirt, Masturbation, Tattoo, Lingerie, Hairy Ass, Brunettes, Slim, Piercings, Striptease

Photoset name: AdrianaVittoria_GreenDressWhitePanty_superhr
Number of pictures: 120
Resolution: 3000x2000
Resolution: 2000x3000
File size: 118.36 MB

2.png

AdrianaVittoria_GreenDressWhitePanty_superhr.zip

Adriana Vittoria has naked fun in her armchair - Sep 20, 2019

Description: Adriana Vittoria is sitting on her armchair in her top and denim shorts. She strips naked and shows off her hairy body. She stands up to start fingering her hairy pussy and enjoys wild orgasms.

Tags: Hairy Armpits, Masturbation, Tattoo, Lingerie, Hairy Ass, Brunettes, Slim, Piercings, Denim, Striptease

Photoset name: AdrianaVittoria_PinkTopDenimShorts_superhr
Number of pictures: 127
File size: 128.80 MB

2.png

AdrianaVittoria_PinkTopDenimShorts_superhr.zip

Adriana Vittoria strips naked with her camera - Sep 26, 2019

Description: Adriana Vittoria is taking pictures with her new camera and is wearing a sexy purple dress. She strips naked in bed and starts to touch herself. She masturbates and rubs her very hairy pussy well.

Tags: Hairy Armpits, Upskirt, Tattoo, Lingerie, Hairy Ass, Brunettes, Slim, Piercings, Striptease

Photoset name: AdrianaVittoria_PurpleDressBlackCamera_superhr
Number of pictures: 119
File size: 93.45 MB

2.png

AdrianaVittoria_PurpleDressBlackCamera_superhr.zip

Adriana Vittoria strips naked at her desk - Jan 4, 2021

Description: Adriana Vittoria is elegant in her dress as she sits by her desk. She takes it off along with her matching lingerie. She sits at her desk naked as she strokes her hairy pussy and enjoys orgasms.

Tags: Hairy Armpits, Masturbation, Tattoo, Lingerie, Hairy Ass, Brunettes, Slim, Piercings, Striptease

Photoset name: AdrianaVittoria_PurpleDressPurpleLingerie_superhr
Number of pictures: 116
File size: 130.03 MB

2.png

AdrianaVittoria_PurpleDressPurpleLingerie_superhr.zip

2021-04-23 - Lady Lena - 6285

Lady Lena - Smoker´s Paradise

Tamara, Ewa and Lena are very heavy smokers. So they are a real playground of every smoke fetishist. Here you can see Lady Lena in her smoker's paradise with various cigarettes and cigarillos. As she smokes one after the other, she keeps holding the soles of her dirty, sweaty feet up to the camera. Would you like to smell the soles and inhale the hot smoke from Lena's mouth?

Photoset name: 6285
Number of pictures: 101
Resolution: 2066x3044
File size: 45.33 MB

2.png

6285.zip

2021-03-18 - Lady Ewa - 6249

Lady Ewa
The ToeWankers of the NakedLady

When two members visited the Legsworld party studio, the naked, high-heeled Lady Ewa naturally wanted to feel the juice of the two guys on her toes. While the sexyx Polish mare sat at the bar, naked and lasciviously smoking with rubber bands around her breasts, the two men had to jerk on her sexy feet at the instruction of the horny wank icon, who were wearing bright red mules with platform. After the first one had jerked a full load of cum on foot and shoe, Ewa rubbed the cum from the shoes on her tits. Then No.2 could jerk his load.

Photoset name: 6249
Number of pictures: 135
Resolution: 3000x1907
Resolution: 2066x3058
File size: 78.62 MB

2.png

6249.zip

2021-03-16 - Lady Ewa - 6248

For many of you it is a dream: to be naked next to a elegant clothed Lady. On this little private party two stark naked members could drink with the sexy Lady in summerdress, stockings and 16 cm-high pumps at the bar. Of course, the two had to present their dicks for comparison, so the Lady could grab and wank them with her jewelry draped hands.

Photoset name: 6248
Number of pictures: 114
Resolution: 1854x3058
File size: 59.23 MB

2.png

6248.zip

Nylon Sue - 1126

Sheer and shiny is the theme of this week's update with a bright shiny pink dress teamed up with pink nylons and pink heels and a sheer nylon top. When the dress has gone the sheer top goes back on...time for some fun!

Photoset name: nylon sue - 1126
Number of pictures: 125
Resolution: 3000x1992
Resolution: 1992x3000
File size: 496.21 MB

2.png

nylon sue - 1126.zip

Nylon Sue - 1125

When I first saw these gold studded heels I fell in love with them straight away. I chose my outfit carefully... a ruffle dress, ff nylons and matching lingerie and continued my love of these heels with some dangling and shoe fucking!

Photoset name: nylon sue - 1125
Number of pictures: 130
Resolution: 3000x1992
Resolution: 1992x3000
File size: 578.35 MB

2.png

nylon sue - 1125.zip

524 - Fantasy in Her Peterbilt Racing Outfit

Fantasy in Her Peterbilt Racing Outfit

Fantasy dropped by after doing a Peterbilt racing scene for a video. As we spent time in my loving room, I suggested a photo shoot. I thought the Peterbilt racing outfit would be of interest, especially on such a gorgeous lady. Fantasy poses well and began her routine. That twelve strap girdle could make you wonder what kind of video she did. She posed in that chair for most of the set, showing off those legs. However she also eventually opened the top of the outfit, displaying tattoos and her spectacular, jeweled breasts - such a sight. I knew she was going further when she finally stood up, removed the checkered mini skirt and showed us the rest of her jewels. I'd say Fantasy truly made good use of my living room, wouldn't you?

Photoset name: 524 - Fantasy in Her Peterbilt Racing Outfit
Resolution: 1400x737
Resolution: 933x1400
File size: 21.29 MB

2.png

524 - Fantasy in Her Peterbilt Racing Outfit.zip

523 - Julia Returns to My Red Room

Julia Returns to My Red Room

It is no surprise, given the outfit Julia is wearing, that she insisted on posing in my red room. That outfit is perfect on her. You can tell there is a statuesque body under it. Don't you enjoy the way the skirt front is tied? Does it draw you? She knows she looks good and poses well for us. After showing us what is under the skirt, she removes it. The blouse comes off quickly and we see how statuesque Julia truly is. Her magnificent breasts are beautifully accented by her clever use of her pearls. Then, with quick releases of the girdle straps, she takes off her thong and gives us a view of her ever so sweet pussy. Is she not an impressive woman, both dressed and undressed? I think so!!!

Photoset name: 523 - Julia Returns to My Red Room
Number of pictures: 126
Resolution: 1400x933
File size: 21.91 MB

2.png

523 - Julia Returns to My Red Room.zip

522 - Timea in the Conservatory

Timea in the Conservatory

I have beautiful things in my conservatory. When Timea is there, she adds to that beauty. Timea is a fine looking lady. With her dark hair, fair skin and beautiful body she presents a stunning appearance wherever she is. Today she is wearing a very different but striking blue dress. We all know how she enjoys posing and she continues here. She makes it a point to show us her twelve strap garter belt under that dress along with her dark brown nylons and very ornate strapped heels. The lady always looks good. She also shows that she is wearing nothing under that garter belt - how delightful. After more posing, Timea pulls that dress over her head and shows that she is wearing nothing but the garter under it. She also displays a very alluring pair of very well rounded breasts and highly excited nipples. Don't you agree that Timea brings a different kind of beauty to my conservatory?

Photoset name: 522 - Timea in the Conservatory
Number of pictures: 106
Resolution: 1400x933
File size: 24.65 MB

2.png

522 - Timea in the Conservatory.zip

2021-04-24 - Melody - melt with melody

Lovely Melody is busting out of her dress with those giant titties and lovely ass. She lets it all out as she peels off her outfit. Once she has satisfied herself playing with those big jugs, she grabs a vibrating toy and goes to work making her meaty fuck hole twitch.

Photoset name: 2021-04-24_melody_3_melt-with-melody
Number of pictures: 46
Resolution: 3600x2391
Resolution: 2391x3600
File size: 89.98 MB

2.png

2021-04-24_melody_3_melt-with-melody.zip

2021-04-24 - Housewife Felicity in Dress and Stockings Pussy Play

British brunette housewife Felicity is in a red & white polka dress and skin-colored thigh high stockings on her bed. After unbuttoning her top and flashing her pink bra, she bends over to show her matching lacy pink panties and a quick pussy flash. Once thebra is off, she lies on the bed and slides off the panties and then the fun begins - as she rolls around on the bed and rubs and finger fucks her neatly trimmed MILF pussy with a smile

Tags: brunettes, housewife, masturbation, milf, over 30, shaved pussy, stockings and lingerie, upskirt and panties

Photoset name: 2021-04-24_Housewife_Felicity_in_Dress_and_Stockings_Pussy_Play
Number of pictures: 140
Resolution: 6000x4000
Resolution: 4000x6000
File size: 400.66 MB

2.png

2021-04-24_Housewife_Felicity_in_Dress_and_Stockings_Pussy_Play.zip

Adriana Vittoria shows off her naked body in bed - Nov 29, 2020

Description: Adriana Vittoria is in her bedroom wearing a tight red dress. She strips nude and has fun in bed. She explores her 34B breasts and then starts to masturbate and rub her hairy pussy to have orgasms.

Tags: Hairy Armpits, Tattoo, Lingerie, Hairy Ass, Brunettes, Slim, Piercings, Stockings, Striptease

Photoset name: AdrianaVittoria_RedDressBlackLingerie_superhr
File size: 116.35 MB

2.png

AdrianaVittoria_RedDressBlackLingerie_superhr.zip

Adriana Vittoria masturbates in her office - Oct 29, 2019

Description: In her office Adriana Vittoria is relaxing and horny. She strips off her red dress and is eager to unwind. She starts to touch herself all over and starts to rub her hairy pussy as she masturbates.

Tags: Hairy Armpits, Masturbation, Tattoo, Lingerie, Hairy Ass, Brunettes, Slim, Piercings, Striptease

Photoset name: AdrianaVittoria_RedDressBlueChair_superhr
Number of pictures: 102
File size: 102.61 MB

2.png

AdrianaVittoria_RedDressBlueChair_superhr.zip

Adriana Vittoria masturbates by her plants - Dec 12, 2020

Description: Adriana Vittoria is taking care of her pants in her elegant pink dress. She finds her pouf and strips naked on it. She loves being naked there and uses her time to masturbate and rub her hairy pussy.

Tags: Hairy Armpits, Masturbation, Tattoo, Lingerie, Hairy Ass, Brunettes, Slim, Piercings, Stockings, Striptease

Photoset name: AdrianaVittoria_RedPantyPinkDress_superhr
Number of pictures: 113
File size: 101.95 MB

2.png

AdrianaVittoria_RedPantyPinkDress_superhr.zip

2021-04-24 - Lady Ewa - 6286

Lady Ewa - 24h in the Hotel: 3. PumpsShow

In the hotel suite, Lady Ewa shows member 'upskirt' her red patent leather pumps with 17cm heels. She only wears sheer brown seamed nylons on suspenders. Does the wanking "upskirt" make her so horny that it makes her rub her clit? In any case, he is happy to have his "Wanker-Poska" around for so long in the hotel.

Photoset name: 6286
Number of pictures: 132
Resolution: 3000x1985
Resolution: 1923x3052
File size: 62.71 MB

2.png

6286.zip

2021-03-03 - Lady Barbara - 6234

Lady Barbara - Neglige + Pumps

I had spent the night in a sheer, salmon-colored negligee, a blindfold and sheer nylons. Next to my bed, instead of my house mules, were a pair of 16 cm high pumps standing. That's why you see me this morning after getting up with a blindfold in a salmon-colored neglige, 16 cm high pumps and seamless nylons from Tops Hosiery. So I pose for all morning wankers. Look if you can see that someone had cummed on my vagina at night.

Photoset name: 6234
Number of pictures: 107
Resolution: 3000x1609
Resolution: 1452x3056
File size: 43.73 MB

2.png

6234.zip

2021-03-04 - Lady Ewa - 6235

Lady Ewa - Nylonslave Fritzchen must jerk

Lady Ewa visited slave Fritzchen in Koblenz and let him pamper her nylon legs and feet on his bed. After Fritzchen has licked and stroked the mistress's horny legs, the sexy Polish woman presses his little cock stiffly with her toes. Then Ewa said "Go! Cum!" and Fritzchen had to jerk a full load of cum on the Lady's nylon feet.

Photoset name: 6235
Number of pictures: 144
Resolution: 1780x3064
File size: 68.44 MB

2.png

6235.zip

Back