Photoset name: pics_savana_styles_black_stockings
Number of pictures: 114
Resolution: 1600x1066
Resolution: 1066x1600
File size: 190.09 MB

2.png

pics_savana_styles_black_stockings.zip

Nylon Sue - 1129

When I want a big orgasm then nothing beats a wand. But I also love to get in the mood and dressing up is always a big turn on. A black satin blouse, tight skirt and black ff nylons with these gorgeous new heels will certainly help...

Photoset name: nylon sue - 1129
Number of pictures: 139
Resolution: 3000x1992
Resolution: 1992x3000
File size: 572.58 MB

2.png

nylon sue - 1129.zip

Nylon Sue - 1128

From a long gown last time to a tight little white dress this time, which I teamed up with some lovely silky rht nylons which I want to show off to you in some unusual sexy poses, including some amazing close-ups...

Photoset name: nylon sue - 1128
Number of pictures: 128
File size: 485.24 MB

2.png

nylon sue - 1128.zip

Nylon Sue - 1127

This long black satin dress deserves some classy mules and barely black ff nylons with some black nylon opera gloves and this combo certainly made me feel very sexy indeed...so much so that I couldn't help but play...

Photoset name: nylon sue - 1127
Number of pictures: 129
File size: 527.28 MB

2.png

nylon sue - 1127.zip

527 - Cladi Heats Up My Bar

Cladi Heats Up My Bar

So my bar continues to draw new customers. Tonight Cladi arrived for a fun evening. She came in and got herself comfortable there. I liked the ultra-shear black sheath she was wearing. It certainly lets you know what's going on underneath it, happily. Cladi is a tall, slender lady and her appearance in that outfit is quite alluring. She poses well and soon gets down to niceties. She is far from bashful and you can see as the first item off are her panties - very interesting, as is the removal of her dress. Those breasts are petite but make your mouth water a bit. So here we have Cladi, at my bar, dressed in a twelve strap girdle, black nylons and heels. There is another stool there! After all that, wouldn't you like to sit beside her and buy her a drink??

Photoset name: 527 - Cladi Heats Up My Bar
Number of pictures: 107
Resolution: 1400x933
Resolution: 933x1400
File size: 26.21 MB

2.png

527 - Cladi Heats Up My Bar.zip

525 - Cold Angel - Leatherbound

Cold Angel - Leatherbound

The thought of a lady dressed in leather would normally conjure up the thought of a dominating mistress and that would be understandable. Cold Angel is dressed all in leather but she aims to please you visually. She is amply equipped to do just that. Just the sight of those breasts pushing out of the top of the bustier certainly starts the juices flowing. Her poses will start that visual pleasure. Then the coat comes off, followed closely by the skirt. Now the sight of Cold Angel in her black twelve strap girdle and bustier, together with the black nylons and boots and the jewelry must have an overwhelming effect on you. But now off comes the bustier and those absolutely beautiful breasts come into full view. What more can be desired? The lady is displaying all the beauty she possesses from every angle. This lady in leather is here to please your vision, not inflict pain - I know she has done that.

Photoset name: 525 - Cold Angel - Leatherbound
Number of pictures: 119
File size: 19.03 MB

2.png

525 - Cold Angel - Leatherbound.zip

526 - Janet in a Crochet Outfit

Janet in a Crochet Outfit

It is generally a toss up where the ladies wish to pose, either the bar or the red room. Janet's outfit works well in the red room - having long blonde hair and wearing such a gorgeous white crochet dress. That dress surely gives an indication of the lingerie under it. Janet teases us before she begins to show that lingerie. Notice how, after she reveals the multi straps, she leads into a slow removal of the dress, eventually showing the purple bra and black vinyl corset. Janet holds onto the dress but eventually drops it and removes that bra. Now the delight is in view. Just notice how full and round her breasts are, a beautiful sight to see. I think you are enjoying her profile view, wearing only her jewelry, her nylons and heels . . and just her corset.

Photoset name: 526 - Janet in a Crochet Outfit
Number of pictures: 118
File size: 27.99 MB

2.png

526 - Janet in a Crochet Outfit.zip

2021-04-22 - 64yo Busty Redhead GILF Linda makes her glorious Debut

64yo Busty Redhead GILF Linda makes her glorious debut in an elegant green dress and black strappy high heels. Sitting on the couch, she reveals a matching lacy green bra, then gives you a quick flash of her nipple, before hiking up her dress while flashing first her lacy green panties and thigh high green stockings, but also a quick flash of her pussy as well. With the dress thrown off, she gets her huge GILF tits out and then spreads her legs to finger fuck her shaved smooth mature pussy to orgasm and licks her fingers clean

Tags: big tits, elegant, high heels, lingerie, masturbation, over 60, redhead, shaved pussy, stockings and lingerie

Photoset name: 2021-04-22_64yo_Busty_Redhead_GILF_Linda_makes_her_glorious_Debut
Number of pictures: 155
Resolution: 6000x4000
Resolution: 4000x6000
File size: 619.89 MB

2.png

2021-04-22_64yo_Busty_Redhead_GILF_Linda_makes_her_glorious_Debut.zip

2021-04-22 - Melody - coming for you

Bigtit milf Melody loves wearing dresses so she can get to her tits and twat oh so easily. Her dress peels off to reveal lovely sheer lingerie that hugs her curves from her lovely breasts to her cream filled pussy. You won't want to miss a moment of watching her pound her fuck hole with a vibrator.

Photoset name: 2021-04-22_melody_2_coming-for-you
Number of pictures: 40
Resolution: 3600x2391
Resolution: 2391x3600
File size: 94.24 MB

2.png

2021-04-22_melody_2_coming-for-you.zip

2021-04-22 - Lady Barbara - 6284

Lady Barbara - Stinky Bare Footsoles

After a long night of dancing, I'm always hot. Especially when my feet are all the time in tight pumps. Today I play thereafter with a rubber dick on my feet and show you my naked stinky soles. On your knees slave! Smell my toes and suck therewhile the rubber dick !

Photoset name: 6284
Number of pictures: 92
Resolution: 3000x1748
Resolution: 1470x3056
File size: 25.35 MB

2.png

6284.zip

Back