Sexy Domination Action | Tender Sadism | Dirty Strap-On

Hardcore Femdom And Safe Bdsm part 65

Genres: FemDom, BDSM, Fetish, All Sex
Video language: English

The leather sack encased slave is required to service Mistress Sidonia, her personal dehumanised vibrator. She takes pleasure from the well trained tongue, all the while making sure the slave is aware of how worthless and insignificant he is. Mistress then rides the always ready cock and takes her orgasms until satisfied, leaving the slave on the floor unsatisfied, frustrated and ready to be used next time.

Total size: 4.4 GB in 10 files.

Download Hardcore Femdom And Safe Bdsm part 65

Hardcore Femdom And Safe Bdsm part 60

mummified to a table with three leather-clad women explaining what his new life will be like from now on, that of a slave! He can struggle, but there is no escape. He must learn to behave and obey - eventually he will come to terms with his everything and learn that there is simply no point in rebelling.

Total size: 3.4 GB in 10 files.

Download Hardcore Femdom And Safe Bdsm part 60

Hardcore Femdom And Safe Bdsm part 59

Their victim is brought back to consciousness, to find himself wrapped tightly in cling film with his cock locked in chastity. His captors reveal his new life to him, he will be their slave from now on, no matter how much he protests...

Total size: 3.5 GB in 10 files.

Download Hardcore Femdom And Safe Bdsm part 59

Hardcore Femdom And Safe Bdsm part 58

The torture continues with some heavy nipple pegging and clamping. The new slave must learn to appreciate his new life. They will make him suffer until he surrenders his body and mind to them. His screaming is surpressed with a ball gag, but no matter how loud his screams for mercy, deep in their chamber, no-one can hear his cries and no-one is going to help him.

Total size: 3.8 GB in 10 files.

Download Hardcore Femdom And Safe Bdsm part 58

Hardcore Femdom And Safe Bdsm part 54

In full uniform, the Guardess storms in to inspect her new prisoner and explains how she gets to use her slaves anyway she pleases. She starts off by inscribing his new name on his chest and sets to work torturing his cock and balls.

Total size: 3.3 GB in 10 files.

Download Hardcore Femdom And Safe Bdsm part 54

Hardcore Femdom And Safe Bdsm part 48

Stood on a box, with his cock and balls taught in a , the slave is encouraged to jump off the box. Will the Mistresses let go of the or not? They then have a game of shoot the balls and beat the arse, all at the slave's expense...

Total size: 2.2 GB in 10 files.

Download Hardcore Femdom And Safe Bdsm part 48

Hardcore Femdom And Safe Bdsm part 44

The slave is hogtied on the table and the 'Ram Rod' is prepared. The guardess then gives him a thorough fucking with it, to open his tight virgin arse, while stuffs his cock into the new prisoner's mouth.

Total size: 2.2 GB in 10 files.

Download Hardcore Femdom And Safe Bdsm part 44

Hardcore Femdom And Safe Bdsm part 42

The guard's new slave has pegs clamped all over his cock and balls, already burdened with weights to stretch his ball sack. She then clamps his nipples and attaches a around his 'manhood'. then helps the guard man-handle the new slave for a good kicking...

Total size: 2.1 GB in 10 files.

Download Hardcore Femdom And Safe Bdsm part 42

Hardcore Femdom And Safe Bdsm part 33

David arrives home late from the pub and has totally forgotton to pick up Nina's dress - he's in more trouble than he could have imagined as she gives him a lesson in the price of forgetfulness. She starts by getting him to strip and then spanks his backside hard...

Total size: 2.1 GB in 10 files.

Download Hardcore Femdom And Safe Bdsm part 33

To Sit On Her Slaves Facesitting part 19

Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Bondage

Mistress Amy sits on her slave's face and takes his breath away. She wears sexy black leggings with a long zip between her legs. But before she opens it the slave must endure this rough zip on his face. His nose squeezes against the zipper and you can easily imagine how painful it is for him. How about she sits on you now?! Mistress Amy reaches for the zip and opens it. She lifts her ass briefly, then pulls her pants down and then takes a seat on his face. Now she's sitting with blue patent hot pants on his face! With his nose between her buttocks, he has no chance of breathing this time either! He's just a facesitting slave!

Total size: 2.5 GB in 21 files.

Download To Sit On Her Slaves Facesitting part 19

To Sit On Her Slaves Facesitting part 17

The slave is smelling Lady Amy's sweaty socks. But his fun doesn't last for long as she wants to make herself more comfortable and that's best achieved by sitting on his face! She crouches, getting closer and closer to his face before planting herself firmly on it. He was a happy sock-sniffing slave, but now he can't smell anything at all under her ass. He's very tightly . He can't breathe any more and has to carry all her weight on his stupid skull! Lady Amy ocassionally allows him a short gasp of air, but right away his mouth is firmly covered by her ass as she makes herself comfortable. The slave can whine as much as he likes, but Lady Amy is in charge and he just has to accept it!

Total size: 2.2 GB in 20 files.

Download To Sit On Her Slaves Facesitting part 17

To Sit On Her Slaves Facesitting part 11

Aw, how sweet this puggy eyes could be... if only I was that kind of girl that would get wowed by such a picture :-D. But instead I think of him that he's only ridiculous. He's that kind of victim who is taken in by my perfect beauty and probably hopes that I would like him... but soon he'll find out that he's nothing but a toy for me! And I like to test my toys extensively. Therefor I steal his breath twice: On the one hand with my sexy lingerie, that carresses my body, and on the other hand between my tasty ass cheeks! I really enjoy hearing him moaning and whining and start laughing at him. Time for some fun session

Total size: 2.1 GB in 20 files.

Download To Sit On Her Slaves Facesitting part 11

To Sit On Her Slaves Facesitting part 16

Wonder how his face will do as my seat cushion? My sexy long legs are coated by fishnets, which will soon smush into his face and maybe even leave a nice pattern on it. While my ass is parking on his face, my slave either won't breathe at all, or he'll inhale the scent of my pussy deeply into his lungs! He doesn't need fresh air while I'm trying different positions on his face.

Total size: 2.4 GB in 20 files.

Download To Sit On Her Slaves Facesitting part 16

To Sit On Her Slaves Facesitting part 13

Sexy Mistress Sabrina loves to sit on her slave. With her ass right rest on his face - the perfect seat for her. Lady Sabrina loves facesitting! His slave face is very comfortable and therefore the ideal place for the lady! She stays sat on him for a long time and takes all the air out of him. He can only breathe when she mercifully lets him take a short breath. But she doesn't give him long before sits on him again with her sexy ass!

Total size: 2.0 GB in 20 files.

Download To Sit On Her Slaves Facesitting part 13

To Sit On Her Slaves Facesitting part 10

I suppose that my slave's far more comfortable than my old couch, so I wanna put him to the test by stressing him with my full weight. Despite the fact that I've got a really trained body, he's overwhelmed by the pressue and starts moaning, which leads to even more pressure from my ass on his stupid face! This loser shall stop breathing, for heavens sake! Furthermore he's brash enough to have claims against me and wants me to stop. Turned out to be a big mistake for him My ass has just begun to enjoy torturing and humiliating him!

Total size: 2.6 GB in 20 files.

Download To Sit On Her Slaves Facesitting part 10

Back