Sexy Domination Action | Tender Sadism | Dirty Strap-On

Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 14

Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Fisting, Latex, Ballbusting, CBT, FaceSitting
Video language: English

My slave Norbert is fixed in my basement with his hands on the ceiling. I want to find out how much pain this fat and ugly slave can stand. I slap with my hands against his balls! Then I kick them with my knees.

Total size: 3.2 GB in 10 files.

Download Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 14

Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 13

My slave is bound with a transparent film and will get a sweating cure from me! Now he is defenseless. And I'm already very happy to put on the milking machine. I want him to bring a lot of sperm out of his dick! I impose the milking machine on his dick and start the machine!

Total size: 6.2 GB in 15 files.

Download Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 13

Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 12

I went to the cinema with my slave. I get him under my thumb and appreciative smoke a cigarette in front of the entry. I don't care if somebody has a problem! And to humiliate my slave he has to put out his dick and start to jerk-off the small thing in public.

Total size: 5.3 GB in 10 files.

Download Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 12

Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 11

Today I want to use my little ugly slut in a special way! He really thought 50 Euros are enough! What a joke! This is way too less! Now he has to input his bank information on amazon. Now I can shop with no limit and buy whatever I like!

Total size: 4.2 GB in 10 files.

Download Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 11

Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 9

The slave's mouth will be completely shut with some tape. So he has no other choice than breathing through his nose. And there are my gorgeous feet! I know that your tiny dick will grow a little bit and becomes harder while watching my sexy, naked feet!

Total size: 3.3 GB in 10 files.

Download Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 9

Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 8

My slave just visited me to worship my hot and sexy boots! He is allowed to lick them the way he likes it and I enjoy it to watch him doing so - and insulting him! It's a long time ago he was allowed to touch my boots but today he can satisfy his deepest desires! After this I also stroke my hot over knee boots - and you become horny and want to stroke your dick too!

Total size: 5.8 GB in 10 files.

Download Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 8

Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 7

I was at the shopping maul today. My sexy boots became dirty so I order my slave to lick the heels clean again. That's nice... But what do I have to see...!? They are not so clean! You ake me really angry! I have no choice!

Total size: 4.8 GB in 10 files.

Download Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 7

Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 6

A torturpolis is a really sensual and painful event at the same time! You want to feel the pain at a diagonal cross...Very brutal and without mercy I'm going to finish two slaves at once!

Total size: 2.9 GB in 10 files.

Download Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 6

Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 5

The special dick treating with my extreme tall high heels lets the stupid wimp cry! While doing so I make a joke of this useless pig and humiliate him as much as I can. Leaving him out of my fangs he immediately runs home to his wife... But how does he think he can explain his blue and swollen eggs

Total size: 4.9 GB in 10 files.

Download Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 5

Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 4

The black haired beauty hangs her slave up and whips this useless object unquestioning. Without mercy the bullwhip is used again and again! You can hear this submissive piece of whining . And you can see the pleasure in her eyes while torturing and chastening the stupid slave...!

Total size: 3.8 GB in 10 files.

Download Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 4

Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 3

He has to lay down on the ground in front of me so I can put a gag-bit on him. So I can avoid that he tries to close his dirty mouth! Then I start to spit on his face and gob in his yap. Because he looks so funny I have to laugh about him ? he looks so pathetic!

Total size: 6.7 GB in 10 files.

Download Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 3

Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 2

The submissive slave object was bound tight at the examination table. There he lies helpless now and awaits the next steps. To a perfect ass worship an ass sniffing slave is needed. So mistress Blackdiamoond lets smell him her sexy ass. And to give you a really nice view she wears an extreme erotic dress!

Total size: 3.5 GB in 10 files.

Download Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 2

The clinic slave

I want to strip for you, Alex, but I'm going to keep the skirt on. You enjoy how it clings to my curvy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1620kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 274.1 MB

Download The clinic slave

Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 1

For a dominant woman like me it is a real delectation to fuck a submissive slave in his ass, don't you think so too? And for the slave it is a real highlight to be fucked in the ass by his mistress too! This is real hard work for me! At the end he gets some real cumbread! He has to unload verything in a condom and then...

Total size: 4.7 GB in 10 files.

Download Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 1

Sissy Boys Cuckold and Humiliation part 23

Genres: FemDom, StrapOn, Face Sitting, Foot Worship , Licking, CFNM, Pegging, Cunnilingus, Rimming, Humiliation

Alissa Avni is laying by the pool and telling her best friend about how hot her new is. She insists its ok for her to think that way since they are't related. Still, it's so taboo. Cameron comes by so Alissa hangs up. She tells Cameron that she wants to spend time with him since they haven't spent much time together yet. A little flirting and some smiles from Alissa is all it takes. Before Cameron knows it, he is taking off Alissa's shoes and worshipping her feet. He knows it is wrong, but its just her feet, right? Alissa was so BOSSY to him, how could he say no?

Total size: 3.2 GB in 3 files.

Download Sissy Boys Cuckold and Humiliation part 23

Sissy Boys Cuckold and Humiliation part 34

Genres: FemDom, StrapOn, Face Sitting, Foot Worship , Licking, CFNM, Pegging, Cunnilingus, Rimming, Humiliation

Sunny's husband does get to have sex with her, just not the usual sex. That's now completely out of the picture and the only sex he is getting is being pegged by her. He should be lucky that she is fucking him at all! Sunny is going to fuck him with a cock that is bigger than his on purpose so he can know what a real man is supposed to feel like. Getting fucked by her only makes him feel even more submissive and owned by her.

Total size: 9.9 GB in 3 files.

Download Sissy Boys Cuckold and Humiliation part 34

Dirty Dommes and Femdom part 11

Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Ballbusting, Orgasm, Handjob, Outdoors

Dominatrix administers prostate stimulation to male sub in glasse...Cruel females torture a male sub during Femdom play in men's washroom

Total size: 2.4 GB in 10 files.

Download Dirty Dommes and Femdom part 11

Dirty Dommes and Femdom part 2

Don't mess with Tina! She is a badass and has a lethal aim and loves destroying balls! Watch her in action as she is set to kick her slave's balls until they are smashed. With her sexy bare feet and pointy high heels, she kicks and kicks until the slave falls to his knees.

Total size: 2.1 GB in 9 files.

Download Dirty Dommes and Femdom part 2

Dirty Dommes and Femdom part 1

Another test for the slave meat, Madame Catarina and I dragged in to the Factory. This skinny little man will amuse us and we know exactly how to do that...with our whips and floggers. It becomes clear this new slave does not have a high tolerance for pain but he will endure and suffer! Us Ladies need our entertainment and we let him dance to our whips! He feels the stings of our punishment tools on his white skin but he gets his limits pushed...

Total size: 2.1 GB in 9 files.

Download Dirty Dommes and Femdom part 1

Back