Sexy Bodies In Latex & Rubber Vol.2

Genres: Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Catsuit, CBT, Cock Sucking, Fantastic Rubber, Lacing, Licking, Restriction, Sexy Heels, Solo, Spitting

DESCRIPTION: Wearing my hottest heels and latex outfit, I decide to tie my rubber man’s cock and balls up to fully control him and do exactly what I want to his hard cock . I think I will begin by degrading his naughty cock with my spit before I lick the pulsing head and devour it with my mouth, Mmmm!

<================>
Duration: 0:09:54
File Size: 375 Mb
File Type: MP4
Resolution: 1280x720

00240x0032-01.png

9658 - Laced-Up Pt 1.mp4

Genres: Big Tits, Black rubber, Girl/boy, Hitachi Magic Wand, Licking, masturbation, Pussy Licking, Rubber Corset, Rubber Doll, Rubber Guy, Sexy Heels, Shoe Fetish, Spitting

DESCRIPTION: My rubber boyfriend is the best pussy licker ever!! So how can I possibly resist having his tongue all over and inside me? His tongue, combined with using my favourite toy make for an intensely horny night…

<================>
Duration: 0:09:09
File Size: 347 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9659 - Dirty Rubber Boyfriend Pt 3.mp4

Genres: Boy/Girl, Kissing, Licking, masturbation, Pussy Clamps, Pussy Licking, Rubber Boyfriend, Spitting

DESCRIPTION: With clamps already attached to my pussy lips, I’m feeling so horny and need to finger my wet pussy. My very hot boyfriend drives me crazy when licking my clit and tonguing my pussy, Mmmmmm!!

<================>
Duration: 0:11:45
File Size: 446 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9660 - Dirty Rubber Boyfriend Pt 2.mp4

Genres: BeGloss, Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Kissing, Latex Shining, Pussy Licking, Rubber Boyfriend, Rubber Doll, Rubber Love, Sexy Heels, Spitting

DESCRIPTION: I have the whole night to spend with my hot rubber guy, so don’t want to waste a second. After slipping into some tight latex we shine each other up and get started with some hot rubber kissing, pussy licking and lots of sexy spitting, Mmmmm

<================>
Duration: 0:13:29
File Size: 512 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9661 - Dirty Rubber Boyfriend Pt 1.mp4

Genres: Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Fucking Machine, Hitachi Magic Wand, masturbation, Nylon and Latex, pigtails, Rubber Boyfriend, Rubber Guy, Sexy Heels

DESCRIPTION: My naughty rubber boyfriend next decides to set up the fucking machine. He controls the speed while I’m face down with my ass and pussy in the air. My pussy is now at the mercy of my filthy man’s decisions

<================>
Duration: 0:10:19
File Size: 391 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9662 - Feeling Playful Pt 2.mp4

Genres: Girl/boy, Hitachi Magic Wand, Latex and Nylon, masturbation, pigtails, Pussy fingering, Rubber Doll, Rubber55, Sexy Heels, Solo

DESCRIPTION: Feeling super horny, I slip into some of my hottest leggings, my favourite pigtail hood and sexy new heels. Watch as I play with my Hitachi Magic Wand while my boyfriend play with me. I wonder where it will lead next

<================>
Duration: 0:17:17
File Size: 656 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9663 - Feeling Playful Pt 1.mp4

Genres: Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Corset, Dildo, Hitachi Magic Wand, Pussy fingering

DESCRIPTION: Happy New Year to all of my kinky members!! This New Year’s Eve was the best ever as I got to share it with my super hot, dirty rubber lover. Take a look at this hot video series to see what I get up to

<================>
Duration: 0:15:29
File Size: 588 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9664 - New Years’ Eve Surprise Pt 2.mp4

Genres: Big Tits, Bondage, Bondage Doll, Dutch Dame, Girl/girl, Kissing, Rope Bondage, Rubber Ass, Rubber Doll

DESCRIPTION: It was so much fun being Dutch Dame’s rubber bondage doll! She is so sexy and knows just how to treat a doll . The ropes were tight so she had complete control over me, and in a sensual, sexy way

<================>
Duration: 0:11:05
File Size: 421 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9666 - Dutch Dames Bondage Doll.mp4

Genres: Big Tits, Black Latex, Frejadottir, Girl/girl, Jacuzzi, masturbation, Rubber Ball Hood, Rubber dolls

DESCRIPTION: Myself and my rubber friend Frejadottir slip into the outdoor jacuzzi in this beautiful setting while fully encased in latex, complete with inflatable ball hoods. We can’t see anything, but we can certainly feel. It feels so slippery while in warm wet latex and very sensual to touch

<================>
Duration: 0:18:40
File Size: 709 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9667 - Rubber Doll Jacuzzi.mp4

Genres: Ballet Heels, Cock Sucking, Cum, Frejadottir, Fucking, Latex Outdoors, masturbation, Rubber Ball Hood, Rubber dolls, Rubber sheaths, Threesome, Tight Corset

DESCRIPTION: Both being in full tight latex outside on a hot night made myself and rubber girlfriend Frejadottir feel very playful. Frejadottir also gets extremely kinky as she gets fucked hard! We later have some fun experimenting with our inflatable rubber ball hoods. It feels so good being completely surround by rubber. Watch what we get up to

<================>
Duration: 0:15:12
File Size: 577 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9668 - Fetish Doll Threesome Pt 2.mp4

Genres: Bondage, Cling Wrap, Rubber Doll, Unpackaging

DESCRIPTION: This rubber doll arrived boxed and wrapped tightly with Cling film and duct tape. Watch as she is unwrapped and then played with

<================>
Duration: 0:09:05
File Size: 139 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9669 - Unwrapping The Bondage Doll.mp4

Genres: Big Tits, Boy/Girl/Girl, Cock Sucking, Frejadottir, Latex Outdoors, masturbation, pigtails, Pussy sheath, Rubber dolls, Threesome

DESCRIPTION: A great way to spend a sunny afternoon! I’m accompanied by my hot rubber girlfriend, Frejadottir and we spend some time sunbathing in full latex, and then enjoying ourselves in some other fun ways… see what we get up to when we invite a rubber guy around

<================>
Duration: 0:11:07
File Size: 422 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9670 - Fetish Doll Threesome Pt 1.mp4

Genres: Big Tits, Latex Outdoors, masturbation, Rubber Maid, Solo, Stockings, Water Hose

DESCRIPTION: Away from all the cooking and cleaning, I like to venture outside and enjoy myself in the sunshine. Now it’s time to give myself some special attention! It got VERY hot so I ended up having some fun cooling myself down with the hose pipe. Hopefully I didn’t make too much mess

<================>
Duration: 0:10:08
File Size: 385 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9671 - Maid Lucy Off-Duty.mp4

Genres: Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Corset, Cum, Dildo Fucking, Fucking, Heels, pigtails, Pussy Licking, Rubber Doll

DESCRIPTION: In this part of the scene you’ll see lots of fucking in many positions, some cock sucking, dildo fucking, dildo sucking and more… then at the end, I lick lots of creamy cum from my rubber dildo

<================>
Duration: 0:10:58
File Size: 416 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9672 - After Hours Clinic Pt 2.mp4

Genres: Big Tits, Catwoman, Cosplay, Face Sitting, Frejadottir, Girl/girl, Kissing, masturbation, Pussy fingering, Pussy Licking

DESCRIPTION: We quickly lose concentration and interest in the game of pool and realise there’s more interesting things to do anyway, hehe. I give Frejadottir’s wet pussy a good licking and enjoy watching how much she enjoys herself when I finger her. I then sit over her face and she licks and fingers my horny pussy too… now that’s much more fun than the game of pool we were having

<================>
Duration: 0:10:12
File Size: 387 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9673 - Lucy Vs Frejadottir Pt 2.mp4

Genres: Big Tits, Catsuit, Catwoman, Corset, Frejadottir, Girl/girl, Heels, Kissing, Pool Table, Rubberdolls, Spanking

DESCRIPTION: It’s not often I get to meet up with my good friend, Frejadottir… this time we ventured into the games room for a game of pool. You’ll see that neither of us are very good, but that doesn’t stop us from being competitive, lol. Some competition between us can often lead to a bit of a scuffle, an argument or some cheating

<================>
Duration: 0:11:02
File Size: 419 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9674 - Lucy Vs Frejadottir Pt 1.mp4

Genres: Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Corset, Dildo Fucking, Dildo Sucking, masturbation, pigtails, Rubber Doll, Solo

DESCRIPTION: After examining the patients who attend my Rubber Clinic, the fun doesn’t end there as I like to take time to play alone also… well I wasn’t exactly alone. A day of performing ‘exams’ on the rubber patients can make a girl stay horny for some time afterwards

<================>
Duration: 0:15:08
File Size: 574 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9675 - After Hours Clinic Pt 1.mp4

Genres: Big Tits, Dildo, Dildo Fucking, Dildo Sucking, Latex Outdoors, masturbation, Rubber Doll

DESCRIPTION: On my first day in Greece earlier this year, I slipped into this new outfit (which I love!) and explored the villa and surrounding gardens. It was such a hot day!! (I did get a slightly sun burnt cleavage though, lol). I then found a nice comfy seat to relax on and gave my horny pussy some much needed attention with one of my favourite rubber dildos

<================>
Duration: 0:16:15
File Size: 617 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9676 - Greek Rubber Doll.mp4

Genres: Ariane St Amour, Big Tits, Dildo Sucking, Girl/girl, Kissing, Mega Boobs, Rubber Clinic, Rubber dolls, Rubber Nurses, Tattoos

DESCRIPTION: When I get together with Nurse Ariane, we always get a bit carried away with kissing and playing with each others big tits . We love lots of teasing, sensual kissing, boob squeezing and nipple licks while wrapped in tight shiny rubber. Ariane is welcome to play in my clinic room any time. I hope you’ll enjoy the final part of our play session.. however I’m sure we’ll meet again for more fun in the future

<================>
Duration: 0:11:55
File Size: 524 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9678 - Lustful Latex Nurses Pt 3.mp4

Genres: Ariane St Amour, Big Tits, Girl/girl, Kissing, Mega Boobs, Rubber Clinic, Rubber dolls, Rubber Nurses, Tattoos

DESCRIPTION: The meeting gets hotter and kinkier as we enjoy the feel of each others fully rubberised bodies. Nurse Ariane releases my tits to play with them… She licks and sucks them and squeezes my nipples hard! I lick her huge transparent rubber tits and love kissing her juicy lips

<================>
Duration: 0:14:11
File Size: 624 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9680 - Lustful Latex Nurses Pt 2.mp4

Genres: Ball Gag, Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Cum, Cum on Tits, Fucking, Gagged, handcuffs, Latex Nightwear, masturbation, Mike Majors, Pussy fingering, Pussy Licking, Rubber Doll, Sex in Latex, Transparent Latex

DESCRIPTION: I’m gagged while my pussy is being fucked hard and also teased with his tongue. It drives me crazy! But I love it too much really . When the gag is removed, I suck on his big cock until he cums and then the creamy cum is emptied from the black condom onto my big tits. The gag is then replaced and I’m left alone

<================>
Duration: 0:12:31
File Size: 550 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9683 - Sweet Rubber Dreams Pt 2.mp4

Genres: Big Tits, Boy/Boy/Girl/Girl, Cock Sucking, Cum on Tits, Face Fucking, Foursome, Frejadottir, Fucking, Gag Dildo, Nurse/Patient, pigtails, Rubber Clinic, Rubber Nurses, Rubber Patient

DESCRIPTION: We have our patients right where we want them! We examine juicy cock while testing their oral skills with some face fucking and pussy licking. Then Frejadottir fucks one of their faces with a strap on gag dildo. She fucks the face of one while I fuck the cock of the other, then we both suck on a hard cock while being finger fucked, Mmmm! I could definitely get used to this

<================>
Duration: 0:14:14
File Size: 626 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9684 - Lucys Rubber Cl1nic Series 2 Pt 4.mp4

Genres: Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, handcuffs, Latex Nightwear, masturbation, Mike Majors, Pussy fingering, Pussy Licking, Rubber Doll, Sex in Latex, Transparent Latex

DESCRIPTION: I love to lay in bed in my rubber nightwear. Sometimes I’ll just take a nap and maybe fantasise a bit… but this time was different as I was woken up with a rubber guy fingering my pussy and with my hands cuffed together!! My pussy was instantly wet and throbbing with both shock and excitement. He had me sucking on his rubber cock and he ate my pussy while my wrists were still cuffed. I already felt helpless, but then he decided to gag me

<================>
Duration: 0:10:54
File Size: 478 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9685 - Sweet Rubber Dreams Pt 1.mp4

Genres: Big Oiled Tits, Big Tits, Boy/Boy/Girl/Girl, Cock Sucking, Foursome, Frejadottir, masturbation, pigtails, Pussy Licking, Rubber Clinic, Rubber Nurse, Titty Fucking

DESCRIPTION: Finally we invite the patients into the clinic room and make them both comfortable. Now for some thorough examining. We take a patient each and start with a quick check up… followed by quite a few extras that weren’t on the exam list, but I think you’ll agree that’s it’s ok

<================>
Duration: 0:14:50
File Size: 653 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9686 - Lucys Rubber Clinic Series 2 Pt 3.mp4

Genres: Big Tits, Frejadottir, Girl/girl, Hitachi Magic Wand, masturbation, pigtails, Pussy Licking, Rubber Clinic, Rubber Nurses, Spanking, Transparent Latex

DESCRIPTION: I enjoy slapping my assistant’s sexy rubber ass and taking advantage of having her join me (and before my patients arrive!). I make the most of the time by licking her wet pussy. I then sit over her and position my Hitachi between our sensitive clits, driving us both wild. It was far too easy to lose control

<================>
Duration: 0:10:17
File Size: 450 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9687 - Lucys Rubber Clinic Series 2 Pt 2.mp4

Genres: Anal Play, Ass Fingering, Ass play, Big Breasts, Bondage, Boy/Girl, Breath Play, Butt Plug, Cock Sucking, masturbation, Pussy fingering, Round Rubber Ass, Rubber Doll

DESCRIPTION: Those rubber fingers feel so amazing and sensual slipping inside my hot pussy and ass, I get so excited!! A plug is slipped inside my ass then I’m put in more rope bondage to keep me still. I’m given a hard cock to suck on… followed by some breath play. I’m then left struggling to escape from the bondage, watch to see if I succeed

<================>
Duration: 0:12:16
File Size: 539 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9688 - Latex Tranquility Pt 3.mp4

Genres: Ass slapping, Big Tits, Clinic, Frejadottir, Girl/girl, Hitachi Magic Wand, Kissing, masturbation, Nipple Play, Pussy fingering, Pussy Licking, Rubber Ass, Rubber dolls, Rubber Nurses

DESCRIPTION: This time in my Latex Clinic I have invited Nurse Frejadottir over to assist, but we can’t help but get horny when we meet each other (this tends to happen a lot when we get together!). What starts off as a welcome kiss ends up being a bit more. As we’re already excited, our 2 patients later in the series may be in for a surprise

<================>
Duration: 0:14:06
File Size: 620 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9689 - Lucys Rubber Cl1nic Series 2 Pt 1.mp4

Genres: Anal Masturbation, Ass Fingering, Ass Massage, Bondage, masturbation, Pussy fingering, Rope Bondage, Round Rubber Ass, Rubber Ass

DESCRIPTION: After some much needed relaxation I had a nice massage to look forward to, although I didn’t realise it would be mostly focused on massaging one particular area of my body! Not that I’m complaining as I love my ass being bound up and played with in such a way

<================>
Duration: 0:10:56
File Size: 480 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9690 - Latex Tranquility Pt 2.mp4

Genres: Big Tits, Dressing in Latex, Girl/girl, Kurage, Latex Layers, Mary Jale, Rubber dolls, Rubber girls, Sexy Heels

DESCRIPTION: The more layers we add, the more fun we have as we complete our outfits then shine up out tight rubbery bodies. I just LOVE this transparent lilac colour with all the black details. The corset is ultra thick and made from recycled tyres. What a way to recycle them!! Now we just need to spend some time getting to know each other a bit better

<================>
Duration: 0:09:20
File Size: 434 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9691 - Kurage Dolls - Dressing-Up Pt 2.mp4

Genres: Anal Sheath, Ass Fingering, Ass slapping, Big Tits, Boy/Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Double Blowjob, Fucking, Pussy, Pussy sheath, Rubber Doll

DESCRIPTION: Now that I’m removed from the bondage device, I’m able to suck cock more freely. I really make the most of it by sucking both hard cocks and enjoy having my rubber holes fingered and played with. I also feel a hard cock inside my pussy sheath, Mmmm!

<================>
Duration: 0:13:50
File Size: 686 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9692 - Restrained Play Thing Pt 2.mp4

Genres: Anal Plug, Ass slapping, Big Tits, Boy/Girl/Girl, Cock Sucking, Cum, Frejadottir, Fucking, Kissing, Licking, Pussy Licking, Rubber dolls, Tight Corset

DESCRIPTION: With the butt plug still buried in my tight ass, my pussy is now being fucked…so hard! Mmmm It makes me so horny. I lick my girlfriend’s excited pussy while being fucked at the same time! We both get so horny with lots of fucking while loving some nice cock sucking and also get to tongue each other’s juicy pussies at the same time. Such a fun combination while all dressed in ultra sexy skin tight rubber

<================>
Duration: 0:14:22
File Size: 673 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

[9693 - Passionate Rubber Dolls Pt 3.mp4

Genres: Ass sheath, Big Tits, Black rubber, Bodenpranger, Bondage, Bondage Device, Boy/Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, masturbation, Mike Majors, Pussy sheath, Rubber Ass, Rubber Cock, Submissive Lucy, Threesome

DESCRIPTION: I am securely fastened into the bondage frame with the cold metal cuffs around my arms, legs and neck… just waiting to find out what my two rubber Masters will do to me. When they finally come I enjoy the feel of their hands over my rubber body, then their hard cocks in my mouth… and fingers inside my rubberised holes, Mmmm. I’m then forced to orgasm multiple times with the Hitachi. I have no control and can only scream with every orgasm!

<================>
Duration: 0:09:53
File Size: 483 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9694 - Restrained Play Thing Pt 1.mp4

Genres: Big Tits, Frejadottir, Girl/girl, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Rubber dolls, Spanking, Tight Corset

DESCRIPTION: After lots of sensuous kissing, we thought it would be fun to grab some toys…so we picked some sparkly metal butt plugs from out of our collection. We slide them into each other’s tightly rubbered asses followed by some pussy teasing and fingering. We’re then joined by a hot rubber guy in full latex and indulge in some yummy cock sucking

<================>
Duration: 0:13:47
File Size: 661 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9695 - Passionate Rubber Dolls Pt 2.mp4

Genres: Big Tits, Frejadottir, Girl/girl, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Rubber dolls, Spanking, Tight Corset

DESCRIPTION: Happy Easter Guys!! Mmmm what a great time I had with my favourite rubber girlfriend, Frejadottir. It had been a while before we’d met up for some playtime together, so I set up my rubber mattress for some more intimate fun. We even colour co-ordinated our tight and sexy rubber outfits to make it more fun for you guys to watch us

<================>
Duration: 0:11:24
File Size: 526 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9696 - Pink Passion Pt 2.mp4

Genres: Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Cum, Cum Licking, Fucking, POV, Pussy Licking

DESCRIPTION: After a long waking up in my rubber nightgown, I do my usual thing of checking some messages from my fans and making sure everything’s running smoothly on here. This time I had a more exciting morning it seems… I wasn’t expecting a nice soft tongue on my pussy, a hard rubber cock to fuck me and to suck on and some juicy cum to finish with, Mmm!

<================>
Duration: 0:17:42
File Size: 858 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9699 - Good Morning.mp4

Genres: Ben Kelly, Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Cum, Cum on Face, Doctor/Patient, Fucking, Hard Fucking, Rubber Clinic, Rubber Doctor

DESCRIPTION: This is the final episode of this exciting series… and you’ll see that in the end I’m rewarded with a nice juicy eruption all over my rubber face. If you like lots of fucking, then you’ll enjoy this! I need to get myself booked in for another clinic exam very soon!

<================>
Duration: 0:13:13
File Size: 635 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9700 - Lucys Clinic Exam Pt 6.mp4

Genres: Big Tits, Feeldoe, Frejadottir, Full enclosure, Girl/girl, Licking, masturbation, Real Fuck Doll, Rubber Doll, Rubber girls, Strap-on

DESCRIPTION: As a real fuck doll, I was today unpackaged by the hands of sexy Frejadottir. What more could a fuck doll want. You may already know that Real Fuck Dolls are unable to move, but I could feel her sensual touch over my tightly coated rubber body and it felt SO good. I firstly felt her fingers and tongue circling around and in between my lips, then inside my rubberised holes, Mmmm!! I also felt something long and hard slide inside my rubber doll pussy, but I couldnt see what it was

<================>
Duration: 0:19:23
File Size: 498 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9701 - Rubberdoll Play Thing.mp4

Genres: Ben Kelly, Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Doctor/Patient, Fucking, Pink Catsuit, Rubber Clinic, Rubber Doctor, Rubber Doll

DESCRIPTION: This is the most thorough medical exam I’ve had so far! When I first signed up, I didn’t realise it would be this thorough or include activities that made me feel SO horny. Just when I thought the exam must be coming to an end, I am forced to cum again and again with the Hitachi wand pressed hard against my pussy… then after I’ve finished sucking on his cock, Dr Ben slides it deep into my throbbing pussy, Mmm!

<================>
Duration: 0:16:46
File Size: 800 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9702 - Lucys Cl!Nic Exam Pt 5.mp4

Genres: Ariane St Amour, Big Tits, Breath Play, Encased in Rubber, Girl/girl, masturbation, Messy Rubber, Nude, Rubber Hoods, Tattoos

DESCRIPTION: Sliding my body over Ariane’s sexy slippery body is such a turn on, but I’m now feeling a bit too naked! lol. I crave that amazing tight rubbery feeling over my body so I slip beneath the rubber mattress cover so I’m all encased. Ariane enjoys playing with my curvy rubberised form with her hands and huge tits. Feeling her hands groping me and her tits sliding against me while underneath the tight rubber sheet feels so dreamy!!

<================>
Duration: 0:12:24
File Size: 630 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9703 - A Slippery Dream Pt 3.mp4

Genres: Ariane St Amour, Big Tits, Boob Worship, Girl/girl, Kissing, Latex Lingerie, Messy Latex, Rubber girls, Undressing

DESCRIPTION: This slippery lube is SO much fun. We love sliding our big tits together and over each other’s bodies. I need more of this gooey stuff! We do decide to do something different and strip out of some of our latex, which also makes the feel of the bed sheet feel amazing next to our slippery skin. It’s such a sexy feeling and gets us so excited

<================>
Duration: 0:13:18
File Size: 662 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9705 - A Slippery Dream Pt 2.mp4

Back