Sexy Bodies In Latex & Rubber Vol.2

Genres: Big Tits, Dressing in Latex, Full enclosure, Full Enclosure Catsuit, Gasmask, Latex and Nylon, Rubber Doll, Rubber55 Hood, Sexy Heels, Solo

DESCRIPTION: I always love the combination of latex and nylon, slipping silky tight latex over a lace body stocking feels sublime . I also get to show off my full enclosure catsuit with attached gasmask and gloves. Watch as I dress for you, slipping into the suit and having some sexy fun

<================>
Duration: 0:11:49
File Size: 448 Mb
File Type: MP4
Resolution: 1280x720

00240x0032-01.png

9616 - Lace To Full Rubber Pt 1 - March 1, 2019.mp4

Genres: Ball Gag, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cock Sucking, Corset, Cum, Cum on Face, Hitachi Magic Wand, masturbation, Rubber Doll, Rubber55 Hood

DESCRIPTION: I’m given some extra special treatment from my rubber guy with the Hitachi Magic Wand…it drives me even more wild as it makes my metal butt plug vibrate too!! I’m also given a nice juicy cock to suck… all followed by some hot creamy cum covering my face. How could I complain!

<================>
Duration: 0:07:57
File Size: 302 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9617 - Latex Love Pt 2 - February 23, 2019.mp4

Genres: Ball Gag, Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Kissing, Long Rubber Gloves, masturbation, Ponytail, Pussy fingering, Pussy Licking, Riding Crop, Rubber Doll, Rubber55 Latex, Wrist Cuffs

DESCRIPTION: This Valentine’s Day, my rubber guy had me gagged and cuffed waiting ready on the bed for him. He eventually appeared with a riding crop in his hand and handled me in the loving, forceful way that he enjoys… controlling my body with his rubber gloved hands, slapping, and fingering my pussy. I also got to feel his tongue inside my lips and pussy, Mmmmmm!!

<================>
Duration: 0:09:01
File Size: 342 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9618 - Latex Love Pt 1 - February 16, 2019.mp4

Genres: Big Tits, Cumming, Dildo, Hitachi Magic Wand, Inflatable Rubber Dildo, masturbation, Rubber Doll, Sexy Heels, Solo, Stockings, Tight Corset

DESCRIPTION: OMG, the combination of fucking my pussy with my inflatable rubber dildo and those hard and fast vibes of the Hitachi Magic Wand on my clit drives me wild!!! My time to unwind becomes something more pleasurable and a lot more intense as I keep cumming harder

<================>
Duration: 0:12:51
File Size: 488 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9619 - Relax _ Unwind Pt 2 - February 3, 2019.mp4

Genres: Big Tits, masturbation, pigtails, Pussy Pumping, Rubber Doll, Rubber55 Hood, Sexy Heels, Solo, Tight Corset

DESCRIPTION: Finally, time to relax! I settle on the bed for some time to be a naughty rubber doll with some of my favourite toys . In this series I play with my pussy pump and my pumped up pussy.. Mmm see what else I get up to

<================>
Duration: 0:09:32
File Size: 362 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9620 - Relax _ Unwind Pt 1 - January 27, 2019.mp4

Genres: Big Tits, Dressing in Latex, Gag, Latex Stockings, Long Rubber Gloves, pigtails, Rubber Corset, Rubber Doll, Rubber Dress, Rubber55 Hood, Sexy Heels, Solo

DESCRIPTION: I always enjoy slipping into my rubber outfits and here you can see why! All of those tight, soft rubbery layers transform me into a sexy rubberised doll and are such a turn on. I finish off the look with a red rubber gag (part 1 of 1) This is a special double-length 15 min vid

<================>
Duration: 0:15:21
File Size: 582 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9623 - Lucy Dresses Up - January 8, 2019.mp4

Genres: Big Tits, Christmas, Cock Sucking, Cum, Girl/boy, Latex and Nylon, Latex dress, Nylon Stockings, Ponytail Hood, Rubber Doll, Rubber Guy, Sexy Heels

DESCRIPTION: After playing with my Rubber Doll gift, I’m feeling all horny and ready for my final gift. Watch as I unwrap this special gift.. a Rubber Man Doll . I needed to test him out, to make sure he was in full working order. I feel all over his tight rubber body and soon move onto his hard throbbing cock… licking it, giving it a thorough sucking, a handjob and finally tasting his hot cum in my lips. Ooh what a present!

<================>
Duration: 0:10:19
File Size: 392 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9624 - To Lucy, From Santa Pt 3.mp4

Genres: Big Tits, Corset, Dildo, Girl/girl, Latex and Nylon, masturbation, Pussy fingering, Rubber Pussy, Sexy Heels, Sheath Pants, Stockings, Zara Du Rose

DESCRIPTION: Look what I’ve uncovered in this gift wrapper.. a sexy rubber doll! I explore her body with my gloved hands and fingers, making use of one of the other special rubbery gifts I’d already opened. Watch as I fuck her rubber pussy with it

<================>
Duration: 0:10:00
File Size: 379 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9625 - To Lucy, From Santa Pt 2 - Zara Du Rose.mp4

Genres: Christmas, Girl/girl, Latex and Nylon, Latex dress, Long Rubber Gloves, Ponytail Hood, Rubber dolls, Sexy Heels, Stockings, Zara Du Rose

DESCRIPTION: Today I’m having an early Christmas!! I get to open at least 5 of my gifts that are already under the tree.. although it looks as though I’m being spoilt this year as some wont fit! I open some exciting new gifts. There’s one present in particular that caught my attention

<================>
Duration: 0:12:23
File Size: 470 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9626 - To Lucy, From Santa Pt 1 - Zara Du Rose.mp4

Genres: Ass slapping, Big Tits, Blowjob, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Cum, Fucking, Kissing, Long Rubber Gloves, pigtails, Rubber Doll, Rubber Dress, Rubber Guy, Rubber55 Hood

DESCRIPTION: Mmmm this is a super hot scene with plenty of licking, sucking and fucking. A great way to finish the series! . Watch as I get fucked from behind by my hot rubber man and see me sucking his hard cock until it spurts cum over my rubber face

<================>
Duration: 0:06:47
File Size: 257 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9627 - Stairway To Heaven Pt 3.mp4

Genres: Big Tits, Blowjob, Bondage, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Cock Whipping, Cosplay, Cum. Handjob, Devil, Dungeon, Flogger, Flogging, Latex Demon, LatexCrazy, Pussy sheath, Rubber Guy, Sexy Heels, Spitting

DESCRIPTION: After playing with my dildo in part 1, I’m now hungry for my rubber guy. I have him strapped up ready and waiting on the bondage bench, including his cock, which is strapped down tight against his rubber torso. I begin with some gentle teasing, then move onto some light flogging.. then slightly harder whipping on his naughty hard cock. I give it some sucking (how could I resist!), followed by a handjob

<================>
Duration: 0:13:50
File Size: 525 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9628 - The Devil In Lucy Pt 2.mp4

Genres: Big Tits, Blowjob, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Latex dress, pigtails, Rubber Doll, Rubber Guy, Sexy Heels, Tit Slapping

DESCRIPTION: My rubber man visits me with some red roses and I show my appreciation with a special gift of my own. I was already very wet and horny at the thought of him joining me with his hard juicy cock and now the wait is finally over…

<================>
Duration: 0:08:28
File Size: 321 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9629 - Stairway To Heaven Pt 1.mp4

Genres: Cosplay, Devil, Dildo, Latex Crazy, masturbation, Rubber Demon, total enclosure

DESCRIPTION: This Rubber Demon came out to play on Halloween . Fully enclosed in my rubber devil outfit complete with pussy sheath, I indulge in some kinky play with my red dildo…
*Please note that due to some interference, sound is limited

<================>
Duration: 0:09:15
File Size: 351 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9630 - The Devil In Lucy Pt 1.mp4

Genres: Full Enclosure Catsuit, Gasmask, Prize Draw, Prize Draw winners, Rubber Eva Clothing

DESCRIPTION: Thankyou to all who entered my Halloween Prize Draw . I’m now ready to announce the lucky winners, with this little video I made . I thought my amazing black rubber full enclosure suit withe gasmask would be the perfect occasion to wear this .
If you are one of the lucky winners, you will very soon receive an email from me

<================>
Duration: 0:02:04
File Size: 91 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9631 - Prize Draw Winners.mp4

Genres: Big Tits, Hitachi Magic Wand, Latex dress, masturbation, pigtails, Rubber Doll, Rubber55 Hood, Sexy Heels, Solo

DESCRIPTION: Feeling incredibly horny, I decide to arrive home a bit earlier than normal. I’m wearing my long black and red slinky rubber dress and hot high heels, which makes me feel sexy . I head upstairs for some fun on the sofa…taking one of my favourite toys with me of course, but then it eventually runs out of power. It looks like I’ll have to find some other way to pleasure myself in part 2

<================>
Duration: 0:09:20
File Size: 354 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9632 - Stairway To Heaven Pt 1.mp4

Genres: Big Tits, Bondage, Dildo, Feeldoe, Frejadottir, Girl/girl, Kissing, Latex Outdoors, Pinstripe Latex, Rope Bondage, Rubber Jeans, Rubber Pussy, Rubber Sheath Pants, Rubber55 Hood, Sheath Pants

DESCRIPTION: Today my rubber girlfriend, Frejadottir has me bound to the railings of the outside dining area, ready for some mischievous play . She strokes my body and unzips my rubber jeans to expose my shiny rubberised pussy. Next she has something in mind to penetrate my rubber hole with… a Feeldoe, double dildo!

<================>
Duration: 0:09:28
File Size: 359 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9633 - Mischievous Latex Dolls.mp4

Genres: Ass slapping, Big Tits, Blue Latex, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Cum, Cum on Ass, Fucking, Kissing, Latex Outdoors, Pussy Licking, Rubber Guy, Rubber55 Hood

DESCRIPTION: I continue to please my hot rubber boyfriend by wrapping my lips around his perfect hard cock…then we move to the bedroom for some more serious fun . He is laid waiting for me on the bed as I straddle over his shiny rubber body and position my pussy over his mouth for some licking while I continue to suck him at the same time. He then fucks me hard from behind, it feels SO amazing! He finishes by exploding over my tight rubber ass

<================>
Duration: 0:09:42
File Size: 368 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9634 - May I Help You Pt 2.mp4

Genres: BeGloss, Big Tits, Blue Latex, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Latex Outdoors, Rubber Doll, Rubber Guy, Rubber55 Hood, Sexy Heels, Shining, Solo, Swimming Pool

DESCRIPTION: Sprawled out under the hot sunshine on an inflatable rubber lilo, and in one of my favourite rubber outfits… what more could I want?! Now that I’m more relaxed and all shined up, I have something else to look forward to as my rubber man is waiting for me with a special treat, Mmmm! Find out what

<================>
Duration: 0:10:28
File Size: 397 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9635 - May I Help You Pt 1.mp4

Genres: Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Dildo, Fucking Glove, Long Rubber Gloves, masturbation, Pussy fingering, Rubber Doll, Rubber Glove, Solo, Transparent Latex

DESCRIPTION: The dildo glove is a new favourite of mine. Feeling each of the fingers slide inside my wet pussy as my rubber man controls it drives me wild!! I play with my rubber dildo and get a special treat afterwards

<================>
Duration: 0:09:29
File Size: 360 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9636 - Green With Envy Pt 2.mp4

Genres: Batman, Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Catwoman, Cock Sucking, Cosplay, Cum, Fucking, Kissing, Sex Play, Pussy Licking, Sexy Heels, Water Sports

DESCRIPTION: In this final episode, you pretty much get 2 scenes in 1! Watch as I get to enjoy Batman’s perfect hard cock.. giving it a thorough sucking before getting my pussy licked and fucked, Mmmm. I then take control of him outside, playing with his cock and finally all over it

<================>
Duration: 0:11:00
File Size: 417 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9637 - Catwoman Meets Batman Pt 3.mp4

Genres: Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Hitachi Magic Wand, Long Rubber Gloves, masturbation, Pussy fingering, Rubber Doll, Rubber Eva Latex, Rubber55 Hood, Sexy Heels, Solo, Transparent Latex

DESCRIPTION: All dressed in transparent green and clear latex, with long black rubber gloves is making me feel very kinky and dirty . I love these times when I get to relax in latex while lounging around. Watch as I enjoy this moment… fingering my pussy with my rubber gloves, having fun with my Hitachi Magic Wand and groping my big tits before sliding my boyfriend’s hot hard and delicious cock between my lips, Mmmm!

<================>
Duration: 0:10:47
File Size: 409 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9638 - Green With Envy Pt 1.mp4

Genres: Batman, Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Catwoman, Cock Sucking, Cosplay, Kissing, masturbation, Pussy fingering, Rubber Doll

DESCRIPTION: I venture indoors, making some time to sprawl out on the sofa to fantasise while playing with my wet pussy… then my fantasy finally arrives!! I meet my own rubber Batman for the first time . Take a look and see what we get up to

<================>
Duration: 0:11:34
File Size: 439 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9639 - Catwoman Meets Batman Pt 2.mp4

Genres: BeGloss, Big Tits, Bondinage Corset, Bullwhip, Catwoman, Cosplay, Duo Balls, Hitachi Magic Wand, Latex Outdoors, masturbation, Role Play, Rubber Doll, Rubber55 Catsuit

DESCRIPTION: It’s a hot, sunny day so I spend some around the pool. Firstly, shining up my outfit with my favourite BeGloss shiner, I enjoy the heat on my rubber body. I unzip myself to reveal my horny wet pussy, already filled with some duo balls, then I get to play with my Hitachi Magic Wand. I’m still yet to meet Batman though

<================>
Duration: 0:09:36
File Size: 364 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9640 - Catwoman Meets Batman Pt 1.mp4

Genres: Bathing in Latex, Bathroom Scene, Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Fucking, pigtails, Pink Latex, Rubber Doll, Rubber Guy, Wet Pussy

DESCRIPTION: Once I’ve finished relaxing and pampering myself in the warm bath, I take great care in making sure my latex is spotlessly clean. Now i think I’m ready to make use of my bathroom man. I might suck him if he’s lucky …till I’m good and ready to take him inside me, then dirty up my rubber once more with a load of his sticky hot cum!

<================>
Duration: 0:09:57
File Size: 377 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9641 - Bathroom Affair Pt 2.mp4

Genres: Bathing in Latex, Big Tits, Dildo, Inflatable Dildo, Rubber Doll, Solo

DESCRIPTION: After a day of rushing about doing everyday tasks, now it’s time for some relaxation time ?? I slip into some tight latex and have a nice hot bath, soaping up my rubberised body.. followed by some fun with one of my rubber dildos. Or maybe it’s just a warm up for what will be coming next

<================>
Duration: 0:12:34
File Size: 477 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9642 - Bathroom Affair Pt 1.mp4

Genres: Ball Gag, Big Tits, Bondage, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, masturbation, Pussy Licking, Rubber Doll, Rubber Guy, Sexy Heels, Tongue Fucking

DESCRIPTION: After my rubber guy did his own very special style of servicing on me, I decided to knock on the door for round two of my maid room service treatment. This time however, I take control and force feed him something that wasn’t usually on the room service menu…MY DRIPPING WET PUSSY!

<================>
Duration: 0:12:24
File Size: 471 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9643 - Room Service Pt 2.mp4

Genres: Big Tits, Black Latex, Bondage, Boy/Girl, Cock slapping, Cock Sucking, Cock Whipping, Cum, Cum on Face, Dominant Lucy, Kissing, Rubber Doll, Rubber Guy, Rubber55 clothing, Sexy Heels

DESCRIPTION: This time I guide my hot rubber guy to the bondage bench where I strap him down and tease him. I also get a bit carried away and decide to whip his cock with a riding crop . I play with his perfect cock with my hands, mouth and tongue until he cannot take anymore… leaving hot cum all over my rubber face!

<================>
Duration: 0:09:40
File Size: 367 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9644 - Lucy Takes Control.mp4

Genres: Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Corset, masturbation, pigtails, Pussy fingering, Rubber Doll, Rubber Guy, Sexy Heels

DESCRIPTION: When my Rubber Man ordered room service, I decided to secretly cancel it and show him some of my own style of service. Once he laid eyes on me, he seemed no longer hungry for food. But I was certainly hungry for something

<================>
Duration: 0:12:36
File Size: 478 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9645 - Room Service Pt 1.mp4

Genres: Big Tits, Boy/Girk, Catsuit, Cock slapping, Cock Sucking, Dungeon, Fucking, Kissing, Rubber Doll, Rubber Guy, Rubber55, Sex Swing

DESCRIPTION: My hot rubber guy fucks me SO hard and thorough while I’m laid in the sex swing. I’m a very lucky girl. I then get to suck on his prefect hard cock! I later decide to strap him down onto the bondage cross where I can fasten him into position. That way I can continue focusing on some more serious cock sucking, Mmmmmm

<================>
Duration: 0:09:42
File Size: 368 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9646 - The Fucking Swing Pt 2.mp4

Genres: Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Domination, Fucking Glove, Gloves, masturbation, Rubber Doll, Rubber Man, Rubber55, Sex Swing, Sex Toy, Sexy Heels

DESCRIPTION: Now it’s time to make use of the fuck swing. I get myself into position for the start of some nasty treatment from my rubber man… and he surprises me with a special glove toy and takes control of my excited pussy

<================>
Duration: 0:11:19
File Size: 430 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9647 - The Fucking Swing Pt 1.mp4

Genres: Bondage, Catsuit, Cock Sucking, Cum, Dildo Fucking, Dungeon, Flogger, Fucking, Girl/boy, Pussy fingering, Rubber Doll, Rubber Guy, Sexy Heels, Spanking Bench, Whipping Bench

DESCRIPTION: I don’t often let my man control me, but when he does I know he’ll do it right. He straps me down and forces me to pleasure his rock hard cock and I gladly oblige

<================>
Duration: 0:14:49
File Size: 563 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9648 - The Whipping Bench.mp4

Genres: Big Tits, Black Latex, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Corset, Cum, Cum In Mouth, Latex Stockings, Long Rubber Gloves, Pussy Pump, Pussy Pumping, Sexy Heels, Solo

DESCRIPTION: Now I finally get to receive my Valentine’s present (maybe you can guess what it is?!), and what a present it was!! I also play with my pussy pump and give my pumped pussy some attention. This was the best Valentine’s Day

<================>
Duration: 0:10:08
File Size: 385 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9649 - Valentines Day Memories Pt 2.mp4

Genres: Big Tits, Black Latex, Corset, Latex Nightgown, Latex Stockings, Long Rubber Gloves, Pussy Pump, Pussy Pumping, Sexy Heels, Solo

DESCRIPTION: How could I forget this Valentine’s Day?! I’ve wanted to share this for quite some time so I thought that now is as good as any. My naughty rubber man doesn’t waste his time feeding me chocolates, he just gives me what I need

<================>
Duration: 0:10:54
File Size: 413 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9650 - Valentines Day Memories Pt 1.mp4

Genres: Ass Vibrator, Big Tits, Cock Sucking, Cum, Dildo, Fantastic Rubber, Girl/boy, Hitachi Magic Wand, Rubber55, Solo

DESCRIPTION: I’m laid on the bed wearing this tight sexy latex outfit feeling all horny, with my hot rubber boyfriend and one of my favourite toy just inches away. What more could I ever want?!

<================>
Duration: 0:11:44
File Size: 446 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9651 - Laced-Up Pt 4.mp4

Genres: Corset, Cosplay, Dominant Lucy, Frejadottir, Girl/girl, Kissing, Latex Outdoors, Pussy Licking, Role Play, Rubber Doll, Rubber Nun, Strap-on

DESCRIPTION: Frejadottir is in trouble now, as I have my rubber strap-on ready for action! With the ball gag already in place to keep her quiet, I get to work and give her the punishment she deserves . I then get her to lick it clean

<================>
Duration: 0:09:09
File Size: 347 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9652 - Deviant Rubber Nuns Pt 3.mp4

Genres: Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Cum, Fantastic Rubber, Fingering, Fucking, Hitachi Magic Wand, Pussy Licking, Rubber Doll, Rubber Guy, Rubber55, Sexy Heels

DESCRIPTION: In this part of the scene I was a very lucky girl . My hot rubber boyfriend did all kinds of filthy things to me.. watch him finger my pussy and make me sex, plus see lots of fucking, licking and cock sucking. He tells me I’m such a bad girl, and that’s just the way he loves me

<================>
Duration: 0:07:03
File Size: 268 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9653 - Laced-Up Pt 3.mp4

Genres: Cosplay, Gag, Girl/girl, Kissing, Latex Outdoors, Pussy Licking, Rubber dolls, Rubber Nuns, Spanking

DESCRIPTION: First I test my rubber trainee’s oral skills, and she passes the test! I then give her a taste of how I will discipline her if she is disobedient, and she accepts the punishment . For my next lesson, I prepare her by gagging her and attaching my rubber strap-on

<================>
Duration: 0:08:35
File Size: 325 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9654 - Deviant Rubber Nuns Pt 2.mp4

Genres: Big Tits, Boy/Girl, CBT, Cock Sucking, Licking, Pussy fingering, Pussy Licking, Rubber Doll, Rubber Guy

DESCRIPTION: I just couldn’t wait to show you all part 2 of ‘Laced-up’ – where I pin my rubber man down and devour his hard cock making him so horny that he can’t control himself and he has to let out a load of cum which i decide to spit back out all over his filthy cock. I then release his cock from the lace and get him to fuck my wet naughty pussy good and proper. Afterwards I decide to use him one more time to please me with that naughty tongue of his. OMG such a long well trained tongue!

<================>
Duration: 0:10:01
File Size: 380 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9655 - Laced-Up Pt 2.mp4

Genres: Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Cum, Cum In Mouth, Fucking, Pussy Licking, Rubber Corset, Rubber Doll, Rubber Guy, Rubber Love

DESCRIPTION: My horny rubber man spits and fingers my naughty wet pussy until I’m dripping wet, then he orders me to massage my clit with my favourite toy until I explode! Afterwards it’s my job to pleasure my man’s cock with my mouth until he can’t take it anymore. I’m a lucky girl

<================>
Duration: 0:09:46
File Size: 370 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9656 - Dirty Rubber Boyfriend Pt 4.mp4

Genres: Big Tits, Frejadottir, Girl/girl, Latex Outdoors, Nun Fetish, Nun Uniform, Pussy Licking, Rubber Nun

DESCRIPTION: After doing some of the garden duties, I turn my attention to the sexy rubber girl I’ve been training…all dressed in tight black rubber. I catch her doing nothing so decide it’s best to make some use of her rather than just have her sitting around

<================>
Duration: 0:08:45
File Size: 332 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

9657 - Deviant Rubber Nuns Pt 1.mp4

Back