Sexy Babes Fills Tight Ass With Gigantic Brutal Dildos

Fist First, Fuck Later

Genres: Fisting, Masturbation, Toys
Video language: English

These self-absorbed lesbians just love to have their cunts and asses pried apart by the biggest and baddest sex toys. You won't be able to keep your hands off your cock as they end their perverted games with a little hot piss swallowing. Who needs a man when you've got enormous dildos and your girlfriend's fist?

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:54
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1417kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 146.4 MB

Download Fist First, Fuck Later

Challenge passed

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Ashley Woods (fisted)
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

Brunette cutie Ashley Woods is our latest contender on Fister Twister and who better to put her with then resident Antonia Sainz! Antonia plays with her tiny nipples and sensually runs her hands all over her petite body before letting Ashley lick and suck her fingers. Ashley lays down and Antonia gapes her pussy apart with her fingers, playing with her XXL lips and fingers her pussy. She bends Ashley over into the doggystyle position and pinches her pussy lips with some tongs before using them as a sex toy, gaping Ashley's juicy hole wide apart! Antonia knows the best way to pass the Fister Twister challenge is to work her way up in size and next she uses a monster sized dildo that almost looks like it isn't going to fit up Ashley's pussy. She takes it well while Antonia plays with her clit then Ashley licks the tip clean before standing above Antonia, ready for her fist fuck! She rides her fist and masturbates at the same time, changing positions so that she can enjoy her first time .

Duration: 20:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6173kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 959.3 MB

Download Challenge passed

Fisting and Extreme Insertion - SicFlics - 2017-2018 Year - Part 2

The insatiable 'Loose Cunt Whore Alexis' stars in another obscene throwback movie, annihilating her wrecked cunt meat with her biggest toys, in the earlier stages of pregnancy! Alexis fucks herself so hard in this scene it resembles an insanity workout video, watch her push her body and vaginal stretching to its physical limits,

Total size: 349.9 MB in 1 files.

Download Fisting and Extreme Insertion - SicFlics - 2017-2018 Year - Part 2

Christina

Release Year: 2021
Studio: ManyVids
Cast: Christina
Genres: Amateur, HomeMade, Public, Masturbation

Very beautiful sex with a dream woman. Besides the fact that she is very beautiful, she is also ready to do everything that any man dreams of ...

Duration: 12:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2477kbps
Audio: 175kbps

File size: 236.5 MB

Download Christina

DollFaceMonica sombra takes 12 inches of fat nag anal and creampie

Cast: DollFaceMonica
Genres: Anal, Big Toys, Cosplay, Dildo, nag, Creampie

Extreme fat nag cock bad dragon anal fuck! Lost of cum! Sombra infiltrates a top-secret facility where genetic experiments are being conducted. Her main objective was to steal the research data, but to her great surprise, everything was deleted just a day ago and no single scientist was present. Looking for clues, exhausted under the pressure of being revealed, she suddenly walks into a subject of experiment. It was curious about her. Whether it was an altered overgrown human being or a nag or a bull she could not tell, but what she could tell that the creature's genitals were overly represented for being a genetic super weapon. The creature took a few steps towards her and Sombra started to shoot at it. Her gun turned out to be useless, the creature was still standing there sniffing the air and to even bigger surprise it's cock gained a slight erection. The creature suddenly jumped onto her and grabbed her in his hands tight. The reflexes, speed and strength were far beyond Sombra' e.

Duration: 24:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7896kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download DollFaceMonica sombra takes 12 inches of fat nag anal and creampie

Fisting and Extreme Insertion - SicFlics - 2017-2018 Year - Part 1

This submissive amateur wife from recent popular updates, returns in this intense BDSM scene, violently fist fucked by her dominant husband in bondage, till she squirts in several orgasms! She's gagged, cuffed and helplessly restricted in tight rope bondage with her legs spread wide, as he unleashes a savage fisting penetration in her greedy cunt!

Total size: 313.4 MB in 1 files.

Download Fisting and Extreme Insertion - SicFlics - 2017-2018 Year - Part 1

Bonnie

Cast: Bonnie

This woman is showing off her huge breasts! She gives me her and gets pleasure from it! It's nice to watch her ...

Duration: 14:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19521kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Bonnie

Make My Hand Disappear

Cast: Vinna Reed, Vanessa Twain
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Big Butt, Pussy Licking

Vanessa Twain and Vinna Reed have a secret to share, and it's magic of deep fist penetration. These two lovely ladies are experienced in opening up new boundaries, and soon they open up to each other just as wide. The sexy lesbian ladies lick their beautiful bodies until they are warmed up enough to get more intense. Purring like a sexy feline, Vanessa arches her back as Vinna goes down on her. From pussy-eating, to the most sophisticated cunnilingus, this clip is a master-class in sexy lady love. Listen as they cry with pleasure as that fist goes deeper and deeper within.

Duration: 26:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6660kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Make My Hand Disappear

Dirty Garden Girl

Release Year: 2016
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Dirty Garden
Genres: Anal, Dildo, Fisting, Prolapse,

Dirty Garden Girl came back to massacre her pussy and asshole with a big brutal dildo that tickles her cherry red prolapse!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:16
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 472.1 MB

Download Dirty Garden Girl

Nikki

Cast: Nikki

As long as you dream of wild sex, these people make your dreams come true! Wild sex, with a wild, not restless woman ...

Duration: 14:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5230kbps
Audio: 180kbps

File size: 587.6 MB

Download Nikki

Simultaneously two dildos in her ass

Cast: girl
Genres: Solo, Dildo, Toys

Evening will not be boring, because in front of the webcam Kim is located more comfortable. Opened her pussy to the show, and also took a tube for cocley to expand the pussy. She took a huge dildo and is ready to start this show.

Duration: 42:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4912kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Simultaneously two dildos in her ass

Forehead Tattoo - Full HD 1080p

I streched Sashas cunt well and she is begin me to give her more. With bit of oil i was fit to enter her hole with my whole fist. She finally sold her soul to me and is willing to serve me. I cut my vaginal hair and place them on her tongue. But since she is mine she need to be marked as mine. Forehead tattoo of Dirty Sarah as my signature.

Duration: 6:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4678kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 228.4 MB

Download Forehead Tattoo - Full HD 1080p

BrutalDildos Isabella Clark

Cast: Isabella Clark
Genres: Dildo, Teen, Prolapse

Isabella Clark looks great with blonde hair and big tits, but even better with the opposite end of a big dildo in her ass!

Duration: 13:15

File size: 770.4 MB

Download BrutalDildos Isabella Clark

Challenge passed

Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Ashley Woods (fisted)
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

Brunette cutie Ashley Woods is our latest contender on Fister Twister and who better to put her with then resident Antonia Sainz! Antonia plays with her tiny nipples and sensually runs her hands all over her petite body before letting Ashley lick and suck her fingers. Ashley lays down and Antonia gapes her pussy apart with her fingers, playing with her XXL lips and fingers her pussy. She bends Ashley over into the doggystyle position and pinches her pussy lips with some tongs before using them as a sex toy, gaping Ashley's juicy hole wide apart! Antonia knows the best way to pass the Fister Twister challenge is to work her way up in size and next she uses a monster sized dildo that almost looks like it isn't going to fit up Ashley's pussy. She takes it well while Antonia plays with her clit then Ashley licks the tip clean before standing above Antonia, ready for her fist fuck! She rides her fist and masturbates at the same time, changing positions so that she can enjoy her first time.

Duration: 20:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6173kbps

File size: 959.3 MB

Download Challenge passed

Anal Massacre With a Giant Eggplant - Full HD 1080p

Don't expect any romance at the place where junk is cooked. Now it's going to be a real massacre. Be careful to not fill your pants. I really like the handy cook. She got so much money and in return she let Sarah do what she wanted with her ass. I stuffed her tight ass with a giant eggplant because I wanted her to remember forever who the Bitch Sarah is. Well, the girl will probably not look for a job where you sit all day. I warn you, this is freaking hot!

Duration: 9:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4785kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 354.6 MB

Download Anal Massacre With a Giant Eggplant - Full HD 1080p

Jolee Love Testing The Handmade Balldog Size XL

Cast: Jolee Love
Genres: Anal, Anal Fisting, Gapes, Huge Toys, Prolapse, Sex Toy

Girls who have abandoned men in the light of their beliefs in favor of lesbianism. But they also need penetration and joy from a penis, even if artificial. To do this, they have a dildo of a different hummingbird. and something else always with you. Namely the hands and fingers.

Duration: 14:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11756kbps
Audio: 255kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Jolee Love Testing The Handmade Balldog Size XL

Two dildos in one hole

Cast: girl
Genres: Solo, Fisting, Kink, PAWG, Pussy Stretching

Evening will not be boring, because in front of the webcam Kim is located more comfortable. Opened her pussy to the show, and also took a tube for cocley to expand the pussy. She took a huge dildo and is ready to start this show.

Duration: 42:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4912kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Two dildos in one hole

BrutalDildos Dirty Garden Girl

Genres: Anal, Dildo, Fisting, Prolapse

Dirty Garden Girl came back to massacre her pussy and asshole with a big brutal dildo that tickles her cherry red prolapse!

Download BrutalDildos Dirty Garden Girl

Tweetney Fischl slides in some butt stuff

Slower stretch style video with my large ankheg from pleasure forge.
Also includes my eggs of various sizes from pleasure forge.

Duration: 14:30
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 30693kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download Tweetney Fischl slides in some butt stuff

Bad Dragon Fucking With Cum

Genres: Solo, Amateur, Big Toys, Cum Play, Dildo Fucking, Huge Dildo, Red Heads, Ginger, Wet & Messy

I fuck my bad dragon dildo in multiple positions and use lots of cum lube. Multiple hot orgasms. Audio recorded with webcam and a second or two in the vid got messed up~5% of all purchases will be donated to pooches in need. I hope to purchase a good quality camera and post more videos if MV goes okay so show some love pleaseee

Duration: 9:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14632kbps

File size: 994.4 MB

Download Bad Dragon Fucking With Cum

Maria Hella Fist me hard

Starts to fistass and gets her whole hand in easily makes her ass juices from her hand before continuing.

Duration: 7:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5199kbps
Audio: 248kbps

File size: 281.6 MB

Download Maria Hella Fist me hard

Stacy Bloom Testing The Handmade Power Size XL

Cast: Stacy Bloom
Genres: Anal, Barefoot, Brown Eye, Destroyed Gape, Fisting, Gapes (Gaping Asshole), Cock, Huge Toys, Indoor, Prolapse, Skinny, Squirting, Tattoo

Toy dimensions: total length: 56.0 cm. Stacy Bloom testing the handmade power size xl with additional anal fisting.

Duration: 12:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11711kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Stacy Bloom Testing The Handmade Power Size XL

Fisting My Loose Holes Till I Squirt

Genres: Fisting, Anal, Toys, Prolapse, Squirting, Dildo

Fisting and stuffing my loose pussy and asshole with whatever I can find until I cum all over the floor. Lots of gape and prolapse!

Duration: 27:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7042kbps
Audio: 89kbps

Download Fisting My Loose Holes Till I Squirt

Sexy lesbian fisting orgy

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Фистинг и вибраторы

Три шлюшки собрались на квартире пофистинговать немного ,так све надоело)

Format: flv
Duration: 9:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8106kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 537.8 MB

Download Sexy lesbian fisting orgy

Mavis just wants anal

Cast: Tweetney
Genres: Halloween, Cosplay, Anal, Huge Dildo, Dildo Riding

This video features me as mavis using one of my large realistic dildos analy.
Video features a few angles and positions.

Duration: 13:54
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 33771kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

Download Mavis just wants anal

Threesome with my torso and squirting dildo HD

Studio: Alexsisfaye
Cast: Alexsis Faye
Genres: big ass, big tits, solo, toys

Having double fun sucking and fucking my toys and letting my squirting dildo fill up my pussy then rub it until i cum with all that sticky juice.

Duration: 13:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 31240kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Threesome with my torso and squirting dildo HD

3 sexy brunettes fisting orgy

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Фистинг и вибраторы

Девочки решили немного поразвлечся фистом на дому ,малышка пригласила для этого к себе домой подруг

Format: flv
Duration: 10:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4007kbps

File size: 297.5 MB

Download 3 sexy brunettes fisting orgy

Pluto loves butt stuff

Cast: Tweetney
Genres: Cosplay, Anal, Bad Dragon, Huge Dildo, Fisting

This video features me as sailor pluto. The video starts with me fisting myself followed by me using my unicorn horn bad dragon. This video ends with me using my extra large glyph from bad dragon.

Duration: 13:26
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 35867kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Pluto loves butt stuff

Elfen Anal nag Ride

Cast: Elfen Anal nag Ride
Genres: Solo, Aliens & Monsters, Anal, Cosplay, Huge Dildo, Bad Dragon, Riding

The content desired from a client required lots of warm up-- so I decided to make it a prelude clip. I use my large Chance from bad dragon and ride him to the base and get in a few different positions while staying on it too!

Duration: 7:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9773kbps

File size: 576.1 MB

Download Elfen Anal nag Ride

Slavegirl on a fist

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Magma
Cast: Various Artists
Genres: Fisting , Hairy , MILF , Blonde
Video language: German

A quick examination reveals that this blond pain slut's pussy with pierced labia is quite used to rough treatments and. It's time to fucking destroy it! Will she enjoy that abundantly lubed fist that is about to be rammed into her? We don't think so!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 9:22
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 276.5 MB

Download Slavegirl on a fist

Gape Threesome & Double Fisting With Hotkinkyjo & Her Friends

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Hotkinkyjo
Genres: Double Anal Fisting, Vaginal Fisting, Lesbians, Prolapse (Rosebutt) Licking

These cute girls, at first, were active on the "rosy", shoving at each other all the slits huge dildos... You won't believe how much these little cuties can take, and they absolutely love stretching those assholes to the max!

Duration: 12:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7903kbps

File size: 714.3 MB

Download Gape Threesome & Double Fisting With Hotkinkyjo & Her Friends

Your Anus Will Be Stretched

Genres: Lesbian, Anal Fisting

Cute babes Rebecca Black and Nicole Love go wild trying anal fisting. Nicole Love uses her soft fist to stretch Rebecca Black's anus.

Duration: 21:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4906kbps

File size: 801.0 MB

Download Your Anus Will Be Stretched

Dirty Garden Girl

Genres: Anal, Dildo, Fisting, Prolapse,

Download Dirty Garden Girl

Cast: Amateurs
Genres: Solo, Amateur, Big Toys, Cum Play, Dildo Fucking, Huge Dildo, Red Heads, Ginger, Wet & Messy

I fuck my bad dragon dildo in multiple positions and use lots of cum lube. Multiple hot orgasms. Audio recorded with webcam and a second or two in the vid got messed up~5% of all purchases will be donated to in need. I hope to purchase a good quality camera and post more videos if MV goes okay so show some love pleaseee

Striptease by nurse

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Magma
Cast: Various Artists
Genres: Solo, Hospital
Video language: German

Tonight we are glad to welcome you in our private strip club for VIP members - and to introduce you to one of our hottest exotic dancers. This busty and bootylicious beauty looks amazing in her outfit of a naughty nurse and with a dildo up her pussy!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 5:44
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3833kbps

File size: 166.3 MB

Download Striptease by nurse

Guy Roughly Fucks Big Ass Bunny Dildo

Studio: Sweetie Fox
Cast: Sweetie Fox
Genres: Teens, All sex, Blowjob

Girl bunny quickly cums many times from a huge dildo. The beauty loves when she is spanked on her big ass and brought to orgasm.

Duration: 12:34
Video: 2560x1440, AVC (H.264), 10809kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Guy Roughly Fucks Big Ass Bunny Dildo

Ssombra takes 12 inches of fat nag anal and creampie

Cast: Doll Face Monica
Genres: Anal, Big Toys, Cosplay, Dildo, nag, Creampie

Extreme fat nag cock bad dragon anal fuck! Lost of cum! Sombra infiltrates a top-secret facility where genetic experiments are being conducted. Her main objective was to steal the research data, but to her great surprise, everything was deleted just a day ago and no single scientist was present. Looking for clues, exhausted under the pressure of being revealed, she suddenly walks into a subject of experiment. It was curious about her. Whether it was an altered overgrown human being or a nag or a bull she could not tell, but what she could tell that the creature's genitals were overly represented for being a genetic super weapon. The creature took a few steps towards her and Sombra started to shoot at it. Her gun turned out to be useless, the creature was still standing there sniffing the air and to even bigger surprise it's cock gained a slight erection. The creature suddenly jumped onto her and grabbed her in his hands tight. The reflexes, speed and strength were far beyond Sombra' e.

Duration: 24:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7896kbps

Download Ssombra takes 12 inches of fat nag anal and creampie

I fuck my bad dragon dildo in multiple positions and use lots of cum lube. Multiple hot orgasms. Audio recorded with webcam and a second or two in the vid got messed up~5% of all purchases will be donated to pooches in need. I hope to purchase a good quality camera and post more videos if MV goes okay so show some love pleaseee

Back