Sexy Babes Fills Tight Ass With Gigantic Brutal Dildos

Antonia Sainz and Ashley Woods

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo
Video language: English

Brunette cutie Ashley Woods is our latest contender on Fister Twister and who better to put her with then resident Antonia Sainz! Antonia plays with her tiny nipples and sensually runs her hands all over her petite body before letting Ashley lick and suck her fingers. Ashley lays down and Antonia gapes her pussy apart with her fingers, playing with her XXL lips and fingers her pussy. She bends Ashley over into the doggystyle position and pinches her pussy lips with some tongs before using them as a sex toy, gaping Ashley's juicy hole wide apart! Antonia knows the best way to pass the Fister Twister challenge is to work her way up in size and next she uses a monster sized dildo that almost looks like it isn't going to fit up Ashley's pussy. She takes it well while Antonia plays with her clit then Ashley licks the tip clean before standing above Antonia, ready for her fist fuck! She rides her fist and masturbates at the same time, changing positions so that she can enjoy her first time .

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6173kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 959.3 MB

Download Antonia Sainz and Ashley Woods

Isabella Clark

Release Year: 2016
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Isabella Clark
Genres: Dildo, Teen, Prolapse

Isabella Clark looks great with blonde hair and big tits, but even better with the opposite end of a big dildo in her ass!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:15
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 770.4 MB

Download Isabella Clark

Victoria Pure and Gianna Ray

Hot new teen Gianna Ray is the latest contender for the Fister Twister challenge so we decided to match her with experienced blonde, Victoria Pure. Kneeling on the bed, Gianna and Victoria massage Gianna's tits and this hot blonde duo kiss before Victoria lays Gianna down on the bed with her legs spread wide apart. Victoria pulls and gapes Gianna's pussy which looks extremely tight. Could she be the first hottie to struggle with the challenge? Victoria fingers Gianna seductively and these hot blondes can't keep their eyes off each other. Next, Victoria gets hold of some red tongs which she uses to pinch Gianna's nipples before using them on her pussy. She gapes her pussy lips apart while Gianna masturbates in the doggystyle position and after licking the tongs clean, a monster sized dildo is next in store! This slides into Gianna's pussy a lot easier than we thought and she enjoys getting her pussy penetrated before sucking the dildo clean. Finally, horny Victoria can't wait any longe.

Duration: 22:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5874kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Victoria Pure and Gianna Ray

Filthy Sluts Enjoy Dildo Fuck

Cast: Kira Thorn, Dominica Phoenix
Genres: DP, Gonzo, Anal

Tight bodied brunette Dominica Phoenix and tight blonde teen Kira Thorn fuck themselves and each other with brutal dildos!

Duration: 24:43
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V7

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Filthy Sluts Enjoy Dildo Fuck

Fist in fuzzy snatch

Studio: Telsev

Stuffing this precious hairy pussy with cock? Come on, that's too mainstream and too boring. This blond vixen wants things to get way nastier tonight - that's why she asks her man to plug her slit with his big hairy fist instead. Well, he'll do that!

Duration: 9:44
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3597kbps

File size: 265.7 MB

Download Fist in fuzzy snatch

Tweetney - Mavis just wants anal

Cast: Tweetney
Genres: Halloween, Cosplay, Anal, Huge Dildo, Dildo Ridin

This video features me as mavis using one of my large realistic dildos analy. Video features a few angles and positions.

Duration: 13:54
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 33771kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

Download Tweetney - Mavis just wants anal

Elise

Genres: Fisting, Dildo

Hi, i'm Elise. Just a quick intro for you, i have been camming for about 2 years now and i know my way around the camiverse.

Duration: 26:00
Video: 1152x864, AVC (H.264), 2746kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 532.7 MB

Download Elise

BrandiBraids - The 1st Time I Ever Fucked My Own Ass

American / USA. I warm up with a butt plug and then fuck my ass with a dildo for the first time! I actually loved it and you can tell! Watch me slide that nice sized dildo in and out of my near virgin asshole. It won't be long until my ass is getting pounded. I can't wait!

Duration: 9:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19553kbps
Audio: 127kbps

Download BrandiBraids - The 1st Time I Ever Fucked My Own Ass

Sylvia Murphy

Release Year: 2020
Studio: 18xgirls
Cast: Sylvia Murphy
Genres: Lesbian, Masturbation, Brunette, Big Boobs, Natural Tits, Young, All sex

Coming home from university, the sexy brunette immediately sat down at her desk and began to do her homework. But in her thoughts, the girl was not at all studying, but pumped up guys with hefty dicks. The bitch began to fantasize about fucking and imagine how a huge phallus enters her tender labia. From such thoughts, the beauty instantly became aroused and began to masturbate her pussy with her fingers, after which the cutie moved to the sofa and moved her hand over the clitoris. Feeling the approach of , the student lay down on the carpet and continued to caress herself.

Duration: 14:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3662kbps

File size: 414.0 MB

Download Sylvia Murphy

19 years girl gyno exam

Studio: Gyno-X
Cast: Krystal Tailor
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Anal & Vaginal Enema, Brunette, Tampon

Krystal, 19 years girl doctor exam. Examination with measurements, breasts exam, heartbeat,
physicals, anal & vaginal exam, vaginal ultrasound, enema, perineum and vibrator orgasm heartbeat

Duration: 44:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download 19 years girl gyno exam

Tweetney Cow ganyu anal

Studio: ManyVids

Slower stretch style video with my large ankheg from pleasure forge.
Also includes my eggs of various sizes from pleasure forge.

Duration: 10:35
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 24608kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Tweetney Cow ganyu anal

Sue Moreno

Cast: Sue Moreno
Genres: Lesbian, Masturbation, Brunette, Big Boobs, Natural Tits, Young, All sex

A pretty chick in a light skirt is in a room with a glass table with a modern sculpture. The girl probes herself and then delightfully jerks her pussy on the white sofa

Duration: 14:26

File size: 402.6 MB

Download Sue Moreno

Kiss Me & Fist Me

Cast: Antonia Sainz, Miki Torrez
Genres: Lesbian, Pussy Fisting

Hot babes Miki Torrez & Antonia Sainz kiss passionately and caress each other's bodies. Miki Wants more so Antonia licks her pussy and gets her nice and wet before putting her whole fist inside of her. Miki moans in pleasure as Antonia fists her wet glistening pussy.

Duration: 22:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5399kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 924.9 MB

Download Kiss Me & Fist Me

Breeding Velma

Release Year: 2021
Studio: ManyVids
Genres: Cosplay, Fuck Machine, Fantasy Dildo, Creampie, Bad Dragon, Dildo

Video of me as velma using my Large flared chance on my fuck machine. Super deep extra slimey creampie gets pounded out of me.

Duration: 10:10
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 30689kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Breeding Velma

Diana

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Diana
Genres: Fisting,Dildo,Anal

Brunette housewife Diana looks for the excitement in the form of multiple massive brutal dildos filling each of her holes!

Duration: 13:37

File size: 530.6 MB

Download Diana

The new girl

Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Ari Rosi (fisted)

Member favourite Antonia Sainz is back on Fister Twister today where she gets to play with a newcomer in her debut scene! Ari Rosi is naked and climbs up onto a table where she is joined by Antonia. The chemistry between these lesbian babes is unreal and Antonia starts off this lesbian fisting scene by oiling up Ari's tits. Ari is so turned on she starts to masturbate, but Antonia takes over and oils up her pussy too, laying her down on the table before inserting a finger into Ari's pussy. She speeds up a bit and uses some black tongs, firstly to squeeze Ari's puffy pussy lips together, then to gape her apart even further to help warm her pussy up for what lies ahead! After stretching Ari's pussy, she bends her over into the doggystyle position and slides a monster sized black dildo into her oiled up pussy. It seems to go in with ease and it isn't long before this giant sex toy is replaced with Antonia's hand as she fist fucks Ari! Ari changes positions and while Antonia continues to.

Duration: 23:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6647kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The new girl

Babe Suck Cock Stranger And Hard Fuck

Studio: Sweetie Fox
Cast: Sweetie Fox
Genres: Teens, All sex, Blowjob

The stranger walked in the forest and stumbled upon a tent from which strange sounds were made. Inside, the girl masturbated her wet pussy. The redhead invited him inside and sucked his cock. The girl gave her pussy to fuck and cum.

Duration: 10:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9772kbps

File size: 765.3 MB

Download Babe Suck Cock Stranger And Hard Fuck

Sliding it in

Cast: Angel Wicky (fisted), Victoria Pure (fister)

It's about time we featured two stunning blondes here on Fister Twister and this week Victoria Pure gets to play dominant as she takes control of big boobed Angel Wicky! Victoria is rubbing her pussy all over Angel's naked body and after they kiss, Victoria pours oil all over Angel's big tits and hairy pussy! She massages the oil in while enjoying Angel's huge tits and starts to rub her pussy while this hot couple continue to kiss! Victoria gapes and fingers Angel's pussy, licking her fingers and also gives Angel a little taste before she bends her over into the doggystyle position and stretches her pussy even more! Using some red tongs, Angel's pussy is gaped apart ever so slightly more than before as Victoria works her pussy up to some serious lesbian fisting! But first, Victoria decides to break her in gently with a massive flesh like dildo! Soon Victoria is fist fucking Angel's pussy rapidly as Angel thrusts with her big boobs bouncing all over the place. Angel sucks Victoria's m.

Duration: 24:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6423kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sliding it in

Tweetney - Breeding Velma

Genres: Cosplay, Fuck Machine, Fantasy Dildo, Creampie, Bad Dragon, Horse Dildo

Video of me as velma using my Large flared chance on my fuck machine. Super deep extra slimey creampie gets pounded out of me.

Duration: 10:10
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 30689kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Tweetney - Breeding Velma

Your Anus Will Be Stretched

Cast: Nicole Love, Rebecca Black
Genres: Lesbian, Anal Fisting

Cute babes Rebecca Black and Nicole Love go wild trying anal fisting. Nicole Love uses her soft fist to stretch Rebecca Black's anus.

Duration: 21:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4906kbps

File size: 801.0 MB

Download Your Anus Will Be Stretched

Grandpa fisting drunk girl in public

Amateur shooting of the night city. A random passerby grandfather hard fisting a young drunk girl in front of everyone. Real tin.

Duration: 3:38
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 483kbps

File size: 16.3 MB

Download Grandpa fisting drunk girl in public

Olga Mills

Cast: Olga Mills

There is nothing sexier than a nice stranger sucking your cock in public. Her moans echo down the street and attract passers-by. How good she is.

Duration: 14:33

File size: 405.4 MB

Download Olga Mills

Sombra takes 12 inches dildos in ass

Cast: DollFaceMonica
Genres: Anal, Big Toys, Cosplay, Dildo, , Creampie

Extreme fat cock bad dragon anal fuck! Lost of cum! Sombra infiltrates a top-secret facility where genetic experiments are being conducted. Her main objective was to steal the research data, but to her great surprise, everything was deleted just a day ago and no single scientist was present. Looking for clues, exhausted under the pressure of being revealed, she suddenly walks into a subject of experiment. It was curious about her. Whether it was an altered overgrown human being or a or a bull she could not tell, but what she could tell that the creature's genitals were overly represented for being a genetic super weapon. The creature took a few steps towards her and Sombra started to shoot at it. Her gun turned out to be useless, the creature was still standing there sniffing the air and to even bigger surprise it's cock gained a slight erection. The creature suddenly jumped onto her and grabbed her in his hands tight. The reflexes, speed and strength were far beyond Sombra' expecta.

Duration: 24:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7896kbps

Download Sombra takes 12 inches dildos in ass

Keri Berry - Elfen Anal Horse Ride

Cast: Keri Berry
Genres: Solo, Aliens & Monsters, Anal, Cosplay, Huge Dildo, Bad Dragon, Riding

Prelude to Custom Video *** The content desired from a client required lots of warm up-- so I decided to make it a prelude clip. I use my large Chance from bad dragon and ride him to the base and get in a few different positions while staying on it too!

Duration: 7:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9773kbps

File size: 576.1 MB

Download Keri Berry - Elfen Anal Horse Ride

Dildo Massturbation

Release Year: 2019
Cast: girl
Genres: Dildo M_ass_turbation

Stripping out of her tight business suit, Tracey reveals her sexy seams and sheer panties. Feeling horny as heel she works herself up with her fingers before puring lube over her sexy pussy and ass before producing a big dildo that will pound both holes hard and deep..

Duration: 14:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 857.8 MB

Download Dildo Massturbation

Fist Me First

Genres: Lesbian, Fisting

Smoking hot Frida and Minnie give into their lesbian desires by sucking and licking. After Minnie has her ass licked and sucked. Then slides her fist into Frida wet tight pussy. Frida moans with each thrust of Minnie's fist. What an amazing time!

Duration: 23:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5562kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Fist Me First

By elbow anal!

Cast: HotKinkyJo
Genres: Prolapse, Fisting, Anal, Lesbi, Outdoor, Dildo

In this sluts ass can accommodate anything! Eg whole arm up to the elbow! She asks for more! For it is not enough! Her prolapse wants to climb out!

Duration: 8:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7858kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 493.8 MB

Download By elbow anal!

Diana

Cast: Diana
Genres: Fisting,Dildo

Brunette housewife Diana looks for the excitement in the form of multiple massive brutal dildos filling each of her holes!

Duration: 13:37

File size: 530.6 MB

Download Diana

Brutal Anal With Monster Dildos

Cast: Siswet19
Genres: Anal, Dildo, Toys

The only way to see this incredible dildo fuck action is to contribute now and make this a reality! Enjoy the sweaty girl sex and moaning orgasms with plenty of face sitting and clit caressing!

Duration: 1:03:00
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2412kbps
Audio: 66kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Brutal Anal With Monster Dildos

Let me show you how it's done

Studio: Platinum X Pictures
Cast: Courtney Cummz
Genres: Blonde, Babe, Masturbation, Solo, Sex Toys, Big Tits

Blonde babe is teaching young cock cravers how to masturbate with a dildo. This hot bitch with big jugs and amazingly wet pussy will drive you crazy in this sexy solo performance.

Duration: 8:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14833kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 956.1 MB

Download Let me show you how it's done

Ass to the top and in the fist

Cast: Sandra Soul
Genres: Anal, Anal Fisting, Gapes, Huge Toys, Prolapse, Sex Toy

Penetration from a simple penis doesn't impress me anymore. I want something more in every sense of the word. I dream about the size being as large as possible and this time it's a fist.

Duration: 14:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11777kbps
Audio: 248kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Ass to the top and in the fist

Bad Dragon Fucking With Cum

Genres: Solo, Amateur, Big Toys, Cum Play, Dildo Fucking, Huge Dildo, Red Heads, Ginger, Wet & Messy

I fuck my bad dragon dildo in multiple positions and use lots of cum lube. Multiple hot orgasms. Audio recorded with webcam and a second or two in the vid got messed up~5% of all purchases will be donated to pooches in need. I hope to purchase a good quality camera and post more videos if MV goes okay so show some love pleaseee

Duration: 9:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14632kbps

File size: 994.4 MB

Download Bad Dragon Fucking With Cum

Adriana Spicy Teen Latina Excited To Try It All! Max Penetration

A charismatic teen, you can tell she's having a lot of fun during the shoot, bringing out her sexuality for all of us to enjoy. We first see her at a tourist destination, wearing a sexy dress and heels, teasing us with upskirt and downblouse views, while construction workers look on. We get to enjoy those full, firm breasts, very sexy butt and that pretty pussy as well! She has no problem fingering herself there (and notice how wet she is inside!). She then does a sexy strip dance to latin music at home, and notice how well she does it in a sensual manner. Anything to enjoy that butt some more! She's also very flexible, able to bring her legs behind her head, for us to enjoy her penetration that much more clearly (and she shows off some queefing skills). Masturbating with a vibrator, she has several genuine orgasms, with visible vaginal contractions -- it definitely makes her happy! As we get closeups of her pretty privates, we get good views on her clit.

Total size: 6.4 GB in 13 files.

Download Adriana Spicy Teen Latina Excited To Try It All! Max Penetration

Alicia Trece Testing The Handmade "Balldog"

Cast: Alicia Trece
Genres: Anal, Anal Fisting, Gapes, Huge Toys, Prolapse, Sex To

Alicia Trece does some anal, DP, DAP with a dildo and a real cock and destroy her's boyfriend's ass pegging him with huge dildo, fisting and DAP with her's hand and a big yellow-purple custom dildo and finish with cumming in her's mouth while he is sodomised with a fisting blue big dildo

Duration: 14:19
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 31440kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download Alicia Trece Testing The Handmade "Balldog"

sombra takes 12 inches of fat anal and creampie

Cast: DollFaceMonica
Genres: Anal, Big Toys, Cosplay, Dildo, , Creampie
Video language: German

Extreme fat cock bad dragon anal fuck! Lost of cum! Sombra infiltrates a top-secret facility where genetic experiments are being conducted. Her main objective was to steal the research data, but to her great surprise, everything was deleted just a day ago and no single scientist was present. Looking for clues, exhausted under the pressure of being revealed, she suddenly walks into a subject of experiment. It was curious about her. Whether it was an altered overgrown human being or a or a bull she could not tell, but what she could tell that the creature's genitals were overly represented for being a genetic super weapon. The creature took a few steps towards her and Sombra started to shoot at it. Her gun turned out to be useless, the creature was still standing there sniffing the air and to even bigger surprise it's cock gained a slight erection. The creature suddenly jumped onto her and grabbed her in his hands tight. The reflexes, speed and strength were far beyond Sombra' expect.

Duration: 24:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7896kbps

Download sombra takes 12 inches of fat anal and creampie

Back