Scat Smearing Licking Extreme Show Videos

Olga and Yana in pose 69

Description

In this video you will see Olga and Yana in position 69. The girls decided to make cunnilingus to each other and take shit in their mouths. Olga was downstairs so she opened her mouth first and took the poop right into her mouth. There was so much of it that Olga could not swallow everything at once. Yana then even sat down on Olga's face and smeared the poop all over her face. Then Yana also ate Olga's shit. She also licked her dirty ass. Friends love very dirty games and whenever possible they shoot videos in this style in order to get even more pleasure from the thought that you are with us and look at us!

Info:
Format: wmv
Resolution : 1920x1080
Audio : 161
Duration: 00:08:05
File Size: 893.68 MB

Download Video:
Olga and Yana in pose 69.part1
Olga and Yana in pose 69.part2

MsSherryBells - MsSherry Bells fucks arse and eats shit

Description

This video is awesome.
In this film Ms Sherry Bells is truly amazing and clearly hungry for shit.
Sherry graces the screen with her presence as sub lays on the fucking bench.
As an appetiser Sherry reaches for her favourite wand wanks her clit until she brings herself off to a gorgeous screamy orgasm.
Thirsty Sherry then squirts some beautiful cummy pissy nectar into a cocktail glass and savours the delicate aperitif preparing herself for the gorgeous meal ahead.
Insatiable Sherry lowers her lips to loyal subbies arse hole tonguing the crowning rim and sucking as hard as she can in search of a hearty meal.
Unrelenting Sherry sucks and works the feeding tube until Subby cant help but to deliver her a freshly cooked delightfully proportioned moist shitty supper.
Delighted Sherry messily devours her meal smearing it round her face and chest showing us her ravenous appetite.
But the shows not over there.
Sherry then starts her second most favourite act and brutally fucks sub, breaking him in with her slender 15 inch dildo, followed by forcing in her rubber fist leading up to her favourite 15 inch massive black strap on cock.
Watch in ore as Sherry delivers to sub a fantastic anal fuckathon ensuring he takes her toys as deep as they can go and watch in complete envy as Sherry delivers uncontrollable anal orgasms forcing sub to squirt fountains of pissy cum high into the air.
Still thirsty Sherry captures subs squirt in her glass and drinks his sweet juice cleansing her pallet after her gorgeous most satisfying meal.
This video is another epic filthathon with Sherry drinking her pissy cum, devouring subs shit, brutally fucking subs shitty arse and drinking his pissy cummy squirt.
Its a true fucking sexual spectacle and a must to see.

Info:
Duration: 00:16:10
File Size: 915.3 MB

Download Video:
MsSherryBells - MsSherry Bells fucks arse and eats shit.part1
MsSherryBells - MsSherry Bells fucks arse and eats shit.part2

Laceyloumartin1 - Rubbing shit all over and inside my pussy

Description

I do a poop on the floor in frontal position, puffing and rosebudding my asshole. I pick up the poop and rub it all over my pussy, instructing you to lick me clean. I even shove my shitty hands deep into my cunt and implore you to plunge your cock deep into me, and make yourself all shitty and moist. I'm so turned on knowing you're watching me do something so taboo. I rub my shitty dirty pussy and clit, making myself cum hard as you wank your cock, wishing you could be deep inside me!

Info:
Duration: 00:09:00
File Size: 420.77 MB

Download Video:
Laceyloumartin1 - Rubbing shit all over and inside my pussy

I shit in white pantyhose

Description

I pee and shit in my stockings . you see a brown stain . that is growing and growing !! Well loaded stockings, fucking !! Different postures .

I would have seen myself played more, but I just had little battery . a shame, if you are interested I will repeat it and do it twice as long!
even so, it's very good! I just wanted to know your opinion, to create content

Info:
Duration: 00:07:14
File Size: 469.42 MB

Download Video:
I shit in white pantyhose

I Destroy My Pantyhose

Description

Feels great to feel a tight Pantyhose around my feet, my legs and especially when my poop is stuck between my buttcheecks and this pantyhose!

Right after i start to poop in this beautiful black pantyhose, I feel how my shit doesnt have much place to escape, so its search his way down to my pussy. But my Poo can never escape from my need to smear and my need to feel it on my chubby ass!

My thick Butt can finally be free and be smeared with my juicy shit!

Have fun watching!

Info:
Duration: 00:08:20
File Size: 728.09 MB

Download Video:
I Destroy My Pantyhose.part1
I Destroy My Pantyhose.part2

GoddessAndreea - Aidaa and girlfriend smoking and poo play

Description

Another clip with our great BBW domme Aidaa. She loves to destroy her slave mind and body and for today she prepared a nice domestic servitude session, combined with smoking and human ashtray. And of course, at the end, she will use his mouth to release her big bladder in his throat. Who is thirsty ? In the last part, her girlfriend plays with her poo, smearing all of her body then dressed for her fans. Soon clips with Mistress Aidaa with full scat play. She already decided to try to shit on her slave mouth so stay close to see her big ass empty in a hungry mouth!

Info:
Format: mp4
Audio : mp4a-40-2
Duration: 00:37:36
File Size: 627.28 MB

Download Video:
GoddessAndreea - Aidaa and girlfriend smoking and poo play.part1
GoddessAndreea - Aidaa and girlfriend smoking and poo play.part2

Nicoletaxxx - Dirty feet and scat

Description

I wear a beautiful black tight dress with flamingos and a pair of themed flip flops . I start talking to you in a sexy way in the first part of the video. I show you my beautiful and tattooed feet as I walk with the sexy flip flops and cross my legs in a little sexy dangling . then I masturbate . with the same flip flops . you hear the sound of my wet pussy while the first part of the flip flops enters my pussy and rubs against the clitoris . Then I take the white sleeper . I put it on the floor . I open my legs . I piss and start to pooping while I wear the flip flops. Immediately after I lower the shot and show you the assholes that I threw out of my ass . I take one and start to spread them on the feet while 1 other I smear it in my face and eat it . mmm . it's tasty ! It is really tasty! I get my feet dirty and you come over them! - - - Indosso un bellissimo vestito aderente nero con dei flamingos e un paio di infradito a tema. inzio a parlarti in maniera sexy nella prima parte del video. Ti mostro i miei bellissimi e tatuati piedi non smaltati mentre cammino con le infrandito ed incrocio le gambe in un pò di sexy dangling. poi mi masturbo. con le stesse infradito. lo senti il rumore della mia figa bagnata mentre la prima parte delle infradito entra nella mia figa e struscia contro il clitoride. Poi prendo la traversina bianca. la metto sul pavimento. spalanco le gambe. piscio e cago mentre indosso gli infradito. Subito dopo abbasso l'inquadratura e ti mostro gli stronzi che ho gettato fuori dal mio culo. ne prendo uno ed inizio a spalmarli sui piedi mentre 1 altro me lo spalmo in faccia e lo mangio. mmm. è gustoso! E' veramente gustoso! Mi sporco entrambi i piedi mentre ti incido a venire come un porco!

Info:
Duration: 00:22:34
File Size: 1.27 GB

Download Video:
Nicoletaxxx - Dirty feet and scat.part1
Nicoletaxxx - Dirty feet and scat.part2
Nicoletaxxx - Dirty feet and scat.part3

Janet - My Perfect Shit

Description

Hello boys. Today I again filmed for you new video of how I poop in the morning on the toilet. I went into the bath and sat down on the toilet. I got my ass up when I piss and shit in the toilet. I lifted my ass when the shit came out of my arse. The shit was solid as usual in my morning and came out in small pieces. I showed my dirty ass, how a little shit remained in my hole and also showed you how I wipe my ass with toilet paper. Then you will see my shit in the toilet to eat it up!

Info:
Duration: 00:11:50
File Size: 555.63 MB

Download Video:
Janet - My Perfect Shit.part1
Janet - My Perfect Shit.part2

Fart and Shit - Smear

Description

You want my shitty ass and nice farts and that's what you get. Huge smelly fart that I spray in your face. Smell and enjoy my scent.
You like the taste of my filthy ass? I poop looking at your face and moaning with pleasure! Here, it tastes good! I smear shit all over my butt. You can do better than just lick my ass clean, you can eat my shit, too. Go on, just lick my dirty ass. I know you're gonna LOVE eating my shit

Info:
Duration: 00:09:49
File Size: 952.04 MB

Download Video:
Fart and Shit - Smear.part1
Fart and Shit - Smear.part2

Evakokoro -Toilet shit diary omnibus

Description

greeting friends. Sorry it has been such a long time. But I am back with a collection of shit clips from the past 6 months for you. Watch me push big stinky shits out of my tight shit hole on the toilet. And of course, there is pee too. Cus you can't seem to have one without the other lol

Info:
Duration: 00:12:34
File Size: 700.74 MB

Download Video:
Evakokoro -Toilet shit diary omnibus.part1
Evakokoro -Toilet shit diary omnibus.part2

ElenaToilet - Tasty Shit for Loser

Description

What a nice day! Sometimes it's tiring being a scat mistress - but it's always rewarding I'm about to shit after a long day of getting dirty. but you know, it's smells good for you. Whenever you get a thick turd from my ass, you've gotta suck and lick it before eating. And it makes me excited if you moan with shit in your mouth. Oh God, I need your mouth full of shit, little bitch!

Info:
Duration: 00:09:20
File Size: 550.26 MB

Download Video:
ElenaToilet - Tasty Shit for Loser.part1
ElenaToilet - Tasty Shit for Loser.part2

BBW has to Shit with Fart

Description

After a big dinner this morning I can feel the shit just piling up inside of me and I need to let it out! I bend over the chair spread my chubby ass cheeks and let the shit fall right out of me on the plate. The sound my shit and asshole were making were so moist and delicious I love hear to myself shitting and farting! It was so warm and spicy tingling on my butthole since I'd eaten some really spicy food the night before! It turns me on that you love watching me take stinky shit! I love teasing you with my shitty dirty asshole! I enjoy holding all my shit in until my butthole cannot take it any longer, then letting my butthole shit it all for you!

Info:
Duration: 00:10:17
File Size: 1.01 GB

Download Video:
BBW has to Shit with Fart.part1
BBW has to Shit with Fart.part2
BBW has to Shit with Fart.part3

AngelVictory05 - three compiled hot shit in the mouth

Description

hi guys, this week was very busy, but i didn't stop shitting in my slave's mouth when i have time, and here's another beautiful compilation of three recordings!

Info:
Duration: 00:05:32
File Size: 218.3 MB

Download Video:
AngelVictory05 - three compiled hot shit in the mouth

Mistress Annalise - Eat All The Shit Completely

Description

You're gonna eat every last piece of our shit, loser! Don't ask me for mercy! You got what you want. There is no way! Now you will be our toilet for life. What you said? You can no longer eat everything! Otherwise I'll beat you up. You're pathetic! If you puke, I'll feed the vomit back. You will eat everything I give you!

Info:
Duration: 00:09:25
File Size: 715.24 MB

Download Video:
Mistress Annalise - Eat All The Shit Completely.part1
Mistress Annalise - Eat All The Shit Completely.part2

LucyBelle - Shit wanted to rip my ass

Description

Honestly, my ass hurt today from the thickness of this shit, it was thick and hard, I was getting tired but I managed! My grunting sounds can be heard in the background, and my hole opens under the weight of thick shit.

Info:
Duration: 00:06:32
File Size: 347.36 MB

Download Video:
LucyBelle - Shit wanted to rip my ass

janet - Pick Up My Shit

Description

I'm such a cute sexy girl with magnificent ass, i'm gonna shit now so come here under my ass with your wide open mouth! I show my butthole at you bent over and show off my curvy bum before you decide to have me shit with you under my ass and pussy so my poop can fall in your throat Look how hard I'm pushing for you, launching all those stinky turds into your hungry mouth and dribbling pee all down your chin? Mmm. It's Delicious!

Info:
Duration: 00:07:43
File Size: 749.88 MB

Download Video:
janet - Pick Up My Shit.part1
janet - Pick Up My Shit.part2

efrolesbians - Laxative Spiked Revenge

Description

This girl keeps fucking around with my husband. She is suppose to be my best friend! I invited her over to talk about this woman to woman. Yet, Hey I'm spiteful and a bit cruel, so I spiked her juice with some senokot laxatives, and they hit her so fast we can't finish our argument, she begins cramping and complaining and begging to talk about this later. Mid argument she attempts to rush to the toilet, but see's I have written CHEAT on her forehead, the wipe off takes to long and she craps her pants~ Hahaha!! Best revenge ever.

Info:
Duration: 00:10:08
File Size: 796.63 MB

Download Video:
efrolesbians - Laxative Spiked Revenge.part1
efrolesbians - Laxative Spiked Revenge.part2

Back