Scat Smearing Licking Extreme Show Videos

Suck cock fisting in shit do dirty minet

Description

I like to hang slave from the ceiling and start fisting him in dirty ass full of shit. I love when warm, fresh shit covers my hand, the smell of shit begins to spread around the room. It excites me so much. At such moments, I love suck dick, torment slave fist in his dirty ass and long milking blowjob. I also teach my slave girl to do this, and she likes it. She likes smear dick with shit and lick it, suck, swallow spit and shit together and work with fist in the ass, knead the shit in the ass. But most of all she likes cum with shit, she happy when the slave ends up in her mouth and cum mixed with shit flows into her mouth, right down her throat. She's smiling, she's happy, she's dirty toilet slut.
1. Suck cock, suck shit, do dirty minet
For some time, my toilet bitch loves suck. She with such pleasure and joy falls to the penis, as if it is a lollipop. I can't deny her this pleasure. Women should not be denied anything at all. I hung the slave and gave full freedom to her playful mouth and tongue. And I'll take care of the slave ass. And again, this asshole didn't wash his ass. So, I'll sweeten slave cock, smear it with shit. Here is and have a lollipop in smelly chocolate-shit glaze. Suck my cocksucker, lick the shit. My hand goes deep into slave fucking ass. Turn your face to me slave girl, I want to make you shit mask on your face. You're a real cocksucker. A slave can't stand your sucking skills for long. Catch the cum, bitch, swallow it with shit. Now, let's practice to do fisting. Lubrication is not needed, the shit will replace lubricant. Put your hand in his ass, deeper, stronger, more intense. Yeah, shit falls out of his ass in chunks. I see a happy smile on your face bitch, you like it. As a reward, lick his dirty, shitty ass. Enjoy your licking, my toilet slut.
2. Fisting shitty ass and torture long orgasm
How nice it is to fisting husband in the ass, an ass full of shit. I love to torment him at the same time, making a blowjob, sucked cock in the mouth, listening to his moans of incredible excitement and fullness in the ass. I can feel the shit wrapping around my hand inside it, shit sliding between my fingers. And I'm fucking him with my fist through the shit, driving my fist deeper and deeper into his ass. It gives me great pleasure. It's so sweet and exciting. He can't stand it for long, twitches, and ends up in my mouth. And I torment him with an orgasm again and again prolonging it. These are moments of pleasure and happiness, and after all, sperm is so sweet

Info:
Format: wmv
Resolution : 1280x720
Audio : 161
Duration: 00:27:54
File Size: 1.04 GB

Download Video:
Suck cock fisting in shit do dirty minet.part1
Suck cock fisting in shit do dirty minet.part2
Suck cock fisting in shit do dirty minet.part3

Suck cock fisting in shit do dirty minet

Description

I like to hang slave from the ceiling and start fisting him in dirty ass full of shit. I love when warm, fresh shit covers my hand, the smell of shit begins to spread around the room. It excites me so much. At such moments, I love suck dick, torment slave fist in his dirty ass and long milking blowjob. I also teach my slave girl to do this, and she likes it. She likes smear dick with shit and lick it, suck, swallow spit and shit together and work with fist in the ass, knead the shit in the ass. But most of all she likes cum with shit, she happy when the slave ends up in her mouth and cum mixed with shit flows into her mouth, right down her throat. She's smiling, she's happy, she's dirty toilet slut.
1. Suck cock, suck shit, do dirty minet
For some time, my toilet bitch loves suck. She with such pleasure and joy falls to the penis, as if it is a lollipop. I can't deny her this pleasure. Women should not be denied anything at all. I hung the slave and gave full freedom to her playful mouth and tongue. And I'll take care of the slave ass. And again, this asshole didn't wash his ass. So, I'll sweeten slave cock, smear it with shit. Here is and have a lollipop in smelly chocolate-shit glaze. Suck my cocksucker, lick the shit. My hand goes deep into slave fucking ass. Turn your face to me slave girl, I want to make you shit mask on your face. You're a real cocksucker. A slave can't stand your sucking skills for long. Catch the cum, bitch, swallow it with shit. Now, let's practice to do fisting. Lubrication is not needed, the shit will replace lubricant. Put your hand in his ass, deeper, stronger, more intense. Yeah, shit falls out of his ass in chunks. I see a happy smile on your face bitch, you like it. As a reward, lick his dirty, shitty ass. Enjoy your licking, my toilet slut.
2. Fisting shitty ass and torture long orgasm
How nice it is to fisting husband in the ass, an ass full of shit. I love to torment him at the same time, making a blowjob, sucked cock in the mouth, listening to his moans of incredible excitement and fullness in the ass. I can feel the shit wrapping around my hand inside it, shit sliding between my fingers. And I'm fucking him with my fist through the shit, driving my fist deeper and deeper into his ass. It gives me great pleasure. It's so sweet and exciting. He can't stand it for long, twitches, and ends up in my mouth. And I torment him with an orgasm again and again prolonging it. These are moments of pleasure and happiness, and after all, sperm is so sweet

Info:
Duration: 00:27:54
File Size: 1.04 GB

Download Video:
Suck cock fisting in shit do dirty minet.part1
Suck cock fisting in shit do dirty minet.part2
Suck cock fisting in shit do dirty minet.part3

scatdesire - Take My Shit in Your Hands

Description

Today I had my slave waiting impatiently while I was dressed in a blue dress. I told him to come inside and began to tease him with my beautiful feet, my gorgeous ass. You will see that I like to keep my toilet slut on the balcony. He is allowed to only see my butt releases everything from it, whenever I feel the need. So this morning, after drinking my coffee, I came on the balcony, told him to sit on the floor and released my chocolate on his mouth. Having the chance to see me releasing my scents is a sign on true devotion ! And because I wanted to play a humiliation game with him, I told him to stand up, in the balcony, with the shit on his hand, so that someone might see how he become my ultimate true devoted toilet slave!

Info:
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration: 00:09:00
File Size: 523.4 MB

Download Video:
scatdesire - Take My Shit in Your Hands.part1
scatdesire - Take My Shit in Your Hands.part2

Mistress Annalise - Anal Play Make Me Shit

Description

I'm naughty dirty school girl. Probably it's not a news but I have to poo, I know and you know I always have to poo. Tease you by show off my ass, but it is not empty. You can admire it. My toy is already inside my ass. This time I insert into my tight asshole anal toy. I guess you don't mind it I expect for a big poo because last evening I had lots of food for dinner and I feel to poo so bad. I pop out the toy and push out this huge poo. So good to my ass but you'll see it for sure At the end display the big poo and dirty asshole. Looks delicious both. Have fun

Info:
Duration: 00:09:47
File Size: 1012.08 MB

Download Video:
Mistress Annalise - Anal Play Make Me Shit.part1
Mistress Annalise - Anal Play Make Me Shit.part2
Mistress Annalise - Anal Play Make Me Shit.part3

Minet sweeter and tastier with shit

Description

Sweet, sweet shit. It becomes even sweeter and tastier if you do blowjob with him. I like have fun time to time like that. I have dirty orgy with my slave girls or have dirty sex with my slave husband. One of my favorites is fuck him in the ass full of shit with my fist, get smeared in shit and give blowjob. I get so excited at such moments, I burn all over and cum, violently, a lot
1. My sweet minet and fisting with shit
I enjoy being depraved and dirty, I liked fucking a slave's dirty ass full of shit and being smeared in the shit, sucking dirty dick in shit. I was so excited, volcano of passion burned in me, rolling hot waves. Dirty cock covered in shit invaded my thirsty mouth deeply and in my throat. I couldn't stop, I sucked and masturbated, all dirty, all covered in shit, squirt and cum, over and over again
2. Dirty fisting and oral in 69 position
Such depraved, such a beautiful pose 69. I will fuck slave in dirty ass with shit instead of lube, and he will lick me at the same time. But I have prepared surprise for him, I will shit on him when he is under me and he will continue satisfy me, lick my pussy and dirty ass. And I will fuck him with my fist, with shit and of course suck his cock sticking out in excitement. This proves that he likes it, he likes to be under me in the shit, he has already become toilet fetishist

Info:
Duration: 00:33:42
File Size: 1012.7 MB

Download Video:
Minet sweeter and tastier with shit.part1
Minet sweeter and tastier with shit.part2
Minet sweeter and tastier with shit.part3

GoddessAndreea - Karina and Anita strapon fucking and diarrhea

Description

Mistress Karina wanted to play with her slave's ass today. She ordered him to get her huge strapon and prepare his ass. She announced him that soon she will send him to her friend, Anita, to become a human toilet for her. In the second part of the video, her girlfriend, Mistress Anita, did a lot of diarrhea right on the bowl in front of the camera for her scat fans.

Info:
Duration: 00:27:11
File Size: 1.37 GB

Download Video:
GoddessAndreea - Karina and Anita strapon fucking and diarrhea.part1
GoddessAndreea - Karina and Anita strapon fucking and diarrhea.part2
GoddessAndreea - Karina and Anita strapon fucking and diarrhea.part3

janet - Eat My Delicious Shit

Description

My new video is here! There is coronavirus so stay home and watch my videos! My slave came to me to serve me for one weekend and he was very hungry. Fater I made him lick my asshole I instructed him how I want to serve me. He is a subhuman, toilet! -When I say open your mouth and eat you should do it! I deposit big shit in his mouth and tell him to chew and swallow all! He is my best slave so I will use him tomorrow. Now if you want more of me you can check my onlyfans page too.

Info:
Duration: 00:11:42
File Size: 931.46 MB

Download Video:
janet - Eat My Delicious Shit.part1
janet - Eat My Delicious Shit.part2

Giant shit in the mouth

Description

Like any creature, the toilet slave needs constant care and encouragement. Although I am extremely lenient. Today he had to swallow giant shit that I fed him right in the mouth from my big ass. I smeared shit on my ass and command him to lick my asshole. Clean it with his tongue. I also put pieces of shit on top of his face from above and laughed looking at his mug. Look what kind of toilet I have. Is not it very nice. Ha-ha

Info:
Format: mp4
Audio : mp4a-40-2
Duration: 00:06:07
File Size: 677.52 MB

Download Video:
Giant shit in the mouth.part1
Giant shit in the mouth.part2

XshayXshayX - Left you a Present

Description

We had such a great time last night. Drinks and some pot, a nice dinner.I spent the night with you. We made love and I let you inside my body. you fucked me so good. My pussy and ass! To sleep beside you was amazing. And then you went to work.

You just left. No good bye. You didn't even put coffee on! Well. I am a tiny bit frustrated with that. And I'm gonna do something naughty!

I find some of your tshirts to sit on and throw on one of your ties. I lay back and shit all over your clothes and it's a huge load! I even get some on your tie☺️

When I'm finished I leave the whole package for you on your desk in your office! Maybe you'll see me again. maybe not.I throw your tie on the floor and leave!
Info:
Duration: 00:11:52
File Size: 405.77 MB

Download Video:
XshayXshayX - Left you a Present

VibeWithMolly - Bratty school girl shits herself

Description

Watch this bratty school girl shit herself! She promises her mom that she won't be late for school only to stay home and smoke her JUL and masturbate on the couch. She waits to long and desperately tries to make it to the restroom! She barely makes it. Swearing, dirty talk and high top chucks! Enjoy.

Info:
Duration: 00:07:32
File Size: 381.28 MB

Download Video:
VibeWithMolly - Bratty school girl shits herself

MsSherryBells - Sherry shits her knicks sub eats it

Description

Beautiful MsSherryBells pushes and strains to release a huge solid turd into her lacy white panties.
She then plays with the gorgeous love Boulder squishing it between her fingers and needing it into the fabric of her ruined knicker gusset.
Her loyal sub is on hand to finger blast her swollen sphincter giving her a quick anal squirting orgasm before he mines a gorgeous nugget from the depths of her inner sanctum.
Overjoyed at his prize hungry subby devours the sweet browny savouring the gorgeous flavours his mistress has created.
To his delight Ms Sherry then allows subby to relish the delights of her panties overwhelmed by his gift he shows his appreciation by licking sucking and eating the heavily soiled knickers.
Subby finishes off by swallowing pieces of turd choking and gagging as he washes them down his throat.
This is a full ten minutes of outrageous gorgeous shit eating filth.
Watch and wank.

Info:
Duration: 00:10:00
File Size: 1006.9 MB

Download Video:
MsSherryBells - Sherry shits her knicks sub eats it.part1
MsSherryBells - Sherry shits her knicks sub eats it.part2
MsSherryBells - Sherry shits her knicks sub eats it.part3

I took three shits that day

Description

I shit a lot, sometimes very lot. There are days when my toilet slaves and shit-eaters can't handle such flood of shit. I took three shits that day. First semi-hard shit came out and unlocked my ass, then I shat bunch of soft shit, and the third time I barely made to the toilet, but. I didn't have time sit down and I shat all over the toilet bowl. Look how dirty he is now. But this was not enough. The next day, right in the morning, I shat pear-shaped shit, here it is, hard on one side, and creamy soft on the other. You want bite it, I know you're drooling right now

Info:
Duration: 00:06:48
File Size: 375.41 MB

Download Video:
I took three shits that day

Brandy Portland - Desperate Jeans Diarrhea

Description

I got really messy in the bathroom I was just waking up and I felt the laxative I had before I fell asleep churning and I didn't make it to the loo which was great I even rolled around in it and then after pooing in my jeans and taking them off I actually pulled them back up ! Just so I could twerk first my bum was having fun it took over!!! I got in the bath and finished it all off with an enema which got even messier and just sprayed everywhere and I talk to the camera for the first time!! I am filthy but I am also rather cute and innocent and I've found myself silent in the first few videos but here I am chatting away!! Heehee stay tuned for more poo!! More more more!!!!

Info:
Duration: 00:10:43
File Size: 1.15 GB

Download Video:
Brandy_Portland - Desperate Jeans Diarrhea.part1
Brandy_Portland - Desperate Jeans Diarrhea.part2
Brandy_Portland - Desperate Jeans Diarrhea.part3

Brandy Portland - Panty Poop Scat Bath Mess

Description

I had just finished my bath when the urge to Poop came over me in waves. I thought im nice and clean, let's make myself dirty!
I put a pair of my favourite panties on and started filming.
First I push a load into my panties, I must say the feeling was indescribable. I then pulled my panties up to give myself a Poop wedgie.
After I remove them I show you all what I have done. I drop the poop in the bath and sit down and start having a play.
In the middle of playing I felt I wasn't quite finished and managed to squeeze out some more poop.
I then sit down to play in my creation some more
I think this is my best vid yet, has a bit of everything.
I really hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it for you lovely people.

Info:
Duration: 00:11:39
File Size: 949.1 MB

Download Video:
Brandy_Portland - Panty Poop Scat Bath Mess.part1
Brandy_Portland - Panty Poop Scat Bath Mess.part2

Back