Scat Smearing Licking Extreme Show Videos

Eat slavegirl shits - pathetic shit eater-toilet

Description

You pathetic shit-eater, you're going to be whore tonight. I will dress you in corset, make you up like the last whore and slut, and give you into the service of my slave girl. Today you will find out and feel how pathetic you are, nonentity. My slave girl Angie enthusiastically took up her new toy, bandaged his cock and inserted urethral dilator into the penis. Nipple clamps are now an integral part of your wardrobe, patient and go with them constantly. We'll paint your lips as bright red as a whore's. Get down on the floor quickly, you're going to eat shit now. Slave girl happily stood over the mouth of her newfound living toilet bowl and began piss and shit profusely in his mouth. Come on, eat her shit, you pathetic shit-eater, you'll be her toilet all time now

Info:
Format: mp4
Resolution : 1920x1080
Audio : mp4a-40-2
Duration: 00:13:45
File Size: 1.53 GB

Download Video:
Eat slavegirl shits - pathetic shit eater-toilet.part1
Eat slavegirl shits - pathetic shit eater-toilet.part2
Eat slavegirl shits - pathetic shit eater-toilet.part3
Eat slavegirl shits - pathetic shit eater-toilet.part4

Real Toilet Slavery - janet - Melania

Description

My slaves do not always appreciate the commitment I put into their care and training. For example, last night, I had to go to the toilet but I did not, in order to provide, this morning, the necessary nourishment to my personal slave who, in fact, is here, lying on the floor, waiting for me. Many slaves don't realize these and don't even eat all my shit, which, of course, pisses me off. But now, finally, I can free myself. I command the slave to open his mouth, I sit over him and start filling his mouth. The shit is really a lot, which is logical, given the long wait. He knows very well what to do with that smelly bunch of shit on his face. Come to serve me as my personal toilet, experience frantic pleasure!

Info:
Duration: 00:16:08
File Size: 1.82 GB

Download Video:
Real Toilet Slavery - janet - Melania.part1
Real Toilet Slavery - janet - Melania.part2
Real Toilet Slavery - janet - Melania.part3
Real Toilet Slavery - janet - Melania.part4

Mistress Annalise - Powefull Shit

Description

Today we are using together the toilet slave. First of all he has to lick clean the dirty shoe soles before Lady Laura use the slave as a human toilet and shit into his mouth. He has not chew and swallow shit until the second lady makes a mess in his mouth.. After a while I use the slave too and shit into his mouth. See how much shit on his face! He has to swallow our shit later.

Info:
Format: wmv
Audio : 161
Duration: 00:11:11
File Size: 937.85 MB

Download Video:
Mistress Annalise - Powefull Shit.part1
Mistress Annalise - Powefull Shit.part2

margo - BBW Dirty Toilet

Description

I am so desperate to relieve myself and poop in the toilet. I don't know how long I can hold out. I sit on the toilet in the opposite position and you get a close up view of me pooping and my shitty asshole. You should eat my shit and lick my toilet clean after I've made it so dirty.

Info:
Duration: 00:11:33
File Size: 1.23 GB

Download Video:
margo - BBW Dirty Toilet.part1
margo - BBW Dirty Toilet.part2
margo - BBW Dirty Toilet.part3

Description

I am keeping my shit since this morning! Today the toilet bowl is full of my shit, lol. My colon needs to eject the shit so badly that I barely need to push! All of the runny crap comes sliding out of my big asshole with minimal effort, turning the toilet water murky.

Please note: I didn't realize I was out of focus during the back shooting. I uploaded the video anyway because of the awesome abundance of my poo

Info:
Duration: 00:08:58
File Size: 456.43 MB

Download Video:
scatdesire - Filling My Shit in the Toilet

janet - I Cant Stop Shitting - Only Poop

Description

I spreading my big, fat ass ad pushing the shit out of my stinkhole, no sitting in between. I ate sauteed kale, onion and lentils for lunch along with an apple and this is the end result. I haven't taken a dump since a few days ago so my asshole is OPEN! My shit was a pretty yellow brown color because of all the fruit I've been eating. I filmed this with my camera so you get a FULL 1080 HD quality video while I spread my huge sweet ass, opening up my tight bootyhole and letting the stinky mix from my bowels slide through. Just when I think I'm done, I feel my asshole being bullied by the stink in order to make it's way through. IT SMELLS! I'm sure you wish you were there in the closed-in space with me to inhale every bit of funk my anus had to offer. Don't worry, I give you a closer look at my shit.

Info:
Duration: 00:08:30
File Size: 718.8 MB

Download Video:
janet - I Cant Stop Shitting - Only Poop.part1
janet - I Cant Stop Shitting - Only Poop.part2

janet - Forced Slave Feeding

Description

I come back home from shopping and take of my normal clothes and suit up into my mistress gear and immediately call my slave to whipping his balls and having pierce his dick as he starts making his way to me preparing himself for what I have planned for him my stomach starts to hurt a lot as I command him to stand up and spread both of his legs apart so I can whip his balls my stomach starts hurting again and I start to wonder what is making my stomach hurt this much. I said: "HURRY UP SLAVE! I CAN BARELY HOLD IT ANYMORE!" as he enters the room with my toilet chair I demand him to get under the chair under my ass as I step over him and urgently pull my pants down and close my legs together as I use the chair for grip and I explosively shit out the pain all over the slaves face then as I keep squeezing the chair for more grip to let out more painful diarrhea then when I think it has calm down a tad bit I grip both arms around my stomach and lean forward to comfort myself as I keep pooping out the pain all over his face and during which I hear him crying and I shout (SHUT UP SLAVE!) as I repeat myself again telling him to shut up I have him open his mouth wider in order to shut him up with more shit down into his throat when I feel finished for the time being I get the toilet paper and wipe my ass and tell him to eat up my shitty tissues when are finished eating the pain all over his mouth because I may have to go again real soon. I meet with him in the living room to face more punishment when he is through eating as I prepare to give him for what I have instored for him (Hard ballbusting), when he comes to face his punishment I strictly tell him to never put such a cleanser in my drink again or you'll do the same thing to him again.

Info:
Duration: 00:07:37
File Size: 541.02 MB

Download Video:
janet - Forced Slave Feeding.part1
janet - Forced Slave Feeding.part2

Rumianahotmilf - Shit on bed - smear all over myself

Description

Fuck and gape my ass, spread it,prolapse it and open with speculum till poo come with farts.Shit on the bed and in the speculum and on my hand then smear it all over my body ,fuck more with big black dildo and suck the dildo with shit

Info:
Duration: 00:12:59
File Size: 1.36 GB

Download Video:
Rumianahotmilf - Shit on bed - smear all over myself.part1
Rumianahotmilf - Shit on bed - smear all over myself.part2
Rumianahotmilf - Shit on bed - smear all over myself.part3

Eat shit ashes and drool

Description

Good day, our dear friends, fans, who have just joined us and our guests. In this video you will see Olga eating her shit. Olga was in the kitchen, she shit on a plate and is ready to eat her warm shit for breakfast. But it turned out to be quite simple for Olga, to eat shit))) Olga lit a cigarette, she sat at the table and smoked a cigarette, languidly blowing smoke from her mouth, and Olga threw the ashes into a plate of shit. She also spat on the plate. She collected this cocktail, shit, drooling and ash. She has not tried this before. Then Olya sat down at the table and ate her freshly prepared cocktail. Here is a movie for you Olga shot. Again, something new and unusual for her. She did it. Our lover of dirty games promised that she would make more and more videos and would come up with something new for you and her. Perhaps you want your own film performed by her, you can write and she will do everything in the best possible way))) Enjoy watching!

Info:
Duration: 00:15:07
File Size: 1.63 GB

Download Video:
Eat shit ashes and drool.part1
Eat shit ashes and drool.part2
Eat shit ashes and drool.part3
Eat shit ashes and drool.part4

Red tights in shit

Description

Good day to all. Another video from Olga for you, my dear friends and fans of our creativity and our exclusive works. Let many of our videos are distributed illegally on the Internet, but we are still grateful to you, to those who come to our store and buy videos here, we are grateful to you for your dedication and generosity. We love you and always want to cheer you up . and not only your mood . with our videos) In this video Olga is in red nylon tights, she found the time and still bought colored tights for the video. Now you will see her in red tights. She pissed and shit in them and posed in front of the camera in dirty tights, periodically taking them off and showing her dirty ass. Enjoy videos from Olga and wait for new ones every day!

Info:
Duration: 00:11:11
File Size: 1.14 GB

Download Video:
Red tights in shit.part1
Red tights in shit.part2
Red tights in shit.part3

FaceFuck and Poop On Slave - scatdesire

Description

This fucking idiot decided to take a trip to see me and fucked around and got more than he bargained for.
I randomly felt the urge to shit so I texted him and told him he was about to get shitted on.
I got there and made the bitch lay down, he was scared but Glamourpussyy gives absolutely NO FUCKS! I fuck his new face with dick on his nouse.. the bitch could barely handle it.
I turned around and took a shit on him.. I was so happy because I ended up pooping more than I thought I needed to.
He'll be back next month and you better believe I will fuck him up even better next time.

Info:
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration: 00:11:19
File Size: 672.11 MB

Download Video:
FaceFuck and Poop On Slave - scatdesire.part1
FaceFuck and Poop On Slave - scatdesire.part2

Versauteschnukkis - Special shit special price

Description

In this film of the nasty Schnukkis, the hairy milf sits down on the sex chair and shits a nice long poop sausage straight into her husband's mouth while he licks her asshole. Then the little milf lies down and her fucker smears her story with the shit and takes off her mask and then smears her hot tits and fucks the milf a little. Then he pulls out the big cock, smears it with the shit and shoves it into the mouth of the little bastard. Then he crouches over her face and shits nicely in her mouth and then fucks the shit in her mouth with his big cock so that the nasty milf almost pukes several times. Then he goes behind her and fucks the fully shit pig in doggy style, while the two exchange intimate chocolate kisses. Have fun watching. Unfortunately, the camera was a bit inconvenient and the chocolate kisses are unfortunately not always completely on it, so the video is a little cheaper for you:

Info:
Duration: 00:13:33
File Size: 1.37 GB

Download Video:
Versauteschnukkis - Special shit special price.part1
Versauteschnukkis - Special shit special price.part2
Versauteschnukkis - Special shit special price.part3

Toilet slave gets piss and shit outdoor - margo

Description

Here I shit and piss, one of my toilet slaves, outdoor, in the mouth. After he had seen my caviar FemDom videos here, he wrote to me and he wanted me to shit him, outdoor, in the mouth, no problem! Did not only fully shitting him but also pissing him full! My shit, which landed next to it, he grabbed one, because he wanted to take my shit home, to eat it later! Really crass and perverted !!!

Info:
Duration: 00:10:21
File Size: 1.42 GB

Download Video:
Toilet slave gets piss and shit outdoor - margo.part1
Toilet slave gets piss and shit outdoor - margo.part2
Toilet slave gets piss and shit outdoor - margo.part3
Toilet slave gets piss and shit outdoor - margo.part4

Shit hovers in the cold in jeans

Description

Hello our beloved. Today is a video from our beloved friend Olga. Olenka is again in extreme and in a new experiment. in this video you will see how Olga shit in jeans on the frosty and cold balcony. Olga opened the balcony beforehand to make it cold there. it's freezing outside, so it didn't take much time. She went out onto the balcony in jeans and a sweater. She took a cigarette and lit it. The balcony is not high, so she can be noticed and she is careful))) Olga smokes and shows off her clean jeans. Then she takes out her boobs and shows you and a little outside, and suddenly someone sees. This is the same little thing, the experimenter. then she shit and pissed into jeans while standing still smoking on the balcony, but when she took off her jeans to show you her dirty ass, then you can see the steam coming out of her shit. You video how warm shit soars? So, look at this video. Olga took off her jeans and the shit really floats, the steam comes from the warm shit and this is clearly visible on the camera. She did this and showed how in the cold warm shit emanates steam))) Even when she put on jeans and then took them off the second time, the shit still floated. Imagine how cold it was on the balcony, but our Olga is the best, she showed how beautiful it is. Don't miss the opportunity to see it, buy and enjoy!

Info:
Duration: 00:14:04
File Size: 866.76 MB

Download Video:
Shit hovers in the cold in jeans.part1
Shit hovers in the cold in jeans.part2

Morning Glory - MistressEvilyne

Description

Today, my slave is very excited and thinks he's in for a special treat. I invited him over for a very formal breakfast. The table is all laid and ready for him, except for the fact that while my seat is laid with fruit, his is laid with a big plate full of shit. And he has to sit in a dignified manner and eat it properly, looking me in the eyes, while I enjoy my own delicious breakfast!

In this 25 minute epic clip you won't miss a second of the action!

Info:
Duration: 00:25:54
File Size: 1.3 GB

Download Video:
Morning Glory - MistressEvilyne.part1
Morning Glory - MistressEvilyne.part2
Morning Glory - MistressEvilyne.part3

I m covered in shit doing dirty minet

Description

Today I am very dirty scat Mistress, today I want shit and to play. What bliss to get all thirty-three pleasures in the morning. I fuck fists in the ass slave husband, knead shit in his ass, smearing this smelly, fragrant shit on my body and suck the penis, milking it dry. I enjoyed every second, I was so excited that my pussy was on fire and I jerked off and cum, pissing on the slave. By the end, I was exhausted and completely satisfied

Info:
Duration: 00:19:30
File Size: 1.7 GB

Download Video:
I m covered in shit doing dirty minet.part1
I m covered in shit doing dirty minet.part2
I m covered in shit doing dirty minet.part3
I m covered in shit doing dirty minet.part4

Mistress Annalise - Eat My Shit and Spit

Description

Watch as I sits on my trone backwards and drops an amazing soft load for you to eat. I know how difficult and cruel to eat my shit which I kept during the day for my slave. But I know how you like to be used by me as a toilet. Open your mouth wide and lick my sweet shithole. Deep inside my shitty arsehole. Mmm.it's amazing. I will give you a new duty - to be my toilet paper My booty is even more magnificent, solid and quivering as the slave sticks its tongue into my asshole. I have gotten used to a slave loosening up my asshole that I cannot use a toilet without it. I have so completely destroyed its self-respect that it not only allows itself to be shit on, it literally sucks the shit out! And as a reward for the slave's efforts, I vomit on his face! Wow, look ta this! It's so ugly!I 'll leave you alone, slave. Enjoy and jerk off.

Info:
Duration: 00:21:45
File Size: 1.23 GB

Download Video:
Mistress Annalise - Eat My Shit and Spit.part1
Mistress Annalise - Eat My Shit and Spit.part2
Mistress Annalise - Eat My Shit and Spit.part3

DirtyBetty - Insane TOP ASS Pooping Volcano

Description

what can I say?
This is just a couple of incredibly exciting totally new and really good shit clips!
I can't describe this epic mess, something huge, hot, and smelly crawled out of me!
There's so much shit that it literally pushes me out of this surreal creepy bathroom!
My giant ass makes real unmanageable explosions like a volcano of shit!
Do you want to touch my ass?
Wanna put your nose right between my shitty buns?
I know only one thing: my ass is a real weapon of destructive power and if you don't stop these infernal streams of shit, excellent visual style, unique soundtrack written specifically for my videos, as well as exciting angles and unforgettable atmosphere, it will destroy your brain and make you worship me for thousands of years!!!
Two in One Amazing NEW FRESH TOP Record Videos in One Film Epic Scat Girl Pooping Efro style clips with Insane amounts of Nasty Tasty Smelly Warm Fresh Women Shit and Poop from Big Dat Fat Ass with SCAT/Poop smearing Pissing while Shitting and More!

Info:
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration: 00:07:45
File Size: 568.04 MB

Download Video:
DirtyBetty - Insane TOP ASS Pooping Volcano.part1
DirtyBetty - Insane TOP ASS Pooping Volcano.part2

DirtyBetty - HOT Double Sexy Dirty Play

Description

This is an absolutely crazy video that will make you quit ALL YOUR BUSINESS and indulge in pleasure . There are TWO hot and incredibly fragrant videos with a really dirty girl waiting for you !! Period, Pissing and endless thick dense streams of shit. Huge meat ass asks to open your mouth for all the girl's juices and gifts! Drooling already? Get ready for DOUBLE pleasure, two huge asses, two fantastic heaps, and two pairs of . sneakers?
Two Pooping Scat Clip in one Video Compilation with Huge Stinky Poo and Shit Massive Pile Efro Smearing Shit on Dat Ass Dirty Booty Dance with Female Poop, Period and Pissing Close Up Defecation Fingering Butthole and more.

Info:
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration: 00:07:38
File Size: 562.28 MB

Download Video:
DirtyBetty - HOT Double Sexy Dirty Play.part1
DirtyBetty - HOT Double Sexy Dirty Play.part2

Feeding You My Delicious Shit - margo

Description

Today you will enjoy a delicious treat from my ass. I am your Mistress and you my toilet. Do not forget this. Today you will have to absorb my waste. Dispose of my shit. I know you like eating my shit. Chew and swallow every piece of shit and don't choke. Well done, you did the job.

Info:
Resolution : 2560x1440
Duration: 00:11:37
File Size: 1.24 GB

Download Video:
Feeding You My Delicious Shit - margo.part1
Feeding You My Delicious Shit - margo.part2
Feeding You My Delicious Shit - margo.part3

Back