Scat Smearing Licking Extreme Show Videos

Mistress Antonella - Last Caviar dinner for her slave

Description

Mistress Antonella is so pretty with her short dress in black latex and red stiletto shoes.
She is going to offer to her slave a very nice Caviar meal, but she explains to her slave that she had eat a special poison and if he eats her Caviar dinner, he will die.
So it's the last choice for him.
Her slave can't resist to eat this wonderful meal from her Mistress.
After eating this nice meal, he becomes to vomit. So no last glass of Rhum, no last cigarette but a last dinner of Mistress Antonella Caviar before dying

Info:
Format: mp4
Resolution : 1920x1080
Audio : mp4a-40-2
Duration: 00:09:36
File Size: 718.71 MB

Download Video:
Mistress Antonella - Last Caviar dinner for her slave.part1
Mistress Antonella - Last Caviar dinner for her slave.part2

Mistress Annalise - Filled from Big Butts

Description

Toilet slave loves bbw filthy ass! He loves the stench of our sexy girl asses! He puts his face right up to assholes and breathes aroma in deep! Toilet slave is so hungry! He is desperate for the sweet chocolate that slides out of bbw assholes! Listen to him moaning. He's so hungry for our perfect, delicious shit! He's looking up at the big, juicy, shit filled asses. I think he knows that shithole is full of poop. Toilet slave is lying under our big poop filled ass waiting for turd to slide out and drop down into his open, waiting mouth!

Info:
Format: wmv
Audio : 161
Duration: 00:07:04
File Size: 497.68 MB

Download Video:
Mistress Annalise - Filled from Big Butts.part1
Mistress Annalise - Filled from Big Butts.part2

LucyBelle - Poo in spandex shorts

Description

I did a rare and smelly poop in spandex shorts today. The sight was wonderful, when I took my shorts off there was a solid piece of shit. As I tried to squeeze a pile of my ass, farts came out. And when I pooped my shorts, I slapped myself on that dirty ass!

Info:
Duration: 00:05:35
File Size: 201.27 MB

Download Video:
LucyBelle - Poo in spandex shorts

DirtyBetty - Eating Dick With Rock Like Shit

Description

A depraved girl licks the rock shit of her fucker who is not confused by the shit on the face of this dirty beauty! His cock is lying in the shit while the dirty mouth of this bitch sucks huge chunks of shit, dirty jerking off and dirty blowjob, smearing shit on the face, and even eating a little feces. Hot? Almost, add an epic ending and a weirdo atmosphere. and get another amazing video from SweetBettyParlour team, as always excellent quality and beauty angles! In the video you will see: Fresh Rock Poop (without defecation) Chewing Shit Thick Smear Face Dirty Blowjob Eating Turd Girl Scat Toilet Nasty Games Scat Wave Cumshot on Face Caviar Stroking Copro Session

Info:
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration: 00:09:03
File Size: 661.83 MB

Download Video:
DirtyBetty - Eating Dick With Rock Like Shit.part1
DirtyBetty - Eating Dick With Rock Like Shit.part2

Kinky action with Goddess Antonella and her slave

Description

Silicone Goddess Antonella tying up her slave's cock and balls with a rope, then fucking her slave with her black strapon. He gives her a nice blowjob. he knows how to do it and then she asks him to sit doggy style. She fists his ass deep then fucks him doggy style. He likes it and moans like a bitch, asking her for more and more. As he is hungry, he asks his Mistress to feed him with her kaviar. He lies on his back and Mistress Antonella is pooping right into his month and his face. Also she pees in his mouth, in case he's thirsty. Then she gives him more shit into his mouth and starts smearing it over his face and gives him to eat it, pushing her fingers into his mouth. He is happy and thanks her for everything.

Info:
Duration: 00:16:14
File Size: 524.35 MB

Download Video:
Kinky action with Goddess Antonella and her slave.part1
Kinky action with Goddess Antonella and her slave.part2

Shit oozing out onto velvet skin ass

Description

My little toilet bitch, loves to pose, show off in front of camera and of course shit in different poses. Shit slowly crawls out of her ass over and over again, oozing out onto the white velvet skin of her ass. Her happy smile shines on her face, she is always happy show what pervert she is in all its glory
1. Creamy shit oozes out of her ass
My little toilet bitch took a shit on the couch. Creamy light brown shit oozes out of her ass. She enjoys her shamelessness, she likes that I take film of her, look at her. A long strap-on is lying next to her. I know why she made it. Her ass is itching to get fucked. Now strapon is in her ass, she enters it carefully and now begins to jump on it. Her moans carried across the room, she enjoys her orgasm. I brought up pervert who loves fuck, but not just like that but in the shit
2. Shit during menstruation early in the morning
My slave girl wanted to shit early in the morning. She quietly closed the door of the bedroom where she sleeps at my feet and staged an action on the couch. Put the camera and lifting her legs began to push, thick hard poop began to get out of her young ass and pieces fall to the floor. While she was there, I woke up and heard her doing something in large studio room. I went out to her and I saw her take a shit. Well, attagirl, let's continue shooting now on the bar chair. I put her on her stomach on bar chair and made her push harder, take another shit. She tried so hard that bloody tampon came out of her pussy and fell out. My leaky slave girl has her period. In the end, she managed to squeeze out more shit. And with happy smiles, we decided to leave the shit for toilet slave, who should come in couple of hours. Let him eat her shit and suck tampon, don't throw away such treat for nothing

Info:
Duration: 00:15:41
File Size: 1.06 GB

Download Video:
Shit oozing out onto velvet skin ass.part1
Shit oozing out onto velvet skin ass.part2
Shit oozing out onto velvet skin ass.part3

scatdesire - Smelly Diarrhea

Description

I don't have much time this morning and I really need to take a big shit! My slave is waiting for his breakfast as usually and I will serve it directly in his mouth! I have a stormy diarrhoea! My asshole are filthy after that, next time I will make him clean it with his tongue. He is a slave for everything - doormat, toilet, toilet paper and shit eater!

Info:
Duration: 00:11:11
File Size: 1.01 GB

Download Video:
scatdesire - Smelly Diarrhea.part1
scatdesire - Smelly Diarrhea.part2
scatdesire - Smelly Diarrhea.part3

miss Di - Crappy design

Description

A new trend this season. Pink jacket in the shit has not spared the fashion for shitty socks. And of course the very juice of this clip is my ass in full screen with a vagina and how a big pile of shit comes out of the hole. Very sexy.

Info:
Duration: 00:08:06
File Size: 673.07 MB

Download Video:
miss_Di - Crappy design.part1
miss_Di - Crappy design.part2

VibeWithMolly - Role play

Description

You walk into the bathroom of your long time friend who's about to take a poop. She's a little taken back by your request to watch her poop. She's intrigued and let's you watch her take a poop while you jerk off. I leave you alone to look at my poop in the toilet while you cum.

Info:
Resolution : 1080x1920
Duration: 00:04:56
File Size: 532.7 MB

Download Video:
VibeWithMolly - Role play.part1
VibeWithMolly - Role play.part2

VibeWithMolly - I describe why I like pooping

Description

Watch me describe why I like pooping while I'm pooping! I held this one in for a while so it comes pouring out. I describe some of my kinks and tell you why I think it's hot that you like watching me in the toilet. I laugh, smile and am my goofy self. I show you what came out of me! So much poop. I show you my shower head enema at the end. Enjoy.

Info:
Resolution : 1080x1920
Duration: 00:07:54
File Size: 858.52 MB

Download Video:
VibeWithMolly - I describe why I like pooping.part1
VibeWithMolly - I describe why I like pooping.part2

Svetlana - Playing with a dick shit

Description

Hello my dear fans. Today I shot a video in which I fuck myself in the pussy with a rubber cock. I was at home alone and decided to play and masturbate. Sitting on the couch, I smeared my legs with cream, I always take care of myself, I like it and I want you to see how I do it. I love when you look at me and probably jerk off. Tell me is your dick ready to play? You have already brought it to the desired state. Lets do it together. I took off my negligee and fucked myself with a phalos, played in every possible way, changed positions. Then I felt like I wanted to shit and I did it. A little bit of liquid shit came out of me, and at that time I was still playing with my pussy with my fingers. And even if this time there was not a lot of shit, but it ran from my ass to the floor and onto the sofa, and the smell stood, and I played with my glasses and opened her rose for you. Enjoy viewing and see you soon! New videos tomorrow!

Info:
Duration: 00:12:05
File Size: 853.47 MB

Download Video:
Svetlana - Playing with a dick shit.part1
Svetlana - Playing with a dick shit.part2

Mistress Emily - Delicious Meal from Mistress Emily

Description

A slave like you has come to me to have me fulfill a huge turn on for you. a Mistress taking a dump in your mouth! Hey! What did I say, slave! I said no touching! Get down on the floor, no more games! I decide since you've disobeyed me that you're a BAD slave, and you can forget getting a turd in your mouth-I'm giving you what you deserve! A load of shit on your face! Open your mouth slave, I can tell this is what you really wanted!

Info:
Duration: 00:09:16
File Size: 667.11 MB

Download Video:
Mistress Emily - Delicious Meal from Mistress Emily.part1
Mistress Emily - Delicious Meal from Mistress Emily.part2

Caviar and champagne party by Mistress Antonella

Description

Mistress Antonella is amazing, wearing a purple fishnet bodystockings and a black PVC skirt, black high heels stiletto. The surprise is under her skirt, when appears a huge black dildo. Then Goddess Antonella orders her slave to come on knees in doggy position, she has put on him an electoshock device on his balls & dick, and she plays with the remote controle in order to give to him electroshocks. Mistress Antonella has angelic & sadistic smiles when she plays with her remote control. Then, she orders him to suck her huge black dildo, her slave gives an amazing blow-job stimulated and motivated by electroshocks. Afterwards, Goddess Antonella lies him down on the floor, and she rewards him, giving to him her own Champagne and Caviar. She gives this nice meal with chocolate, Caviar, spit of her Goddess's saliva and wonderful glass of her own Champagne.

Info:
Duration: 00:16:04
File Size: 942.19 MB

Download Video:
Caviar and champagne party by Mistress Antonella.part1
Caviar and champagne party by Mistress Antonella.part2

miss Di - hairdresser in shit

Description

Barber's fucked. I dressed as a hairdresser has told me what a seductive and playful. Said a lot of sexy words. Then I shit a lot of shit on the floor. But before that, I peed a whole puddle of urine. Then I wiped the puddle clean. Then she picked up the shit and smeared her apron. Smelled my shit and smeared my shit sexy. I like shit.

Info:
Duration: 00:07:06
File Size: 458.66 MB

Download Video:
miss_Di - hairdresser in shit

margo - new bbw smelly shit

Description

I've been meaning to film a new shit video for you guys and today I grabbed my camera and decided I would take a big shit on my sofa for you instead! I bend over take off my sweatshirt and red jeans down my huge hefty ass cheeks and spread myself wide for you, giving you a perfect view of my shitter! Then I begin to take a nice smelly poop! You like watching me shit dont you? It smelled so disgusting and I know you wish you were there to clean up for me. Enjoy!

Info:
Duration: 00:10:33
File Size: 1.14 GB

Download Video:
margo - new bbw smelly shit.part1
margo - new bbw smelly shit.part2
margo - new bbw smelly shit.part3

janet - Soft Smelly Shit Over Toilet

Description

My plump sexy ass takes a deep over the toilet bowl ready to finally let it all out from my asshole. I've been teasing myself with desperation for the several hours and this one better be good. I spread my ass cheeks and shit starts out slowly leaving my sweet hole and quickly turns into what I'm best known for: my soft serve shits. 00 Now I'm going to sit my ass on a nasty pile of shit. You will lick everything off my asshole and toilet bowl, right? You handle it!

Info:
Duration: 00:11:57
File Size: 1.3 GB

Download Video:
janet - Soft Smelly Shit Over Toilet.part1
janet - Soft Smelly Shit Over Toilet.part2
janet - Soft Smelly Shit Over Toilet.part3

janet - Damn Diarrhea In The Shower

Description

I have a upset stomach from what I ate for dinner. I have damn diarrhea. Liquid straight from my ass and it's terribly stinky. Along with my gassy pains I have very loud gurgling sounds in my belly. Al this bubbly crampy gurgles lead down to runny asshole. I pose the camera directly in front of my sexy ass and you can see how liquid like my dump is while occasionally hearing my stomach my sighs grunts and straining sounds. I can not believe how loud my stomach is and I didn't want you to miss it. You have to listen real close and turn up your speakers to hear my diarrhea splash. I splattered all over the floor and all the shower with disgusting diarrhea.

Info:
Duration: 00:15:44
File Size: 1.1 GB

Download Video:
janet - Damn Diarrhea In The Shower.part1
janet - Damn Diarrhea In The Shower.part2
janet - Damn Diarrhea In The Shower.part3

You Are My Toilet Bowl - scatdesire

Description

It's time to make my slave my permanent toilet bowl. I already trained him to my shit, he knows his taste. But now I'm gonna shit in his mouth every day. Oh how nice it is, lick my ass, relax her, and I shitting mouth full. First I'll teach you to eat my shit all the time. Then, you will served my friends. And finally become a public toilet.

Info:
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration: 00:09:43
File Size: 615.9 MB

Download Video:
You Are My Toilet Bowl - scatdesire.part1
You Are My Toilet Bowl - scatdesire.part2

SweetBettyParlour - Hot Creepy Scat Girl Milky Puking

Description

Fresh and fragrant shit smeared on the face of this hot bitch, her naughty hands are asking for her mouth, and. it seems that she is puking milk? .. Does she hold shit like a child? What's going on .. Anyway.
This wild, sexy psychopath knows how to make your heart (or something else?) Beat faster. Are you ready to look into a strange dream-like experience and the incredible atmosphere of something mysterious, attractive but at the same time dirty and repulsive?
Solo Sexy Scat Girl Play With Fresh Stinky Poo Smearing Pretty Face Licking And Sucking Shit Fingering Mouth and Make Milky Puke And Vomiting on Poop in Creepy BathRoom with Ghosts and Insane Surreal Atmosphere

Info:
Duration: 00:05:18
File Size: 585.3 MB

Download Video:
SweetBettyParlour - Hot Creepy Scat Girl Milky Puking.part1
SweetBettyParlour - Hot Creepy Scat Girl Milky Puking.part2

School Teacher Feeds The Student - scatdesire

Description

Watch me ask my student to become my toilet, he first lick my dirty shoes with his tongue to taste my treat after.
Then i sit over his head and push out a huge giant poo, you see my arsehole stretch open wide.
And i feed it to my best student.

Info:
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration: 00:14:14
File Size: 807.96 MB

Download Video:
School Teacher Feeds The Student - scatdesire.part1
School Teacher Feeds The Student - scatdesire.part2

Rumianahotmilf - Apples carrots salami and duarhea explosion

Description

Fuck my ass with fruit dildos for man and lick it.But not enough for him,he wanted real fruit and vegetables. Forces my sss with apples, carrots and long salami and in a moment just elplode diarhea.Then cut apples in two pieces and put again deep in my dirty ass.Ready to eat with liquid chocolate:)

Info:
Duration: 00:20:17
File Size: 1.06 GB

Download Video:
Rumianahotmilf - Apples carrots salami and duarhea explosion.part1
Rumianahotmilf - Apples carrots salami and duarhea explosion.part2
Rumianahotmilf - Apples carrots salami and duarhea explosion.part3

Mistress Emily - Preparing Poop Dinner

Description

This time I wear red tights and also black panties. I show you my great ass and how much I can birth a HUGE shit for you, little bitch. My shit are very smelly. In addition, you will get my piss and spit. It's all yours. Bon appetit!

Info:
Duration: 00:14:52
File Size: 1 GB

Download Video:
Mistress Emily - Preparing Poop Dinner.part1
Mistress Emily - Preparing Poop Dinner.part2
Mistress Emily - Preparing Poop Dinner.part3

Back