Sado Ladies

Roger Braquemar ? A femdom fanatic, slave to women ! Former mechanic ruined by his stepdaughters, this bald guy with a wig has just found a summer job : pool boy. Certainly, fate is on his side, Roger has met two perverted girls, the stepmother, Elena, 35 yo who teaches her stepdaughter Betty, 19, how to dominate men.
Elena forbade her sub to jerk off, this cougar likes to frustrate men, she doesn't ask them to wear a chastity cage but she enjoys exciting them and ordering not to jerk off.
After tying Roger with a leash, Elena is masturbing him furiously, Roger is getting hard, more and more while she's playing with his cock. While she's rubbing her clit on his face, the pool cleaner feels his cock about to explode !
Stop jerking off slave !
The cougar is having a good time, her sub too, face-sitting, spitting, handjob, pussy licking, not sure that Roger can control his cock.
Orgasm control, cougar, face-sitting, spitting, handjob, pussy licking, tanned. MP4 for mobile.
Roger Braquemar ? Un routard de la soumission ! Ex-garagiste ruine par ses belles-filles, ce chauve a perruque a trouve un job de piscinier pendant l'ete et comme le destin fait bien les choses, dans ses tournees d'entretien, Roger tombe sur deux vicelardes, Elena, 35 ans et sa belle-fille, une petite perverse eduquee par sa belle-mere a dominer les mecs et a sucer leur pognon.
Elena a interdit a Roger de bander, cette cougar aime frustrer ses soumis mais au lieu de leur imposer une cage de chastete, elle s'amuse a exciter les hommes pour les empecher de bander.
Apres avoir attache Roger a une laisse de chien, Elena le branle tout en lui intimant l'ordre de ne pas bander, Braquemar, excite par les mains expertes de sa dominatrice, commence a bander comme un taureau, pour l'exciter encore plus, Elena fait sentir sa chatte a cet olfactif extremiste tout en lui frappant la bite, puis lui ordonne de lui lecher minou ! Pauvre Roger ! Le chibre au garde-a-vous, il fait des efforts desesperes pour debander quand la MILF frotte son clito contre sa queue.
La cougar s'amuse, a dada sur son soumis, elle lui presse les burnes tout en lui malaxant le gland, avec Elena, Braquemar rejoint le club tres fermee des grandes perverses, pas sur que le larbin assure !
Controle de l'orgasme, frustration, cougar, face-sitting, cunnilingus, masturbation, crachats. MP4 pour mobile.

Info:
File Size: 1.65 GB
Extension: MPEG-4
Format: avc1
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:14:50
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 15.5 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 384 kb/s

Download Links:

11___GODDESSELENASLAVEROGERYOUGAR.mp4

Don't ever say that we can't be really nice!!! lol Knowing that boys like our asses..and they like to have our asses in their face..we decided to go door to door for the Holidays..sitting on faces!!! That's right..we went through town knocking on every door we could find, and offering to sit on boys' faces. Today Carly visits the home of this guy..introduces Herself as Carly from The Jerky Girls Of America, and offers to sit down on his face. The guy is all up for it (boys are all stupid), so Carly goes to his living room, and tells him to strip naked.then She sits on his face. Carly has some sexy Daisy Duke jean shorts on, and while she sits on him.she texts with Her Girlfriends to see how their facesitting adventures are going. After a few minutes, Carly, who is feeling in a very charitable mood..offers to remove Her shorts, and give him a face full of cunt and ass. This naked facesitting, of course, causes an erection..so Carly tells the boy..."I'm going to Beat the cum out of you now". Bare Naked Carly sitting on his face..with Her cunt and asshole on his nose, is too much for the boy to handle, and he starts spewing cum all over the place. On to the next house..bringing joy to the World...one face at a time..

Info:
File Size: 475 MB
Duration: 00:08:20
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 8000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 119 kb/s

Download Links:

11___JERKYGIRLSWHATAFACEITTING.mp4

And the #Rubberdoll training continues! Mistress Susi, dressed in sexy Latex is stuffing the Rubberdolls ass with a Plug and making her suck the rubberslaves penis.The best part is,that the Doll can not see with her #Latex #blindmask with #condomsheath.To make sure the #rubberbitch is getting a good load of Sperm,Mistress is strap-on fucking him while he has to stroke his small cock.After that he is rubbing his cum on the Dolls big tits

Info:
File Size: 560 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:14:28
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 5217 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressSusisFetishClipsTheRBitch.mp4

Mistress Tess and Fraeulein K have bound a slave by the wrists for a sunset garden beating using a dressage whip and a riding crop.

Info:
File Size: 524 MB
Duration: 00:07:59
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 9040 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 127 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressTessUKClipStoreGBeatings.mp4

It is a damn hard way right to rubber Bitch to be educated as a perfect rubber Bitch. Especially trained from Lady Satori and especially if that Educational subject still have his cock and balls.

Info:
File Size: 734 MB
Duration: 00:19:53
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 5028 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Download Links:

11___45478_Lathatori.mp4

It's time for a little corporal punishment. My slave today likes it when I let loose on him. Everything from canes, to whips, to my sharp fingernails are at my disposal today to bring this slave to his knees. Once pale white skin turns a deep red as I set to punishing this slave for my enjoyment. He'll be grateful for every lash, scrape and bruise because his Goddess is administering them.

Info:
File Size: 569 MB
Duration: 00:09:40
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

11___Against_the_Cross_saf_2.mp4

I'm home from my date and it looks like my little slave is still bound to the bed, cock in chastity. Lucky for him, my date was very good. I promised that if my date went well, that he would have a chance to cum tonight. But it won't be so easy. You see, I know how easily my little slave is aroused. He's been locked in chastity for so long that even the sight of me in lingerie is enough to get him straining against his cage. So if he's going to have fun, I'm going to have fun too. I'm going to relentlessly tease my slave until he's fit to burst without even taking him out of his cock cage. Then when I'm done, maybe I'll let him have a chance to really cum.

Info:
File Size: 638 MB
Duration: 00:08:39
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 24.000 FPS, 10.1 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 180 kb/s

Download Links:

11___AlexandraSnowChasvePart2.mp4

With my slave helplessly restrained and broken, it's time for a much desired cigarette break. But there will be no break for this pet, because where there is smoke, there is scorching agony. Have you ever imagined how much pain one can gift a slave with only a single cigarette? Rest assured, I can find countless ways of tormenting my slave while I indulge myself with a smoke.
I blister his nipples, sear his genitals and scorch his ass relentlessly with the glowing tip of my cigarette as his groans fill the air. As I continue to burn his exposed flesh, he falls deeper and deeper into a state of complete and utter submission. He can no longer even look me in the eye. Such a simple, understated form of torment, but such predictably delicious results. Ahhhh, the smell of his burning flesh truly does satisfy the sadist in me.

Info:
File Size: 284 MB
Duration: 00:06:30
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 6011 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Download Links:

11___AsianCrueltyBURNINGDESuziaLowe.mp4

Having completely ripped apart my captives back, ass and thighs via my razor sharp finger nails, it seems only appropriate to flip him around and give him a matching set of claw marks on his front. His chest, stomach, legs, nipples and even his cock especially his cock are all within my reach. And I have every intention of tearing the baby soft flesh from them until his skin is packed so tightly under my nail beds that I will be in need of a good manicure in the morning. Ah, but its a small price to pay for such sadistic pleasure.
With his back against the wall (literally) on my inescapable bondage web, I manhandle my helpless prey, Towering over him, I control him by his hair, run my long tongue up the sides of his neck, slap and spit in his face. Oh, how I do love foreplay. But I am just beginning to scratch the surface (pardon the pun). Theres still so much more to come.
Using my long, switchblade like talons, I viciously rake at his chest, stomach and legs relentlessly. In seconds, he is severely lacerated, but his cuts are not nearly as beautiful nor as deep as those on his back, so Ill just have to try harder. His screams of agony only serve to fuel my sadism and I claw and scratch and dig even more deeply, until his tears roll down his cheeks and crimson plasma runs down his chest.

Info:
File Size: 307 MB
Duration: 00:07:02
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 5998 kb/s

Download Links:

11___AsianCrueltyCLAWINGMYWAYINTOYOURSOULPART2StarringGoddessLydiaSupremacy.mp4

Having completely ripped apart my captives back, ass and thighs via my razor sharp finger nails, it seems only appropriate to flip him around and give him a matching set of claw marks on his front. His chest, stomach, legs, nipples and even his cock especially his cock are all within my reach. And I have every intention of tearing the baby soft flesh from them until his skin is packed so tightly under my nail beds that I will be in need of a good manicure in the morning. Ah, but its a small price to pay for such sadistic pleasure.
With his back against the wall (literally) on my inescapable bondage web, I manhandle my helpless prey, Towering over him, I control him by his hair, run my long tongue up the sides of his neck, slap and spit in his face. Oh, how I do love foreplay. But I am just beginning to scratch the surface (pardon the pun). Theres still so much more to come.
Using my long, switchblade like talons, I viciously rake at his chest, stomach and legs relentlessly. In seconds, he is severely lacerated, but his cuts are not nearly as beautiful nor as deep as those on his back, so Ill just have to try harder. His screams of agony only serve to fuel my sadism and I claw and scratch and dig even more deeply, until his tears roll down his cheeks and crimson plasma runs down his chest.

Info:
File Size: 267 MB
Duration: 00:06:08
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 5986 kb/s

Download Links:

11___AsianCrueltyCLAWINGMYWAYINTOYOURSOULStarringGoddessLydiaSupremacy.mp4

There is no better way to break a man than to use his very manhood against him! I love tormenting a man's most prized possession, AKA his beloved family jewels. Which is hilarious, given the fact a man's cock is utterly useless, both to myself and to him. It only serves to make him egotistical, as well as inspire him to make a lot of poorly thought out decisions. So one might say, I am punishing his cock for his own good. At least that is one way of looking at it. LOL
My Riding Crop is the perfect implement to make his tiny cock suffer, until it literally shrivels up and seeks refuge inside his flabby belly. Such a simple, unassuming weapon, and yet it never fails to achieve the desired results. With each painful blow to his fragile man meat, my crop sends unrelenting waves of pure agony radiating through every nerve ending in his body. It serves to remind him that he is being punished simply for being a man, with all his inherent flaws and ineptitudes.
In time, I will break him of his previous love affair with his cock. He will put his past fantasies behind him, and learn to focus all of his time and energy oon serving and pleasing his Goddess. The sooner he learns this lesson, the more content he will be in his life as my slave.

Info:
File Size: 157 MB
Duration: 00:06:10
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 3357 kb/s

Download Links:

11___AsianCrueltyIMPUNISHINGYOURCOiaSupremacy.mp4

The sound of my bullwhip cutting both the air and his flesh is thrilling, amidst his pathetic cries and screams for mercy. But there shall be none. Strike after excrutiating strike, my whip slashes his exposed back and buttocks until it is raw.
This is perhaps my finest masterpiece of sadomasochistic persecution. I rain down a vicious torrent of whip strikes on my helpless captive, until he is quivering, screaming, and begging for a reprieve from his Goddess.
I am relentless and calculating, with the precision of a surgeon, as each strike rips through his flesh like effortlessly. I offer only a brief postponement of his suffering, for the occasional slap or spit to his face. He has nowhere to run, nowhere to hide from Goddess' lethal whips. As it should be.

Info:
File Size: 281 MB
Duration: 00:06:25
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 6025 kb/s

Download Links:

11___AsianCrueltyMYBULLWHIPSsTakanori.mp4

With my irreverent pet bound to my inescapable steel spider web, he is mine for the taking. I will do as I please with him, and what pleases me at this moment is to make him suffer greatly for his inappropriate behavior. My dreaded thrasher whip shall do rather nicely.
Each crack of my whip bruises and lacerates his soft skin effortlessly. Blow after painful blow, I remind him of his place of servitude to me, and only me. Strike after excruciating strike, I reinforce my place as his Goddess.
Remember slaves, this is Goddess Miko's world. If you wish the privilege of becoming part of it, you will follow my every command and directive to the letter, or suffer a swift and severe punishment. So let this video be a lesson for all those who wish to be in my service.

Info:
File Size: 338 MB
Duration: 00:07:45
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 5999 kb/s

Download Links:

11___AsianCrueltyTRAPPEDINMYWEMiko.mp4

You've been trying to get your wife Sydney to become a little more kinky. She's just so damn vanilla. You've convinced her to be a Domme for a little play session. You got her a nice black outfit, leather gloves, body jewelry and boots and for yourself, you picked out a hood and a collar with leash. A little hesitant at first, Sydney tells you to get on all fours and crawl towards the couch. Maybe she'll get into the role play after all? She tells you to get on top of the couch and keep your eyes away from her. What does she have in mind? By the time you're allowed to turn around, you notice she's wearing a giant big black dildo. Before you can do or say anything beyond "that's ridiculous" she makes you put the dildo in your mouth. You're a little worried about what's about to come. You can only imagine where she'll want to put it next. Sure enough, it's going into your ass. It's not quite what you signed up for but Sydney is getting so much into it, it's hard not to get excited too. After a while you try to make her stop by using your safe word but she is so into the fucking that she just won't stop. You are seeing a whole new side to your wife's sex life. Hopefully this will be a recurring activity in your relationship from now on.

Info:
File Size: 701 MB
Duration: 00:12:07
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 8000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___AstroDominaFUCKMAstroDomina.mp4

These big butted brunettes put their whole body weight above his head letting him breathless.

Info:
File Size: 443 MB
Duration: 00:10:15
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 6 channels, 116 kb/s

Download Links:

11___BFFVideosBrutalmentPt1.mp4

So I take a trip out to London and turns out the foot fetish freaks find Me everywhere I go! I happened to team up with the lovely Goddess Maya Liyer for a sexy photoshoot. Well this guy who claimed to be a photographer wanted to shoot us but we are not too impressed with his work. I think he's just some foot fetish dude with a camera that used any opportunity to get close to our sexy feet. So we naturally take charge and use the camera to humiliate and blackmail him! Basically I take him down using his fetish to control him. Haha that will teach him! In no time, I expose him for what he really. is a total FOOT BITCH!

Info:
File Size: 265 MB
Resolution: 720 x 406
Duration: 00:12:02
Video: AVC, 720x406, 25.000 FPS, 2908 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

Download Links:

11___EMPRESSJENNIFERootBitch.mp4

Her Tan Nylons are more than enough to make her sub weak as fuck. Sitting on his face with her pantyhose is one of her favorite activities. All the pressure of her ass on his head, feeling the texture of her pantyhose, the scents of her crotch will submit him in total obedience, turning him into her new couch.

Info:
File Size: 298 MB
Duration: 00:11:27
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 3493 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 144 kb/s

Download Links:

11___Facesitting_Fantasies_Domrsio.mp4

Goddess Allie goes to check on her slave! and she finds him MASTURBATING TO HER VIDEOS. she pulls him into the bedroom and ties him up. in the beginning of this clip, the rope was tied so tightly around Jimmy's balls and dick that they turn purple! he screams into her ass and she has to cut the film to loosen the bonds! Goddess Allie sits on his face and hits his balls with a riding crop while telling him over and over.. NO TOUCHING YOURSELF

Info:
File Size: 259 MB
Duration: 00:06:14
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 5635 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 164 kb/s

Download Links:

11___FilthFetishStudiosNORWeek1.mp4

Goddess Tangents boot slave is on all fours waiting for his Goddess. She comes in and immediately orders him to clean her boots with his tongue. He does as she says and licks every inch of her boots like a good little boot licking bitch. Goddess Tangent degrades the slave by slapping his face and spitting in his eager mouth; all the while she steps on his balls with her extra long stiletto heels. She orders her prey onto the floor as she torments his parts. Simultaneously having him lick the bottom of her soles, and deep throat-ING her stiletto heels. Her obedient slave endures what seems like endless torment to his sensitive dick and balls,and licks her boots spotless before she is finally satisfied. This slave is truly dedicated to the beautiful Goddess Tangent, as he should be.

Boot Domination, Femdom
Boot Fetish, CBT Fantasy, Degradation, Face Slapping, Female Domination, Heel Sucking, Sole Licking, Spitting, Stilettos, Stilettos Fetish,

Info:
File Size: 307 MB
Duration: 00:10:52
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 3776 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 165 kb/s

Download Links:

11___Goddess Tangent - Bootnation.mp4

I have him by the balls, literally as they are neatly tied up and on the end of my leash. I am not interested in his cock either! His ass will be trained and I am going to make this butt and latex slut scream as I bend him over my desk and fuck him hard with my hard strap-on cock. This bitch will take it deep for me!

Info:
File Size: 329 MB
Duration: 00:12:45
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

Download Links:

11___Latex_slut_fucked_osaf_2.mp4

1080 HD Andy has already spent his five hours on the milking bench and he's ready for a nice rest in secure bondage. But Lola and Noe have other plans. They want to see if they can make Andy cum while wearing his chastity device. The girls attach electrodes to Andy's testicles. Noe sits on Andy's face while Lola runs a current. Andy has been conditioned not to orgasm from his many years on the milking bench. Andy gets a throbbing erection inside his chastity cage. The girls are pretty sure that Andy won't be able to achieve orgasm from the chastity teasing. They wager that if Andy can't cum, he will have to spend an extra six hours on the milking bench next shift, just to give him some motivation to try. The girls are very amused that they have set Andy up to fail at a nearly impossible task. Lola stimulates the skin around Andy's chastity with one finger and the girls laugh at how pathetic it is that he becomes so aroused by such little contact. Then she gets a vibrator and vibrates the chastity cage. The girls play at the cruel teasing game until they get bored. They declare Andy the loser and tell him that he will have to spend extra time on the milking bench the following day. (10:14 long)

Info:
File Size: 756 MB
Duration: 00:10:14
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

11___Lola_and_Noe_Tease_Chastity_80_HD.mp4

We have two new ponyboy slaves that are going to be used for our amusement. There's some simple instructions that they have to obey. We have both of them saddled up, with bridle and bits in their mouths. As we sit on their backs, they have to make sure they can adopt a good posture while we ride them. As there are four mistresses, we take turns at testing our pony sluts. Making them perform different tasks. We are having great fun whipping them, as we try to stay on the backs of our newbie saddle boys... Abbiamo due nuovi schiavi ponyboy da addestrare. Dopo avergli impartito alcune semplici istruzioni a cui dovranno attenersi , gli mettiamo sella e finimenti. Sedendoci sulle loro schiene , i due schiavi dovranno essere bravi ad adottare la giusta postura per permetterci di cavalcarli come desideriamo. Visto che siamo quattro Mistress, ci alterneremo nel cavalcare questi due nuovi cavallini. Li mettiamo alla prova con ordini diversi uno dall' altro , frustandoli a dovere per correggere i loro errori. E' molto divertente cercare di rimanere in sella ai nostri neofiti ponyboy...

Info:
File Size: 364 MB
Duration: 00:10:22
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 4745 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 158 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MISTRESS GAIA - SADDLE YS - HD.mp4

ITALIAN SPOKEN

All my slaves have a pet role, sometimes, I think of having a farm! I have several ponies, many cows and many puppies. Today I'm here with one of my puppies, however he's so fat, that looks like a pig. He is inside his den and, as usual, he's hungry but, unfortunately for him, I have decided to make some changes in his diet. Since he's a puppy, he will have to eat only pet food; may be it will make him loose weight! I open the can and the content looks far from appetizing: pieces of meat in a mass of jelly, with a disgusring smell. Since I'm feeling good today, I help him, making him eat that junk from the soles of my boots. At the end, the puppy has eaten all his food; perhaps the food was not so bad!!!!

ITALIAN

Quasi tutti i miei schiavi hanno un ruolo da animale, sembra quasi che abbia una fattoria! Ho molti pony, tante vacche e tanti cani. Oggi sono con uno dei miei cani, che pero e talmente grasso che assomiglia piu a un maiale. Sta dentro la sua cuccia, come al solito e' affamato ma, sfortunatamente per lui, ho deciso che dovra' cambiare la sua dieta. Per continuare a essere un cane dovra mangiare solo cibo per cani, magari lo fara' dimagrire! Appena apro la scatoletta, lo spettacolo non e dei migliori: carne piena di gelatina e odore alquanto disgustoso. Siccome sono buona, lo aiuto e gli faccio mangiare quella schifezza dalle suole dei miei stivali. Alla fine il cane ha mangiato tutto, forse non era proprio cosi' cattivo il suo pasto!!!

Food Fetish, Humiliation
Female Domination,

Info:
File Size: 472 MB
Duration: 00:12:09
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 5267 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 159 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MISTRESS_GAIA_-THE_RIGHTVE-_HD.mp4

Magretta has a guy in doggy position on the bed. She's wearing lingerie, scarves and a cowboy hat while the guy is wearing a face mask and just socks. She goes over to him and sensually teases her asshole and his cock. She strokes his dick and plays with his ass for a bit and then lubes up her fingers and finger fucks him as she goes back to stroking his limp dick. Then she lubes up her own strapon and slowly enters his ass. There's some slow sensual pegging at first as she mounts him but then they adjust themselves and continue to fuck in doggy. As the fucking continues Margetta becomes more rough with the guy and gives him a nice hard and rough pounding which he takes like a champ. In the end hes standing near the window as she shows off his anal gape. Enjoy!

Info:
File Size: 806 MB
Duration: 00:14:48
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 7430 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 182 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MagrettaDeringakaRealDaddysAtPegging.mp4

Today, my slave is being used and humiliated by Lady Alice and myself. First of all I make the loser horny in his chastity device. His penis wants to get bigger and bigger but it's not possible in the device. Too bad! Next we use the loser as a living ashtray - the ash in his mouth! Then I open his chastity device and start milking him. When he cums he will swallow his own sperm!

Info:
File Size: 651 MB
Duration: 00:11:47
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 7652 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 1 channel, 66.2 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressBlackdiamoondChastitySlaFemdom.mp4

In the last part of the video 'True Humiliation Horror' - part 7 - the bi-slaves are whipped until the strokes are properly visible! The two losers have to reaffirm again and again that they worship us as goddesses!

Info:
File Size: 467 MB
Duration: 00:12:30
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressBlackdiamoondWhippingOfThipping.mp4

You want me so badly, it hurts. It hurts so much it just might do you in. Your poor ol' heart can't take too much excitement. The doc advised you to keep your heart rate down or you're bound to have another heart attack. If you have another heart attack, you likely won't survive it. If you don't survive it, everything you have will be mine: your loving and lethally sexy wife.

Info:
File Size: 397 MB
Duration: 00:13:24
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 3974 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressTEvilWifeSeducedjob.mp4

This collection shows just how dominant my feet can be. You'll see why slaves beg to serve me. What man could resist feet as gorgeous as mine?

Info:
File Size: 1.22 GB
Duration: 00:11:21
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 15.2 Mb/s

Download Links:

11___ObeyMelanieJustmyoworship.mp4

Today i want to have some relaxing time with my slave. He is a smocking fetish lover and he is so excited "to smoke"a cigarette with me! He don't know that i will put him in a so helpful but uncomfortable position to be my personal ashtray! I love to relax and smoke with a human ashtray at my feet.I can't resist to burn his balls during the time i enjoy my cigarette.

Info:
File Size: 280 MB
Duration: 00:14:50
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 14.192 FPS, 2379 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

Download Links:

11___PadronaEraSMOKINGRELLS.mp4

Featuring Princess Jennifer (human furniture, ignore, domestic service, humiliation)

Info:
File Size: 824 MB
Duration: 00:05:23
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 21.3 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

11___PrincessFeeds.mp4

Info:
File Size: 1.02 GB
Duration: 00:38:07
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 3578 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 265 kb/s

Download Links:

11___Raven_Alinae.mp4

Info:
File Size: 873 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:04:34
Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 29.970 FPS, 26.5 Mb/s

Download Links:

11___Smell_saf_2.mp4

The best foot slaves need no discipline. They wait obediently for Mistress to return so they can do nothing but serve her desires. He waits patiently for her to return, right in the spot she instructs him to stay while she is away. When commanded, he removes her high heels and massages and licks her feet in the way she prefers. The best foot slaves are only concerned with pleasing the Mistress. Good boys get rewarded.

Info:
File Size: 341 MB
Duration: 00:10:29
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 4350 kb/s

Download Links:

11___StellaLibertyThePerfectFrikAngel.mp4

Stella Liberty has heard that Fluffy requires absolutely no Warmup, so she decides to put Fluffy to the ultimate test. Stella decides that she is going to try out an arsenal of Floggers, Canes, whips and more to see how much Fluffy can handle. Will Fluffy live up to his name or will Stella find a way of breaking Fluffy?

Info:
File Size: 463 MB
Duration: 00:10:02
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 6157 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 313 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TortureTimeNoWarmupforPoberty.mp4

I've got my slave here wired up like a car battery. His instructions are simple. He must worship me, all over my body. If he does a substandard job, he'll get shocked. If I get bored, he'll get shocked. It's just that easy. I do love having my body worshiped. It's a great privilege for any slave. But one must worship properly or be punished.

Info:
File Size: 1.46 GB
Duration: 00:25:09
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 319 kb/s

Download Links:

11___Wired_Worship_saf_3.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mis-Tangent, Humiliation, Degradation, Tangent, Mistress, Mistress Tangent, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Footworship

Info:
File Size: 602 MB
Duration: 00:10:07
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 320 kb/s

Download Links:

11___captured.mp4

If you like this you'll also enjoy my other MATTRESS video's. Use the search tools above to either search the keyword 'MATTRESS' or look for these specific titles: ~ Cuck Fans Dream Cum True 2 ~ Abused Mattress Husband ~ Extreme Tease Life Sentence ~ Mattress Tease Life Sentence ~ British Mattress Cuckold ~ Chastity Slaves Torment Video ~ Bitch Babysitter Part 2 ~ Mattress Uncle ~ Mattress Husband Part 2 ~ Mattress Husband Part 1 ~ Mattress Cuckold

Info:
File Size: 294 MB
Duration: 00:08:02
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 4920 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 187 kb/s

Download Links:

11___fucking_on_humttress.mp4

Lady Katy is a sexy all natural BBW with a high sex drive and a love for using and dominating men. In this scene her lover has just left and as she calls her slave into the room you can see the cum running from her hairy pussy. "My boyfriend is gone but I'm still horny" Katy says, adding "Good thing I have a slave here." The slave crawls in with a mouth dildo already in his mouth. She directs him between her legs and has him slowly glide the unit into her cum lubed pussy.

"You get my sloppy seconds and when you're done, you'll be taking the other end in your mouth like a big Popsicle, a jizz Popsicle" she says with a giggle. Soon she is moaning in pleasure as she directs the slave how to move slowly then faster and then really fast. "He loves my mans taste" she says and then makes him tell her that he does. Watch this slave eagerly take orders and see and hear as Katy builds to a screaming orgasm, eventually pulling the slaves head close to her as she lets the waves of pleasure pass. Then she tells him to remove the dildo and lick it clean. "See it was a good time for both of us" she says, then looking at the camera and adding "but mainly for me!"

Info:
File Size: 502 MB
Duration: 00:06:49
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9970 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

11___lma-fuck-my-big-fat-hairy-pce_saf.mp4

Back