Sado Ladies

CRUEL MISTRESSES - Extreme double caning 2. Starring [CANING, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, EXTREME DOMINATION, k2s.cc, femdom online]
The slave deserves everything he gets, he is going to suffer the consequences of his lazy behaviour. Mistress Ariel and Mistress Cleo changes sides while caning the slave's ass, pouring strokes on the slave's naked ass rapidly, leaving red marks everywhere. Both girls cane him, until they feel satisfied with the result.

Info:
File Size: 557 MB
Extension: MPEG-4
Format: avc1
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:13:17
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 50.000 FPS, 5726 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

Download Links:

11___CRUELMISTRESSESExtremedouing2.mp4

Now Svetlana is whipping his bare back, especially the parts where she can't reach him with the previous punishment. She uses her strong whips and marks his body gracefully with them, leaving huge bruises everywhere. The slave kneels with his hands at his nape, gritting his teeth from the extreme pain, but he can't help and must shout out loud, whenever Svetlana whips him.

Info:
File Size: 633 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:11:02
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 7705 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 310 kb/s

Download Links:

11___CRUELMISTRESSESSvetlanithhim.mp4

Kandy puts her slave/stepson junior through his paces as her pony around the house. The weather outside is nasty but it's nice indoors so she makes him walk and run all over the house, up and down the stairs many times and stopping from time to time to do squats. When Kandy has had enough she has him ride her into the bedroom and to her bed. If he's lucky pony might get to sleep at the foot of her bed with an apple or two as a bedtime snack. Kandy even gives you a wave and a "goodnight" before going through her bedroom door.

Info:
File Size: 478 MB
Duration: 00:06:30
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9948 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ClubStilettoBedtimePonyRnyplay.mp4

Ivory Soles just invited her date in before they head to the movies. They talked for a little bit in till her date gave her a gift which happened to be a pink thong. She was so disgusted that he would get her panties as a gift and wrapped in a walmart bag. Ivory decides to have a little fun with this loser and gets him to try the panties on or she would kick him out. After he puts them on he turns around to see Ivory taking pictures. He tries to cover up but it was to late, she had already gotten the pictures she wanted already. Now she tells him to stay put while she grabs a few things and if he doesn't do as told then she will post the pictures. After making him sit on her couch in pink panties for awhile, Ivory returns with more girly items and a wig. Ivory looks at her date and tells him to take off the rest of his boy clothes because they are going to play dress-up and he is going to be the doll.

Info:
File Size: 514 MB
Duration: 00:10:36
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 6449 kb/s

Download Links:

11___DatesGoneWrongIvorySolesMakckmail.mp4

Mistress Francesca Le and Goddess Nicki Hunter join forces and devour 21 year old Tyler Alexander! He's strung up from his wrists, teased, tortured, poked, prodded, whipped, CBT'ed and humiliated. Tyler is strap-on ass banged by both sexy MILFs and also fisted like a dirty little ass slut while worshiping, licking and sniffing the mistresses asshole!! Last but surely not least his nice slave cock is used as a dildo and both these horny MILFs ride this buck like their is no tomorrow ripping every bit of cum from his ripe balls!

Info:
File Size: 2.15 GB
Duration: 01:00:03
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 5000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

Download Links:

11___DivineBitchesFebruary62013mdom.mp4

Lady Cecelies true sadistic nature is on full display in this clip, as she loses her patience with her slaves melodramatic antics in response to his much needed punishment. Jumping around like a baboon, he constantly attempts to dodge Lady Cecilies strikes, and accidentally bruises her hand with his heavy manacles. Now he is in really deep shite.
Lady Ceceile is absolutely magnificent in her full latex catsuit and corset, as she relentlessly and mercilessly whips him senseless with a severe leather quirt until his body is covered from head to toe in welts and bruises. Each strike has him cowering and begging forgiveness, but Cecelie is so determined to break him, that his pleas fall on deaf ears. His punishment will not cease any time soon.
Features: Extreme Domination, whipping, Femdom, Leather, Bound, Female Domination, Whipping, BDSM

Info:
File Size: 59.1 MB
Duration: 00:06:33
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 1003 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 253 kb/s

Download Links:

11___DomNationWHIPPEDINTOSHAPEPlie.mp4

It is time to punish my boy, and I am going to let you watch. So you know what happens when you disappoint me.
My boy is tightly strapped down on the bench and I select one of my canes.
I start to administer his punishment with slow, hard strokes. My boy's moans get louder as absorbs the pain as he strives to please me. The first five strokes already break the skin, I then give him five equally hard strokes from the other side.
As the stokes continue my boy's cries get louder and his breathing deeper. He knows I will continue until I am satisfied and he simply submits to my will.
I tell him that I am the only one who can make him feel this way, and I am.
I continue until my boy is sobbing in his submission after I have taken him to the limit.
Next time it might be you.

Info:
File Size: 1.38 GB
Duration: 00:16:15
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___DominaScarletWatchishMyBoy.mp4

Men come to Me unclean, scarred; afflicted with sins and stupidity. And to be the slave of Empress Jennifer, you must be fixed. As a sinful lowly creature, this slave must overcome his faults and be purified. Purification is something I am willing to do for The devoted and determined.. I force him to admit the fact he has done dirty, bad things, things that have haunted him and even forgot he did. I force him to inhale all of his sins and stupidity and tell him let go of them by exhaling them all out in order to be a new slave of Mine. When he has expelled his old self, he gets closer to enhaling his new life as Empress Jennifer's property. Only after purification, can he worship Me; as a clean slave. Made better by My his owner.. and now he is officially ready to be Mine.

Info:
File Size: 124 MB
Resolution: 720 x 406
Duration: 00:05:00
Video: AVC, 720x406, 29.970 FPS, 3309 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 156 kb/s

Download Links:

11___EMPRESSJENNIFERTheBreathtas.mp4

One of my house slaves was under the impression he could slope off and steal a cigarette break without consequence. He was mistaken. when I found him relaxing on a secluded tower terrace his break came to an abrupt end! His balls took the brunt of my anger, punching, slapping, kneeing and kicking them as hard as I could until he fell in a pathetic and moaning heap on the floor. This is extreme ball busting by anyone's imagination, with the slave suffering blow after agonizing blow, leaving a brutal impression on his mind and body for some considerable time!
Tags: ball busting, face slapping, gloves, humiliation, kicking, leather, leather boots, spitting

Info:
File Size: 284 MB
Duration: 00:05:30
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 7021 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___FemmeFataleFilmsBoneIdleBustiHeather.mp4

The slave is in for a real treat, being stuffed full of hard cock at both orifice ends! Before he gets his spit roasting treatments with the big fat cocks, he is made to suck and gag on them in turn, after all, it's pretty much all the lubrication these monster cocks are going to get before they spear him on the fucking bench! Extreme action for the strap-on enthusiast!

Info:
File Size: 611 MB
Duration: 00:11:51
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 7010 kb/s

Download Links:

11___FemmeFataleFilmsRammingItCompleteDivPegging.mp4

A seductively cruel FFF debut from Mistress Petite with her chastity slave being trained to take her ash, smoke and spit. She explains to him just how much she enjoys having sex whilst smoking and how she needs a human ashtray by her side while she's fucking her real man. For any smoking fetish fans, this is a real petite treat to have you salivating at the screen!
Tags: chastity, human ashtray, humiliation, lingerie, smoking, spitting, verbal humiliation

Info:
File Size: 469 MB
Duration: 00:09:07
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 7000 kb/s

Download Links:

11___FemmeFataleFilmsSmokeyLustSuperHDistressFox.mp4

Tall Barbara does some serious kneeballing in her sissy slave's balls, and makes him wear high heels during the ballbusting torture.

Info:
File Size: 582 MB
Duration: 00:13:24
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 5940 kb/s

Download Links:

11___GiantKneeTinyBallsKebranozesBrazFemdom.mp4

6ft2 tall Barbara does some serious kneeballing in her sissy slave's balls, and makes him wear high heels during the ballbusting torture.

Info:
File Size: 582 MB
Duration: 00:13:24
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 5940 kb/s

Download Links:

11___KEBRANOZESBRAZILIANBALLBlls.mp4

ITALIAN SPEAKING

We are sitting having a girly chat, and decided to enjoy ourselves. We bring out our slave, and tell him he's going to be used and abused for our pleasure. As he assumes the ballbusting position, we tease and taunt him about the size of his hanging fruit. Then we take turns at giving it a good kicking. I'm not sure our slut has a lot of experience at having his balls pulverized. However we make sure he suffers, as we each take our turn to give him a painful cherry kicking... Siamo sedute per una chiacchierata tra amiche , quando all' improvviso la nostra parte sadica chiede di essere soddisfatta. Tiriamo fuori il nostro schiavo dalla gabbia, comunicandogli che da li a poco ci divertiremo a farlo soffrire per placare la nostra infinita lussuria. Gli ordiniamo di assumere la posizione da ballbusting, prendendolo in giro per le piccole dimensioni del suo cazzettino. A turno , lo prendiamo a calci nelle palle. Come immaginavo, la nostra puttanella dimostra di non essere molto abile nella pratica del ballbusting. Beh, non ci rimane che continuare a colpirlo forte sulle palle con i nostri poderosi calci fino a polverizzare le sue sofferenti ciliegine...

Ballbusting, Female Supremacy
Ball Fetish, Ballbusting, Gaia,

Info:
File Size: 546 MB
Duration: 00:11:19
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 6578 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 159 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MISTRESS_GAIICKERS_-_HD.mp4

Not sure how okay it is to lose it during a fetish scene with a dominatrix, my innocent(ish) new boy goes from stiff to uncontrollable foot-fetish bitch over the course of a moment, in this high end raunchy foot worship and foot gag scene. Oh yay, I have a great new bitch!

Info:
File Size: 466 MB
Duration: 00:08:06
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 7713 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MandyMarxNewToBeingLost.mp4

Before going to party the two mistresses inflate the slave's testicles in order to increase his suffering. When they return back from the party, only slapping, spitting, kicking in the testicles and pinching nipples happen. They decide to burn his testicles with wax to bend the slave, who has to kiss feet and shoes

Info:
File Size: 868 MB
Duration: 00:23:55
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 4942 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MedicalySadoLadyPatricT.mp4

Featuring Jessica Ryan (slave training, CFNM, nylons, stockings, smell fetish, foot smelling, foot slave, foot domination, foot fetish, begging)

Info:
File Size: 873 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:04:34
Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 29.970 FPS, 26.5 Mb/s

Download Links:

11___MenAreSlavesSmellJessRyan.mp4

Why is the male body equipped with nice and practical holes at each end? Well of course to allow Us to shove two strap-ons up those holes at the same time. For obvious reasons you cant accomplish such a double penetration on your own, you need some help. And as is to be seen in this clip, I have the most wonderful and skilled help to do so from My dear friend Mistress Natalie Black.

Carefully affixed to the punishment trestle with four solid black leather straps, the slave was ready and prepared to be spit roasted by two beautiful Dominas. A human being that had turned to be nothing but easy prey for our massive strap-ons. Taking turns in fucking his mouth and ass (and ignoring the fundamental physiological differences between them), We had the best of fun. And Our fun also had some real educational background for the moaning slave. It taught him what his body openings were really meant for. Entrance gates for Femdom sex toys. Nothing else.

Info:
File Size: 304 MB
Duration: 00:05:45
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 7248 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressEzadaSinn2Holesfor2Pegging.mp4

Locked in the cage, My slave is waiting quietly for Me to come. What he doesn't know is that I'm not coming alone, but accompanied by My friend, Lady Natalie Black. A Lady that loves to abuse slaves no less than Me, and that My slave always seemed interested in.
Without even letting the slave understand what's happening, She quickly reaches for his nipples and crotch, twisting the former and squeezing the latter, really confusing the slave. Because this is My whipping boy, and he was expecting to be whipped and then worship My boots in gratitude, but Lady Natalie caught him by surprise and really baffled him. Together, We each grab one of his nipples and start twisting and pulling it in all directions, causing him the kind of pain he is not very used to, so is very sensitive to. I can see he would prefer to be whipped hard now, this pain is too strong for him, but the stronger he suffers, the more it pleases Us. Then We take him out of the cage and let him properly greet Us, by kissing and licking Our boots. A slave does not deserve anything higher than that. Too bad for him that while he's busy with My boots, he turns his back to Lady Natalie, as she will not miss the opportunity to use that, this time by kicking the slave's balls from behind. A slave should learn to never turn his back to a Mistress, that is rude.
When We consider that he has greeted Our boots enough, We allow the slave to stand up and restrain him to the St. Andrew's cross. His sufferings on the cross will be presented in the next part of this video, that will be posted tomorrow.

Info:
File Size: 93.1 MB
Duration: 00:06:12
Video: AVC, 720x406, 25.000 FPS, 1839 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressEzadaSinnDoubllepart1.mp4

At the Femdom Retreat earlier this year Mistress Ava von Medisin brought a new slave, one that She had just bought at a slave auction, and that She wanted to show Me and Mistress Lilse von Hitte to see what We think about him. She bought him with a slight problem: apparently he is a big wanker. She was told he has such a big cock that he just can't keep his hands off it. But there must have been a mistake somewhere, because We can't see that big cock; maybe he's just too far or the chastity is too tight? We do see a dripping cock - a clear sign of a chronic wanker - but nowhere a big one. A tiny cock, much smaller than Our strap-on cocks or even heels, accompanied by even tinier balls. Maybe Mistress Ava should return him and get a refund?..

Info:
File Size: 161 MB
Duration: 00:10:13
Video: AVC, 720x406, 25.000 FPS, 2000 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressEzadaSinnalltokeep.mp4

These beautiful shoes have a 20 centimeters stiletto heel ending with a metal tip. Today this will definitely be my weapon of punishment for this useless worm, I will have fun breaking through his cock with my heel until I completely devastate it and after I have destroyed it I will reserve him a wonderful surprise that will bring him to the extreme limit of suffering.

Ps: This video is not suitable for overly sensitive people, it contains very strong and impressive scenes.

Queste bellissime scarpe hanno un tacco stiletto di 20 cm che termina con con una punta di metallo. Oggi sara decisamente questa la mia arma di punizione di questo inutile verme, mi divertiro a sfondare il suo cazzo con il mio tacco fino a devastarlo completamente e dopo che lo avro distrutto riservero per lui una bellissima sorpresa che lo portera allo stremo della sofferenza.

Ps: questo video non e adatto alle persone eccessivamente sensibili perche contiene delle scene molto forti e impressionanti.

Info:
File Size: 390 MB
Duration: 00:16:42
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 3072 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressIsideSacrificedCockalSounds.mp4

After he get punished by Me ( see in the clip My hubby punishment), with the leather strap, I let My hubby to worship My ass ! While he kiss My ass clad in shinny pantyhose, I pull his balls .give him pain .Then My hubby worship My boots .I love to see how passionate he is about Me .At the end I lock his cock in the cage - must wait more days before I allow him to ejaculate!

Info:
File Size: 559 MB
Duration: 00:07:40
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 10000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 172 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressLunaHubbywoMe.mp4

My dungeon slave prepared the travel/slut in the cage. Her ass was exposed and ready to be fuck. I lifted the bitch's ass up to my cock and started fucking her.Her ass was wide, the bitch didn't suffer at all, I was really excited to fuck her deeply!

Info:
File Size: 276 MB
Duration: 00:08:21
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 12.340 FPS, 4363 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 259 kb/s

Download Links:

11___PadronaEraFUCKTRAGCAGE.mp4

My slave is at his knee in front of me, he's willing to do everything for me. Today i want to tease him with my hands, he's blindfold, i put my hands on his face/mouth, i know that i drive him crazy with my gorgeous hands. His cock is immediately wet and hard, i touch his lips, put my fingers in his mouth and then i start to touch his cock. My slave moans and pants, he's crazy for my hands, i knew that!I decide to do final hanjob to make explode his horny cock!

Info:
File Size: 216 MB
Duration: 00:08:56
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 12.000 FPS, 3111 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 257 kb/s

Download Links:

11___PadronaEraGORGEOUSHOURBODY.mp4

With my sharp nails it was very easy to scratch the useless skin of my slave. He's tied to the cross, there's no way out for him. I start to scratch his back and his skin is easily marked .At the end of the session his back is all striped, i like it!

Info:
File Size: 179 MB
Duration: 00:08:14
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 12.484 FPS, 2774 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 255 kb/s

Download Links:

11___PadronaEraSHARPNONYOU.mp4

Stella likes to make everything around her look better, including the pathetic naked man she has bound to the wall of her Dungeon. The Mistress thinks he would look much more attractive with some jewelry, so she attaches a vicious device that stretches his balls and screws in pain painfully to his sensitive flesh. The only way Stella is ever interested in a dick and balls is when she is cruelly tormenting them. Because he is not yet in enough pain to be truly decorative yet, she beats him with her riding crop so the sounds of his suffering echo in the Dungeon. She attaches fierce nipple clamps, completing the set of jewelry for a slave's junk!
Clothespin Ball Treatment (CBT) with Andrea Untamed
Spread Eagle CBT with Empress Jazmin Wu

Info:
File Size: 1.18 GB
Duration: 00:13:52
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

Download Links:

11___StellaLibertyJewelryOT.mp4

It has been a while since Mistress Stella has seen this slave and it is time to warm his flesh up for a nice beating. She flogs his whole body before moving on to her collection of paddles. She won't be satisfied until his flesh begins to turn red and leathery under her touch.

Info:
File Size: 550 MB
Duration: 00:08:14
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 9010 kb/s

Download Links:

11___StellaLibertyWarmFleshUp.mp4

GODDESS BBW IN REAL PASSIONATE KISSING
PASSIONATE TONGUE KISSING
CHECK OUT OTHER CLIPS MANY MORE TO SEE

Info:
File Size: 100 MB
Duration: 00:04:13
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 12.708 FPS, 3066 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 257 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TemptressladyUKFRENCIMTAKE16.mp4

Suzanna has been training her husband for some time, in their FLR, it is their one year anniversary of this new arrangement, so to complete the symbol of his place in their marriage, she gifts him a custom collar, new leather mask and long term chastity device. After making him wear the submissive items, she rips his best work shirt and teases his straining, locked dick, bending him over and checking his full prostate by finger fucking his asshole. Looking stunning in her lacy lingerie and stockings, she tramples his body and cock, allowing him to then worship her stiletto shoes and feet. She then sits on his face, allowing him to sniff her beautiful scent as she edges his cock over and over until he has a huge ruined orgasm from two weeks of build up before being locked up for even longer this time, a perfect female led relationship.

Info:
File Size: 1.19 GB
Duration: 00:36:02
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4520 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TheEnglishMansionMissSuzannaMaxwellOwHotFemdom.mp4

Mistress Bliss has her kinky slave tied down to the bench for a session of relentless tie and teasing. She spits on his cock and rubs him to hardness, using her intoxicating scent as she places her hairy armpits over his face and allows him to inhale. Her nails run over his shaft, as she sits on his face, his cock dripping precum with desire. Mistress then gives an intense handjob, edging him over and over before allowing him to shoot his cum.

Info:
File Size: 615 MB
Duration: 00:18:18
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4507 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TheEnglishMansionMistressBlissBlisHandjob.mp4

EVERY TIME I HIT YOU. YOU NEED TO TELL GOD YOU ARE SORRY! Your Step-Mom London wants to have a chat with you. She caught you masturbating in your room. Didn't you know that God is everywhere? You must be disciplined! First you must be spanked over her knee until you ass is red. Your Seed should NEVER BE SPILLED! Next she breaks out a large wooden paddle and smacks your ass until it is even redder. Then she whips out her cane smacking your tender calves "Jesus didn't suffer so you could ignore his rules." She says. When you finally do find a woman she is going to want you to be a strong forceful man. Now Mommy is going to teach you how. She is going to teach you how to not get a woman pregnant. By fucking you in the ass with the biggest strap-on dick you have ever seen. If she is pleased by your learning Mommy may even make you cum with a giant cock in your ass!

Info:
File Size: 595 MB
Duration: 00:16:13
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 4994 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TheVenusGirlsLondonRiverTrainingYPegging.mp4

No better way to show a degenerate prisoner who is in charge than deciding when and where they get to breathe. Officer Jane releases her disobedient male from solitude just long enough to make sure he understands who makes the rules. Her big, thick ass is the perfect weapon of choice to smother the bitch's face making it impossible to gasp for air without her say. The bitch can no longer mouth off to Officer Jane when he is buried deep in her ass where he will remain for the rest of his sentence.

Info:
File Size: 1.25 GB
Duration: 00:17:36
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 118 kb/s

Download Links:

11___VICIOUSFEMDOMEMPIRESmothlynJane.mp4

She is an athletic fitness Mistress and so she trainee every day for her perfect body. Sometimes she use for her training her slave. So she has variety and the slave sometimes a nice session.

Info:
File Size: 509 MB
Duration: 00:16:34
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4102 kb/s

Download Links:

11___YoungFemdomBrutalGermanGirlsEbKicking.mp4

What is it like devoting your life as My slave that waits on Me hand and foot 24/7. Imagine a morning in the life of serving as My house slave. There is no greater honor and privilege then this. To be kept as My pet, My servant, My slave boy. Living the dream. Laying beneath My bed, desperately awaiting the morning kiss to My divine stocking feet. Feeling Me look down on you as I use you as My footstool, you would not dare to look up. The snap of My perfect fingers controls the slave like a puppet string, it is programmed with instant obedience. Always underneath, always worshiping and ready to be of service. Licking My heels under the kitchen table while I drink My morning coffee. A slave drinks My sacred spit from a dogg bowl with absolute gratitude, for it knows that it does not deserve such an honor. What a beautiful existence, to be My property.

Info:
File Size: 564 MB
Duration: 00:12:47
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 173 kb/s

Download Links:

11___YoungGoddessKimBeistance.mp4

in this clip you can watch both princesses naked teasing the old fart like crazy but giving him only ballbusting, spit and face slaps.

Info:
File Size: 571 MB
Duration: 00:12:29
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 6253 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

Download Links:

11___femdomuncutStoreMiniandtionpart1.mp4

So cruel can be a punishment.While I dress up for a halloween party my cuckold slave is handcuffed and dosed on a bench.Sometimes I go to him for stretching his asshole and fill up his breathing mask with liquid aroma from the little brown bottle.
Next I work on his prostate with big dildos.
Finally he is stuffed with a giant buttplug and I start a cruel jerking until all his juice is running out.

Info:
File Size: 1.37 GB
Duration: 00:24:09
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 7969 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

11___AbsoluteFemdomDosedStuffedAndEmptied.mp4

I want to milk out this slut totally. For that purpose I wear tight surgery gloves.I change them very often in this clip, also I put several gloves over the other.
Before a final assfuck I have squeezed out this faggot balls 3 times.

Info:
File Size: 2.28 GB
Duration: 00:38:22
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 8113 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 384 kb/s

Download Links:

11___AbsoluteFemdomMilkedAnrgeryGloves.mp4

Back