Sado Ladies

Dirty Dee cant get enough! Summonsed by Goddess Serena and Mistress Krush, slut is presented with 'Goliath' as they prepare her pussy for Mistress Krush's huge strap-on. In no time Mistress Serena has her Fisst in the slut as Mistress Krush delights in goading and watching slut orgasm again and again before taking her turn to Fisst the slut!

Info:
File Size: 1.52 GB
Extension: MPEG-4
Format: avc1
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:10:53
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 19.7 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

11___OublietteGoddessSerenaMistressKruisting.mp4

Zombie slave is in my studio for cross-dressing session. I'm choosing the right lingerie to start to dress up him but very soon I realize that he smells bad. Oh my God, he's disgusting, he can't use my lingerie , i'm disgusted by how he stinks!!! I can't dress up him until he's clean and perfumed so I let him in the bathtub, i wear gloves and boots and i wash him. Zombie is a real , when i'm finished i can see a lot of black and stuff on the floor of the bathtub. I order him to lick everything, he is surprised and shameful, he's a real!

Info:
File Size: 333 MB
Duration: 00:14:38
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 15.000 FPS, 2925 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 254 kb/s

Download Links:

11___PadronaEraDisgustingPigToCleanBiation.mp4

I'm with my slave and my transvestite mistress friend fannytrav in my studio. I want to show to Fannytrav how loyal is my slave,how much he is willing to do for me.So I start to whip him humiliating him and making him suck Fannytrav's foot. My slave behaves well and always says yes to everything I order him. I keep spitting in his face and I make lick his balls from Fannytrav. Fannytrav loves cocks while my slave does not like men! Well, it will be a good training and a way to force him into forced bisexuality! After a long time when he manages to get an erection, I forbid him to cum and I stop Fannytrav, i'm very satisfy about this humiliation's session!!!

Info:
File Size: 270 MB
Duration: 00:11:35
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 15.000 FPS, 3003 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 248 kb/s

Download Links:

11___PadronaEraPlayingWithPatheticCcedBi.mp4

Today i wanted to dress my sissy with the colors of the unicorn: pink and light blue. Today is my day-off so my unicorn sissy must do only what pleases me: I love massages!!!When I arrive the massage table is already ready. I have dressed very sexy to tease sissy , she's a real slut and she get immediately horny. She has stretched balls and i put a pink plug into her ass to make her feel even more slut. When she starts the massage i stretch her balls, then I put my feet in his mouth, this massage is difficult! I enjoy disturbing sissy in her task, i spank her, i do footgagging and then i humiliate her making her come by her own!

Info:
File Size: 648 MB
Duration: 00:19:06
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 14.214 FPS, 4480 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 255 kb/s

Download Links:

11___PadronaEraUnicornSissyMassageTorship.mp4

A fan requested video rocking my mask, where we play Cock Hero JOI style with a twist. I beat his meat to the rhythm of the video while I beat his balls during the breaks and because I wanted to during the rounds themselves as well. His balls were crazy sensitive after playing this with me HAHA. The video ends with a BANG as I allow a huge cumshot onto my breasts but That treat was all he got. I clamp down on his tender balls and continue to punish his cock and balls robbing him of a pleasurable release and finished everything off with some post orgasm torture. Follow along and see how long you can last and as a side bonus crush, slap, paddle whatever your balls along with me and see if you can take it or play with a partner for even more fun

Info:
File Size: 512 MB
Duration: 00:05:58
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 60.000 FPS, 11.8 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 202 kb/s

Download Links:

11___PhantomsBallbustingPleasuresBallbustrgasms.mp4

The fashion company has brought in a management consultant to improve productivity. He sits in on a product meeting where the four girls analyze the new sports line, modeled by Liz. As she squats in front of him, the consultant gets a boner and the girls notice. They are furious at his lack of professionalism and decide to strip him naked to teach him a lesson.

But when they see how big his cock is, they take turns to suck it until he surrenders a big orgasm for them.

Info:
File Size: 748 MB
Duration: 00:12:38
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 315 kb/s

Download Links:

11___PureCFNMHornyConsultantBelleOharandjob.mp4

The scene goes like this Jimmy Broadway & Charli Piper are boss and employee that are having a fling. They are having a romantic tryst when Kelsey Obsession walks in on them canoodling. Kelsey then blackmails them and tells them that they can fuck but only with the tables turned. She then gets Charli to ass fuck Jimmy with a strapon in Missionary as he begins to jerk his cock and cums on his hands which Kelsey then makes him lick off his fingers.

Info:
File Size: 1.09 GB
Duration: 00:21:30
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 7020 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 255 kb/s

Download Links:

11___SevereSexFilmsFuckingTheBossKelegging.mp4

I turn my new pretty boy into my bound little bitch. With his knees tied in rope to his chest and his arms over his head his body is left completely helpless and vulnerable to me. I sit over his face and spank his ass with a heavy leather strap. His mouth has a black ball gag in it so all he can do is moan and breathe in my scent as I spank his ass. I knew from the first moment I met him he would love to become my little bitch. The sensation of being tied down in my rope while I ride him and sensually tease him is even more overwhelming with the juxtaposition of the leather slapper that leaves a heavy sting every time I spank his ass.

Info:
File Size: 371 MB
Duration: 00:09:44
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 5013 kb/s

Download Links:

11___StellaLibertyBoundBoyToyBitchFking.mp4

Maitresse Madeline, looking stunning in her stockings and corset, perfect breasts exposed, is playing with her lucky slave on the bondage bed. She teases him, sitting on his face with her big, juicy ass, watching his cock respond to her gentle touch. She spits on his cock to lube it up and edges it with an expert handjob, making him beg for release over and over, denying him each time. She has bigger plans, so bends him over, lubes up her gloved fingers and probes his tight ass, finding his prostate gland and massaging it internally, until his precum is flowing out. She then increases the speed of her hand, giving a long, intense handjob whilst squeezing his magic lemon, until he shoots a big cumload exactly when she commands.

Info:
File Size: 232 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:07:02
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4414 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TheEnglishMansionMaitresseMadelinPrndjob.mp4

Miss Tiffany Naylor is wearing her biggest black strapon and has her ass slut slave suspended and ready to be pegged hard. She wastes no time in pulling his hard cock and shoving the black dick in his mouth, making sure it is well lubricated so she can ram it into his eager asshole. He is swung back and forth as she rubs his hard cock, the prostate smashing causing him to cum a huge load.

Info:
File Size: 654 MB
Duration: 00:24:52
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 3485 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TheEnglishMansionMissTiffanySuspengging.mp4

My favorite type of work out is where I get to kick someone in the nuts. In the spirit of the World Cup, I'm practicing my free kicks until my slave gives up.

Ever wanted to be a fly on the wall for one of Sydney's sessions? She recently recorded one of her ball busting sessions while on the road. Her ball busting sub came ready for some brutal kicks. He asked her not to hold back at all. As she positions him in front of her, she's ready to tenderize his private parts. Soft taps at first, then growing to half kicks and full kicks. The slave takes it all in stride but it looks like an ice pack might be in his future.

Info:
File Size: 734 MB
Duration: 00:13:43
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 7156 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 318 kb/s

Download Links:

11___AstroDominaBallBustbuse.mp4

I know what I want. And when I want it, I want my oral service slave to do just that. Nothing more, nothing less. Tongue on pussy and clit. Tongue on asshole. Don't mess it up!

It's been about a week since Sydney sat on her oral slave's face. She walks in with a copy of her favorite magazine and gets ready to put her slave to work. His only job is to service his mistress. And his only tool is his tongue. His dick locked up in a chastity device, it's clear that the pleasure will be all Sydney's. While reading through her magazine, Sydney tells her slave exactly how she likes to be licked. Faster, slower. And when she turns around, she orders him to give her asshole some attention as well before slowly working towards her orgasm.

Info:
File Size: 778 MB
Duration: 00:13:13
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 7903 kb/s

Download Links:

11___AstroDominaOralServiceFaervitude.mp4

Hot Louise ends this hard session very satisfied while her slave is completely smashed.

Info:
File Size: 458 MB
Duration: 00:10:27
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 6 channels, 118 kb/s

Download Links:

11___BffvideosPrincessLouisaceSitting.mp4

Mistresses Fetish Liza and Ella Kros love teasing and smothering their leather slave with their aromatic leather gloves and using his tongue for boot worship.

Info:
File Size: 286 MB
Duration: 00:11:07
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ChateauCuirLeatherteasedsubasing.mp4

Amazon Mistress Damazonia, all dressed in leather, what a splendid sight, so imagine how disgusted she is by her fat small dicked slave who has told her he is only interested in face sitting. She can see he is covered in scares already from someone else beating him so be damned if he's only getting her ass. She's secured him to the bench to insure there is no resistance. If he thought he was escaping from some other cruel Mistress to the high of some delightful face sitting well he's in for a big surprise. Damazonia's paddle is actually a yardstick so she measures his dick and OMG it's barely an inch. Oops, she forgot she's been sitting on his face for some time so she shifts to give him a quick breath but then he is back under her ass.

As she mocks his little unit some more, she sits for over a minute before allowing another quick bit of air. Now she bounces on his face and tells him that any pleasure with her comes with some pain first. She pokes at his cock with the yardstick and again settles in on his face. Perhaps this creature didn't realize an ass could cause such discomfort. Damazonia sits in both forward and reverse positions in this scene and you get some great upward angles that really show off her ass and all of her magnificent 6? tall body. "This time I'm not getting up" she tells her slave and just laughs as he kicks wildly. Easy face sit, my ass!

Info:
File Size: 476 MB
Duration: 00:06:29
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9937 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ClubStilettoAmazonAssMiniaturitting.mp4

Amazon Goddess Damazonia has her slave on the bed and today while she wants to see him suffer she is feeling a little lazy so she is just going to relax on his face and still get the satisfaction of seeing him kick for air. "I love my slaves dumb so I'm not worried about no air to his brain" she says laughing at the slave as he is soon kicking frantically to breathe. Instead of giving him a deep breath of air she bounces on his face and the slave struggles to breathe when she's up rather than down. "Don't you know my ass is a weapon?" she asks him. If he didn't know, he does now.

Damazonia looks so regal and powerful on her slave and to humor herself she makes him slap his own balls. Disappointed with his effort she takes over and is ruthless in her punishment totally forgetting that the slave is fighting to breath. Damazonia really pushes the slave to his limit and if he thinks kicking or waving his arms is going to get him relief he is sadly mistaken. She then turns into reverse position and the view is amazing and while you might pity the slave under her you know you would take his place in a heart beat.

Info:
File Size: 498 MB
Duration: 00:06:46
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9960 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ClubStilettoBreathPlayDamazoniaSaFaceSitting.mp4

This was our first scene with Vancouver Domina extraordinaire Mistress Maya and you can see why she is so in demand here and wherever she happens to travel. Impatience waiting for the camera to start rolling she decided to give her slave a little test run so when we officially got started her slaves cock was showing some visible signs of wear and tear. As a reward she has decided that she is going to reward him with a sensual face sit. First she makes him beg for it, after all she can't be too generous and the slave must still expect that he is going to be kicking for air as well. Pleasure and pain!

Maya even lets the slave stroke his cock but does tell him, "Don't you dare fucking cum." Maya tests the slaves limits in this scene with long face sits between breaths of air and sits him in both front and reverse positions. You are going to love sexy Maya's sensual voice, hot body and incredible ass.

Info:
File Size: 457 MB
Duration: 00:06:13
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9950 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ClubStilettoHiswholedayuSitting.mp4

Miss Jasmine jumps on the bed and brings her shoes up to show them to you. She says she loves them but after a night of dancing her feet are sore and need attended to. "That's what slaves are for" she says and then calls her boi into the room. She has him kiss her exposed skin on her feet and then tells him to remove them. "I'm going to lay back and relax while you do your job she tells him. He knows exactly how to massage her feet and she says that when she adopts a house slave she always makes sure they have strong hands because her feet need attention daily. His hands of course are needed for other things like moving furniture or fixing things she explains but most importantly to sooth her feet.

Now Jasmine slides back on the bed to lay her head on the pillow and tells the slave to suck her toes while massaging them. She uses her toes to rub his cock and the slave starts to swell. She takes that foot with his pre-cum and shoves it in his mouth. Jasmine is in heaven from the expert foot massage and she reminds the slave how lucky he is. She then turns the slave into her personal chaise lounge, leaning back against his legs while she rubs her soles over his mouth. She then has him stick out his tongue and then gives him a tongue job between two of her toes. Jasmine explains that she will be out again tonight and when she gets home she snaps her fingers and he crawls out from under the bed to service her feet all over again. Jasmine questions why men are such perverts although she loves that she can use that against them, getting them to do anything for her. While she rests her feet on his face he uses one hand on each foot. When she's had enough she sends him back under the bed and waves her feet in your face.

Info:
File Size: 655 MB
Duration: 00:08:54
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9961 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ClubStilettoTongueJobforFootWorship.mp4

Mistress Aryel loves to play that nasty game when the slave doesn't know what is going to happen with him. She gives him a nice handjob, but after a few minutes she starts to smile mischievously, because she knows that she is going to ruin it for the slave in the last moment. And he doesn't know if she will continue or leave him like that.

At first, Aryel just fondles and touches the slave's cock without stroking it. Just some light touches and then leaving it alone. The guy can only moan as he is forced to feel pleasure. Mistress Aryel strokes the slave's cock in various ways, one hand-two hands, sometimes increasing or decreasing the speed of her hands. She enjoys teasing the hell out of her slave by going up and down his very hard shaft. The slave can try to resist, but he cannot escape the orgasm at the end. He will give Aryel his cum wether he likes it or not! She tells him that, after a long period of chastity, it is finally time to have his long-awaited orgasm but, unfortunately, the slave does'n know that she wants to force him two ruined orgasm, regardless of his disappointment!

Aryel really enjoys watching her slave suffer, no matter how.

Info:
File Size: 619 MB
Duration: 00:10:48
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 7820 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___CruelMistressesDoubleFemdomjob.mp4

Daemona de Lucca loves wearing latex and teasing her slave to the max. Dressed in red latex she is playing with a masked latex slave.

To please his Mistress the horny bitch has to suck her strap-on. Mistress Daemona demands him to swallow her latex cock deeply while she is torturing his nipples.

Info:
File Size: 314 MB
Duration: 00:07:55
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 5347 kb/s

Download Links:

11___DaemonadeLuccaStraponFucerSlutPegging.mp4

Miss Coco loves her BBC strap-on cock but she adores filling up her male bitch with it even more! He is such a pathethic creature, his only purpose in life is to be used and abused by his beautiful goddess. He will suck her cock like a real whore, he will get fucked and spitroasted by her two cocks and all that time his cock drips precum.

Info:
File Size: 385 MB
Duration: 00:14:54

Download Links:

11___DirtyDommesDrippingforherbigbegging.mp4

Lance Hart is on a mission to choke and fuck any girl who dare step up to him on the mats. After his humiliating loss to Cheyenne Jewel, he has vowed never to let a woman beat him again. Too bad for him then because Carmen Valentina is a bonafide bad ass grappler. Carmine has some training in the art of brazilian jiu jitsu and she quickly shows off her skills in the first minute by locking in a guillotine then transitioning to a triangle. This girl has mad skills but she is also so so so much smaller than this greek god Lance Hart. The energy between these two is electric. It's like watching a couple grudge fuck, they both LOVE to despise each other. One wrestler is able to dominate just a little longer during the match so they walk away with the victory. The Loser must lick the sweaty asshole of the winner. The loser is fucked good and hard . The loser fucked so good they like it but they cannot stand liking it..there's nothing worse than fucking someone who beat you and then loving how good they fuck you.

Info:
File Size: 1012 MB
Duration: 00:41:40
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 3191 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 233 kb/s

Download Links:

11___EvolvedFightsCarmenValentiWrestling.mp4

A blockbuster double bill with Lady Victoria Valente 'taking care' of two slaves in need of extreme punishment. The first section of this movie shows Lady Valente in full black leather with a variety of whips, including a heavy flogger and a vicious single tail. The second section shows Lady Valente's true merciless nature and cane wielding skills and she lets rip into her slave. A must see for any corporal punishment enthusiast!

Info:
File Size: 396 MB
Duration: 00:07:41
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 7008 kb/s

Download Links:

11___FemmeFataleFilmsLadyVictoriaValCaningPart1.mp4

Mistress Johanna likes to unwind with a cigarette, so it's only right that her slave must smoke her cigarette too. He's been reluctant to accept her smokey exhalations before, so this time she takes that choice away from him, with the use of a straight jacket, sensory deprivation hood and a smoke filled pump-tube feeding directly into his mouth. Plenty of spit, smoke and leather make this a sensuously captivating movie. with Mistress Johanna getting her way, exactly as it should be!

Info:
File Size: 659 MB
Duration: 00:12:48
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 6998 kb/s

Download Links:

11___FemmeFataleFilmsTubeOfSmokohanna.mp4

A classic Glovemansion clip revamped. My glove slave gets the honour of savouring my luxurious LEATHER GLOVES but he must pay the price with the cane. I love teasing him with my gloved hands and making him lick them. At the end I allow him to cum on my powerfull gloved hands.

Info:
File Size: 944 MB
Duration: 00:25:28
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 5019 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

Download Links:

11___GloveMansionSavouriFetishLiza.mp4

He barely fits in the tiny cage but Goddess Yasmin likes it like this! He cannot touch her, he can only stick his throbbing erection through the bars as she plays with his body and mind.

Info:
File Size: 217 MB
Duration: 00:08:24

Download Links:

11___GlovemansionMilkedbycruelleathertHandjob.mp4

I've got my slave strapped down to a table and his legs propped way up into the air on some spreader bars. He's begged for my cock in his ass all day long and he's finally going to get it. But he won't get the pleasure of seeing the act happen. I don't want anything to distract him from the pressure in his ass as my huge cock slides balls deep inside of him. So, I made him wear a blindfold. He'll be rammed into next week and never even get to see it. I find this hilarious. His moans of excitement tell me that even without sight, his asshole is giving him all the sensory information he needs.

This is a brutal assfucking with GoPro action that you don't want to miss.

Info:
File Size: 528 MB
Duration: 00:09:01
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 301 kb/s

Download Links:

11___GoddessAlexandraSnowBlingPegging.mp4

REALTIME SESSION Roomservice! I'm hungry bitch. I'm picking out some high class food while subby -in his nice tied slaveoutfit- sniffs and cleans my heels. Oh yeah, and I let him smell my sweaty socks and feet as a teaser. Jesus, he begged like a little bitch to earn that privilege.. But ofc, denied him after. Duh

Info:
File Size: 1.17 GB
Duration: 00:08:17
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 20.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 253 kb/s

Download Links:

11___GoddessAmberSlavetoMys.mp4

Goddess Tangent has completed her Rubber Doll's transformation from boy to fuck doll. Tangent only leaves her rubber doll exposed crotch open so his chastised dick is exposed. Tangent wants to take her doll for a ride and see if her parts can be used properly. Tangent bends over her fuck doll and shoves her big black cock in her slut hole. Tangent brutally fucks her fuck dolls ass to make sure it can take whatever she can dish out. Audio Distortion first 60 seconds.

Info:
File Size: 355 MB
Duration: 00:15:32
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 3000 kb/s

Download Links:

11___GoddessTangentRubberDollsBPegging.mp4

I caught My boyfriend cheating on Me with tranny porn. This loser thinks I have no idea he is a faggot.

How dare he cheat on Me for dick and deny it!? Im going to teach My homo boyfriend a lesson for being a faggot liar.

I have screenshots of his perversions. He must submit to My black strap or else I'll out his gay tranny ass.

Luckily he makes the smart choice and I recorded it.

Info:
File Size: 698 MB
Duration: 00:09:37
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

Download Links:

11___KingLexaOCToyCoercedigging.mp4

Mistress Damara loves to see her dildo and her strap-on deep in the throat of her Slave.

Info:
File Size: 329 MB
Duration: 00:11:08
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Download Links:

11___KinkyMistressesDeepThroatFpOn.mp4

Queen Qandisa loves to punish the nipples of her Slave and stretch the balls with a car-jack.

Info:
File Size: 493 MB
Duration: 00:16:40
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 130 kb/s

Download Links:

11___KinkyMistressesThePaisaCBT.mp4

A soft pegging for that boy with just a little fascination with the idea of bending forward in submission to a goddess. Next time we'll go with a bigger dildo. Not a threat, just a fun little thing I want to do. To work on you beginners out there, make you feel safe and warm in there, massage that little walnut of yours while I whisper in your ear and get you addicted to that crazy, high, orgasmic feeling, just like this boy.

Info:
File Size: 688 MB
Duration: 00:16:02
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 5801 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MandyMarxAFunLittleThingegging.mp4

"I want to be helpless and stuck, I want a date with a diva. I want to try predicament bondage." Among other things. This one's a looker. A charmer. Someone who thinks status might allow for special treatment. It does.

I love when they break. The moves get robotic. The brain doesn't know what to do, eyes don't know where to look.

His dick's on a hot pulley system, if his arms get tired, yank goes his dick. Fucked. He can't need this. But he does. But he can't. I break him. Then make him squirt. Hot one.

Info:
File Size: 550 MB
Duration: 00:11:44
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 6354 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MandyMarxRichNewYorkCityBage.mp4

"I Told you daddy, I'm a professional."

He has concerns about my job. I like to face things head on. I take him in to my dungeon, show him the features. Even the suits. The bondage bed. The straps. See, secure. And my technique. "See, I'm safe. Try to hurt me, daddy. Try to take advantage."

"See, you can't. I make all boys that safe. Look, I can even do more."

"No, you can't cum, but almost though."

Info:
File Size: 465 MB
Duration: 00:10:37
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 5799 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MandyMarxTakeDaddyg.mp4

This one totally gets me off to watch. Two denial fetishists locked in chastity, locked together by dick and pussy. Not a role play, just my prisoners. So close, so tantalizing, just so fucking close. Touching, squirming, rubbing, pulling, fucking. Oh, well everything except the last one. They absolutely can't. And that drives them batshit. Now... let's work through some of these issues, what do you say?

Chastity, Female Domination-FemDom
Bondage, Domination, Medical OR Fantasy, Pantyhose Fetish, Tease and Denial,

Info:
File Size: 252 MB
Duration: 00:09:13
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 3497 kb/s

Download Links:

11___Mandy_Marx_-_Chastity_Ctasy.mp4

Two mistresses lock the submissive guy into the vacuum suit, he needs to receive a lesson. They take out the air and vacuum pack him, so he will know what is good. They have him tightly tied with straps, and as he cannot move, they begin to masturbate him, first by hand with prolonged massages, to later pass to the vibrator, until the submissive can not resist longer and ejaculates.

Info:
File Size: 219 MB
Duration: 00:06:02
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 4946 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MedicalySadoLadyPatriciaAnnaVasm.mp4

Herrin Bestrafung describes herself as a sadist, and as you will see in this clip, she really enjoys to go hard on her slaves. The poor victim is slave Ben that is tied to the cross in the dungeon of the Hidden Tort*re Farm near Berlin, Germany. During the spanking/whipping session, Herrin Bestrafung will try out various whips, floggers and paddles that will leave slave Ben in pain and with some very red marks and wounds.

Info:
File Size: 659 MB
Duration: 00:11:19
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 8006 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 127 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MercilessDominasHerrinBestackWhipping.mp4

Back