Sado Ladies

Mistress Bunny Colby thought she found the perfect stud cock to turn into the sex-toy she has been needing. Unfortunately, he has not lived up to what his profile claims he would be and has failed in performing the one, simple task of fucking her brains out. Luckily Mistress Bunny isn't quite ready to toss him out as she may have just found a new use for his body. Her strap-on cock is feeling very neglected and needs to be fucked and pleasured as she can always keep a hard dick. Mistress Bunny clamps his balls down tight so he is unable to run away from her dick like the little boy he is. There may be hope after all for this bitch as a sex-toy but it won't be for the kind of sex he thought he would be having.

Info:
File Size: 1.15 GB
Extension: MPEG-4
Format: avc1
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:16:09
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10.1 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 121 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ViciousFemdomEmpireMaleNoging.mp4

Mistress Lacey's gimp has been such a good boy giving her all the pleasure today that he deserves a pleasurable reward himself. Her gimp is a total ass slut who loves getting fucked and filled and that is the reward Mistress Lacey has chosen for him. She lets him out of his cage to slide her big, strap-on cock deep inside his holes so he knows how much of a good slut he has been.

Info:
File Size: 1.15 GB
Duration: 00:16:12
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10.1 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 121 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ViciousFemdomEmpireRubbeegging.mp4

I have Miles Striker bound and under my control. His cock is locked in chastity and pressing painfully against his cage as I tease him mercilessly. He begs to be set free and allowed to cum, but the only orgasm he'll get is a ruined one

Info:
File Size: 1.58 GB
Duration: 00:14:56
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___chasnro_saf.mp4

This video contains previously released footage of Princess Jennifers best beatdowns! As a special Black Friday gift to all Princess Jennifer fans, we are offering this 30 minute collectors item for 1/3 the regular price (reg. price $30.99) Enjoy!
We put together a special clip for all the fans of Princess Jennifer. Princess Jennifer is one of our most popular and requested Asian Mean Girl we have on our site. We have carefully selected the best footage form the most wild clips to give you a collectors item you will not want to miss. When Princess Jennifer gives a beatdown her spontaneous, unpredictable approach of abusing loser dudes has earned her the title of Beatdown Queen over and over again. We know this is one gift you can give yourself you will really enjoy!
Features: ball busting, face slapping, CBT, verbal humiliation, shoe and foot worship, food, small penis humiliation, Asian, brat girl, female domination.

Info:
File Size: 148 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:31:26
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 400 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ASIANMEANGIRLSASIANMEANGIRLssJennifer.mp4

I have some shiny, high platform boots, and you have balls. Boots, balls, boots, balls.
You can guess where this is going, right? I'm going to kick you in the balls with my oh-so-punishing boots. I'm going to stomp on them. I'm going to knee them. I'm going to slap them. These boots will play a very large part in the total destruction of your balls.
I mean, it's not like I look this hot for no reason. It's clearly a distraction for how utterly devastated your balls will be when I'm done with you, kick after kick after kick after kick.
This is exactly what it sounds like. Complete ball obliteration. Feel free to groan, yelp, and protest as much as possible. Your pain is inevitable, and I'm not going to stop just because you feel like a bitch.
Say good bye to your gonads!
Features: ballbusting, cbt, ball torment, ball stomping, ball hitting, ball kneeing, ball punching, ball slapping, femdom, knee high boots, pvc, boot domination, boot humiliation

Info:
File Size: 697 MB
Duration: 00:09:31
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 9912 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

11___AnLisAssEmporiumration.mp4

In this hot scene is possible see the slave face completely smashed, he cant breath. The hot Dommes dont stop to smother the poor boy until they are satisfied.

Info:
File Size: 452 MB
Duration: 00:10:15
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 6 channels, 118 kb/s

Download Links:

11___BffvideosBrutalPunishFaceSitting.mp4

4K Ultra HD Macy is hanging around Raquel's office waiting for Raquel to take her lunchbreak. Raquel has one more beta to see before she can take her break. The beta comes into Raquel's office for his appointment. He wants to be remeasured. He thinks that the Department of Beta Control made a mistake last time. Raquel is skeptical, but she agrees to remeasure the beta. She takes a caliper and measures the testicles. Very nice and swollen! Raquel orders the beta to remove its chastity cage. The beta now has five minutes to develop an erection so that he can be remeasured. If his dick truly is big enough, then he will no longer have to be labeled "beta" and can enjoy the full privileges of an Alpha. Macy is intrigued by the beta. She discovers that he is a stray without a Keyholder. The beta is remeasured, and of course, is determined to be too small to be considered Alpha. Macy takes a liking to the little stay beta and decides that she wants to keep him. The beta agrees to become Macy's slave. Macy and Raquel start the paperwork to make the beta Macy's property officially. They go over the terms of his agreement. Raquel tells Macy that she has another stray beta coming in after lunch. She wouldn't be surprised if Macy wants to stay to meet him and take that one, too, the greedy girl.

Info:
File Size: 3.78 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:10:58
Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 29.970 FPS, 48.9 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 384 kb/s

Download Links:

11___BratPrincess2MacyandRaquelMacyAcing.mp4

The most humilating and painful punishment for the masked slave is when Mistress Zita gets him from behind. It makes him feel like some meaningless nobody, who gets tossed around anytime Zita wants. Mistress Zita uses his pain and confusion for her own pleasure, she loves it when he is so afraid of her and when he tries to complain and escape from her thick strapon.

Info:
File Size: 383 MB
Duration: 00:10:41
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4822 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___CRUELMISTRESSESThicktorttressZita.mp4

Karen (played by Alaina Fox) and her fraternal twin sister Karla (played by Audrey Tate) are waiting for their brother-in-law in the messy dressing room. When he arrives they both spank him hard with hand and a large wooden paddle to make sure that he understands that he needs to treat his wife better!

Info:
File Size: 681 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 1080
Duration: 00:20:02
Video: AVC, 1440x1080, 29.970 FPS, 4696 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 48.0 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ClareSpanksMenTwinsSpainaFox.mp4

Mistress Anette and Mistress Kittina are here to squeeze the slave dry completely. While Anette takes the lead, she dictates the tempo, Mistress Kittina helps her making the slave crazy with excitement. And when they want to finish him, they work together on his cock and laugh at his huge fountain of sperm.

Info:
File Size: 208 MB
Duration: 00:11:00
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 2505 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

11___CruelAnetteMilkingGirls7Handjob.mp4

The sex slave is half naked, blindfolded, but he is not tied, so he has to sit still, while the two girls, Mistress Anette and Mistress Kittina squeezes him as they like. Or to be precise, it's only Anette doing the squeezing, Kittina is holding her palm over his mouth, watching. Suddenly a huge orgasm comes and then Anette goes wild.

Info:
File Size: 213 MB
Duration: 00:11:17
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 2508 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Download Links:

11___CruelAnetteTwoKinkyGirls720HHandjob.mp4

The slave is going to suffer and it's up to Mistress Cleo when he is going to escape. She wants to see his fearful eyes through his black mask and she doesn't want to let him go for the next few minutes, not until his ass is burning from the pain of her strapon pounding into him with force and he is screaming for mercy.

Info:
File Size: 487 MB
Duration: 00:09:13
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 7068 kb/s

Download Links:

11___CruelMistressesCruelStraponMistressCleosMercilegging.mp4

The slave is suffering in the hands of Mistress Zita as she is forcing him to suck and enjoy her plastic cock. The slave tries to balance between satisfying his mistress and saving himself of the pain and humiliation, but Zita soon finds out his intentions and she pushes him to the floor, forcing the cock into his mouth, making him gag and cough.

Info:
File Size: 435 MB
Duration: 00:10:23
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 5722 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

Download Links:

11___CruelMistressesCruelStraponSuckyoubastardcking.mp4

The slave is kneeling on a bench, his head and hands are kept in a wooden stock. Lady Anette did this to him, because she wanted him to be as immobile from the front as it is possible, the rest is not important, because the only thing she want to have and destroy is his ass. So she stands behind him and pushes her extremely long and thick strapon in his ass and she manages to push it in all the way.

Info:
File Size: 494 MB
Duration: 00:11:57
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 5652 kb/s

Download Links:

11___CruelMistressesCruelStraponUnbearablybigcockgging.mp4

The first movie from our new studio The St. Andrew's Cross - lots of restraining points When secured the slave is restrained wide open and can be flipped both horizontally and vertically for Mistress? amusement!

Info:
File Size: 344 MB
Duration: 00:25:08
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.903 FPS, 1779 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

Download Links:

11___DanishFemdomFlippingStAndrewsFination.mp4

Ron won't stop pestering me while I'm trying to study for my OWLs. Ron's a complete moron who'd rather fondle his wand than revise for an exam, but for me, this is very important. I also know from Harry that Ron's been talking about me incessantly. He must fancy me.

Still, he keeps prodding me and I snap. Petrificus totalus! Suddenly he's frozen and I can get on with my reading. An irresistible thought comes into my head, coupled with the desire to punish him for being so irritating. Impervio! Now I can have him do whatever I command, literally under my spell, at the flick of my wand. I can have him punch himself in the balls, jerk, and politely say "thank you, Hermione." Even better, there's a particular spell I've been curious about and now is the perfect time to find out. I'll place him under an enchantment so that he won't be able to cum until I feel like removing it, which definitely won't be until AFTER exams!

Orgasm Denial, Schoolgirl Fantasy 18+
CBT Fantasy, Domination, Edging, Halloween, Halloween 2019, Knee High Socks, Orgasm Control, Schoolgirl Outfit (18+), Sensual Domination, Tease and Denial,

Info:
File Size: 584 MB
Duration: 00:09:49
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 7999 kb/s

Download Links:

11___Eva_de_Vil_-_Hermione_De.mp4

I've got a rather brutal assignment for my slave today. You see, he's got twenty minutes on the clock. I'm going to stroke him. If he can last the full twenty minutes, then he can cum with no consequences. But if he cums early, he'll get a stroke from my wooden paddle. One for every minute still left on the clock. He'll be encouraged to hold out. Unfortunately for him, with my hand on his cock, I don't think he'll last that long. I know he's a premature ejaculator. His little submissive ass is surely going to be spanked by the paddle in no time at all.

Info:
File Size: 374 MB
Duration: 00:10:08
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s

Download Links:

11___GoddessAlexandraSnowYouob.mp4

You just couldn't resist buying this clip, could you? When you see a hot girl on your screen you just have to buy it. Your cock just gets so hard, doesn't it? Yes, you just love jerking it to mean girls. Girls that don't know who you are. Girls that don't give a fuck about you. Yet you still jerk it to them. You can't stop jerking to hot young brats who just fuck your mind up with their bodies. You just get so stupid, don't you? You're so pathetic.
As soon as you take your cock in your hand, your mind just empties out, you get so dumb. Once you start stroking you turn into a complete fucking idiot. I'll bet your cock is in your hand right now, just stroking yourself without any other thought in your mind. You can't think once you start stroking. You can't even take your eyes off of the screen, can you? Just jerking it like you're programmed to do. You can't think, you're too stupid to think once you start stroking.
Just keep jerking it idiot and do what you do best, get completely fucking dumb. All you need is a hot brat on your screen to help you jerk that dick, isn't that right? You need these videos to get off, I mean when is the last time you got off without one? Go on idiot, stroke it some more. Stroke that dumb cock, get stupid for bratty girls. You need a hot girl on your screen telling you how to jerk that useless thing.
You spend all of your free time binging on clips, jerking away at that dick without any other thought in that stupid little brain of yours. You love it when a hot brat controls your strokes and your mind just with her body. Your life is completely controlled by hot brats, isn't it? We're all you can think about. And we don't give a fuck about you. This is all that you need, you don't need a wife or a gf or a social life, you just need to jerk it to us every single night.
Keep jerking it idiot. I know you can't stop. Binge and and jerk and go broke the brats who control your mind. Stroke it until there's nothing left in your brain. You're going to jerk yourself stupid, aren't you? Good boy. It feels so fucking good, you can't stop even though you know you're fucking up your life. Nothing feels better than going braind3@d.
You have nothing else in your life except for this addiction. Don't stop idiot, keep jerking out those brain cells while you spend your entire paycheck. I want you to go braind3@d and broke. Braind3@d and broke. Say it. LOL! And you're not going to cum are you? No you don't want to cum, then it all ends. You're just going to buy more clips, aren't you? Of course you are, you know your pattern. I know your pattern. It's the same for all of you. Spend more, jerk more, go completely dumb and broke, idiot.
- Goddess Bella Park -

Info:
File Size: 678 MB
Duration: 00:09:11
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 9998 kb/s

Download Links:

11___HumiliationPOVBuyAnotherClipIdiotuctions.mp4

This was a hot clip that I came across a few days ago. Been meaning to have uploaded it yesterday but I did not get the time. This comes from Lady Sara Borgia's OnlyFans but this was shot for her own only fans while a more official set was shot for The Sissy Manor on Manyvids. In this video we see about 4 sissies being used and abused by the mistresses. The sissies are getting fucked as part of an orgy. Two of the sissies are on their knees sucking on strapon cocks while 2 of them are getting fucked up the ass. One of them even gets spit roasted as two mistresses take turns to fuck the slut. A pretty hot clip though the resolution is okay. But the clip is watchable.

Info:
File Size: 445 MB
Resolution: 640 x 352
Duration: 00:05:16
Video: AVC, 640x352, 30.000 FPS, 11.7 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

Download Links:

11___LadySaraBorgiaSissyStragging.mp4

The Gym and Spa that I frequent 4 times a week is part of a 5 star hotel complex with beautiful views of the English coastline. After I work out, sculpting My stunning body I always retire to the sauna and steam rooms to unwind, and it is often here that I find rich business men that are staying at the hotel for company conferences that are hosted there. This is My hunting ground.

It just so happens that you are there for your work conference during party season, there is a meet and greet event being held tonight by your company and you are unwinding in the spa when I walk into the steam room and sit down uncomfortably close to you.

We get chatting and I tell you that I am here for the party tonight. I always pack a cocktail dress and heels in My gym bag, as I never know when I will cross paths with My next victim. I can see your eyes wandering and that twitch in your swimming trunks tells Me which brain of yours is doing the thinking, I notice tha you simply can not take your eyes off My feet and legs as the steam drips off the end of My toes.

I suggest that we go into one of the ladies changing rooms next to the steam room, I need to straighten My hair ready for the cocktail party tonight and the steam helps it to relax and condition, I tell you that if you are a good boy, I'll let you watch My feet. Now get nice and low, that's where a foot boy belongs.

Your heart is pumping as you lay on your stomach, your face level with this mysterious Woman's feet, you wonder what She is going to be wearing at the cocktail party, you have no idea what is about to happen to you tonight. That scene is available here At My Feet.

You don't really remember what happened at the cocktail party, you just have flashes of this seductress in a red cocktail dress leading you around for the evening and grabbing your cock through your trousers in front of everybody. Now you are back at her place, you are feeling very strange and you find yourself in an outfit that Exposes-Fantasy your manhood and a mask has been placed over your head, you can barely see out of it and the mouth has been zipped up.

You body is aching, has this woman beaten you? Everything is hazy as you cower on the floor by her bed, until you hear her instruct you to "come here". You don't know why, but you obey this stunning Woman's every command. That clip is here Seducing the New Plaything.

Now it is time for you to start worshiping her shoes, you are still hazy, but you just cannot resist obeying every command as you start licking the soles of this stunning Asian lady's shoes as she humiliates you verbally and laughs at how pathetically obedient you are. That clip is here Learn to lick My shoes .

She starts toying with you, rubbing her nylon clad legs and feet all over your body and face, ordering you to lift up her dress and touch her ass as she starts getting more and more insatiable.

Info:
File Size: 426 MB
Duration: 00:05:47
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 9983 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MayaLiyerToyingwiththesetish.mp4

I am about to film some clips, using pink poodle as my fuck-toy and sit as My cameraman. I haven't changed yet into anything fetish, I am dressed sporty in these new, sensually soft but tight black leggings that make Me quite aroused. So, before I start filming, I will use My chattels to get into an even sexier mood. One boy's ass will be ravished by My hungry cock, while another one's tongue is put to firm use worshiping My ass. With a fuck-toy in front and an ass-licker behind, I'm now in the perfect mood to start My filming day.

Mistress Ezada Sinn receives a strapon blowjob from one guy as she sits on another guy's face. She goes on to fuck one guy in doggystyle position as the other guy licks and worships her ass through her tight leggings.

Info:
File Size: 381 MB
Duration: 00:11:47
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 4384 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressEzadaSinnFucktoyinfroegging.mp4

Whenever I need some good quality entertainment, I decide to organise a party. Feeling pretty kinky, it had to be a strap on party! With Sahara Knight, Tallulah and some slutty slaves onboard, it ended up being as much fun as I'd hoped! The slutty sissy was singled out first for some strap on fun. Then Sahara and I grabbed the cameraman and decided to peg him too. After thoroughly corrupting and degrading these bitches, a celebration was called, and sissy was ordered to drink a glassful of spunk. I can't wait till the next party!

The clip starts off with Tallulah fucking a sissy with her strapon in doggystyle position. Mistress Kaz (Kaz B) and Sahara Knite grab the cameraman and fuck him with their strapons in spitroast position. The clips ends with the cameraman jerking off into a glass and the sissy drinking the spunk from it.

Info:
File Size: 534 MB
Duration: 00:11:41
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 6062 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 320 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressKazSaharaKniteTalissy.mp4

Watch me kick Andre Dipre in the balls over and over until they create a dispose scene all over my suite!! EWWW but Oh so rewarding to know that another PATHETIC SUB HUMAN Slave will NEVER be allowed to reproduce! I was in town for a Fetish Convention to teach other doms how to handle their subs. Andre Dipre got wind of my appearance and rented the suite down the hall from mine! We all know he cannot resist when i make an appearance anywhere! He would soon become my personal pin cushion so to speak! The hits kept coming, every time he'd fall, get up and recover I'd stop by for even tougher punishment! Enjoy this 4k 3 part series and you will re-watch again and again for sure! Sensitive Violent & Close ups of bodily fluids in this 3 part series..You have been warned

Info:
File Size: 1011 MB
Duration: 00:13:46
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 9936 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressTaylorKnightsEmpireBdOpen.mp4

Mistress Veronica is missing the summer months when She got to tan in Her tiny bikinis and dr0wn Her pool bitch with Her fat ass! Watch as She enjoys the warm weather then mercilessly dunks Her bitch over and over and over again. Mistress takes face sitting to the EXTREME!

Info:
File Size: 131 MB
Duration: 00:05:42
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 3015 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressVeronicaVixenPooSitting.mp4

Dirty Dee is now nicely warmed up for Mistress Krush's huge strap-on and all hot and bothered! Fucked like the slut she is, Goddess Serena and Mistress Krush enjoy every moment of violating and making this this slut cum.

Goddess Serena and Mistress Krush take turns fisting Dirty Dee in Anal Slut Part 1. In Part 2 Mistress Krush fucks him with her strapon in missionary and doggystyle positions with Goddess Serena joining in for some spitroast action. They then join hands and fist him together in the second half of the clip.

Info:
File Size: 1.52 GB
Duration: 00:10:47
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 19.8 Mb/s

Download Links:

11___OublietteGoddessSerenaMisging.mp4

The house slaves of the mansion are relaxing on the couches of the smoking room in the mansion. They talk about their ladies in a matter where they should be very safe, that no one hears it.

What they dont know is that the mistresses hear everything cuz they are already in the hall of the mansion.

They are very very angry about this talking but they are already angry of the slaves cuz they didnt prepare their horses for a riding!

Ohoho..a bad time is ahead for the slaves for sure. They are ordered to bend over a punishment bench in the hall and it needs just a second until their riding crop go into action! And they really go into action. Really hard whipping from the first stroke. Welt after welt appears on the asses of their slaves. They moan out under the treatment but are ordered to stay quite while they proceed their merciless whipping. Even after half length of this clip the asses are deeply red and black and blue all over.

But the slaves really have earned this punishment! Mistress nemesis thrashes the back of the slaves so hard that she even breaks the handle of the crop!

Info:
File Size: 404 MB
Duration: 00:07:45
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 7109 kb/s

Download Links:

11___SadoLadiesDoubleFrustrhipping.mp4

Amazing end to the Skylar/Venom rivalry. Venom's been punished before for talking on Twitter, but Skylar's had enough. She knocks him out, ties him up, then tortures the out of him! She know's how ticklish he is and uses it to the nth degree! He so delirious from the tickling he doesn't even notice his hand comes untied! When he can't take anymore, Skylar uses armpit, feet and ass worship to cement his new place as her bitch! Simply one of Skylar's best videos ever!

Info:
File Size: 581 MB
Duration: 00:17:02
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 4607 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

Download Links:

11___SkylarReneSkylarMakesHimHerBiton.mp4

Princess Aurora continues the training of the new ballet stand in and decides she has to up the punishment and encouragement to get the performance up to scratch. She puts the newly christened Sharon into tight bondage, making her realize the effort must increase or this will be the result. The nipples are stretched out tightly and her hard cock is now spoiling the fit of the ballet tights, so Aurora decides to empty it out, the vibrator making a big squirting mess everywhere, so the ballet training can continue with much more focus.
Tags: ball gag, ballet lessons, bondage, cock teasing, cock vibrator, cp, cum, enforced, xdressing, handjob, hogtie, lycra, leggings, nt, otk, spanking, strap, tutu, vibrating, nipple clamps, xdressing, young domina

Info:
File Size: 211 MB
Duration: 00:06:01
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4711 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TheEnglishMansionBalletStssAurora.mp4

Being an international spy has its perks. But it also has its dangers. Being captured is definitely one of those dangers, but I've been able to get out of any situation I've faced..until now that is. I slipped up, and ended up in the clutches of the notorious Goddess Vicky Vixxx. I've been tortured before, but she had a new, and quite unique torture that I've never faced before. Does she break me?? Or am I able to survive the evil and cruel way she's developed to make men talk?

Info:
File Size: 990 MB
Duration: 00:11:14
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 12.1 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 196 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TheSpyWhoCameForMeJorrgasms.mp4

A.) I like this tease and denial scene.

B.) Minnie likes being involved around here so if anyone wants to be mistreated by both Minnie and myself, we'd be happy to.

C.) I hope you all have a stressful holiday season and need to come in for a tease and denial session to relax.

Info:
File Size: 450 MB
Duration: 00:13:13
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 4558 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TheTrickToGettingAnALucidLavrgasms.mp4

I have designated the slave in a highly privileged position - My personal human ottoman at the end of My bed. Being under My divine stocking feet and stilettos is an especially vulnerable place to be when locked up in chastity.. The slightest touch turns into sadistic tease and torment. I am amused to see its tight locked cock and full balls literally turn blue so desperate to escape the cage. I insert the key around My ankle into the lock.. Yet with only cruel intentions! Dangling My stilettos over its face, I think this is a perfect time to worship My divine stocking feet. As it desperately kisses and worships, begging for relief, I only cause it more sweet suffering stroking its full cage with My sacred stocking feet.

Info:
File Size: 341 MB
Duration: 00:09:25
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 4934 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

Download Links:

11___YoungGoddessKimCruelIntentioneasing.mp4

A male's face is the perfect thing to rest My feet on as I get ready to go out. The lucky footstool struggles beneath My smothering soles as I put on My lipstick. I order it to kneel and worship My superior Goddess feet! Kiss My soft soles, suck My delicious toes and lick every divine inch. Deprived of any stimulation and locked up in chastity, the foot worshipping slave tries hard to please Me. But I'm hardly satisfied and use it's tongue as I would any foot wipe. Putting it on a leash and shoving it's face deep against My soles and making it lick in between each toe - what a treat and honour it has. When I'm satisfied I order it back on the floor as My carpet. My stiletto heels dig into it's skin as I put them on. it has such a low pain threshold moaning like a little bitch as I fasten My ankle straps. I shut it up with My hard stiletto soles on it's mouth and admire the tops of My pedicured feet in these sexy strappy stilettos before I leave it to clean and slave away while I'm out.

Info:
File Size: 553 MB
Duration: 00:16:38
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 4516 kb/s

Download Links:

11___YoungGoddessKimDeprivedFrship.mp4

Sydney and Misty delivered the two new slaves to their new owners' house. And their delivery is full service. Both slaves are tied and gagged and the two Dommes are having some fun while they wait for the new owners to come home. One last chance to use them however they see fit. Cocks already locked up in chastity, the slaves get blindfolds as well. Sydney came prepared with a pair of butt plugs for the slaves. Always good to do some anal training before delivering the product. Misty takes care of her slave first. Face down ass up is the best way to plus up the ass. Of course, once the Dommes get a taste of anal play, there's a logical next step. Stay tuned.

Info:
File Size: 773 MB
Duration: 00:13:10
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 8064 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

Download Links:

11___AstroDominaComingSoonPadage.mp4

4K Ultra HD Princess Niki sits on her chastity boy's face and rides it for her own enjoyment. She giggles, bounces, and grinds while the loser boy squirms. His chastity jingles while she pleasures herself. The boy can't breathe with his face buried in Nika's ass and pussy. He better catch a big, deep, breath whenever she allows him to have one. Nika rides her chastity boy's face to a nice orgasm while he holds his breath and waits for her to finish using him. Of course, even after she finishes, he can't cum at all.

Info:
File Size: 3.51 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:10:09
Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 29.970 FPS, 49.1 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 384 kb/s

Download Links:

11___BratPrincess2NikaSexyPrincessusesaKFaceSitting.mp4

CUSTOM REQUEST - Your profession is to tame and reform useless slaves for a monthly payment, so the slaves can be raised to obedience, submissiveness and get fit again. You do this with daily punishment, humiliation, hard training exercises, so that the owner can return a submissive and obedient slave. The threat of a new stay with mistress Gaia for a few months is usually enough for the slave to behave as well as he absolutely can in the future!

In the dungeon you have a male prisoner, owned by your girlfriend, a famous businesswoman. Unfortunately, her slave has failed to act as obedient and submissive as a slave should. Since she doesn't have enough time to take care of the problem herself, she has "outsourced" it to you for three months of harsh and merciless treatment. The pig has also become fat, and will be coerced into weight loss with the help of less food and a lot of intense training motivated by a very cruel and creative sadist who knows how to get things done!

You are about to start your work day after a lazy morning time in the sun, and starts to prepare for today's training of the slave. First you goes to your wardrobe next to the dungeon, dressed in everyday casual wear, because of the summer heat you only wear a t-shirt and a skirt, as well as sandals.

You start dressing up for today's handling of the slave. Today's work outfit for the cruel slave trainer is riding pants in black leather that you put on. The trousers also have a black leather belt. Then a classic white blouse with a matching leather corset. Finally, put on a pair of black high riding boots. Then you pick up the paper folder for the specific slave and look through the program for planning today's training. The folder contains the necessary information about the condition and progression of the slave since arrival, what kind of punishment he should be given and further plan for development etc. After watching, you put on a pair of black leather gloves that you call the whipping gloves. All the time you have a satisfied sadistic smile around your mouth that shows that this is the right thing for you and that you like the job you are doing.....

Info:
File Size: 1.21 GB
Duration: 00:31:45
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 5276 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 159 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressGaiaPrisoner16ing.mp4

Back