Sado Ladies

Since today I am wearing my favorite boots, they just really put me in the mood to stomp a bitch out. So I've decided, I am just going to fuck you up with them. You're gonna kiss them. You're gonna worship them. And, I'm gonna fucking destroy you.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sorceress Bebe, Trampling, Men Are Slaves, Trample, Boot Worship, Bootlicking, Boot Fetish, Femdomboot, Boot Domination, Bootdom, Humiliation, Degradation

Info:
File Size: 596 MB
Extension: MPEG-4
Format: avc1
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:13:24
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 6018 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

StompABitchOut.mp4

OMG I am so proud of my super hot, 18 year old, gorgeous, brand new Goddess!!! Today is Goddess Draya's very first day of being a Mean Girl. not only that she has never in her life ever done any kind of fetish work. She is brand new at this and I really think we are blowing her mind, a lot!!!LOL!

Goddess Draya is killllling it! When I talked to her when she got here today she was a little nervous and I told her, just be yourself and DON'T HOLD BACK!!! And let me tell you, she is definitely NOT holding back.

I know Goddess Draya is completely mind blown by how insanely pathetic our slaves are. She has never in her life seen males be so submissive. It is always shocking to all new Mean Girls, including myself when I started.

Let's get down to business. Goddess Draya has never kicked a dude in the balls ever! So when I told her that our slaves are so submissive that we can kick them in the balls as hard as we possibly can, she didn't't believe me. Hahaha!!! I had to explain to her how worthless these losers are and they will do anything to be around us. I told her how well ballbusting sells so they will sacrifice their disgusting balls just to make us a fuck ton of money. Let's face it, there is no way any gorgeous women like us would ever even consider touching their balls anyway other than to destroy them.

I had Miss Dandy hold my video camera so I could show Goddess Draya how it's done. I totally get off on the look of pure fear on my slaves faces when they figure out that I am going to be the one kicking them in the balls. If they haven't experienced my kicks then they have heard the rumors and it scares the hell out of them.

Once I showed Goddess Draya how to kick this bitch in its balls as hard as you can I took my camera back from Miss Dandy and then had her hold this slaves leash to make sure it didn't move while Goddess Draya was doing her target practice. Both Miss Dandy and I talked Goddess Draya through her kicks and OMG she is a natural born ballbuster!!!! I knew she was perfect but this takes her perfection to an entirely new level. I am so proud!!!!

I think Goddess Draya will fit in perfect here. I am sooooo excited!!!

- Goddess Platinum

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, CBT, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Ball Fetish, Goddess Platinum, Young Mistress, Mistress, AmericanMeanGirls, MiamiMeanGirls, The Mean Girls, The Mean Girls Club, Goddess Draya, Miss Dandy, Triple Dominatio

Info:
File Size: 1.08 GB
Duration: 00:12:02
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 12.5 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 257 kb/s

Download Links:

The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Draya__Goddess_awetgsdgabusting.mp4

My Aunt Platinum and I were hanging out and she was talking about her old piece of crud geezer slave and how insanely dumb it is and how it loves to piss her of. Ya know, same old same old. But when she informed me that this slaves balls were finally healed up and it was definitely time to destroy them again, my ears perked right up! LOL!

Time to destroy this unappreciative piece of old trash's balls!

We took turns kicking it in the balls and stepping on its balls till we got bored of playing with our trash.

LMAO!!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Princess Amber, Goddess Platinum, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, CBT, Balls Busting, Ball Stomping, Slave Training, Sub Training, Submissive Training, The Mean Girls, MiamiMeanGirls, AmerianMeanGirls, The Mean Girls Club

Info:
File Size: 1.37 GB
Duration: 00:13:10
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 14.6 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 265 kb/s

Download Links:

The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Platinum__Princess_Amber___Balls_Are_Heawstgsdfgain.mp4

Flowers are also delivered with a service in Bucharest.But if you bring flowers to the wrong address it can happen that you are overwhelmed by Dominas and suddenly find yourself in an SM studio being used and tortured by an attractive lady. The cock was put into a cage and the nice nipples of the slave are perfect to be played with.

Info:
File Size: 368 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:12:26
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

The_Used_Delivawrtesryeaf_4.mp4

Flowers are also delivered with a service in Bucharest.But if you bring flowers to the wrong address it can happen that you are overwhelmed by Dominas and suddenly find yourself in an SM studio being used and tortured by an attractive lady. The cock was put into a cage and the nice nipples of the slave are perfect to be played with.

Info:
File Size: 314 MB
Duration: 00:10:37
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

Download Links:

The_Used_Delivery_Drivawedsadgrt_2.mp4

Mistress Sidonia has her slave immobilised in the clear rubber vacbed, with just a mouthpiece and cock connected to the outside air. She connects electrics to the exposed penis and delights in his reactions as she continues to rub and tease the slave until he can't help but cum.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Mistress Sidonia, Sidonia, Mistress, Latex, Rubber, Bondage Male, Bondage, Mummification

Info:
File Size: 108 MB
Duration: 00:06:07
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 2279 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

Vacbed_Handjob_Tease_Part1.mp4

In this super hot scene, Mistresses Evilyne and Sidonia are using their slave for a dirty, muddy strapon pounding. They are soon stretching him out with their latex gloved fingers, as they humiliate the piggy boy, pushing his face into the dirt as they take turns fucking his asshole as he gets more and more filthy. They then take him to be cleaned off with the hose and a water container, his face plunged in as his hole is being pegged, then rammed spitroast style until he shoots his cum, which is fed straight back to him.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Mistress Evilyne, Mistress Sidonia, Sidonia, Outdoors, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, 2 Doms, Cum, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, Dunking, Mud Pit, Strapon Spitroast, Strapon Sucking, Wet Games, Wet Strapon, WS

Info:
File Size: 1.06 GB
Duration: 00:26:44
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 5484 kb/s

Download Links:

Wet_Pit_Pegging.mp4

In this super hot scene, Mistresses Evilyne and Sidonia are using their slave for a dirty, muddy strapon pounding. They are soon stretching him out with their latex gloved fingers, as they humiliate the piggy boy, pushing his face into the dirt as they take turns fucking his asshole as he gets more and more filthy. They then take him to be cleaned off with the hose and a water container, his face plunged in as his hole is being pegged, then rammed spitroast style until he shoots his cum, which is fed straight back to him.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Mistress Evilyne, Mistress Sidonia, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Outdoors, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, 2 Doms, Strap-On, Strap on, Humiliation, Degradation

Info:
File Size: 269 MB
Duration: 00:06:41
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 5445 kb/s

Download Links:

Wet_Pit_Pegging_108dsfgggPart1.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Mistress Evilyne, Mistress Sidonia, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Outdoors, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, 2 Doms, Strap-On, Strap on, Humiliation, Degradation

Info:
File Size: 270 MB
Duration: 00:06:37
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 5511 kb/s

Download Links:

Wet_Pit_Pegging_1080_Part4.mp4

Info:
File Size: 273 MB
Duration: 00:06:43
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 5500 kb/s

Download Links:

Wet_Pit_Pegging_esyrt2.mp4

Devastatingly beautiful Miss Madison relaxes on her loveseat before she tests out a new slave, who will be working his way up from the bottom. as in the soles of her shoes. She snaps her fingers and the wannabe slave eagerly crawls to her. "These feet deserve a good pampering," she tells him. She orders him to start on her shoes first and he'll have to earn her sexy feet and toes. As the slave kisses her shoes, she says, "You have no idea where those shoes have been." She directs him to lick the soles and then makes him suck the stiletto. "Isn't it an honor to clean my dirty shoes?" she asks. The slaves replies 'yes' with his mouth full. She tells him she partied in the gay club a few nights ago with these shoes and adds, "You might be licking some stud's cum right now, for all you know." The slave is so desperate to please Miss Madison he doesn't care what might be on those shoes. Impressed at how well the slave sucks her heel, Madison remarks that he looks like a natural cocksucker and she might just have to bring a guy home for him to suck next time. "You'd do that for me, wouldn't you?" she asks and is pleased when he replies that he would do anything for her. Once the slave has licked and sucked both shoes and 'all the nasty stuff' has been licked up, she has him remove them for her. She glances over at you and says, "I bet you'd love to take his place." You know you would.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubStiletto, Miss Madison, Club Stiletto, Foot Fetish, Foot Smelling, Foot Sniffing, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

Info:
File Size: 599 MB
Duration: 00:07:50
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10.4 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

lmf-Madisons-shoe-ansagfdfshch.mp4

A smoke fetishist's dream movie with Mistress Athena using her slave as an ashtray, spittoon, seating cushion and smoke exhalation receptacle. All her slave has to do is lie there quietly and take everything she gives him, without any exception.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femme Fatale Films, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Mistress Athena, Athena, Mistress, Burning, Human Ashtray, Boots, Humiliation, PVC, Spitting

Info:
File Size: 272 MB
Duration: 00:05:17
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 6993 kb/s

Download Links:

nervous_complete_hd.mp4

Poor Ben is in trouble because Nicolle is evil and rubs her ass and pussy very hard on his face.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bffvideos, Nicolle, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus

Info:
File Size: 454 MB
Duration: 00:10:15
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 6 channels, 116 kb/s

Download Links:

nicollebitencurtcruelpunishment_pt3.mp4

Sarah ends this foot domination session very satisfied because Olavo did a great job worshipping her feet.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bffvideos, Princess Sarah, Sweaty Feet, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

Info:
File Size: 450 MB
Duration: 00:10:17
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 6 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Download Links:

princesssarahsweatyfeetonloserfacept3.mp4

Mistress Athena doesn't need a reason to beat the living daylights out of any of her slaves. This one was no exception. A blisteringly brutal exhibition of corporal punishment that no discerning enthusiast of FemDom should miss!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femme Fatale Films, Mistress Athena, Athena, Mistress, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Corporal Punishment, Bondage Male, Bondage, Rubber

Info:
File Size: 340 MB
Duration: 00:06:37
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 6999 kb/s

Download Links:

vicious_complete_hd.mp4

Nikki and Mini loves farting and burping. This is a backstage cam version showing also the camera man who have to inhale all the gas while filming. And yeas we use an air pump ??

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Under my princess, Farting, Burp, Humiliation, Degradation, Spitting, Burping, Farts, Nikki Cruel, Princess Mini, Dual Domination, Double Domination

Info:
File Size: 603 MB
Duration: 00:14:07
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 5836 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

Download Links:

2020_07_mini_nikki_02_hd_web.mp4

At our little family Xmas party, I decided to invite my step-brother upstairs, since things were getting rather boring down there! He has no idea what I wanted to talk about and came to my room right away! He's in for a little surprise, though, cause I'm wearing one of my sexiest Christmas outfits, and I know he will give into my charms. I am about to tell him that what I really want as a present this year is for him to kiss and sniff my ass! And.oh well, if he will try to run away and say no, I am going to wash that NO off his tongue and clean that dirty mouth up the best way I know! I'm sure it will just take a couple of scrubs for him to turn around and be a very good boy! He will never say no to me ever again! Even if I will ask him to kiss my ass without any panties on or even to sniff my stinky farts! I always knew he'd come around and be well-behaved, just like he should be!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Natalie, Hypnotic Natalie, Assworship, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Goddess Fem Dom, Fem Dom, Princess, Domination, Ass Fetish, Ass Sniffing, Brat Girls, Bratty, Fart Fetish, Farting, Farts, Step-Brother, Step-Sister, Step-Brother Fantasy, Taboo Fantasyq

Info:
File Size: 438 MB
Resolution: 1904 x 1088
Duration: 00:07:32
Video: AVC, 1904x1088, 29.970 FPS, 7876 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 246 kb/s

Download Links:

Hypnotic_Natalie_-_Washing_rtygdsfghtongue.mp4

4K Ultra HD Nika wants to facesit her chastity beta, Mutt, because it feels good for her! The beta is not allowed orgasms, but that doesn't mean that Nika can't have them! Nika grinds on the chastity beta just how she likes it. She has a nice orgasm with Mutt's face. Mutt is such a good sport. Nika can use his face whenever she wants for an orgasm, but he never gets to cum. One orgasm is never enough for Nika. After one she always wants more. Mutt must stay very still while he is used for Nika's pleasure over and over.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Nika Venom, Young Mistress, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Brat Girls, Orgasms, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Fluffy, Ass Smothering, Smother, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Clips, 4K Video, UHD, Ultra HD

Info:
File Size: 1.63 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:11:19
Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 29.970 FPS, 20.2 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 384 kb/s

Download Links:

Nika_-Facesitting_for_Her_Pleaasdgdsg_4K.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Redhead, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Facesit, Face Sit

Info:
File Size: 158 MB
Duration: 00:10:06
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 2066 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 114 kb/s

Download Links:

Rope_Bunny_Couple_-_Chastity_Goddess_Facesits_Slave.mp4

I have a brand new sissy slave that traveled in from L.A. to serve me. This sissy slave is more into pony play and foot worship, lol. It came dressed like a normal male would and since this sissy isn't good with anything with pain I decided to introduce it to my ball shocker, hahahaha.

I was looking for this disobedient freak and I find it dressed like a fucking woman. What a train wreck. And it obviously doesn't need its balls anymore since it wants to be a female now. I forced the freak to strap on the ball shocker above its chastity cage. Man oh man it did not like that!

I shocked its balls so severely it was rolling around crying like a little bitch; begging me to stop.

So we made a deal. I would stop shocking its useless balls if I could kick them.lol. Since this freak wants to be a sissy fag I will just help it along by destroying its testicles. See I can be nice ??

- Goddess Platinum

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Platinum, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Electric Play, Electric, High Heels, Beatdowns, The Mean Grls, AmericanMeanGirls, MiamiMeanGirls, The Mean Girls Club

Info:
File Size: 1.57 GB
Duration: 00:14:37
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 259 kb/s

Download Links:

The_Mean_Girls_-Goddess_Platinum-Your_Balls_asdfsg80_HD.mp4

Fluffy thinks that just because Sorceress Bebe is short and a girl, she has to be weaker than him. After a bit of a debate, Sorceress Bebe decides that rather than continue with the debate, she needs to put Fluffy in his place. Bebe returns to the living room a little bit later, ready to put Fluffy in his place, but has changed into a very sexy and lacy 1-piece lingerie that humiliated Fluffy more by reminding him that a hot girl was stronger than him. Bebe lifts Fluffy in numerous different positions with total ease as if Fluffy was weightless. With each Lift, Bebe would also incorporate some exercises to do while holding him to further show off her strength and to further humiliate Fluffy, such as squats and laps around the living room. She is even able to spank Fluffy when he was tossed over her shoulders. Will Fluffy give in and agree that women are the stronger sex? You'll have to watch and find out.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sorceress Bebe, Fluffy, Faceslapping, Face Slapping Face Slap, Face Slap, Female Feet, Female Supremacy Firemans Carry, Footdom, Foot Domination, Humiliation, Degradation, Lacy Lingerie, Leotard Fetish, Lift and Carry, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Squats, Strong Women, Tattoos, Verbal Humiliation

Info:
File Size: 665 MB
Duration: 00:11:20
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 313 kb/s

Download Links:

The_Weaker_Sasgdasgebate.mp4

Mistress Amberleigh is enjoyning a cigarette using her doormat. So the slave will have to take a full weight trampling. Wearing her flat pointy toe boots and some leather look leggings she will have some fun. The mistress wants to have a peaceful cigarette, so the slave has to be silent. The trampling is on the slave's back the entire clip. The clip is mostly about standing on the slave's back and Mistress Amberleigh uses the actual real floor only 3 times for a few seconds. Most of the time she is standing on the slave's back smoking her cigarette.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Mistress Amberleigh, Amberleigh, Mistress, Femdom, Trampling, Trample, Boots, Femdomboot, Boot Domination, Bootdo

Info:
File Size: 741 MB
Duration: 00:06:08
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 16.8 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 117 kb/s

Download Links:

Trampling_For_Fun_-_Trasdgdgoots.mp4

Moving is difficult and it talks up all michaels attention. fortunately Siouxsie Q prioritizes butt sex and makes time to stick her hands in his booty.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, PegHim, Strapon, Anal Fisting, Fists, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Siouxsie Q

Info:
File Size: 1.15 GB
Duration: 00:31:51
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 5000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

peghim_20200928_mv_SQ_masgrtgdsfgp.mp4

This slave is given an incentive to learn a new language and learn it quickly under the uncompromising instruction of Mistress Ezada Sinn. The non-stop action includes body whipping, bondage, CBT, CP, face sitting, face slapping, nipple torment, copious amounts of spitting, verbal humiliation and the expertly wielded whip!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femme Fatale Films, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Ezada Sinn, Mistress, Bondage Male, Bondage, Body Whipping, Bondage, Catsuit, CBT, Corporal Punishment, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Faceslapping, Face Slap, Faceslap, Face Slapping, Latex Catsuit, Nipple Torment, Latex, Rubber, Spitting, Verbal Humiliation, Whip

Info:
File Size: 1.54 GB
Duration: 00:30:36
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 6994 kb/s

Download Links:

speaking_my_languaaswetgwaetplete_hd.mp4

This slut enjoys nothing more than a mouthful of spit. Not his own of course but the spit of his Mistresses. The more he is spat upon the more he appreciates the undignified humiliation. Mistress Ez ada, Lady Y na and Mistress Evil yne treat him to a spit shower to start with before flipping him over on to his back to serve as their human spittoon. A cocktail of spit, phlegm and mucus rains down into his willing mouth before he has to hoover up a pool of spit from the floor. Totally degraded, totally humiliated and all for the amusement of his Mistresses..

Info:
File Size: 1.07 GB
Duration: 00:08:58
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 16.8 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

Download Links:

A_Human_Spzsrtdryshhore.mp4

I love stroking a man's cock while I'm crushing his balls in my testicle vice. Watching the nuts squish flatter and flatter as I tighten the handle gets me so wet. I decide to give my pet a nice slow, teasing handjob, but I'm going to smash his balls between the clear plates of the ball crusher while I do it. I crush the swollen nuts more and more, and edge him towards cumming...

Info:
File Size: 551 MB
Duration: 00:12:04
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 6244 kb/s

Download Links:

Ballbusting_and_Chastity_-_Ball_Vice_Crushindfsgdfhhdfh.mp4

Wearing just a sexy pair of panties, I put my pet's balls in my testicle vice and start tightening it slowly. I alternate between stroking his cock and ordering him to masturbate while I crush his nuts. I love that the vice is see-through, so i can watch his balls get flatter and flatter. It's weird how they look almost white when they're about to pop. I love owning this set of testicles so I can do whatever I want to them. You can tell how turned on I am by how much i play with my big perfect perky tits. It gets me so hot to press my fingers into the bulging sides of his squashed nuts and hear him scream. I order him to cum on my tits, but he is taking so long that i just keep tightening the vice. He cums so hard when i tell him his balls are going to burst, then I rub the cum into my tits.

Info:
File Size: 258 MB
Duration: 00:08:59
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.000 FPS, 3826 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 181 kb/s

Download Links:

Ballbusting_and_Chastity_-_Crushing_thdrfhdgfhdhTits.mp4

I've always loved flattening a man's balls to help squish all the cum out, so I could not wait to give my pet a very painful orgasm with my new spiked ball crusher. After pushing the testicle walls to the limit in the Spiked Ball-Crusher Vice Introduction, I stroke my pet's cock until it's throbbing and rock-hard. I tighten the bolts little by little, letting the sharp tips of the spikes dig further into his vulnerable nuts. As he gets closer to orgasm I push the testicles to the breaking point, with explosive results! I've mastered the art of bringing pleasure and pain to a man with my hands

Info:
File Size: 470 MB
Duration: 00:12:51
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 4982 kb/s

Download Links:

Ballbusting_and_Chastity_-_Flattensdgfdfhdsfaining.mp4

Mistress Chanel's slave can't escape his fate of a mouth full of cum this time around. He has managed to weasel his way out of swallowing his semen thus far but Mistress Chanel has planned ahead for this milking day. His hands have been locked into place making it physically impossible to escape a big load being hand-fed to the bitch. She knows the best way to get her slave hard is by lubing up his cock and shoving it between her legs for him to fuck. Now he will be so horny that trying to escape his fate won't even be an option. Mistress Chanel edges out a huge load and just as promised makes sure every last drop of cum goes in the bitch boys mouth. His cum swallowing training begins now and soon enough he will be craving just a drop of his own load.

Info:
File Size: 933 MB
Duration: 00:12:47
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10.1 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 119 kb/s

Download Links:

Chanel_Preston_-_Slaves_adetgfdzghgh.mp4

Miss Red has her cute little cuck slut all tied down and locked in chastity. She loves knowing his cock cant expand and get hard while it remains locked up in steel. She wants him to always be kept in a cuckold mindstate and keeping him caged and denied is one of the best ways to do so. Miss Red is going to make sure he is an extra frustrated, dribbling mess of a cuck by the time she is done teasing the helpless bitch. She has a big, fat cock to fuck tonight and can't wait to make him watch while he is extra horny and crying in his corner.

Info:
File Size: 765 MB
Duration: 00:10:32
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 117 kb/s

Download Links:

Chastity_Cusrtyaf_2.mp4

Miss Raevyn has you so whipped you will do anything to please her. "You do a lot of disgusting stuff because I make you" she tells you adding "but today you have to do something really dirty, you have to eat my man's ass." She says that she finds the more degrading things are the more turned on you seem to be. Her Man is kneeling on the bed with his ass up and Raevyn runs her hands over it, even spreads his ass cheeks so you can see his asshole which you will be licking soon. She pulls back her shirt to reveal her pussy and as she touches herself she tells you about how hard he just fucked her. "It's still tingling" she says. She tells you that he's a real man and you're not but you can close your eyes when licking his ass and pretends it's her pussy.

She orders you to get your nose between his ass cheeks and while at it you can reach up and stroke his cock too. "Maybe he'll get hard again and want to fuck me some more. He can never get enough of fucking me just like I can't get enough of humiliating you." Raevyn gets his ass cheeks spread and says she told him to keep it dirty for you. "I want my man's ass on your breath" she tells you. She says your friends will probably smell it and say "Your breath smells like ass, man" and the joke is that it is actually man ass. Now Raevyn cups her lovers balls and makes you eat his ass. She wants you to show him how you will do anything she tells you to. "He already knows you suck his cum out of my pussy" she says, "and he thinks you're disgusting." Raevyn reminds you how low you are, how she can humiliate you, and while you are locked in chastity her man comes 2 or 3 times an hour. "Not only does he get to fuck me but he gets his ass eaten by you." She tells you to tell her that you're a man ass eater and that you love eating his ass, that you like it. "You can even oink like a p1g" she laughs. She decides she will have him face sit you until you are out and then he will get off your face and fuck her again. "Loser!"

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, ClubStiletto, Mistress Raevyn Rose, POV, Humiliation, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Bisexual Encouragement, Ass Humiliation, Gay Humiliation

Info:
File Size: 399 MB
Duration: 00:05:26
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9934 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

ClubStiletto_-Raevyn_Rose-_You_zsdfgxdfghdfgss.mp4

5 orgasms from getting my cunt masterfully eaten, squirting on his face and begging for more, fingers running through hair. my toes and feet flexing with pleasure. starts in thigh high socks and sneakers.. I peel them off as I revel in the pleasure

Info:
File Size: 1.01 GB
Duration: 00:09:49
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 14.5 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 247 kb/s

Download Links:

CurvyElvishGirl_-_Eat_Meswrtgdfghhream.mp4

Larisa and Helena have great time together.
Women are sitting on a sofa and talks about they great status.
Under they legs is a man serve as a foot stool and they are the Queens.

Info:
File Size: 338 MB
Resolution: 2560 x 1440
Duration: 00:12:48
Video: AVC, 2560x1440, 30.000 FPS, 3362 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 320 kb/s

Download Links:

Dominant_Femine_-_Larisa_Andswrtgdfhace.mp4

Tamara dry her hair and have fun with that.
She puts her barefoot on human footstool for more comfortable position and enjoy that.

Info:
File Size: 514 MB
Duration: 00:08:57
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 8191 kb/s

Download Links:

Dominant_Femine_-_Tamara_wrtgdfghHair.mp4

In this clip I have just got back from the gym. I am still wearing my gym outfit and my slave is waiting for me

I have been keeping him in chastity and the effect is that he is now extra obedient and super obsessed with me
I take advantage and make him worship my sweaty socks and perfect feet

Info:
File Size: 154 MB
Resolution: 1918 x 1080
Duration: 00:05:44
Video: AVC, 1918x1080, 30.000 FPS, 3621 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

Download Links:

EvilWoman_-_Chastity_and_fwertgdfgfghssion.mp4

Carolina Abril makes her slave to eat her nails. You can't miss this awesome clip. It's an amazing audiovisual experience.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Carolina Abril, Foot Fetish, Nails Fetish

Info:
File Size: 485 MB
Duration: 00:04:47
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 14.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

Download Links:

Femdevotion_-Femdom_sdfgdfh0_HD.mp4

Goddess Demi unlocks her slave from his kennel after leaving him alone all day. While Demi was away she went to the gym wearing her oldest and smelliest gym shoes making her feet that much riper. Her toes and soles need extra love after a long workout and her doormat is more than ready to lick them clean. He can't get enough of that extra strong scent Goddess Demi has prepared for him and immediately opens his mouth wide. Goddess Demi shoves every toe deep down his throat making sure his mouth is completely filled to the max with her stinky feet. Good boys get treats and an extra smelly foot is exaclty the type of reward a doormat should get.

Info:
File Size: 965 MB
Duration: 00:13:13
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10.1 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 120 kb/s

Download Links:

FemdomEmpire.com_-_DdsjhgjghjTreat.mp4

The best way to get a man to follow every instruction to the T is by locking an electric shocking pet collar around his precious balls. Once locked on tight any man will obey your every command in total fear of that bright red button being pushed. Princess Chloe loves having her tight, young pussy pleasured every day but her current slave has fallen short in the skills of making her orgasm. With her new training method, her slave will become the best cunt worshiping bitch she could ever ask for. A few intense shocks to his manhood along the way will keep him servicing to his best possible abilities.
Name roliks: Cunt Trainer
Year: 2020

Info:
File Size: 992 MB
Duration: 00:11:39
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 11.6 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 314 kb/s

Download Links:

File_00003490.mp4