Sado Ladies

Hi, I ordered the cuckolding mom/bully video this is part 2 of that one No blackmail, no humiliation similar style. This one I want to only see the side view (no need for PoV camera) You're glad your son enjoys watching his mom suck cock, in fact you're glad your son enjoys it. Dad is okay with it as well, and you often have them over for dinner so your son can watch his mom suck cock while dad takes care of the dishes or whatever (again nothing is behind his back) No need for any teasing, just nice beautiful cocksucking that you do excellently Clothing, please be vibrantly sexy, hard color (blue or red or black, look sexy with hair done beautifully)

Info:
File Size: 1.92 GB
Extension: MPEG-4
Format: avc1
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:29:58
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 8998 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 170 kb/s

Download Links:

11___Missbehavin26_-_Cuckoldiswtgdfgh_2.mp4

This is now goddess birthday month and I've recently met a wealthy young slave who showed interest in my debt agreement. ... So much so, that he flew down to Florida during Corona to make sure we entered my largest debt contract yet. 100k! You realize it's inevitable this will eventually be you...

My Good Subordinates add a markup code don't be pathetic, show me you are a good boy & add one! Maybe I will actually notice you for a change..lol

FemDom Goddess-FemDom Princess, Financial Domination
Big Boobs, Big Tits Findom, Blackmail Fantasy, Blonde Findom, Contract, Debt Contract Fantasy, FemDom, Financial Ruin Fantasy, Goddess Worship, Shiny Fetish,

Info:
File Size: 1.45 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:08:39
Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 30.000 FPS, 23.9 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressTaylorKnight_-_100K-Dagdfhent.mp4

Mistress Penny Lee. I am sure you know her already. She is here today to have some fun smothering the slave in the beginning (2 min. and a half), scratching his bare skin using her sharp high heels and stomping him, but not hard. It's really soft domination clip with verbal humiliation. Just to let you know. There is no trampling in the clip, only a few seconds to be honest. But the presence of Penny Lee is really nice and beautiful as she looks so stunning again.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Penny Lee, Penny Lee, Mistress, High Heels, Trampling, Trample, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Ass Smothering, Smother

Info:
File Size: 860 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:10:01
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 11.9 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 118 kb/s

Download Links:

11___Soft_Domination__720_HD_.mp4

Mistress Penny Lee. I am sure you know her already. She is here today to have some fun smothering the slave in the beginning (2 min. and a half), scratching his bare skin using her sharp high heels and stomping him, but not hard. It's really soft domination clip with verbal humiliation. Just to let you know. There is no trampling in the clip, only a few seconds to be honest. But the presence of Penny Lee is really nice and beautiful as she looks so stunning again.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Penny Lee, Penny Lee, Mistress, High Heels, Trampling, Trample, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Ass Smothering, Smother

Info:
File Size: 860 MB
Duration: 00:10:01
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 11.9 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 118 kb/s

Download Links:

11___Soft_Domination__720dfgjD_.mp4

Things are a little different at the MeanBitch Strip Club: the dancers are in charge and the customers OBEY! Queen Andreina Deluxe is a Colombian stripper who uses men for her pleasure. She grinds her BIG ASS on him until he is helpless and then takes all his money. She shoves her feet in his face and then makes him worship her ass. In the end she uses her long hair to give him a HAIRJOB! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FACESITTING, AND MORE!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Adreina Deluxe, Mean World, Mean Bitches, Assworship, Ass Worship, Annilingus, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Arse Licking, Big Butt, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Latina, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

Info:
File Size: 2.07 GB
Duration: 00:36:22
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

11___andreinadeluxeandfjgfhjdglenn1.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubDom, Adara Jordan, Assworship, Ass Worship, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Annilingus, Arse Licking

Info:
File Size: 569 MB
Duration: 00:06:33
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

11___cd_1_3_adara_jordan_smghfgjfjship.mp4

Chad is confronted in the kitchen by his Sugar Mamma Clare Fonda. She saw a lady friend of his leaving the house. So she bends him over the counter and spanks him over his pants, then on his bare bottom and even uses a stinging spatula to teach him a lesson - he must obey.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClareSpanksMen, Clare Fonda, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank

Info:
File Size: 212 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 1080
Duration: 00:08:09
Video: AVC, 1440x1080, 29.970 FPS, 3579 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 44.7 kb/s

Download Links:

11___chad2.mp4

With the threat of having his leash permanently taken away, the slave has to do some serious grovelling and take some heavy punishment from his beautiful Mistress. A truly impressive display of corporal punishment at the hands of a supreme expert, not to be missed!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femme Fatale Films, Miss Amy Hunter, Amy Hunter, Mistress, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Cane, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Caning, Canes, Canning, Domestic, Flogging, Foot Worship, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Spanking, Spitting, Verbal Humiliation

Info:
File Size: 1.51 GB
Duration: 00:30:00
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 6996 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___earn_your_leash_dfhjfgjhd.mp4

Mistress Yulia Kate reflects on some interesting literature whilst using her inanimate object slave as a seat cushion. He proves to be a comfortable seat for his Mistress, and can only lie in silence with the addictive scent of his Mistress spread over his face.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femme Fatale Films, Mistress Yulia Kate, Yulia Kate, Human Furniture, Mistress, Blonde, Blond Hair, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Facesit, Face Sit

Info:
File Size: 837 MB
Duration: 00:16:17
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 6994 kb/s

Download Links:

11___human_cushion_compdfhdfhhd.mp4

Mistress T recently received a request from one of her girlfriends, who felt her boi needed some training. The friend wanted him obedient and trained to properly lick ass. At 21 and still living at home, she feels the least he can do is learn how to eat her ass and be a proper Mamma's boy. T graciously agrees to take the boi in for a week of rigorous training. She puts him into a collar and leash and has him kneel in front of her, as the scene opens. She instructs him to follow her over to the discipline bench where he promptly makes his first mistake by standing up. T orders him to his knees and tells him she expects him to crawl in her presence. Always. This is something he should also expect to do at home once his training is complete.

Info:
File Size: 1.60 GB
Duration: 00:21:16
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10.4 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

11___lma-Mistresdzfhhhhg-trainee.mp4

Sexy and sadistic Miss XI flogs her slave's ass while he's helplessly bound to the discipline bench. "Who's a little bitch?" she asks him. "I am, Princess," he replies. As she flogs him, she calls him a pig and makes him squeal like one. She gets a nice rhythm going and soon the slave's ass is red, but just as he gets used to the flogger, XI surprises him with some random kicks to the balls. Unbeknownst to him, she has surreptitiously swapped the flogger for a huge leather paddle. The slave squeals in pain as the first blow lands, only to be followed by another kick to the balls. XI continues with this treatment: the paddle, her foot, one, then the other. The slave writhes so much he almost topples the bench. After XI administers another series of blows with the paddle, she kicks not only his balls but his ass. She howls with laughter at his screams and grunts of pain.

If the slave thinks the worst is over he's in for a surprise as we see XI reach for her wire flogger. She attacks the poor slave's ass without mercy and it causes him to wonder why he continues to put himself in these types of predicaments. When XI asks if he can take 10 more though, he naturally replies, "Yes", too weak to say no to a powerful Woman. She makes him count the strokes backwards from 10. OMG, she is ruthless, and when the slave convulses after the 10th hit she laughs and kicks him in the nuts one more time. "I guess I'll just leave you here to roast in your own sweat," she tells him, switching off the light as she leaves the room.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Ballbusting, Flogging, Flogged, Ball Abuse, Asian, Balls Busting, Whipping, Whipped, Whipless

Info:
File Size: 986 MB
Duration: 00:06:50
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 19.9 Mb/s

Download Links:

11___lmf-Flogged-ass-and-bhfdgjdfghgfjalls.mp4

Princess Stephanie loves to play fun little games with her slave's cock and balls...fun for her at least!

Info:
File Size: 888 MB
Duration: 00:10:28
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 11.5 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 314 kb/s

Download Links:

11___0509StephanieW_CBT.mp4

Princess Amber has been visiting her grampa in the "Covid Ward" of the local hospital. They even made her wear this stupid ugly HAZMAT suit because this stuff is supposed to be sooo life threatening. However, Princess noticed that the bottom of her favorite Converse sneakers were exposed to the germs! Especially since she stepped in all kinds of NASTY stuff in the hospital! Like, there were warning signs everywhere, and she even stepped ring INTO a puddle of some "gunk" that may have been like a spilled covid urine sample bottle or something? She wasn't sure, but there were people in hazmat suits scurrying to clean it right after she walked through it...Anyway, she wants the bottom of her Converse CLEANED!!

So she calls in her slave who is like SOOOO in "love" with her...even though the old pathetic losers knows all it can ever be to her is a SLAVE. She explains to the slave's face where she has been all day in GREAT detail. The slave is scared. Then she puts her foot out and commands her devoted slave to PROVE to her how much it "loves" her! And it will prove it by LICKING THE COVID OFF THE SOLES OF HER CONVERSE!!!!

All while she casually relaxes like a total spoiled brat and mocks the old loser because he is probably "like sooo vulnerable to the disease coz he is like sooo old.." and she just LAUGHS about it! She begins literally RAMMING her old, dirty shoes down its throat...the old man obviously means NOTHING to her. She thinks it is sooo funny to degrade - and even INFECT - him like this.

And the loser will just TAKE it from her. Why?? Well, just LOOK at Princess Amber! She is perfection...and she KNOWS it!

Info:
File Size: 560 MB
Duration: 00:09:38
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 7988 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ConverseCovid1080.mp4

Mistress Damazonia's slave needs a nap and she knows exactly the way to give him his quiet time. With his legs suspended in the air and arms bound in a straight jacket Mistress Damazonia has him right where she wants him.

Info:
File Size: 781 MB
Duration: 00:10:49
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 118 kb/s

Download Links:

11___DamazoniaSmothering.mp4

It is utterly unbelievable what these things at the Manor will do for a bit of attention. Check out this bitch ass white boy with his scrawny tickle-me-Micro-penis as it tries to show Princess Amber and I how much it adores and worships Us as it makes a puny puppy worship puddle at Our perfect feet. The thing begs like a mutt to be allowed to touch itself and We rip it apart as it finally does, Amber even shoves Her stinky heels into its face as it frantically slaps its stupid stick.

And this gross little sub-human strokes away until We decide to lock it back up and leave it in a corner to rot. Get the clip to see what happened and why this sad little sucker got sent the fuck home like the bitch it was without ever getting to "pop" at the Mean Girl Manor. (Cuz Girls run the WORLD bitch...)

Info:
File Size: 3.65 GB
Resolution: 2720 x 1530
Duration: 00:21:36
Video: AVC, 2720x1530, 59.940 FPS, 24.1 Mb/s

Download Links:

11___DisappointingDickDysfunction4K.mp4

OMG, I swear I hate this old disgusting pathetic slave that My Auntie used to keep around the Manor... Ewwww... its so unfair that I had to talk to it or let it breathe My air... and it was so stupid... I would say something or make a joke to My Aunt, and this vermin would actually pipe up with nonsense about how it felt at the moment.. We LITERALLY GIVE ZERO FUCKS loser about anything you have to say...

But back to this old crusty loser... Auntie had locked the sickly looking thing under Her bed shortly after branding its ass at Christmas (You can tell because She stuck a paper towel under its ass to keep the carpet from getting stained while I destroyed its worthless old man sack...) When I arrived at the house it started in talking about something no one cared about and within about a minute I was ready to off the insipid thing...

So I did exactly what My Auntie always taught Me, hurt a loser and laugh the stress away... LOL...

Info:
File Size: 3.42 GB
Duration: 00:21:54
Video: AVC, 2720x1530, 59.940 FPS, 22.2 Mb/s

Download Links:

11___IWantDickForDesert4K.mp4

Gawd, these stupid losers will do nearly anything at all for the slightest bit of attention from Us Mean Girls. This old crotchety thing was laying there like a worthless old ass floor mat when I came back in from an afternoon in the Vegas Summer Heat rocking these kick-ass completely see through booties that just drive suckers everywhere wild... LOL... so of course My feet are absolutely soaked with sweat, so much so that I actually pour the wetness out into this loser's face... and then the nylons wrapped around its ugliness so We don't have to see it's face become the perfect little trap to hold in all My feet's sweat and nastiness and let Me grind and rub it into this pathetic piece of trash's face over and over again... HAHAHAHA loser... you're nothing but the worthless thing beneath the soles of My perfect feet... don't you ever think you could be anything more.

Info:
File Size: 2.06 GB
Duration: 00:12:15
Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 29.970 FPS, 23.8 Mb/s

Download Links:

11___InhaleMyHoseToes-4K_1_.mp4

Gawd, these stupid losers will do nearly anything at all for the slightest bit of attention from Us Mean Girls. This old crotchety thing was laying there like a worthless old ass floor mat when I came back in from an afternoon in the Vegas Summer Heat rocking these kick-ass completely see through booties that just drive suckers everywhere wild... LOL... so of course My feet are absolutely soaked with sweat, so much so that I actually pour the wetness out into this loser's face... and then the nylons wrapped around its ugliness so We don't have to see it's face become the perfect little trap to hold in all My feet's sweat and nastiness and let Me grind and rub it into this pathetic piece of trash's face over and over again... HAHAHAHA loser... you're nothing but the worthless thing beneath the soles of My perfect feet... don't you ever think you could be anything more.

Info:
File Size: 2.06 GB
Duration: 00:12:15
Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 29.970 FPS, 23.8 Mb/s

Download Links:

11___InhaleMyHoseToes-4K_1_.mp4

It's always so great visiting the Manor, because there are no stupid rules about what We can use the slaves for. And when I decided to take a quick swim in the pool, seeing the pathetic pasty bleach-white-ass-ginger sitting next to the door to the back patio, My mind had all sorts of ideas of things to do with it to torture and antagonize it. Like what else does it actually have to do anyway, other than what I want it to do? Ummmm, Nothing... LOL

So I had this disgusting thing grab Me a towel, and dragged it outside to use while I had My fun. After getting situated and comfortable in My recliner and ready to enjoy the beautiful day here in Vegas, I locked the nasty little white thing to the huge heavy wooden stockade out on the patio and set to enjoying My day. (Mind you I already have a gorgeous bronze base tan and this disaster of a thing has about as much color as a Xeroxed worksheet...) But that's not My problem... And really, being the fun friend I am, I even let the thing use an old bikini top I found lying around so it could protect its sensitive nipples from the sun.... HAHAHA

So get a real glimpse into what it's like to be a full time slave at the Manor like this pathetic ginger, as this clip is a perfect little mini-view of how different every day can be at the Manor. One day you're getting trampled on and your balls zapped off, and the next your handcuffed to a several hundred pound wooden torture device, on a 100 plus degree pool patio, and left outside slathered in baby oil to crisp and cook up while your Superiors swim right in front of you... and then even take the time to reinforce the lesson by beating your ass to really enhance the brightness of the coloring the sun already added to your loser self...

Hahaha, it's all about who you know loser... and even though W/we might both know the Mean Girls, when I visit the Manor, I get treated so much better than you pathetic bitches could ever hope for....

Info:
File Size: 3.08 GB
Duration: 00:13:44
Video: AVC, 2720x1530, 59.940 FPS, 32.0 Mb/s

Download Links:

11___RedRoastGinger4k.mp4

Can you believe She had two cameras running the whole time while We stomped on this little, weird, communist, foreigner slave She had in from the Czech Republic (or some other weird pretend-Kremlin place over there... ick...) whatever... I get grossed out even just thinking about where these things We stomp on come from beforehand... like, how gross is it that We have to stand on some disgusting piece of floor trash from the evil empire.. as if this thing deserves a place in Our World or Society except as the trash as it is Under Our Spiked Heels as We Dig Them In CONSTANTLY!!!!

Yeah, so point being, We abuse and trash this third world import. It gets the spike and abuse treatment beneath Our heels before We give it a bit of a break with Our bare feet (but that doesn't necessarily make things easier. Hahaha loser.)

Watch as We exploit the hell out of this thing and get it ready to be sent back to whatever "S**T-HOLE" country it came from... and the whole time get to see every single bit of the action from the up close shots of Our heels completely crushing into its saggy body, and how it squirms under Our spikes... HAHAHA

Get this first ever Mean Girls PIP clip now bitch boy and show Us you appreciate Our hard work abusing you things like the worthless little wannabe American, begging to be Our bitches, deplorable deportables you are.... LOL

Info:
File Size: 995 MB
Duration: 00:17:07
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 7996 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TramplePiP1080.mp4

In this super hot scene, Mistresses Evilyne and Sidonia are using their slave for a dirty, muddy strapon pounding. They are soon stretching him out with their latex gloved fingers, as they humiliate the piggy boy, pushing his face into the dirt as they take turns fucking his asshole as he gets more and more filthy. They then take him to be cleaned off with the hose and a water container, his face plunged in as his hole is being pegged, then rammed spitroast style until he shoots his cum, which is fed straight back to him.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Mistress Evilyne, Mistress Sidonia, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Outdoors, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, 2 Doms, Strap-On, Strap on, Humiliation, Degradation

Info:
File Size: 273 MB
Duration: 00:06:44
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 5482 kb/s

Download Links:

3333___Wet_Pit_Pegging_1080_Part3.mp4

A first briefing as a live rubber docking station is given to my rubber toy at this session. His mouth is wide open with a gag and I place on the wall div. Plugs and dildos in different sizes. To these the Rubber Toy must now dock himself to my amusement and fucking them in his ass. I use the beautifully opened mouth as my ashtray and spittoon. But not enough, after stretching it far enough, I put him to the Steel Rack and then I use his ass as my Strapon docking station!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Amator, Lady Ashley, Latex, Rubber, Anal, Bdsm, Chains, Dildo, Docking, Domination, Dominatrix, Dungeon, Fetish, Gag, Gimp, Humiliation, Degradation, Kinky, Latex, Male Sub, Mask, Pegging, Smoke, Cigarette, Rack, Smoking, Strap On, The Wall

Info:
File Size: 1.33 GB
Duration: 00:18:52
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 10000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

Download Links:

101303_shoot_high.mp4

Two tough life insurance saleswomen need just one more sign up before the end of the day to hit their yearly target which will earn them a huge bonus. They have one more lead and they decided he's going to sign, even if they have to make him! After sexual seduction doesn't work they decided they are going to have to bully him into making him sign, they wrestle and pin him down, strip him and beat him with various household implements, explaining how dangerous life can be the and thus the essential need for life insurance.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Miss Jessica, Mistress Nikki Whiplash, Dual Domination, Double Domination, 2 Doms, Bottom Smothering, CFNM, Corporal Punishment, Domestic Femdom, Double Smothering, Hair Pulling, High Heels, Trampling, Lady Boss, Lingerie, Paddle, Paddling, Pin Down, Smart Suit, Smothering, Smother, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Stockings, Nylons, Suspenders, Wrestling, Mixed Wrestling

Info:
File Size: 345 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 810
Duration: 00:33:47
Video: AVC, 1440x810, 25.000 FPS, 1326 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Download Links:

Accidents_Can_Happen.mp4

Miss Red has her cute little cuck slut all tied down and locked in chastity. She loves knowing his cock cant expand and get hard while it remains locked up in steel. She wants him to always be kept in a cuckold mindstate and keeping him caged and denied is one of the best ways to do so. Miss Red is going to make sure he is an extra frustrated, dribbling mess of a cuck by the time she is done teasing the helpless bitch. She has a big, fat cock to fuck tonight and can't wait to make him watch while he is extra horny and crying in his corner.

Info:
File Size: 765 MB
Duration: 00:10:32
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 117 kb/s

Download Links:

Chastity_Cusrtyaf_2.mp4

Time for the next brandnew clip with Lady Iveta. This time its up to play a game. Of course a game of pleasure and (more) pain as every female sadist wants to play. The slave is already fixed on an andreas cross so his body is fully exposed to his lady.

Out come some classic wooden clamps and the lady attaches the clamps all on the body of the slave, even on his thong. Looking nicely decorated now she thinks. But the better part comes when she takes out a crop with a slapper at the end and starts to whip the clamps off. Well, a few things has to be said: 1.) The slave do not like clamps. 2.) Clamps may look not too painful at first sight but whoever made the experience with clamps will surely aggree that the pain can be nearly incredible when the clamps are tightly attached and beeing cropped off. The pain is raising on and on and on and on and that damn clamp do not get off. Wonderful classic femdom clip!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sado-Ladies, X-Frame, Bondage Male, Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, High Heels, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Leather, Hot Dress, Lady Ivet

Info:
File Size: 230 MB
Duration: 00:07:47
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 3995 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Download Links:

ClampGame.mp4

Miss Raevyn has you so whipped you will do anything to please her. "You do a lot of disgusting stuff because I make you" she tells you adding "but today you have to do something really dirty, you have to eat my man's ass." She says that she finds the more degrading things are the more turned on you seem to be. Her Man is kneeling on the bed with his ass up and Raevyn runs her hands over it, even spreads his ass cheeks so you can see his asshole which you will be licking soon. She pulls back her shirt to reveal her pussy and as she touches herself she tells you about how hard he just fucked her. "It's still tingling" she says. She tells you that he's a real man and you're not but you can close your eyes when licking his ass and pretends it's her pussy.

She orders you to get your nose between his ass cheeks and while at it you can reach up and stroke his cock too. "Maybe he'll get hard again and want to fuck me some more. He can never get enough of fucking me just like I can't get enough of humiliating you." Raevyn gets his ass cheeks spread and says she told him to keep it dirty for you. "I want my man's ass on your breath" she tells you. She says your friends will probably smell it and say "Your breath smells like ass, man" and the joke is that it is actually man ass. Now Raevyn cups her lovers balls and makes you eat his ass. She wants you to show him how you will do anything she tells you to. "He already knows you suck his cum out of my pussy" she says, "and he thinks you're disgusting." Raevyn reminds you how low you are, how she can humiliate you, and while you are locked in chastity her man comes 2 or 3 times an hour. "Not only does he get to fuck me but he gets his ass eaten by you." She tells you to tell her that you're a man ass eater and that you love eating his ass, that you like it. "You can even oink like a p1g" she laughs. She decides she will have him face sit you until you are out and then he will get off your face and fuck her again. "Loser!"

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, ClubStiletto, Mistress Raevyn Rose, POV, Humiliation, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Bisexual Encouragement, Ass Humiliation, Gay Humiliation

Info:
File Size: 399 MB
Duration: 00:05:26
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9934 kb/s

Download Links:

ClubStiletto_-Raevyn_Rose-_You_zsdfgxdfghdfgss.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Danish Femdom, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Danish Femdom, Danish Femdom 2020, Anal Play, Anal, Anus, Ass

Info:
File Size: 208 MB
Duration: 00:13:29
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 2027 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

Download Links:

Dark_Teasing.mp4

Barbara is Back, this time around she humiliates her cuckold before her enthusiast. She kicks him full blast with boots, punches him over and over. She drwas red things out of his penis, but she doesn't stop, as well as keeps kicking him even harder.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Kebranozes, Barbara, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Ballkicking, Ball Kicking, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

Info:
File Size: 1.35 GB
Duration: 00:31:09
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 6017 kb/s

Download Links:

Displayed_Maid.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, Blowjob, POV Blowjob, Oral Sex, Sperm, Milking, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Handjob, POV Handjob

Info:
File Size: 629 MB
Duration: 00:10:49
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 8000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 165 kb/s

Download Links:

Epic_MILF_Blowzsgddzfgjob.mp4

Carolina Abril makes her slave to eat her nails. You can't miss this awesome clip. It's an amazing audiovisual experience.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Carolina Abril, Foot Fetish, Nails Fetish

Info:
File Size: 485 MB
Duration: 00:04:47
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 14.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

Download Links:

Femdevotion_-Femdom_sdfgdfh0_HD.mp4

Your Mistress Alexis is here with her good friend Goddess Briana. We are both in are nylons and are going to make are slave smell are silky nylon soles as we stroke and tease his cock. I start by giving slave boy a foot job while Goddess Brianna shoves her black stocking soles into his face. Next I take my size ten soles and shove then in his face as well. We force are slave to take huge whiffs of are beautifully scented nylon feet. We begin to tease his cock with are hands then stroke it. The poor slave wants to cum so bad as are hand go up and down his cock. Finally after slave cant take the pain anymore we let him cum as we laugh at how pathetic he is. This slave is only allowed to cum with are feet an his face an we cant help but to crack up laughing at this loser foot boy.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, Goddess Alexis Grace, Goddess, Alexis Grace, POV, Femdom, Foot Worship, Footworship, Foot Licking, Footlicking, Foot Fetish, Foot Play, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Handjob, POV Handjob, Sperm, Milking, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Footjob

Info:
File Size: 228 MB
Duration: 00:06:00
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 59.940 FPS, 5120 kb/s

Download Links:

Goddess_Alexis_Grace_-_Alexis_And_Bztxdfhbxchking.mp4

My little foot rag follows my feet around, kissing and smelling them to see if they are stinkier after I've had sex. Which apparently they are lol. I tell loser he should thank my stud for fucking me because now my feet really stink haha. I tease his cock and balls with my foot and make fun of him for getting a boner from the scent of my goddess feet-and laugh at him because he'd rather be walked all over by me then have sex with a normal chick!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Zephy, Zephy, Goddess, Foot Tease, Foot Smelling, Foot Sniffing, Foot Fetish

Info:
File Size: 356 MB
Duration: 00:09:30
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 5001 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 232 kb/s

Download Links:

Goddess_Zephy_-Foot_sgdfsh0_HD.mp4

Oh how I love using and tormenting slaves with my hot ass and sexy feet in pantyhose! This clip includes asshole face grinding in hose, ass sniffing, smothering/breath control (I also squeeze his neck with my shapely thighs), objectified as my chair, smelly nylon foot sniffing, cock teasing and verbal humiliation. I use my slave's face to cum on, then leave the room.and leave him denied! Only I am allowed sexual satisfaction, because I say so!! hahaha!!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Zephy, Pantyhose, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Nylons, Foot Fetish, Nylons Fetish

Info:
File Size: 1.27 GB
Duration: 00:12:51
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 13.9 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 265 kb/s

Download Links:

Goddess_Zephy_-Pantyhose_sefgdfh_HD.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, KinkyMistress, Latex, Rubber, Lara, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

Info:
File Size: 140 MB
Duration: 00:09:02
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 2041 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 24.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

KinkyMistress_-_Femdom_dsfgapon.mp4

During the quarantine Miss Mae Ling has to find creative ways to punish her houseboy. She isn't allowed to have her friends come over to help her spit-roast her slave, so she bought a fuck machine to fulfill her double stuffed fantasy. Miss Mae has him locked in the immobilizer, wrists, ankles, and neck all locked and secured in steel. She lines up the fucking machine perfect heigh to penetrate his slutty ass. She turns it on and starts to abuse his throat with her strap-on cock. He takes it on both ends, her quarantine goal is to train him to be able to suck dick with zero gag reflex while having a massive cock ramming his asshole. Miss Mae controls the speed of the fuck machine loosening him up gradually until he is her bonafide anal-whore!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mae Ling, Milking Machine, Anal Play, Anal, Anus, Ass, Humiliation, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

Info:
File Size: 843 MB
Duration: 00:11:34
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10.1 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 116 kb/s

Download Links:

MaeCockSuckingTrainer.mp4

Nothing like an all new set of kicks fresh out of the box. Absolutely nothing like kicking a set of rounds with a set of fresh kicks, and kick is what I did. Join me as I open my immaculately white Reverse All Stars, slip them on, and put them to utilize.

I might have walked in them for a while to use them in, y' know, like your typical person would do, however as you understand, I'm not your ordinary individual. So in an absolutely not-average means to wear them in, I chose I would certainly wear them in by wearing a servants balls in with them.

From the really initial kick I can tell that the rubber toe caps on these Chucks were terrific for sphere breaking! So comfortable too, except the servant, I suggest for me to begin them. The servant remained in anything but convenience as the idea of my brand-new shoes defeated his spheres like a violent partner defeats his bitch, which's what he was, my bitch.

Not web content with simply kicking him, I wanted to test these footwear out extensively, so I obtained my slave to relax with his dick as well as rounds protruding of a hole in a cock-box table. As I depended on his cock, it felt like standing in -, which is quite suitable, as that's all it is to me actually, so with that said in mind, as well as recognizing that his prick wouldn't screw up my nice new shoes with brown stench, I placed some effort in to it. I weighed down hard, and twisted and transformed, all while he was shouting in pain.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Sophie, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

Info:
File Size: 1.70 GB
Duration: 00:32:39
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 7262 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 187 kb/s

Download Links:

Miztress_Sophie_-_Bsdfgfdhholume_5.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress, Edging, Handjob, Post Orgasm Torture, Bondage Male, Male Orgasm, Ruined Orgasms, Sperm, Cumshot, Bondage

Info:
File Size: 163 MB
Duration: 00:21:06
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 60.000 FPS, 929 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 144 kb/s

Download Links:

Post_Orgasm_Torture_-_Femdasdgdfsgawetfdfsg.mp4

4K Ultra HD The beautiful, Sablique von Lux, has danni locked up in chastity. She's had him locked for several months and she feels it's time for danni to demonstrate how committed to her he truly is. All this time danni has been tributing Sablique half from each paycheck, but Sablique wants it all. The whole paycheck. Danni refuses. Sablique tells danni that if he does not agree to her demands, she will not unlock him ever. Danni throws a tantrum. He does everything for his Princess! Where does it end?! He was really looking forward to being able to jerk off into the toilet at the end of the month and now these new demands from his Princess are really messing things up for him. Sablique does not tolerate his backtalk. She makes the beta male kneel and kiss her ass. Danni continues to fret about where he will live and what he will eat once he's penniless. Sablique is very indifferent to his anxieties and continues to seduce him with her voice and body. She wants danni to go into debt for her. It's time. Sablique gives danni a mantra to recite. Danni is to recite the manta every day to remind himself he must go into debt to serve his Goddess. Sablique wants to sit back and enjoy some foot worship. She continues to urge danni to go into debt for her while he worships her feet. Danni tries to strike a deal with his Keyholder and offers her seventy-five percent. Sablique scoffs. The nerve of this little beta! Sablique is so displeased she demands that danni take out a loan or she will swallow his key. She wants double the amount of his paycheck each week with the extra money coming from an usurious lender. The payday loan company is run by Sablique's girlfriend, so of course, the interest will be irreparable. Both women stand to make quite a nice sum from sending little beta danni into the deepest, darkest, debt spiral. The women will eventually flee together. Of course, Sablique will take danni's keys with them, and leave him desperately locked and rotting in a hole of debt in the United States.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Sablique von Lux, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Brat Girls, Findom, Financial Domination, Foot Worship, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Ass Fetish, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Video, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

Info:
File Size: 4.14 GB
Duration: 00:19:25
Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 29.970 FPS, 30.2 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 384 kb/s

Download Links:

Sablique_-Danni_Must_Worshipaswgsdgsgr__4K.mp4

4K Ultra HD Sadie calls her cuck into the living room to give him a list of things to do. She has a lot of cleaning tasks for her beta. The beta gets sullen and begs to get out of chastity. It's been a really long time since he's had an orgasm. Sadie becomes enraged with the cuck. He wants an orgasm?! Seriously, Sadie has a very long list of things he needs to do, and wasting time on his orgasm is not one of them! Sadie punishes her cuck by insisting he stay in chastity even longer. Even though the cuck won't be having orgasms anytime soon Sadie wants one right now. She has her locked cuck lick her pussy. Sadie uses his mouth until she has her orgasm. Before she dismisses her cuck Sadie tells him that he will be going on a fast to conserve more money for her spending. Then, she requires the cuck to worship her asshole. For the next week, all the cuck will be allowed to eat are her ass and pussy.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Sadie Holmes, Marcelo, Pussy Worship, Cunnilngus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Goddess Worship, Ass Worship, Assworship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Arse Licking, Annilingus, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Cuckold, Cuckolding, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Findom, Financial Domination, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Video, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

Info:
File Size: 2.13 GB
Duration: 00:14:46
Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 29.970 FPS, 20.2 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 384 kb/s

Download Links:

Sadie_-Inspects_Cucks_Chastityasgfsdgorship__4K.mp4

Back