Pussy Toy Fucking | Fisting | Orgy Extreme Fisting And Toys

Two Hot Blondes (Chrissy Fox and Licky Lex) - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Chrissy Fox & Licky Lex
Genres: Blonde, Dildo, Fingers, Girl Girl, Pussy Fisting, Speculum
Video language: English

Licky Lex wants to have her turn on Fister Twister in todays scene where she is matched against the gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Chrissy oils up Licky's hot body and this stunning pair soon get even more intimate. Chrissy starts to finger Licky's pussy and gapes it wide apart before she gets Licky to taste her own pussy juices. She uses a metal speculum which she slides into Licky's pussy and stretches it even further. Of course in the usual Fister Twister style, all of this pussy gaping is leading up to the grand finale of lesbian fisting which is in store for Licky! Next up, Chrissy uses a big black dildo which she gets Licky to suck before shoving it deep into Licky's pussy while she is bent over in the doggystyle position. Her pussy gets dripping wet and Chrissy alternates moving the big black toy between Licky's mouth and pussy. She starts to stretch her eager hole with her hands and soon she slides her whole hand up inside her dripping wet twat. This fist fuck scene is seriously hot wi.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6983kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Two Hot Blondes (Chrissy Fox and Licky Lex) - FullHD 1080p

Sister Ashleigh - Disciplinary Action - Trillium - Full HD 1080p

After the girls were through with her, Ashleigh waited to be told what to do next. Jane dismissed Melody and Pearl. She wound her long, beautiful hair up into a tight bun and covered herself with a fresh robe. "You'll find out what we want from you when you've earned the right to know." And with that, Ashleigh was alone. The young girl waits by herself, shivering against the cold, until she is summoned to pass through the black temple curtains. She steps into a small circle of light. Inside the room she finds a massive, black rectangle covered in a sheet. It looks like some Satanic version of the sacrament before the deacon's remove the sheet and bless the bread and water. What is under that sheet? Ashleigh pulls it back and gasps in shock. There's a long wooden bench with dildos attached to it, each thicker and more grotesquely shaped than the last. One is even the size and shape of a fist. Next to the bench is a bowl of oil. She dips her fingers in it and finds that it is still warm.

Duration: 14:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9738kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sister Ashleigh - Disciplinary Action - Trillium - Full HD 1080p

Two Petite Kinky Blondes

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Fisting, Dildo

Naughty lesbians Rebecca Black and Zazie Skymm decide to have some kinky fun with each other. They kiss and lick each other's assholes before Zazie begins fisting Rebecca's tight ass making her moan in pleasure. Then Rebecca gives an awesome gape what a fun time.

Duration: 25:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5307kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Two Petite Kinky Blondes

Oiled Up Fist Fuck

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Nicol Love, Oprah

Big boobed blonde Oprah gets her turn to be fisted in today's Fister Twister Scene and who better to match her with than dark haired Nicol Love!? Nicol enters the scene armed with babyoil which she uses to massage into Oprah's big tits and pussy. Horny Nicol can't wait to take charge in today's instalment of lesbian fisting and starts by stretching Oprah's pussy apart with her fingers. She soon moves onto a metal speculum which she inserts into Oprah's pussy as she bends over in a doggystyle position. Oprah's deep hole is gaped apart even wider than before, and while her pussy is stretched, she inserts a couple of her fingers, allowing her to taste her own pussy juices. Oprah cleans the speculum off by licking the metal then Nicol treats her to a monster sized dildo which she uses to fuck Oprah's pussy and stretch it even more! Nicol shoves her dildo as far into Oprah's juicy twat as she can then as she pulls it out, Oprah stretches herself apart with her fingers, giving us a glimpse .

Duration: 27:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6604kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Oiled Up Fist Fuck

Double Fisting, Huge Gape, and Massive Dildo Play

Genres: fisting

I've always enjoyed pushing the limits. I've always been fascinated by sex. My sexual fantasies began when I was very young. I have always liked to dance on the line between pain and pleasure.
Stretching was intimidating at first but I get excited by a challenge. The toys started getting bigger and bigger. Then, my boyfriend's fist was suddenly inside of me!
I've always been known to push myself to the limit and you can see what that means in the most personal way.
I can't be satisfied until I have the biggest pussy on the internet. I am obsessed with stretching and hope you will join me on my journey.

Duration: 8:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19538kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Double Fisting, Huge Gape, and Massive Dildo Play

Tifa double penetration

Release Year: 2018

Amateur girl Octokuro double penetration extreme insertion cams show.

Duration: 28:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3079kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 661.2 MB

Download Tifa double penetration

Riding That Fist (Rachel Evans, Rebeca) - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Rachel Evans, Rebeca
Genres: Anal Fisting, Gape, Lesbian, Dildo, Speculum

Rachel Evans comes back to Fister Twister again this week after making quite an impact in her last scene with us. This time she gets to play with cute blonde Rebeca and starts by passionately kissing her while exploring her petite naked body. She bends Rebeca over in the doggystyle position and pours oil all over her ass and down into her crack, soaking it completely as droplets of oil run down Rebeca's ass and onto the bedsheets. Big boobed Rachel starts to gape Rebeca's ass apart using her thumbs and at the same time, runs a hand along Rebeca's pussy lips. She moves onto two fingers, fingering Rebeca and gives her a taste of her own ass. Using a metal speculum, Rachel gapes Rebeca's tight ass even further while rubbing her pussy. Rebeca enjoys the sensation of being stretched to the max but she knows that's not all that is in store for her little ass hole! Rachel uses a monster sized dildo to slide into Rebeca's ass, taking over where the speculum left and afterwards Rebeca licks it.

Duration: 23:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5420kbps

File size: 994.4 MB

Download Riding That Fist (Rachel Evans, Rebeca) - FullHD 1080p

Anal Probes Self Buggery

Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: Solo, Anal, Anal Play, Dildo, Toys, Masturbation, Stockings, Pierced Pussy

The hottest, deepest asshole in town.. Abigail gets you off in a couple shakes and wiggles on that fuck post with her pussy spread so wide - that pussy has wings.. Pussy Dildo Riding like crazy.. She puts her fingers in her ass as she is told. Then, wait... is she putting the whole end of that big vibrator in her asshole? Wow.. She sucks cock like she does anal.. With Abigail showing doing 'Fast Anal Ride and vibe'... is sure to have you cumming for weeks.. Excuse me while I yank one off...

Duration: 11:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps

File size: 607.4 MB

Download Anal Probes Self Buggery

Cyber

Release Year: 2020

Kinky cosplay Cyber girl, extreme anal light dildo self fucking.

Duration: 22:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2409kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 417.1 MB

Download Cyber

Fisting In Action part 5 Scene 4

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Anal, Big Boobs, Fisting, Lesbian, Lingerie, Masturbation, Threesome

Fisting In Action 5 has got it all going on in two hours of hardcore lesbian fisting! Gorgeous babes in ripped clothes, jeans and denim get it on with lesbian fisting, oil play, ass to mouth and much more

Duration: 34:09
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2832kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 740.1 MB

Download Fisting In Action part 5 Scene 4

Cosplay kitty anal/throat training slut

Genres: Gaping, Deepthroat, Spit Fetish, Dildo Sucking, Cosplay

I play with my ass for a bit then I push out the bombshell plug which leaves my asshole loose and open.. while I go on wreck my small little mouth hole with a huge thick 11 inch cock. I get it more then halfway in, chke on and slobber all over it being a good messy little whore I am I wanted to wreck my throat longer but my mom came home x.x

Duration: 13:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2744kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 298.9 MB

Download Cosplay kitty anal/throat training slut

Gwen

Cosplay amateur girl Octokuro sexy self fucking kinky orgasm.

Duration: 22:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1856kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 323.4 MB

Download Gwen

isting In Action 5 Scene 2

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Anal, Big Boobs, Fisting, Lesbian, Lingerie, Masturbation, Threesome

Gorgeous babes in ripped clothes, jeans and denim get it on with lesbian fisting, oil play, ass to mouth and much more.

Duration: 29:07
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2831kbps

File size: 631.1 MB

Download isting In Action 5 Scene 2

Taste It Or Else

Her hands keep wandering and before long she has stripped down and she's masturbating, fingers expertly stimulating her clitoris and juicy pussy lips.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:24
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps

File size: 233.3 MB

Download Taste It Or Else

Easter Bunny

Easter Bunny girl, hot and sexy self fucking solo amateur action.

Duration: 7:31
Video: 864x1536, AVC (H.264), 9771kbps

File size: 555.0 MB

Download Easter Bunny

Sliding With Ease (Cayla and Ellen Betsy) - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Cayla, Ellen Betsy
Genres: Fisting

We knew gorgeous blonde Cayla wouldn't be able to stay away from Fister Twister for long and today she is back as the dominant party in this lesbian fisting challenge. She starts off this challenge by covering brunette babe Ellen Betsy in oil from her big boobs all the way over her toned stomach and massages it in. Ellen clearly is enjoying this as her nipples stand on end and Cayla moves her way down to Ellen's pussy, oiling that up too before using her fingers to tease Ellen's labia. Cayla starts to gape Ellen's pussy apart slightly while fingering her and soon moves onto the tongs which she uses to stretch Ellen's pussy apart even more. After letting Ellen taste her own pussy juices, Cayla bends her over in the doggystyle position before inserting a monster sized textured black dildo into her juicy twat. It slides in easily and as Cayla notices this, she soon moves back to her hands which she uses to pull Ellen's hole apart. Starting to fist fuck Ellen, Cayla works her magic faster.

Duration: 22:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6401kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sliding With Ease (Cayla and Ellen Betsy) - FullHD 1080p

All Anal Toy Extreme Closeup With Cum Load

Part one of a 4 part series. Abigail Dupree is working with an insatiable client, which works perfectly for her insatiable asshole. slave Abigail gapes and bounces on various toys warming up with large butt plugs, and anal hooks. This gets her ready for even more as she moves on to using her 40 inch long tonguetacle, and bubble butt plug. With her ass craving more she moves on to the biggest toy she has: her large "specialty" cock named Chance. She pounds herself with this large black special toy, until it blows a huge load in her ass.

Duration: 11:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 610.2 MB

Download All Anal Toy Extreme Closeup With Cum Load

April O'Neil

Sexy amateur girl Octokuro, extreme green dildo action. Enjoy!

Duration: 25:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1957kbps

File size: 397.2 MB

Download April O'Neil

Chalenge Passed - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Antonia Sainz, Ashley Woods
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

Brunette cutie Ashley Woods is our latest contender on Fister Twister and who better to put her with then resident Antonia Sainz! Antonia plays with her tiny nipples and sensually runs her hands all over her petite body before letting Ashley lick and suck her fingers. Ashley lays down and Antonia gapes her pussy apart with her fingers, playing with her XXL lips and fingers her pussy. She bends Ashley over into the doggystyle position and pinches her pussy lips with some tongs before using them as a sex toy, gaping Ashley's juicy hole wide apart! Antonia knows the best way to pass the Fister Twister challenge is to work her way up in size and next she uses a monster sized dildo that almost looks like it isn't going to fit up Ashley's pussy. She takes it well while Antonia plays with her clit then Ashley licks the tip clean before standing above Antonia, ready for her fist fuck! She rides her fist and masturbates at the same time, changing positions so that she can enjoy her first time .

Duration: 20:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6173kbps

File size: 959.3 MB

Download Chalenge Passed - FullHD 1080p

Miley comes out of her shell

In the first ever Aussie Ass anal penetration scene Miley White shows off her talents and fucks her super hot ass hole with her shiny silver bullet..! This is the first ever Aussie Ass scene to have any anal in it but there is plenty more on the way..!!

Duration: 4:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps

File size: 109.9 MB

Download Miley comes out of her shell

Playful Kitty

Sexy Kitty extremal double bizarre insertion, extremal dildo games.

Duration: 29:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1750kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 422.1 MB

Download Playful Kitty

Franziska Facella - Franziska`s Fanny

Genres: Teens, Amateur

"So, I have a crush on my lab partner. We were supposed to work on our science project but he stood me up. Can you believe that? I so wanted to suck his dick and fuck him. I have to admit, I'm pissed that he didn't show up. But the fact that he's playing hard to get really turns me on. Now I'll have to get myself off with my dildo. I'm gonna stuff my hole till it's oozing cunt-sauce like this volcano. Just 'cause he didn't come doesn't mean that I can't.

Duration: 17:26
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 7472kbps

File size: 975.4 MB

Download Franziska Facella - Franziska`s Fanny

Esclusiv Collection 33 Laylaextreme part 1.

Today I've achieved a new personal record : a bottle of champagne in pussy! After double fisting then inserting the huge black monster toy, I had the feeling of new year spirit : the bottle in, fat part first.

Total size: 833.3 MB in 31 files.

Download Esclusiv Collection 33 Laylaextreme part 1.

Widowmaker

Hero girl, extremal dildo games, insertion pussy and anal. Enjoy!

Duration: 11:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 528.5 MB

Download Widowmaker

Two Hot Blondes

Cast: Chrissy Fox & Licky Lex
Genres: Blonde, Dildo, Fingers, Girl Girl, Pussy Fisting, Speculum

Licky Lex wants to have her turn on Fister Twister in todays scene where she is matched against the gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Chrissy oils up Licky's hot body and this stunning pair soon get even more intimate. Chrissy starts to finger Licky's pussy and gapes it wide apart before she gets Licky to taste her own pussy juices. She uses a metal speculum which she slides into Licky's pussy and stretches it even further. Of course in the usual Fister Twister style, all of this pussy gaping is leading up to the grand finale of lesbian fisting which is in store for Licky! Next up, Chrissy uses a big black dildo which she gets Licky to suck before shoving it deep into Licky's pussy while she is bent over in the doggystyle position. Her pussy gets dripping wet and Chrissy alternates moving the big black toy between Licky's mouth and pussy. She starts to stretch her eager hole with her hands and soon she slides her whole hand up inside her dripping wet twat. This fist fuck scene is seriously hot wi.

Duration: 27:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6983kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Two Hot Blondes

Cocked Anne Loaded

Genres: Solo, Close ups, Mastrubation, Toys, Indoor

The lube on Anne's pussy creates a beautiful shine in the light while she is fucking herself with a big black rubber dildo. It is like every crease and pore is highlighted in the light to enhance her features. She soon starts spewing a puddle of white creamy pussy juice and gathers on her taint.

Duration: 9:16
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 24406kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Cocked Anne Loaded

Self Fisting

Amateur girl Lily Skye in Self Fisting Depth Training My Ass

Duration: 18:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14616kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Self Fisting

Brutal Lesbian Fisting - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Jureka Del Mar, Lucia Denvile
Genres: Anal Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Today nwe have two raven haired European babes for you to enjoy. Lucia Denville couldn't wait to come back and dominate another contender and this week we have stunning newcomer, Jureka. These girls waste no time by kissing passionately as they are both naked, in nothing but neck ties. Lucia licks Jureka's nipples and lets Jureka return the favour as these girls get even more turned on. Both of them have tattoos which look seriously hot. Jureka bends over into the doggystyle position and Lucia starts to tease her, by spitting on her ass and then inserting a finger. She fingers her ass which seems to open really easily as she slides two fingers inside and gapes it apart. This lesbian anal fingering continues and Lucia even gets Jureka to taste her ass juices as she slides her juicy hand into her mouth. Using a metal speculum, Lucia stretches Jureka's ass even wider apart before Lucia gets hold of a monster sized flesh like dildo. She holds it against her pussy and gets Jureka to suck a.

Duration: 30:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6965kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Brutal Lesbian Fisting - FullHD 1080p

Madison Missina thrusts her fist deep inside

Aussie blonde superstar Madison Missina fingers and fucks herself getting her pussy nice and wet before slipping a second, third and fourth finger deep inside her smoo before finally shoving her whole hand in and getting wrist deep in her own juices!

Duration: 10:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 239.6 MB

Download Madison Missina thrusts her fist deep inside

Siswet 19 show on

Genres: Solo, Masturbation,Anal,Dildo

Siswet takes her undies off and puts them in her mouth before smelling them and rubbing them against her pussy.

Duration: 1:17:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2895kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Siswet 19 show on

Hentaied - Sasha Rose - Real Life Doll Gets Mr. Alien Treatment

Sasha Rose is a incredible human doll. She's perfect. They say that she never says no to some good sex. They also say, she never says no, even to bad sex. I've heard she has no feelings. And they tell me no man can resist her. No human man, that is. So my friend, Mr. Alien, and me, made a bet. My money is on - even an alien can't resist her. Mr. Alien's alien coins say, that he's gonna make her cry.

Duration: 12:31
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14496kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Hentaied - Sasha Rose - Real Life Doll Gets Mr. Alien Treatment

Fistfucked

So You Wanna Get Fistfucked? Good news! We have a series of hot lesbians

Duration: 24:28
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2028kbps

File size: 386.2 MB

Download Fistfucked

The New Girl (Antonia Sainz, Ari Rosi) - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Antonia Sainz, Ari Rosi
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

Member favourite Antonia Sainz is back on Fister Twister today where she gets to play with a newcomer in her debut scene! Ari Rosi is naked and climbs up onto a table where she is joined by Antonia. The chemistry between these lesbian babes is unreal and Antonia starts off this lesbian fisting scene by oiling up Ari's tits. Ari is so turned on she starts to masturbate, but Antonia takes over and oils up her pussy too, laying her down on the table before inserting a finger into Ari's pussy. She speeds up a bit and uses some black tongs, firstly to squeeze Ari's puffy pussy lips together, then to gape her apart even further to help warm her pussy up for what lies ahead! After stretching Ari's pussy, she bends her over into the doggystyle position and slides a monster sized black dildo into her oiled up pussy. It seems to go in with ease and it isn't long before this giant sex toy is replaced with Antonia's hand as she fist fucks Ari! Ari changes positions and while Antonia continues to .

Duration: 23:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6647kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The New Girl (Antonia Sainz, Ari Rosi) - FullHD 1080p

A Fast Anal Fist and vibe

Cast: Abigail Dupree

The hottest, deepest asshole in town.. Abigail gets you off in a couple shakes and wiggles on that fuck post with her pussy spread so wide - that pussy has wings.. Pussy Dildo Riding like crazy.. She puts her fingers in her ass as she is told. Then, wait... is she putting the whole end of that big vibrator in her asshole? Wow.. She sucks cock like she does anal.. With Abigail showing doing 'Fast Anal Ride and vibe'... is sure to have you cumming for weeks.. Excuse me while I yank one off...

Duration: 12:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6828kbps

File size: 624.6 MB

Download A Fast Anal Fist and vibe

Anal fisting

Genres: Fisting, dildo

Kinky garden girl and gf Anal fisting extreme scene watch!!!

Format: flv
Duration: 9:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 532.5 MB

Download Anal fisting

Monster Dildo Sluts

Release Year: 2010
Genres: Stuffs bottles, Extreme Penetration

Monster toys are engulfed to see who can handle the most in their gaping pussies and assholes. See who is crowned "Queen of the Big Holes"!

Duration: 1:17:03
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1477kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 890.3 MB

Download Monster Dildo Sluts

Watching Alysas Anal Warmup

Something about her sexy tattoos must drive this man wild, because soon he explodes all over her sweet pretty face, with a sexy POV cumshot finish.

Duration: 13:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9902kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 984.2 MB

Download Watching Alysas Anal Warmup

Corset Grind

Corset Grind Slow and Sexy, then Bounce amateur action. enjoy!

Duration: 8:26
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7764kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 485.7 MB

Download Corset Grind

Lily Skye in Self Fisting Depth Training My Ass

Genres: Solo , Anal Pussy , Prolapse, Rosebud, Big Long Huge Dildo, Double Self Fisting, Balls,

Many Vids presents LilyS kye in Self Fisting Depth Training My Ass...Enjoy!!

Duration: 18:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14616kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Lily Skye in Self Fisting Depth Training My Ass

Back