Pussy Toy Fucking | Fisting | Orgy Extreme Fisting And Toys

Brittany & Rachel

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Brittany Bardot & Rachel Evans
Genres: Anal Fisting, Anal Dildo, Ass Gape, Brutal, Natural tits, Shaved
Video language: English

Each scene features gorgeous European girls taking part in extreme fisting action all shot in a very unique and erotic style. Watch these girls get intimate with each other in the most extreme way as they enjoy pussy and anal fisting.

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6554kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Brittany & Rachel

Angel Piaff and Nicole Love - Fist Me Please - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Angel Piaff, Nicole Love
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian

Naughty lesbians Angel Piaff and Nicole Love decide to give into their temptation. They show each other their sexy lingerie before kissing and licking one another. Angel takes turns with Nicole eating pussy before the fisting festivites. Nicole moans in pleasure then returns the favor of deeply fisting Angel's pussy. Now that's fun!

Duration: 22:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5293kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 904.3 MB

Download Angel Piaff and Nicole Love - Fist Me Please - FullHD 1080p

Beach toys

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Dildo, Toys, Extreme

Kinky and beauty girl Roxy Raye extreme toys games in outdoor.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:46
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 163.4 MB

Download Beach toys

4AM Fisting and Playing With Huge Toys

Genres: Fisting, Anal, Toys, Prolapse, Squirting, Dildo

Couldn't go to bed ;) Was too horny! Watch me punch fist, ride huge dildos and wreck my cunt and asshole into gaping and prolapsing...

Duration: 20:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9428kbps
Audio: 89kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download 4AM Fisting and Playing With Huge Toys

Dizi

Release Year: 2020

He took a member and led them into the top-down in the alley, and there were some of them. God forbid that she be narrowed, taut! She even ended a couple of times and was exhausted from desires, she all remained narrow.

Duration: 4:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6576kbps

File size: 222.8 MB

Download Dizi

Valentynex - Anal Addict

Genres: Fisting, Dildo

Latino girl amateur model Valentynex Anal fisting live show action.

Duration: 14:10
Video: 1366x768, AVC (H.264), 4115kbps
Audio: 211kbps

File size: 449.9 MB

Download Valentynex - Anal Addict

Fist Me First

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting

Smoking hot Frida and Minnie give into their lesbian desires by sucking and licking. After Minnie has her ass licked and sucked. Then slides her fist into Frida wet tight pussy. Frida moans with each thrust of Minnie's fist. What an amazing time!

Duration: 23:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5562kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Fist Me First

Fentazi xx ten

I ran my hand up her thigh to her ass, squeezed her and lifted the girl higher, until I realized that she was not wearing panties. She threw the second leg and squeezed them behind my back. Holding it was not at all difficult - it was quite easy. I began to try her wet sex lips with my middle finger, the fingers of the other hand while continuing to squeeze and gently pull her hair. My finger moved on, rubbing her lips until I came across the clit with piercing.

Duration: 3:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2111kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 63.5 MB

Download Fentazi xx ten

First Anal Fist Close Up

Dirty ass hole girl Sheena, hard anal fisting close up video action.

Duration: 11:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5666kbps

File size: 488.9 MB

Download First Anal Fist Close Up

Brutal Lesbian Fisting

Cast: Jureka Del Mar, Lucia Denvile
Genres: Anal Fisting, Dildo

Today on Fister Twister we have two raven haired European babes for you to enjoy. Lucia Denville couldn't wait to come back and dominate another contender and this week we have stunning newcomer, Jureka. These girls waste no time by kissing passionately as they are both naked, in nothing but neck ties. Lucia licks Jureka's nipples and lets Jureka return the favour as these girls get even more turned on. Both of them have tattoos which look seriously hot. Jureka bends over into the doggystyle position and Lucia starts to tease her, by spitting on her ass and then inserting a finger. She fingers her ass which seems to open really easily as she slides two fingers inside and gapes it apart. This lesbian anal fingering continues and Lucia even gets Jureka to taste her ass juices as she slides her juicy hand into her mouth. Using a metal speculum, Lucia stretches Jureka's ass even wider apart before Lucia gets hold of a monster sized flesh like dildo. She holds it against her pussy and gets.

Duration: 30:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6965kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Brutal Lesbian Fisting

Lyuza

I took out a hot man, wet from smearing the penis and holding it with my people, I demanded that he get up with it. I will see a large backsea, a hard loot, on my face. However, I have not seen loshaday.

Duration: 9:55
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 988kbps

File size: 83.8 MB

Download Lyuza

Roxy Raye-Jail Break Torture

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Fisting, Masturbation, Big Dildos/Toys, Lesbians, Anal Fisting, Fetish, Female Ejaculation, Squirting, Close Ups, Hardcore

Hey there! I'm Roxy Raye, a young, extreme girl from Florida who likes to have a good time while getting as extreme as I can. You're in for a real treat, as you'll see some of the nastiest (and sexiest) content anywhere on the internet... right here! From gaping my asshole wide open to listening to the gagging sounds as I deep throat a big dildo, from using large toys on myself to fisting my asshole and pretty pink pussy, you'll get it all! Odd objects, prolapsing, squirting & lots more are all right here!

Duration: 24:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 545.8 MB

Download Roxy Raye-Jail Break Torture

Fisting My Loose Holes Till I Squirt

Fisting and stuffing my loose pussy and asshole with whatever I can find until I cum all over the floor. Lots of gape and prolapse!

Duration: 27:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7042kbps
Audio: 89kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Fisting My Loose Holes Till I Squirt

Bobila

The elastic shaft filled her up with a rotor, and she was slow, like a toy, cracked by a toy, letting her go and take it off again.

Duration: 5:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6265kbps

File size: 261.1 MB

Download Bobila

Fisting In Action, Part 5

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Sindrive
Cast: Anissa Kate, Nikita, Pamela Sanchez, Tiffany Doll, Cathy Heaven, Denise Sky, Katrin Wolf, Melon, Samia Duarte
Genres: Fisting, Vaginal Fisting, Anal Fisting, Anal, Big Boobs, Lesbian, Lingerie, Masturbation, Threesome

Fisting In Action 5 has got it all going on in two hours of hardcore lesbian fisting! Gorgeous babes in ripped clothes, jeans and denim get it on with lesbian fisting, oil play, ass to mouth and much more. Nothing makes these gals hornier than a fist to the wrist!

Total size: 1.3 GB in 2 files.

Download Fisting In Action, Part 5

Unpublished Anal & Cunt Ruination

An hour of unreleased pussy and ass destruction throughout the year by yours truly! Tons of prolapse. Every purchase helps me out a ton!

Duration: 59:47
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 4462kbps
Audio: 164kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Unpublished Anal & Cunt Ruination

A Fast Anal Fist and Vibe - Abigail Dupree - HD 720p

The hottest, deepest asshole in town.. Abigail gets you off in a couple shakes and wiggles on that fuck post with her pussy spread so wide - that pussy has wings.. Pussy Dildo Riding like crazy.. She puts her fingers in her ass as she is told. Then, wait... is she putting the whole end of that big vibrator in her asshole? Wow.. She sucks cock like she does anal.. With Abigail showing doing 'Fast Anal Ride and vibe'... is sure to have you cumming for weeks.. Excuse me while I yank one off...

Duration: 12:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6828kbps

File size: 624.6 MB

Download A Fast Anal Fist and Vibe - Abigail Dupree - HD 720p

skinny dipping

Genres: Fisting, Extreme

skinny roxy and dirty ass and pussy hole dipping extreme scene

Duration: 15:29
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps

File size: 292.0 MB

Download skinny dipping

Riding That Fist (Rachel Evans & Rebeca) - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Rachel Evans, Rebeca
Genres: Anal Fisting, Gape, Dildo, Speculum

Rachel Evans comes back to Fister Twister again this week after making quite an impact in her last scene with us. This time she gets to play with cute blonde Rebeca and starts by passionately kissing her while exploring her petite naked body. She bends Rebeca over in the doggystyle position and pours oil all over her ass and down into her crack, soaking it completely as droplets of oil run down Rebeca's ass and onto the bedsheets. Big boobed Rachel starts to gape Rebeca's ass apart using her thumbs and at the same time, runs a hand along Rebeca's pussy lips. She moves onto two fingers, fingering Rebeca and gives her a taste of her own ass. Using a metal speculum, Rachel gapes Rebeca's tight ass even further while rubbing her pussy. Rebeca enjoys the sensation of being stretched to the max but she knows that's not all that is in store for her little ass hole! Rachel uses a monster sized dildo to slide into Rebeca's ass, taking over where the speculum left and afterwards Rebeca licks it.

Duration: 23:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5420kbps

File size: 994.4 MB

Download Riding That Fist (Rachel Evans & Rebeca) - FullHD 1080p

Ride' Em Big Cowgirl

Studio: R R
Genres: Fisting, Solo, Golden Shower, Blowjob, Facial

Sexy experienced lady decided to ride a large black rubber dildo strapon, which will allow her to feel the entire anal opening. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 14:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps

File size: 316.6 MB

Download Ride' Em Big Cowgirl

Roxy Raye-Interactive Camshow 35

Genres: Fisting, Masturbation, Big Dildos/Toys, Anal Fisting, Fetish, Close Ups, Hardcore

Hey there! I'm Roxy Raye, a young, extreme girl from Florida who likes to have a good time while getting as extreme as I can. You're in for a real treat, as you'll see some of the nastiest (and sexiest) content anywhere on the internet... right here! From gaping my asshole wide open to listening to the gagging sounds as I deep throat a big dildo, from using large toys on myself to fisting my asshole and pretty pink pussy, you'll get it all! Odd objects, prolapsing, squirting & lots more are all right here!

Duration: 1:14:57
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2388kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Roxy Raye-Interactive Camshow 35

Home Run

Cast: Alexis Crystal, Antonia Sainz

Happy New Year! Alexis Crystal gets the Fister Twister treatment for our first scene of 2018 and today she is fisted by the gorgeous brunette babe, Antonia Sainz. Antonia loves to be a bit dominant so jumped at the chance to film another scene with us. This gorgeous lesbian pair start to kiss while naked and Antonia rubs her big boobs up against Alexis' smaller counterparts! They oil each other up and then Alexis bends over while Antonia rubs her puffy pussy lips with her hands. She inserts a finger into her pussy and starts to finger fuck Alexis, then works her way up to using two fingers. Placing her hands into Alexis' mouth, she gets to taste her own pussy juice and Antonia turns her over to continue her lesbian play. Antonia uses a red speculum to help gape Alexis' pussy even more, knowing that it's going to need a bit of gentle persuasion before her whole fist is going to fit up there. She moves onto a baseball bat which is a genius idea for a sex toy to stretch Alexis' pussy eve.

Duration: 26:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6196kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Home Run

Abigail Dupree - Anal Probes Self Buggery

Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: Solo, Anal, Anal Play, Dildo, Toys, Masturbation, Stockings, Pierced Puss

The hottest, deepest asshole in town.. Abigail gets you off in a couple shakes and wiggles on that fuck post with her pussy spread so wide - that pussy has wings.. Pussy Dildo Riding like crazy.. She puts her fingers in her ass as she is told. Then, wait... is she putting the whole end of that big vibrator in her asshole? Wow.. She sucks cock like she does anal.. With Abigail showing doing 'Fast Anal Ride and vibe'... is sure to have you cumming for weeks.. Excuse me while I yank one off...

Duration: 11:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps

File size: 607.4 MB

Download Abigail Dupree - Anal Probes Self Buggery

Work it, Anal fisting

Sexy super girl Double Anal extreme fisting from muscle hands!!!

Duration: 5:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13187kbps

File size: 492.8 MB

Download Work it, Anal fisting

Oiled Up Fist Fuck - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Nicol Love, Oprah
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Big boobed blonde Oprah gets her turn to be fisted in today's Fister Twister Scene and who better to match her with than dark haired Nicol Love!? Nicol enters the scene armed with babyoil which she uses to massage into Oprah's big tits and pussy. Horny Nicol can't wait to take charge in today's instalment of lesbian fisting and starts by stretching Oprah's pussy apart with her fingers. She soon moves onto a metal speculum which she inserts into Oprah's pussy as she bends over in a doggystyle position. Oprah's deep hole is gaped apart even wider than before, and while her pussy is stretched, she inserts a couple of her fingers, allowing her to taste her own pussy juices. Oprah cleans the speculum off by licking the metal then Nicol treats her to a monster sized dildo which she uses to fuck Oprah's pussy and stretch it even more! Nicol shoves her dildo as far into Oprah's juicy twat as she can then as she pulls it out, Oprah stretches herself apart with her fingers, giving us a glimpse .

Duration: 27:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6604kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Oiled Up Fist Fuck - FullHD 1080p

Fisting, blowing, squirting

Cast: KarinaHH
Genres: Fisting, Blowjob, Facial, SM, Suspension Bondage, Pantyhose

Beautifully hung in the garage, the slut panties and pantyhose torn to get to the cunt. Then the Doxy is used and the hole is fucked violently with his fist. As a reward, the bitch may then blow in uncomfortable attitude, the small cock of the fat master and gets the full load in the bladder.

Duration: 7:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps

File size: 377.1 MB

Download Fisting, blowing, squirting

My Pokemon

My Pokemon Arbok For stretching my Pussy, Extreme action!

Duration: 5:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 13791kbps

File size: 603.8 MB

Download My Pokemon

Abigail Dupree Anal Probes Self Buggery

Duration: 11:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps

File size: 607.4 MB

Download Abigail Dupree Anal Probes Self Buggery

Roxy Raye-Interactive Camshow 32

Genres: Fisting, Masturbation, Big Dildos/Toys, Anal Fisting, Fetish, Close Ups, Hardcore

Duration: 1:40:03
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 961kbps

File size: 777.6 MB

Download Roxy Raye-Interactive Camshow 32

A Fast Anal Fist and vibe

Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: Solo, Anal, Anal Fisting, Anal Play, Dildo, Toys, Masturbation, Stockings, Pierced Puss

Duration: 12:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6828kbps

File size: 624.6 MB

Download A Fast Anal Fist and vibe

Salome & Barbie White

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Fisting, Extreme, Bizarre

The drill is not over! The Fist Training is back for the fourth time, because there are always new trainees who want to get a first hand experience about the art of fisting

Duration: 19:18
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2726kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 407.8 MB

Download Salome & Barbie White

Two men hands in ass - perfect Christmas Gift for a girl

Studio: Ravenous Ent.
Cast: HotKinkyJo
Genres: Fisting, Anal, Prolapse

The plot of this video is very interesting. Hard anal fisting of one, then two hands. And finally she remembered the Russian language ... Watch with the sound !!!. Look and enjoy.

Duration: 14:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7783kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 827.5 MB

Download Two men hands in ass - perfect Christmas Gift for a girl

Baby Suicide

Release Year: 2019

It is a hottttt video, and here you will find all of you love, ahegao, fist, high heels, fishnet, impregnation, JOI, countdown and soo muchh!!! You need see that, if you dont purchase this video, you never will know the true pleasure!

Duration: 24:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5883kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Baby Suicide

Back