Pussy And Asshole With Brutal Dildos In Red Gaping Holes | Fisting

Riding Monsters

Release Year: 2019
Studio: LaylaExtreme
Cast: Layla
Genres: Dildo, Extreme, Fisting
Video language: English

Fucking my huge sex toys, just hop on the beast and bang my pussy on them. I Hope you'll enjoy the show through the glass table. I'm supposed to get used to these plastic monsters, but it's always a challenge. Enjoy also my big gaping pussy after such a ride...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 429.8 MB

Download Riding Monsters

Sliding With Ease - Cayla, Ellen Betsy - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Cayla, Ellen Betsy
Genres: Fisting

We knew gorgeous blonde Cayla wouldn't be able to stay away from Fister Twister for long and today she is back as the dominant party in this lesbian fisting challenge. She starts off this challenge by covering brunette babe Ellen Betsy in oil from her big boobs all the way over her toned stomach and massages it in. Ellen clearly is enjoying this as her nipples stand on end and Cayla moves her way down to Ellen's pussy, oiling that up too before using her fingers to tease Ellen's labia. Cayla starts to gape Ellen's pussy apart slightly while fingering her and soon moves onto the tongs which she uses to stretch Ellen's pussy apart even more. After letting Ellen taste her own pussy juices, Cayla bends her over in the doggystyle position before inserting a monster sized textured black dildo into her juicy twat. It slides in easily and as Cayla notices this, she soon moves back to her hands which she uses to pull Ellen's hole apart. Starting to fist fuck Ellen, Cayla works her magic faster.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6401kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sliding With Ease - Cayla, Ellen Betsy - FullHD 1080p

Angel Wicky, Victoria Pure - Sliding it in

Cast: Angel Wicky (fisted), Victoria Pure (fister)
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

It's about time we featured two stunning blondes here on Fister Twister and this week Victoria Pure gets to play dominant as she takes control of big boobed Angel Wicky! Victoria is rubbing her pussy all over Angel's naked body and after they kiss, Victoria pours oil all over Angel's big tits and hairy pussy! She massages the oil in while enjoying Angel's huge tits and starts to rub her pussy while this hot couple continue to kiss! Victoria gapes and fingers Angel's pussy, licking her fingers and also gives Angel a little taste before she bends her over into the doggystyle position and stretches her pussy even more! Using some red tongs, Angel's pussy is gaped apart ever so slightly more than before as Victoria works her pussy up to some serious lesbian fisting! But first, Victoria decides to break her in gently with a massive flesh like dildo! Soon Victoria is fist fucking Angel's pussy rapidly as Angel thrusts with her big boobs bouncing all over the place. Angel sucks Victoria's mo.

Duration: 24:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6423kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Angel Wicky, Victoria Pure - Sliding it in

Rough Prolapse Party With Anal Sluts

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Holly Hanna, Lily Labeau, Proxy Paige
Genres: Prolapse, Lesbi, Group, Fisting, Rosebutt

Four girls staged a hard anal fisting with elements prolapse! First Holly put on my knees and licked anus, then began his fingers to stretch the anus! We got a huge strap-on and hard fucked in the ass! It was joined by another girl, she took a two-sided dildos and they are simultaneously inserted it in the ass! I hope you enjoy!

Duration: 17:32
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Rough Prolapse Party With Anal Sluts

Akasha Colium and Antonia Sainz

Release Year: 2018

Exotic looking Akasha thinks she can take on the Fister Twister challenge so we set her up with our gorgeous big boobed Antonia to see if she could handle her! Standing naked in the studio this gorgeous pair touch their pussies while all oiled up and then rub their naked bodies against each other. They start to kiss and Antonia bends Akasha over into the doggystyle position before fingering her juicy pussy. She lets Akasha taste her own juices then gapes her wide apart before moving onto a metal speculum. While Akasha's pussy is stretched to the max, Antonia continues to finger her then pulls out a monsterous jelly dildo! Akasha looks amazed by its size yet Antonia manages to slide it inside her pussy after rubbing her lips for a bit of a tease. Akasha masturbates at the same time and sucks this giant toy, while Antonia starts to fist fuck her. She easily passes the lesbian fisting challenge we set for her, with Antonia's whole hand fucking her! After changing positions a number of ti.

Duration: 21:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6170kbps

File size: 997.7 MB

Download Akasha Colium and Antonia Sainz

Antonia Sainz and Claudia Macc

Antonia beckons over the gorgeous Claudia Macc who wanted to see if she has what it takes to complete the Fister Twister lesbian fisting challenge. These naked babes start to kiss each other and run their hands all over their slender figures when Antonia starts to rub Claudia's ass. She sits her down and really works her tight ass hole with her fingers, gaping it apart and teasing it before spitting on it and inserting a finger. After some more stretching using her fingers, Antonia gets Claudia to lick a metal speculum which she then inserts into Antonia's ass. This helps to really gape her ass hole apart and Claudia gives her little sex toy a good lick clean afterwards! Moving onto something a little bigger, Claudia starts to fuck Antonia in the ass with a big pink and black sex toy. She manages to get it all of the way in while Claudia masturbates with her fingers. Antonia knows that her ass is ripe and ready for the next step. She slides her whole fist into Claudia's ass, easily fi.

Duration: 25:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6887kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Antonia Sainz and Claudia Macc

And so to Bed! - Red Xxx - Full HD 1080p

After warming up with a delicious finger fuck session in My new designer lingerie there was only one thing missing to make My decadent boudoir session complete. Time to try out My latest toy - a fabulous high powered wand in sparkling black, complete with a big black cock attachment and clit massager! It goes without saying that it hit the spot in more ways than one leaving My cunt thrilled and drilled! Greedy, Moi?!

Duration: 17:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9815kbps
Audio: 91kbps

Download And so to Bed! - Red Xxx - Full HD 1080p

Victoria Pure and Gianna Ray

Hot new teen Gianna Ray is the latest contender for the Fister Twister challenge so we decided to match her with experienced blonde, Victoria Pure. Kneeling on the bed, Gianna and Victoria massage Gianna's tits and this hot blonde duo kiss before Victoria lays Gianna down on the bed with her legs spread wide apart. Victoria pulls and gapes Gianna's pussy which looks extremely tight. Could she be the first hottie to struggle with the challenge? Victoria fingers Gianna seductively and these hot blondes can't keep their eyes off each other. Next, Victoria gets hold of some red tongs which she uses to pinch Gianna's nipples before using them on her pussy. She gapes her pussy lips apart while Gianna masturbates in the doggystyle position and after licking the tongs clean, a monster sized dildo is next in store! This slides into Gianna's pussy a lot easier than we thought and she enjoys getting her pussy penetrated before sucking the dildo clean. Finally, horny Victoria can't wait any longe.

Duration: 22:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5874kbps

Download Victoria Pure and Gianna Ray

So Tight

Gorgeous babe Claudia Macc goes from being fisted in last weeks update on Fister Twister to being the fister in today's latest installment of our horny lesbian fisting challenges. Niky Sweet is our stunning challenger for today and Claudia really can't wait to get her hands on her perfect tits! She pours oil down over Niky's chest and rubs it into her, while Niky rubs it down over her freshly shaved pussy too! Claudia lays Niky down on her side and starts to play with her oiled up pussy. She uses her fingers to stretch her pussy apart and starts to finger her, only taking a break to let Niky taste herself! Claudia starts to get a bit more with her hands and gapes Niky apart even more using four fingers. Using some red tongs, Claudia playfully pinched Niky's nipples then moves back down to her pussy, eager to stretch her even more so that she doesn't have long to wait before she can fist fuck her! While Niky is gaped wide open with the tongs she rubs her pussy and gets herself all wor.

Duration: 25:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6411kbps

Download So Tight

Va Wants Your Cum

Va is ready to suck your dick. Right away she starts sucking, licking and kissing it all over. She takes off her outfit, how can you resist? You cum all over her face several times. Your dick just cant stop cumming until shes a mess and your balls are drained

Duration: 18:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11254kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Va Wants Your Cum

Linda Sweet, Vinna Reed - Gapeway To Heaven

Cast: Linda Sweet (fisted), Vinna Reed (fister)
Genres: Fisting, Anal Fisting, Gape, Lesbian, Dildo, Speculum

Cute babe Linda Sweet thinks she can take on our fisting blonde, Vinna Reed in todays scene for Fister Twister and as you will see, she does a damn good job of it! Vinna wastes no time in being dominant and bends Linda over before gaping her ass apart with her fingers. She manages to stretch it impressively but knows that her ass is going to need a bit of teasing before it will take her whole fist! With Linda still bent over, Vinna slides her fingers inside Linda's mouth, giving her a taste of her anal juices. She uses a metal speculum which she inserts into Linda's gaping ass hole and stretches it even further, making Linda lick the speculum clean when she is finished. There is something seriously sexy about watching Vinna Reed when she is in control! Next up, Vinna toys Linda's ass even more and this time uses a monster sized dildo to really ease it open. Her efforts pay off as it takes minimal effort for Vinna to start to fist fuck Linda's ass and when she slides her whole hand bac.

Duration: 21:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6754kbps

Download Linda Sweet, Vinna Reed - Gapeway To Heaven

Nikky Thorne & Lilu Moon - Fisting Fun

Cast: Nikky Thorne, Lilu Moon
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting

Naughty Lilu and Nikky share a passionate kiss with each other. Then they let the real fun happen. Lilu and Nikky take turns licking and sucking each other's pussies. Then Nikky fists Lilu's tight pussy, then vice-versa. This leaves each girl moaning in deep pleasure.

Duration: 24:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6845kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Nikky Thorne & Lilu Moon - Fisting Fun

Asian Babe JOI to Cum, Fuck, and Squirt

Genres: , JOI, jerk off instruction, jerk off encouragement, masturbation encouragement, JOI games, masturbation games, masturbation instruction, instructional, cum countdown, dirty talking, dirty talk, strip tease, striptease, high heels, stockings/pantyhose, gar

Your secretary comes back to the office, wearing a sexy little outfit, as usual. She is such a tease. She tells you she wants to see your dick. She'll strip for you, as long as you pull out your cock. She begins to tease you with her slim toned body. She tells you to stroke your cock and watch. She loves teasing you like this. She continues to encourage you to jack off all over her perfect breasts. When she sees that you're close, she gives you a countdown, telling you to cum all over her perky tits! She plays with your cum and rubs it all over her tits with a big smile.

Format: m4v
Duration: 18:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9778kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Asian Babe JOI to Cum, Fuck, and Squirt

Anal insertion

Genres: Fisting, Toys

Gorgeous blonde Selvaggia is our latest contender on Fister Twister and she is matched with experienced hottie Antonia Sainz! Antonia rubs her hands all over this pretty blonde's naked body and pinches her nipples before these gorgeous girls kiss and Antonia lays Selvaggia on her side, teasing her ass with her finger. She slides one into her ass, then lets her taste herself and after stretching her ass apart, she moves onto a butt plug to stretch it even further! Selvaggia masturbates as she is penetrated by the pink and black sex toy then bends over as Antonia speeds up. Antonia knows that Selvaggia doesn't need any more warming up. Her ass is ripe and ready for a good hard fist fuck so she starts off slowly and gives her tight ass a sensual lesbian anal fisting before speeding up to give her an amazing orgasm!

Duration: 21:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6344kbps

Download Anal insertion

Golden Cock By HankeysToys And Feet - Full HD 1080p

Simple anal fuck video with my new dildo by MrHankeys. Actually, it's Centaur, size L, you can get one here. It's my first try of this toy, I test it trying different poses, mostly riding it reverse cowgirl, checking how deep will it go. There is also some anal fisting to get my asshole ready. The video could be interesting for foot fetish lovers, feet are visible most of the time. No dialogue.

Duration: 25:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8383kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Golden Cock By HankeysToys And Feet - Full HD 1080p

Sextoy. Boy Lust Spell - Mylene - Full HD 1080p

ow could you do it, boy? I don't want to see you! -What? You gonna put a love spell on me to make me want to fuck you? It's bullshit!". A couple of minutes later I found myself unbuttoning my dress, showing you my tits and unzipping your pants to put your rock hard dick in my mouth. After I let you fuck my virgin pussy and asshole and to cum inside even.

Duration: 16:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8623kbps
Audio: 153kbps

Download Sextoy. Boy Lust Spell - Mylene - Full HD 1080p

Close Up Pussy Spreading

Release Year: 2020

This features a very close up view of my pussy as I ride the huge Mel x1 from Square Peg Toys. I take this giant cock in a front squat for 60% of the video and 40% in a back squat, both positions offering beautiful scenes of my gripping pussy being stretched. Lewd sounds of my lusty breath, moans, and wet pussy throughout.

Duration: 22:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 498.9 MB

Download Close Up Pussy Spreading

Pretty blonde Luca

Oiling up Luca's pussy, Lucia rubs her clit before getting hold of some black kitchen tongs which she has in mind to begin Luca's pussy gaping. She inserts it into Luca's pussy and stretches her lips apart, letting her taste her pussy juices after she has finished. Leaning back, Luca opens her legs wide ready for what is in store next, as Lucia uses a massive dildo firstly making Luca suck it, then shoving it as far into Luca's pussy as she can. Lucia wants to move onto her fist fucking fun and this lesbian babe slides her whole fist inside Luca's pussy with ease. Her hand is covered in juices, which she gets Luca to lap up, before they change positions to continue their lesbian fisting play. This blonde and black haired match up is one of our favourites yet, with Luca being completely owned by her girlfriend Lucia Denvile!

Duration: 24:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Pretty blonde Luca

Piledriver Fuck, Creampies and Pee - Mylene - Full HD 1080p

It's a damn hot custom video! During the first 3 minutes you'll see some pussy fisting, after I switch to piledriver pose and stay like that till the end. Being upside down I pee all over myself, use a dildo to fuck my cunt and suck it tasting my juices, give myself creampies and push the sperm on my body and face, spread the cum on my booty and legs, pee more in the end. The camera stays at the same position giving you a general view.

Duration: 16:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9888kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Piledriver Fuck, Creampies and Pee - Mylene - Full HD 1080p

Colium, Antonia Sainz

Genres: Fisting, Vibrator

Exotic looking Akasha thinks she can take on the Fister Twister challenge so we set her up with our gorgeous big boobed Antonia to see if she could handle her! Standing naked in the studio this gorgeous pair touch their pussies while all oiled up and then rub their naked bodies against each other. They start to kiss and Antonia bends Akasha over into the doggystyle position before fingering her juicy pussy. She lets Akasha taste her own juices then gapes her wide apart before moving onto a metal speculum. While Akasha's pussy is stretched to the max, Antonia continues to finger her then pulls out a monsterous jelly dildo!

Duration: 21:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6170kbps

File size: 997.7 MB

Download Colium, Antonia Sainz

Antonia Sainz, Silvia - Sliding into silvia

Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Silvia (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Antonia is in the mood for some more lesbian fisting and this week she gets to take control of stunning brunette babe Silvia Dellai. This stunning brunette couple start kissing while Antonia oils up Silvia's firm tits before Antonia works her way down to Silvia's pussy. She starts to massage it then inserts a finger, letting Silvia taste herself then using some black tongs, Antonia gapes Silvia's pussy wide apart while using it as a sex toy! Silvia bends over into the doggystyle position and Antonia gets to work on her pussy with a baseball bat to try and stretch her even more ready for a good hard fist fuck. After this more solid penetration, Silvia easily takes Antonia's fist, and masturbates during her lesbian fisting. She decides to stand up and ride Antonia's fist before she orgasms and with her pussy play in full swing, Silvia orgasms hard, easily passing the Fister Twister challenge!

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6580kbps

Download Antonia Sainz, Silvia - Sliding into silvia

Helena and Vicky Love - Platinum Blonde Fisting

Cast: Helena Valentine, Vicky Love
Genres: Blonde, Fisting, Lesbian

Beautiful petite babes Helena Valentine and Vicky Love go wrist deep for our viewing pleasure. Watch these naked vixens make love with four fingers in front of the camera. The fisting action between these blondes gets really hot; hear the orgasms bounce off the walls as these angels go deeper and deeper down the love canal.

Duration: 19:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6630kbps

File size: 999.2 MB

Download Helena and Vicky Love - Platinum Blonde Fisting

Roxy Raye-dirty garden girl visits

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Fisting, Masturbation, Big Dildos/Toys, Lesbians, Anal Fisting, Fetish, Female Ejaculation, Squirting, Close Ups, Hardcore

Hey there! I'm Roxy Raye, a young, extreme girl from Florida who likes to have a good time while getting as extreme as I can. You're in for a real treat, as you'll see some of the nastiest (and sexiest) content anywhere on the internet... right here! From gaping my asshole wide open to listening to the gagging sounds as I deep throat a big dildo, from using large toys on myself to fisting my asshole and pretty pink pussy, you'll get it all! Odd objects, prolapsing, squirting & lots more are all right here!

Duration: 21:15
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps

File size: 400.1 MB

Download Roxy Raye-dirty garden girl visits

Lucy Lii, Vinna Reed

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Lucy Lii (fisted), Vinna Reed (fister)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian

Big boobed babe Lucy Li makes her first appearance on Fister Twister this week and she thinks she has what it takes to take on the stunning blonde Vinna Reed. Lucy starts off this scene by playing with her big tits and Vinna soon joins her ready for her lesbian fisting debut. Firstly Lucy needs her pussy warming up, so Vinna splashes it with oil before rubbing Lucy's puffy pussy with her fingers. It doesn't take long for Vinna to work her way to Lucy's boobs as they look extremely inviting. Vinna starts to finger Lucy's pussy and fits as many fingers into her eager hole as possible. These gorgeous girls decide to use a speculum to stretch Lucy's pussy even more and while Lucy holds apart her hole, Vinna fingers her more rapidly, then lets Lucy taste her own pussy juices. Lucy bends over into the doggystyle position and masturbates while Vinna fills her up with a monster sized black dildo. Now that Lucy's pussy is stretched apart enough, Vinna thinks she is ready to be fist fucked. Sh.

Duration: 24:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7422kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Lucy Lii, Vinna Reed

Darcia Lee and Lara - Lustfully Fisting Lara

Cast: Darcia Lee, Lara West

Gorgeous babes Lara West and Darcia Lee are passionately making out on the couch. Lara pulls out Darcia's massive tits and begins to suck on them making Darcia more and more aroused. Lara then goes on by eating the busty babe's sweet pussy. Darcia is moaning of pleasure but she also wants a taste of Lara's cooch. She gets down on her knees and reciprocates the favor. After a nice pussy licking session, it's time to get down to brass tacks. Darcia starts to enter her whole fist inside Lara's slit.

Duration: 19:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6146kbps

File size: 898.5 MB

Download Darcia Lee and Lara - Lustfully Fisting Lara

Barbie

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Big Ass, Double Anal, Double Penetration, Fisting, Gape

Naughty blonde Barbie Sins thinks she can pass the Fister Twister challenge so who better to match her with than Victoria Pure! Barbie bends over on a white leather chair as Victoria touches her all over and as Barbie turns over and relaxes back, Victoria starts to play with her pussy lips. She gapes her pussy apart with her fingers and while fingering her pussy, Victoria lets Barbie suck on her fingers to taste her own juices. She uses a metal speculum to stretch Barbie's pussy even more in the doggystyle position and then moves onto a fist dildo. Victoria is so experienced in this challenge that she knows exactly how to soften up a pussy ready for fisting! Next it's time for the real thing and Victoria slides her fist up inside Barbie's pussy while she stands, giving her that fist fuck she desires!

Duration: 21:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6602kbps

Download Barbie

Claudia Macc, Niky Sweet - So Tight

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Claudia Macc (fister), Niky Sweet (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Gorgeous babe Claudia Macc goes from being fisted in last weeks update on Fister Twister to being the fister in today's latest installment of our horny lesbian fisting challenges. Niky Sweet is our stunning challenger for today and Claudia really can't wait to get her hands on her perfect tits! She pours oil down over Niky's chest and rubs it into her, while Niky rubs it down over her freshly shaved pussy too! Claudia lays Niky down on her side and starts to play with her oiled up pussy. She uses her fingers to stretch her pussy apart and starts to finger her, only taking a break to let Niky taste herself! Claudia starts to get a bit more with her hands and gapes Niky apart even more using four fingers. Using some red tongs, Claudia playfully pinched Niky's nipples then moves back down to her pussy, eager to stretch her even more so that she doesn't have long to wait before she can fist fuck her! While Niky is gaped wide open with the tongs she rubs her pussy and gets herself all wo.

Duration: 25:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6411kbps

Download Claudia Macc, Niky Sweet - So Tight

Choose Your Dream

Cast: Lucie Wilde
Genres: Big Tits, Dildo, Solo

What do you dream about when you look at Lucie Wilde? Think about this question as you study her new pics and Full HD big breast video today. Do you imagine rubbing her 32F knockers through her bra cups? Do you see yourself taking off her boulder-holder and sliding your inches deep into her cleavage? We present Lucie to you from many different angles so all your ideas can be fulfilled! Look at her from above as she poses prettily in her purple and black bra; be her master! Or, look at her from below as she bares her bounty and gazes down at you fiercely, almost as if she can see you in a cage and aching and begging for one single solitary suck on those awesome bells!! Perhaps you just like to see her as a pinup, standing on her strappy high heels and leaning forward, showcasing her cleavage. Or maybe you prefer Lucie lifting up her globes to her tongue for licking! All bases are covered! Do you throb to see Lucie Wilde press her rack together with her upper arms as she crams her core .

Duration: 19:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6346kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 946.6 MB

Download Choose Your Dream

Selvaggia

Gorgeous blonde Selvaggia is our latest contender on Fister Twister and she is matched with experienced hottie Antonia Sainz! Antonia rubs her hands all over this pretty blonde's naked body and pinches her nipples before these gorgeous girls kiss and Antonia lays Selvaggia on her side, teasing her ass with her finger.

Duration: 21:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6344kbps

Download Selvaggia

Chloe Lamour, Sofia Lee (Busty Showdown

Cast: Chloe Lamour, Sofia Lee
Genres: big ass, big tits, fisting, oil, lesbian, toys

Sexy big boobed babes Sophia Lee and Chloe Lamour look like they could be sexy and this pair are the perfect match for a big titted lesbian fisting scene! Chloe takes the lead and as Sophia leans back, Chloe teases her pussy lips and gapes her wide apart with her fingers. This exotic hottie fingers her pussy and then slides her hand into Sophia's mouth to let her taste her own pussy juices. Sophia bends over and Chloe moves onto some white tongs which she slips into Sophia's pussy and gapes her apart even further with ease. She needs to make sure that Sophia is perfectly stretched, ready for her lesbian fist fuck experience and the next toy to use is a monster sized flesh dildo which easily enters her juicy hole and makes Sophia groan. Sophia masturbates as Chloe starts fisting her pussy and they change positions a couple of times to give Sophia the maximum pleasure and make her orgasm!

Duration: 24:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps

Download Chloe Lamour, Sofia Lee (Busty Showdown

A Tranquil FistnRide

Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: Dildo, Anal

Sometimes, Master James will walk into my room right in the middle of a session with a client and start stroking his perfect cock and teasing me unabashedly. This, my dear friends, is a delicious view of what happens to me. Insatiable is an understatement as I slide my fist into my slick ass hole, trying not to show the discomfort on my face and failing miserably. I grab a large plug and get busy with it knowing that I want more. I back up onto the cock on the fuckpost and ride it hard and deep moaning in pleasure and getting more and more crazed with lust for human cock. I turn around and begin to mouth fuck the cock that was just in my ass, shoving it deep down my throat as to not miss an inch of it. My ass needs more though so I turn back around and grab another cock for my mouth as I slide right back down on that cock. I love being filled from both ends but my pussy is feeling left out so I take the cock from my outh and slide it into my pussy riding both holes with my labia sprea.

Duration: 19:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 993.7 MB

Download A Tranquil FistnRide

Laura

Antonia Sainz gets to play with another contender for Fister Twister this week in the gorgeous tattooed babe Laura. Both girls can't keep their hands off each other as they stand in the studio. Antonia touches Laura's pussy then these hot brunette babes kiss before Laura sits on the edge of a table, getting her pussy lips spread apart by big boobed Antonia. Afterwards, Antonia starts to finger Laura, sliding as many fingers into her pussy as she can and lets Laura suck her juicy fingers. Using some candles, Antonia teases Laura's nipples briefly before sliding them into her pussy. Using both candles, Antonia gapes apart Laura's pussy ready for what she has in store.

Duration: 22:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6228kbps

Download Laura

Two Petite Kinky Blondes

Genres: Fisting, Dildo

Naughty lesbians Rebecca Black and Zazie Skymm decide to have some kinky fun with each other. They kiss and lick each other's assholes before Zazie begins fisting Rebecca's tight ass making her moan in pleasure. Then Rebecca gives an awesome gape what a fun time.

Duration: 25:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5307kbps

Download Two Petite Kinky Blondes

Lustfully Fisting Lara - Darcia Lee, Lara West - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Darcia Lee, Lara West

Gorgeous babes Lara West and Darcia Lee are passionately making out on the couch. Lara pulls out Darcia's massive tits and begins to suck on them making Darcia more and more aroused. Lara then goes on by eating the busty babe's sweet pussy. Darcia is moaning of pleasure but she also wants a taste of Lara's cooch. She gets down on her knees and reciprocates the favor. After a nice pussy licking session, it's time to get down to brass tacks. Darcia starts to enter her whole fist inside Lara's slit.

Duration: 19:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6146kbps

File size: 898.5 MB

Download Lustfully Fisting Lara - Darcia Lee, Lara West - FullHD 1080p

Roxy Raye-dining room dildos

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Fisting, Masturbation, Big Dildos/Toys, Anal Fisting, Fetish, Close Ups, Hardcore

Hey there! I'm Roxy Raye, a young, extreme girl from Florida who likes to have a good time while getting as extreme as I can. You're in for a real treat, as you'll see some of the nastiest (and sexiest) content anywhere on the internet... right here! From gaping my asshole wide open to listening to the gagging sounds as I deep throat a big dildo, from using large toys on myself to fisting my asshole and pretty pink pussy, you'll get it all! Odd objects, prolapsing, squirting & lots more are all right here!

Duration: 21:41
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps

File size: 406.8 MB

Download Roxy Raye-dining room dildos

Angel Wicky, Victoria Pure - Sliding it in

Cast: Angel Wicky (fisted), Victoria Pure (fister)

It's about time we featured two stunning blondes here on Fister Twister and this week Victoria Pure gets to play dominant as she takes control of big boobed Angel Wicky! Victoria is rubbing her pussy all over Angel's naked body and after they kiss, Victoria pours oil all over Angel's big tits and hairy pussy! She massages the oil in while enjoying Angel's huge tits and starts to rub her pussy while this hot couple continue to kiss! Victoria gapes and fingers Angel's pussy, licking her fingers and also gives Angel a little taste before she bends her over into the doggystyle position and stretches her pussy even more! Using some red tongs, Angel's pussy is gaped apart ever so slightly more than before as Victoria works her pussy up to some serious lesbian fisting! But first, Victoria decides to break her in gently with a massive flesh like dildo! Soon Victoria is fist fucking Angel's pussy rapidly as Angel thrusts with her big boobs bouncing all over the place. Angel sucks Victoria's m.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6423kbps

Download Angel Wicky, Victoria Pure - Sliding it in

Blanche and Vinna Reed - Pleasure Of Fisting

Cast: Blanche Bradburry, Vinna Reed

Horny blondes Blanche Bradburry and Vinna Reed strip off their sexy lingerie for some fun. Naughty girls lick and suck on each other's wet pussies. Then Blanche fists her friend in her tight pussy and Vinna returns the favor. After pleasuring each other to orgasm these blonde girls are left very happy.

Duration: 18:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5752kbps

File size: 810.2 MB

Download Blanche and Vinna Reed - Pleasure Of Fisting

Fist Fucked Teen - Victoria Pure and Gianna Ray - Full HD 1080p

Hot new teen Gianna Ray is the latest contender for the Fister Twister challenge so we decided to match her with experienced blonde, Victoria Pure. Kneeling on the bed, Gianna and Victoria massage Gianna's tits and this hot blonde duo kiss before Victoria lays Gianna down on the bed with her legs spread wide apart. Victoria pulls and gapes Gianna's pussy which looks extremely tight. Could she be the first hottie to struggle with the challenge? Victoria fingers Gianna seductively and these hot blondes can't keep their eyes off each other. Next, Victoria gets hold of some red tongs which she uses to pinch Gianna's nipples before using them on her pussy. She gapes her pussy lips apart while Gianna masturbates in the doggystyle position and after licking the tongs clean, a monster sized dildo is next in store! This slides into Gianna's pussy a lot easier than we thought and she enjoys getting her pussy penetrated before sucking the dildo clean. Finally, horny Victoria can't wait any long.

Duration: 22:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4117kbps

File size: 699.0 MB

Download Fist Fucked Teen - Victoria Pure and Gianna Ray - Full HD 1080p

Tiffany Rousso & Zazie Skymm - My Little Fisting Protege

Cast: Tiffany Rousso, Zazie Skymm
Genres: Lesbian, Masturbation, Lingerie, Babes, Big Tits, Blonde, One on One, Natural Tits, Petite, Small Tits, Rimming, Fingering, Fisting, Pussy Licking

Naughty Zazie Skymm is excited to have her fisting protege Tiffany Rousso there. Tiffany is eager to get fisted and after kissing and licking each other's wet pussy they finally get into fisting. Zazie dills her fist deep into Tiffany's juicy pussy till she cums.

Duration: 24:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4246kbps

File size: 784.2 MB

Download Tiffany Rousso & Zazie Skymm - My Little Fisting Protege

Ebba and Vinna Reed

We do love it when naughty blonde Vinna Reed is in the mood for another lesbian fisting conquest and in today's scene on Fister Twister she gets to play with stunning newcomer, Ebba. Vinna plays with her big boobs before moving down to her pussy and starts to tease her some more. She lets Ebba taste herself and continues fingering her pretty frantically. Bending Ebba over, Vinna spanks her and then spits down onto her pussy and ass before she stretches her pussy open with her fingers. She gets pretty dominant with Ebba and pushes her around like a rag doll! Using some red tongs, Vinna uses them to pink Ebba's nipples then gapes her pussy open with them. She looks like she is enjoying herself when she bends Ebba over and slides a monster sized dildo into her juicy pussy! Next, Vinna gets to the main event and fist fucks Ebba hard and fast. She masturbates while Vinna has most of her forearm inside her in this brutal fisting scene and orgasms... again, hard and fast!

Duration: 19:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6433kbps

File size: 950.0 MB

Download Ebba and Vinna Reed

Back