Pussy And Asshole With Brutal Dildos In Red Gaping Holes | Fisting

Roxy Raye-Cream Filled Cocksicle

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Fisting, Masturbation, Big Dildos/Toys, Anal Fisting, Fetish, Close Ups, Hardcore
Video language: English

Hey there! I'm Roxy Raye, a young, extreme girl from Florida who likes to have a good time while getting as extreme as I can. You're in for a real treat, as you'll see some of the nastiest (and sexiest) content anywhere on the internet... right here! From gaping my asshole wide open to listening to the gagging sounds as I deep throat a big dildo, from using large toys on myself to fisting my asshole and pretty pink pussy, you'll get it all! Odd objects, prolapsing, squirting & lots more are all right here!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:13
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 416.7 MB

Download Roxy Raye-Cream Filled Cocksicle

Mellanie Monroe

Cast: Janet Mason, Jennifer Adams, Lexi Stone, Mellanie Monroe, Olga Cabaeva, Rebecca Rayann
Genres: Mature / MILF, Gonzo, Big Toys, Solo, Masturbation

Sexy MILFs and gigantic toys - what a pair they make! So cum and watch Olga Cabaeva, Jennifer Adams, Janet Mason, Mellanie Monroe, Lexi Stone, and Rebecca Rayann stretch their muffs with a huge collection of dinosaur-sized dildos and dongs. These toys are built to satisfy the horniest of MILFs, and boy, do they get the job done! So get ready for some stretched out cunts, because these sexy mamas will definitely have you cumming back for more!

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mellanie Monroe

Holly Prolapse Mash

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Holly Hanna, Lily Labeau, Proxy Paige
Genres: Prolapse, Lesbi, Group, Fisting, Rosebutt

Four girls staged a hard anal fisting with elements prolapse! First Holly put on my knees and licked anus, then began his fingers to stretch the anus! We got a huge strap-on and hard fucked in the ass! It was joined by another girl, she took a two-sided dildos and they are simultaneously inserted it in the ass! I hope you enjoy!

Duration: 17:32
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Holly Prolapse Mash

Linda Sweet, Vinna Reed - Gapeway To Heaven

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Linda Sweet (fisted), Vinna Reed (fister)
Genres: Fisting, Anal Fisting, Gape, Lesbian, Dildo, Speculum

Cute babe Linda Sweet thinks she can take on our fisting blonde, Vinna Reed in todays scene for Fister Twister and as you will see, she does a damn good job of it! Vinna wastes no time in being dominant and bends Linda over before gaping her ass apart with her fingers. She manages to stretch it impressively but knows that her ass is going to need a bit of teasing before it will take her whole fist! With Linda still bent over, Vinna slides her fingers inside Linda's mouth, giving her a taste of her anal juices. She uses a metal speculum which she inserts into Linda's gaping ass hole and stretches it even further, making Linda lick the speculum clean when she is finished. There is something seriously sexy about watching Vinna Reed when she is in control! Next up, Vinna toys Linda's ass even more and this time uses a monster sized dildo to really ease it open. Her efforts pay off as it takes minimal effort for Vinna to start to fist fuck Linda's ass and when she slides her whole hand bac.

Duration: 21:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6754kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Linda Sweet, Vinna Reed - Gapeway To Heaven

Antonia Sainz and Silvia

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

Antonia is in the mood for some more lesbian fisting and this week she gets to take control of stunning brunette babe Silvia Dellai. This stunning brunette couple start kissing while Antonia oils up Silvia's firm tits before Antonia works her way down to Silvia's pussy. She starts to massage it then inserts a finger, letting Silvia taste herself then using some black tongs, Antonia gapes Silvia's pussy wide apart while using it as a sex toy! Silvia bends over into the doggystyle position and Antonia gets to work on her pussy with a baseball bat to try and stretch her even more ready for a good hard fist fuck. After this more solid penetration, Silvia easily takes Antonia's fist, and masturbates during her lesbian fisting. She decides to stand up and ride Antonia's fist before she orgasms and with her pussy play in full swing, Silvia orgasms hard, easily passing the Fister Twister challenge!

Duration: 24:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6580kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Antonia Sainz and Silvia

Sorority Hazing

Release Year: 2019

I'm standing in front of a crowd of sorority girls and frat guys... it's time for my initiation and I'm so nervous. They demand I start stripping down. In front of? Please no... anything else! (I am legitimately embarrassed and hesitant to get naked in front of everyone). As I strip down they start taking photos and making me hold poses. Finally they tell me to close my eyes and get on my knees. When I open them I find two frat guys hard cocks, which I have to suck until somebody cums. I'm hesitant at first but I start to get into it and find that I kind of enjoy being a huge slut in front of everyone. (+cumshot, second audio track is overlayed where I play the head sorority girl making demands)

Duration: 16:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13669kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Sorority Hazing

Put Your Hands Into My Panty

Cast: Cindy Loran, Marie Clarence
Genres: High Class, Fisting, Lesbian

It's a gangster's paradise as a hold-up goes...well, hard and sexy as fuck! When these two beauties in leather and silk find themselves at the hideout one demands some hard lesbo lovin', and she's gonna get it in the form of a full fist deep inside her pussy, pounding away until it's raw and creaming at the lips! These lesbos are some straight up hos, and they do the dirty deed in style! This chicks pussy lips are getting the stretching they need! Come play nasty...

Duration: 22:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6650kbps
Audio: 243kbps

Download Put Your Hands Into My Panty

Angel Wicky and Victoria Pure

It's about time we featured two stunning blondes here on Fister Twister and this week Victoria Pure gets to play dominant as she takes control of big boobed Angel Wicky! Victoria is rubbing her pussy all over Angel's naked body and after they kiss, Victoria pours oil all over Angel's big tits and hairy pussy! She massages the oil in while enjoying Angel's huge tits and starts to rub her pussy while this hot couple continue to kiss! Victoria gapes and fingers Angel's pussy, licking her fingers and also gives Angel a little taste before she bends her over into the doggystyle position and stretches her pussy even more! Using some red tongs, Angel's pussy is gaped apart ever so slightly more than before as Victoria works her pussy up to some serious lesbian fisting! But first, Victoria decides to break her in gently with a massive flesh like dildo! Soon Victoria is fist fucking Angel's pussy rapidly as Angel thrusts with her big boobs bouncing all over the place. Angel sucks Victoria's mo.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6423kbps

Download Angel Wicky and Victoria Pure

Vinna Wants it Rough!

Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

We do love it when naughty blonde Vinna Reed is in the mood for another lesbian fisting conquest and in today's scene on Fister Twister she gets to play with stunning newcomer, Ebba. Vinna plays with her big boobs before moving down to her pussy and starts to tease her some more. She lets Ebba taste herself and continues fingering her pretty frantically. Bending Ebba over, Vinna spanks her and then spits down onto her pussy and ass before she stretches her pussy open with her fingers. She gets pretty dominant with Ebba and pushes her around like a rag doll! Using some red tongs, Vinna uses them to pink Ebba's nipples then gapes her pussy open with them. She looks like she is enjoying herself when she bends Ebba over and slides a monster sized dildo into her juicy pussy! Next, Vinna gets to the main event and fist fucks Ebba hard and fast. She masturbates while Vinna has most of her forearm inside her in this brutal fisting scene and orgasms... again, hard and fast!

Duration: 19:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6433kbps

File size: 950.0 MB

Download Vinna Wants it Rough!

Slave Life - Task - Steel Insertions and Edging

This is the very first video that slave abigail made for the purpose of documenting her life as a 24⁄7 TPE sex slave. Master James has given her the task of edging herself up to, but not past the point of orgasm 3 times before calling Him at work to ask for his permission to cum. She starts by putting on her pussy straps to give us a perfect view of her inserting the large steel plug into her pussy. She then brings herself to the first point and removes the plug... she then struggles to insert the large plug into her ass before bringing herself to a very quick second halting of an orgasm. With the large plug still in her ass she inserts the small steel plug into her pussy and edges up to number three before calling her Master and asking for His permission and then orgasming with Him on the phone. What a beautiful sight and so initmate and close up. When he got home that day He rewarded His slave with a nice beating and then fucks her stretched and hungry ass and gives us a view of the.

Duration: 21:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6654kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Slave Life - Task - Steel Insertions and Edging

Busty Showdown

Cast: Chloe Lamour, Sofia Lee
Genres: big ass, big tits, fisting, oil, lesbian, toys

Sexy big boobed babes Sophia Lee and Chloe Lamour look like they could be sexy and this pair are the perfect match for a big titted lesbian fisting scene! Chloe takes the lead and as Sophia leans back, Chloe teases her pussy lips and gapes her wide apart with her fingers. This exotic hottie fingers her pussy and then slides her hand into Sophia's mouth to let her taste her own pussy juices. Sophia bends over and Chloe moves onto some white tongs which she slips into Sophia's pussy and gapes her apart even further with ease. She needs to make sure that Sophia is perfectly stretched, ready for her lesbian fist fuck experience and the next toy to use is a monster sized flesh dildo which easily enters her juicy hole and makes Sophia groan. Sophia masturbates as Chloe starts fisting her pussy and they change positions a couple of times to give Sophia the maximum pleasure and make her orgasm!

Duration: 24:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps

Download Busty Showdown

Nikky Thorne & Isabella Clark - Teaching Isabella Clark

Cast: Nikky Thorne & Isabella Clark
Genres: Double Anal Fisting, Lesbian, Hardcore

It is hard to reach the height of Isabella Clark's anal fisting superiority, but if someone can match with her, that is the professional fisting instructor, Nikky Thorne. The girls don't waste time to get into this fisting extravaganza, and even Nikky seems to be amazed to see how much Isabella's ass loves to take. The sight is so arousing that Nikky joins in to the game too, and in the end no ass and pussy remains unfisted!

Duration: 17:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 780.4 MB

Download Nikky Thorne & Isabella Clark - Teaching Isabella Clark

Handball Express - Abigail Dupree

The Handball Express is in town and Abigail Dupree is ready to show you what she has to offer.. One in the bush is worth two in the tush.. Abigail digs deep in that ass with a fever to please... herself anyway.. She shows off the five pound steel egg while that pink pussy is spread wide with leather straps for the best view. She loves that anal. Do you like her goods?

Duration: 21:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6606kbps

Download Handball Express - Abigail Dupree

Sliding on the vagina

Cast: Angel Wicky, Victoria Pure

It's about time we featured two stunning blondes here on Fister Twister and this week Victoria Pure gets to play dominant as she takes control of big boobed Angel Wicky! Victoria is rubbing her pussy all over Angel's naked body and after they kiss, Victoria pours oil all over Angel's big tits and hairy pussy! She massages the oil in while enjoying Angel's huge tits and starts to rub her pussy while this hot couple continue to kiss! Victoria gapes and fingers Angel's pussy, licking her fingers and also gives Angel a little taste before she bends her over into the doggystyle position and stretches her pussy even more! Using some red tongs, Angel's pussy is gaped apart ever so slightly more than before as Victoria works her pussy up to some serious lesbian fisting! But first, Victoria decides to break her in gently with a massive flesh like dildo! Soon Victoria is fist fucking Angel's pussy rapidly as Angel thrusts with her big boobs bouncing all over the place. Angel sucks Victoria's mo.

Download Sliding on the vagina

Nesty & Frida Sante - Fist me Harder

Cast: Nesty, Frida Sante
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian

Frida Sante and Nesty get together for a sexy make-out session that turns into a filthy fisting, orgasm-filled experience for both babes! Watch the sexy brunette take all four fingers deep inside her as she moans with pleasure. These two petite lesbians know all the secrets to a perfect climax, and explode with wet juices into each other's mouths.

Duration: 19:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6653kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 968.2 MB

Download Nesty & Frida Sante - Fist me Harder

The Anal Exordium Stretch

An anal stretching How To video by sex slave abigail 525-871-465. This video gives you a small 20 minute anal beginning stretch 1 on 1 with the smaller toys. It is important to go small and slow in the beginning when not used to doing big anal stuffing. Here in this video, she starts off with a small discourse about anal then goes right to using the steel ass plug, then the steel eggs as they all plop gingerly in and out in progression of her trained butt hole. Promptly she uses the 10 ball anal beads as she counts them being inserted. If you are into asshole worship, then watching her push these beads out of her asshole is quite a treat... Mmm as you will see, anal play is more that just putting things in your ass, it is the passion and the need to feel full, feeling exotic sensations that most of us need. Is also to say that only some of us actually fulfill this fantasy in anal insertion therapy, but only a fraction of those actually do it well.

Duration: 21:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps

Download The Anal Exordium Stretch

Antonia Sainz, Silvia - Sliding into silvia

Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Silvia (fisted)

Antonia is in the mood for some more lesbian fisting and this week she gets to take control of stunning brunette babe Silvia Dellai. This stunning brunette couple start kissing while Antonia oils up Silvia's firm tits before Antonia works her way down to Silvia's pussy. She starts to massage it then inserts a finger, letting Silvia taste herself then using some black tongs, Antonia gapes Silvia's pussy wide apart while using it as a sex toy! Silvia bends over into the doggystyle position and Antonia gets to work on her pussy with a baseball bat to try and stretch her even more ready for a good hard fist fuck. After this more solid penetration, Silvia easily takes Antonia's fist, and masturbates during her lesbian fisting. She decides to stand up and ride Antonia's fist before she orgasms and with her pussy play in full swing, Silvia orgasms hard, easily passing the Fister Twister challenge!

Download Antonia Sainz, Silvia - Sliding into silvia

Amazing Prolapse Orgy

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Holly Hanna, Lily Labeau, Proxy Paige
Genres: Prolapse, Lesbi, Group, Fisting, Rosebutt

Four girls staged a hard anal fisting with elements prolapse! First Holly put on my knees and licked anus, then began his fingers to stretch the anus! We got a huge strap-on and hard fucked in the ass! It was joined by another girl, she took a two-sided dildos and they are simultaneously inserted it in the ass! I hope you enjoy!

Duration: 17:32
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9

Download Amazing Prolapse Orgy

PeePee Dido

Cast: Dido Angel
Genres: Blonde, Dildo, Masturbation, Peeing, Solo, Teen

Dido is a long time favorite for her amazing lesbian shows but today we get to know a whole different aspect of her kinkiness. Having 'armed' only with a dildo and a bowl, she stuns us with a gorgeous solo show that involves a lot of naughty toy masturbation and some exciting pee-pee games.

Duration: 22:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 185kbps

Download PeePee Dido

Sliding Into Silvia

Antonia is in the mood for some more lesbian fisting and this week she gets to take control of stunning brunette babe Silvia Dellai. This stunning brunette couple start kissing while Antonia oils up Silvia's firm tits before Antonia works her way down to Silvia's pussy. She starts to massage it then inserts a finger, letting Silvia taste herself then using some black tongs, Antonia gapes Silvia's pussy wide apart while using it as a sex toy!

Download Sliding Into Silvia

Tammy Jean - Big Tits & Toy Show

But the scene is only getting started...hang on for an incredible cowgirl boff, more dick sucking, and then an assfuck for the record books--which ends in cream not just on her completely reamed rosebud, but also all over her beautiful mouth and chin!

Duration: 19:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps
Audio: 102kbps

Download Tammy Jean - Big Tits & Toy Show

Cayla (fister), Ellen Betsy (fisted) - Sliding with Ease

Cast: Cayla (fister), Ellen Betsy (fisted)

We knew gorgeous blonde Cayla wouldn't be able to stay away from Fister Twister for long and today she is back as the dominant party in this lesbian fisting challenge. She starts off this challenge by covering brunette babe Ellen Betsy in oil from her big boobs all the way over her toned stomach and massages it in. Ellen clearly is enjoying this as her nipples stand on end and Cayla moves her way down to Ellen's pussy, oiling that up too before using her fingers to tease Ellen's labia. Cayla starts to gape Ellen's pussy apart slightly while fingering her and soon moves onto the tongs which she uses to stretch Ellen's pussy apart even more. After letting Ellen taste her own pussy juices, Cayla bends her over in the doggystyle position before inserting a monster sized textured black dildo into her juicy twat. It slides in easily and as Cayla notices this, she soon moves back to her hands which she uses to pull Ellen's hole apart. Starting to fist fuck Ellen, Cayla works her magic faste.

Duration: 22:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6401kbps

Download Cayla (fister), Ellen Betsy (fisted) - Sliding with Ease

Lucy Lii, Vinna Reed

Cast: Lucy Lii (fisted), Vinna Reed (fister)

Big boobed babe Lucy Li makes her first appearance on Fister Twister this week and she thinks she has what it takes to take on the stunning blonde Vinna Reed. Lucy starts off this scene by playing with her big tits and Vinna soon joins her ready for her lesbian fisting debut. Firstly Lucy needs her pussy warming up, so Vinna splashes it with oil before rubbing Lucy's puffy pussy with her fingers. It doesn't take long for Vinna to work her way to Lucy's boobs as they look extremely inviting. Vinna starts to finger Lucy's pussy and fits as many fingers into her eager hole as possible. These gorgeous girls decide to use a speculum to stretch Lucy's pussy even more and while Lucy holds apart her hole, Vinna fingers her more rapidly, then lets Lucy taste her own pussy juices. Lucy bends over into the doggystyle position and masturbates while Vinna fills her up with a monster sized black dildo. Now that Lucy's pussy is stretched apart enough, Vinna thinks she is ready to be fist fucked. Sh.

Duration: 24:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7422kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Lucy Lii, Vinna Reed

Lustfully Fisting Lara

Cast: Darcia Lee, Lara West
Genres: Lesbian, Fetish, Babes, Big Tits, Brunette, One On One, Natural Tits

Gorgeous babes Lara West and Darcia Lee are passionately making out on the couch. Lara pulls out Darcia's massive tits and begins to suck on them making Darcia more and more aroused. Lara then goes on by eating the busty babe's sweet pussy. Darcia is moaning in pleasure but she also wants a taste of Lara's cooch. She gets down on her knees and reciprocates the favor. After a nice pussy licking session, it's time to get down to brass tacks. Darcia starts to enter her whole fist inside Lara's slit.

Duration: 19:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2876kbps

File size: 435.2 MB

Download Lustfully Fisting Lara

Over The Top Extreme - Vanessa, Susan Ayn and Rachel La Rouge(2015)

Genres: Fisting, Anal, Lesbian, Blouses, Ass Play

Eurobabes Vanessa, Rachel la Rouge, and Susan Ayn are taking part in the latest insane orgy party from Dr..k Sex Orgy, but they're so into each other they just have to run backstage and have some private fun - anal fisting style! It doesn't take long for these three already very horny freaks to lube themsevles up proper and get the fist bangin' started, with pornstar Vanessa first getting her pussy fist-rammed before she returns the favor on both Rachel and Susan's asses! These two hotties spread those cheeks and each asshole gobbles up one of Vanessa's entire hands at the same time, with Rachel really gaping her pink butthole beautifully for a great look inside and happily sticking her own hand in her open ass! These extreme fist lovers aren't stopping until they've taken all they can take, stretching and twisting those holes to the max and getting off hard - now time to head back to the orgy!

Duration: 21:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6467kbps
Audio: 252kbps

Download Over The Top Extreme - Vanessa, Susan Ayn and Rachel La Rouge(2015)

Zazie Skymm, Rebecca Black - Two Petite Kinky Blondes

Cast: Zazie Skymm, Rebecca Black
Genres: Lesbian, Anal, Anal Fisting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pussy Licking, Fingering

Naughty lesbians Rebecca Black and Zazie Skymm decide to have some kinky fun with each other. They kiss and lick each other's assholes before Zazie begins fisting Rebecca's tight ass making her moan in pleasure. Then Rebecca gives an awesome gape what a fun time.

Duration: 25:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5307kbps

Download Zazie Skymm, Rebecca Black - Two Petite Kinky Blondes

Grease the Palm

Cast: Adriana Chechik

This masturbation scene starts out with some greasy pussy fiddling and soon has Adriana trying to stuff as much of her fingers and hand up her pussy as she can manage. She buries her hand well past the last knuckles while lying on her side and she also has a go at it while bending over on her knees and lying on her front. She does some very graphic pussy spreading as she totally pries her vagina wide open while on her knees bending forward with her pussy thrust into your face. The scene reaches a climax with Adriana finger fucking her ass hole with multiple fingers while simultaneously rubbing her pussy with the other hand.

Duration: 18:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Grease the Palm

Anna Ray, Lucia Denvile - Bad influence

Cast: Anna Ray (fisted), Lucia Denvile (fister)

Naughty Lucia Denvile gets her hands on a new hot blonde to play with in today's Fister Twister Challenge. Anna Ray looks pretty innocent and she is certainly in for an eye opener! Before the action starts, Lucia treats us to a naked dance and then turns around a chair to reveal her cute blonde girlfriend! She starts to rub her pussy with her hands and then inserts a couple of fingers into her oiled up honeypot. Using a metal speculum, Lucia pinches Anna's nipples then rubs the metal against her pussy before inserting it and using it to gape her pussy apart. When Anna's pussy is nice and wet, Lucia frantically fucks her with a monster sized dildo while Anna enjoys masturbating at the same time. Anna then turns over into the doggystyle position on the chair and Lucia starts her fist fuck fun. She slides her hand in slowly to start then easily speeds up! Anna changes positions and settles on riding Lucia's fist before she pulls out and sits on Lucia, kissing her passionately while Luci.

Duration: 22:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7024kbps

Download Anna Ray, Lucia Denvile - Bad influence

Tiffany Rousso & Zazie Skymm - My Little Fisting Protege

Cast: Tiffany Rousso, Zazie Skymm
Genres: Lesbian, Masturbation, Lingerie, Babes, Big Tits, Blonde, One on One, Natural Tits, Petite, Small Tits, Rimming, Fingering, Fisting, Pussy Licking

Naughty Zazie Skymm is excited to have her fisting protege Tiffany Rousso there. Tiffany is eager to get fisted and after kissing and licking each other's wet pussy they finally get into fisting. Zazie dills her fist deep into Tiffany's juicy pussy till she cums.

Duration: 24:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4246kbps

File size: 784.2 MB

Download Tiffany Rousso & Zazie Skymm - My Little Fisting Protege

Janny & Special

Is there someone in this universe who has bigger pussy than Janny? We thought there's still something we can teach her, but no way... Just check out how she receives two female hands inside her loose vagina, that is, she gets double fisted! Sounds exciting, well wait and see, you haven't seen the rest yet... because there's more to come from this superflexible pussy!!

Duration: 18:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 416.5 MB

Download Janny & Special

Anal Solo For Daddy Egg and Slink

It's always a "special time" when Daddy tells me to spend some alone time with myself and my toys. It is the time that I feel like a good girl when he tells me to act like a big girl and show him how big I am. Now that I am growing hair in all the right places like my armpits and "no no zone", Daddy is paying more and more attention to me, which I like very much. I put on my new outfit, the one that I was told to wear like a good girl. Daddy got it for me and I feel so cute like a magical, horny unicorn,.
Daddy gave me some new toys to play with too! Like the magic steel wand, the steel egg and what daddy calls the slink anal probe. He told me to put them all in my butt. I am very excited and they all feel so good in my butt that I end up playing for longer than I was told to. I hope you like my video Daddy...

Duration: 22:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps

Download Anal Solo For Daddy Egg and Slink

Angel Wicky & Victoria Pure - Sliding It In

Cast: Angel Wicky, Victoria Pure

Download Angel Wicky & Victoria Pure - Sliding It In

Blanche Bradburry & Vinna Reed - Pleasure Of Fisting

Cast: Blanche Bradburry, Vinna Reed
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting

Horny blondes Blanche Bradburry and Vinna Reed strip off their sexy lingerie for some fun. Naughty girls lick and suck on each other's wet pussies. Then Blanche fists her friend in her tight pussy and Vinna returns the favor. After pleasuring each other to orgasm these blonde girls are left very happy.

Duration: 18:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5752kbps

File size: 810.2 MB

Download Blanche Bradburry & Vinna Reed - Pleasure Of Fisting

Anal Painting part 2

A visual artist collection of perversity... Acrylic painting on a whole new level! Abigail Dupree is an anal artist in many forms. In this video, she squeezes different individual colors of acrylic paint in her ass to shoot out of her asshole onto the canvas, a perversity that is far above and beyond. After years of making people happy in all kinds of sexual ways Spearheaded by her BDSM Master James, she is proud to add anal Painting in acrylic to her repertoire. This is a great collection of perversity. Yes, the paintings can be for sale.

Duration: 21:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps
Audio: 143kbps

Download Anal Painting part 2

Chloe Lamour, Sofia Lee (Busty Showdown)

Sexy big boobed babes Sophia Lee and Chloe Lamour look like they could be sexy and this pair are the perfect match for a big titted lesbian fisting scene! Chloe takes the lead and as Sophia leans back, Chloe teases her pussy lips and gapes her wide apart with her fingers. This exotic hottie fingers her pussy and then slides her hand into Sophia''s mouth to let her taste her own pussy juices. Sophia bends over and Chloe moves onto some white tongs which she slips into Sophia''s pussy and gapes her apart even further with ease. She needs to make sure that Sophia is perfectly stretched, ready for her lesbian fist fuck experience and the next toy to use is a monster sized flesh dildo which easily enters her juicy hole and makes Sophia groan. Sophia masturbates as Chloe starts fisting her pussy and they change positions a couple of times to give Sophia the maximum pleasure and make her orgasm!

Download Chloe Lamour, Sofia Lee (Busty Showdown)

Wrist Deep - Abigail Dupree - Full HD 1080p

This slave is a sexual professional, and it shows! This slave has been trained as well as having acquired knowledge, skill on it's own initiative for sensual erotic self pleasure for your pleasure. Masturbation is healthy, could be very satisfying and is the reason sex slaves exist. What could possibly be more sexually stimulation than to watch slave Abigail Dupree take advantage of herself wearing her sleek nylon body suit, with all the right places cut out, violating herself sexually, lustfully with her own fists wrist deep, just for your viewing pleasures? Stimming, a self-stimulatory behavior or Compulsive Masturbation can improve your sex life on an average 67.9% which in turn makes you a better balanced person. The freedom to understand your own erogenous zones, explore your fetishes as well as others will in fact promote longer, healthier life. Masturbation is healthy and it is necessary to maintain hormone levels. Compulsive Masturbation is best when it becomes a replacement f.

Duration: 19:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6840kbps

Download Wrist Deep - Abigail Dupree - Full HD 1080p

Oriental challenge

Cast: Akasha Colium (fisted), Antonia Sainz (fister)

Exotic looking Akasha thinks she can take on the Fister Twister challenge so we set her up with our gorgeous big boobed Antonia to see if she could handle her! Standing naked in the studio this gorgeous pair touch their pussies while all oiled up and then rub their naked bodies against each other. They start to kiss and Antonia bends Akasha over into the doggystyle position before fingering her juicy pussy. She lets Akasha taste her own juices then gapes her wide apart before moving onto a metal speculum. While Akasha's pussy is stretched to the max, Antonia continues to finger her then pulls out a monsterous jelly dildo! Akasha looks amazed by its size yet Antonia manages to slide it inside her pussy after rubbing her lips for a bit of a tease. Akasha masturbates at the same time and sucks this giant toy, while Antonia starts to fist fuck her. She easily passes the lesbian fisting challenge we set for her, with Antonia's whole hand fucking her! After changing positions a number of t.

Duration: 21:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6170kbps

File size: 997.7 MB

Download Oriental challenge

Chloe Lamour, Sofia Lee Busty Showdown

Sexy big boobed babes Sophia Lee and Chloe Lamour look like they could be sexy and this pair are the perfect match for a big titted lesbian fisting scene! Chloe takes the lead and as Sophia leans back, Chloe teases her pussy lips and gapes her wide apart with her fingers. This exotic hottie fingers her pussy and then slides her hand into Sophia's mouth to let her taste her own pussy juices. Sophia bends over and Chloe moves onto some white tongs which she slips into Sophia's pussy and gapes her apart even further with ease. She needs to make sure that Sophia is perfectly stretched, ready for her lesbian fist fuck experience and the next toy to use is a monster sized flesh dildo which easily enters her juicy hole and makes Sophia groan. Sophia masturbates as Chloe starts fisting her pussy and they change positions a couple of times to give Sophia the maximum pleasure and make her orgasm!

Download Chloe Lamour, Sofia Lee Busty Showdown

Helena and Vicky - Platinum Blonde Fisting

Cast: Helena Valentine, Vicky Love
Genres: Blonde, Fisting, Lesbian

Beautiful petite babes Helena Valentine and Vicky Love go wrist deep for our viewing pleasure. Watch these naked vixens make love with four fingers in front of the camera. The fisting action between these blondes gets really hot; hear the orgasms bounce off the walls as these angels go deeper and deeper down the love canal.

Duration: 19:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6630kbps

File size: 999.2 MB

Download Helena and Vicky - Platinum Blonde Fisting

Roxy Raye-Black Toys And Lingerie

Genres: Fisting, Masturbation, Big Dildos/Toys, Anal Fisting, Fetish, Close Ups, Hardcore

Hey there! I'm Roxy Raye, a young, extreme girl from Florida who likes to have a good time while getting as extreme as I can. You're in for a real treat, as you'll see some of the nastiest (and sexiest) content anywhere on the internet... right here! From gaping my asshole wide open to listening to the gagging sounds as I deep throat a big dildo, from using large toys on myself to fisting my asshole and pretty pink pussy, you'll get it all! Odd objects, prolapsing, squirting & lots more are all right here!

Duration: 21:14
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps

File size: 400.3 MB

Download Roxy Raye-Black Toys And Lingerie

Back