Pussy And Asshole With Brutal Dildos In Red Gaping Holes | Fisting

Fisting And Fucking - Part 1

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Brittany Bardot, Rebecca Sharon
Genres: Anal, Fisting, Lesbian Sex, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Orgasm, Toys, Dildo

Hot Milf Brittany Bardot and college cutie Rebecca Black are two blonde bi-sexuals who are exploring their inner most anal desires in this shockingly sinful Euro Girls on Girls two-part series.

Format: mp4
Duration: 42:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6347kbps
Audio: 376kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Fisting And Fucking - Part 1

ArgenDana

Genres: Anal, Big Toys, Fantasy Dildo, Gape, Huge Dildo
Video language: English

A new way antipiracy to protect this project and to protect those who pay for the videos first you buy the video then you send me a message or you expect to receive the message from me within 24 hours of purchase, after that you can download the video. I hope you enjoy it, this video has a discount and is from Argendana premium.

Duration: 28:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9784kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download ArgenDana

Isabella Clark

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Isabella Clark
Genres: Anal, Gape, Big Toys Dildo, Masturbation

The girl notices him, and now the waiter has to work for the girl's pardon and of course for his tip.Leyla would like to introduce her newest friend to you, the Asian cutie called Pussykat.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:15
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Isabella Clark

Purple Bitch & Amber Hallibell - One Piece Girls Are So Horny For You

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Purple Bitch & Amber Hallibell
Genres: Amateur, Anal Play, Blowjob, Cosplay, Dildo, Lesbian, Teen, Toys

Super hot video with Nami and Perona cosplay (from anime One piece). Video contains so much anal and vaginal stuff, double head dildo, gaping, blowjob, pussy eating, ass eating, ass to mouth, deepthroat.

Duration: 37:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15554kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

Download Purple Bitch & Amber Hallibell - One Piece Girls Are So Horny For You

Brittany Bardot, Rebecca Sharon - Fisting And Fucking Part 1 (2020)

Cast: Brittany Bardot, Rebecca Sharon
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian

Hot MILF Brittany Bardot and college cutie Rebecca Black are two blonde bi-sexuals who are exploring their inner most anal desires in this shockingly sinful two-part series. Join the babes and have your cumrag ready because these glamour models will surely get you spraying. Be a part of it and get the close up as the all-natural teen rims the big assed beauty's butthole, lubing her up for the big dildo and fisting fun that's to come. Watch as the girls cram each other in the ass with their giant shared toy and lubed up fingers and fists, and then be sure to tune into to part 2 where their men join in the fun, too.

Duration: 42:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6347kbps
Audio: 376kbps

Download Brittany Bardot, Rebecca Sharon - Fisting And Fucking Part 1 (2020)

Fisted on Top

Cast: Anie Darling, Tera Link
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Anie Daring gets to play the dominant one in our latest scene for Fister Twister. Taking advantage of her black haired friend, Tera Link, this scene starts with both girls naked and oiled up! They kiss as they sit on the back of the sofa before Tera makes her way down to Anie's nipples. She licks and teases them with her mouth before sitting back on the sofa with her legs spread, tempting Anie to pleasure her pussy. She starts by pulling her beautiful lips apart and uses her fingers to glide over her labia. Anie inserts a finger and lets Tera taste herself before she decides to use some red tongs to get Tera ready for her lesbian fisting challenge. Tera's pussy is stretched and gaped apart, then Anie decides to make her perform oral sex on a monster sized black dildo! Tera lays down on the sofa and with her wet, juicy pussy ready and waiting, Anie slides her dildo inside, stretching Tera to the max! Once Tera's pussy has accepted this huge toy, Anie knows that her fist will fit too an.

Duration: 26:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6727kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Fisted on Top

Balls, prolapse, pee, etc

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Prolapse, Anal Fisting, Vaginal Fisting, Toys, Dildo, , Piss, Ass To Mouth, Deepthroat

Thank you for sharing i...! It's a custom video. There are 5 different positions (see a preview video). I start with some glass balls anal: push them in and out, prolapsing, stretching my ass with fingers. Changing position, peeing, fisting my asshole and prolapse more.

Duration: 30:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5475kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Balls, prolapse, pee, etc

Adriana Chechik, Dana Vespoli

Studio: TwistedVisual
Genres: Anal, Fisting, Lesbian, MILF, Masturbation

Dana Vespoli had a bright idea of inviting Adrianna Chechik for some sexy time. Not a regular sexy time, but the ass fisting kind of sexy time.

Duration: 44:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps
Audio: 318kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Adriana Chechik, Dana Vespoli

ArgenDana - Even Deep And Hard With Goliath

Cast: ArgenDana
Genres: Anal Masturbation, Big Ass, Big Toys, Gape, Huge Dildo

This is a Fine Artistic video with goliath! Goliath is mynew favorite dildo, he is a beast only for hungry asses as mine! I go more deep and more wild this time!

Duration: 21:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9822kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download ArgenDana - Even Deep And Hard With Goliath

I'll eat your prolapse, whore!

Cast: Nadya C And Less
Genres: Fisting, Anal, Prolapse

These whores fucking each other! From ass so stretched that prolapse climbs out! They love prolapse and are even ready to eat it!

Duration: 26:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5000kbps

File size: 997.0 MB

Download I'll eat your prolapse, whore!

Isabella Clark

In this video we present you as a girl inserts himself into the anus huge dildos! She sex herself deeper deeper! Any size will fit in this big ass! The only way to see this incredible fisting action is to contribute now and make this a reality! Happy viewing!

Download Isabella Clark

I take it deep and harder in my ass

Genres: Deep Anal, Huge Dildo, Big Toy, Doggystyle, Hardcore, MILF, Large Insertion

This time i take this mega dildo deeper and harder on this clip where you will see how a giant finger from a magical tale invades my room and becomes my greatest anal sexual fantasy, I put it so deep that I feel like it fills my belly, it is really beautiful and entertaining, enjoy it. The toy is developed by my friends at MrHankeys Toys is called MidAss Touch Dildo.

Duration: 22:47
Video: 2560x1440, AVC (H.264), 7372kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Download I take it deep and harder in my ass

Barbie White & Lily Lebeau - Teaching Lily Lebeau

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Barbie White & Lily Lebeau
Genres: Lesbo, Toys, Fisting

You won't believe how much these little cuties can take, and they absolutely love stretching those assholes to the max, showing off just how slutty they are and just how hot fisting can be!

Duration: 26:27
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Download Barbie White & Lily Lebeau - Teaching Lily Lebeau

Brutal Dildos Isabella Clark

The girl notices him, and now the waiter has to work for the girl's pardon and of course for his tip.Leyla would like to introduce her newest friend to you, the Asian cutie called Pussykat.

Download Brutal Dildos Isabella Clark

Anal Fisting Dildo From Lesbian Femdom

Cast: Adriana Chechik, Dana Vespoli
Genres: Anal, Fisting, Lesbian, MILF, Masturbation, Toy, Dildo, Orgasm

Dana Vespoli had a bright idea of inviting Adrianna Chechik for some sexy time. Not a regular sexy time, but the ass fisting kind of sexy time.

Duration: 44:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps
Audio: 318kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Anal Fisting Dildo From Lesbian Femdom

New Mega Huge Dildo For My Ass

Genres: Anal, Huge Dildo, Big Toy, Doggystyle, Gape, Hardcore, MILF, Large Insertion

Hi to all this is my new dildo, this dildo is a new design from MrHankeys Toys, its called Beef Cake, i choose the 4XL, this video is really extreme anal footage for Extreme anal lovers! Here we have 24 Minutes of pure anal masturbation with passion using my Big and huge oversized dildo from MrHankeysToys "Beef Cake 4XL" attached into my wood pole.

Duration: 22:19
Video: 2560x1440, AVC (H.264), 15249kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download New Mega Huge Dildo For My Ass

Roxy TortureTime

Roxy Raye, a young, extreme girl from Florida who likes to have a good time while getting as extreme as I can. You guys are in for a real treat, as you'll see some of the nastiest (and sexiest) content anywhere on the internet... right here! From gaping my asshole wide open to listening to the gagging sounds as the camera gets real close as I deep throat a big dildo, from using large dildos on myself to fisting my asshole and pretty pink pussy, you'll get it all here! Odd objects, prolapsing, squirting & lots more are all right here!

Duration: 28:47
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

Download Roxy TortureTime

Ally Style, Foxie

Cast: Ally Style & Foxie
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Anal, Toys

Hot blonde Foxies and Ally Style appear on Fister Twister today and Foxies cant wait to have her wicked way with Ally! Stunning dark haired Ally looks so sexy in her red nautical styled dress and soon Foxies is getting more intimate as the two girls strip and start kissing. Foxies caresses Ally's pussy and then gapes it wide apart while Ally lays back and cups her small but perky tits. Foxies starts to finger Ally's gorgeous hole and then as Ally bends over into the doggystyle position, she gapes her ass too! Using a pink double dildo, Foxies Ally to suck it then slides it into Ally's eager pussy then after toying her for a bit, she folds the dildo in half and shoves the other end in too, making Ally's pussy stretch to the max! Now that Ally's pussy is suitably stretched ready for the action that is about to occur, Foxies slides her whole hand into Ally's soaking wet hole and fists her! This gorgeous blonde can't decide which hole she wants to play with more and uses a monster black .

Duration: 31:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6968kbps
Audio: 278kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Ally Style, Foxie

Lesbian Strap On Massage

Anything Goes
A hot sensual massage turns into a wild lesbian feast where no sexual action is left untried...
Top Models Amanda and Katherina deliver a stunning and passionate performance of mad lesbian love. And for the very first time, Amanda gets to experience what it s like to be taken by another woman.
This is not a moment you d want to intrude. Instead you just lean back and watch the world explode before your eyes.

Duration: 43:17
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 6837kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Lesbian Strap On Massage

ArgenDana - Taintacle deep fisting and gape tunnel

Genres: Anal, Huge Dildo, Big Toy, Doggystyle, Gape, Double Fisting, Hardcore, Latex, MILF, Large Insertion

Here i produce a gape tunnel and receive deep fisting with big man arm with huge Taintacle dildo from MrHankeys Toys.

Duration: 23:51
Video: 2560x1440, AVC (H.264), 5283kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 935.0 MB

Download ArgenDana - Taintacle deep fisting and gape tunnel

Fisted on Top

Cast: Anie Darling (fister), Tera Link (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Anie Daring gets to play the dominant one in our latest scene for Fister Twister. Taking advantage of her black haired friend, Tera Link, this scene starts with both girls naked and oiled up! They kiss as they sit on the back of the sofa before Tera makes her way down to Anie's nipples. She licks and teases them with her mouth before sitting back on the sofa with her legs spread, tempting Anie to pleasure her pussy. She starts by pulling her beautiful lips apart and uses her fingers to glide over her labia. Anie inserts a finger and lets Tera taste herself before she decides to use some red tongs to get Tera ready for her lesbian fisting challenge. Tera's pussy is stretched and gaped apart, then Anie decides to make her perform oral sex on a monster sized black dildo! Tera lays down on the sofa and with her wet, juicy pussy ready and waiting, Anie slides her dildo inside, stretching Tera to the max! Once Tera's pussy has accepted this huge toy, Anie knows that her fist will fit too a.

Duration: 26:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6727kbps

Download Fisted on Top

Karla Kush - Speeding Up

In this game, Karla Kush challenges you to cum. If you can last all the way to the end, you get a reward! Are you up for the challenge? But don't trust that innocent face... The more you relax, the more she will speed up the game!

Duration: 31:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5117kbps

Download Karla Kush - Speeding Up

Nicol Love & Chrissy Fox

Cast: Nicol Love & Chrissy Fox

We are used to seeing Nicol Love on the giving end of our lesbian fisting movies here on Fister Twister but today she is back and this time she is taking on gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Already naked, Chrissy starts to play with Nicol's boobs, before working her way down to her pussy. She pulls at Nicol's XXL pussy lips which helps to gape her open. Nicol has some amazing pussy lips and once Chrissy has finished stretching her apart with her fingers, she lets Nicol taste herself before moving onto the next part of this scene. Chrissy uses a metal speculum to gape Nicol's pussy apart even further. Every step gets Nicol ready for a hard fist fuck which is in store. Of course, Chrissy wants to use a monster sized dildo on Nicol first, to make sure she is really ready for her whole hand! The dildo easily slides into Nicol's juicy pussy and after she enjoys being dildo fucked, she bends over ready for the main event! Chrissy fists Nicol hard as she bends over, taking a good hard fisting from behi.

Duration: 21:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7418kbps

Download Nicol Love & Chrissy Fox

Blondes Have More Fun

Cast: Cayla (fister), Daisy Lee (fisted)

Hot blonde Cayla is back on Fister Twister this week and she wants to get intimate with another sexy blonde, Daisy Lee. Daisy is wearing a fishnet bodystocking and Cayla pulls her hair and takes control from the start! She gets Daisy to suck her fingers and then pulls down her bodystocking to enable her to play with her big boobs. Daisy lays back on the sofa and Cayla runs her hands down to her pussy, gaping it and inserting a finger or two. She gets Daisy to taste her own pussy juices as she eases it apart with her hands, inserting more and more fingers into her eager hole. Bending Daisy over, Cayla uses a metal speculum to gape her pussy apart even more and uses it to fuck her too. Next Cayla has a big black inflatable sex toy which she can't wait to use on Daisy. She inserts it into her muff and pumps it even bigger while it is inside her. Her pussy is getting suitably stretched now ready for the lesbian fisting experience that Cayla has planned. Daisy sucks her sex toy clean then.

Duration: 26:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7158kbps

Download Blondes Have More Fun

Brook Logan - My Rules

Brooke Logan has a naughty game for you.She wants you to follow her rules and do as she says. Her perfect body and sultry accent will have you eating out of the palm of her hand.If you follow her rules, and if can last until the end, she has a special reward for you.

Duration: 30:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8717kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Brook Logan - My Rules

XandriaGoddess - Dog's whore- deepthroat-pussy fuck-cum

Genres: Deepthroat, Dildo Fucking, Dirty Talking, Masturbation, Orgasms

Naughty kity is dog's filthy whore tonight. She starts with dirty talk, body tease and strip, then blows a big dog dildo, takes it deep down her throat, gagging and getting sloppy. After a hot blowjob naughty kitty gets on all 4 and takes that big dog dildo deep in her tight pink pussy. Switching from doggy to missionary position kitty cums hard twice and begs for creampie...

Duration: 35:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7932kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download XandriaGoddess - Dog's whore- deepthroat-pussy fuck-cum

Sliding with Ease

Cast: Cayla, Ellen Betsy

We knew gorgeous blonde Cayla wouldn't be able to stay away from Fister Twister for long and today she is back as the dominant party in this lesbian fisting challenge. She starts off this challenge by covering brunette babe Ellen Betsy in oil from her big boobs all the way over her toned stomach and massages it in. Ellen clearly is enjoying this as her nipples stand on end and Cayla moves her way down to Ellen's pussy, oiling that up too before using her fingers to tease Ellen's labia. Cayla starts to gape Ellen's pussy apart slightly while fingering her and soon moves onto the tongs which she uses to stretch Ellen's pussy apart even more. After letting Ellen taste her own pussy juices, Cayla bends her over in the doggystyle position before inserting a monster sized textured black dildo into her juicy twat. It slides in easily and as Cayla notices this, she soon moves back to her hands which she uses to pull Ellen's hole apart. Starting to fist fuck Ellen, Cayla works her magic faster.

Duration: 22:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6401kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sliding with Ease

BrutalDildos Isabella Clark and Bara Brass

Cast: Isabella Clark and Bara Brass
Genres: Dildo, Fisting, Lesbi, Anal

Isabella Clark gives up her asshole to her friend Bara Brass to stretch and prolapse as much as she pleases with huge dildos!

Duration: 28:15

Download BrutalDildos Isabella Clark and Bara Brass

Dido Angel, Sasha Rose

Cast: Sasha Rose & Dido Angel
Genres: Fisting, Toys, Lesbian

Sasha Rose and Dido Angel make their appearance on Fister Twister today dressed in sexy clubwear dresses and high heels and waste no time in kissing each other to start off this fantastic scene. Once both girls are naked they get hold of some green kitchen tongs and lick it in preparation for some pussy gaping! Sasha gets them inserted into her delicious looking pussy and gaped wide open before Dido slides it back out and lets Sasha taste her own pussy juices. Sasha then bends over in a doggystyle position and gets stretched some more, as Dido prepares her for what is next! Using a pink and black striped huge plug, Dido inserts it into Sasha's pussy and licks her clit at the same time, giving her maximum pleasure. She really seems to enjoy this toy and it helps to stretch her pussy wider for the lesbian fisting play that lies ahead. Dido can't wait to insert her fingers into Sasha's pussy and easily slips her whole fist into her hole after oiling up. The fisting fun continues in a mu.

Duration: 32:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6199kbps
Audio: 278kbps

Download Dido Angel, Sasha Rose

Chocking Fisting Hitachi Inside

Cast: Sasha
Genres: Fisting, Gaping, Tattoos,

In this video I wear my new choker and oil my body Chock myself while fist inside, Cum, Fist standing and put my Hitachi inside. Fist and Hitachi at same time, lot of oil and huge gape, talk dirty, Spank tits, pussy and ass, ask fuck my rough, be rough to me, nece pussy and gape close-ups, and tits and chock play in the end

Duration: 40:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3753kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Chocking Fisting Hitachi Inside

Stretched hole

Cast: Nicole Love, Rebecca Black
Genres: Lesbian, Anal Fisting, Lingerie

Horny Nicole Love & Rebecca Black start off by eating each other's wet holes. Then the black haired beauty Nicole slips her fist into the eager blonde's asshole and pounds it till Rebecca is gaped wide.

Duration: 22:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5435kbps

File size: 945.4 MB

Download Stretched hole

BrutalDildos Isabella and Bara

Cast: Isabella and Bara
Genres: Dildo, Fisting, Lesbi, Anal

Isabella Clark gives up her asshole to her friend Bara Brass to stretch and prolapse as much as she pleases with huge dildos!

Duration: 28:15

Download BrutalDildos Isabella and Bara

Triple fisting in nature!

Cast: Amirah Adara, Nikky Thorne, Mira Cuckolds
Genres: Fisting, Anal, Lesbian, Blouses, Oil Play

We've got an absolute fisting freak fest going on here with super kinky cuties Amirah Adara, Nikky Thorne, and Mira Cuckold! They're dressed to impress, but you'll be ven more impressed about how well they can take a fist, especially with newcomer Mira's asshole gobbling down Amirah's entire hand! Nikky likes it deep in her pussy, so this fisting train is blasting full speed ahead as these nasty chicks dig deep into their holes and get off hard! Once they're all nice and sprayed down in oil it only gets easier to pound away, and that's exactly what they do in this lesbo fisting adventure you won't soon forget! We aim to see just how far we can stretch some ass, and that's a sight you don't want to miss with this level of hotness!

Duration: 37:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3703kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Triple fisting in nature!

Valentynex rips her anal

Studio: Extremelatina
Cast: Valentynex
Genres: Anal, Anal Fisting, Bottle Insertions, Dildo, Gaping, Speculum

Valentynex tears up her anal! a beautiful bitch who has a rich imagination and an immense size of anus!

Total size: 7.2 GB in 8 files.

Download Valentynex rips her anal

Nadya C And Less Total Anal Destruction

Studio: NoBoring
Cast: Nadya C And Less
Genres: Anal, Big Dildo, Gape, Lesbian

Nasty blonde Less submits her asshole to extreme stretching in a lesbian scene with Nadya. The thick end of bottle is the first object to enter her and a gigantic strapon slides in next and together they make her ass gape wider than she's ever experienced.

Duration: 26:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5000kbps

File size: 997.0 MB

Download Nadya C And Less Total Anal Destruction

Fisting Session With Meg And Lyen

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Lyen Parker, Meg Magic
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Kissing

You won't believe how much these little cuties Lyen Parker and Meg Magic can take, and they absolutely love stretching those assholes to the max, showing off just how slutty they are and just how hot fisting can be!

Duration: 30:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps
Audio: 185kbps

Download Fisting Session With Meg And Lyen

Ass Licking Blonde Fisted

Genres: All sex, Hardcore, Handjob, Natural Tits, No Condom, Shaved Pussy, Anal

Ass licking submissive blonde babe Barbie Sins provides extreme ass licking and balls licking before her Master Yanick Shaft fists her ass and pussy in a dark room. This hardcore fetish porn movie is a perfect example of curvy Brits enjoying it hardcore! He pulls her long blonde hair and crams her face with his enormous dick. Then, Barbie Sins sticks her tongue into his butthole while wanking his hard cock. Once in the dark chamber, Master Yanick Shaft fills her wet pussy with a gigantic black dildo and crams her sperm-hungry mouth with that big sex toy.

Duration: 36:03
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 15228kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

Download Ass Licking Blonde Fisted

Back