Pussy And Asshole With Brutal Dildos In Red Gaping Holes | Fisting

Work my ass for you - deep fist and gape

Release Year: 2020
Cast: XandriaGoddess
Genres: Anal, Fisting, Ass, Gape, Anal Masturbation
Video language: English

Do you love watching sexy girls stretching asshole for you? This video will perfectly satisfy your fetish. Over 30 min of anal fisting deep and hard non stop, gaping ass with both hands scenes several times show a big rosebutt and inside asshole..so filthy and naughty

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7853kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Work my ass for you - deep fist and gape

Hostess Of A House And Girl Worker

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Mason Moore & Sarah Vandella
Genres: Anal, Lesbian, Blonde, Brunette, Squirt, Sex Toys, Big Tits, Medium Ass

Mason is a construction worker doing a job on Sarah's kitchen. Unfortunately, Sarah's a fussy little whore who's constantly changing her mind over what she wants.
Finally, Mason decides she can't take it anymore and decides to put Sarah in her proper place - on her knees with her ass spread wide open for Mason's Dildo On A Drill !

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:26
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Hostess Of A House And Girl Worker

Lana Mars - Glad I'm Back Home

Cast: Lana Mars
Genres: All Sex, Barefoot, Belly Button Piercings, Black Hair, Blowjob, Boy / Girl, Brown Eyes, Camel Toe, Casual Wear, Cowgirl, Cum In Mouth, Curvy, cute little butts, Doggystyle, Facial, Fisting, Gonzo - No Story, Home, Indoor, Light Skin, Living Room, Long Hair

When Lana Mars gets home, she immediately takes her mask off as she finds her boyfriend laying on the couch. After Lana confesses that she'd been thinking about him the whole time she was out there, he decides to show her what she had really missed.

Duration: 44:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11720kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

Download Lana Mars - Glad I'm Back Home

Succubus rough fucked and creampied

Cast: XandriaGoddess
Genres: Anal, Creampie, Deepthroat, Dildo Fucking, Dirty Talking

A custom fantasy themed video where I play a succubus, as long as I'm in a spell circle I have to obey my Master's every command and entertain him. Ass fisting and gaping, huge dildo sucking/sloppy gag deepthroat, pussy and ass dildo fucking, nasty self-degrading dirty talk, multiply cumshots

Duration: 26:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Succubus rough fucked and creampied

Succubus Rough Fucked And Creampied

Genres: Anal, Creampie, Deepthroat, Dildo Fucking, Dirty Talking

A custom fantasy themed video where I play a succubus, as long as I'm in a spell circle I have to obey my Master's every command and entertain him. Ass fisting and gaping, huge dildo sucking/sloppy gag deepthroat, pussy and ass dildo fucking, nasty self-degrading dirty talk, multiply cumshots (anal and pussy creampie)

Duration: 26:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Succubus Rough Fucked And Creampied

KinkyBites - Penny Pax - Putting The Fun Back In Fundamentalism

Release Year: 2021
Studio: KinkyBites
Cast: Penny Pax
Genres: Solo, Anal, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Clover Clamps, JOI, Masturbation, Toys

On this episode of "Penny Pax Ministries," Penny teaches you how a proud Christian woman should wear makeup - avoiding darker shades that look "whorish". While our dear Penny is great at many things, it seems that turning off her camera between activities is not one of them, and Penny's congregation is in for a shock when they bear witness to a very different side of her. In the blink of an eye Penny switches personas and starts a filthy cam show for all her pervert fans. She twists suction toys tight onto her puffy nipples before fucking her asshole with a glass dildo. She pulls out a long double sided dildo to demonstrate her amazing throat skills. After she covers her toy in her sticky spit, she puts the dick deep in her pussy while the glass toy is still in her ass. Penny Pax wraps up this scandalous show by holding a vibrator on her throbbing clit while she masochistically pulls at the clover clamps that are pinching her swollen pussy lips, then flashed her viewers a devilish gri.

Duration: 32:18
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2444kbps

File size: 609.6 MB

Download KinkyBites - Penny Pax - Putting The Fun Back In Fundamentalism

Abigail Dupree

Studio: SensualPain
Genres: Solo, Anal, Dildo, Masturbation, Stockings, Pierced Pussy

An intimate time with a sex slave and her horse cock. Yes, out at this farm, just one horse cock is just not enough for this ride in solo two hole masturbation. So when you add watching the real thing on the dark web... well then, your in for a one hell of a show.

Duration: 40:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 157kbps

Download Abigail Dupree

Vanessa Twain and Whitney Conroy

Cast: Vanessa Twain, Whitney Conroy
Genres: Fisting, Dildo, Speculum, Girl Girl

Whitney Conroy is back on Fister Twister and ready for another play mate. She is joined by dark haired hottie Vanessa Twain and these girls are ready to get started. Whitney looks gorgeous in a pretty black dress and starts kissing Vanessa who has gone for more of a slutty look! Both girls are wearing black spike heels and soon strip each other naked before Whitney starts to rub Vanessa's pussy. She uses a metal speculum to insert into her hole and stretches Vanessa's pussy apart while she sits with her stocking covered legs wide open. Vanessa bends over and Whitney fucks her with a big black dildo doggystyle then as Vanessa turns over, Whitney swaps the dildo for her fist! Vanessa's pussy gets nice and wet and Whitney enjoys pounding her hard with her whole fist then gently rubs her pussy before getting a magic wand vibrator and letting Vanessa cum hard while it vibrates against her wet pussy!

Duration: 27:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6911kbps
Audio: 278kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Vanessa Twain and Whitney Conroy

Ally Style, Foxie

Cast: Ally Style & Foxie
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Anal, Toys

Hot blonde Foxies and Ally Style appear on Fister Twister today and Foxies cant wait to have her wicked way with Ally! Stunning dark haired Ally looks so sexy in her red nautical styled dress and soon Foxies is getting more intimate as the two girls strip and start kissing. Foxies caresses Ally's pussy and then gapes it wide apart while Ally lays back and cups her small but perky tits. Foxies starts to finger Ally's gorgeous hole and then as Ally bends over into the doggystyle position, she gapes her ass too! Using a pink double dildo, Foxies Ally to suck it then slides it into Ally's eager pussy then after toying her for a bit, she folds the dildo in half and shoves the other end in too, making Ally's pussy stretch to the max! Now that Ally's pussy is suitably stretched ready for the action that is about to occur, Foxies slides her whole hand into Ally's soaking wet hole and fists her! This gorgeous blonde can't decide which hole she wants to play with more and uses a monster black .

Duration: 31:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6968kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Ally Style, Foxie

Brittany Bardot, Blanche Bradburry - Fisting For Prolapse (2021)

Cast: Brittany Bardot, Blanche Bradburry
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian

Two kinkiest pussy lovers and blonde vixens, Blanche Bradburry and Brittany Bardot. You don't wanna miss this epic BDSM fuckeria, loaded with intense pussy licking, hardcore squirting, and some deep and hard anal fisting! Watch our dominatrix Blanche Bradburry spank her submissive playmate from the Czech Republic with a black leather whip. She smacks her trimmed pussy before inserting an enormous black dong deep into her asshole which makes Brittany Bardot scream and cream to the extreme! Mistress Blanche Bradburry bangs that backdoor as if there was no tomorrow until that blonde and green-eyed Milf starts squirting all over the place. Time for the most intense ass fisting marathon you've ever seen! The busty tattooed domina inserts her fist deep into that subby's butthole which leads to an intense prolapse you might just wanna jizz on! These two lesbians won't let you down and make your dirtiest, kinkiest BDSM lesbo fantasies come true!

Duration: 38:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7804kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Brittany Bardot, Blanche Bradburry - Fisting For Prolapse (2021)

Strong jet

Cast: Zazie Skymm, Rebecca Black
Genres: Lesbian, Anal, Anal Fisting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pussy Licking, Fingering

Naughty lesbians Rebecca Black and Zazie Skymm decide to have some kinky fun with each other. They kiss and lick each other's assholes before Zazie begins fisting Rebecca's tight ass making her moan in pleasure. Then Rebecca gives an awesome gape what a fun time.

Duration: 25:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5307kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Strong jet

Leyla Black And Pussykat

Cast: Leyla Black And Pussykat
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Kissing, Hardcore

Two babes played games of a sexual nature. They love and accept holes in all manifestations and epostases. Sex and penetration can not only be a dildo, but they also do not forget about fingers, fists and penetration of a larger diameter.

Duration: 28:33
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Download Leyla Black And Pussykat

ArgenDana - My triple anal insertion

Cast: ArgenDana
Genres: Big Toys, Double Anal, Fisting, Gape, Huge Dildo

A new way antipiracy to protect this project and to protect those who pay for the videos first you buy the video then you send me a message or you expect to receive the message from me within 24 hours of purchase, after that you can download the video. I hope you enjoy it, this video has a discount and is from Argendana premium.

Duration: 30:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7146kbps
Audio: 248kbps

Download ArgenDana - My triple anal insertion

Adriana Chechik part 2

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Newsensations
Genres: Straight, Oral, Toy, Brunette, Natural tits

Our wife Adriana is ready for some extra pussy stretching so we pulled out her huge toys and fucked her wet pussy with both our throbbing cock and her big dick toys leaving her ass cheeks dripping with cum and her tight hole gaping.

Duration: 35:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8785kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Adriana Chechik part 2

Nikki Darling, Kira Noir, Anna De Ville - Huge Toys, Anal Gaping (2020)

Cast: Nikki Darling, Kira Noir, Anna De Ville

Sexy babe Kira Noir struts through a dilapidated warehouse, her plump rump jiggling in tight booty shorts. Meanwhile, Nikki Darling strips and shows off her tight body. Nikki and anal goddess Anna de Ville kiss passionately; they prod each other's butthole and trade tasty rim jobs. When Kira crashes the party, a nasty lesbian threesome quickly develops. Raunchy kink includes hole-probing toys, humongous anal dildos and extensive rectal gaping! The ladies kiss and lewdly swap spit amid their freaky three-way warehouse fuck.

Duration: 55:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7755kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download Nikki Darling, Kira Noir, Anna De Ville - Huge Toys, Anal Gaping (2020)

Lara De Santis destroys her and boyfriend's ass

Studio: AnalVids
Cast: Lara De Santis
Genres: Gonzo Hardcore , All Sex Anal DP, DAP, Fisting

Lara De Santis wearing a school girl costume stretch the ass with a monster dildo show gape and do a DP and DAP with a big dildo and a real cock and after destroy her boyfriend's ass doing fisting and DAP with a big snake dildo and take a load of cum in the face and on the glasses

Duration: 27:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11730kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Lara De Santis destroys her and boyfriend's ass

ArgenDana - My triple anal insertion

Genres: Big Toys, Double Anal, Fisting, Gape, Huge Dildo

Lampwick uncut 3XL dildo + Long 14" dildo entire deep and man fisting entire! from MrHankeys Toys with XLube entire deep in my ass. A new way antipiracy to protect this project and to protect those who pay for the videos first you buy the video then you send me a message or you expect to receive the message from me within 24 hours of purchase, after that you can download the video. I hope you enjoy it, this video has a discount and is from Argendana premium.

Download ArgenDana - My triple anal insertion

Wife s Big Cock Training

Our wife Adriana is ready for some extra pussy stretching so we pulled out her huge toys and fucked her wet pussy with both our throbbing cock and her big dick toys leaving her ass cheeks dripping with cum and her tight hole gaping.

Duration: 35:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8785kbps

Download Wife s Big Cock Training

Charlotte Sartre, Megan Inky, Jureka Del Mar - Gaping Dildo (2020)

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Megan Inky, Jureka Del Mar

Tattooed lesbians Charlotte Sartre, Megan Inky and Jureka Del Mar share an extreme lesbian threesome! The insatiable, hardcore girls show off their hot bods, stripping and groping each other. They sit side-by side on the couch, each probing her own butthole with a dildo. The ladies spread open their stretched sphincters for the camera, proudly posing immensely gaping rectums! They giggle as they drill the others' buttholes with humongous toys, along with rimming and eating pussy. Hardcore sodomy comes with sweet kissing, ass-to-mouth flavor and dildo double penetration!

Duration: 1:02:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7063kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Charlotte Sartre, Megan Inky, Jureka Del Mar - Gaping Dildo (2020)

Anie Darling (fister), Tera Link (fisted) - Fisted on Top

Cast: Anie Darling (fister), Tera Link (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Anie Daring gets to play the dominant one in our latest scene for Fister Twister. Taking advantage of her black haired friend, Tera Link, this scene starts with both girls naked and oiled up! They kiss as they sit on the back of the sofa before Tera makes her way down to Anie's nipples. She licks and teases them with her mouth before sitting back on the sofa with her legs spread, tempting Anie to pleasure her pussy. She starts by pulling her beautiful lips apart and uses her fingers to glide over her labia. Anie inserts a finger and lets Tera taste herself before she decides to use some red tongs to get Tera ready for her lesbian fisting challenge. Tera's pussy is stretched and gaped apart, then Anie decides to make her perform oral sex on a monster sized black dildo! Tera lays down on the sofa and with her wet, juicy pussy ready and waiting, Anie slides her dildo inside, stretching Tera to the max! Once Tera's pussy has accepted this huge toy, Anie knows that her fist will fit too an.

Duration: 26:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6727kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Anie Darling (fister), Tera Link (fisted) - Fisted on Top

BrutalDildos Isabella Clark

Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Isabella Clark
Genres: Anal, Gape, Big Toys Dildo, Masturbation

In this video we present you as a girl inserts himself into the anus huge dildos! She f"cks herself deeper deeper! Any size will fit in this big ass! The only way to see this incredible fisting action is to contribute now and make this a reality! Happy viewing!

Duration: 31:15
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps

Download BrutalDildos Isabella Clark

Daenerys and Cersei Filling Up All Holes

Genres: Dildo Fucking

It's my first cosplay video, filmed with MV Star DollFaceMonica. We got inspired by Game of Thrones The story: Daenerys and Cersei are the last women alive in Seven Kingdoms of Westeros. They are captured, enslaved and degraded. Their one and only duty is to please every men, dragons and Night King. Video is full of hot action: sloppy blowjob, sucking on a double headed dildo, fucking pussy to pussy with double headed dildo, dildo riding, anal fucking, ass to mouth, pussy creampie.

Duration: 35:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7908kbps

Download Daenerys and Cersei Filling Up All Holes

Mega Huge Dildo For ArgenDana's Ass

Genres: Anal, Huge Dildo, Big Toy, Doggystyle, Gape, Hardcore, MILF, Large Insertion

Hi to all this is my new dildo, this dildo is a new design from MrHankeys Toys, its called Beef Cake, i choose the 4XL, this video is really extreme anal footage for Extreme anal lovers! Here we have 24 Minutes of pure anal masturbation with passion using my Big and huge oversized dildo from MrHankeysToys "Beef Cake 4XL" attached into my wood pole.

Duration: 22:19
Video: 2560x1440, AVC (H.264), 15249kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Mega Huge Dildo For ArgenDana's Ass

Two Hot Blondes

Cast: Chrissy Fox, Licky Lex
Genres: Blonde, Dildo, Fingers, Girl Girl, Pussy Fisting, Speculum

Licky Lex wants to have her turn on Fister Twister in todays scene where she is matched against the gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Chrissy oils up Licky's hot body and this stunning pair soon get even more intimate. Chrissy starts to finger Licky's pussy and gapes it wide apart before she gets Licky to taste her own pussy juices. She uses a metal speculum which she slides into Licky's pussy and stretches it even further. Of course in the usual Fister Twister style, all of this pussy gaping is leading up to the grand finale of lesbian fisting which is in store for Licky! Next up, Chrissy uses a big black dildo which she gets Licky to suck before shoving it deep into Licky's pussy while she is bent over in the doggystyle position. Her pussy gets dripping wet and Chrissy alternates moving the big black toy between Licky's mouth and pussy. She starts to stretch her eager hole with her hands and soon she slides her whole hand up inside her dripping wet twat. This fist fuck scene is seriously hot wi.

Duration: 27:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6983kbps

Download Two Hot Blondes

Kara and Vanessa Twain

Cast: Kara, Vanessa Twain
Genres: Fisting, Dildo, Speculum, Girl Girl, Strap-On

Two dark haired babes, Kara and Vanessa Twain feature in today's update on Fister Twister and both girls look ready for some fun. Kara poses in a sexy blue skintight dress as Vanessa enters and strips her naked, before they both kiss. Vanessa bends Kara over and inserts a metal speculum into her pussy, stretching her apart then turns her over so that she can finger her hole while it is gaping. She forces Kara to taste her own juices then gets on a big black strap on to dominate Kara even further. Kara sucks on the strap on, taking it as far into her throat as she can before Vanessa bends her over and fucks her pussy hard! As much as Kara loves doggy style, she has to ride this big black cock, so they change positions so that Kara can bounce up and down on Vanessa's strap on while getting her tits and pussy groped. Afterwards, Kara lays back down as Vanessa slides her whole fist into Kara's wet and juicy pussy. She takes a whole fist as we zoom in really close then Vanessa pulls out an.

Duration: 30:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6379kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Kara and Vanessa Twain

Anal Fisting Dildo From Lesbian Femdom

Cast: Adriana Chechik, Dana Vespoli
Genres: Anal, Fisting, Lesbian, MILF, Masturbation, Toy, Dildo, Orgas

Dana Vespoli had a bright idea of inviting Adrianna Chechik for some sexy time. Not a regular sexy time, but the ass fisting kind of sexy time.

Duration: 44:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps
Audio: 318kbps

Download Anal Fisting Dildo From Lesbian Femdom

ArgenDana - Expanding my anal limits

Genres: Anal Masturbation, Big Toys, Fantasy Dildo, Gape, Huge Dildo

A new way antipiracy to protect this project and to protect those who pay for the videos first you buy the video then you send me a message or you expect to receive the message from me within 24 hours of purchase, after that you can download the video. I hope you enjoy it, this video has a discount and is from Argendana premium.

Duration: 34:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9808kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download ArgenDana - Expanding my anal limits

Fisted on Top

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Anie Daring gets to play the dominant one in our latest scene for Fister Twister. Taking advantage of her black haired friend, Tera Link, this scene starts with both girls naked and oiled up! They kiss as they sit on the back of the sofa before Tera makes her way down to Anie's nipples. She licks and teases them with her mouth before sitting back on the sofa with her legs spread, tempting Anie to pleasure her pussy. She starts by pulling her beautiful lips apart and uses her fingers to glide over her labia. Anie inserts a finger and lets Tera taste herself before she decides to use some red tongs to get Tera ready for her lesbian fisting challenge. Tera's pussy is stretched and gaped apart, then Anie decides to make her perform oral sex on a monster sized black dildo! Tera lays down on the sofa and with her wet, juicy pussy ready and waiting, Anie slides her dildo inside, stretching Tera to the max! Once Tera's pussy has accepted this huge toy, Anie knows that her fist will fit too an.

Duration: 26:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6727kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Fisted on Top

Alien

Genres: Dildo,rubber dick penetrates

Porn video Anal Sex, Sex - a rubber penis penetrates the pussy and the girl starts to fuck in another hole. The cutie will naturally get high from such penetration and anal sex will make the girl cum from fucking not with a real penis. The chick catches an orgasm from such sex and naturally gets a thrill from sex with herself until she ends up again.

Duration: 30:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9981kbps

Download Alien

ArgenDana Takes Gigant Dildo In Her Ass

Genres: Deep Anal, Huge Dildo, Big Toy, Doggystyle, Hardcore, MILF, Large Insertion

On this clip where you will see how a giant finger from a magical tale invades my room and becomes my greatest anal sexual fantasy, I put it so deep that I feel like it fills my belly, it is really beautiful and entertaining, enjoy it. The toy is developed by my friends at MrHankeys Toys is called MidAss Touch Dildo.

Duration: 22:47
Video: 2560x1440, AVC (H.264), 7372kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download ArgenDana Takes Gigant Dildo In Her Ass

NoBoring Zemfira Solo Stretching

Studio: NoBoring
Cast: Zemfira
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Toys, Dildo, Fisting, Russian

High heels and a skimpy lingerie dress are sexy on the skinny solo girl that strips and exposes her beautiful pussy in this naughty hole stretching scene.

Duration: 27:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download NoBoring Zemfira Solo Stretching

ArgenDana My triple anal insertion

The titles says it all!!!Lampwick uncut 3XL dildo + Long 14" dildo entire deep and man fisting entire! from MrHankeys Toys with XLube entire deep in my ass.

Download ArgenDana My triple anal insertion

Anal dragon

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Fisting, Dildo

I hope that 1 day i have a house where i can have nice outdoor shows for you! If you like to talk? have a good time and enjoy Hardcore Show

Duration: 40:06
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2402kbps
Audio: 90kbps

File size: 733.6 MB

Download Anal dragon

Fist Fuck Fanatics (2020)

Cast: Lucia Denville, Blanche Bradburry, Linda Sweet, Lexi Dona, Daphne Klyde, Foxie T., Vanessa Decker

Fist Fuck Fanatics features lesbian couples that can't get enough meat in their vaginas. Cock's don't cut it. dildos leave much to be desired but a nicely planted fist...now that does the trick! Sure you'll get some toy action too since it takes a while to build up to a good fisting but in the end it's all about going wrist deep!

Duration: 2:02:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4948kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

Download Fist Fuck Fanatics (2020)

NoBoring Zemfira Solo Stretching

Studio: NoBoring
Cast: Zemfira
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Toys, Dildo, Fisting, Russian

High heels and a skimpy lingerie dress are sexy on the skinny solo girl that strips and exposes her beautiful pussy in this naughty hole stretching scene.

Duration: 27:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download NoBoring Zemfira Solo Stretching

Kara, Vanessa Twain

Cast: Kara & Vanessa Twain
Genres: Fisting, Dildo, Speculum, Girl Girl, Strap-On

Two dark haired babes, Kara and Vanessa Twain feature in today's update on Fister Twister and both girls look ready for some fun. Kara poses in a sexy blue skintight dress as Vanessa enters and strips her naked, before they both kiss. Vanessa bends Kara over and inserts a metal speculum into her pussy, stretching her apart then turns her over so that she can finger her hole while it is gaping. She Kara to taste her own juices then gets on a big black strap on to dominate Kara even further. Kara sucks on the strap on, taking it as far into her throat as she can before Vanessa bends her over and fucks her pussy hard! As much as Kara loves doggy style, she has to ride this big black cock, so they change positions so that Kara can bounce up and down on Vanessa's strap on while getting her tits and pussy groped. Afterwards, Kara lays back down as Vanessa slides her whole fist into Kara's wet and juicy pussy. She takes a whole fist as we zoom in really close then Vanessa pulls out and make.

Duration: 30:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6379kbps

Download Kara, Vanessa Twain

Anal Fisting Dildo From Lesbian Femdom

Cast: Adriana Chechik, Dana Vespoli
Genres: Anal, Fisting, Lesbian, MILF, Masturbation, Toy, Dildo, Orgasm

Dana Vespoli had a bright idea of inviting Adrianna Chechik for some sexy time. Not a regular sexy time, but the ass fisting kind of sexy time.

Duration: 44:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps
Audio: 318kbps

Download Anal Fisting Dildo From Lesbian Femdom

Back