Pussy And Asshole With Brutal Dildos In Red Gaping Holes | Fisting

Esclusiv Collection 50 NaughtyAlusha part 1.

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

No filler. I work hard to update my site and give members a good reason to keep coming back. I produce all of my own content, so you are guaranteed to see fresh, naughty pictures and videos on each return visit. And, I've been producing my own stuff since 1999, so you'll see well over a decade of my extreme exploits!

Total size: 4.0 GB in 3 files.

Download Esclusiv Collection 50 NaughtyAlusha part 1.

Dido Angel, Sasha Rose

Cast: Sasha Rose & Dido Angel
Genres: Fisting, Toys, Lesbian

Sasha Rose and Dido Angel make their appearance on Fister Twister today dressed in sexy clubwear dresses and high heels and waste no time in kissing each other to start off this fantastic scene. Once both girls are naked they get hold of some green kitchen tongs and lick it in preparation for some pussy gaping! Sasha gets them inserted into her delicious looking pussy and gaped wide open before Dido slides it back out and lets Sasha taste her own pussy juices. Sasha then bends over in a doggystyle position and gets stretched some more, as Dido prepares her for what is next! Using a pink and black striped huge plug, Dido inserts it into Sasha's pussy and licks her clit at the same time, giving her maximum pleasure. She really seems to enjoy this toy and it helps to stretch her pussy wider for the lesbian fisting play that lies ahead. Dido can't wait to insert her fingers into Sasha's pussy and easily slips her whole fist into her hole after oiling up. The fisting fun continues in a mu.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6199kbps
Audio: 278kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Dido Angel, Sasha Rose

Monica fisted on pubic gang-bang

Monica, this Euro amateur slut mom of two, loves the hard fuck... No secret, she loves animals too... yes..., if she doesn't find a horse with huge horse cock just cum again to my party and she want hard fist fucking on pubic gang-bang again! Than sucks all stranger cock's, just because she loves lots of spunk on her slutty face!

Duration: 26:32
Video: 768x576, AVC (H.264), 2608kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 530.1 MB

Download Monica fisted on pubic gang-bang

Amane Misa Having Fun With Dildos

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Sia Siberia
Cast: Sia Siberia
Genres: Hardcore, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial

Special thanks to Telesquach for supported this video!! Mais-Misa came back home after boring party, but took situation in her hands! She dancing striptease, took everything off! There buttplug in her ass! She starts to play with fingers with her pussy, then use dildo to having fun. That's was so nice penetration with buttplug in ass! And gets nice load on her belly. Then Misa decided to fuck ass, takes buttplug off, and starts stratching butthole with fingers. 1,2,3,4 - it so easy! Then she takes toys for her ass! Unicorn, glass, and then - big dragon toy! Finally she put in in ass almost fully! And she cum so sweet, getting great load in her ass! She is feeling so slutty and satisfied!

Duration: 47:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8494kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download Amane Misa Having Fun With Dildos

Patricia Sparks

Studio: SiswetLive
Cast: Patricia Sparks
Genres: Anal Fisting, Extreme Anal Insertions, Toys, Dildo, FootSex
Video language: Russian

Each lesbian couple has one more experienced girl who usually leads the process, arranging everything as she wants. For example, she can convince a girlfriend to try lesbian anal fisting instead of the usual exchange of cunnilingus. At first, of course, they also caress and hug, but then they move on purely to lesbian anal fisting, where there is definitely no time for tenderness. Especially when hands are shoved into the anal of a less experienced girl, who only has time to moan and ask for more. But the experienced lesbian knew what she was doing.

Duration: 53:47
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 5141kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Patricia Sparks

Esclusiv Collection 50 RoxyRaye part 1.

Hey there! I'm Roxy Raye, a young, extreme girl from Florida who likes to have a good time while getting as extreme as I can. You're in for a real treat, as you'll see some of the nastiest (and sexiest) content anywhere on the internet... right here! From gaping my asshole wide open to listening to the gagging sounds as I deep throat a big dildo, from using large toys on myself to fisting my asshole and pretty pink pussy, you'll get it all! Odd objects, prolapsing, squirting & lots more are all right here!

Total size: 20.9 GB in 33 files.

Download Esclusiv Collection 50 RoxyRaye part 1.

Fisting Session with Nesty and Tina

Nesty and Tina take a room together to spend the otherwise boring afternoon with something more exciting... namely with their favorite hobby, the fisting. Both the blonde cutie and the brunette hottie are big fans of the fetish and today they can enjoy each other uninterrupted and undisturbed.

Duration: 26:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Fisting Session with Nesty and Tina

Something For My Ass

Studio: Sweet Pictures

As you can see I have wonderful and round ass. I love to take it out and touch a bit. But what is she doing, oh, amazing. First she is playing with her wingers but my hole is hungry!

Duration: 32:33
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3705kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 914.1 MB

Download Something For My Ass

Wonder Woman The Cock Hunter

Wonder woman getting looong and fat dildo! Fuck her ass as deep and juicy as she can in different hot poses! So much closeups, russian dirty talk about ass, sweet cum in the end! This is solo video.

Duration: 43:23
Video: 3840x2160, HEVC, 9320kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Wonder Woman The Cock Hunter

Alice Harmon

Cast: Alice Harmon

Pretty woman undressed and fisted herself. Then the partner was very happy and began to moan loudly and also fisted her. She enjoyed pleasant penetrations until she reached the desired orgasm.

Duration: 8:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 22564kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Alice Harmon

Dirty whore fun

Cast: Tiffany Doll,Sheena Shaw
Genres: Gonzo, Anal, Hardcore

Sheena, Anna and Tiffany Doll unbutton their bottoms, revealing huge toy balls buried in their buttholes! This festival of filth features widely splayed ass cracks and nasty rectal prolapse!

Duration: 52:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5227kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Dirty whore fun

Oiled Up Fist Fuck - Nicol Love, Oprah - 1080p

Cast: Nicol Love, Oprah
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Big boobed blonde Oprah gets her turn to be fisted in today's Fister Twister Scene and who better to match her with than dark haired Nicol Love!? Nicol enters the scene armed with babyoil which she uses to massage into Oprah's big tits and pussy. Horny Nicol can't wait to take charge in today's instalment of lesbian fisting and starts by stretching Oprah's pussy apart with her fingers. She soon moves onto a metal speculum which she inserts into Oprah's pussy as she bends over in a doggystyle position. Oprah's deep hole is gaped apart even wider than before, and while her pussy is stretched, she inserts a couple of her fingers, allowing her to taste her own pussy juices. Oprah cleans the speculum off by licking the metal then Nicol treats her to a monster sized dildo which she uses to fuck Oprah's pussy and stretch it even more! Nicol shoves her dildo as far into Oprah's juicy twat as she can then as she pulls it out, Oprah stretches herself apart with her fingers, giving us a glimpse .

Duration: 27:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6604kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Oiled Up Fist Fuck - Nicol Love, Oprah - 1080p

Fisting as the meaning of sex

Cast: girl
Genres: Lesbo, Anal, Dildo, Anal Fisting

Blonde bombshell Lara Onix and thick Proxy Paige take turns filling
themselves and each other with anal gaping brutal dildos!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:34
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Fisting as the meaning of sex

Nikki Dream & Nicoletta Noirett

Cast: Nicoletta Noirett, Nikki Dream
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

FIsting bonanza - this time with Nikki Dream and Nicoletta Noiret! Nicolettas hand just dissappeared in Nikkis vag...

Duration: 43:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11706kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download Nikki Dream & Nicoletta Noirett

Shirley Aguilar

Cast: Shirley Aguilar

The sex of Russian lesbians is much more interesting than any magazines, so the skinny girls quickly began to satisfy each other. To begin with, they licked their wet pussies well, and then began to rub them right on the couch, not forgetting to moan sweetly. They finished at the same time and did not regret what they had done.

Duration: 10:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13309kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 998.1 MB

Download Shirley Aguilar

Stretched holes of sluts

Genres: Lesbian,Anal,Pissing,Dildos,Penetrate,Sex

Holes of sluts are hungry and ready for large massive dildos that will appease the cutest fantasies of cuties!

Duration: 47:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5666kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Stretched holes of sluts

Ally Style and Foxie - 1080p

Cast: Ally Style, Foxie
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Anal, Toys

Hot blonde Foxies and Ally Style appear on Fister Twister today and Foxies cant wait to have her wicked way with Ally! Stunning dark haired Ally looks so sexy in her red nautical styled dress and soon Foxies is getting more intimate as the two girls strip and start kissing. Foxies caresses Ally's pussy and then gapes it wide apart while Ally lays back and cups her small but perky tits. Foxies starts to finger Ally's gorgeous hole and then as Ally bends over into the doggystyle position, she gapes her ass too! Using a pink double dildo, Foxies Ally to suck it then slides it into Ally's eager pussy then after toying her for a bit, she folds the dildo in half and shoves the other end in too, making Ally's pussy stretch to the max! Now that Ally's pussy is suitably stretched ready for the action that is about to occur, Foxies slides her whole hand into Ally's soaking wet hole and fists her! This gorgeous blonde can't decide which hole she wants to play with more and uses a monster black .

Duration: 31:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6968kbps
Audio: 278kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Ally Style and Foxie - 1080p

Antonia Sainz, Nikki Dream - Love Glove - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Antonia Sainz, Nikki Dream
Genres: Lesbian, Pussy Fisting

Gorgeously naughty babes Antonia Sainz and Nikki Dream are having hot lesbian sex when they decide to try something new. Antonia pulls down Nikki's panties to lick her sweet pussy and make it real wet. Once her cooch is moist she can introduce her whole hand inside of her. Nikki moans in intense pleasure as Antonia's hand reaches further and further in her slit.

Duration: 26:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4784kbps

File size: 977.7 MB

Download Antonia Sainz, Nikki Dream - Love Glove - FullHD 1080p

Lana S & Sheala Brill

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Fisting, Dildo

Join to pussy-stretching fisting session, which involves slender fists, baseball bats and extremely big dildos alike.

Duration: 36:35
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2730kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 774.2 MB

Download Lana S & Sheala Brill

Elizabeth Butler

Cast: Elizabeth Butler

A thin girl sat on a big dildo, undressing completely. She wanted to have a cool free time, so she decided to shove such a big dildo inside herself. The girl brought herself to orgasm and now this has become her favorite toy. Guys don't miss this video in which the girl knows what she is doing with her pussy.

Duration: 13:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 22485kbps

Download Elizabeth Butler

Brutal Lesbian Fisting - 1080p

Cast: Jureka Del Mar, Lucia Denvile
Genres: Anal Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Today nwe have two raven haired European babes for you to enjoy. Lucia Denville couldn't wait to come back and dominate another contender and this week we have stunning newcomer, Jureka. These girls waste no time by kissing passionately as they are both naked, in nothing but neck ties. Lucia licks Jureka's nipples and lets Jureka return the favour as these girls get even more turned on. Both of them have tattoos which look seriously hot. Jureka bends over into the doggystyle position and Lucia starts to tease her, by spitting on her ass and then inserting a finger. She fingers her ass which seems to open really easily as she slides two fingers inside and gapes it apart. This lesbian anal fingering continues and Lucia even gets Jureka to taste her ass juices as she slides her juicy hand into her mouth. Using a metal speculum, Lucia stretches Jureka's ass even wider apart before Lucia gets hold of a monster sized flesh like dildo. She holds it against her pussy and gets Jureka to suck a.

Duration: 30:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6965kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Brutal Lesbian Fisting - 1080p

Lineage 2 Elf Your Fantasy Fuck With DP

Hi, is there anyone who remembers the good old Lineage 2 game? For experienced (and not only) players, I tried to recreate the very same atmosphere of that game. My video will show you one of the loved by millions characters, Elf Mystic, and an unforgettable soundtrack, which is chosen specially for full immersion in those good old days. I also haven't forgotten about your depraved fantasies and fucked this character with double penetration! Sit back and relax, there will be a lot of memories and erections

Duration: 26:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12504kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Lineage 2 Elf Your Fantasy Fuck With DP

Simple Anal Fisting

Cast: Simple
Genres: Anal Fisting, Lesbian, Toys / Dildo

I was surprised when my new lesbian friend asked her new sexual partner to fuck her in the anal, not in the pussy. But the one with which to fuck her, even more surprised her. And this is a fist.

Duration: 44:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5808kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Simple Anal Fisting

Amy Sandoval

Cast: Amy Sandoval

The tanned bitch found a thick and large dildo, went and tried to shove it inside and she did it with ease. The guy filmed everything on camera, so now we can appreciate her efforts.

Duration: 14:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 22434kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Amy Sandoval

Magnificent 6 Clips Naughty Alusha. Part 1.

No filler. I work hard to update my site and give members a good reason to keep coming back. I produce all of my own content, so you are guaranteed to see fresh, naughty pictures and videos on each return visit. And, I've been producing my own stuff since 1999, so you'll see well over a decade of my extreme exploits!

Total size: 4.0 GB in 3 files.

Download Magnificent 6 Clips Naughty Alusha. Part 1.

Lara Onix & Proxy Paige

Release Year: 2017
Genres: All Sex, Femdom and Strapon,Fisting and Dildo

Blonde bombshell Lara Onix and thick Proxy Paige take turns filling themselves and each other with anal gaping brutal dildos!

Duration: 31:34
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Lara Onix & Proxy Paige

BrutalDildos Holly Hanna

Release Year: 2014
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Holly Hanna
Genres: Solo, Dildo, Anal, Fisting, Prolapse

Cute blonde Holly Hanna shows the limitless capabilities of her asshole as it devours multiple shaped brutal dildos!

Duration: 26:16
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 4057kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 858.2 MB

Download BrutalDildos Holly Hanna

Fisting And Fucking - Part 1

Cast: Brittany Bardot & Rebecca Sharon aka Rebecca Black
Genres: Anal, Fisting, Lesbian Sex, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Orgasm, Toys, Dildo

Hot MILF Brittany Bardot and college cutie Rebecca Black are two blonde bi-sexuals who are exploring their inner most anal desires in this shockingly sinful Euro Girls on Girls two-part series.

Duration: 42:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps
Audio: 376kbps

Download Fisting And Fucking - Part 1

Jessica Evans

Cast: Jessica Evans

The depraved chick placed a dildo and began to put her vagina on him, trying to get an orgasm. She reached orgasm in various positions.

Duration: 9:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 22445kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Jessica Evans

Magnificent 48 Clips Roxy Raye . Part 2

Oiled Up & Fist Fucked, Home Run Stretch, Naughty Hotel Hookup pt.1, Naughty Hotel Hookup pt.2, Extreme Pussy Spread, Anal Speculum Fun, Dirty Shower Fun, Ass Ball in the Corner Pocket, Riding Table Dongs, Late Night Snack , Roxy Underwater, Black Toys & Lingerie, Tasting the New Neighbor, House Warming Present and much more .... In this wonderful collection.

Total size: 9.5 GB in 19 files.

Download Magnificent 48 Clips Roxy Raye . Part 2

Arwen Gold And Francesca Dicaprio

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Фистинг и вибраторы

Две одногрупници с колледжа после пар фистингуют на камеру

Duration: 30:27
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Arwen Gold And Francesca Dicaprio

Nastya

Cast: Nastya
Genres: Fisting, Toys, All Sex

As everything gets better with the age, so the sex. These woman know what they want and desire, they know how to give you pleasure and get pleasure from you.

Duration: 28:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 833.3 MB

Download Nastya

19 years girl gyno exam

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Gyno-X
Cast: Krystal Tailor
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Anal & Vaginal Enema, Brunette, Tampon

Krystal, 19 years girl doctor exam. Examination with measurements, breasts exam, heartbeat,
physicals, anal & vaginal exam, vaginal ultrasound, enema, perineum and vibrator orgasm heartbeat

Duration: 44:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

Download 19 years girl gyno exam

Jessica Collins

Cast: Jessica Collins

Beauties with a friend arranged lesbian porn. The girls with great pleasure caressed each other's cliters and labia. They brought each other to the strongest vaginal and clitoral orgasms. In general, we had a very good time.

Duration: 31:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4235kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Jessica Collins

Magnificent 41 Clips Roxy Raye. Part 1.

Oh My..., Pee On Me, Dining Room Dildos, Deep Anal in the Park, Banana Ass Smoothie, Roxy Gets Dominated, Glowing Holes, Skinny Dippin', Roxy Style, A Happy Ending Massage, Working at the Car Wash, Gaping In Latex, Pumped and Pounded, Working Out the Deep Muscles,My Fucking Machine

Total size: 18.3 GB in 31 files.

Download Magnificent 41 Clips Roxy Raye. Part 1.

Marica Hase & Candy Sweet - Stocking and Garter Show

Cast: Marica Hase, Candy Sweet
Genres: American, asian, barefoot, brown eye, brunette, high heels, indoor, lesbian, light brown skin, lingerie, long hair, natural tits, perfect tits, sex toy, shaved pussy hair, small tits, stockings, tatto

We get a double-dose of beauties today as Candy Sweet from Hungary and Marica Hase from Japan team up to give us a nylon stocking and garter show. As they pose for us, the girls can't keep from kissing each other and caressing their legs. Their shoes come off and we see Marica nibble on Candy's size 7.5 peds through the nylon, and then Candy returns the favor with Marica's size fives. Of course with such tasty femininity in prurient proximity to their tongues, the girls can't help but lick their pussies. But soon enough the stockings get peeled down, so if you like to see your ladies with bare feet you'll get plenty to ogle here too. How we envy Candy's tongue on Marica's dark-polished tootsies! Marica sucks Candy's naked toes and the girls lay back for a few minutes of foot-69 before a big double-dong comes into play, with Candy cramming the toy into Marica's snatch and then getting her own veeg boffed in this fetish XXX video crammed with all the high heels, toe sucking, nude soles,.

Duration: 33:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11713kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Marica Hase & Candy Sweet - Stocking and Garter Show

Lovely Sakura Calls Sasuke To Fuck Her

Sakura really misses Sasuke and is trying to get him back to Konoha! She decided to take extreme measures - recorded a video where she asks him to return and shows how cool they will be to fuck! She squeez boobs, spit on them. She sucks dildo, trying to take it as deep as possible, thick saliva flowing on the tits! It is necessary to show what her holes are capable of! Sakura caress her ass with her fingers, slaps her, inserts a dildo in ass and fucks herself, sometimes taking the dildo out of her ass and licking it. Then she fucks herself with the same dildo in her pussy, then in the ass and helps herself to cum with a vibrator. Look up to the end!

Duration: 26:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download Lovely Sakura Calls Sasuke To Fuck Her

Play Harder Become Wider

Cast: Sasha
Genres: Fisting, Spanking, Oil, Tattoos, Toys

Here is start of my experience fist myself standing up. I become really rough, wild, even had orgasm standing up in the end, I came with my fist inside!!!! It was wild, wonderful! I start from oiling my body near mirror - you see my ass and my face and tits at same time, I see my body reflection in the mirror, feel oil cover my body, become excited, horny, I like my nipples - they hard, do play with them, spank my boobies, spank harder and it blows my head off!! Spank my oiled ass, hard, it become red, spank pussy, more and more! I need rough strong hand, I need spanking, I need feel something inside! Show you my pussy close - spread it for you, fist from front and behind. my legs tremble from excitement and tension! I wanna go deeper, and put big toy, its feel so hard inside wet vagina, fuck me from behind! then I wanna feel wider and try double-ended dildo full inside - deep and wild. Feel every peace of my vagina! I am so glad! Fist and play clit..... and cum! For the first time I .

Duration: 40:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4826kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Play Harder Become Wider

Sherry Wilson

Cast: Sherry Wilson

In this video, the bitches caress each other's clits, kiss each other's big and elastic breasts, make each other cunnilingus, anilingus. But only lips and fingers were not enough here, lustful women also used a vibrator to bring each other to a deep and juicy orgasm, which they did.

Duration: 51:22
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1098kbps

File size: 440.2 MB

Download Sherry Wilson

Back