Pussy And Asshole With Brutal Dildos In Red Gaping Holes | Fisting

Fingers her pussy

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo
Video language: English

She gets Angel to suck her fingers then bends her over before she gapes her pussy apart with her hands and fingers her pussy. Using a metal speculum, Victoria gapes apart Angel's pussy even more and then moves onto a monster sized dildo. It easily slides into Angel's pussy and Victoria can't wait for the main event and this stunning blonde fist fucks her challenger as she stands and bends over. Angel lays on her back and Victoria speeds things up and while Angel gets her pussy fisted, she masturbates and orgasms, easily passing the Fister Twister challenge!

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6922kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Fingers her pussy

Big Butt Slut Madison Morgan Bounces On A Large Cock

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Madison Morgan
Genres: All Sex, Big Butts, Big Cocks, Big Tits, Blowjobs, Cum On Tits, Deep Throat, Lingerie, Natural

Blue-eyed redhead Madison Morgan and her whopper of an ass bedazzles in this scene
. Morgan's decked out in a shoulderless, buttless black net jumper. Her smooth porcelain donka stars during a sweet, concise tease that ends with Madison in a chair. Her wide hips and cheeks fill it up then there's a nice transition to her jacking a lucky Manuel Ferrara. After her "handshake" she gives some suckles to his sausage. Then Manuel volleys and does some suckling of his own. She spreads her legs as her cheeks dangle wondrously over the edge of the chair. During the oral we learn that Morgan can hit some high, cartoony notes that actually add to the scene. Manuel has Madison stand and bend as her ass absolutely fills out the frame. He pumps her standing to the point that he has to pop early. "Look what you made me do!" as he has her feed on the fluid then instructs her to move to the sofa. Miss Morgan's strong suit is anything ass-centric as sparks fly during cowgirl and . Morgan once again .

Duration: 28:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5865kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Big Butt Slut Madison Morgan Bounces On A Large Cock

Masturbation With DP In The Car

Studio: Sia Siberia
Cast: Sia Siberia
Genres: Hardcore, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial

I ran away from work on a break, because my boss is wildly exciting me. I'm sitting in the car, undressing, dreaming about touching, I'm starting to caress myself. First with your fingers, then take a glass toy. I caress my ass. Then comes the time to insert a realistic dildo into the pussy .. Oh yeah, I love it! Now both my holes are busy! And I'm finishing. Now I stick the dildo on the steering wheel, get into the pose in the driver's seat and sit on the dildo with my pussy. I move faster and finish again! Love it.

Duration: 31:47
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 14056kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download Masturbation With DP In The Car

All American Lesbian Anal

Cast: Jennifer Dark & Kenzie Marie
Genres: Anal, Lesbian, MILF, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Toy, Dildo, Orgas

Gorgeous big fake tits MILFs Kenzie Marie and Jennifer Dark wear slutty two piece bikinis and shove huge dildos up their tight asses until they cum for each other.

Duration: 35:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download All American Lesbian Anal

Nancy Coleman

Studio: SiswetLive
Cast: Nancy Coleman
Genres: Anal Fisting, Extreme Anal Insertions, Toys, Dildo, FootSex
Video language: Russian

A long-legged young woman with slender legs lay down on the bed, took off all unnecessary things and began to masturbate her anus with a large toy. There is never too much orgasm.

Duration: 6:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 22376kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Nancy Coleman

Gorgeous blonde Selvaggia is our latest

Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Selvaggia (fisted)
Genres: Lesbian, Anal Fisting, Dildo

Antonia rubs her hands all over this pretty blonde's naked body and pinches her nipples before these gorgeous girls kiss and Antonia lays Selvaggia on her side, teasing her ass with her finger.

Duration: 21:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6344kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Gorgeous blonde Selvaggia is our latest

Dildo and not to men

Release Year: 2019
Cast: lara onix
Genres: Dildo, Anal, Lesbi,

Blonde bombshell Lara Onix and thick Proxy Paige take turns filling
themselves and each other with anal gaping brutal dildos!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:38
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Dildo and not to men

Kate

Release Year: 2011
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Kate
Genres: Solo, Dildo, Anal, Squirt, Fisting

There's a very good chance that the first thing you'll notice in this scene Gorgeous Kate gets an orgasm from sex toys watch and enjoy!!!

Duration: 33:02
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Kate

Natasha Teen hardcore fisting and ass destruction

Cast: Natasha Teen
Genres: Anal, Anal Creampies, Ass Licking, ATM, ATP, Big Butt, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum Swallowing, Curvy, Fisting, Gapes, Latina, Toys

A girl who, on request, loves anal and stretched her anus to such an extent that you cannot satisfy her with one penis. Therefore, her boyfriend shoves a fist into her anus, as well as a penis and a dildo in one hole at the same time.

Duration: 40:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4419kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Natasha Teen hardcore fisting and ass destruction

Barbara Perkins

Cast: Barbara Perkins

A young lesbian decided to devote her best friend to her sex games and invited her to fuck. Kralia agreed out of interest and began to fondle her partner, getting excited in full. Now the lesbian licks the blonde's pussy and makes her wet, and then shoves her hand into her pussy. Newly made lesbian cums from fisting.

Duration: 11:23
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 5076kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 438.8 MB

Download Barbara Perkins

Creampies & double penetration

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Prolapse, Anal Fisting, Vaginal Fisting, Toys, Dildo, , Piss, Ass To Mouth, Deepthroat

Thank you for sharing o...! It's a custom video and here's the request: "I'm totally focused on anal creampies and big toy double penetrations. You wear a sexy red lipstick, a black see through top (like in the "black nylon pantyhose worship" video), a string and black stockings. For a really hot surprise during the beginning of the clip, it would be great, so unbelievably hot and incomparable, if you'd prepare a few things and hide them in your beautiful ass, before you start filming... So, it's very special and freaky, cause I want to ask you to hide a really big load of cum and a big toy in your ass.

Duration: 27:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6694kbps
Audio: 153kbps

Download Creampies & double penetration

Elf Loves A Lot Of Human Sperm

Studio: Sia Siberia
Cast: Sia Siberia
Genres: Hardcore, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial

Elf sees the bowl with a huge amount of human sperm by chance. She decides to touch it and the whole world around the elf changes and turns into debauchery and lust! Elf begins to caress, masturbate and fuck pussy and anal, and then passionately cums!

Duration: 31:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Elf Loves A Lot Of Human Sperm

All American Lesbian Anal

Cast: Jennifer Dark & Kenzie Marie
Genres: Anal, Lesbian, MILF, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Toy, Dildo, Orgas

Gorgeous big fake tits MILFs Kenzie Marie and Jennifer Dark wear slutty two piece bikinis and shove huge dildos up their tight asses until they cum for each other.

Duration: 35:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 249kbps

Download All American Lesbian Anal

Jennifer Williams

Cast: Jennifer Williams

These two beautiful blonde lesbians met on the site. One of them likes to dominate and acts in the role of Mistress, and the second likes to obey, so she completely surrenders to the power of the leading heifer. The lady wants to feel the complete submission of the bottom, so she immediately asked her to prepare her anus for the invasion. She shoves the bitch in the ass with a dildo and even her hand and enjoys her smashed anal passage. "

Duration: 15:27
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 3722kbps

File size: 443.6 MB

Download Jennifer Williams

Esclusiv Collection 50 NaughtyAlusha part 2.

But, that's not all! I have plenty of extras and bonus stuff inside. I do free live members only cam shows, games, and even an application to appear on my site and fuck me on camera. Of course, I answer my own emails, and my contact information is in my members area. And, don't forget, I also give you access to a bunch of other websites at no extra cost!

Total size: 4.1 GB in 3 files.

Download Esclusiv Collection 50 NaughtyAlusha part 2.

BrutalDildos Holly Hanna

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Holly Hanna
Genres: Solo, Dildo, Anal, Fisting, Prolapse

Cute blonde Holly Hanna shows the limitless capabilities of her asshole as it devours multiple shaped brutal dildos!

Duration: 26:16
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 4057kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 858.2 MB

Download BrutalDildos Holly Hanna

BrutalDildos Kate

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Kate
Genres: Solo, Dildo, Anal, Squirt, Fisting

There's a very good chance that the first thing you'll notice in this scene Gorgeous Kate gets an orgasm from sex toys watch and enjoy!!!

Duration: 33:02
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download BrutalDildos Kate

My Holes Are Hungry

Studio: Sweet Pictures

I am little one blonde who loves some nice things. I adore huge cocks, but when I am alone I always play with my little fingers and trying to pretend the cock is here and servicing my pussy.

Duration: 43:30
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3743kbps

Download My Holes Are Hungry

Alice Martinez

Cast: Alice Martinez

A beautiful young woman with a tight ass and a shaved pussy is engaged in vaginal fisting and shoves a big dildo into the gap. I got a crazy orgasm.

Duration: 1:56
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 35218kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 488.2 MB

Download Alice Martinez

Esclusiv Collection 50 RoxyRaye part 2.

You will have to watch this very extreme girl / girl update to find out just how dirty us girls get together. Ashley Fires and I get so wet and messy, this one is a real treat, not only for us when the camera was rolling, but I'm pretty sure some of the fans will enjoy too

Total size: 11.6 GB in 17 files.

Download Esclusiv Collection 50 RoxyRaye part 2.

Mia's Dripping Wet Pussy Satisfied With Strapless Strap On Fuck HD

Release Year: 2016
Studio: StraplessDildo
Cast: Mia and Maria Pie
Genres: Lesbian, Dildo, Pantyhose

Mia and Maria Pie know each other well. They know what makes each other's bodies turned on. Maria Pie knows how to rub Mia's pussy just right, so that it becomes dripping with luscious juices, and you won't be able to look away as the liquid slips down her leg. Mia returns the favor by licking Maria's slit, and once they are reduced down to their pantyhose, the two lovely girls can't resist a good, hard strapless dildo fuck, with Mia wielding her never softening sword.

Duration: 27:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8984kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Mia's Dripping Wet Pussy Satisfied With Strapless Strap On Fuck HD

Brittany & Rachel

Cast: Brittany Bardot & Rachel Evans
Genres: Anal Fisting, Anal Dildo, Ass Gape, Brutal, Lesbian, Natural tits, Shaved

Welcome to a new site dedicated to lesbian fisting! Each scene features gorgeous European girls taking part in extreme fisting action all shot in a very unique and erotic style. Watch these girls get intimate with each other in the most extreme way as they enjoy pussy and anal fisting.

Duration: 33:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6554kbps

Download Brittany & Rachel

Our Asses Are Ready

Our asses are ready for some drill. Are you ready to serve two sluts on the same time? It is not so easy to satisfy us, so prepare for a hard game. Maybe some piss at the end as a reward.

Duration: 41:57
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3759kbps

Download Our Asses Are Ready

Ella Hart

Cast: Ella Hart

A slender brown-haired woman in black stockings loves to engage in anal whore so much that for the sake of this she even does stretching in order to throw her legs over her ears and put her asshole under the penis. She has been fucked in the ass many times, so the ass is used to stretching and its size allows the man not only to fuck her with a big dick, but even shove his hand there. It is extremely pleasant to feel the warm intestine with the palm of your hand and the man does not even know what he likes more - to fuck the ass with a dick or hand

Duration: 23:21
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 5066kbps

File size: 900.4 MB

Download Ella Hart

Esclusiv Collection 11 HKJ.

Elaborately inked milf Joanna Angel busts her trans cherry in an anal date with tall, blonde Evil Angel TS contract girl Aubrey Kate. Tattooed Aubrey pumps Joanna's asshole with she-dick, and Joanna eagerly laps up comely Aubrey's cum.

Total size: 2.5 GB in 5 files.

Download Esclusiv Collection 11 HKJ.

Fisted on Top - 1080p

Cast: Anie Darling, Tera Link
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Taking advantage of her black haired friend, Tera Link, this scene starts with both girls naked and oiled up! They kiss as they sit on the back of the sofa before Tera makes her way down to Anie's nipples. She licks and teases them with her mouth before sitting back on the sofa with her legs spread, tempting Anie to pleasure her pussy. She starts by pulling her beautiful lips apart and uses her fingers to glide over her labia. Anie inserts a finger and lets Tera taste herself before she decides to use some red tongs to get Tera ready for her lesbian fisting challenge. Tera's pussy is stretched and gaped apart, then Anie decides to make her perform oral sex on a monster sized black dildo! Tera lays down on the sofa and with her wet, juicy pussy ready and waiting, Anie slides her dildo inside, stretching Tera to the max! Once Tera's pussy has accepted this huge toy, Anie knows that her fist will fit too and starts fist fucking her slowly. She speeds up as Tera bends over in the doggysty.

Duration: 26:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6727kbps

Download Fisted on Top - 1080p

Brutal Lesbian Fisting

Cast: Jureka Del Mar (fisted), Lucia Denvile (fister)
Genres: Anal Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Today on Fister Twister we have two raven haired European babes for you to enjoy. Lucia Denville couldn't wait to come back and dominate another contender and this week we have stunning newcomer, Jureka. These girls waste no time by kissing passionately as they are both naked, in nothing but neck ties. Lucia licks Jureka's nipples and lets Jureka return the favour as these girls get even more turned on. Both of them have tattoos which look seriously hot. Jureka bends over into the doggystyle position and Lucia starts to tease her, by spitting on her ass and then inserting a finger. She fingers her ass which seems to open really easily as she slides two fingers inside and gapes it apart. This lesbian anal fingering continues and Lucia even gets Jureka to taste her ass juices as she slides her juicy hand into her mouth. Using a metal speculum, Lucia stretches Jureka's ass even wider apart before Lucia gets hold of a monster sized flesh like dildo. She holds it against her pussy and gets.

Duration: 30:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6965kbps

Download Brutal Lesbian Fisting

Nikki Dream & Nicoletta Noirett

Cast: Nicoletta Noirett, Nikki Dream
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

FIsting bonanza - this time with Nikki Dream and Nicoletta Noiret! Nicolettas hand just dissappeared in Nikkis vag...

Duration: 43:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11706kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download Nikki Dream & Nicoletta Noirett

Audrey Fernandez

Cast: Audrey Fernandez

An attractive girl with fake tits has a very pliable ass and a black-haired girlfriend with glasses even puts her hand in her asshole without much difficulty. After anal fisting, the blonde beast is given to a man who boasts a big dick. O

Duration: 12:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 22405kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Audrey Fernandez

Nadya C And Less Total Anal Destruction

Release Year: 2015
Studio: NoBoring
Cast: Nadya C And Less
Genres: Anal, Big Dildo, Gape, Lesbian

Nasty blonde Less submits her asshole to extreme stretching in a lesbian scene with Nadya. The thick end of bottle is the first object to enter her and a gigantic strapon slides in next and together they make her ass gape wider than she's ever experienced.

Duration: 26:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5000kbps

File size: 997.0 MB

Download Nadya C And Less Total Anal Destruction

Anal Queen

Cast: Kitty Darlingg
Genres: Solo, Anal, Dildo Fucking, Fisting, Huge Dildo, Odd Insertions, Squirt

New Year's themes are always relevant, especially if the role of Santa Aystacht real beauty with bare ass and pussy. Which besides itself nasturbiruet and practices fisting. How nice to look for these delicious attempts.

Duration: 31:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps

Download Anal Queen

Please Fill Up My Holes

Dear, my pussy is so warm ant wet and desperately needs something to fill it up. Do you have any idea? Maybe your nice little fingers or even whole hand can help? I can bend over a bit, what do you say?

Duration: 44:07
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3763kbps

Download Please Fill Up My Holes

Heidi Watts

Cast: Heidi Watts

Three nipples got together to have fun. The sluts are young, beautiful and have good bodies. Therefore, girls often go to. lesbian auditions. So this time, hot after the casting, the beauties staged a bachelorette party. The brunette offered to play an interesting game, and the girlfriends happily agreed. The tasks in this game were extremely hot: the beauties sucked, licked wet slits, brought each other to orgasm with a vibrator. And they took turns using a double-ended dildo. Young lesbians have fun in full.

Duration: 1:10:57
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 5182kbps
Audio: 180kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Heidi Watts

Elise

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Fisting, Dildo

Hi, i'm Elise. Just a quick intro for you, i have been camming for about 2 years now and i know my way around the camiverse.

Duration: 26:00
Video: 1152x864, AVC (H.264), 2746kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 532.7 MB

Download Elise

Two huge dildos in knots

Cast: Arwen Gold And Francesca Dicaprio
Genres: fisting, dildo

Lie down my dear, I will teach you to do something that will bring you incredible pleasure. Take off your panties, spread your legs and let not only me, but also the dildo of various hummers, as well as your fists and other tools, let me into your hand

Duration: 30:27
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Two huge dildos in knots

Perverse Babes 2

Release Year: 2013
Studio: PORNXN
Cast: Victoria Summers, Hotkinkyjo
Genres: Fisting, Anal Fisting, Dildo, Lesbo, Swallow, Oil

Asian girl loves to shove his hands pussy and ass and not only hands ... She brings herself to orgazama again and again! Happy viewing!

Duration: 35:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 809.1 MB

Download Perverse Babes 2

Eva Hall

Cast: Eva Hall

On this day, the young brunette did not expect at all that the boss would offer a raise. However, to begin with, it was necessary to give her aesthetic pleasure and how to stuff her pussy with a dildo. The boss simply adored watching naked young heifers and could not wait for the process. Taking off her panties, the lesbian jerks off her pussy and gets a lot of pleasure. The headmistress also asked to moan gently for the acuteness of the process. The girl jerked off her hairy pussy until she finished. The boss was very pleased and immediately ordered a salary increase.

Duration: 14:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16574kbps

Download Eva Hall

Back