Professional Bondage And Torture - Methodology Of Torture

Anal Crazy

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Lexi Grey
Genres: All Sex, Alternative lube, Anal toys, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Ass-eating antics, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Cum in eye, Cum swallow, Enema smelling, Face fucking, Foot licking, Fucked-up cum games, Nasty cum play, Painal, Piss
Video language: English

Lexi needed to be punished hard, and Dr. Mercies was feeling extra cruel. So they made this scene together. First, Dr. Mercies came in Lexi's eyes (after making her tongue-clean his ass, feet, underwear, and the inside of his boots). Then he fed her a piss popsicle while beating her ass with a heavy paddle and his gnarliest set of anal beads. Then he put her in a straightjacket and used soapy lube to fuck her ass until he came again. Finally, he gave her an extra concentrated piss enema and made her juice it all. Poor Lexi's eyes and ass were burning this whole 90-minute scene. And she was not allowed to come or have any pleasure. But this is what she wanted and needed; make no mistake about it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:34:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1950kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Anal Crazy

The Business

Release Year: 2000
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humiliation

The Business and Bondage entertainment collide in this new Jack Banner Video. Hollywood has been hired by a "name" director for a bondage movie. The ropes get progressively tighter as she changes wardrobe and positions. Her last scene features a hogtie so tight she can't move at all. Jewell gets a surprise for her birthday, an unannounced visit from Jack. Jewell is also roped tight as can be, and goes topless for her last two scenes

Format: avi
Duration: 1:39:48
Video: 544x416, DivX 5, 854kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 687.4 MB

Download The Business

Elvira - Medieval witch's tour

Release Year: 2019

The young milkmaid Elvira is accused to have enticed old farmer in the cowshed to the adultery. Now indicated by his woman Elvira stands before the court of the inquisition. By the strict questioning the maiden tries to bewitch the judges with her flawless body.

Duration: 1:41:38
Video: 576x320, XviD, 810kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 699.4 MB

Download Elvira - Medieval witch's tour

Lehrstunden in Schmerz

In this series comes everybody who like it dominant or servilely completely at her expense. We present hard p. / m sex with experienced men and prominent Dominas whom her submissive slaves and slaves punish according to all rules of the art and degrade. Unabridged, uncut and in German Originalsprache.

Duration: 1:57:37
Video: 576x416, XviD, 1478kbps
Audio: 133kbps

Download Lehrstunden in Schmerz

Playing Rough & Other Tales

Studio: Harmony Concepts

A waitress (Lorelei) is grabbed by a man who blames her for breaking up his engagement. Shes tied, gagged, locked in her own car trunk and whisked away, bound in a closet, gagged and strictly roped (on-screen) again and again -- but theres a surprising climax to this tale! Detective Cassandra Knights hunt for an escaped felon is hindered by inept uniformed cop Alissa Anderson, who keeps getting them into knotty predicaments.Layla Jade and her secretary Frankie Dashwood are grabbed and held for ransom, but Layla thinks its only part of her executive survival training.

Duration: 1:45:13
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 974kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 855.8 MB

Download Playing Rough & Other Tales

Fitness Models Bound Scene 10

Orabella takes the flogger across her breasts, making her squirm against the hanging wand.
Watch her eyes as I attach the electric clips to her nipples. I shock her breasts and use the hitachi to bring her to two long screaming orgasms.
I couldn't resist chaining Orabella up and playing with her. The video quality stinks and there are no pics, but the scene is still hot, orgasms for us both by scenes end.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:51:26
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1927kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Fitness Models Bound Scene 10

Meat Market - Bronte

We decided to ask Bronte what she loved most about her time with us. She had a hard time picking just one thing. "I cried a lot and I came a lot, it was awesome," she said, before launching full speed down memory lane. The bondage they started her in was some of the most intense she had ever experienced and it was before the real pain even started. Being dominated by so many people at once is an intense experience. Claire Adams used Bronte as a punching bag and she is one hell of a heavy hitter. Every time the cane came down on her it brought her to tears. Satisfying the whims of the perverts in the studio is difficult enough but the ones behind the keyboard present even more of a challenge. Not every slut is up to the task, but Bronte performs admirably.

Duration: 1:59:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Meat Market - Bronte

Jail Or Enemas

Release Year: 2018

When Jewell Marceau finds out that Miss Nyssa Nevers has been stealthily embezzling money from the company she works at for her own personal gain, Jewell knows that this is the perfect opportunity to take advantage of Nyssa and makes her an offer she can't refuse! She can either pay all the money back or Jewell will call the cops and Nyssa will have to go to jail!

Duration: 2:50:55
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1211kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Download Jail Or Enemas

Jail of Submission

There are not too many things that more miserable then losing one´s freedom. Losing the dignity is one of them, and these unfortunate beauties lose even more than that. Behind bars, stripped and tied, they have no other chance but to submit to their Master, offering the last thing they have: their sexy, innocent body. Two hours of hot BDSM action in four arousing tales. A must have for everyone!

Duration: 2:20:40
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1460kbps
Audio: 98kbps

Download Jail of Submission

Jay Edwards - No Way Out

Long, leggy Layla is on the move! Wearing a skintight blue mini-dress, high heels, lots of rope and a fat white ballgag, the pretty brunette hops out into the hallway, then squirms all the way down a whole fight of stairs and hops to front door. This lady wants OUT, but that's just too bad. Her bondage-weary hands fumble uselessly with the doorknob, frustrating her so badly that she doesn't even notice her captor when he walks up behind her. Tossing his lithe prisoner over his shoulder, Jay carries her back up the stairs, then makes her pay for her little escape attempt with a body straining bent-forward position. When next we find Layla, she's been re-dressed in sexy bottomless lingerie with stockings, heels and gloves. Bound kneeling backward on the girlie-go-round, her soft whimpers turn to squeals when Jay places rod-mounted clips on her nipples. He attaches a rubber phallus to a short post in front of her face and removes her gag so she can worship it.

Duration: 1:31:22
Video: 512x340, DivX 5, 771kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 592.5 MB

Download Jay Edwards - No Way Out

The Damsel Gift

A happy couple. A cute . They have everything they want and need. Or, do they? What lurks in the mind of the one you love?
Do you really know them anymore? What is waiting to destroy the trust? His wife gets taken away into a world of submission and control.
Kept in a room of perverted pleasures. She is stripped and bathed, shocked and spanked, whipped and groped.
Will she get back home to her husband and what deceptions will be waiting for her if she does?

Duration: 1:35:46
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 844.6 MB

Download The Damsel Gift

Jay Edwards - The Setup

Tyler St. James comes home and surprises two burglars ransacking her house...she is quickly bound and gagged (on camera) by the two men. Later, she is tied to a chair, gagged again and left overnight with a cloth hood over her head. Her co-worker, Sabrina Mills, discovers Tyler the next morning and tries to comfort her distraught friend. Sabrina tells Tyler that she also was bound and gagged by two burglars a few weeks ago (we see this in flashback with plenty of on-screen tying). Both girls soon realize that the burglars are looking for their top secret files from work. The two men return and grab both women -- tying them up and teasing them until the two helpless women finally turn over the files. You'll find out who's behind this intrigue when the story takes a surprising twist at the end. Following our story, Michelle and Rebecca spend some time together -- strictly tied and gagged together, that is

Format: real
Duration: 1:43:53
Video: 720x480, RV40
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 631.7 MB

Download Jay Edwards - The Setup

Katnapped!

A super sexy cat burglar, a vicious man, millions in stolen jewels and vanished
computer secrets that could change the world all collide in the latest
bondage thriller from David Knight and Juliet Heart!
Luscious Lydia McLean stars as Katherine Black, cat burglar supreme! Katherine,
with her super-long red hair and a body to die for, breaks into a house in search of a
stolen fortune. Instead she finds herself captured, gagged, and made to strip at the
point of a gun. David has other plans for this beauty, and she's not going to like them!
Katherine is tightly chair tied, hogtied, strappado and bent backwards as cruel
ropes bite into her soft breasts!

Duration: 1:38:39
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1462kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Katnapped!

Punishment Of A Virgin

But hey! I like challenges and I am curious! So, I had a look at the film one evening a while ago. I was very surprised and immediately thought: I will never review this flick! Not for me! I have nothing to say about it! I put it in a safe place that nobody would find and forgot it. Then the idea of not being able to write a review about it did not please me! After all, why couldn't I give a kind of objective point of view about it, even if I would never buy it myself? I rarely flee in front of challenges, so I decided to give a try! Here is the result.

Duration: 1:55:29
Video: 576x432, XviD, 961kbps

File size: 929.7 MB

Download Punishment Of A Virgin

Double Blind Study

oday we have two subjects for our very special study. This study is of endurance. How long can a person be deprived of comfort before they crack? How long can someone be frustrated sexually, emotionally, and physically before they can't take anymore. This "double blind study" will explore these themes. In fact, the subjects of this study are so interested in finding out the answers to these questions that they themselves have volunteered and come up with many of the ideas for their own torture.

Duration: 1:47:37
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 2432kbps
Audio: 55kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Double Blind Study

Forgive Me For You

In this extreme sexploitation horror shocker, a psychotic priest travels through a seemingly idyllic suburban landscape and uses his collar to secure the trust of a series of beautiful young women before subjecting these poor beauties to increasingly sadistic bouts of .

Duration: 1:49:26
Video: 576x432, XviD, 750kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

Download Forgive Me For You

The Tickle Channel

This beautiful red-head gets a full-body treatment from an unrelenting woman with feathers, fingers, and all sorts of vibrating devices. They tie her and restrain her in the dungeon and begin to tickle her, at one point, she struggles so much with laughter that she actually breaks the device she is restrained to. They focus on her feet, and finally, on her orgasm. This is how Tickle Channel does it, never easy, always laughing!

Duration: 2:03:19
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1211kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The Tickle Channel

Air exposition blame hanging omnibus

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Cinemagic
Cast: Rei Aoki, Yui Asahina, Kazuki Nakamura, Shiho bloom Palace faint Yukimi (Yuria Misaki) arrow holly early Reiko figure from the cocoon star Mon Nana Miyaji two Chinami Oka Airi Niiyama Mitsui Yuka Yuka Takahashi, Chie Takeda
Genres: SM,Bondage

175 minutes full of blame-the highest body of the woman hanging dance vividly the void, of finesse bondage! Cry the women who resist technique was lifted in anger as vulnerable in agony, suffering, ... no longer. Tit suspension bondage opening exposition of the history of hard retraining at the Art!

Duration: 2:55:50
Video: 640x480, XviD, 907kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Air exposition blame hanging omnibus

Deviant Devil - Abella Danger

Abella Danger submits herself to her darkest sexual desires in this dom fetish Dvd you'll never forget. Watch this brunette seductress turn into submissive slave girl where your darkest desires can play out all over her hot body. This is truly one sexual experience you don't want to miss out on.

Duration: 2:14:24
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1607kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Deviant Devil - Abella Danger

Orgasm Hostages

These slaves aren't getting away until they cum over and over again! The women of Orgasm Hostages are gagged and blindfolded and loving every minute. Naked bondage and complete helplessness for these "poor" slaves, we all know in the dungeon they can't hear you moan.

Duration: 1:32:00

File size: 831.0 MB

Download Orgasm Hostages

Hurting, Helpless & Cumming

Kinky, Safe and Sane! Hot, Consensual Fantasies! Beautiful Slaves,
Tied and stripped, spanked and gagged, manhandled and compelled to cum! Beautiful women pushed to their limits as only they can do!
These models show just what being a tough and beautiful bondage model is all about!

Duration: 1:35:00
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 850.9 MB

Download Hurting, Helpless & Cumming

Celena & Nikki

Beautiful women are in abundance and whether you like them glamorous or girl next door, both can be found tied right here. Celena & Nikki are marked targets for a masked bandit that finds his way to his victims and terrorizes them.
He uses spanking, rope bondage, handcuffs and other horrifying tactics to make sure they know he is in charge! Don't miss out on what happens to Celena and Nikki when they find themselves in his capable hands!

Duration: 1:41:45
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1902kbps

Download Celena & Nikki

Jay Edwards - Tight and Tighter

Sexy Shay Lynn and lusty Domino are put through their paces in a dazzling variety of painful and restrictive bondage positions. An impertinent Shay starts off ballgagged, hogtied and totally naked, writhing around on a king sized bed. Her perky pierced tits are subjected to some grueling nipple torture before her hogtie rope is attached to a ceiling hook.

Duration: 1:38:14
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1464kbps

Download Jay Edwards - Tight and Tighter

History Torture - Punishment Of A Virgin

Considering my personal tastes, some may be surprised that I have reviewed a pure S&M film. To be honest I am surprised myself! How did this happen? Quite simple, I have received this disc as a sample from Erosmedia. I would never have bought it myself. The topic is not for me!

Duration: 1:55:29
Video: 576x432, XviD, 961kbps

File size: 929.7 MB

Download History Torture - Punishment Of A Virgin

Self Service Sex

A new twist on the Self Service Sex series. These girls all love to masturbate - we know that. But do they like to do it tied up? That's right. You will see these girls fuck themselves all bound up. Some with their hands, some with toys and some with machines. They fucking love it. And so will you. Sit back and watch these restrained beauties get off just for you.

Duration: 1:47:19
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

Download Self Service Sex

Forgive Me For You

In this extreme sexploitation horror shocker, a psychotic priest travels through a seemingly idyllic suburban landscape and uses his collar to secure the trust of a series of beautiful young women before subjecting these poor beauties to increasingly sadistic bouts of .

Duration: 1:49:26
Video: 576x432, XviD, 750kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

Download Forgive Me For You

Confessions of a Bondage Lover

ack's back with an all-new-summer blockbuster video. In Story 1, new model Anastasia strips as Jack and Julie peep through her window. Next night they break in, and tie her up 3 times. Her lingerie is tight and sheer,
her mouth packed with huge ball gags. Story 2 stars Amber as the Hitcher.

Duration: 2:00:19
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 635kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 678.0 MB

Download Confessions of a Bondage Lover

Adriana Chechik, Samantha Rone, Jenna Sativa.

Release Year: 2018

Get ready for another round of super sexy femdom action! Join Adriana Chechik, Samantha Rone, Jenna Sativa, Dana DeArmond, Mistress January Seraph, Maddy O'Reilly, Savannah Fox and Kleio Valentien as they indulge themselves in nasty hardcore sex. Bow down to her every whim and desire because, once again, she's in charge!

Duration: 2:27:24
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1113kbps

Download Adriana Chechik, Samantha Rone, Jenna Sativa.

Evolution Of A Slavegirl Part 2

She is trained to stay naked in a cage, eat pooch food from a bowl on the floor and scrub the floor clean with a brush in her mouth and her hands chained behind her. Outdoors, she submits to ponygirl training. She learns the art of pleasuring her Master orally both before and after her head shaving.

Duration: 2:09:13

Download Evolution Of A Slavegirl Part 2

Ponygirl Rodeo

Kitten is an adorable 19 year old cosplay fan who loves to dress up. Here she gets to play ponygirl and run through the woods pulling a wagon. She is harnessed up and fitted with bells on her nipples and a steel but plug ponytail.
Sybil Hawthorne has a more intense training. She also wears a steel butt plug ponyail, but her harness includes a big nose ring and hooks in the corners of her mouth attached to reins. She has heavy bells attached to her nipples by strong clover clamps and a strap pulled tightly through her shaved pussy. She tows a cart and is then given a good outdoor flogging.

Duration: 1:31:14
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2000kbps

Download Ponygirl Rodeo

The Sting Of Submission

Come gaze upon the Gorgeous Natalie Minx as she experiences the electricity and the passion of pure unadulterated submission under the ever watchful eyes and hands of Master Warlock. What follows is a 90 minute journey into the heart and mind of a true and beautiful bmissive plaything. Her long lithe sculpted body literally crying out for the kiss of the whip and the sharp caress of her master's cane, the nerve endings on her skin, becoming a sensory portal to the abject pleasures of the flesh. Struggle, spanking, suspension, flogging, paddling, stocks, whipping, caning and more!

Duration: 1:34:44
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

Download The Sting Of Submission

Mittelalterliche Hexentortur

The young servant Matilda is able to twist it excellently, to men with charm and her charming type of the head. Thus also the boy Kintus to her which can regularly be made happy with the woman has collapsed. When Matilda falls in love, nevertheless, with the deputy and Kintus of her courtesy from now on refused, he flies into a rage and anger especially as Matilda tells him to want to win the deputy's arrangement already in marriage with magic means

Duration: 1:38:49
Video: 576x320, XviD, 827kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 699.5 MB

Download Mittelalterliche Hexentortur

Bound At Home Eve Ellis

Hot redhead Eve is captured by a merciless intruder in a hockey mask. Looking gorgeous in tight jeans, top and sneakers, she is tied with rope and cleave gagged, the leaves her there. She struggles hard against her bonds, but only makes it from the couch to the floor before the villain returns. The masked creep ties Eve very securely to a chair, her hands cuffed behind her back, and pulls a cloth tightly between her teeth. He exits and Eve struggles to no avail. The camera captures this fine damsels distress from several angles while she whimpers in fear and pain. She is adorably helpless in her blue tank top and jeans. Despite Eves constant whining, the villain ties her up yet again. He finally shuts her up with a cleave gag. Rope around Eves chest perfectly frames her huge tits as she struggles exhaustingly on the couch, then the floor. The on screen tying takes a while, uses lots of rope and is very secure. Eve is to strip down to her white cotton panties and socks, revealing her .

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 1:43:54
Video: 640x480, SVQ3, 1188kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Bound At Home Eve Ellis

German Amateur Masters Scene 3

They might not be full-fledged masters and dominatrix, but they definitely know how to get the job done. Watch these kinky amateurs in their natural fetish habitat as they bind, rope, blindfold, and finger-fuck each other into a dungeon of ! Whether it's two girls or three girls, masks, rubber, and handcuffs, they prove that their no novice when it comes to bondage! What happens behind closed doors in these German Households remained a secret until now! They show you everything there is to show!

Duration: 1:55:15
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1211kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download German Amateur Masters Scene 3

pooch Training School

A new Master's in town - Carlos E. adopt his most sadistic glory. With two slave girls he explores the capacity of both pain horny lustful sluts. Whether with steel anal drill, power-strip or bondage session - these 2 obedient girls has never been so mistreated. The true lovers of hardcore BDSM action will appreciate also pissing, hot wax or whips games.

Duration: 1:47:48
Video: 688x384, AVC (H.264), 1022kbps

File size: 960.3 MB

Download pooch Training School

AesProductions Final Case

Studio: AesProductions

Gorgeous Shelley Monroe had always wanted to be a Private Investigator. But now, sitting on her office desk tightly tied up, gagged, while a masked intruder searches for a file, she is having second thoughts!!
Refusing to drop the case only brings more torment-Shelley is kidnapped, bound, and gagged to strip and left alone in an old warehouse. Desperate, the sexy P.I. tries to escape but it does not go well-more ropes and gags. Maybe it's time for a career change!!

Duration: 1:52:07
Video: 432x320, XviD, 712kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 698.5 MB

Download AesProductions Final Case

Little profit

When sex pervert sees pretty little Bobbi strutting her stuff in that red cheerleader uniform he hears the register ringing. Cheerleaders are in high demand these days! He takes her home the hard way, with leg kicking rag over mouth seduction. Hog ties her in the van and carries her in so he can prep her for delivery. her to strip and using strict bondage, domination, crop and flogger discipline and gags.

Duration: 2:02:03
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1971kbps
Audio: 198kbps

Download Little profit

She's In Charge,Vol 2

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Adriana Chechik, Samantha Rone, Jenna Sativa, Dana DeArmond, Mistress January Seraph, Maddy O'Reilly, Savannah Fox, Kleio Valentien
Genres: BDSM, Strapon,Humiliation, Fisting,Bondage

Get ready for another round of super sexy femdom action! Join Adriana Chechik, Samantha Rone, Jenna Sativa, Dana DeArmond, Mistress January Seraph, Maddy O'Reilly, Savannah Fox and Kleio Valentien as they indulge themselves in nasty hardcore sex. Bow down to her every whim and desire because, once again, she's in charge!

Duration: 2:27:24
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1113kbps

Download She's In Charge,Vol 2

Bondage Newbies

Picture young fresh faced sexy girls with their hands cuffed behind their shapely soft bottoms. Or their legs spread open wide and roped really tied, while their creamy breast hang free with nipples erect just right with a hard ball stuffed in their pretty pie holes, not to mention the girls aren't wearing any panties.
They squirm and squeal in uncompromising positions their Bondage Newbies.

Duration: 2:15:18
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1787kbps

Download Bondage Newbies

Badman Bondage Scene 24

Studio: Badman Productions

Badman Bondage # 24 porn Candle wasn't happy just fucking her husband, she let the hotel bellboy in her panties while her husband was out. Badman Bondage # 24 Dvd video she is discovered by her hubby. Badman Bondage # 24 movie she is going to pay for the indiscretion with severe bondage! This tale of an abducted young girl starts out innocently enough when Megan knocks on my door asking for signatures for her class trip.

Duration: 1:32:01
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps

File size: 742.2 MB

Download Badman Bondage Scene 24

Back