Professional Bondage And Torture - Methodology Of Torture

armagedec

Conjugal Visit - Charlotte Vale , HD 720p

It is a long day and there is no sign of the end when the sun goes down. Not all tools may be available in the forest, but what matters is ready to use. She was released from the cell for some reason and it didn't just look nice and punchy. The police want to use them and if they want to stay away from the deepest, darkest and dirtiest hole he can find, they will come forward

Year: 2017
Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, humiliation
Studio: IR
Duration: 60 min
Actresses: Cool girls
Video: Windows Media Video File 1280x720 1500 Kbps
Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps

File size: 865.7 MB

Download Conjugal Visit - Charlotte Vale , HD 720p

Deviant Devil - Abella Danger

Release Year: 2018
Video language: English

Abella Danger submits herself to her darkest sexual desires in this dom fetish Dvd you'll never forget. Watch this brunette seductress turn into submissive slave girl where your darkest desires can play out all over her hot body. This is truly one sexual experience you don't want to miss out on.

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:14:24
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1607kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Deviant Devil - Abella Danger

What's Next?

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Melissa Moore (III), Abella Danger, Carter Cruise, Marley Brinx, Cadence Lux, Rachael Madori, Aubrey Gold, Lyra Louvel, Ramon Nomar, Tommy Pistol, Stallion, Anthony Rosano, Jordan Ash, Damon Dice
Genres: Fetish, Domination, Threeway, Swinger, Blindfold, Bondage, Stockings, Hardcore, BDSM

Marley Brinx, Melissa Moore, Abella Danger, Aubrey Gold and Lyra Louvel are here for the 2nd edition of What's Next! Watch these horny babes get bound, blindfolded, teased, and fucked to orgasm like never before. Every climax leaves them wondering...What's Next?

Duration: 2:45:49
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1379kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download What's Next?

Bound at home Melanie

Release Year: 2019

A creep in a hockey mask has kidnapped and cleave gagged slender, busty redhead Melanie. He her to the floor and hogties her using handcuffs and rope. The kidnapped cutie is then left alone to endure this uncomfortable position. She wrestles exhaustingly with the tight bondage while the villain is away. He returns later and unties her, but not for long. Then, the villain ties Melanie, bent over, to a chair by her wrists and ankles. She is still cleave gagged and wearing a tee shirt and jeans. He removes the cloth gag and replaces it with a wad of packing and some duct tape. He spanks her ass and fondles her menacingly for a while.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 1:34:11
Video: 640x480, SVQ3, 1188kbps

File size: 946.9 MB

Download Bound at home Melanie

Tied & Trying To Talk

Adorable girl-next-door Mia is fun to torture and loves rope, and who doesn't want to see her tied up? First, we put her in an incredibly uncomfortable position that she has to use all her strength to maintain, complete with nipples clamps and vibrator. She handles it like a pro, chatting with Feenix all the way until she comes for us. Then, she is hogtied, electrified with the TENS unit, and tickled til she squeals with both pain and sheer delight. Sweet Mia is starting to wear out from the torture and the orgasms, but Feenix still has a few tricks up his sleeve. We put Mia in an inverted rig with a weighted, vibrating crotch rope and Feenix uses various implements to redden her beautiful alabaster skin. Finally, she is suspended in a hogtie, leaving her ass and pussy completely exposed to Feenix's whims. Mia finally submits to the pain-and stops talking-as he beats and vibrates her to orgasm.

Duration: 1:31:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 763.7 MB

Download Tied & Trying To Talk

The Bondage Channel The Orgasm Bar

Release Year: 2008
Studio: The Bondage Channel
Cast: Raven Samantha Grace Jessica Nova
Genres: Fetish, BDSM, Male Domination, Masturbation

Alexis is the latest victim of my signature predicament. Orgasm after orgasm washed over the tightly gagged young pet. Every time she fights, I counter, cuffing her ankles closer and even tying her toes together. Young fiesty Alexis learns what true helplessness is.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:39:08
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download The Bondage Channel The Orgasm Bar

Arizona Ponygirls

Studio: Shadow Players

Hailey and Annabelle - Ponygirls Hailey Young and AnnaBelle Lee play on the banks of an Arizona river, kissing and licking each other pussies and making love. They are interrupted by Lillith who harnesses them to a ponycart for naked training in the desert. Bonus scene: all three girls are tied naked to a railroad trestle. Sybil Hawthorn - Beautiful and busty Sybil is trained in a corral, ridden through the desert, and rewarded with an orgasm. After being driven through a livestock chute, she is trained in hurdle jumping, her gorgeous breasts bouncing in rhythm. She also gets several good cane stripes on her ass for disobedience. AnnaBelle Lee - AnnaBelle gets her initial solo training in hurdle jumping and cart pulling by another river and among pristine desert mountains and colorful cactus blooms. Kelly - Kelly is led to her ponycart training in shackles, naked and barefoot on a rocky desert path. Afterwards, she endures naked slave labor, digging and carrying. Dirt and water are th.

Duration: 1:43:50
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 955.6 MB

Download Arizona Ponygirls

Elise Graves and Dixon Mason

Today we have two subjects for our very special study. This study is of endurance. How long can a person be deprived of comfort before they crack? How long can someone be frustrated sexually, emotionally, and physically before they can't take anymore. This "double blind study" will explore these themes. In fact, the subjects of this study are so interested in finding out the answers to these questions that they themselves have volunteered and come up with many of the ideas for their own torture.
The study starts outside. First we must wash our subjects. We would not want a tainted result. Once they are sufficiently clean and shivering we subject them to the first test. Fear. Can they bear the fear of being in an enclosed tub as it slowly fills with water? The result is quite fascinating.

Duration: 1:47:37
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 2432kbps
Audio: 55kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Elise Graves and Dixon Mason

Rumika disgust and humiliation humiliation black gal

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Cinemagic
Cast: RUMIKA
Genres: SM,Bondage,Pissing

Torture and impriment sanctions & SM saucy gal barracuda liver Majigire to massage system! Anger and humiliation ... distorted curly hair is tied up fucked squid. SM finally to full-scale charisma gal · Rumika ! Inevitably NG, or last look this is by chance?

Format: avi
Duration: 1:51:34
Video: 720x476, AVC (H.264), 1676kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Rumika disgust and humiliation humiliation black gal

History Torture - Punishment Of A Virgin

Considering my personal tastes, some may be surprised that I have reviewed a pure S&M film. To be honest I am surprised myself! How did this happen? Quite simple, I have received this disc as a sample from Erosmedia. I would never have bought it myself. The topic is not for me!

Duration: 1:55:29
Video: 576x432, XviD, 961kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 929.7 MB

Download History Torture - Punishment Of A Virgin

Evolution Of A Slavegirl Part 1

Lovely Ivy Breann learns life as a slavegirl. She is punished with whips, gags, and canes. She feels the bite of clamps and heavy weights on her nipples and pussy lips. She endures made orgasms in bondage. In a show of true submission, she allows her attractive red hair to be cut off and her head razored completely smooth.

Duration: 2:04:24
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1212kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Evolution Of A Slavegirl Part 1

Sex and Violence Part 2

She is shackled to a cross and her sensitive clit is made to come repeatedly with a large vibrator. She is choked and she is mummified in blue saran wrap, leaving only a small rubber hose to breathe through, which is cut off from time to time by the evil Raven. There is some hot girl-on-girl action here, especially when Slave Kas rims Raven's asshole!

Duration: 2:06:22
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1562kbps

Download Sex and Violence Part 2

Joanna Angel Dominantly Submissive (2016)

Joanna Angel Dominantly Submissive
Fall down my twisted rabbit hole of sexual fantasies with me. Whether I am submitting to my master or dominating my slave, one thing is for certain... I get what I want. This is a journey of whips, gags, leather and latex. Enjoy...

Duration: 2:28:51
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1447kbps
Audio: 117kbps

Download Joanna Angel Dominantly Submissive (2016)

Jay Edwards - Sharon's Sacrifice

Sharon is blonde, bodacious, bawdy...the proverbial brick house! Jay leads his lingerie-clad captive to the basement and places her into an excruciating strappado with leashed ballgag and crotchrope, her high heels clattering on the cement floor as she struggles to no avail. Sharon is then tied seated on a stool with one gloved arm suspended over her head -- perfect for somenipple-clothespins and a gag change. Now we find the busty babebound in a kneeling strappado against a short post. Her huge tits are roped in such a way to (over) stimulate her big brown nipples and a quick change of roping (on camera) puts some intense pressureon her crotchrope! Panel-gagged and bound asymmetrically on the girlie-go-round, Sharon cringes as the wicked chrome clamp-bar squeezes her nips. Finally, we see Sharon's magnificent physique completely nude (with her high heels on) tied tummy-downon a tall stool, one leg and one arm suspended and dangling up behind her. This position does NOT sound comforta.

Format: real
Duration: 1:34:38
Video: 512x340, RV40

File size: 307.4 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Sharon's Sacrifice

Hoisted - Sybil Hawthorne

Genres: BDSM, Celebrator, Chair Tie, Clothespins, Clothespins on Nipples, Fiddle, Hogtie, Leather Strap Gag, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Orgasm, string Bondage, Shackles, Spike Board, Suspension, Vibrator

Live feeds are a grueling ordeal that will push the subject to the brink of their limits. Sybil Hawthorne, like so many before her, has come to us so that her mind and her body can be broken. There are so many handlers and so many member requests but Sybil is going to do her best to satisfy every whim they have. Claire Adams, friend Dee, Damon Pierce and, of course, PD are the instruments of her subjugation. Bronte just watches on with a curious horror, anxiously awaiting her own turn.

The twisted minds produce intense treatments and predicaments. Normally a caning is hardly enough to make Sybil beg for a break, but these are not normal circumstances. She is on her toes and whenever she rests on her heels there is a nasty shock in store for her. She is a crier, there is no doubt about that, but she will do anything to satisfy her audience. When she hangs her entire weight from her hair they show their approval and she shows how much she craves it. Anything they want to see, she wil.

Duration: 1:31:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Hoisted - Sybil Hawthorne

Der schwarze Dorn - Der Sadisten-Zirkel

Genres: BDSM

Featuring a sub (Jenny) and two doms. She is cuffed to the St. Andrews cross, her pussy is slapped and whipped with a riding crop. They uncuff her, make her crawl on the floor and whip her on the ass. She's cuffed to the cross again, showing her ass this time, being whipped further. Next she's suspended upside down, sucking one guy's cock and gets fingered in the pussy. She endures clamps with weights on her labia then squat down on the big dildo. At the end she suffers some hot candle wax. Many types of whips are used in the movie.

Duration: 1:37:03
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 621kbps

File size: 534.0 MB

Download Der schwarze Dorn - Der Sadisten-Zirkel

Bound At Home Eve Ellis

Hot redhead Eve is captured by a merciless intruder in a hockey mask. Looking gorgeous in tight jeans, top and sneakers, she is tied with string and cleave gagged, the leaves her there. She struggles hard against her bonds, but only makes it from the couch to the floor before the villain returns. The masked creep ties Eve very securely to a chair, her hands cuffed behind her back, and pulls a cloth tightly between her teeth. He exits and Eve struggles to no avail. The camera captures this fine damsels distress from several angles while she whimpers in fear and pain. She is adorably helpless in her blue tank top and jeans. Despite Eves constant whining, the villain ties her up yet again. He finally shuts her up with a cleave gag. string around Eves chest perfectly frames her huge tits as she struggles exhaustingly on the couch, then the floor. The on screen tying takes a while, uses lots of string and is very secure. Eve is made to strip down to her white cotton panties and socks, reve.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 1:43:54
Video: 640x480, SVQ3, 1188kbps

Download Bound At Home Eve Ellis

Double Blind Study

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Outdoor, Oral, Hardcore

Today we have two subjects for our very special study. This study is of endurance. How long can a person be deprived of comfort before they crack? How long can someone be frustrated sexually, emotionally, and physically before they can't take anymore. This "double blind study" will explore these themes. In fact, the subjects of this study are so interested in finding out the answers to these questions that they themselves have volunteered and come up with many of the ideas for their own torture.
The study starts outside. First we must wash our subjects. We would not want a tainted result. Once they are sufficiently clean and shivering we subject them to the first test. Fear. Can they bear the fear of being in an enclosed tub as it slowly fills with water? The result is quite fascinating.
Now that we know the answer to that hypothesis, we turn from water to fire. Can they bear the heat of a crackling fire? Can they bear the heat of fiery capsaicin on their most delicate female bits?

Download Double Blind Study

Double Blind Study

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Outdoor, Oral, Hardcore

Now that we know the answer to that hypothesis, we turn from water to fire. Can they bear the heat of a crackling fire? Can they bear the heat of fiery capsaicin on their most delicate female bits?

Download Double Blind Study

AesProductions Final Case

Studio: AesProductions

Gorgeous Shelley Monroe had always wanted to be a Private Investigator. But now, sitting on her office desk tightly tied up, gagged, while a masked intruder searches for a file, she is having second thoughts!!
Refusing to drop the case only brings more torment-Shelley is kidnapped, bound, and gagged to strip and left alone in an old warehouse. Desperate, the sexy P.I. tries to escape but it does not go well-more ropes and gags. Maybe it's time for a career change!!

Duration: 1:52:07
Video: 432x320, XviD, 712kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 698.5 MB

Download AesProductions Final Case

German Amateur Masters Scene 3

They might not be full-fledged masters and dominatrix, but they definitely know how to get the job done. Watch these kinky amateurs in their natural fetish habitat as they bind, rope, blindfold, and finger-fuck each other into a dungeon of ! Whether it's two girls or three girls, masks, rubber, and handcuffs, they prove that their no novice when it comes to bondage! What happens behind closed doors in these German Households remained a secret until now! They show you everything there is to show!

Duration: 1:55:15
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1211kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download German Amateur Masters Scene 3

Evolution Of A Slavegirl Part 1

Lovely Ivy Breann learns life as a slavegirl. She is punished with whips, gags, and canes. She feels the bite of clamps and heavy weights on her nipples and pussy lips. She endures made orgasms in bondage. In a show of true submission, she allows her attractive red hair to be cut off and her head razored completely smooth.

Duration: 2:04:24

Download Evolution Of A Slavegirl Part 1

Evolution Of A Slavegirl, Part 2

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Shadowplayers
Cast: Ivy Breann
Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Spanking, Oral, Amateur, Submales,

Bald Slavegirl Ivy continues her training with extreme whipping, canning and paddling; a strop-on session with a cruel Mistress, imprisoned in a cell; cock-sucking training; and made outdoor labor while chained, naked, and barefoot. She is exposed topless and harnesses on a public street working as a ponygirl and endures more exposure and punishment in remote outdoor locations. Eventually we see her struggling and whipped in string and rubber bondage when eight months pregnant.

Duration: 2:09:12
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1598kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Evolution Of A Slavegirl, Part 2

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Burning Angel

Fall down my twisted rabbit hole of sexual fantasies with me. Whether I am submitting to my master or dominating my slave, one thing is for certain... I get what I want. This is a journey of whips, gags, leather and latex. Enjoy...

Duration: 2:28:51
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1447kbps
Audio: 117kbps

Download Joanna Angel Dominantly Submissive

The Favorites Play

Jewell Marceau & Anastasia Pierce compete for their master's attention as two combating submissive with a love hate relationship. Watch as they take turns challenging each other through pain, perversion, humiliation, & bondage to prove who is the better domme, who is the better submissive & ultimately who will earn the rightful & coveted position of the master's number one favorite!

Duration: 1:34:21
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 928kbps

File size: 690.2 MB

Download The Favorites Play

Major Bondage Classics 2

Release Year: 2010
Genres: Bdsm

Watch Bobbi Starr come so many times, her eyes actually roll back into her head. Finally, Alyssa Loren is treated to a at the Barrix Bar. Her only problem is she has her pussy split by a severe crotch rope and that she has no control over what is done to her. Sgt. Major: Bondage Classics 2 features three helpless beauties in strict bondage.

Duration: 1:31:20
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1927kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Major Bondage Classics 2

Leder Starke Ketten Dominante Huren

Hello, dear Ribu fan,
we want to show you once how Sybille Rauch is taken by her sex slave anally, while her teacher beats them vaginal with his especially long tail up to the orgasm. Sybilles after urge can be finished more only by seminal downpour in the throat. The cool Dru Berrymore brings by her wonderful figure and her petite, meaty-juicy labia every tail to the ejaculation.

Duration: 1:38:37
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 859kbps

File size: 695.4 MB

Download Leder Starke Ketten Dominante Huren

Knocked Out Tied Up Part 20

Darby and Alicia are sexy sorority girls from rival colleges. Darby claims she wants to end the rivalry. But she has a hidden agenda. When Alicia turns around, Darby pulls out a soaked cloth and holds it over Alicias mouth until her eyes flutter and she passes out. Darby begins to tie her up while she is instinctive. Alicia wakes up, still disoriented, and Darby cleave gags her to silence her protests. Then, Darby takes photos of the bound babe. She yanks down her bra to expose her tits.

Duration: 1:41:45
Video: 720x544, XviD, 2055kbps
Audio: 164kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Knocked Out Tied Up Part 20

Sub Prime

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Powershotz
Cast: Stacie, Lexis Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore

It begins with Stacie coming home from the strip club. She gets a little help going through the front door and is escorted inside where she has one more strip to do....unfortunately this strip is being done by someone elses hands. She is stripped, dominated, spanked, collared and leashed. When she awakens she is bound to a chair, bit gagged, fondled and left. A second man comes along and takes the gag out...sticks his cock in....and uses that cute little mouth, before putting her on the couch and making her hog suck, then fucking her senseless and coming on her face.

Duration: 1:45:01
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1710kbps
Audio: 202kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sub Prime

Forgive Me For You

In this extreme sexploitation horror shocker, a psychotic priest travels through a seemingly idyllic suburban landscape and uses his collar to secure the trust of a series of beautiful young women before subjecting these poor beauties to increasingly sadistic bouts of .

Duration: 1:49:26
Video: 576x432, XviD, 750kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

Download Forgive Me For You

The Adventures Of Agent

Lesbian espionage bondage!! Who do you call when you need a Top Secret job "handled"??... Secret Agent Double D!! Watch her tie up slutty lesbian spies, and torture them to espionage orgasms!! Secret Agent Dd... the only bondage certified, clit-licking, anus-tonguing, and take it up the ass slut who will get your warhead activated!!

Duration: 1:55:57

Download The Adventures Of Agent

Sklavin Melanie Part 4

One girl erotically faces two hours of fetish torture on her own. She is tested and pushed to the limits are her tits and pussy are tortured, her ankles and wrists tied, her mouth gagged, her body suspended...and that's just the set up! This is an involved and satisfying fetish flick for the fans.

Duration: 2:02:01

Download Sklavin Melanie Part 4

Evolution Of A Slavegirl Part 2

She is trained to stay naked in a cage, eat food from a bowl on the floor and scrub the floor clean with a brush in her mouth and her hands chained behind her. Outdoors, she submits to ponygirl training. She learns the art of pleasuring her Master orally both before and after her head shaving.

Duration: 2:09:13

Download Evolution Of A Slavegirl Part 2

Rubber Academy

Studio: Marquis

In the secret vaults of the Viennese rubber academy, willing novices are trained to be the perfect rubber dolls for their masters. The ultimate rubber fantasy, finally being enacted with great detail and imagination. Some of the finest talent in the scene has teamed up to bring you heavy rubber bondage, breathing restriction, incredibly bizarre masks, doggie games, vaginal suction devices.All is genuine here, no pretense; one can almost smell the rubber!

Format: MPEG
Duration: 4:02:17
Video: 352x240, MPEG-1, 1074kbps
Audio: 1500kbps

Download Rubber Academy

Cherry Torn At The Ranch Cherry Torn

Studio: Shadow Players

Bondage porn star Cherry Torn experiences her first ponygirl training and other outdoor BDSM action at a remote Arizona desert ranch.
Her ordeal begins shackled in steel awaiting her training. She is placed naked, bell-gagged and still shackled into a cage carried on top of a van. Exposes and helpless, she is driven down back roads to her place of training.
Harnessed and bridled, she learns to pull a cart along harsh desert roads barefoot and with heave bells painfully champed to her nipples.
Some rock clearin needs to be done on the ranch, so Cherry is shackled naked in the sun and put to work.
No slavegirl expects to spend a day at the ranch without punishment. Chained in an exposed position, Cherry feels the painful bite of whips, canes and paddles.

Duration: 1:35:19
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2000kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Cherry Torn At The Ranch Cherry Torn

Fem Slave Vol. 3

Studio: J.M. Productions

What you are about to watch is real. It is not scripted, fictional pornography, but rather a real documentary, shot in real time, of a real Mistress and Her new 247 live in girl slave. We are grateful to Mistress for granting us all access to a day in the life of their highly unorthodox, yet consensual, living arrangement. Only those with extremely open minds should consume the following. It is not for everyone.

Duration: 1:32:39
Video: 720x404, XviD, 1886kbps

Download Fem Slave Vol. 3

Im Antlitz Gequälter Sklavinnen

In this series comes everybody who like it dominant or servilely completely at her expense. We present hard p. / m sex with experienced men and prominent Dominas whom her submissive slaves and slaves punish according to all rules of the art and degrade. Unabridged, uncut and in German Originalsprache.

Duration: 1:37:31
Video: 704x400, AVC (H.264), 1006kbps

File size: 788.7 MB

Download Im Antlitz Gequälter Sklavinnen

HarmonyConcepts Frisky Business Ban Part 8

Release Year: 2001
Studio: HarmonyConcepts
Cast: Sadie Belle, Hollywood, Talia Monet, Sabrina Stone
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination

Jack Banner's latest video, "Frisky Business," starts with a bang. Rising star Sadie Belle is rudely grabbed, tied on screen, then tightly retied six times. She is mistaken for one of Jack's submissives, but her packed mouth prevents her from explaining.

Duration: 1:43:22
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1463kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download HarmonyConcepts Frisky Business Ban Part 8

Bondage Usa part 7

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

You'll enjoy lots of kicking and struggling as Stacy tries to fight him off! Once he has his wayward babe under control, Bryan does all sorts of devious things to her?including tying her in extremely tight bondage, gagging her, and stripping off her tarty party clothes.

Duration: 1:45:24
Video: 704x472, AVC (H.264), 782kbps

File size: 702.2 MB

Download Bondage Usa part 7

Pantyhose-Slave

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

The video starred D'arby and took two days to make. I personally loved the pantyhose body cocooning with the crotch of the one pair of pantyhose over her nose and mouth! I think it is both psychologically and visually sexy to have a crotch panel on a submissive persons nose and mouth as part of the gag!

Duration: 1:52:27
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Pantyhose-Slave

Back