Professional Bondage And Torture - Methodology Of Torture

Fitness Models Bound 10

Video language: English

I can't keep my hands and strings off Wenona's nipples. This scene includes nipple teasing, compelled orgasms with the erocillator, predicament bondage when I tie her ankles to her nipples. I compel Wenona to pull off the nipple nooses by keeping the vibe on her sensitive post orgasmic clit.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:51:26
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1927kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Fitness Models Bound 10

Slave Trade 2

Studio: Anton Productions

The torture and torment from Slave Trade 1 continues! The girls abductors intensify their efforts to turn these strong independent women into obedient, submissive slaves. Anastasia s Alicia to slap, spank, fondle and humiliate her fellow slave Sinn. She even makes her apply nipple clamps to her friends perky nipples. In an incredibly erotic scene, the girls are to kiss and make out while Sinn is still bound. Anastasia takes no mercy and ties the girls in a humiliating face to face tie. Things get even worse as the girls are bound, gagged (Alicia with a ball, Sinn with a large bit gag) and made to feel the harsh sting of Anastasias whip. Anastasia puts clamps on their nipples and even attaches clothes pins to their tender flesh. Allison, Promise and Jersey suffer similar indignities. Bent over a table naked, their tasty asses are spanked and croppped while their cruel male captors taunt and mock them. Later, Jersey and Promise are bound on a bed, their hot pussies fully exposed and vu.

Format: real
Duration: 1:34:42
Video: 512x384, RV40

File size: 621.6 MB

Download Slave Trade 2

Knocked Out Tied Up 19

Studio: Anton Productions

This thrilling story features some unusual knockouts, two gorgeous damsels looking their finest, fabulous bondage by Jack Banner and excellent direction. Nina and Mary Jane, looking in skimpy bikinis, are relaxing in their yard when a mysterious male intruder sneaks into their house. When Mary Jane goes inside, she is grabbed by the intruder and, in a very exciting scene, she is while trying to attract the attention of Nina, who lies pleasantly sunbathing and listening to music. Nina does not see what is happening and Mary Jane is dragged down a hall where the takes effect. With much eye-rolling, MJ falls to the floor . She is then dragged by the arms to another room where villain Jack ties her up securely (on screen). MJ is gagged with a ballgag and is bound at the wrists, elbows, ankles and knees. When she awakens, she struggles furiously but is unable to warn Nina. Nina enters the house and finds her friend tied up. Before she realizes what is happening, Jack sneaks in and knocks.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:38:37
Video: 720x544, XviD, 2138kbps
Audio: 121kbps

Download Knocked Out Tied Up 19

Cinched

Studio: Jewell Marceau

Cute busty sexy girl Jewell Marceau represents her movies, filled with Bdsm torture, spanking, whipping, bondage, tits squeezing and other Bdsm stuff. She can act as a slave girl and, also, as a cruel mistress, so you can delight with variety of her Bdsm skills. Jewell Marceau plays an unsuspecting housewife returning home from work to an empty house while her husband is away. Surprised by her intruder, Jewell must endure the corsette training and bondage predicaments her sneaky abductor puts her in

Duration: 1:54:21
Video: 576x416, XviD, 1531kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Cinched

Jail Or Enemas

Release Year: 2018

When Jewell Marceau finds out that Miss Nyssa Nevers has been stealthily embezzling money from the company she works at for her own personal gain, Jewell knows that this is the perfect opportunity to take advantage of Nyssa and makes her an offer she can't refuse! She can either pay all the money back or Jewell will call the cops and Nyssa will have to go to jail!

Duration: 2:50:55
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1211kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Download Jail Or Enemas

Women In The Slave Market 2

Studio: Cinemagic

In this long awaited sequel, the story continues further with more absurd twist Asami finally finds her who was sold as a slave, but she is no longer at all like the person she used to be. What awaits Asami, on a mission to save her , is even more craziness of masochistic frenzy

Duration: 2:12:05
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1650kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Women In The Slave Market 2

Sklavin Melanie 4

Studio: Erotix Production

One girl erotically faces two hours of fetish torture on her own. She is tested and pushed to the limits are her tits and pussy are tortured, her ankles and wrists tied, her mouth gagged, her body suspended ... and thats just the set up! This is an involved and satisfying fetish flick for the fans.

Duration: 2:02:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sklavin Melanie 4

Malice

Studio: Jewell Marceau

Cute busty sexy girl Jewell Marceau represents her movies, filled with Bdsm torture, spanking, whipping, bondage, tits squeezing and other Bdsm stuff. She can act as a slave girl and, also, as a cruel mistress, so you can delight with variety of her Bdsm skills. Jewell Marceau breaks into her bosses filing cabinet to steal legal documents that will insure a hostile take over of the company. As Jewell makes her escape free and clear she is startled by a dark, anonymous stranger who somehow knows exactly what shes up to. Threatened, abducted, and then tied, Jewell has found herself in an inescapable predicament, but has sworn not to leak any information. Gagged, groped, and tortured Jewell is determined not to give into to this mysterious stranger who knows all too much, no matter how much he humiliates her. Compelling her to undress, the stranger spreads her legs so he can have full access to her juicy pussy. Jewell begs and pleads with the stranger, but to no avail she still must end.

Duration: 1:47:00

File size: 988.0 MB

Download Malice

Sei mein Herr Part 3

Release Year: 2017

Black lady, a remarkably pretty desire servant from the best house, also makes on the ground a good figure. Clipped, whipped and with weights laden she rides a thick elastic cone. Slave Biggi, long-haired and cheeky, gehrt from you with hard metal clips in the full tits educated. She stretches the bottom with the Plug and then licks the thick Gummistck to coach the deep, good oral traffic.

Duration: 1:32:12
Video: 576x432, XviD, 898kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 699.3 MB

Download Sei mein Herr Part 3

Latextrem - Die Gummi Klinik

Studio: Multi Media Verlag

In der Gummi-Klinik von Lady Stella und Lady Carmen bleibt dem demütigen Latex-Sklaven keine Qual und Demütigung vorenthalten. Transen-Sklavin Ivonne wird in der Kunst der analen Einläufe unterrichtet und schafft es mit zugekniffenen Arschbacken gerade noch auf Klo, wo sich die tosenden Sturzbäche plätschernd in die Keramik ergießen. Gummi-Objekt Walter darf es sich auf dem Gynäkologenstuhl bequem machen und erhält eine Eier-Behandlung der allerersten Güte. Pissorgien, Brustwarzen-Folter, Elektrobehandlungen, Katheder-Exzesse und sadistische Demütigungen in beeindruckender Location mit bester Ausstattung.

Duration: 1:41:25
Video: 576x320, XviD, 568kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 658.4 MB

Download Latextrem - Die Gummi Klinik

Jesse: Alpha Female

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Big Boobs, Big Cocks, Blondes, Bondage, Domination, Female Domination, Fetish, Fetish Wear, Star showcase, Gonzo

Watch the sexy blonde bombshell Jesse Jane dish out her way of punishment on those she deems need it! Jesse is more than capable of dishing out seductive torture but also likes to be punished as well. She plays both roles so well and we expect nothing less from the beautiful blonde. Don't miss this exclusive Jesse Jane experience, you will live to regret it if you do!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:51:30
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1871kbps
Audio: 239kbps

Download Jesse: Alpha Female

Der Sadisten-Zirkel 6

Studio: Mmv

In decadent upper class of Germany a fresh, confidential union has formed: The sadomasochists circle. At concealed places they meet and realise their sadomasochistic imaginations without taboo. By wrong promises and money pliantly damsels done are tantalized on the toughest!Hard, extraordinary, without any boundaries! Enjoy!

Duration: 1:35:33
Video: 740x576, DivX 5, 1465kbps

Download Der Sadisten-Zirkel 6

Spank Party

Release Year: 2016

When you get a group of attractive submissive girls with pert spankable bottoms and a gang of horny guys together in the upstairs of a pub in central England on a Wednesday afternoon - there can only be one result - Spank Party. Watch as these girls are subjected to spanking, crapping, tawsing and canning. Hear them scream as the heavy-handed guys lay spank after spank on their pert pink bums until they can take no more.

Duration: 1:38:00
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1885kbps

Download Spank Party

Experiment: Being Delivered 33 - I am extreme slave

Release Year: 2003
Cast: Johanna, Ricky Tzatzicki
Genres: BDSM, Pissing, Fisting, Anal, Dildo, Enema, Group Sex

The focus of the "experiment" films is on the inside of the performers. It's about erotic confrontation of the deeper layers shame of protective mechanisms and psychological status positions. A bizarre aesthetic portrait between self-irony, self-mastery and the grotesque!

Format: MPEG
Duration: 1:57:05
Video: 352x288, MPEG-1
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 763.2 MB

Download Experiment: Being Delivered 33 - I am extreme slave

Bound For Sex

For over 2 hrs. 40 mins., watch Jillian Janson, Sara Luvv, Samantha Hayes and Dahlia Sky get their share of blindfolds, silk ropes and hard cocks! These sex freaks can't wait to be tied up tight and fucked just right. We hope you're ready, because tonight, we're all Bound For Sex!

Duration: 2:39:35
Video: 720x396, AVC (H.264), 1103kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download Bound For Sex

Bjs 24 Hour Live Feed Violet

Studio: Insex Archives

Bjs back, shackled and looking so hot in her lace panties an bra, her sexy body lies on the floor ready for anything.Sir Barrys expert caning amuses her and she doesnt seem nervous at all. Cocky bj yells with a smirk in her voice "Im a bondage slut."Enema, vomiting, caning, pussy licking, suspention shaving, spanking, foot worshiping, fire.

Duration: 2:11:40
Video: 320x240, RV30
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 214.0 MB

Download Bjs 24 Hour Live Feed Violet

The Raw Series Explodes

These are 100% live onscreen tie-ups. No scripts, no edits, no baloney.
120 enticing minutes of non-stop action... 13 scenes, live from Harmony Studios.
Hog ties, bed ties, spread-eagles, pole ties, lots of touching elbows and custom gags.
You will watch in wide eyed anticipation!! Ruthless ropers with bad attitudes.
Squirming honeys with fully packed mouths.

Duration: 1:59:19
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1462kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download The Raw Series Explodes

The knotty maid

Release Year: 1999
Cast: Whitney Prescott, Allison Brach and Star Chandler
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Mimi is an incorrigible maid with a bondage habit! Where would such a maid be employed? At Chelsea's Bed & Breakfast Inn, of course. Enter Fawn( Star Chandler) - a beautiful vain starlet, and Kitty (Allison Brach) - Fawn's road companion: two weary travelers looking for a peaceful night's rest.

Duration: 1:46:01
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 976kbps

File size: 911.2 MB

Download The knotty maid

Badman Bondage Scene 29

Degrading filthy bondage done right! Five scenes with five innocent ladies being put through hell to appease the sexual deviance of a man who finds himself in the right place at the right time quite often. You must grab this film if your a fan of tighter bindings and some invasive action than you should be on your way to get your hands on this!

Duration: 1:31:28
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1900kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Badman Bondage Scene 29

The Ladytrap

Heiress Sadie Belle is kidnapped from her bed by a mysterious intruder, spirited away and held for ransom. The police find all the other women in the house bound and gagged, but was one of them secretly behind the abduction? Detective Alexis Taylor interrogates the beautiful suspects, but before she can solve this mystery, all seven women are tied and gagged when the heiress' stately mansion becomes..."The Ladytrap."

Duration: 1:43:01
Video: 720x480, DivX 3, 1050kbps

File size: 848.9 MB

Download The Ladytrap

Bondage Stars 14

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Dia Zerva, Christina Carter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dominatoin, Humiliation, Fetish, Big Tits, NoSex

Dia wanted her clothes off but she did not expect my razor sharp dagger. She starts to sweat as the blade crosses her breasts, slowly cutting away her clothes. By the time I start poking her nipples with the blade she is damp. The nipple teasing is intense and relentless. Dia's muscles pop. Her drool pours. Her eyes widen. Her soaked panties are stuffed and taped in to muffle the screams of intense nipple teasing. Dia is sweating and drooling from over 40 minutes of nipple teasing. Now she gets what she asked for from the beginning. I tie Dia's big toes to her nipples to keep her feet exposed. The erocillator against her clit keeps her on edge. The foot teasing begins with feather tickling. Then two canes make Dia scream, then orgasms make her hoarse and hanging limp, sitting in a pool of drool, swear and cum. Christina Carter said after this scene, "I didn't know if we were shooting or making love". You be the judge in this long slow, tease, bind and teasing scene ending a slow drawn.

Duration: 1:49:12
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1927kbps

Download Bondage Stars 14

The Damsel Gift

Studio: Society Sm | Dungeon Corp.

A happy couple. A cute dog. They have everything they want and need. Or, do they? What lurks in the mind of the one you love?
Do you really know them anymore? What is waiting to destroy the trust? His wife gets taken away into a world of submission and control.
Kept in a room of perverted pleasures. She is stripped and bathed, shocked and spanked, whipped and groped.
Will she get back home to her husband and what deceptions will be waiting for her if she does?

Duration: 1:35:46

File size: 844.6 MB

Download The Damsel Gift

Irrumatio 3 - Titsmatio

Release Year: 2004
Studio: MANIAC JR./Glory Quest
Cast: Kazumi Hirai
Genres: SM,Bondage,Foot Fetish,Blow Job

Third series of extreme violence, fellatio series! ! Violence that we hardly even cry! In the field, without mercy men to a radical in the dark ... 淫 mouth. Body busty woman was detained, but brutally humiliated, be so many times to throw up too much of the pain of mouth insult, in those eyes ... tears.

Duration: 1:39:11
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1172kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 895.9 MB

Download Irrumatio 3 - Titsmatio

Fetish Academy IV

Release Year: 2006
Cast: Katsumi, Queeny Love, Rubber Eva and the bizarre Rubbersisters
Genres: BDSM, latex, fetish

With the fourth part of the big Marquis-Series "Fetish Academy" the Bizarre Training really gets started now! Again a large selection of hot fetish girls get going, amongst them is our cover-girl Katsumi, Queeny Love, Rubber Eva and the bizarre Rubbersisters.
Wonderful costumes are shown on elaborate new sets - there is even a fetish-style gym-room - and new fetish toys are put in use. This time everything is even naughtier and more "penetrating" than ever before. Over one and a half hours of deluxe fetish cinema, a film that can match up to any comparison.

Duration: 1:54:51
Video: 704x416, DivX 5, 1272kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Fetish Academy IV

Bound For Sex

Studio: Digital Sin

Includes 2 DVD only Bonus Scenes Featuring Ashlynn Brooke & Amy Reid! For over 2 hrs. 40 mins., watch Jillian Janson, Sara Luvv, Samantha Hayes and Dahlia Sky get their share of blindfolds, silk ropes and hard cocks! These sex freaks cant wait to be tied up tight and fucked just right. We hope youre ready, because tonight, were all Bound For Sex!

Duration: 2:39:35
Video: 720x396, AVC (H.264), 1103kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download Bound For Sex

20000913 - BJ's 24 Hours of Hell (From June 6)

Release Year: 2000
Studio: Insex
Cast: BJ, Tyler
Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Rope & Steel Bondage, Strict Bondage, spanking, suspension, electrostimulation, torture, Realtime Show

A submissive woman

Author Unknown

I am a submissive woman
my submission is a gift that i do not give lightly
i find pleasure, joy, and fulfillment from being submissive to my Master.

i am not weak or stupid. i am a strong woman,
with firm views and a clear concept of what i want out of my life.
i do not serve out of shame or weakness, but out of pride and strength.
i will look to my Master for guidance and protection, for never
will i be more complete than when He is with me.

I know that He will protect my body, my mind, and my soul
with His strength and wisdom.
He is everything to me, as i am everything to Him.
His touch awakens me and His thoughts free me.
Only in serving Him do i find complete freedom and joy...
His punishments may be harsh, but i accept them thankfully,
knowing that He has my best interests always foremost in His mind.

If He desires my body for pleasure, i shall joyfully give it to Him
and take pleasure myself from knowing that i have b.

Duration: 2:07:32
Video: 320x240, RV20
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 208.0 MB

Download 20000913 - BJ's 24 Hours of Hell (From June 6)

Sklavin Melanie #4

One girl erotically faces two hours of fetish torture on her own. She is tested and pushed to the limits are her tits and pussy are tortured, her ankles and wrists tied, her mouth gagged, her body suspended...and that's just the set up! This is an involved and satisfying fetish flick for the fans.

Duration: 2:02:01

Download Sklavin Melanie #4

Still Playing With Fire

Studio: Jewell Marceau Productions

Release Jewell still cant resist her fascination with the lovely, red head Darby so she decides to join her sexy friend for afternoon tea. To Jewells surprise and dismay, Darby begins to show signs of very disturbing behavior. Not only does she strangely interact with imaginary guests at tea time, but she also convinces Jewell that being tied up in her ropes will give Jewell a completely different perspective on things. With tons of rope, lots of different bondage positions, gags, and a pantyhose incasement scene, Jewell realizes that her ultra sexy friend Darby has lost her marbles! Jewell decides she must take action against Darby by a confrontation that leads straight into a hair pulling, belly punching catfight between the two pantyhose clad girls! Jewell manages to knock the crazy red head out and quickly restrains her in a straight jacket, leather restraints, and some tight head bondage to keep her still and quiet. This gives Jewell the opportunity she needs to call the authorit.

Duration: 1:48:00

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Still Playing With Fire

Ashley Renee's Kink & Trash

Get ready for 100% bondage with some of the best bondage models in the world. Ashley Renee's Kink & Trash Vol. 3 features six vignettes with full nudity and girl on girl fetish play. From the dungeon to the living room, we have it all for you in this 90-minute bondage film.

Duration: 1:32:01

File size: 852.9 MB

Download Ashley Renee's Kink & Trash

Girl-Girl Bondage #4

Picture the classic Banner Girl! 6 inch skyscraper heels over honey colored stockings.
Her tight mini-skirt barely covers her lacy panties.
She's busting out of her push up bra, probably
because her elbows are strapped tight behind her back.
Her lipsticked mouth is packed with an intruding ball gag.

Duration: 1:43:15
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1170kbps

File size: 988.6 MB

Download Girl-Girl Bondage #4

Jesse - Alpha Female

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Jesse Jane, Samantha Saint, Manuel Ferrara, Jules Jordan
Genres: BDSM, Strapon,Humiliation, Fisting,Bondage

Watch the sexy blonde bombshell Jesse Jane dish out her way of punishment on those she deems need it! Jesse is more than capable of dishing out seductive torture but also likes to be punished as well. She plays both roles so well and we expect nothing less from the beautiful blonde. Don't miss this exclusive Jesse Jane experience, you will live to regret it if you do!!

Duration: 1:51:30
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1871kbps
Audio: 239kbps

Download Jesse - Alpha Female

Der Sadisten-Zirkel 11

Studio: Mmv

Ein neues Kapitel des Sadistenzirkels ist geschrieben. Auf dem Landsitz des Gutsherren Domino Anders treffen sich heute auserwählte Mitglieder des Zirkels, um Neuigkeiten auszutauschen, in Erinnerungen zu schwelgen und um neue Grenzen ihrer schmerzvollen Lust zu erfahren. Und das tun sie sehr ausgiebig..

Duration: 1:34:53
Video: 718x572, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 250kbps

Download Der Sadisten-Zirkel 11

Katnapped!

A super sexy cat burglar, a vicious man, millions in stolen jewels and vanished
computer secrets that could change the world all collide in the latest
bondage thriller from David Knight and Juliet Heart!
Luscious Lydia McLean stars as Katherine Black, cat burglar supreme! Katherine,
with her super-long red hair and a body to die for, breaks into a house in search of a
stolen fortune. Instead she finds herself captured, gagged, and made to strip at the
point of a gun. David has other plans for this beauty, and she's not going to like them!
Katherine is tightly chair tied, hogtied, strappado and bent backwards as cruel
ropes bite into her soft breasts!

Duration: 1:38:39
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1462kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Katnapped!

In Dominanter Damen Gesellschaft

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Guys
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, Recommended, SM+Bizarre, Spanking

We start off with shackling her hands behind her and her ankles to a chair. That is all it takes to render her ready for the dick. Her limbs are out of the way and her mouth hole is wide open and ready for use. And use we do. One after another the rock hard rocks step up and fuck that facepussy. Maddy gags and sputters as the dick owns her throatmeat.

Duration: 1:57:23
Video: 672x368, XviD, 1480kbps
Audio: 135kbps

Download In Dominanter Damen Gesellschaft

Jail Or Enemas

When Jewell Marceau finds out that Miss Nyssa Nevers has been stealthily embezzling money from the company she works at for her own personal gain, Jewell knows that this is the perfect opportunity to take advantage of Nyssa and makes her an offer she can't refuse! She can either pay all the money back or Jewell will call the cops and Nyssa will have to go to jail! There is one other option open to the lovely Nyssa.she has to agree to be Jewell's personal enema slave for one week enduring inescapable bondage positions with long, uncomfortable enemas day and night. Jewell thoroughly enjoys the full control she now has over poor Nyssa!

Duration: 2:50:55
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1211kbps

Download Jail Or Enemas

Jail of Submission

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Aleksa,Frank Gun,Lexy Little, Mugur,Norah Swan,Sandra Rodriguez,Zenza Raggi
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

There are not too many things that more miserable then losing one´s freedom. Losing the dignity is one of them, and these unfortunate beauties lose even more than that. Behind bars, stripped and tied, they have no other chance but to submit to their Master, offering the last thing they have: their sexy, innocent body. Two hours of hot BDSM action in four arousing tales. A must have for everyone!

Duration: 2:20:40
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1460kbps
Audio: 98kbps

Download Jail of Submission

nose undercover woman of shame

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Cinemagic/NOIR
Cast: Rina Fukada
Genres: SM,Torture,Bondage

Cool Beauty Lena Public Safety investigator love justice, to challenge the huge evil lurks within the organization! Is placed from a large number of aphrodisiac nostril is transformed into a livestock of her felon, in the blame too horrible villainy is too cruel ... even fragile rea has collapsed.

Duration: 2:00:56
Video: 768x432, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps

Download nose undercover woman of shame

The Orgasm Bar 25

Studio: TheBondageChannel
Cast: Lola Lynn, Derek Synklaire
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, Fetish, Toys

1. ive been waiting to have lola lynn back on the orgasm bar. lola loves to fight the predicament and last time she did not have nearly the amount of orgasms that i thought she could have. many of the improvements of the predicament is for this woman. lola fights hard the first 30 minutes. she does not cum, but you can see her legs are tiring and she can't stay off the hitachi. 2. i enjoyed watching lola fight the orgasm bar for 30 minutes. she dances very sexy. she also thinks she is going to beat the predicament again. watch her eyes as i adjust her bonds, strap her neck to the pole and tighten everything. she knows there is no escape and she knows she is going to cum more times than she can stand. 3. derek could not wait to get tied up again on the orgasm bar. problem is, once she started working it, she couldn't cum. this clip is her grunting and fighting tying to cum but cant. sweet. 4. derek has loosened her bondage just from trying to cum. i tighten her, tie her wrists in front.

Duration: 1:47:34
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download The Orgasm Bar 25

Hard Whipped Milf

Nyssa claimed to be in love with friend Dee, but she is a terrible liar. She wanted SD to take away her suffering and she will say anything to make that happen. But claiming love and feeling it are two different things. When SD asks if Nyssa even knows her real name she is totally at a loss. Deception has a price.

Duration: 1:31:20
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1474kbps

Download Hard Whipped Milf

Ice Pony - Calico

Cast: girls and gay
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Calico has had the opportunity to observe the live feeds before, so when it finally came to her turn, of course the stakes had to be higher than ever. No studio was going to cover all of the ideas the members had so we took her up to the farm. Once we got her there it was too easy. Everyone online had great ideas about all of the lovely things we should put her through, and Pd, Sd, Claire Adams and Damon Pierce were more than happy to make them happen. She starts out at the bottom of a dark hole that is hot and humid. She knows better than to ask for relief, but the membership decides she could use a bit of cold water anyway. They give her so much that she needs to push up against the bars to get a decent breath of air. It is a tough start to what promises to be a very long day.

Duration: 1:42:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

Download Ice Pony - Calico

Back