Professional Bondage And Torture - Methodology Of Torture

History Torture 19 - Subjugation

Studio: Erosmedia

History Torture is a very German series that has its own universe. It´s all about darkness, maids, slaves, and beautiful girls with natural bodies and big tits. Girls tortured by inquisition - whipping, spanking, needles in flesh, hot wax, clamp on nipples, fire torture, bondage.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:35:56
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1269kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 986.7 MB

Download History Torture 19 - Subjugation

Jesse Alpha Female.

Release Year: 2015
Video language: English

Watch the sexy blonde bombshell Jesse Jane dish out her way of punishment on those she deems need it! Jesse is more than capable of dishing out seductive torture but also likes to be punished as well. She plays both roles so well and we expect nothing less from the beautiful blonde. Don't miss this exclusive Jesse Jane experience, you will live to regret it if you do!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:51:30
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1871kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Jesse Alpha Female.

Knocked Out Tied Up Vol. 19

Studio: Anton Productions

This thrilling story features some unusual knockouts, two gorgeous damsels looking their finest, fabulous bondage by Jack Banner and excellent direction. Nina and Mary Jane, looking in skimpy bikinis, are relaxing in their yard when a mysterious male intruder sneaks into their house. When Mary Jane goes inside, she is grabbed by the intruder and, in a very exciting scene, she is while trying to attract the attention of Nina, who lies pleasantly sunbathing and listening to music. Nina does not see what is happening and Mary Jane is dragged down a hall where the takes effect. With much eye-rolling, MJ falls to the floor . She is then dragged by the arms to another room where villain Jack ties her up securely (on screen). MJ is gagged with a ballgag and is bound at the wrists, elbows, ankles and knees. When she awakens, she struggles furiously but is unable to warn Nina. Nina enters the house and finds her friend tied up. Before she realizes what is happening, Jack sneaks in and knocks.

Duration: 1:38:37
Video: 720x544, XviD, 2138kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Knocked Out Tied Up Vol. 19

The Orgasm Bar 8

Release Year: 2008
Studio: The Bondage Channel
Cast: Lola Lynn, Christina Carter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dominatoin, Humiliation, Fetish, Toys, Big Tits, NoSex

Christina is working the wand so sweet. i oil up her breasts and pussy and turn the wand on high. after the next orgasm she goes up on her toes. i lower the wand and she works herself to yet another screaming orgasm that nearly finishes her. i enter and turn the wand on high to finish her off.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:56:57
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download The Orgasm Bar 8

nose undercover woman of shame

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Cinemagic/NOIR
Cast: Rina Fukada
Genres: SM,Torture,Bondage

Cool Beauty Lena Public Safety investigator love justice, to challenge the huge evil lurks within the organization! Is placed from a large number of aphrodisiac nostril is transformed into a livestock of her felon, in the blame too horrible villainy is too cruel ... even fragile rea has collapsed.

Duration: 2:00:56
Video: 768x432, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download nose undercover woman of shame

Jail Or Enemas

Release Year: 2019

When Jewell Marceau finds out that Miss Nyssa Nevers has been stealthily embezzling money from the company she works at for her own personal gain, Jewell knows that this is the perfect opportunity to take advantage of Nyssa and makes her an offer she can't refuse! She can either pay all the money back or Jewell will call the cops and Nyssa will have to go to jail!

Duration: 2:50:55
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1211kbps

Download Jail Or Enemas

Nbd-060 - Drill Fuck Restraint Rope-Tied Bondage. Takizawa Michel

Sunburn sex: is it a new fetish? I doubt it's very healthy; with skin cancer and the premature aging associated with sunburn and tanning. It sure is sexy though and it is a bit different then your standard pale skinned Asian stereotypes. I could get into this.

Duration: 2:17:45
Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 1525kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Nbd-060 - Drill Fuck Restraint Rope-Tied Bondage. Takizawa Michel

Insex - Application (Live Feeds From June 29 and July 6, 2001)

Release Year: 2001
Studio: Insex
Cast: 411
Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Rope & Steel Bondage, Strict Bondage, spanking, suspension, electrostimulation, torture, Realtime Show

"Thank you guys for the support and also for entertaining me during my three long, uncomfortable hours in the cage.
I was worried everyone would be let down when the power went out after only one hour of the real show. i know i was a little disappointed. i went into the feed hoping to really be pushed and explore my outer limits.
Even though you saw me smiling a lot, i was definitely breaking down. i was almost in tears when PD would not let me pee and started pumping that dildo machine faster. That is a point i have not yet reached at InSex.
The neck play that he was doing right before the power failure was getting me even closer, since it is a torture i haven't experienced. So, when the show was cut short, for me it was kinda like sex without an orgasm (sorry, it's the best analogy i can give), since i had all these tears built up, waiting to be released This probably sounds stupid, but i want to cry for you all. i want to know what it feels like to be brought to that point when .

Format: real
Duration: 1:47:48
Video: 320x240, RV30
Audio: 43kbps

File size: 175.6 MB

Download Insex - Application (Live Feeds From June 29 and July 6, 2001)

I Don't Play By The Rules

Release Year: 2016

Michael Kahn and Brut Almaster are two regular guys that have a very common desire - they both like to dominate women.
But unlike most guys, these regular joes actually get the chance to do just that!
Watch as they keep their women bound while using hot wax on them, electrical stimulation, spanking and other methods to cause pain... or pleasure!

Duration: 1:41:39

File size: 1.5 GB

Download I Don't Play By The Rules

Anastasia Pierce - Help Wanted

Release Year: 2017

Shop owner Anastasia proposes to stay after hours to train new innocent employee Mary Jane and show her everything that the kinky fetish shop has to offer. They start in the clothing department where they play dress up before pleasuring each other with high heels!

Duration: 1:32:32

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Anastasia Pierce - Help Wanted

RUMIKA disgust and humiliation humiliation black gal

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Cinemagic
Cast: RUMIKA
Genres: SM,Bondage,Pissing

Torture and impriment sanctions & SM saucy gal barracuda liver Majigire to massage system! Anger and humiliation ... distorted curly hair is tied up fucked squid. SM finally to full-scale charisma gal · RUMIKA! Inevitably NG, or last look this is by chance?

Duration: 1:51:34
Video: 720x476, AVC (H.264), 1676kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download RUMIKA disgust and humiliation humiliation black gal

Hurting, Helpless & Cumming

Kinky, Safe and Sane! Hot, Consensual Fantasies! Beautiful Slaves,
Tied and stripped, spanked and gagged, manhandled and compelled to cum! Beautiful women pushed to their limits as only they can do!
These models show just what being a tough and beautiful bondage model is all about!

Duration: 1:35:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 850.9 MB

Download Hurting, Helpless & Cumming

Dungeon Diaries - Painslut Mona

Studio: Master Costello

Cane, whip, switch, carpet beater... in Painslut Mona has realised master his most perverted. Extremely pain-cool inclined Mona seems to have a load limit far of the norm, because what Costello with her does, even the imagination of confirmed n.m. fans sprinkles.

Duration: 1:37:01
Video: 576x320, XviD, 840kbps
Audio: 131kbps

File size: 699.5 MB

Download Dungeon Diaries - Painslut Mona

Secret Fantasies

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

A search for a missing package, two gorgeous flight attendants, and a VERY Nasty villain ends with the girls brutally hogtied and ball-gagged in a dark basement. Watching her friends being captured and bound and gagged, sexy Cindy Lewis can only moan.

Duration: 1:54:32
Video: 400x304, xvid, 624kbps

File size: 639.8 MB

Download Secret Fantasies

Evolution Of A Slavegirl, Part 1

Lovely Ivy Breann learns life as a slavegirl. She is punished with whips, gags, and canes. She feels the bite of clamps and heavy weights on her nipples and pussy lips. She endures made orgasms in bondage. In a show of true submission, she allows her attractive red hair to be cut off and her head razored completely smooth. She is trained to stay naked in a cage, eat food from a bowl on the floor and scrub the floor clean with a brush in her mouth and her hands chained behind her. Outdoors, she submits to ponygirl training. She learns the art of pleasuring her Master orally both before and after her head shaving.

Duration: 2:04:24
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1212kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Evolution Of A Slavegirl, Part 1

BondageLife - Breakfast (6h Isolation Cage Edition)

Studio: BondageLife
Genres: Bdsm

Starring Rachel Greyhound

You've seen Greyhound suffer through a long stay in a solitary confinement jail cell and languish through a multi-day stay locked in her cage in the garage but now she is back for more in this special extended isolation stream! In this special 6 hour stream our favorite little creature gets locked into her brand new small isolation cage for the very first time, with barely enough room to move and a heavy chain securing her collar to the front of the cell and her hands cuffed behind her and chained to the back of the cell, Greyhound suffers gladly for your pleasure as she tries her best to get comfortable in the small cell. This is one stream that you definitely don't want to miss so what are you waiting for, check it out now!!

Duration: 6:09:46
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 513kbps
Audio: 75kbps

Download BondageLife - Breakfast (6h Isolation Cage Edition)

Captured Cop Trilogy: Explosion

Studio: B & D Pleasures, Bon Vue Enterprises

Three classic videos now available on the web completely uncut and digitally re-mastered! Thats right, you have within your view the entire Captured Cop Trilogy, the twisted tail of two crooks named Boris and Natasha who will stop at nothing to get their hands on a large sum of cash. Its chase them down and tie them up action like you have never seen before. The story travels with twists and turns that are certain to delight and please as the bounty of beautiful women find themselves bound, gagged, suspended, tied outdoors, kidnapped, ransomed and humiliated. Tons of Bondage and plenty of inventive damsels in distress scenarios stack up to make this video collection a true must have for any connoisseur of fetish and erotica.

Duration: 2:08:12
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 762kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 900.4 MB

Download Captured Cop Trilogy: Explosion

Double Blind Study Elise Graves Dixon Mason

Studio: Realtimebondage

Today we have two subjects for our very special study. This study is of endurance. How long can a person be deprived of comfort before they crack? How long can someone be frustrated sexually, emotionally, and physically before they cant take anymore. This double blind study will explore these themes. In fact, the subjects of this study are so interested in finding out the answers to these questions that they themselves have volunteered and come up with many of the ideas for their own torture.
The study starts outside. First we must wash our subjects. We would not want a tainted result. Once they are sufficiently clean and shivering we subject them to the first test. Fear. Can they bear the fear of being in an enclosed tub as it slowly fills with water? The result is quite fascinating.
Now that we know the answer to that hypothesis, we turn from water to fire. Can they bear the heat of a crackling fire? Can they bear the heat of fiery capsaicin on their most delicate female bits?

Duration: 1:47:37
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 2432kbps
Audio: 55kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Double Blind Study Elise Graves Dixon Mason

Arizona Ponygirls

Studio: Shadow Players

Hailey and Annabelle - Ponygirls Hailey Young and AnnaBelle Lee play on the banks of an Arizona river, kissing and licking each other pussies and making love. They are interrupted by Lillith who harnesses them to a ponycart for naked training in the desert. Bonus scene: all three girls are tied naked to a railroad trestle. Sybil Hawthorn - Beautiful and busty Sybil is trained in a corral, ridden through the desert, and rewarded with an orgasm. After being driven through a livestock chute, she is trained in hurdle jumping, her gorgeous breasts bouncing in rhythm. She also gets several good cane stripes on her ass for disobedience. AnnaBelle Lee - AnnaBelle gets her initial solo training in hurdle jumping and cart pulling by another river and among pristine desert mountains and colorful cactus blooms. Kelly - Kelly is led to her ponycart training in shackles, naked and barefoot on a rocky desert path. Afterwards, she endures naked slave labor, digging and carrying. Dirt and water are th.

Duration: 1:43:50

File size: 955.6 MB

Download Arizona Ponygirls

Badman Bondage Scene 29

Degrading filthy bondage done right! Five scenes with five innocent ladies being put through hell to appease the sexual deviance of a man who finds himself in the right place at the right time quite often. You must grab this film if your a fan of tighter bindings and some invasive action than you should be on your way to get your hands on this!

Duration: 1:31:28
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1900kbps

Download Badman Bondage Scene 29

Duct Fuck Doll Claire

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Claire
Genres: Bondage, humilation

When asked about her fantasies, Claire confesses a deep desire to be bound so tightly she can't move at all. The members make dreams like that come true. You see, has enough shit in his party kit to turn her into a circus-freak-fuck-doll like no one has seen before. A little duct tape and some ingenuity, with assistance from Damon and Sister Dee, and Claire is ready for action. Well... not quite "action." More like she's ready to be used and degraded while she is completely helpless.

Duration: 1:49:14
Video: 940x528, AVC (H.264), 977kbps

File size: 885.1 MB

Download Duct Fuck Doll Claire

Insex - 101's December Live Feed RAW

Release Year: 2001
Studio: Insex
Cast: 101
Genres: BDSM, Sexual Disgrace, string Bondage, Rough BDSM sex, humilation, spanking, electrostimulation, torture

Endurance is my master's pleasure for a carnival of nasty delights. My submission almost defies life. To submit is to ignore that voice inside your head that is urging you to run out of the room. And it takes all my strength not to run.

Endurance is time stopped before me as I anticipate your next move. The cane poised before me like the hand of the clock. I can feel the sap pump and splash into my heart cavity before each stroke of the cane. My heart stops and pops like a bubble as the supple flesh wraps around the cane. The sap rushes back and forth from the point of contact; sap thick with salt running over an open wound.

Now time slips through me like sand. Am I having fun yet? Two more hours until show time and I'm already panting like a sick . This isn't real, I'm thinking. My mind keeps situating itself around my pussy and my breasts; the two areas most sensitive to pain. I am silently begging for your mercy. That is the mercy of a hundred and fifty men, each wanting a bi.

Format: real
Duration: 1:35:07
Video: 160x120, RV30
Audio: 43kbps

File size: 155.0 MB

Download Insex - 101's December Live Feed RAW

Katnapped!

A super sexy cat burglar, a vicious man, millions in stolen jewels and vanished
computer secrets that could change the world all collide in the latest
bondage thriller from David Knight and Juliet Heart!
Luscious Lydia McLean stars as Katherine Black, cat burglar supreme! Katherine,
with her super-long red hair and a body to die for, breaks into a house in search of a
stolen fortune. Instead she finds herself captured, gagged, and made to strip at the
point of a gun. David has other plans for this beauty, and she's not going to like them!
Katherine is tightly chair tied, hogtied, strappado and bent backwards as cruel
ropes bite into her soft breasts!

Duration: 1:38:39
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1462kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Katnapped!

We record the whole time our slaves are with us but crop these videos in to watchable

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Disciрline, Domination & Submission, Device, Humiliation, Pet Play, Spanking, MaleDom, LezDom

We try here at the Bitchslapped project to please everyone. Our trainers, the sluts that apply and our Members . We recieve lots of requests and sometimes we are able to help. We record the whole time our slaves are with us but crop these videos in to watchable length files and often cut the boring stuff.

Duration: 1:56:34
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Download We record the whole time our slaves are with us but crop these videos in to watchable

Sklavin Melanie #4

One girl erotically faces two hours of fetish torture on her own. She is tested and pushed to the limits are her tits and pussy are tortured, her ankles and wrists tied, her mouth gagged, her body suspended...and that's just the set up! This is an involved and satisfying fetish flick for the fans.

Duration: 2:02:01

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sklavin Melanie #4

Jewell Marceau Extreme - Jail Or Enemas

Cute busty sexy girl Jewell Marceau represents her movies, filled with BDSM torture, spanking, whipping, bondage, tits squeezing and other BDSM stuff. She can act as a slave girl and, also, as a cruel mistress, so you can delight with variety of her BDSM skills.
When Jewell Marceau finds out that Miss Nyssa Nevers has been stealthily embezzling money from the company she works at for her own personal gain, Jewell knows that this is the perfect opportunity to take advantage of Nyssa and makes her an offer she can't refuse! She can either pay all the money back or Jewell will call the cops and Nyssa will have to go to jail! There is one other option open to the lovely Nyssa.she has to agree to be Jewell's personal enema slave for one week enduring inescapable bondage positions with long, uncomfortable enemas day and night. Jewell thoroughly enjoys the full control she now has over poor Nyssa!

Duration: 2:50:55
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1211kbps

Download Jewell Marceau Extreme - Jail Or Enemas

Jail Of Submission

Studio: Kinkkrew

There are not too many things that more miserable then losing one´s freedom. Losing the dignity is one of them, and these unfortunate beauties lose even more than that. Behind bars, stripped and tied, they have no other chance but to submit to their Master, offering the last thing they have: their sexy, innocent body. Two hours of hot BDSM action in four arousing tales. A must have for everyone!

Duration: 2:20:40
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1460kbps
Audio: 98kbps

Download Jail Of Submission

She is tied up with a tight crotch rope to make her pussy sore

Genres: Bondage,submission

Girl has natural tits. Girl loves to suck cock. She is pushed to her limits with clamps and whips and then she gets to suck her master's cock. She is tied up with a tight crotch rope to make her pussy sore, she get to suck her master's cock again. She is fucked from behind in her extremely sore pussy.

Duration: 1:45:01

File size: 977.0 MB

Download She is tied up with a tight crotch rope to make her pussy sore

Bondage Barrix Sgt Major Bondage Classics Part 2

Studio: Bondage Barrix

Insex model 625 takes the most brutal treatment ever dished out by the Sgt. Major in this Barrix release. Bound severely, she can only scream and cry as she is brutalized. The girl who is said to be too pretty for porn is bound and fucked silly. Watch Bobbi Starr come so many times, her eyes actually roll back into her head. Finally, Alyssa Loren is treated to a juice at the Barrix Bar. Her only problem is she has her pussy split by a severe crotch string and that she has no control over what is done to her. Sgt. Major: Bondage Classics 2 features three helpless beauties in strict bondage.

Duration: 1:31:20
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1927kbps

Download Bondage Barrix Sgt Major Bondage Classics Part 2

The Ladytrap

Heiress Sadie Belle is kidnapped from her bed by a mysterious intruder, spirited away and held for ransom. The police find all the other women in the house bound and gagged, but was one of them secretly behind the abduction? Detective Alexis Taylor interrogates the beautiful suspects, but before she can solve this mystery, all seven women are tied and gagged when the heiress' stately mansion becomes..."The Ladytrap."

Duration: 1:43:01
Video: 720x480, DivX 3, 1050kbps

File size: 848.9 MB

Download The Ladytrap

Rain Degrey

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Rain Degrey
Genres: Bondage, humilation

"It's not just a room full of sadists. It's an internet world full of sadists. We're simply the instruments." Rain is the bitch of the month, this time. Sure, she's a bit nervous, facing the collective will of the twisted. The members have a lot of questions they want answered. They need to know everything about her if they're going to take full advantage. She says pain is her favorite thing so they're going to give her plenty.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 1:50:20
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 613kbps

Download Rain Degrey

Shadow Lane Spanking Videos 9

Genres: BDSM,Spanking

It all adds up to spanking, spanking and more spanking, not only for the winner of the bet, but for her accomplice in such games as well. Okay, maybe Keith is amused, up to a point, but that point is quickly passed when he gets the bills from the girls' wild spending spree, done just to get his attention.

Duration: 1:35:00

File size: 863.5 MB

Download Shadow Lane Spanking Videos 9

Irrumatio vol.3 - Titsmatio

Release Year: 2004
Studio: MANIAC JR./Glory Quest
Cast: Kazumi Hirai
Genres: SM,Bondage,Foot Fetish,Blow Job

Third series of extreme violence, fellatio series! ! Violence that we hardly even cry! In the field, without mercy men to a radical in the dark ... 淫 mouth. Body busty woman was detained, but brutally humiliated, be so many times to throw up too much of the pain of mouth insult, in those eyes ... tears.

Duration: 1:39:11
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1172kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 895.9 MB

Download Irrumatio vol.3 - Titsmatio

Fetish Academy Iv

Studio: Marquis Media

With the fourth part of the big Marquis-Series Fetish Academy the Bizarre Training really gets started now! Again a large selection of hot fetish girls get going, amongst them is our cover-girl Katsumi, Queeny Love, Rubber Eva and the bizarre Rubbers. Wonderful costumes are shown on elaborate new sets - there is even a fetish-style gym-room - and new fetish toys are put in use. This time everything is even naughtier and more penetrating than ever before. Over one and a half hours of deluxe fetish cinema, a film that can match up to any comparison.

Duration: 1:54:51
Video: 704x416, DivX 5, 1272kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Fetish Academy Iv

To hell beautiful body healing Nikkan final destruction personality

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Movie heaven/Warriors
Cast: Chie Hayakawa
Genres: SM,Bondage,Asian

Anal expansion cleanly shaved, by fist, consolidated by the eel vagina Anal first butterfly. Play group and gangbang. Peration piston from the piston 3 hole 2. Pies continuous. Release also face plenty. Thorough disinfection in "holy water" mass staple through the body is full of sperm. So far, things will also enjoy the hell woman who was smiling radiantly. In addition we will mercilessly torture as much as possible the number of human pet pig type. Also too late to cry now yelling at the riding crop hitting 100. The shackles mouth, nose shackles, thorough destruction perality at discount candle burner heat to warp hung shrimp. "Pig people" alsopleted an animal with this!

Duration: 1:59:48
Video: 704x396, XviD, 1464kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download To hell beautiful body healing Nikkan final destruction personality

Bound For Sex

Release Year: 2019

For over 2 hrs. 40 mins., watch Jillian Janson, Sara Luvv, Samantha Hayes and Dahlia Sky get their share of blindfolds, silk ropes and hard cocks! These sex freaks can't wait to be tied up tight and fucked just right. We hope you're ready, because tonight, we're all Bound For Sex!

Duration: 2:39:35
Video: 720x396, AVC (H.264), 1103kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Bound For Sex

She's In Charge

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Riley Reid, Bonnie Rotten, Remy LaCroix, Adriana Chechik, Kota Sky, Megan Rain, Sara Luvv, Chanel Preston, Aidra Fox, Dahlia Sky, Aiden Starr,Karmen Karma
Genres: Fetish, Domination, BDSM, Lesbian, Strapon, Toy, DT

Every bad girl needs to be taught a lesson from time to time. Watch Bonnie Rotten, Riley Reid, Dahlia Sky, Chanel Preston, Karmen Karma, Megan Rain, Sara Luvv and Aiden Starr as take their punishment and submit to the sexual proclivities of their lesbian master. So bow down to her every whim and desire because tonight - She's In Charge!

Duration: 2:07:45
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1193kbps
Audio: 123kbps

Download She's In Charge

The world so it is hand spanked until we nearly see tears before being

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Disciрline, Domination & Submission, Device, Humiliation, Pet Play, Spanking, MaleDom, LezDom

Having being threatened with the cane all day 35's obedience has been exceptional and our trainer could not justify giving the order for it to be punished in this way. However as this was just a tester day for this slut and we did not want to send it home without a reminder of its position in the world so it is hand spanked until we nearly see tears before being sent home to write a thankyou to the members for watching its training which it will bring with it next time...

Duration: 1:45:02
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Download The world so it is hand spanked until we nearly see tears before being

Girl-Girl Bondage #4

Picture the classic Banner Girl! 6 inch skyscraper heels over honey colored stockings.
Her tight mini-skirt barely covers her lacy panties.
She's busting out of her push up bra, probably
because her elbows are strapped tight behind her back.
Her lipsticked mouth is packed with an intruding ball gag.

Duration: 1:43:15
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1170kbps

File size: 988.6 MB

Download Girl-Girl Bondage #4

Sei mein Herr Part 3

Black lady, a remarkably pretty desire servant from the best house, also makes on the ground a good figure. Clipped, whipped and with weights laden she rides a thick elastic cone. Slave Biggi, long-haired and cheeky, gehrt from you with hard metal clips in the full tits educated. She stretches the bottom with the Plug and then licks the thick Gummistck to coach the deep, good oral traffic.

Duration: 1:32:12
Video: 576x432, XviD, 898kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 699.3 MB

Download Sei mein Herr Part 3

Back